The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enlightenment

(MC, MA)

Synopsis: Who the hell is this guy and why is everything he’s saying making so much sense?

* * *

My name is Jim, I live in a big city and there’s always some nut that’s trying to get money from you or is trying to preach the word of the lord at you. Personally they annoy the hell out of me when all I want is to walk home from class as quickly as possible. One night on my way home, a flyer was forced in my face, “Shape the new you through the lord.” I would have normally thrown it on the ground like usual, but I saw In big bold letters, FREE FOOD AFTER THE LECTURE, so naturally I was a bit interested from what I read all I had to do was show up and the cost was nothing, sweet deal for a broke college kid and I had the night off from work.

So I show up to the lecture hall and find a seat and I notice a lot of people my age here, I guess I’m not the only one here just for the free stuff. I introduce myself to the guy sitting next to me his name is Jack. I try and find out exactly what this is about but he actually asked me the same question. As the hall fills up there must be about 200 college kids in here now all curious about the same thing. As a small group of us start to create a click waiting for this thing to start the light start to dim and a tall well dressed man confidently walks on stage. “Thank you all for coming don’t be alarmed I just locked the door so we wont get any interruptions I don’t like stragglers coming in and I don’t like standing room only everyone here needs a seat. Ok I bet your all wondering what this is all about well I’m here to shape the new you. I’ve been to dozens of campuses across the country and I’ve noticed one thing, you all need direction and I’m here to give it to you. You all can’t help that your parents raised you all to be so disorganized they did a lousy job and you all know it, but don’t worry I’m here to put you on the right path.”

As a gasp went through the audience some people tried to get up and leave but they were met with the locked doors. He interjected “please sit down I’m not done with you guys yet. " Who is this guy? Where does he get off saying my parents did a lousy job they did a great job, they made me into the person who I am today and for that I’ll be forever pissed off at them! If they had tried to step it up a notch I wouldn’t be in the mess that I am today! It’s a good thing that I came here today so this guy can help me. The man continued, “now that you’ve all settled I can go on, the first step in right direction is shedding your inhibitions you don’t need those chains that hold you down and once you shed them you’ll feel 100% more organized, energetic, and happy. Go on you don’t need your clothes you just need to trust me.” As he said this I started to feel weighed down I felt like I couldn’t focus, I’m always tired, and depressed is because of my clothes. I just wanted to be free, so I then stood up with everyone else and hurried up to take my clothes off. After that was done I felt a million times better I turned to Jack and everyone else and gave them a hug I’ve never been this happy in my life.

As we were all hugging he continued to speak, “these people are your greatest friends ever, without them you don’t know how to get through your day to day lives they are your rock and you love them for it. Ok now its time to sit back down. Good, the second step is to become sexual beings and by doing that you must masturbate, already you feel the fire burning inside of you, every orgasm you’ll have from now on will be mind shattering ones. In order to stay focused masturbation is needed at least 6 times at the minimum.” That one sounded kind of weird I don’t think I would be able to jerk off that often I mean I do feel really horny now but after I’m done with that I wont have to do it one more time let alone 5 more. I notice I’m not the only one relieving myself as I’m getting closer and closer I’m getting hotter and hotter to the point where my whole body is drenched in sweat, moaning as loud as I can, I explode with cum all over the place and I feel fantastic! I feel so awesome that I could do that a million times more that guy is speaking again but I’m jerking off again while I listen to him I just seem to focus more when I’m jerking off.

“I am your god, you trust me with all of your lives. You don’t need to be in school you need to drop out and come live with me on my property with the rest of people just like you, who have found the way. The third and final step you need for the path is to worship me. I am the light guiding you on your path. As I touch you the feeling of ecstasy will flow through you feeling nothing but peace and love for the rest of your days under my guidance.” As he started to make his way into the audience he touches people and the all moan and shake. As he’s making his way towards section, someone asks me what time it was and as I went to look to answer her question it was interrupted by our god saying “time has no meaning for you anymore my child” and begins to touch us and after he touched me and as my violent shaking and pure bliss subsided he said something else but I couldn’t really concentrate on what he said, but after he went on to the final section, I really didn’t care about anything from my daily life anymore. I only wanted to grow and nurture life for the sake of the community. Almost nothing else mattered.

When he finished he announced that we were to move to his property immediately and that they’re buses outside waiting for us. It was so nice that we didn’t need anything from our old lives, because starting new is forgetting leaving everything in the past, as it is not important anymore- Words by our lord to live by. We all get seated in the bus and we all start singing songs. I am so filled with joy and love I just want everyone to share it with everyone. I express this to brother Jack as we start to masturbate. We continue this for about 6 hours to the compound where we find many other brothers and sisters living the life the way it was suppose to be and as we arrive, there is a welcoming party going on where everyone is spreading there love to one another.

* * *

6 months later on the news

“More and more college aged adults are turning up missing many loved ones of the missing victims say they were going to a lecture for a while then they never return. Police have a lead on this man, Joseph Calling, but have no connection for a conviction. We will keep you all posted as the story develops.”

As Derek turns off the T.V. he can only think about his roommate Jim that vanished about 6 months ago. He gets up and starts to research on the computer and finds all sorts of information on this man including an address on a compound he owns not that far from the college. He then picks up the phone to make a call.

“Hello Mrs. Dorn? Yeah this is Derek your son’s roommate. I think I have a lead as to what happened to your son, yes I think it has something to do with this calling guy, I think Jim is at a compound not far from here I’m going to check it out. Here’s the address if I don’t come back send help.”

Derek drove for about 6 hours of nothing but country, rolling hills, and once he got to the mountain the road was blocked off, so he decided to walk the rest of the way. Once he got to the top of the mountain he could see a large community in the valley, “This is where Jim is,” He thought to himself. As he made his way down into the valley through the brush so nobody would see him. Once he got close enough to see the community; he was shocked by what he saw, people his age walking around naked all engaging in everything from casual conversation to full on fucking. He was almost distracted from what he set out to do when just at that moment; He found his roommate entering a cabin, which he quickly followed him in without being noticed.

Puzzled by his friend’s appearance he asks, “Jim are you alright?” Jim suddenly turns around and recognizes his friend, gives him a gigantic hug and a kiss and says, “Derek I’m so happy you’ve come to join the enlightenment!” and proceeds to hug him again. Derek pushes off Jim and says, “I’m here to take you back, and everyone is worried sick about you.” Jim gives Derek a puzzled look and says, “Why would I go back that is all in the past and not important anymore the future is here. I’ll take you to talk to Father Joseph he will explain everything.” Derek follows Jim out of the cabin and says, “Yeah I do want to talk to him because there is a few things I would like to say to this guy.” As they both leave the cabin he starts to think to himself.

Everyone looks so happy here including Jim. I just wonder how this guy managed to do this to him, because he barely would shower at the gym let alone walk around someplace without clothes. I have a lot of things I want to ask this guy. I wonder where I’m being taken.

“Hey Jim where is this father?” “Oh” Jim replies, “He’s in the common area right this way.” Jim leads Derek to another naked man, except that he wore ornate jewelry to signify that he was higher up than everyone else. Jim introduces Derek and the father asks, “So Derek you’ve come to join the enlightenment, good for you, just take off your clothes, and I will show you the path.” As Derek is taking off his clothes he screams in protest, “Now just wait one minute, you’re not going to brainwash me into your little cult I want to know who the hell are you and what did you do to my friend.” The father simply replies with “my son, I just showed brother Jim to the path of Joy just as I’m showing you. I am not brainwashing you, you’re so bogged down from your evil life I just want you to be happy and look you’ve already freed yourself.

Just then Derek looked down and realized he was naked. He had more thought of the magnitude of his situation and said back. “I can put my clothes back on and leave right now if I want to.” The father smiled and said “You’re right you can put your old life back on your body but why would you want to and why would you want to leave when you’re surrounded by everyone you love and hold dear. You trust these people with your life and why would you want to leave that? They bring you joy and my presents bring you joy let me show you the road to enlightenment.”

Derek tried to answer those questions, but could not find any answers. As he looked around at the people he loved dear, he couldn’t ever imagine leaving them. He hadn’t felt this happy ever in his entire life and in that moment he said, “I’ll hear what you have to say, but I don’t have to agree with it if I don’t want to.” Just then the Father smiled and started his sermon on becoming enlightened. A part of Derek was listening, but the other half was enjoying his newfound sex drive and how good it was to stroke his dick and how he wanted to share this love with everyone. Soon after he had his earth shattering orgasm that brought him to his knees he looked up at the father and said, “I’m sorry I doubted you father.” He then got up hugged Jim and everyone else and joined his new family.

* * *

A year later on a national televised show on the “new religion”

“Good evening I’m Tom Smith, and tonight we are going to deep into a new religion that is sweeping the country by storm with an interview with its founder. A man simply known now as “the father” founded this religion two years ago. After a heavy investigation by the police, a large amount of college students all over the country dropping out of school to live in this community was found to be not a kidnapping case, but the students acting on they’re own free will. Then a few days later the policemen and women involved with the case, joining the community as well. Some say that this is a cult, and should be stopped others say it is simply people expressing themselves. We will as people on both sides of the issue then talk to the father after the break.”

After about a half hour of programming and commercials, the program comes back with this so called “father”

“Welcome back after the in-depth look at this religion, we now take you to the man who started it all, the father. Now father you started a whole movement out of nothing, what motivated this?”

“Well I simply went to bed one night and had a dream. In this dream I was given a set of instructions and told to spread the word, when I woke up I knew what I had to do and I had the tools to do it. What ever I told people they would do what I said. It was then that I knew my destiny was to carry out the word, oh this is live right?”

“Correct.”

“Then good everyone keep watching, don’t change the channel, keep broadcasting the show, and everyone take your clothes off.”

A now naked T.V. host continues the ask questions without any realization of what is going on, “So what your saying is that you can control people and that’s how you got people to join this community?”

“I wouldn’t say control more like I showed them the path to enlightenment and soon everyone will be on the path. Anyone watching this right now will see the way because they can’t stop watching me as they start to masturbate to the most wonderful orgasm they have ever experienced in their life.”

As the camera focus’ on the father there is a T.V. host moaning and jerking off in the background at the same time as he and the rest of the country are put on the path of enlightenment.