The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 7

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Betsy was laying on her stomach dressed only in a thong as Emerle, one of the best ink artists in the city started his work. It was uncomfortable, sometimes it hurt, but it was also somehow arousing and Betsy did not know why. She thought for a moment and realized she had not even picked out a design, but dismissed the question about how did he know what to draw. This morning, her mind was only focused on accomplishing this task. Emerle was about to compliment Betsy on her jeweled butt plug, but decided to say nothing. He did let his hand apply pressure as he was applying ink eliciting a soft moan from the woman in his studio. He thought to himself, ‘she is hot, what a way to start the day.’

Across the hall, Heather’s nipples were now adorned with gold rings and her clit hood was about to be pierced. Her mind was screaming as the piercing artist showed her the ring and bead that would soon ride against her clit. She did not want this, but could not stop what was about to happen. As she lay there, her piercer told her that they did both Vertical Clit Hood Piercings and Horizontal ones. It was a rather clinical discussion, but she added Heather would receive a Vertical Hood Piercing as it would make her movements stimulating. “A horizontal piercing is merely ornamental,” she added, “they want you to feel what is happening to you.”

Heather felt the cold of the antiseptic and then the quick sharp pain of the needle penetrating her sensitive skin. Then it was over. Proud of her work, the artist noted each piercing ring had an attachment where weights could be added to increase the sensitivity. Heather just lay there unresponsive yet smiling.

There was a knock on the door and Heather was taken across the hall to the ink studio where for the next two hours the Chinese letters for ‘Hot and Sexy’ were emboldened along her spine. From this moment forward, Heather would be marked as an object of sexual pleasure. Again, her mind was screaming during the procedure, but outwardly, she remained calm and in control. In the next room, Betsy was having the final touches added to her design. Along her spine was a string of Chinese characters that translated into ‘Hot With Desire,’ a constant reminder of her encounter with Heather and how the London group now viewed her.

When the artists were done, both women returned to Heather’s suite where they changed into silk robes and poured each other a drink. They sat in silence, almost in fear of what might lay ahead. They did not have long to wait as Max was soon on the phone. Tonight, they were to attend a party at the famous Kinky Salon in London. Max was explicit in what they should wear. As soon as he hung up, Heather started to get ready like a puppet on a string. Her mind kept saying this must stop, while her hands prepared her body for the night out. Across the hall in another room, Betsy was experiencing the same feelings as if she were detached and the observer at her own play.

There was a knock on the suite door and opening it, Heather found Dr Brown crying. “What have they done to us?” She repeated the question over and over as she walked into the suite. Heather and Betsy looked to each other as the doctor continued her rant. She was clearly upset. Responding to a trigger implanted earlier, Heather walked over to the bar and fixed Susan a drink that she quickly laced with some of the doctor’s own formula. Handing it to Susan, Heather commented, “you have got to calm down, they have not taken away our intellect, we just need to rechannel it.” With that, she smiled as she watched Susan sip away not comprehending that she was again acting out as Max and the group instructed. Within twenty minutes, Susan was relaxed, calm, uninhibited and growing more aroused by the minute.

Heather walked over to Susan and guided her into the center of the room. Acting upon suggestions implanted by Max earlier in the day, Heather just looked at the doctor and said “strip.” She did. Article by article, he clothing fell to the floor untill she was naked in front of the two women. At that point, she fell prone onto the floor where Betsy quickly mounted her face burying her sweet pussy onto her lips. At the same time, Heather crawled between the young doctor’s thighs and tongued the good doctor into total submission. About thirty minutes and multiple orgasms later, Susan was ready for her outfit and for the first time in her life wore heels, stockings and a leather harness. Betsy and Heather wore tight latex with strategic openings. All three women were adorned with jeweled butt plugs. As the put on coats and walked to the elevator, each step reminded them of their submission. Each woman in her own way felt her body responding and her wetness build. Both Betsy and Heather’s nipples were rock hard and stimulated by the rings. The same could be said of their clit. Each movement caused a small spark of eroticism race into their body.

A limo was waiting for them and as soon as they entered it, they were told to each take a drink from the glass with their name etched on it. Although none wanted to indulge, again the programming won the day and all three women sipped seemingly enjoying the beverage. All three knew, however, that the drinks had been doctored and the effects would not be known for awhile. Arriving at Kinky Salon, all three women exited the car, walked inside and immediately had their coats taken from them. Betsy and Heather, wrapped in tight latex and Susan in a harness walked into the club for the first time.

The Kinky Salon looked like an old warehouse building in Central London, but stepping through the doors transported the three women into a sexual playground. Moving to the bar and ordering a drink, the three were amazed by the size of the crowd and the costumes that many were wearing. Clearly, discretion was prized among the guests. About 15 min into their visit, Heather felt the first pangs of pure arousal. As she looked across at Betsy and Susan, she could tell they were experiencing the same feelings. She whispered, “Max and his friends, the payback will be a bitch for all of them.”

Distracted by her own arousal, Heather did not see Max, Brittney and Maxine walk up behind her. Max knew of the distress building within the three women.

“Good evening ladies and thank you for attending tonight’s event. I trust that all of you are feeling great?” Max smiled as he emphasized the word ‘great.’ Heather looked at him, “Max, one day I will get even with you.”

Max again laughed, “I am sure you will try, but we have eight months to get even for and we are just starting.” Looking to Susan, Max added, “you are looking good tonight doctor. I see that harness becomes you, by the way, I am sure you notice the effects of the drugs you created. Pleasant aren’t they?” All Susan could do was stare ahead and try to maintain her composure for the moment. In her mind, she was thinking that she needed to fuck and fuck hard.

Brittney stood next to Betsy and whispered in her ear that she looked hot wrapped in latex. She smiled as Betsy let out a soft moan hearing those words. “It seems our budding writer here is ready for a new experience,” Brittney laughed while looking at Max. At that moment, Betsy felt Brittney open the zipper covering her pussy followed by fingers dipping into her wet sex. Brittney pulled them out and held them up for all to see. “God, the horny Slut is so wet; she loves this.” Brittney pressed her wet fingers to Heather’s lips where they were instinctively cleaned by the American Writer. Max took it all in whispering, “Betsy concentrate on the feelings created as her smooth fingers penetrate your body. You will write about it in detail later.”

The three women were led by Max to the BDSM themed area of the club where he described tonight’s first activity. “You will be part of an interactive artistic display.”

With that, hands grabbed the three women, who soon found themselves cuffed and held in place by a chain and pulley system that locked their arms over their head. Heather faced Betsy, while Susan stood behind Betsy. Maxine and Brittney walked up to the three with two very large double headed dildos. Before the women could say anything, one end was inserted into Heather’s pussy while the other was fed into Betsy. At the same time, the second dildo was placed into Susan, while the other end was slipped into Betsy’s ass after her plug was removed. “Poor Betsy,” Brittney chuckled, “you get it from both ends.”

The drugs racing through their bodies made it almost impossible for the women to stand still and every movement caused a reaction from their partners. When Heather looked up and saw Max with a black leather crop, she knew her night was going from bad to worse. Max smiled, knew he had her attention and brought it down on her latex clad ass.

The crack of the crop was followed by a large moan escaping Betsy’s lips. As Heather’s body moved under the crop, the dildo deep in Betsy drove further into her body. When Maxine took a crop and applied it to Susan’s ass, the dildo in Betsy’s ass was driven deeper by Susan’s response. Each blow of the crop caused deeper penetration, or if you were Betsy, double penetration. Within minutes, Betsy was simply moving from one moan after another. Her mind was screaming in pleasure fueled by the realization that at least twenty five pairs of eyes were on her at that very moment. It was not long before Betsy came under the constant assault. She lost control and her body spasmed with the intensity of the release. As she cried out that she was going to cum, Max and Maxine made eye contact and timed their next blows to hit simultaneously triggering Betsy’s orgasm. That caused a chain reaction as her orgasm triggered subsequent orgasms in Heather and Susan and applause from the crowd.

Instead of being released, the three women were kept suspended, connected and penetrated. The crowd was allowed to mingle sampling food and drink while teasing the live display. Crops were available for a donation to a local charity. When someone got the good idea of opening the zipper on the latex covering Betsy’s breasts and then Heather’s, the nipple rings were exposed. “Look, we can add weights to the nipples,” one of the women exclaimed and before anyone could react, it was the new game in the room. Both women were soon crying out in pain and passion suspended in the gray area between the two.

Maxine looked at Susan smiling. “Well doctor, I don’t want you to feel left out given you don’t have nipple rings, so these electric stimulation pads will have to do.” Susan shook her head no, but that did not deter Maxine who soon had the doctor outfitted with three pads, one on each nipple and one on her clit. Grinning, Maxine powered on the unit and hit the red button sending a sharp shock into sensitive flesh causing Susan to cry out. Maxine laughed, “we will raise a lot of money for charity tonight with you screaming like that doc.”

As the crowd grew tired of the scene and thinned out, Max introduced the trio to another doctor. Dr. James Avery was a hormonal therapist and active in the local BDSM scene. Max laughed and staring at Betsy commented, “did you know that it is possible to induce lactation in a woman who has not given birth?” Betsy’s eyes got wide and she shook her head no. Max continued, “and it has its own subculture and kink with lots of followers. Because of its popularity, James has agreed to apply his technique to the three of you. Betsy, it will give you something to write about. For Heather and Susan, consider it a mild form of payback, but then again, I hear many enjoy the experience.”

With that, Dr Avery stepped forward and took out three syringes. Smiling, “these shots will stimulate the production of prolactin, while adding additional estrogen and progesterone to your system. In effect, these hormones will trick your body into thinking you are pregnant. That fact combined with the proper stimulation will quickly have you producing milk in copious amounts.” Avery stepped forward and injected each woman suspended from the ceiling. “Ladies, that should do it for now.” As he turned to leave, Avery commented to Max, “now multiple stimulation sessions each day are critical to success.” Max just smiled shaking his head.

Max nodded to the Salon’s staff and the three women were taken down and released from their restraints. Each was still feeling the effects of the earlier drugged drink and each was still firmly under Max’s control. When he took three glasses off of a silver tray and handed it to each of the women with the accompanying command “drink,” all three did without hesitation. Heather tried everything in her power to resist, but watched in almost disbelief as her hand brought the glass closer and closer to her lips. She looked up to see Betsy losing the same battle and poor Dr. Brown, unaccustomed to such treatment was already finishing her drink. It was a losing battle and Heather’s glass was soon empty just like the glasses given to her companions.

The three women were taken to the middle of the room and told to strip. Dr. Brown had the easier job as the harness was quickly removed. Heather and Betsy struggled with their latex suits finally getting them off after a few minutes. Maxine pointed out to all that the two women had extremely wet pussies. She then took a thin chain and connected it to both nipple rings and the clit ring adorning Heather and Betsy. This chain was then attached to a leash allowing the handler to lead the women around by extremely sensitive flesh. Not to be forgotten, Susan Brown had her nipples and clit clamped with the appropriate chains attached. Three handlers now walked the women around the crowd.

As they were being displayed, someone asked about the Chinese characters running down the spine of Betsy and Heather. Max laughed and said they were magic letters and made the personality of the wearer whatever the characters said. He pulled Heather over to him and grinning turned her around and around for all to see.

“Does anyone in here speak Chinese?” Max looked around the room and saw a small hand raised. It was Madame Lien, an erotic writer normally living on the coast. “The characters on her back simply say hot and sexy.”

Max nodded. He looked at Heather and said, “well Dear, you heard what Madame Lien said, hot and sexy. Is that your Character tonight?” By this time, the drugged drink was reaching full effect and Heather’s mind was at war with her body. She wanted to resist this line of questioning, but she had a need growing inside of her that would not go away. Max asked again, “are you hot and sexy?” When she did not answer, the crowd started mumbling, this had never happened before. Max knew there was nothing Heather could do to fight the effect of the drug, so he raised the stakes inviting his good friend Robert Devalue forward from the crowd. Besides being a writer of BDSM erotica, Robert was rumored to have a large cock capable of providing any woman a magical time.

As Robert stood in front of Heather, he reached down and unzipped his pants freeing his cock. Heather tried to resist looking down, but lost that fight and once she set eyes on it, her natural instincts and programming took over. Within minutes, she was on her knees, sucking with abandon. “As I said, hot and sexy,” Max gloated. When Heather’s hands dipped into her own pussy, Max again repeated the phrase. When Robert got close to orgasm, he pulled out exploding all over Heather’s face and upper body. He the zipped up his pants and returned to the crowd.

Betsy was now brought forward. Again the Chinese lettering was translated. “Betsy here is ‘hot with desire’ or at least that is what the characters advertise.” Max laughed seeing how wet Betsy was and asked if Heather’s display had excited her. Betsy answered “yes.”

“Well Betsy, you know the characters cannot be wrong, so you are hot with desire. Your primal instincts have taken over and now you are just like an animal in heat. Why don’t you attract a mate.”

Betsy immediately got on all fours and began crawling around looking up for an eligible mate. She whined, begged and pleaded to the crowd’s delight. When she dropped her shoulders to the floor lifting her ass, it was too much for Shaun Reynolds, a stage hypnotist from Scotland, and he walked out, calmly slapped her ass to get her to be still, and then proceeded to mount her and fuck her in front of the crowd. Betsy was never turned on so much in her life. Shaun’s cock was as large as the dildo and was soon pressing against her cervix. As her fucked her, he played with the chain running across her body shooting thrills of pleasure and pain through her. Betsy was moaning with desire and in a rush, she came hard triggering Shaun’s orgasm that flooded Betsy’s pussy with warm, sticky seed. Again the crowd applauded while Betsy blushed deep red realizing she had just performed in front of a crowd.

Maxine then brought Susan Brown forward. “Susan, we did not forget about you in any way.” She then laughed, “realizing what a good friend and confidant you were to Heather and Betsy, we thought it was only fitting that you clean up the mess Robert and Shaun have made.” With that Susan was taken over to Heather and made to lick all of the drying sperm from her body. When she was finished, she had to clean Heather’s pussy causing Heather to orgasm. She repeated the same with Betsy causing her to orgasm under her tongue. Maxine had Madame Lien trace some Chinese characters that could adorn Susan’s back. Madame Lien laughed and said “Excellent Pussy Licker.” Everyone laughed except the doctor.

And so it went for the rest of the evening, where the trio of women were used and then used again for entertainment. When the party was over, they were wrapped back in their coats and delivered back to the hotel where they had to walk across the lobby in only their heels hoping no one would notice their lack of dress under the coat. Back in Heather’s room, the three opened the curtains, removed their coats and were soon pleasuring each other’s body with abandon. They only stopped and fell asleep when each woman had cum.

At 8am the following morning, there was a knock on the door. Standing there was a tall American woman with blonde hair and an athletic build. Heather answered the door and smiled. The woman said simply, “Mistress, we have been worried.” With that, she injected each woman, one after the other with a strange drug. All three collapsed on the floor. Opening her cell phone she dialed a number stating clearly, “we have them and reprogramming was initiated at 8:15 AM.”

To Be Continued