The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 5

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Marcie was invited to a meeting the following night for the guests who attended Heather’s party. Betsy was with Heather and did not attend, but again, she was so far under Heather’s control, she could not be trusted. The gathering took place at Max’s place and there was only one topic: how to deal with Heather.

Max started the evening off, “well it seems this thing with Heather has gone too far. As we saw last night, she clearly has established control over us and we are in fact masters at controlling others. Although a sweet woman, I don’t like my fate in someone else’s hands.”

Brittney nodded adding, “I have no idea how she tranced me or implanted triggers, but was helpless last night as Max filled my ass. I don’t like anal sex, but now....god, just the thought of it makes me wet. Then look at what she has done to that poor girl Betsy. I am sure she never signed up for the control that is now being exerted.

Marcie picked up the theme. “Heather turned the table on us and it is ironic that we are in fact, prisoners in our own bodies whenever she desires.” She added, “she had total control over me in every way yesterday and I was essentially along for the ride.”

One by one the guests revealed how they felt. Although all agreed it would make for good stories, they also realized that they could be barking like dogs or fucking like rabbits at any time depending on Heather’s whims. The question became one of “how do we get things back to normal?”

Marcie was the first to say Dr. Susan Brown was key. “Somehow she is involved; in fact, some of you were given to her last night unless I am mistaken.” Heads nodded. The question then shifted to “how do we isolate Susan Brown and find out what she knows?” The rest of the evening was spent discussing how this would work and surprisingly, by 10pm they had a shell of a plan and decided they would wait a few days before putting it into action.

Betsy meanwhile was out to dinner with Heather wearing a new cocktail dress for the occasion. Under the dress, which was cut daringly low in the front and exposed most of the back, she was naked except for a garter and black stockings. When she leaned forward at the table, those sitting across from her could catch a glimpse of her hard nipples. It was a view Heather enjoyed. She also knew that the exhibitionist streak she place in Betsy would be fueling some arousal.

“Betsy, let’s talk about your writing, it is really getting descriptive and precise.” Heather waited for a reply.

“Yes, Mistress it is, but that was your intent all along. I now write knowing how the experience makes someone feel and at times get to relive it all over again.”

“So, your Three Fingers story, I cannot help but feel sorry for Mrs. Valentina-Smith. It seems that she has been taken away to suffer the same or a similar fate others suffered under her control. Are you looking for irony.”

“Although I think the irony helps the story,” Betsy remarked, it is really more about how I felt undergoing your treatments. I thought I could use that perspective in the next chapter.”

Heather laughed, “be careful my dear, I may not be done with your training yet. Just as Marcie and the others found out last night, you never know when a new leaf will turn over.” She then commented, “by the way, Dr. Brown did an excellent job on your breasts and other enhancements, you look incredibly beautiful.”

Betsy could feel herself blush as Heather spoke those words.

“An escort who still blushes at a compliment, now that is a novelty.”

“Now, how do you find escorting?” It was a question Heather asked with a smile. She was extremely interested in the answer.

“It is hard to describe, inwardly, I was fighting what Max and his team were trying to teach. I kept rationalizing that I was a writer and this was research, but deep down there was a thrill, an attraction that took me in deeper and deeper.”

Betsy hesitated and again blushed, “I found the pleasure addictive and wanted more and more. I still do.”

Heather nodded her head, “it is nice to know my triggers worked. However once you get started, they are not needed much for as you found out, pleasure is like a drug, a very addictive drug and your brain is wired to want more and more. In effect, your body and mind work against your judgment.”

Betsy smiled, “well, as I am sure that you know, I did things that I never imagined or believed I would do.”

“That is such an interesting statement,” Heather grinned as she said it. “You speak in the past tense like that phase of your experience is over; I assure you it is far from over. Given the crispness of your writing, I think you need more and more to fully realize your potential. Don’t you?”

Betsy did not know what to say and stammered a little. Finally, she managed, “I am not sure.”

“Well, I am,” quipped Heather. “I am sure you understand that once triggers are emplaced, they can be activated at any time. You saw the party the other night as a prime example.” Continuing, “and as you said, it is addictive and right now you could not stop if you wanted too as your body and mind crave what is to come next.”

Heather looked deep into Betsy’s eyes, “am I right?”

Betsy nodded her head, “yes Mistress,” and as she echoed those words she felt her pussy quiver a reaction not lost on Heather who seemed to know everything that was going on with Betsy’s body and mind.

“You realize of course that every man in this place has his eyes on you,” Heather remarked to Betsy as she sipped her drink. “Of course, I planned it that way from the venue to the dress you are wearing, to the exhibitionist trigger in your head. The though of them admiring your body is a turn on, isn’t it.”

Betsy could do nothing but nod her head at the statement and again feel her body respond to the image Heather just painted.

“Remember dear, you are an escort, a woman who lives for pleasure. Now tell me, what man here in the room interests you and why.” Heather slowly sipped her drink waiting for a reply.

Betsy allowed her eyes to scan the room slowly never lingering too long on any one man. Heather knew this would turn her companion on and she was right. Betsy felt like she was shopping for pleasure as she evaluated each person standing by the bar. To her surprise, she was evaluating both men and women. She finally settled on a young couple seated at a high table near the window. “The couple near the window,” she whispered to Heather.

“Good choice,” Heather answered adding, “I see your tastes are getting more sophisticated.” She then leaned into Betsy, “now send them a drink and then get them to join our table.” She then added, “just make sure it is not a special drink like in your story “The Party,” those drinks are reserved for special friends.” Heather then looked deep into Betsy’s eyes and whispered, “special friends like you.”

Betsy felt self conscious walking over to the couple, but she had her orders. When she had the server bring them a free drink, she saw their faces light up. Walking over, she introduced herself as a writer and asked if the couple would join her with her friend, also a writer. “Are we being interviewed,” asked the young woman named Meg.

“Only if you want to be,” smiled Betsy, “only if you want to be.”

They walked over to the table and Meg and her fiancée Carl took a seat opposite Betsy and Heather. Heather smiled to Betsy and began discussing fictional articles they were working on. Neither Carl nor Meg understood the ruse. Heather questioned them about morality quickly discovering they were conservative in both thought and demeanor as well as extremely religious. Carl summarized his beliefs stating, “loose morals are causing the downfall of society.” Betsy wondered where this was going.

When Heather ordered another round of drinks, Meg got up and excused herself to use the ladies room. Heather quickly followed suit and followed her into the room. When they came back 10 minutes later, Betsy recognized the look in Meg’s eyes. Somehow she had been tranced. Betsy smiled and wondered if she was still wearing her panties.

Heather looked to Carl and announced that she enjoyed the candid answers and that he should know Betsy was an escort. Carl looked in amazement while Meg just sat there.

“An escort, like in a, a.....” he could not get the words out.

Heather looked him directly in the eye and said, “yes, like a high end hooker. She is sitting right next to you.”

When Carl went to say something, Heather cut him off, “Betsy is talented, educated and professional. She could do anything with her life, but she chose this, is that a problem.”

Again, Carl went to say something again to be cut off. Heather commented, “any woman can be made into an escort given the right circumstances and motivation.” She looked to Meg, “even Meg here.” Instead of blushing, Meg just looked up as her name was discussed.

Carl replied, “please don’t talk about my Meg like that, she would never do anything like that.” Heather just laughed.

“What if I told you Meg was no longer wearing panties that she was naked under her skirt, would that surprise you.” Heather asked the question and waited for Carl to answer.

Without waiting for a reply, Heather looked to Meg and simply said, “Meg why don’t you settle this by giving Carl your panties so he can see what a woman can do if she sees fit.”

Meg nodded, reached in her purse and handed Carl a pair of white lace panties she had worn under her clothes. To say Carl was stunned would have been an understatement. Heather used this moment of confusion to use a rapid induction technique on Carl and as Betsy watched, his head slumped to his shoulder. Heather smiled, “the distracted angry ones are the easiest.”

Heather quickly issued some instructions to Carl and he resumed sitting as normal. Anyone watching the conversation would have seen nothing out of the ordinary.

Heather looked to Carl questioning, “Carl, have you ever been with an escort?” He shook his head no. When she asked him if he found Betsy attractive, he shook his head in the opposite direction while saying, “very attractive.” She then asked Meg if she had ever been with a woman. Meg surprised her with “no, it is a sin.”

Heather laughed and simply stated, “Meg, it looks like you are about to sin.”

Heather gave them instructions to the hotel and sent them on their way. Betsy started to object, but was silenced with a glance. Heather seemed to read Betsy’s mind, which scared her.

“Betsy, you are conflicted about corrupting two innocents. Remember, why you are here, for new experiences to write about. How can you ever write about ‘innocence lost’ if you never see it first hand.” She then laughed, “although you yourself have experienced some corruption, I would hardly declare you innocent when you started with us. Let me see, there was Three Fingers, the associated companion volumes, the Under The Hill Franchise and so many more.”

Betsy nodded and said “yes ma’am,” which brought another smile from Heather. “The trainers have done such a remarkable job with you. Now let’s see what a polished escort you have become.”

Meanwhile, Max and Brittney called Susan Brown and asked her over for dinner the following evening. When she asked why, all Max said on the phone was “a business proposition of mutual benefit.” When he hung up, he looked at Brittney and said “tell the others we are on for tomorrow evening.”

By the time Heather and Betsy returned to their hotel, Meg and Carl were waiting dutifully at the bar as instructed. Heather simply walked over and said “penthouse in 10 minutes” and both nodded. Heather turned to Betsy and they were soon up in Heather’s penthouse room. Pouring a drink, for Betsy, she made her own and then answered the door when there was a small knock. Opening it, Heather saw Meg and Carl looking somewhat confused.

“Come in Carl and Meg, make yourself comfortable, we have so much to talk about.” Carl and Meg walked in obviously still deep under Heather’s control. As they sat down, Heather whispered a trigger phrase and their eyes glazed over. Before Betsy could speak, Heather turned to her and whispered another phrase and Betsy’s mind went blank. Like a puppet with a hard drive, she absorbed everything Heather spoke to her about.

Heather brought Betsy out of her trance in time for her to view Carl and Meg stripping off their clothes. When she had Meg in her bra only, given she had already removed her panties, she had her sit on the sofa sipping a wine. Carl then stripped down to his boxer shorts and sat across from Meg in a chair also sipping a drink. When everyone was positioned properly, Heather brought the couple out of their trance. Although they were free to speak, they were fully under her control.

Meg immediately cried out, “oh my god, what are you doing to us, to me.” Heather smiled as Meg turned beet red. She tried to get out of the sofa, but when Heather said “sit,” she fell back into the cushions.

Heather looked to Meg, “well given how conservative and religious you seemed during our interview and your skepticism about any woman could be turned into an escort, I decided to experiment a little with you. Looking at you, I would seem my theory is about right.”

Meg sat is silence unable to comprehend how Heather had this power. Heather pointed to Betsy. “She is now experimenting as an escort whereas in her past life she never dreamed she would do such things. Now look at her.” Heather stopped for dramatic effect.

“I said, look at her,” Heather raised her voice commanding Meg to raise her eyes.

Meg looked to Betsy causing Heather to smile. “Betsy, why don’t you strip and give Meg something to look at for real.” Although Betsy did not want to torment the young woman, she could not disobey Heather. She rose and removed her dress and was soon standing in just a bra, thong, garter and nylons. Meg, for some reason, was unable to move her eyes from the sight before her.

“Meg, would you like to look as sexy as Betsy does for Carl?” Heather asked the question knowing the girl would hesitate. When she did, Heather had Betsy take Meg into her room where she was soon dressed the same way: in a bra, thong, garter and nylons. Betsy even applied makeup to Meg’s natural looking skin.

When she walked back into the room, the effect on Carl was immediate. Heather chuckled. “Meg, look at Carl’s lap, it seems as if his cock wants to come out and play.” With that she looked to Carl and said, would you like to play with Meg and Betsy?” When he nodded his head yes, Heather told him it would be $600 for the hour. Carl nodded pointing to his pants on the floor. Heather walked over and counted out $600 smiling. “Meg, you are now a working girl.”

Betsy did not want to continue. Although the escort play did tighten up her writing, this was different, she was not about corrupting this couple, but her programming ran too deep. Within minutes, she had Carl standing in the middle of the floor, while she knelt and pulled off his boxers. His cock was hard and within seconds, she had her lips wrapped around it. Heather meanwhile was whispering in Meg’s ear, telling her to watch Betsy and too see how a professional gave head. Swapping places, Meg was soon kneeling and for the first time in her life had her fiancée’s cock buried in her mouth. Carl looked down and could not believe what was going on: Meg was not only sucking his cock, but fingering her own pussy as she knelt on the floor. He wanted to scream no, but could only stand there with a dumb smile on his face.

Heather whispered in Betsy’s ears and she was soon walking behind Carl where she began stroking his body and wrapping her arms around his chest, began playing with his nipples. Immediately, Carl began to moan at the combination of nipple stimulation and his cock being sucked. He had never been stimulated like this before in his life. When Heather told Meg to stop, she did and instinctively respositioned herself on the floor in front of Carl. When Meg opened her legs on Heather’s command, Betsy crawled between them and using her now experienced tongue drove Meg to multiple orgasms as Carl watched. Betsy was shocked when she slipped her finger into Meg. She was a virgin.

Meg was beside herself with pleasure;however, her mind was screaming. She, like Betsy and the others, felt like a prisoner in her own body. She was conservative, religious and here she was on display and acting like a whore. Her mind was reeling when Betsy moved and Carl replaced her. He was between her legs, her body was open to him, she felt his cock and then he was in her, pain, pleasure, and Heather’s whispers in her ears. She wrapped her legs around his back driving him deeper.

Heather looked to Betsy, “she’s a virgin no more.” Betsy nodded realizing her pussy was now wet from all of the activity. Without thinking, she began stroking herself causing Heather to comment, “such a good Little Slut, corrupting these innocents.” They watched as Carl cried out, lost control and filled his date with ropes and ropes of hot cum. Heather noted to Betsy that one of the implanted ideas was Meg did not need to be on the pill or have Carl use a condom. Carl was given the same thought. Meg lay on the floor in the afterglow of her first true sex session with her fiancé. There was a silly smile on her face, but inwardly, her mind, now trapped, was screaming.

Betsy walked over and under Heather’s command lowered her own wet pussy to Meg’s lips. Whereas earlier, Meg had sucked cock, now she ate pussy driving Betsy to an explosive orgasm within minutes. Heather looked at the trio on the floor commenting, “Meg, you earned your money tonight.”

All three now got dressed and looking at the clock, Heather told Carl that his hour was up. Smiling she simply asked if as the customer, was he satisfied with her agency’s service?

Carl simply nodded his head, yes, unaware of the implications for Meg. Then, picking up his coat, he headed for the door and went back to the lobby bar.

Meg received some more instructions from Heather before smiling and kissing both women goodbye. She also headed to the lobby bar where she linked up with Carl, her best customer and they headed out in the night together.

Betsy was stunned at how quickly Heather had captured the two, gained control and redirected their lives. “They will live a normal life now with a few embedded kinks. However, any time I want them, I need just call,” Heather smiled while looking at Betsy. Continuing, “personally, I think the two of you work wonderfully together.” She then added, “that was special material for a new story.”

The next evening, Susan Brown arrived at Max’s for a dinner party. She knew everyone in the room and kept looking for Heather and Betsy. When she asked if they were coming, Max nodded yes but they were slightly delayed. When Brittney handed her a martini, she sipped slowly and barely noticed her field of vision narrowing until it was too late. When Max took the glass from her hand, she fell into Brittney’s arms and collapsed into a world of darkness. Max looked to some of the guests, “let’s get to work on her.”

To Be Continued.