The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Endless Possibilities

Chapter 4

Will woke up the next morning a couple minutes before Neha and Shreya did. Reluctantly pulling himself away from his sister’s wonderful tits Will got up and looked at his family’s naked bodies. ‘I’m gonna love this,’ Will thought to himself. He snapped his fingers and the two women woke up. He first had Neha wash her face since it was covered in dried up cum. He watched eagerly as her breasts jiggled around as she rubbed her face with soap; some water trailed down her neck and onto her breasts. After the two were cleaned up, he had them put their clothes back on. Before returning them back to normal he kissed both of them on the lips. Then with two parting ass squeezes, Will returned them back to normal. In their minds, the family had had a fun dinner and had gone to bed tired but content. They did not remember what happened. Will, however, did not make them completely normal. In both of their minds he had placed a strong attraction towards him. Over the course of the next few days both Neha and Shreya would strangely drawn towards Will. He’d appear more and more attractive. They’d want to tear of his clothes and take him on the spot. Will planned to use this. He wanted to seduce his Mom and Sister. He wanted them to lust after him, to need him. For him, that would be much more sexually satisfying than controlling them like robots. He had only gone through last night’s antics to test out his new abilities.

As he lay on his bed, fondly reminiscing about his Mom’s breasts, his mind eventually wandered over to fantasizing about one of his creepier fetishes. When he had first discovered porn, he had stumbled upon a video in which a girl is sleeping and the guy takes advantage of her. Will had found himself extremely aroused, even though the idea of him doing that to a girl repulsed him. But his hormone charged body ignored his feelings and he continued to be attracted to that fetish. What he began to do, then, was fantasize about girls he hated, provided they were extremely hot. One girl that he frequently visited during his dream rape sessions was Jesse Randell. She was the prime example of ‘Bitch’. She was, like Will frequently said to his friends, the Template Bitch; the bitch that all other bitches were based on. Her bitchy quality, however, did not detract from her sexiness. She was 5′5″, had chocolate brown hair and amber eyes that oozed sexiness. She had full lips that would wrap perfectly around any size dick. Although she had fairly small breasts (B cups), she somehow managed to use that to her advantage. Knowing that many guys were attracted to young girls, she would use her small breasts to pretend like she was a young girl. This way, guys would do whatever she wanted; Will was one of the few that could escape her spell. Jesse also had a great ass. When she wore yoga pants you’d want to knock her down and use her butt as a pillow.

“I’ve found my next target.” Will smiled wickedly. He was going to have his revenge. She hadn’t done anything to him personally but three years ago she had tried to seduce Tom, one of Will’s friends. Tom had been raised by a very conservative family, so the thought of pre-marital sex repulsed him; especially at such a young age. Angered by his rejection, Jesse told everyone that Tom had tried to rape her. His family was forced to move, and Will hadn’t seen them since.

Her house was only a block away so he walked to it. When he was in front of it, he thought about how he’d proceed. He decided to go with the flow. Before entering the house, he picked up a stick lying on the ground. Pretending to be a wizard, he cast a ‘spell’ on the house. Every living creature inside the house would fall asleep. He the cast a second spell: anyone who tried to enter the house (besides him of course) would also fall asleep. Satisfied with his minimal, but efficient, preparations, Will walked up to the front door and opened it. He glanced into the kitchen and saw the family’s cat Salem fast asleep in its litter box. Seeing that no one was downstairs, Will ventured upstairs. To his disappointment every room he checked was empty. He only had one room left to check. Losing hope, Will opened the door. If he hadn’t taken a double take he would not have noticed the girl laying on the floor, as if she had fallen from her bed. Sadly this girl wasn’t Jesse. It was her sister Laila. Will contemplated going back and trying some other time, but he realized Laila was just as much of a bitch as Jesse, only a year younger. She even looked a lot like her sister. ‘Jesse can wait.’ Will thought as he picked Laila up and placed her up on the bed.

He didn’t take off her clothes immediately. He wanted to savor this experience of taken advantage of this disgrace to humanity. After a bit of thought, he adjusted his ‘spell’ so that Laila could feel pain. After doing so he spanked her ass. Laila gave him a satisfactory moan. Egged on by her discomfort Will used both his hands to slap both her butt-cheeks, making them jiggle like Jell-O. Each slap was rewarded with a groan of pain. He took off her sweat pants and was happy to find that she wasn’t wearing panties. Her soft white ass was exposed to the cool, air-conditioned air. Small goose bumps appeared on her legs and ass.

“I’ll warm you up real quick, sweetheart.” He then began to furiously spank her, getting both cheeks with one hand. Within seconds her ass had turned a bright red. Will noticed some fluid pooling on her bed, near her crotch.

“Masochistic little bitch aren’t you?” Will grinned as he spanked her again. He flipped her over to get a good look at her groin. Her slit was a lot smaller than his mother and sister’s. It was as if she was still a young girl who hadn’t undergone puberty yet. He spread open her labia and revealed the pink inside. It was soaking wet; just opening it up had caused an astonishing amount to leak out. There was a sweet smell that accompanied it. Lilac. Aroused by the smell, Will began to eat her out, forcefully shoving his tongue into her. While he tongue-fucked her, he shoved his thumb up her ass, not bothering to take it slowly or lube it up. This time Laila didn’t just groan, she shouted. But she remained asleep. Being violated from both ends only seemed to make Laila more wet than she already was. She really was a masochist.

After having his fill of her pussy, Will ripped off his pants, revealing his sizable penis. Without preamble, Will shoved it inside her. Laila let out a loud scream in her sleep, but still did not wake up.

“Perfect” Will grunted as he shoved into her. His full balls slapped into her ass cheeks, turning him on even more. So much fluids had accumulated that his penis made a lewd sound every time he penetrated her young body. Will reached over and ripped off her t-shirt revealing her small tits. While grabbing one with his hand, he forcefully pulled her up, so that she was slightly above him. Her nipple dangled tantalizingly in front of his mouth. Unable to resist, Will began to suck on them, alternating frequently; he occasionally bit them to make her moan in pleasure in pain. Along with his mouth, his hands were busy too. His right hand had cupped one cheeked while his left index finger probed her pert asshole.

Will began to feel a familiar pressure build up in his balls. He knew he should probably pull out, but he wanted to claim this bitch and the only way to do that was to cum inside her. With one final thrust, Laila was pinned onto his dick. Semen gushed from his pisshole and filled her up. She even managed to orgasm in her sleep. Their mutual orgasm lasted close to two minutes, Will’s augmented balls gushing up jizz into her used entertainment zone.

When the orgasm was finally over, Will threw Laila onto her bed. As she lay in an awkward position, Will’s sperm leaked out of her vagina and began to pool on her bed. As he stared at his handiwork, Will felt his full revenge still hadn’t been taken on this Randell sister. As he contemplated what he could do to Laila, Will realized his bladder was full. With an evil grin he realized what he could do. Without a second’s hesitation, Will proceeded to urinate all over Laila Randell, not caring that he was soaking her bed along with her. After shaking the final drops from his member, Will put his clothes on and walked downstairs and out the door. With a snap of his fingers, Will deactivated the sleep field. He could here Laila’s screams of pain and horror from outside. With a little wave, Will walked back home, looking forward to beginning his summer vacation.