The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 9 — The Finale

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Ally walked over and Heather kissed her.

Heather returned the kiss deeply and then commanded, “please continue with our plan and bring Max to me.” Ally nodded. Within a minute Max was standing in front of Heather and for the first time she saw a new emotion in his eyes: fear. She, felt a surge of pure adrenaline and excitement rush through her knowing Max was now afraid of what was next. Smiling, Heather added, “fit sissy boy here with latex and teach him to both suck and take cock.” Looking to Ally, “insure women no longer turn him on.” Max went to shake his head no and plead, but the sharp sting of Heather’s crop taught him otherwise. Heather then laughed and added, on second thought, figure out how to tattoo his cock so that when it is hard it reads sissy boy. Turning and looking at Max, she added, “Max, I am not normally vengeful, but you tried my patience and you will never try it again.”

Brittney was standing close by. She was shaking her head no as she saw her lover’s fate and now she watched in horror as Heather approached her from across the room. “Kneel,” Heather barked, and Brittney felt her knees buckle as she knelt. Looking down there was a simple question. “Well Queen Bitch, what shall I do with you?” Heather remembered the glee Brittney seemed to have tormenting her when she was under Max’s control. “It seems the tables have turned and now I get to torment you.” Heather walked around Brittney smiling, “the new ink on your spine is perfect, but we need so much more; afterall, you should at least experience what I had to experience.” With a nod, in walked the body piercing artist. Heather looked over and spoke quietly: “nipples, clit, clit hood, and septum.” He nodded and laid out his tool for all too see. Heather looked over her shoulder, “can you add a few tongue beads? Given everything she will be sucking, it might provide a nice change of pace in the sensation department.”

Betsy meanwhile was taking it all in. She walked up and whispered into Heather’s ear evoking a smile. “Ally, please make sure Brittney gets a double dose of prolactin. She needs to experience what she had planned for us.” Brittney looked up shaking her head no, but knew it was of little use.

Heather commented, “based on Betsy’s experiences, she is now full of ideas about what to do to you my dear. In fact, I think she plans on writing a story about it so everyone can enjoy your demise and humiliation.” Betsy smiled and added salt to the wound simply saying, “and just think that Max, your lover, is now going to be a sissy boy incapable of arousal when you are around.” Betsy paused for effect and looked to Heather, “maybe we should give her some kinks. Let’s see, Brittney only likes women or possibly we give her an animal fetish and bring in Max’s dog.” Brittney shook her head and both Betsy and Heather saw the fear in her eyes. “Their fear is such a rush, isn’t it?” All Betsy could do is nod her head in agreement. It was not only a rush, it was sexually stimulating. Betsy felt herself growing wet as she thought of what she might do to Brittney.

Heather walked back to where her team was working on Max. “This will take days Max, but we have nothing but time.” With that she nodded and Max was placed face down on a table with an opening that allowed his balls and cock to hang free. Heather could see the Chinese lettering up his spine. “The ink needs balance on his back,” she commented. She then laughed, “I have it, we need only two words, one on each ass cheek.....fuck and me. It will be perfect.” As Heather watched, Max was bound to the table. Once secure, his ass was lubed and a large vibrator was inserted until it rested against his prostate. Heather smiled as it was turned on. Max moaned slightly as the sensations hit him. “That is it Slut Boy, moan for me, soon you will grow hard at the thought of your ass being fucked.” Heather laughed as she finished the sentence. “Be sure to tape his eyelids open,” she added, “I want him tranced quickly and under our full control.”

As Heather watched, Ally injected a drug into Max’s thigh. Heather gave her a questioning look to which Ally replied, “a simple drug that does nothing but cause intense thirst.” She then pointed to the water bottles shaped like erect penises. “When he gets thirsty, he will learn to properly suck cock.” She concluded with, “he gets rewarded for doing it right and punished for doing it wrong. Thirst is the big motivator. Within 48 hrs even the toughest subject is a skilled sucker.” Heather smiled at the ingenuity of her team. She walked over and bent down whispering in Max’s ear.....“you will come to love the feel of a cock in your ass just as you will love one between your lips.” Max, bound and unable to move, could do nothing but endure as the first drops of pre-cum were milked from his prostate and fell on the floor. “Good boy,” Heather whispered.

Betsy walked over and watched as the ink artist did his thing on Max’s ass. They had to put additional straps over his hips to hold him still given what the vibrator in his ass was doing to him. Betsy looked under the table and saw his cock still hard and dripping. She could not resist, “Max, I am surprised you are into ass play. You’ll come to love it more and more everyday.” With that, Max whispered “please, I am so thirsty.” Betsy smiled, took a water filled cock and slid it between Max’s lips. “Suck on this,” she commanded. Without hesitation, Max did. Again, a shot of arousal raced through Betsy as she felt the power she controlled as she watched Max suck on a surrogate cock for the first time.

Heather now looked around at the rest of the dinner guests naked and kneeling on the floor. “Well, you all came her for a show tonight and you will see one. Unfortunately for you, most of you will be actors and actresses in the show, which of course will be recorded, but I promise you, it will be a classic.” With that, she had all married women move to the center of the room. When there and kneeling, she gave them all a mass embedded thought: they loved to suck cock, but it had to be strange cock and not their husbands. She then released the women and watched the aftermath of her suggestion. Within 10 minutes, each of the married women was vigorously sucking the cock of a stranger. Heather commented to Betsy, “remember, although I will control you, you will control them.” Betsy just nodded and smiled.

Now it was Betsy’s turn to torment. She looked over to where the single party goers were kneeling and had them join together in the middle of the room. “Well, well, well,” she announced, “and you came here to have fun with me tonight?” Smiling, she continued, “well, we don’t want to disappoint, so we will have some fun, not just the kind you wanted.” With that, she took the five women and one at a time tranced them. When all were under a trance, she instilled a fetish for big breasts and swollen bellies. In effect, these five single women would crave to become pregnant. Betsy loved the look in the women’s eyes as they tried to resist and how one by one they lost the fight. Returning them to the party, these five had soon paired off with five males are were publicly having sex and enjoying both the act and the exhibitionism. Betsy smiled as no condoms were used and within minutes all five had cum dripping onto their thighs. Heather walked over and whispered “nice touch.”

By now, Betsy was aroused. She did not realize what a charge she was getting from the power she exerted over others. Not only was her pussy wet, but her breasts were aching and feeling full. As she looked down, she saw a small wet stain over her left breast. Unzipping the tight latex, she saw her nipple dripping milk and turned to Ally with a questioning look.

“As I said, it is hard to reverse the hormonal treatments they gave you. You are lactating. This excitement is just a little to much for you.” Ally continued, “you must relieve the pressure or the ache will grow.”

Betsy nodded and walked over to where Brittney was kneeling. She had her stand and then pointed to her nipple. “Suck Dear, and get a taste of what is in store for you.” Brittney wanted to resist, but could not stop the movement of her lips to Betsy’s swollen nipple and she soon was latched onto it, sucking away.

“OMG,” Becky moaned, “that is so good”. Betsy then had her first orgasm caused by nipple play.

Heather looked around, her revenge was almost complete. Max was being turned into a sissy boy, Brittney was pierced and inked and was totally under control, the married guests were sucking strange cock, while the single women had been fucked without protection and would continue this act until they one by one became pregnant. Ally walked up next to Heather and simply asked, “are you pleased Mistress?” Instead of answering, Heather kissed Ally firmly on the lips, lips that parted and allowed the kiss to deepen.

Three weeks later, Heather was throwing a farewell party as she was about to head back to the US. Calm had returned to the British Erotica scene and Betsy was now calling the shots as not only a flourishing writer, but the Mistress over a small stable of writers and editors. She in turn, remained deeply under Heather’s control. As the guests arrived, Heather smiled. Max, Brittney and Maxine were all dressed in leather harnesses of various styles. All three wore anal hooks attached to their collars. Maxine was visibly pregnant which added some additional eroticism to the scene. All three were inked and pierced heavily. Brittney, now only had eyes for women and her talented tongue routinely pleasured not only Heather, but Betsy and Ally. Max, was now a full blown sissy boy who not only liked to suck cock, but loved opening his ass to strap-on play or the real deal. Maxine could not wait to have her baby so that she could have another one.

“You look very classy tonight,” Heather commented to Betsy as both women surveyed the room. Betsy laughed, “and so do you Mistress.” Heater smiled, “the difference is I am wearing lingerie and you are not.”

Betsy nodded, “I have learned to keep my body accessible and ready for you my Mistress.”

“You are such a good girl, I will miss you when I am gone.” Those words from Heather sent a shot of pleasure through Betsy clearly visible to anyone observing the two women,

Heather then commented, “I have reserved tickets for you next month for your trip to New York, I have some events there that I want you to attend with me.” Betsy just smiled and nodded.

Looking around at the various writers and editors, Betsy laughed, “it is amazing how easily all of them came under control.” Heather looked to Ally, and then back to Betsy, “it is what they wanted, Dear, it is what they wanted. Always remember that fact.” Heather took out a remote and keyed the on switch and almost instantly a low moan escaped from the crowd as simultaneously vibrators buried in pussies and asses came to life. She then keyed a second one and Ally and Betsy sharply inhaled....“I reserved the most powerful ones for my special women.”

The evening continued with the debauchery escalating. “I need something to remember my time in London,” Heather exclaimed as she watched Max sucking a hard cock, Brittney burying her tongue in multiple asses and Maxine kneeling and playing with her leaking breasts. Looking at the remainder of the crowd, she noted to Betsy, it seems the triggers implanted with our adversaries have strongly rooted. She watched as the married women were again kneeling and sucking any cock offered, while the five single women were all confirmed pregnant. That however, did not stop them from satisfying many of the male guests who continued to fill their pussies and ass with their hard cocks. “I don’t think you will have any problem with this crowd anymore.

Ally walked behind Heather and slowly slid down the zipper on her cocktail dress. Stepping out of it, Heather handed it to Betsy who folded it over a chair. Heather’s breasts were now full of milk just as Betsy’s a result of the drugs both had been given. Ally and Betsy lowered their lips to each nipple and slowly circled it with their tongues. When Heather’s nipples responded, both began suckling at the breasts of their mistress. Sweet milk filled their mouths and they sucked harder causing Heather to moan in pleasure. Ally’s hands played with Heather’s pussy while Betsy’s hands played with her ass. Heather shut her eyes, smiled and surrendered to the sensations exploding once and then twice under the ministrations of her girls.

Heather then dressed, kissed Betsy farewell and along with Ally headed to the car that arrived to pick her up. “We will see you next month,” Heather commented over her shoulder. Betsy nodded and looked around at all the activity going on around her; this was now hers to manage, she was in charge. A small tear rolled down her cheek as Heather exited through a door. She was seriously going to miss that woman and the next thirty days without her would be hard. Picking up her crop, she looked around and saw that Max had stopped sucking on a cock. She smiled, flicked the crop and called out to him......“oh Max, I have something for you.” Betsy flicked the crop, smiled, and walked in his direction.