The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply ... don’t try this at home! :)

Encased

Part 4

Li – still naked – had finished preparing their supper, put out plates and glasses, and was already awaiting Carl as he came out of the bedroom. Pet was where she had kneeled down earlier, obviously waiting for something to do. As Carl sat down at the table, Li came and sat down beside him, filling his plate and hers with some delicious food. Carl decided Li needed a thank-you, so he called over Pet and commanded her to start supper by eating out Li, which she complied with without hesitation. Li started to protest for a second, but when Pet’s tongue had found it’s target, her resolve quickly dissolved. Pet’s talent also made it hard for her to keep her mind on the food, or Carl’s dick which had started massaging after she had sat down. Carl just grinned.

The night wasn’t really eventful. At least not in comparison. Sure, Carl, Li and Pet enjoyed several hours of hot sex after supper, it was his first live threesome, as was it for Li. Carl and Li went through their now usual number of mind-blowing orgasms, while Pet received many for being an obedient servant to her Master and Mistress. But apart from all of that, nothing much happened …

The next morning, after a quicky, Carl and Li had a big breakfast, while Pet sucked him and fingered Li. Carl had his mind neither on the under-the-table action, nor the hot Asian beside him, but the 10 o’clock “appointment” ahead of him.

When he left the house an hour later, he knew he was still a bit too early, so he decided to take a detour. Running by the supermarket, he went for the checkouts, looking for Silkey. She wasn’t at any checkout, but he lucked out, seeing her walking from one of the restrooms towards the employee area. He caught her shortly before she reached the door and greeted her. She seemed slightly surprised, but politely returned the greeting.

Not using the now so common power of his thoughts, Carl asked her out for the evening. As she had a couple months earlier, she politely declined, using some excuses that made him feel that she wasn’t really interested.

At that point, Carl turned to the dirty tricks. Kind of. Attempting not to alter her actual feelings towards him, he imagined her seeing him as a person she could confide in, to be open with. He asked her about the reason, this time receiving a slightly more accurate explanation. On the one hand, she was afraid of ending up with yet another loser after her first marriage failed. On the other hand, she was rather looking for somebody more exciting, bodybuilder kind of guy. “Yeah, as if a self-addicted guy would be the solution to your problem ending up with yet another loser” Carl thought. Almost angry, he decided he was sick of waiting. He was fed up waiting to get closer to Silkey, and this was the day and hour to finish it.

As a first step, he projected the urge of heading for the restroom, as he needed a bit of time to change a couple things. Seeming slightly nervous, she excused herself quickly, and headed off back towards the nearest one. Carl slowly followed her, setting his plan to action. From behind her, he made her imagine opening the stall door after she was finished, finding him in front of it. She’d give him a big smile as he entered. She’d pull down his pants, being greeted by a giant cock. Fully erect and waiting to something to be put into. Her vagina was wet and waiting. She pulled down her tight jeans again, followed by her string, then climbing upon him as he entered the stall and her. She felt him go deeper and deeper, stretching her inside, filling her up. Slowly and surprisingly quickly, she felt the surge of orgasm pulling her in, with every fraction of an inch he pushed in further …

* * *

When she had finished and opened the stall door, there he was. Just as in the daydream she had just had. She felt the wetness between her legs. After seconds, it felt like a flood. Her nipples were straining against the tank top, while he was just standing there looking at her. How could this be? While she could imagine he would probably be a nice guy, she had never been swept away by any man like this, especially as he didn’t even look like the hunk she would have been sexually aroused by. But here and now, this was exactly what was happening. As in a trance, she dropped her pants, followed by her slip, as he was entering the stall. He lowered his head, offering his lips and mouth for a kiss, which she willingly accepted. Was this her dream coming true, after all the years? As they kissed, he also dropped his pants, grabbed her legs and lifted her up, her wet hole longing to be entered, already well lubricated. His mouth covered hers well enough to muffle the sounds of her orgasm as he pounded into her time after time. At the same time, he deepened “her” dreams of him, “her” longings, “her” desires, all centered and aimed at him.

By the time her orgasm had slowly ebbed off, she had never dreamed of anybody but him, her previous marriage and failure of a husband was only a nightmare she’d had. Having found the incarnation of her dreams, she was thinking about how to ask him to see her again. When they finally pulled apart, she started to speak, but all he did was put his finger on her lips, kissed her and told her he’d be back to pick her up after her shift. Pulling up his pants, he carefully left the stall, trying to avoid being caught in the ladies’ restrooms (not that he wouldn’t be able to “fix it” if anybody did).

Silkey just stood there, pants around her ankles, for another couple moments, still savoring the feeling of his penis inside her, pushing her to the best orgasm she’d had in months, beating her vibrator by several magnitudes. She slowly collected herself, put her clothes back on and headed outside, the last minutes repeating in her mind over and over.

* * *

Carl watched Silkey emerge from the restroom, as she did, he made sure the replay of her lovemaking did occur, and caused her body to respond to it with a small orgasm every time around. By the afternoon, she’d practically be exhausted, yet dripping and longing to get him inside her again.

After that, he headed off to Sharia’s place. Finally. He needed explanations. While he did like the perks of the rubber he wore, he was anxious of the downsides – apart from not being able to take it off. When he reached for the car door, he noticed that the rubber had now not only extended to his wrist, but unnoticed already covered both his hands like gloves. As in other areas of his body, the tactile feedback his nerves gave didn’t seem to differ from before. But while he was able to cover up the other rubber-skin from view, he’d have a hard time explaining wearing gloves …

Carl reached the shop shortly after 10 AM. The door was unlocked, but nobody seemed to be inside when he entered. Shortly after though, he heard footsteps behind his back and turned. Sharia smiled seducingly at first, then looked down. After seeing both the bulge and the black, shiny hands, she started to grin. “I see you enjoyed your last couple days. With some extraordinary pastimes I assume?” – “You have some explaining to do. What’s these pants you gave me? I can’t get them off anymore, and they’re a suit now, as you see!” he replied slightly annoyed and angry. Sharia answered with only a smile at first, gestured towards a sofa at the side (fully latex-covered he noticed while forcing himself to sit down), and headed for the door. She turned the “Open” sign over and locked the door, adding even more suspense for Carl.

Returning, Sharia offered Carl a cup of coffee, then sat down beside him. Her perfume was slightly intoxicating to him, as she started to talk.

“You see, the pieces of clothing I sell are … somewhat special. As I hinted while showing you some of the merchandise, they offer the wearer certain abilities or powers. For example, the tracksuit I showed you causes muscle stimulation and improvement, allowing for record-breaking performance while running, swimming, and the likes. Or the tuxedo – it lets you manipulate peoples minds as far as business decisions are concerned. In essence, those pieces aren’t very powerful. Sure, the results can be impressive, but are still very limited. Sports, business, even simple love life things. But what I gave you is the ultimate piece. I suspect you have already learned of some of its possibilities, otherwise it wouldn’t have bonded with you yet, and wouldn’t have extended as far as it has. How long have you had it on now?” – “Three days straight, and for short times twice before” he replied. “Three days? Damn, you must have done some massive changes to people already! You see, every time you make changes, the pants – suit now – grows a bit. Slightly for small changes, more for bigger changes. From the growths I see, I would say you must have given something like two or three people a big makeover, both mind and body. Maybe even more. Whatever. That’s up to you. Now, apart from the abilities you gain, and the growths of the material, it also changes you. As you already noticed, you can’t take it off anymore. It hasn’t just bonded to you, but has started becoming part of you, replacing your skin. This may seem disturbing at first, mainly because of the outward appearance. Who’ll accept a person in public who is dressed in rubber from head to toe, you think. Well, most likely nobody. But this stage is only temporary…” – “So I’ll be able to take it off again soon?”—“Not so fast, no, you won’t be able to take it off. But as time passes, you’ll be able to use its powers better, improve on the results, increase the range and amount of … influence you have. I can not explain all of this to you, you will have to learn and find out yourself. I can not even tell you what all you’ll be able to do with it in the end, as I’m still learning myself. And I’ve been wearing it for many years!” – “You have? You are? But …”

At this, Sharia changed in front of him. She seemed to morph from the rather hot woman in a stylish dress into a rubber doll, not black latex as he was wearing, but silverish, also covering her from head to toe, without any visible openings. “But … but … how do you see, eat, or even breathe? There’s … no holes anywhere!” he stammered. “Well, I figure it’s just one part of the material’s powers.” She took his hand and lifted it to her mouth. She pushed back all of his fingers except for one. Her mouth opened (well, at least her jaw was lowered), then she pulled his hand towards her mouth. Carl’s finger effortlessly pushed into the material, which stretched without any noticeable pressure, as if it weren’t there. He probed her mouth, feeling her tongue move, felt her teeth. She guided his hand back, then down between her legs. He didn’t need any guidance this time, running his rubbered fingers along her lower region. As she opened her legs further, he pushed into her hole, feeling all the familiar features. He heard her moans, at the same time feeling slightly peculiar himself. It was like small electric shocks running all over his body. He pulled back his hand.

Sharia composed herself, then changed back to her previous appearance, then lost all her clothing, which was replaced by a chain body that did all but cover her body. Full breasts, still the same shape as was visible in the silver latex, but flesh colored of course, with dark areolas and nipples, crowned by shining silver chains. “The change has its advantages. Especially for women. No more shopping, and still being able to wear the newest styles. No hassles with sizes, or travel luggage. Even something like this is possible.” With those words, Sharia changed again. While the chain body stayed the same, Sharia didn’t. Her skin darkened, her face’s complexions did too. Within seconds, a colored woman with black, braided hair was sitting in front of him. Moments later, she was now slightly lighter colored, obviously of Indian descent. Yet a couple moment later, her skin had a light yellow tint, her eyes and face showing Asian heritage. Seconds later, she was back to her old image. “You see, the limits can be stretched pretty far, but it will take practice. It took me several months to learn to control it this well. But as you have already noticed, the suit – your new skin – is enclosing you completely. You don’t need air, nor food or water, nor anything else. You will see, even though your eyes are covered, you can speak with it covering your mouth. You can smell even without being able to breathe, … you can’t change your body’s form as you would be able to with others, but it won’t degrade. At least not as far as I can tell. I’m 62 now, but still have the body I had when I first put it on 24 years ago. OK, before you ask, I confess I had a boob job a couple years prior.” She smiled at Carl, who gave out a small laugh.

“There’s no turning back, the only open question now is how long before it completely covers you. That is up to you – the more changes you make in others, the faster it will complete the transformation. If you decide to stop altering others, and succeed, you could stay the way you are now for years – at least that’s what I believe. I’m not completely sure, as from the day I noticed what the material was doing until the day I became this” – she morphed back to her rubber-image – “it was only three weeks, but you may still age normally. Or not. No tellin’. Nor do I know if you’ll be able to acquire all these cool abilities if the change isn’t completed. Anyway, other than you now, I did not know that changing people changed me, too. I only learned it shortly before the enclosure was complete. I changed a guy who pissed me off so extremely, that the suit grew noticeably, from just covering my chest to covering my mouth, leaving just the nose on up normal. With every change I made, I felt the material extend, but I couldn’t stop, as mad as I was at him. When my anger was letting off, I understood I had reached a point at which there was no reason extending the obvious. I literally fled back to my home, and made small changes to random people on the street. I just wanted to get it over with. I believed I would probably suffocate once it also covered my nose, as I couldn’t breathe through my mouth anymore. Should have seen my face when I noticed that I didn’t need to breathe anymore when it did. Seeing myself in the mirror, curiosity hit me, and I did more random changes. Made the woman next door a dyke, the jock from across the street who kept hitting on any skirt he saw walking down the street impotent … That same evening, I was just a silver doll, roaming my flat, wondering what to do next. No way of going to work – well, maybe to a lap-dance bar as the new attraction – no way of eating or drinking. To make a long story short – I’m here now, still doing fine, having my fun. And then, once in a while, every couple years, I find somebody I believe suited to share both the advantages and downsides of my existence. But now, why don’t you head back home, think about what all I told you, decide how you’re going to continue. Once you’re done, give me a call … I don’t think it’ll be more than a couple more days.” Carl gave her something of a shocked look. “But go ahead, humor me and try not to do any changes for more than a week” she grinned. Standing up and changing back into her original “clothes” and appearance, she headed to the door, unlocked it, and ushered him out.

Carl was so dumbfounded, he didn’t even object, until he was out of the door, which was locked behind him. All he could do was get into his car and head back … where? His place, or Li’s? It was barely 11 AM, and he really had no place to go. His mind was spinning, he needed to think.

He headed off onto the highway. After half an hour, he took the cutoff towards a big state park. He parked his car and took a walkway that had signs stating a two hour walk for a round trip. He often came here for some leisure time, which he often spent hiking or just hanging out by the lake in the valley, about 20 minutes of walking from the parking lot. Though he wasn’t really dressed for neither hiking nor “hanging out” (which usually meant bathing trunks and a six-pack of beer), he headed for his favorite spot. While overlooking the crystal clear water, he was always able to clear his mind, mostly when he was in doubt about decisions he had to make.

Today, it wasn’t any decision he had to make, could make anymore. The decision had already been made, though involuntarily. He was becoming a rubber puppet. At least on the outside. Most likely pretty soon, he would be completely covered in the latex-like skin, with no real connection to the outside world anymore. The only remaining question – or decision – he was facing was whether it would be very soon, like today or tomorrow, or a bit further in the future. He knew the saying about power and corruption, and ever since he had learned to use the suit’s powers on purpose, he now had to confess that the saying was indeed true. He had the powers, and had not let many chances go by to use them when it suited him. Li had been an accident, mostly. The woman at the mall was an experiment, and without any malice. He hoped she was a happier person now with the minor improvement he made. But with Pet, Charlotte he corrected himself, he had gone way overboard. And Silkey. He really liked her, though not on a personal basis yet. Still he had given her a pretty big makeover of the mind, without even giving her a chance of liking him by getting to know him regularly. And it would probably not end there. Continuing with her changes – his dreams and wishes for her looks and personality – would probably seal his fate. He suspected another three or four larger changes would complete his enclosure. All he could do after that would be to stay at home (or Li’s place), try and learn how to control the suit, or control people’s minds more completely. Until then, the only other theoretical place for a social life would be some fetish party. Hopefully, he would then soon be able to go out again without appearing to the people like the freak he now was.

Carl put his hands underneath his legs to hide the black material from view as a pair of hikers made their way up the trail and near the place he was sitting. He returned their greeting and watched them as they continued along the lake.

Carl decided to stop the woeful thinking. There was no way out. He couldn’t go back, as far as he could tell. He was stuck in the suit. Forever. Time to get on with his life. But where to start?

He got up and swiftly made his way back to the car. While driving back to town, he made a call to the office, giving his two week’s notice. He was fed up with the job anyway. Which wasn’t just The Bitch’s fault, but other reasons, too. Even with Charlotte being his pet now, it wouldn’t really improve that much.

He headed for his apartment. After collecting the folder with all his personal and financial documents, and the box with the more valuable and important items, he then sat down at the computer, typing down two letters. One was to the place he rented his apartment from, canceling his rental agreement. The other was addressed to a storage and moving place, instructing them in detail what to pick up for storage, and what to dump. After finishing both, he did another quick walk of all the rooms, picking up an item here and there. He ended up with another box of memorabilia, which he loaded into the car, together with his bike. He quickly finished by writing a quick note for the caretaker, put his door keys with it, and dropped it off in the caretaker’s mailbox, finalizing this episode of his life.

Checking his watch he noticed it was almost time to pick up the soon-to-be third woman in his life. He headed to the supermarket, where he found her standing at the side entrance, obviously waiting for somebody. For him, he knew. When he stopped the car next to her, she came running around to the driver side, not waiting for him to get out, leaned in through the open window and gave him a long and deep kiss. He had a hard time getting her to stop, but finally succeeded and told her to get her car and follow him. She did as he said, and a short while later, they both drove up at Li’s place.

Li greeted him her usual way, though she wasn’t completely naked this time, though the g-string workout body didn’t leave much of her body’s features to the imagination. Still she was doing all but fucking him where he stood. With a grin, Carl made a mental note to tune her sexual appetite down just a bit.

After supper, Carl got all three of the girls together for a night of hot sex. He had decided he would complete his “conversion” the following day, and desired for one final night with at least his normal senses (minus what he was feeling with anything below his face). Some of the night’s fun he had included watching Li and Pet do 69 each other, while he enjoyed Silkey’s enthusiasm he had “programmed” her for earlier. Then again, he was enjoying all three’s attention directed towards him.

By sunrise, a heap of four exhausted figures were laying on Li’s bed, resting from all of the night’s activities. Around noon, Carl got up, woke up the girls and had them join him in the living room, where he had them sit on the couch opposite of him, while he prepared to do some changes to them to complete his enclosure.

As he had planned, he started by tuning down Li’s sex drive a bit. She was hot, she was fun, she was also way over the edge and exhausting. He didn’t change her now bi-sexual orientation, or her affixation on him as only male target, but did reduce her almost animal-like hunger. It turned out to be only a minor change, as the suit only grew up his neck about half an inch afterwards. Next was Pet. He had to acknowledge that the tit-size he had opted for was also a bit much, and it didn’t really fit the rest of her body, so he decided to reduce it to a nice D-size pair, while flaring out her hips a bit and rounding off her ass. With the cock-tease she’d always been, even without such obvious features, men at the office would practically fall to their knees now, he imagined.

Obviously, physical changes to subjects required a lot more power from the suit, as he felt the rubber creep up a good two inches, now covering part of his chin already. He kept on working on Pet. He decided he would use her to get some income in, after all he had to quit his job. He supposed her income at work was pretty decent, and with some “input” from him to her bosses at some later time, it should be even better. Plus, with her new look, she should be able to get a well-paid night-job to add to that. He started on some internal changes to her – increased her overall muscle strength and toning, as well as making her more flexible. Her skin color changed slightly to a golden tan – had he made her any more golden, she’d look metallic, he thought. And put it on his mental “try out later” list.

He felt the rubber creep up more, starting to cover his mouth. Though feeling slight panic, he remembered Sharia, in her “original” form as silver puppet. No reason to worry, was there? Pet needed some more tweaking. She’d be even more manipulative, and more convincing, than she’d ever been. He changed her voice so that it would have a slightly hypnotic timbre, which would help her get whatever she asked for, if it wasn’t too far off the scale. He also tried to change her pheromone output, making her able to not only control it with her will, but also automatically adapt to the person she was directing it towards. At least he hoped this would work. If it did work as intended, no living person – man or woman – would be able not to be sexually aroused by her.

While making those changes, the rubber finally caught up with the rest of his mouth. He didn’t even have time to take a deep breath before it also extended over his nostrils, effectively suffocating him. Or at least it would, were it regular latex. To his astonishment, and relief, after a short moment of not being able to draw a breath, he was able to continue breathing again.

With that step out of the way, there was no reason to speed things up a bit. With Li just about perfect for now, and Pet good to go, it was now time to get Silkey done. It would finalize his rubbery fate, and hopefully be the beginning of a great new rest of his life.

He liked Silkey’s general looks very much, though he had to acknowledge that time and age had already taken some toll on her. He decided to just improve everything that was already there. He asked her to come closer, then like a sculptor he ran his fingers over her face, smoothing out every miniscule wrinkle or dent he saw. By the time he was down to her neck, she looked a good 10 years younger already, her face glowing as in bright sunlight. He then continued with both her arms and hands, again refreshing and tightening her skin, removing every sign of having worked hard in the 35 years she had lived through. He felt her hands after finishing with them, they felt like silk.

He moved her hands to his face, where the rubber was now about in the middle of his nose. He wanted to feel her skin on his, without the augmentation of the suit that was his new skin. Her warm skin – accompanied by her smile – almost made him stop this whole madness. After a moment, he ran his hands down her upper torso, again rejuvenating her skin, then gave her very nice breasts a slight makeover, lifting and firming her flesh to what it had probably been some 10 years ago, before her kid and before gravity had taken hold of her. He looked in awe at her new old looks. Damn, she was hot.

Just then, his world went dark. He was so into perfecting Silkey that he had noticed the rubber growing further up, as it now covered his eyes. He touched his face, feeling his eyes – when suddenly the world was back in his view. Seemingly the same as before. He had imagined the view through the suit would be something like through very dark shades, or through a thick scarf, but it was more like – well, his natural view, anyway. He got up and went to a mirror. The rubber was covering his face up to his eyebrows, his eyes completely and traceless gone. He shrugged, then returned to Silkey to complete her. And himself.

With her breasts back to perfect, he continued downwards, giving her a flat and strong stomach, and tightening her sides some, as well as her buttocks. He strengthened her leg muscles, removing the bit of excess fat that had gathered over time. Her feet also required some makeover, but that was done quickly, too. He asked her to take a couple steps back, then turn around for him. As she did, he had trouble breathing for a moment – where she had been a hot woman before, she was absolutely magnificent now. He increased the shininess of her hair, and let it grow further down, with slight traces of curls creating a nice wavy look.

Where she had been a dream woman for him before, she now looked like something he couldn’t even have dreamed up. Something he wasn’t planning on letting go anytime soon. In contrast to everything he had done to her to give her back her youth, the now following changes wouldn’t be as subtle, though not visible as such. He programmed her so that the thought of being touched (or touching) any man except him would be unthinkable. He would be her one and only love, all her desires and dreams were him. She would keep on living her life for now, at least until he was able to change his outward appearance. She’d go home at night, take care of her kid, go to work as usual, except for quitting the part-timer at the super market. Instead of the super market, she’d be coming over to Li’s place, to see him. He thought Charlotte’s income should be able to cover for the meager wage Silkey was giving up. Maybe in a couple months, once he was done with learning how to control the suit, he could even start thinking about some kind of family life with Silkey. But for now, it was hiding out at Li’s, and enjoying the time. Having finished Silkey’s makeover, he once again went over to the mirror. As expected, all the changes he made over the last couple minutes finished the suit’s growth – all he could see reflected by the mirror was a black, shiny figure, without a single square inch of skin or whatever left. He ran his hands over his head, feeling only the slick texture of the suit. This was it. He was locked in for good. Or bad. Or whatever was coming.

He turned around, send Silkey home for now, then thought up some nice ideas about what he had always wanted to try with a woman. “Playtime”, he thought, as he programmed Li’s and Pet’s mind for a hot afternoon …