The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FD, FF, MA, HM, DS

Story description:

A group of sexy college cheerleaders enjoy a party at a lavish mansion, until a freshman girl that they humiliated comes after them for revenge. With Amber’s weapon of choice being her mind controlling tits, she won’t stop until every member of the cheer squad is brainwashed into becoming her slave.

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 1

The university campus was always active during the first week of the semester. Crowds of excited students were wandering around in tour groups to take in their new surroundings, chatting happily and making new life long friends. But when the three gorgeous girls strutted through the quad even the freshmen knew to smile and move out of their way. Even though they were in their regular clothes the other students instinctively recognized them as cheerleaders, to be treated with respect… or else. The cheerleaders laughed and made their way easily across the campus, confident of their place at the top of the social ladder.

“So how many people do you think will show up for the tryouts today?” Heather asked her teammates in a bored voice. Her tight pink sweater did nothing to hide the enormous swell of her breasts and she was all too aware of the eager eyes following her chest, bouncing with every step. Before she’d been self-conscious of her figure, but since she joined the cheer squad she’d learned to use the constant attention to her advantage.

“Hopefully we get at least a few decent girls,” Emma replied, brushing back her blonde hair. In the sunlight her hair was so lustrous it shone more like silver.

“With Ashley still running the squad? The whole student body is too terrified of the queen bee to even think of showing up.”

“There’s got to be some students brave enough to show up. Ashley will only be around for one more year anyway.”

“Unless she flunks her classes,” Heather giggled. “If she keeps getting held back she can go on being cheer captain forever.”

“Careful Heather,” their friend Jade cut in, holding up a warning finger. “You don’t want to get on Ashley’s bad side this early in the year.”

Heather went bright red and sealed her mouth shut, terrified that the vengeful cheer captain had somehow overheard.

Jade smiled with satisfaction, then tilted her head. “Although I’m pretty sure Ashley wouldn’t mind staying as the head of the cheer squad until she was thirty.”

All three of them shared a laugh, but made sure to keep it as quiet as possible.

“As far as tryouts go, I think we’ll just get the new students who haven’t heard about Ashley’s cruel streak yet. Boy are they in for a horrible time.”

“I just hope someone warns the freshmen to stay away,” Heather muttered. “Remember what Ashley did to that poor girl last year?”

Emma shivered. “I think she cried for like three hours straight.”

Jade snuck in close between them, grinning as she whispered. “I heard that she transferred out of school and was so traumatized she wound up in a mental institution.”

Heather rolled her eyes while Emma snickered. Jade lived to spread awful gossip. “Come on, Ashley’s bad but she’s not that bad. I just know someday she’s gonna end up pissing off the wrong person.”

“You think there’s someone worse than Ashley?” The silver-haired cheerleader gasped. “Now that’s someone I’d never want to meet.”

“Still, it might be fun to see someone take Ashley down a peg.”

A haughty shadow seemed to pass in front of them. Heather spun in alarm to see the imposing Ashley, her strawberry blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a sweet smile but Heather knew all to well the poisonous tongue waiting behind those plump lips.

“Hi Heather,” the rich girl sang. “What might it be fun to see?”

The busty girl’s heart skipped a beat as she stammered. “Uh, just that it’ll be fun to see all those awful girls who are going to try out. You always do a great job of taking them down a peg,” Heather said with her biggest grin. Ashley pursed her lips but seemed to accept it.

“I do try to put on a good show for you girls.”

“You always do,” Heather replied, letting out a sigh of relief. “Do you think they’ll be as bad as last year?”

Ashley scoffed. “That’ll be hard to beat. You were the only decent girl out of all of them. Though that doesn’t mean you were any good yourself, but we’re making progress with you at least.”

Heather blushed as Emma and Jade laughed behind her back.

“Now come on girls, we gotta get the gym set up.”

The cheerleaders eagerly fell in line behind her, while Heather prayed that was the worst she’d get today. She’d held on to the false hope that the tryout wouldn’t be a chance for Ashley to insult every girl who wandered in front of them, but it seems their captain was her normal, cruel self.

“I just hope we don’t get any stupid freshmen trying out again this year,” Ashley said with disgust. “Can you imagine being so conceited that they try to march onto the team right out of high school?”

“I’m sure if anyone does they just don’t know any better,” Emma said half-heartedly.

Ashley stuck out her chin. “In that case I’ll be happy to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.”

* * *

From her office window Petra bitterly watched the four popular girls sashaying across the street, acting exactly as she expected of spoiled cheerleaders. Simply because they had huge tits, blonde hair and were flexible and slutty everyone treated them like royalty. The professor wished that everyone wouldn’t be so eager to kiss up to their toned asses. Petra huffed and went back to her seat, deciding to put the girls out of her mind. The cheerleaders would graduate soon enough and be out of her hair, but like a bad pest problem there were always new perky little blonde cheerleaders coming in to take their place.

Even in her late thirties Mrs. Petra Bianca was proud to hear she was still considered one of the hottest teachers at her university. Naturally when she heard such gossip from her peers she acted indignant, as if she hardly cared that her young students would develop the occasional crush on her each semester, but secretly the married woman was more than happy to know that her sexy librarian image still held up. Yet no matter how confident she was in her sensible skirt and blouse Mrs. Bianca still felt the touch of jealousy whenever a new wave of freshmen girls would invade the campus.

This was especially true when Amber entered the department head’s office, a fresh faced blonde with that telling wide eyed sense of awe at truly being in college. Amber wore what she no doubt considered her best outfit and had her blonde curls done up in the modern fashion. Petra allowed herself a wry smile, wondering if the young girl had that new student smell. At this point of her career the psychology professor had seen enough men and women come and go that she hardly even bothered to learn names or faces anymore. Instead she’d wait for students to stand out to earn her attention, but she had a feeling she’d remember this girl. It was hard to forget an eighteen year old with such outrageously oversized breasts.

Mrs. Bianca’s eyes flicked down to her own small (but sensible) breasts as she felt the nostalgic sense of inferiority she had when she was a student at the university, reliving memories of being humiliated by popular busty blondes. Why hadn’t anyone warned her that college cheerleaders could be so cruel?

“Hi, are you Mrs. Bianca?”

The professor put on a practiced smile. “I am indeed. Will you be one of my students for the semester?”

Petra had resigned herself to the freshman class tradition of disregarding their teachers, treating them like the proverbial vegetables they were being forced to eat. However this girl surprised her by breaking into a wide grin and nodding enthusiastically, her heavy breasts bouncing enthusiastically with her.

“I am! My name’s Amber, I’m really looking forward to your class.”

Surprised by her eagerness, Petra slowly extended her hand, which Amber shook respectfully.

“I must say I don’t have many students so excited for Psych 101.”

Amber blushed. “I know it’s a basic class but we all have to start somewhere. I’ve actually, um, read your book in high school.”

The professor found herself smiling. Amber might have the sexual body of the pompous cheerleaders from her school days, but this particular girl was winning her over.

“Is that so? That’s some pretty dense material for most people. You must have had a sadistic teacher.”

“Well I actually went out and bought it myself. I read the whole thing in a week and keep reading it over when I have the free time.”

Now Mrs. Bianca took another glance over the girl, trying to memorize that innocent face of hers. Perhaps in a year or two she could make for an excellent teaching assistant. She doubted the other professors would be smart enough to try and snatch this inquisitive girl for themselves, since most of her peers would never take Amber seriously with her nearly porn star figure. Best to make sure Amber keeps her sights firmly on striving to be her assistant then.

Naturally Petra kept her plans hidden behind a Cheshire grin. “Now I’m really impressed. Not everyone wants to read a 400 page treatise on the uses of hypnosis in helping patients.”

“Oh no, it was fascinating. You won’t believe how much I learned about suggestion and making people susceptible.” Amber’s smile seemed to grow and shrink at the same time. As if her excitement were brimming over but there was something she was holding back, keeping secret. For a moment it troubled Petra, but she let it go, deciding it was nothing.

“As long as you don’t go thinking you can make people do anything you want with hypnosis, it doesn’t work that way.”

“I know,” Amber said with an innocent giggle. “You need something a lot stronger to pull that off.”

Again Petra felt that strange warning sensation tingling at the back of her neck. Mrs. Bianca scratched nervously at her neck and moved her chair back, almost instinctively retreating from the small blonde with the delighted smile.

“Yes, well it’s theorized that’s possible, but conducting tests with drugs of that caliber would be illegal, not to mention unethical.”

Something flickered in Amber’s eyes as her smile wilted a few degrees. Petra almost thought she saw disappointment.

“Now Amber, what would you like to discuss? Something about your schedule?”

“No, I just wanted to meet you and talk about your research. I kind of hoped you were working on something new with your hypnosis studies but it sounds like you’ve, well, kind of peaked.”

“Peaked?” repeated Mrs. Bianca, frowning slightly.

“Like you’ve given up,” Amber replied with a bored voice. It gave Petra a sour taste of vertigo, to have this young girl speaking to her in the condescending voice of a professor talking down to a student. “It sounds like you weren’t able to figure out how to get people to really obey your suggestions completely so you simply gave up and declared it impossible.”

The professor adjusted her glasses, her short lived infatuation with the student vanishing. Whoever this Amber was she was every bit as conceited as the popular girls that used to torment her. Only instead of taking pride in her bigger tits, Amber actually had the audacity to think she was smarter. That was an insult the department head wasn’t going to accept.

“Amber, I’m sure you might have some unrealistic ideas about how research is done, but you’ll find out soon enough that there are numerous codes of conduct concerning psychological work with patients. Perhaps once you’ve taken a few classes you’ll see that not all of us professors are allowed to be mad scientists.”

Petra put on her most winning smile. Perhaps there would be a way to salvage this student to do some useful work in the department, if only she could get that chip off of her shoulder. Instead Amber actually yawned, rolling her eyes.

“It’s a shame, I really did love your book. You wrote so passionately about being able to change and alter thoughts in people, I honestly thought I might have finally met someone like me.” Amber stood up, ready to leave. “But I guess that was hoping for too much,” said the beautiful blonde with a sigh.

Petra’s winning smile cracked and vanished. It was clear Amber was going to be a problem child instead of a lucky break. She’d hoped the girl would have at least had the common sense not to insult your teacher before the semester even begins. Amber began fussing with her tight blouse, the poor shirt appearing to be strained to its limits. The girl was undoing some of the tiny metal hooks and revealing more of her cleavage by the second, her breasts impossibly seeming to be even bigger than Petra had imagined.

Attempting to be respectful Petra swiveled her chair to put her back to Amber. With the sight of the beautiful day out her window Petra decided to try for reason one last time. “Listen Amber. You seem like a bright girl but there are simply limits to what can be done with psychology. You must accept those limits if you want to see true progress.”

“That’s the problem,” Amber whined behind her. “I just don’t have any limits to what I can do.”

Petra actually smiled. Reality was going to be especially crushing to this spoiled girl. The professor spun around in her chair and froze, her stern words catching on her tongue. Amber stood with her shirt held open, those enormous pale breasts of hers completely on display.

Petra stammered, so shocked she wasn’t even able to think of looking away. Was this conceited girl really trying to seduce her? Such a shameless tact might work on the male professors but Petra had never even fantasized about another woman before. Face flushing red, Petra was ready to scream the girl out of her office and bring the incident up to the dean.

Only Petra didn’t yell and rant. She remained in her chair, staring at the girl’s incredible breasts with her mouth hanging open. Slowly Petra began to panic, realizing that her body wasn’t responding to her anymore. Desperately she tried to twitch a finger, curl a toe, at least close her damn mouth so she wouldn’t look so ridiculous, but nothing happened.

As the teacher remained frozen Amber giggled, walking around the desk to join her. Though Petra still couldn’t control her body she found her head turning on its own, following those perfect tits as if they were magnetic. Amber’s smile only grew as she gently placed her hands on Petra’s shoulder and pulled the teacher in. Feeling like nothing more than a puppet Petra was helpless as her face was pressed down to Amber’s breasts. She managed to let out a quiet whine but the sound was smothered up in the young girl’s cleavage.

Petra let out a quiet whimper as her mind trembled, her thoughts tripping over themselves like they’d been caught in quicksand. She tried to cry out for help, but instead she only let out a deep, needy moan. She melted into the Amber’s tits, drooling at the sense of pleasure and satisfaction that overwhelmed her.

Alarmed, Petra realized she was going into a hypnotic trance. With all of her research on the power of suggestibility Petra had no choice but to let herself be hypnotized a handful of times with a trusted female colleague, simply for the first hand experience. And now without any warning Petra knew for certain she felt herself drifting lower, her mind falling asleep as she drooled on Amber’s breasts.

“Aw, look at you still struggling,” Amber giggled, seeming to be pleased with herself. She pouted her lips, not that Petra could see, and after another few seconds she finally pulled Petra away. The teacher was panting and gasping for air but her eyes remained glued to the pale round flesh of Amber’s breasts. Amber reached out and tugged on Petra’s skirt, drawing it up as far as she could and nearly exposing Mrs. Bianca’s panties.

“Stand up for me.”

Petra obeyed instantly as she jumped up to her feet. Satisfied Amber lifted the skirt up over Petra’s ass, leaving it twisted up around the older woman’s hips. Petra realized that she was no longer staring at the girl’s breasts and thought she might finally have a chance. Her hand twitched as she thought of escaping, but any ideas of running were replaced with the warm soft memory of being shoved up against Amber’s breasts. Petra whimpered, knowing this was her only chance, but if she left now she might never be able to be smothered by those wonderful tits again.

While the professor was lost in her thoughts Amber slipped Petra’s panties down to her ankles, delighted to see that the older woman’s pussy was already dripping. Amber stood up while cupping her tits, delighted to see Petra smiling dreamily at the sight. With a soft whine Petra felt herself being drained of all will once again, her body melting at the beautiful sight of Amber’s tits.

“You didn’t even try to escape on me, such a good girl. You’re all mine, aren’t you Mrs. Bianca?”

She hesitated, then nodded. “Yes,” Petra said in a voice that sounded so weak.

“What’s your first name? Hardly fitting for me to call my slave Mrs. Bianca.”

“Petra,” she answered, her slow thoughts trying to focus. Had Amber said slave?

Amber purred, beginning to play with her nipples. “Good. Petra, sit in your chair and play with yourself.”

She dropped into her chair with no grace at all, unable to contain herself as she spread her legs wide before Amber. Petra gazed up adoringly at the blonde as her fingers quickly moved to her clit, rubbing in desperate circles that left her trembling with need. It was as if Petra had never known what it meant to be truly turned on until she saw Amber’s fantastic breasts.

The freshman put on a mock pout as she continued to tug gently at her nipples. “And here I was hoping you’d put up more of a fight. I thought knowing so much about hypnosis would make you more prepared for real mind control, Petra.”

The condescending words were like a life raft, something for Petra to cling to so she wasn’t sucked down into that swirling pool of lust that was engulfing her mind.

“What’s… haaaappening to me…”

“You’re the psychology professor,” said Amber in a cute, high pitched voice, as if she were innocent in all of this. Her fingers kept twisting and kneading at her rosy nipples in a way that Petra found impossible to ignore. “You tell me what’s happening.”

“You hyp—hypnotized me.”

“Nothing as boring as that. You said yourself hypnosis can’t make people do something they didn’t want. Now, do you want to be sitting here touching yourself for my breasts?”

“Yes,” Petra moaned, slipping another finger inside herself.

Amber rolled her eyes. “I mean would your normal self want to be doing this?”

“N-no. Not into… women.”

“See, Petra, that’s my special power. Apparently it has something to do with my bloodline, some old Greek story of one of my ancestors being fucked by the goddess of beauty or something.” Amber snorted. “Personally I think that’s crap, but for whatever reason my breasts truly are impossible to resist. I really do have the tits of a goddess.”

“Goddess,” Petra whispered. The weird felt so right, so natural. Amber’s tits were a thing of divine beauty. She’d do anything in worship of her amazing breasts. Petra came without warning, fingers still rubbing her clit as her juices dripped down her thighs and pooled in her chair beneath her. Gasping for air Petra came and moaned the word that was consuming her thoughts.

“Goddddeeesssss.”

Amber couldn’t help but smirk as Petra collapsed from exhaustion, her small perky tits heaving for breath. “I am your Goddess, aren’t I, Petra?”

“Yesss.”

“So you have no problem giving me straight A’s and making sure my classes with you are a breeze?”

“Yes. Anything. Anything for you.”

“Perhaps if you’re a good and obedient slave I’ll even help you with your research. Help you see the true power that can bend minds to my will.”

Petra licked her lips, feeling that very power at work bending her mind, changing her thoughts. Part of her knew this couldn’t be happening. She was a teacher. A professional. She was married! But all of that was secondary now. Petra felt as if Amber had claimed her very soul, and at the moment all she could wish to do was thank her Goddess for it.

“Yes Goddess. Your slave will obey.”

Amber picked Petra’s head up without resistance at all, smothering her back into her massive tits. This time the older woman embraced the privilege and eagerly kissed at Amber’s breasts. All she cared about was showing her devotion.

“You can have the next half hour to worship my tits, Petra,” the young Goddess said while checking her phone, already bored of her new adoring slave. “At two I’ve got to leave for an appointment.”

Petra let out a pathetic whine, wishing she would be allowed to kiss these perfect breasts for the rest of the day. Hell, for the rest of her life. “Okay, Goddess,” she finally said, voice muffled by the cleavage. “Are you… visiting another teacher?”

She imagined Amber making her rounds through the university, smothering the rest of the staff with her powerful breasts. Amber could enslave the whole faculty and rule the school! Petra felt a moment of fear before she moaned, becoming more aroused at the power of her Goddess. Amber should rule the school. Amber should rule them all.

“Don’t worry, I’ve already taken care of all my teachers for the semester. This is something even better.”

Petra used all of her willpower and managed to tear herself away from the girl’s breasts to glance up at her. For the first time the freshman girl seemed to be truly smiling, her excitement impossible to contain. “What are you going to do, my Goddess?”

Amber bit her lip, then let out a girlish squeal. “I’m going to try out for the cheer squad! God it’s going to be so much fun.”

Petra felt her heart skip a beat, painful memories of her humiliations at the hands of the cheerleaders when she was a young girl. She felt the need to warn Amber but thought better of it. She was a Goddess, after all. Amber will win over the team and live her happy life. Content, Petra dug her face back into Amber’s divine bosom, worshiping her new mistress.

Besides, who would be crazy enough to offend a Goddess like Amber?