The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 6

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

When Susan Brown began to stir, Max walked up to her gurney. While asleep, she had been moved into Max’s facility and a few selected party guests accompanied him. Each guest had a specialty and each had a desire to find out what Susan knew.

Susan looked up groggy, “Max, what are you doing, we are friends and colleagues.”

Max looked down, “yes we are, but you should have remembered that before helping Heather gain control over so many of us.” He looked down, “now here you are naked, bound and not going anywhere until we know how she does what she does and the role Betsy plays in all of this.”

Susan looked up, “Betsy is merely a pawn, like all of you.” Continuing, “however, Heather’s control with her is near total and with the drop of a phrase, the girl will do anything for her.” She added, “of course you cannot trust her.”

Max nodded his head. “Now tell me about what you do for Heather.” Susan shook her head, “I wish I could Max, but I cannot. That question is off the table.”

For some unknown reason, Susan’s answer make Max smile. It was almost as if he were saying, “I hoped you would answer that way.” Max nodded to some other guests and soon Susan found her head locked into position and her eyelids taped open. She saw Max with a syringe and argued, “Max, you are not a doctor, you cannot inject me.” He laughed, tied a strap tightly to her arm and when the vein bulged, injected the contents of the syringe into Susan. As he removed the strap, the drugs flew into her system causing a wave of euphoria and relaxation. Turning to the group, “in ten minutes, put on the goggles, we will have a complacent doctor within the hour and then we will know what is going on.”

An hour later, Dr. Susan Brown was still laying naked and bound on the gurney, but she had been fully tranced by Max and was now ready to answer questions. Max did the interrogation:

“Susan, have you been helping Heather gain control over our group. Assisting her in any way?” Susan nodded, adding simply “for the last 8 months, I have been helping her.”

Max looked up surprised and mentioned to the others, “for eight months, she has been doing this for eight months.” He then turned back to the bound doctor, “so Susan, how did you help her?”

Susan simply stated as a matter of fact that she supplied the drug that when put into a drink made both trancing and embedding of triggers possible. The beauty of the drug was it left no memory of anything that happened. Everything seems perfectly normal to the victim. Max looked to the others commenting, “well we now know how she did it.”

“So what was in it for you Susan, what did Heather promise you?”

Susan again answered as if nothing was wrong. “She gave me access to research subjects where I could refine my process. Of course in the end she also gave me some couples who would do my bidding.” Max then had Susan detail what had been done to everyone in the room. By the time she was finished, everyone knew Heather had gone too far. Maxine DuVaul, who was 5 months pregnant, found out that Heather tranced her to believe she could not become pregnant even though she was highly fertile. In effect, she guaranteed she would become pregnant. Brittney found out that her love for anal sex again was caused by Heather. Max uncovered his exhibitionist streak was also man-made and that she had emplaned a bi-sexual trait in his head. Finally, Marcie found out that she, like Betsy, would be exclusive escorts and love every minute of it.

Marcie looked stunned. “Heather was my friend, how could she do this to us, to me?”

Everyone in the room drew the same conclusion; Heather needed to be punished. It was then that Dr Brown told Max about the special compound mixed with multiple fruits that would cause extreme sexual need, need so great anyone under its influence would do anything to reach orgasm. When Max commented that it seemed like science fiction, Dr Brown said, “no it is true, she has used it before. She used it on Betsy.” Under more questioning, she offered that Betsy had even written about its effects in the story “The Party,” when Ding Jun gave it to Tong Jiahui causing uncontrolled sexual need and desire. Marcie got on her iPad and there it was just as Dr Brown said.

“So this compound exists,” Max asked Susan. “Oh yes,” Dr Brown stated. “It is a closely guarded secret, but I have over 100 doses locked away in my safe.” Max smiled to his fellow conspirators. “We may have just found a chink in Heather’s armor.”

Before they finished with Susan, she was given a dose of her own compound and told that she would act normal around Heather and not let her know of the interrogation. Additionally, she was to provide multiple doses of the sexual need drug....which they now laughingly referred to as ‘Din Jung’ to Max and his friends.

The next morning, Max called Heather and invited her to an evening dinner party. As a favor, he asked if he could borrow Betsy for some work with his agency. Given Heather had made that agreement in return for Betsy’s training, she agreed. She would send Betsy right over.

Within the hour, Betsy arrived at Max’s studio and saw the preparations underway for the dinner party. Max greeted her, but did not trance her. He was unsure if Heather had planted any of her own triggers which would cause Betsy to alert her of possible danger. Instead, he explained that Betsy was going to be a server for the evening along with Marcie. Betsy nodded, she had played this role before. Max then asked that Betsy test some of the recipes, which she willingly did. Approaching the bar, Betsy was handed a glass of punch by Brittney. She commented it was a blend of various fruits and some alcohol, but it was not too strong. Betsy took a sip and immediately felt the taste of raspberry. Nodding, she commented as she finished the cup, “that was very good, I am sure your guests will love it.” Brittney gave her a second cup, smiled at Max and then looked at her watch.

Betsy was walking around when a wave of arousal hit her unlike any she had experienced in the past. She must have changed expressions as Brittney asked if she was alright. Betsy just nodded her head. As she walked, the intensity of the feeling increased. She tried stopping and sitting, but that did not help. Max looked over to her and then answered a knock on the door. One by one, the dinner guests arrived early. Betsy still did not make the connection as her mind was awash with passion. She needed someone, something, anything. She felt flush and could not control herself. She could feel wetness; it wasn’t dampness, but a full on torrent of wetness coming from her body.

Max looked over to her and whispered, “it looks like you are suffering from the same fate as Tong Jiahui in your stories.” He laughed adding, “don’t you just love it when fiction becomes reality even down to the Raspberry taste.?”

Reality hit Betsy. “Wait, that was a story, it wasn’t real.” Brittney smiled, “well this is real and the compound in your system will have a similar effect to the one you foolishly wrote about. Dr Brown gave us plenty.” With that statement, and the dinner guests arriving, Max had Betsy stand and strip. Unlike when tranced, Betsy was now willingly removing her clothes in the hope that the erotic fire racing through her body would be quenched. It was almost as she wrote about. Betsy could not cum until they let her cum.

Stripped, she crawled over to Brittney and begged for release. Brittney merely sat, pulled up her skirt and spread her thighs. Betsy knew what to do and was soon licking her with abandon focusing on her clit until the hostess was moaning. Max watching the show simply said, “make her cum,” and she did. Betsy felt a rush of fluids on her lips and knew Brittney had cum. She then moved on to Marcie.

One by one Betsy performed oral sex on the female dinner guests. She was made to crawl to each. She was made to beg for release, but she would not find any until her mission was complete. Some of the women sat and spread their legs, some stood dropping their skirts to the floor. When she finally licked the pregnant Maxine DuVaul, she was finished. Max handed Betsy a nice Lelo vibrator and in front of everyone, Betsy fucked herself like a primal animal. She needed release, she was going to have release and it was clear, she could not control her body or emotions. As Betsy peaked, her brain went into overload and she collapsed screaming back on the floor unable to move.

Max walked over to her and looked down, “it looks like Betsy is ready for the party.” Clean her up a little and make her a table display just as she wrote about in her own story. Betsy was too exhausted to resist. Within minutes she had been cleaned, makeup reapplied and was bound spread eagle on the table. Tranced now and told not to move, her body became a large serving platter with fruit and cheese along with various finger foods arrayed across her skin. Brittney came over to her and picked up a strawberry and on a whim, dipped it into Betsy’s stilll glistening pussy. “OMG, that combination of sweet and tangy is delicious.” As a reward, she rolled Betsy’s clit between her thumb and finger causing the author to moan. Marcie snickered, “someone will enjoy the party.”

Thirty minutes later, Heather arrived unsuspecting in every way. She walked over and saw Betsy on display and complimented Max for his artistic creativity. Walking over to Maxine, she inquired how the pregnancy was coming along and then complimented her on the size of her breasts, which were growing and had filled out nicely. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Marcie and asked how the editorial work on the latest anthology was coming along. Marcie smiled commenting, “great, but we need that one anchor story to pull the book together.” Looking over at Betsy on display she added, “I was hoping that Betsy would have something to write about soon”

Heather looked over and smiled, “well, maybe tonight will provide her some inspiration.”

Guests mingled and interacted. Many of the women there came up to Heather complimented her on her stunning cocktail dress and then asked if she had tried the punch. Stephanie Dix, a writer of dark and supernatural erotica commented that the punch had a devilish kick with a grin. A few times, Heather walked over to Betsy and looked down wondering what the young woman was thinking. She smiled at her and simply said, “another adventure dear girl.” Walking around, Heather admired the use of escorts as human art. “Max,” she commented “is always one with a flare for the dramatic.”

About twenty minutes later a naked waitress adorned with nipple and clit rings and the appropriate chains, came up with a tray of punch. She looked at Heather and said “Mistress Brittney told me to bring this to you before it is all gone.”

“Ahh, the famous punch,” Heather pick up the crystal glass, put it to her lips and sipped. “Oh my, this is wonderful and tastes of raspberries, is their a raspberry liquor in here?” Brittney walked over and shook her head.

“There is no raspberry liquor in the punch but I understand the question. Everyone reacts the same way.” Heather accepted a second glass from the server and was quickly drinking it. Brittney smiled and simply said, “I would be careful of drinking too much Heather, it does have a kick that builds over the next 20 minutes or so.” Heather laughed “nonsense, If there is one thing I can do it is hold my liquor and continue to act like a lady at a social event.” Brittney just nodded, turned and walked by Max whispering, “let the games begin.”

After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door and in walked Dr Susan Brown in a extremely sexy cocktail dress. Max made a comment loud enough for Heather to hear, “ahh, the final guest of honor has arrived.” Susan just remained silent and walked into the room where she greeted everyone to include Heather. She then walked over to see Betsy but did not take any food from her body, she just stared at her with a look of lust in her eyes.

Betsy meanwhile was taking it all in and processing what was happening. She could not warn Heather and even if she could, she did not know what to warn her about. She did see how Dr Brown had looked at her on display and that look fueled a new shot of arousal. Betsy could feel her pussy lubricating, but could do nothing. As guests walked by and dipped their fruit into her glistening sex, she only became more aroused. One man, who she did not know, took a piece of melon and managed to penetrate her with it before slowly withdrawing it and feeding it to Betsy. “Taste yourself,” he commanded. She did.

As Doctor Brown walked by Max, he made the comment, “Susan, you are overdressed, why don’t you remove some of your clothes and join the party.” As the guests watched and to Heather’s surprise, the professional Dr. Susan Brown pulled down the zipper on her dress, slid it off her shoulders and stepped out of it. She was now standing in the middle of the room in a sheer bra, panty, garter, stockings and heels. Max smiled, “much better Susan, much better.” He then looked her in the eye, “in fact, why don’t you kneel in the middle of the room and let us take a look at you.”

Without hesitation, Susan knelt and stared directly at Heather.

“What have you done to her,” Heather asked.

Max smiled and then commented, “we haven’t done anything to her that you haven’t done to us in the past. Did you really think that we wouldn’t find out or figure it out one day?”

Heather went to say something when the first wave of arousal washed over her eliciting a slight moan and a comment that sounded like “oh my god.” Brittney smiled, “you can thank Dr Brown for the formula.” The rush of arousal made it hard for Heather to comprehend what was happening causing Max to laugh. “How is it to have the tables turned? Hell, this reads like one of Betsy’s stories doesn’t it? Think about her recent work entitled ‘The Party.’ You’ll notice the raspberry flavor to the drink and similar effects.” She then continued, “we tested it on poor Betsy and she has not come down from it yet.” Everyone laughed watching the distress in Heather. Max added, “you’ll be like a pair of hot twins.”

With that, Marcie got a bright idea to liven things up. Taking a glass of punch from the silver tray, she walked over to Dr Brown. “I think it is only fitting that the good doctor try some of her own medicine.” She held out the glass. Max smiled commenting, “I love the way you think.” He then looked to Susan and whispered a single word: “drink.” Susan with a look of horror in her eyes accepted the glass and finished it before being handed a second. Marcie then went over to where Betsy was displayed, lifted her head and pressed a glass to her lips. “Drink,” she commanded, and although Betsy did not want to experience the effects again, she could not resist the command. She drank the first glass and then the second. The guests mingled as Betsy lay restrained, Dr Brown was left kneeling, and Heather was left moaning in a chair awash in passion as wave after wave of erotic feeling swept across her body. Deep down, Heather knew she was losing the fight to remain calm. Even as she sat there, she felt the need in her body grow.....she wanted sex, she wanted release, even these thoughts made her moan out loud.

As the party swirled around her, Heather became more and more desperate. She could beat this drug, she knew it. All she needed to do was concentrate, but how could she when the throbbing between her legs kept growing. Her mind raced, god she was wet, her nipples were hard, even her ass seemed alive and electric. When Max walked over, she could not help but state at his crotch. She wanted his cock, any cock. She just needed satisfaction.

He mocked her. “Well how is the American erotic writer doing tonight. I do want to be a good host. Do you need another drink?” With that he handed her a glass smiling. “I know what you need, but you will never get it if you don’t obey, so drink up.”

Heather heard herself beg for the first time in her life. “Please Max, not this, you know what I need.”

Max nodded, “exactly, now drink up.”

As the glass hit Heather’s lips, the first moan escaped Susan Brown’s mouth. The good doctor went from stoic to “oh my god, fuck me,” within 20 minutes. Marcie walked by and looking down said, “not yet, but if you are good, we might let someone fuck you later.” Maxine walked over and said, “any Slut knows if she wants to get fucked, her bra and panties should be off.” Susan nodded and was soon kneeling dressed only in a garter, nylons and heels. Marty Robes, who was with Maxine, commented, “look at Doctor Brown, she’s pretty sexy once all of that garb is removed.”

Betsy was still bound and felt new waves of arousal sweeping over her. She could no longer restrain her moans and was begging for anyone, someone, something to touch her. She was lubricating profusely providing an erotic dipping sauce for anyone interested and many were. Each piece of fruit dipped into her, sent her closer and closer to the edge, but she could not cum. She screamed in frustration.

Max was pleased with the party and the erotic revenge. “I think the three of them will do anything we ask and we have so much to ask.” Everyone laughed at the comment; everyone except the three women struggling with the feelings sweeping through their bodies.

Marcie walked over and grabbed Heather by the arm, even the slight touch of Marcie’s hands brushing her skin ignited another fire. Walking Heather out to where Susan Brown was kneeling, Marcie said, “Heather, your two companions are undressed, I think it is time for you to to do the same. If you remain clothed, you will never get satisfaction.”

Heather wanted to resist, there was no way she was going to give this group satisfaction, yet her hands were already reaching for her zipper. Getting the clothes off of her body would get her that much closer to reaching satisfaction....or, at least that is the way her mind rationalized stripping. Within minutes, Heather matched Susan in decorum. She was kneeling in only a garter, stockings and heels. “Bookends,” Marcie laughed. Max walked up to the two colleagues and issued a simple command: “kiss, but do not cum.” Immediately, the two women locked in a heated embrace in search of the illusive orgasm.

Max always the photojournalist took some pictures. “You never know when these might come in handy.” He could see the anxiety on each woman’s face as they grew more and more excited, but could not cum.

Laughing, Max said, “Heather, you always complimented me on my use of human art, but one of Betsy’s stories gave me a better idea, human furniture. Come over here.” Without thinking, Heather rose and walked over. She would do anything to get relief from the edge she was on. Max had her kneel on all fours with her back straight next to the chair he was sitting in. When she was positioned correctly, he said “don’t move.” He then placed his chilled scotch glass on the bare skin of her back. He smiled as he saw Heather take in a sharp breath and smiled again as she did not move. Soon Susan joined the party becoming an ottoman for Maxine’s feet. “After all, you had a hand in my pregnancy, the least you can do is provide some comfort for my feet,” Maxine chided the doctor. She added that I have a special treat for you later tonight.”

The party continued with the three women becoming more and more agitated and desperate. Finally, Betsy was released from the serving table and taken into the bathroom to shower quickly. As the needle spray hit her skin and nipples, she moaned in arousal. Thinking quickly, she decided to use the spray to provide the stimulation she needed for orgasm. It was a good idea, but without Max’s permission all it did was increase her frustration. When Betsy rejoined the party, still naked, still aroused, she was told to join Susan and Heather now standing naked against the wall.

Marcie walked in front of the three woman. She held up a vile in her hand. “This vile contains the same drug Susan used on us. She knows the effects. When used you become docile, suggestible and tranced. Triggers can be implanted, acts can be committed and when you wake, you have no recollection of what happened, but as we found out, you are changed forever.”

Marcie looked at each of the women for dramatic effect. “The only way you will find the release you seek is with your tongue buried in the pussy of one of your companions against the wall. However, I am going to place a dose of this drug on your pussy lips, so as your companion enjoys your juices, she will also be dosing herself. Is self dosing worth an orgasm?” She quickly walked down the line anointing each pussy with the drug and then stood back. “Ladies the choice is yours.”

One by one, Susan, Heather and then Betsy moved to the center of the room, got into a prone position and formed a human circle with hands and lips buried in pussies. Tongues met wetness and within minutes each woman was peaking, on the edge and the they exploded. One after another the trio cried out as they reached their illusive orgasm. Then there was silence as the drug kicked in. Each lay back tranquil and open to suggestion.

“Amazing,” Marcie mentioned to Max. “What would have happened if they had not agreed to cum like that?”

Max laughed, “it is absorbed through the skin too, so it made no difference.” He then looked to Marcie, “as you will soon find out.” Marcie looked at her hand in horror and Brittney called out....“we had to sacrifice someone.” Marcie was about to object when a wave of euphoria and calm washed over her and she soon found herself laying on the floor with the other women.

For the next hour, the guests took turns emplacing triggers or kinks in the tranced women. Max decided that each should receive a similar belly piercing that they would not remember getting. Heather was given a pre-disposition to body piercings and would remember that she had an appointment tomorrow for nipple and clit hood piercing. Betsy just had all of her current kinks reinforced especially her exhibitionist streak and a growing tendency toward love of all things anal. She also loved sensual body art. The real punishment was saved for Dr Brown. Maxine was determined to seek some sort of revenge.

Under Maxine’s control, Susan got onto all fours in the middle of the room and one male guest after another filled her pussy with his seed. Maxine announced, “if I am pregnant, then she will be pregnant.” When finished, Susan was allowed to get up and dress with instructions not to remember what had happened that evening. The same final instructions were given to Heather and Betsy. Within twenty minutes they were standing in the crowd, drinking a martini and acting as if they had been in the party for the last hour. Only Marcie remained naked, now positioned against the wall spread eagle with a spotlight on her. “She makes the perfect wall art doesn’t she,” Brittney asked Maxine.

By midnight, Susan, Heather and Betsy departed. Betsy and Heather went back to the hotel suite, while Susan returned to her condo. Betsy and Heather slept naked that night as did Susan. In the morning, all three awoke finding their belly had been pierced and was now adorned with a diamond stud. None said anything as somehow it was surprising, but normal. Susan discovered a wet spot under her thighs and wondered why she had lubricated so heavily. Thinking that she needed to replace the sheets, it never dawned on her that the fluid was filled with male semen. All three were extremely sensitive, but again kept that to themselves.

Betsy’s phone rang and she picked it up......“Max, good morning,". Those were the only words she said before her eyes got a confused look and she handed the phone to Heather. Only “hello” came out of Heather’s mouth before her eyes took on the same expression. Hanging up, both women turned to each other and fell into a silent embrace that ended up in a sexy love making session where tongues pleased pussies and ended with Heather inserted a jewel tipped plug deep in Betsy’s ass.

Dressing that morning, Heather skipped a bra and panties not even thinking of it. Betsy did the same. Heather soon called out, “let’s go, I don’t want to miss our appointment.” Exiting the lobby, the driver was waiting and soon had them walking into Extreme Needle the best ink and piercing studio in Central London. Heather kissed Betsy quickly whispering “be brave.” She headed to the piercing suite while Betsy headed to ink. Within ten minutes, Max received a call, nodded and told Brittney, “well, they made their appointments.”

Across town, Susan Brown walked into her office and greeted her receptionist unaware that deep inside her womb cells were rapidly dividing. Although she would not know it for weeks, Dr. Brown was pregnant. As she settled behind her desk, she experienced a shot of arousal wondering where it came from. She shut her eyes and saw flashes from the night before. She dismissed them; “...just an erotic dream she thought, just and erotic dream.”

To Be Continued.