The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 12

Heather knelt there in a state of bliss, albeit frustrated bliss. Her fingers teased her clit relentlessly, keeping her right on the edge of orgasm, but her hypnotic obedience didn’t allow her to cum. Not until Mistress Maria returned and gave her permission to orgasm.

She didn’t especially mind this aching frustration, though. It was wonderful to be so obedient that she would deny her own pleasure. And the frequent whimpers and moans that came from Emma and Ginger as they edged alongside her gave her a sense of solidarity. They were all together under the control of Mistress Maria, a gift brought to them by their new Goddess Amber. It was wonderful to serve and obey.

All of this ran through Heather’s head without a single thought being spoken. There were no words to it, instead it was more like a string of emotions. Gratitude, need, pliant obedience. Heather let out a happy grunt as her body ached for release. Only, this fresh wave of need had a different quality to it. It was almost like…

Heather snapped awake, blushing deeply. She had to pee. Bad.

It pained her that she had to stop edging like Maria had told her, but thankfully when she stood up Heather didn’t feel any kind of punishment for disobedience. Amber had given them permissions for emergency situation, and Heather doubted that Amber or Maria would want a slave who was THAT defenseless.

Her standing up caught Emma’s attention, her head slowly creaking to follow Heather as she rushed to the door.

“Where are you going?” She mumbled weakly, still touching herself and riding the edge of an orgasm.

“I have to pee,” Heather whined, hoping her sister slaves wouldn’t think lesser of her. They seemed to understand, or at least didn’t object, since Emma and Ginger went back to their own trances and ignored her. It wasn’t like Heather was disobeying her Mistress. She’d just take care of this and be right back to edge and wait with the others.

Won’t be more than three minutes, Heather promised herself, turning the knob of the bedroom door as quietly as possible. Except when she pushed on the door, it didn’t open. It didn’t even budge. Heather pushed harder, and now the door nudged slightly but didn’t give. Heather let out a desperate groan and slammed her shoulder into the door, rattling it on it’s frame, and still the door wouldn’t open.

“Come on already!” Heather pleaded as she knocked into the door again and again, doing her best to keep her composure and failing.

Ginger spun around, and now she looked pissed for being taken out of such a wonderful trance. “Can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to edge in peace, here.”

“The door won’t open,” Heather said, crossing her legs. “And I gotta pee bad.”

Ginger narrowed her eyes. “Wait, the door won’t open?”

“I know! And I gotta go.”

Emma and Ginger were getting up now, taking turns pushing at the door.

“I don’t care about that,” Ginger huffed.

“I do,” Heather replied, cross that her situation was being glossed over.

“No, I mean that if the door’s locked then we’re trapped in here. And Goddess is trapped out there.”

That got Heather and Emma’s attention.

“I got this, girls,” Emma said. She stepped back and charged the door, only to get bounced away.

“Dammit! Maria must have locked us in here.”

“Maria wouldn’t do that,” Heather said, shaking her head. “She’s a slave like us.”

“Well she told us to sit her and fuck ourselves instead of going back out to goddess,” Ginger said, as Emma took another useless run at the door. “Why would she want us to stay here unless she wanted to lock us in?”

“I didn’t hear you complaining about being stuck here fucking ourselves.”

Ginger looked away. “That… she messed with my head. Which was hot, but it means that Goddess is out there alone with her and Rebecca.”

“Maria isn’t after Goddess,” Heather cried, refusing to believe it.

Emma grunted as the door threw her back another time. She rubbed her sore shoulder and said, “It doesn’t matter if Maria locked us in here or if Rebecca did. Right now we’ve got to escape and make sure that Goddess is safe. Then we’ll chase down whoever isn’t a slave.”

“Like Maria,” Ginger gave a pointed look at Heather.

Heather glared back at her, and for a moment the slaves looked ready to come to blows, when Jade suddenly spoke from across the room.

“Goddess? In trouble?”

Heather spun around, surprised to see Jade on her feet, naked and still looking absent minded. She’d forgotten all about her sitting in front of the TV, watching Amber’s instructional video on a loop. How many times had it played through for her?

“Yeah,” Emma said. “Someone—”

“Maria,” Ginger said flatly.

“Someone,” Emma said again, “Locked us in here, and we need to get out before they get our Goddess.”

Jade still had a faraway expression on her face, and the girls weren’t sure if she actually paid attention. Amber had given her a deep brainwashing dive into her tits, and she’d been left in front of the TV to zone out for who knows how long. Emma was about to explain it again, when Jade nodded.

“Got it. Get out. Find Goddess. Serve Goddess.”

“Is Jade alright?” Heather asked, concerned, when Jade suddenly sprinted at them.

She took three long steps, turned sideways and lifted one leg up high on the last step. She threw all the momentum into the powerful kick, and the wooden door cracked out into the hall, splitting into two splintered halves.

The slaves stared in awe as Jade wordlessly knocked aside the shattered bits of the door, and the broken chair that had been keeping it wedged in place.

“Holy shit,” Ginger said, unable to take her wide eyes off of Jade and the ruined door.

“Find Goddess,” Jade mumbled.

“And catch whoever isn’t a slave,” Emma said, not sure if jade was okay. All she knew was that she had never seen Jade do anything like that before. Even when Emma had been trying to chase down Jade to make her a slave she hadn’t been this terrifying.

Jade nodded. “Find girls. Bring to Goddess. Make them slaves. Worship Goddess.” She suddenly broke into a wide, manic grin. “Fun.” And with that she took off down the hall, racing away at top speed. She had cleared the hallway in a matter of seconds before disappearing into the mansion to hunt for the others.

“Again, holy shit.” Ginger nudged one of the broken halves of the door with her foot. “How the fuck did she do that?”

Emma shook her head. “I think she’s in full on slave mode. She’s focused on nothing but serving Amber and hunting down the other girls.”

“She’s like the Terminator,” Ginger said with an impressed whistle. “Thank God she’s on our side.”

Heather’s brow creased with worry. She didn’t know if Maria was a slave or not anymore, but either way she was afraid of what Jade might do to her. Or what she’d do to Rebecca. She wanted to go after Jade and try to talk some sense into her, but then her kidneys wrapped together tight and Heather let out a soft squeak before running in the other direction.

Emma tried to reach after her. “We gotta help Jade find Goddess.”

“Bathroom first,” Heather whined, running off to get relief. “Then I’ll help.”

Ginger rolled her eyes. “Come on, Emma. We’ll find Maria and make her pay for locking us up.”

Emma gave her friend a worried look. “Don’t you get fixated like Jade, now.”

“Maria lied to us,” Ginger said, stamping her foot. “So I’m gonna find her and drag her to Goddess myself. And then once she’s good and brainwashed like us, then I’ll make sure that she dominates me like before, instead of running off.”

Emma couldn’t help but laugh. “You’re only pissed because she didn’t dominate you enough?”

Ginger blushed. “Aren’t you?”

At that, Emma had to agree with her. “Fine, let’s go. And hopefully we find Maria before Jade does.”

They headed down the hall at a light jog, but Ginger still had worry written on her face. “Honestly, I just hope that Goddess is alright.”

“She’ll be fine,” Emma said reassuringly. “She’s our Goddess. What could possibly happen to her?”

* * *

In her dream, Amber was surrounded by adoring slaves, gorgeous woman who whispered how they would always obey her and love her. Amber reclined back in her throne, allowing her slaves to have the honor of sucking on her tits and eating out her divine cunt. She had an entire erotic empire devoted to pleasing her. If only she could make the real world as perfect as this one.

The slave between her legs gave one last kiss and crawled away, quickly replaced by another naked servant. Amber placed her hand on the girl’s head, pulling her closer, but the slave kept her eyes down and her face hidden behind her chestnut hair.

“Tell me who you serve,” the Goddess purred, suddenly needing to hear the oath of devotion badly. Only when the slave lifted her face, Amber didn’t see the empty, adoring gaze that she craved. It was Rebecca, sneering up at her defiantly.

“Fuck you,” Rebecca shouted, and in slow motion Amber watched Rebecca throw a fist right at her face.

Amber screamed and sat up fast, banging her head against something in the dark, setting bright stars spinning before her eyes. She groaned and looked around, but the darkness was so thick that she couldn’t see anything. She tried reaching out with her arms but she couldn’t feel them. All she got was a sudden aching of pins and needles, while at the same time a fresh note of pain stung her nose.

The pain woke up her groggy mind, and Amber finally remembered the fight with Rebecca, and getting punched in the face. Repeatedly. Not to mention getting wrapped up in her robe.

Amber groaned, finally getting why it was so dark. She flexed her fingers, grateful that the circulation was coming back and she could use them again. It had seemed impossible to escape the robe before when she was panicking, but now that Amber took her time she easily found the knot and managed to slip it free. She cast the robe away from her head and took a deep breath of relief. It was still dark, but now there was at least enough light coming from under the door for Amber to see that she’d been dumped into a closet.

“I swear to god when I get my hands on that girl she’s going to be licking my feet clean for a month.” Amber twisted the door knob but it wouldn’t turn. “Of course, because I need more things to go wrong today.”

Amber winced as she stood up, the faint pain burning across her nose and her cheek. She used it as motivation though, as she planted her feet and kicked the door hard. The weak lock broke instantly, and Amber actually wobbled off balance for a moment, having expected more resistance. She quickly caught her balance and emerged into the hall; exhausted, sore, and wearing nothing but her black thong.

The first thing Amber did was run over to the nearest mirror and anxiously checked her sore face. Her nose still stung badly, but aside from being a little red it honestly looked fine. The worst she got was the large bruise on her cheek, which was a nice deep blotch of purple that was the shade of a plum.

Amber wondered how much make up it would take to cover it up, all while cursing Jade and Rebecca. Why couldn’t the girls just let themselves be enslaved and trust that Amber knew what was best for them? At least she’d been able to make Jade pay by melting her mind completely. She still owed Rebecca her punishment. Once she got a clue as to where she went off to from Ashley then Amber would sic all of her slaves on her. The hunt had been fun at first, but now Amber just wanted to win.

Her hand reached for the walkie talkie on her belt, but only felt the smooth skin of her hip. Amber’s eyes flew open with alarm. “Fuck!”

She sprinted around the corner and came to a wide set of twisting stairs. Getting knocked out had been annoying, but losing her belt was a serious problem. Amber wasn’t sure if they could use the radio for help, she wasn’t an expert on walkie talkies, but she was worried that Rebecca had the map and her cell phone. None of the keys she’d had on her worked for the security doors, but she could use them to access the keys to every car in the garage. Or open up the safe room with Ashley’s Dad’s collection of medieval swords. Most of them were props but Amber wasn’t looking forward to having anything like that swung at her.

There were so many awful things that Rebecca could do now that Amber was truly terrified. There was a very real chance that she and Maria could escape, and once they got the word out on what her tits could do, and more importantly on all the women Amber had enslaved, she’d be carted off to jail. Or locked up in a lab somewhere so scientists could poke and prod her tits to learn their secrets.

No matter what, Amber couldn’t let them escape.

And as she stood there at the top of the stairs, Amber saw what could only be a sign from the lesbian gods above. Just as she was looking down Maria happened to appear on the floor below, nervously looking left and right before hurrying on. Moving quietly, Amber slid down the stairs, peering around the edge to see Maria cautiously entering into a double set of doors. Right above the doors was a lit up theater sign, signifying it as Ashley’s dad’s own personal theater.

A cruel grin spread on Amber’s face as she hurried down the stairs. Maria was trapped. They were all still trapped, just like she wanted. As Amber crept towards her unsuspecting victim, Amber realized that she’d been too quick to panic. In her hasty thinking she’d told herself that she couldn’t afford to let both girls to escape, but that wasn’t true.

In reality, she just couldn’t allow any of the girls to escape together. If Rebecca left and warned everyone there would be problems, but she’d be one girl with a crazy story about mind controlling tits. No one would believe her, especially when her own roommate would deny it too. Maria would assure everyone that the party had been perfectly normal, and that Amber would never be capable of anything like that.

Once Maria was under her control, her slave would be willing to say anything to help her new Goddess. Which made Rebecca’s escape irrelevant. Amber slipped into the theater, eager to have some fun and make up for what happened to her.

* * *

It shouldn’t have surprised Maria all that much to see that Ashley’s dad had built himself a private movie theater. Even as she was slipping inside Maria didn’t really think that there would be a way out or anything useful to find. Still, she’d searched through most of the house already, so it didn’t hurt to check. Plus, the movie theater was such an strange place to hide that Amber might not think to check it. Or that’s what Maria hoped, at least.

Maria quickly saw that the theater wasn’t nearly as ostentatious as the rest of the mansion. Sure, having your own theater was extravagant, but it didn’t have the same decadent style that the other needless rooms had. This was a small, respectable theater, like you’d find at a local movie place. About sixty velvet colored seats, a decent sized screen. The theater was almost a little charming. Then Maria noticed a concession stand set up right next to her, and her mouth watered when she saw the collection of candy.

Maria bounded to it like an excited kid, peering into the glass case holding every kind of snack she could imagine. Her stomach rumbled, and it almost surprised Maria to realize that she hadn’t eaten anything in hours. Well, she’d eaten out Heather and the others, but pussy didn’t really fulfill all your nutritional needs. Maria reached around the counter and snagged a candy bar, opening it as silently as she could, still paranoid that naked lesbians would appear from nowhere. The chocolate tasted like heaven when she bit into it, and as she stood there enjoying the candy bar it was almost like all of this could have been a bad dream.

The concession stand was decorated with some mirrored panels for a reason that Maria couldn’t really understand, and she noticed a dark shape flit through one of the reflections. Maria spun around, but there was nothing behind her. The double doors she entered still seemed closed, and Maria suddenly wished that there was a way for her to lock them.

With the fear of being caught ruining her appetite, Maria left the half eaten candy bar on the concession counter and explored further into the dim theater, wandering down the rows of seats.

She imagined that the theater was where Ashley’s dad would show most of his terrible movies to producers, or whoever else watched Hollywood movies before everyone else did. Now, though, the theater just felt incredibly empty, and goosebumps broke out on her arms from the strange atmosphere. It was almost like a sense of vertigo. Movie theaters were supposed to be stuffed full of people talking and laughing. They weren’t supposed to be this silent, this cold and big and open. There was something fundamentally wrong with a theater being so empty.

Although it was far more terrifying to imagine that someone else was actually in here, that she didn’t know about yet.

Maria hurried down the aisle, and soon she saw what she was hoping would be there; a second door, just beyond the big theater screen. She ran to it and pulled with all her might, but the door was sealed shut. It didn’t give at all, and when she knocked her hand against it the door gave a dull, metal ring.

“Dammit!” Maria shouted, kicking the door and ignoring the way her foot ached afterwards. Every turn felt like another dead end. Maria turned and sulked as she headed back the way she came. “That’s a fucking fire hazard,” she mumbled, imagining that the rows of empty seats were suddenly full of people, all laughing at her futile attempts to escape. All at once Maria seemed to realize how ridiculous her situation was. She was trapped in some crazy mansion by a girl with actual mind controlling tits, brainwashing the other women into deviant slaves. It was like some terrible porno, and she was trapped as the unwilling star. And considering the way people wanted those stories to end, Maria imagined that the imaginary audience probably wanted to see her fail. They wanted her to be caught and brainwashed, to spend the rest of her life fucking Amber and the other girls.

The hopelessness of her situation had been weighing on her mind, but suddenly Maria found herself standing straighter, setting her shoulders as she refused to give in. She wasn’t going to go out that easily. No matter what Amber and the others wanted. Maria wasn’t going to let her mind be taken without a fight.

Maria stood there with firm resolution on her face, ready to meet whatever challenge came next, when the large screen behind her suddenly came to life as a movie was projected onto it, and Maria’s strength crumbled as she whirled around in surprise.

The film was some old black and white horror movie, the screen flickering as the scratchy film came into view. There was some evil woman dominating the screen, her black dress and dark make up making her devilishly seductive.

“Soon, my dear,” the enormous woman said, her voice booming from the speakers around the theater. “Soon you shall join my order. Become a thrall like all of your friends. Give in. Submit! And rejoice.”

Maria took a hesitant step back, unable to look away as the strange woman’s face filled the screen. She opened her mouth and bared large fangs, hissing seductively.

Then all at once the footage looped back, and in the blink of an eye the camera had pulled back away from the woman, back to where it had started.

“Soon, my dear,” she said again, going into the same speech. Maria watched the woman on the screen promising to claim her, opening her mouth to expose her vampire fangs, before the footage looped back to the start again. And again. And again.

That’s when Maria realized that she’d let herself get distracted by the film, when she really should have been wondering who was in the projector booth playing it.

Maria turned and ran back towards the entrance, sprinting past the concession stand and slamming into the double doors.

They gave a few inches, before something wrapped around the handles went taut and held them closed. Maria saw that a velvet rope had been wrapped around the handles of the doors, twisted into a complicated knot that she couldn’t figure out. She tugged uselessly at it, while the vampire woman on the screen promised over and over again that she would join her.

From somewhere behind her Maria heard the click of a door closing. She spun around, pressing back against the double doors as far as they could go, but she didn’t see anyone in the theater with her. And that’s when she heard footsteps getting closer, softly, as though they were still far away, and yet there was no one in sight. Maria studied the back wall of the theater, her heart racing, and it was there that she finally noticed the outline of a door, just beyond the concession stand.

Wracked with fear, Maria dove behind the concession stand, crouching down against the display of candy and one of the mirrored panels.

She waited, listening to the soft gait of the footsteps getting closer, straining to hear over the constantly looping speech of the vampire on the screen. The door to the projection booth finally opened, and Maria heard someone step out. They sounded alone, so if it was one of the other cheerleaders then she might stand a chance. As long as it wasn’t—

“As cheesy as it is, I do love this movie,” Amber exclaimed, letting her voice carry through the large theater. “A sexy vampire woman seducing and enslaving a group of bright eyed college girls who become trapped in her castle. Now, doesn’t that sound familiar, Maria?”

Maria clapped a hand over her mouth, hoping that Amber didn’t know where she was. She heard Amber walking forward, advancing towards the seats. She imagined that there were all sorts of places someone could hide in a dark theater, so maybe Amber would have trouble finding her. Except that didn’t really matter. The only two doors in and out were locked, so just like it had been all night, it was only a matter of time before Amber had her cornered and staring at her tits.

“Come on, Maria. Do you really want to keep doing this?” Amber’s footsteps were swallowed up by the dialogue from the film, the vampire’s words looping over and over, and now Maria had no idea where Amber was. She had been walking away, but she could have traveled back.

Maria couldn’t just let herself sit and wait for Amber to catch her. As quietly as she could she grabbed one of the mirrors on the side of the concession stand, tugging on it carefully. Thankfully, Ashley’s dad seemed to have used cheap glue to keep it in place. She tugged again, feeling the mirror give. All while the vampire spoke and Amber stalked, hidden in the dark theater. And Maria did her best not to think of all the ways that she could fail, and what would happen to her.

* * *

Amber had initially thought that the movie would be a fun touch to this little capture, only she hadn’t realized how hard it was to freaking see in a dark theater. She checked another row of seats, growling as she found it empty. The worst was knowing that Maria was absolutely in here, and yet Amber still couldn’t actually find her.

When she’d slipped into the theater Maria had been busy eating a candy bar, completely off guard and unsuspecting. When she’d spun around Amber had just enough time to hide behind a curtain, but why had she hidden at all? She should have let Maria see her tits and just get trapped in place to be brainwashed.

Instead, Amber had snuck into the projection booth, perused Ashley’s dad’s collection of movies on his computer and quickly looped together a fun, appropriate bit of horror film. It was such a wonderful addition to add to the fear and excitement of it all. Maria should have been hiding in the seats, shaking as she heard the vampire whispering over and over to her, before Amber appeared above her with her tits out, ready to claim her. Except Maria wasn’t following the script. Amber reached the last row, and still no Maria.

“Fuck,” Amber whispered, getting angry at herself again. She always did this. Went for the needlessly complicated approach because it seemed cooler. She harrumphed and spun on her heel, only to catch a bit of movement at the back of the theater.

Amber smacked her forehead. The concession stand. She’d forgotten all about it. Or rather, she’d had such a clear image of Maria cowering in between the seats that she didn’t think to look anywhere else.

“This is it, Maria,” Amber said, swaying her hips as she slowly marched up to the concession stand, letting her bare tits bounce perfectly. Had to be intimidating, all powerful. This was the final act for Maria, after all. The scene where she was finally captured and corrupted just like the other cheerleaders.

“Just a peek. Just a glimpse of my tits. Come and see them, Maria. Let my tits wash all your troubles away.”

If Maria heard her, then she wasn’t sold on it, because she didn’t come running to the arms of her new Goddess. Which is what Amber expected. Amber stepped up near the concession stand, ready to leap around the side and flash the hiding Maria. “Then I guess we’ll just do this the hard way,” Amber purred.

“Yeah, let’s!” Maria suddenly sprang up from behind the counter and held the mirror out, catching Amber by surprise. She saw her own topless reflection looking back at her, and was so shocked that she didn’t speak for a moment.

From behind the mirror, she heard Maria let out a startled laugh. “It worked. I didn’t think that would actually work. I’ve got you!”

Amber blinked, confused, then burst out laughing.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Did you just try to hypnotize me with my own tits?”

Maria shivered, the mirror panel shaking. “I— It was…”

“Oh, that’s adorable. You don’t think that’s the first thing I would have learned to overcome?” Amber took a step closer, and Maria hurried out from behind the counter. She still kept the mirror up, blocking Amber and her perfect tits from view.

“Stay back!”

“Or what? You’ll keep showing me my charming reflection?” Amber giggled.

Maria and Amber started circling each other, separated only by the thin panel of mirror.

“Stay back or I’ll- I’ll hit you with the fucking mirror.”

That certainly made Amber frown. She took a hesitant step back. “Seriously? We don’t need to get violent over this.”

“Then just let me go,” Maria cried.

“I can’t do that. I need all of you girls to serve me.”

“Why? What did I ever do to you?”

Amber scrunched up her brow. “Maybe you didn’t do anything personally to me, but you’re a cheerleader now. You’d be kissing up to Ashley and her sick sense of humor. You would’ve become just like her in no time, picking on girls like me.”

“I’d never do that!” Maria shouted, the mirror shivering in her hands.

“Maybe you wouldn’t,” Amber conceded, “But when you’re my slave I’ll make sure you’re always nice to others. And you’ll get to be happy all the time. Why do you want to fight that?”

“Because if I want to fuck girls then it should be my choice,” Maria snapped.

“It will be. You don’t get a choice in being a slave,” Amber admitted with a shrug, “But I’ll let you have your pick of anyone you want to fuck. That’s what a generous mistress I am.”

Maria stopped circling. She stood there, the mirror clutched out ahead of her, and seemed to come to some kind of decision. “Then I guess I’ve got no choice.”

Amber heard the fight in Maria’s voice and took another step back, panicking as she saw Maria getting ready to attack. What the fuck was up with these girls all trying to hit her? Didn’t they realize she was the good one here?

Both naked girls squared off, ready to leap at the other, when the double doors to the theater suddenly banged loudly, like they’d been struck by a sledgehammer. Maria and Amber yelped in surprise, watching as whatever it was battered on the doors again and again, the pounding echoing through the dark theater.

Then with one final, monstrous bang, the handles to the doors snapped off and they crashed open, revealing a panting, naked woman.

Amber squinted from the light in the hallway, but recognized the curves on the woman’s body. “Jade?”

Jade stepped into the theater, her face entirely blank of emotion. Her empty eyes instantly locked in on Amber.

“Goddess. Found you. How can I serve? I need to serve.”

From the corner of Amber’s eye she noticed Maria retreating down the aisle, still holding the mirror out at Jade as if it were a shield.

“So good of you to join us, slave,” Amber said, the confidence back in her voice. She beckoned for Jade, who broke into a delighted smile as she ran to her Goddess and planted her head between Amber’s tits. Amber smiled, grabbing Jade by the hair and making her new slave stare up at her. “Jade, did you know that Maria doesn’t want to become one of my slaves?”

Jade gasped in horror. She shot Maria a hateful glance, and the shy girl cowered behind her mirror.

“She’s dumb,” Jade said, glaring at Maria a little more before diving her head back down against Amber’s cleavage. “Love being your slave. Made to be your slave. Must be your slave.”

Hearing her going on like that made Amber pout. She picked Jade’s head up again and studied her eyes closely. “Hmm. Perhaps I overcooked your mind just a little. It should wear off soon, my pet.”

“Yes Goddess,” Jade replied. She didn’t know what her Goddess was talking about, but anything her Goddess said was correct.

“For now, though, we still have the problem of what to do with Maria.”

At the mention of her name Maria backed up more, retreating towards the screen and away from the two grinning lesbians. “D—don’t come any closer.”

Amber licked her lips. There was something delicious about seeing the fear that was in her eyes now, and imagining what she’ll be like in a few minutes, just another devoted lesbian slave with nothing but adoration for her Goddess.

“Jade, what do you think we should do with her?”

Jade didn’t hesitate at all. “Capture her.” She began marching down the aisle, her face set with single-minded determination. “Bring her to Goddess. Let Goddess break her.”

Amber stroked at her pussy, surprisingly turned on watching Jade advancing on the terrified Maria. “I wasn’t sure about you at first, Jade. But I have to say, I think you might be my best work yet.”

Jade suddenly froze in place, her body shaking and jerking as she came silently.

Maria wanted to turn and run, but it was pointless. She was halfway down the theater now, and she knew that the door was locked. Not to mention the terror at seeing what Jade had become; some broken, obedient doll. There was no way out. Jade or Amber would get her, and then she’d have her mind wiped until she was just as compliant as Jade was now.

Normally when faced with a horrible possibility, the fear would trap Maria in place. It threatened to do that now, but for whatever reason, Maria suddenly felt the need to act. Perhaps she’d finally been pushed past her limit. Maybe it was some newfound confidence in herself after seducing and capturing the other slaves. Or maybe Maria just didn’t want to go down without a fight. Whatever the reason might have been, Maria didn’t care. At that moment, she just needed to take action.

And so she did.

With a battle cry Maria gripped the edge of the paneled mirror and hurled it through the air, tossing it straight at the ground in front of Jade. The mirror shattered and sent shards of glass skittering across the aisle. Even as mind fucked as she seemed, Jade still had the sense of preservation to jump back and avoid the glass. Amber let out a scream at the sudden crash, clearly caught off guard. Jade wasn’t rattled, though. Instead, a bloodthirsty smile spread on her face.

“Capture her,” Jade snarled, jumping up on top of the nearest theater seat. “Bring her to Goddess!” she cried as she began to run across the tops of the seats. Maria turned and fled, but Jade clearly had the advantage, running gracefully across the seats.

Amber clapped her hands and laughed. Jade was a better slave than she ever could have hoped for! Here she was running down Maria like a trained hunter. Just a few more steps and Maria would be out of room, and then Jade would tackle her down and restrain her. Maria would fall, and then Jade would track down and drag Rebecca to her as well.

“Get her!” Amber cheered, and Jade ran faster, clearing row after row of seats with hardly any effort.

Maria glanced back and saw Jade barely ten feet away now, bearing down upon her.

The voice of the beautiful vampire boomed around them. “Become a thrall like all of your friends. Give in.”

Jade braced her legs, ready to pounce. “For Goddess!”

Maria threw up a hand and cried for help.

“Submit!” The vampire cried. And re—”

Her booming voice cut out, just as every light shut off and darkness swallowed up the theater.

Amber stood there with her hands up in the air mid-cheer, blinking as the lights went out on her. She still had the after-image in her mind of Jade running across the seats, Maria trapped just a few feet away, then nothing but inky black. From down at the other end of the theater Amber heard a loud crash and a pained cry, sounding almost exactly like somebody had been running across the backs of the chairs when the lights went out on them and they crashed into one of the rows.

“Jade!” Amber shouted into the dark. “Are you okay?”

She heard something shuffling at the other end of the theater, then a shaky voice calling back, “I’m alright. I’m good.”

Amber let out a sigh of relief.

“Who shut out the lights?” Jade shouted, clearly pissed.

Amber was about to say that she had no clue, when she heard distant footsteps escaping. “Maria,” she hissed under her breath. She didn’t know what had happened to the lights, but it wasn’t of any consequence to them. Maria was still trapped behind the locked security door. It would be a bitch finding her in the dark, no doubt, but she was still theirs.

Sure enough Amber heard Maria slam into the metal door, and began to smile as she imagined the heavy thud as the door threw Maria back, keeping her trapped. Instead, Amber winced as bright light streamed into the dark theater as the door swung open. Amber threw up a hand, scowling with rage and confusion. For a moment she had a clear glimpse of Maria’s silhouette painted against the doorway, before Maria fled and the door slammed shut, trapping Amber back in the darkness.

“But— But it was locked.” Amber shook her head, slamming a fist against the wall. “It was just locked! How could she have opened it without—”

All at once it clicked in her head. The lights shutting off. The security door opening.

“Jade!” Amber bellowed, pissed beyond anything she’d felt before. “Get over here now!”

“Yes Goddess!” Jade shouted back, cursing and muttering as she tried to navigate the theater in the dark.

Amber didn’t wait for her. She was already stomping to the double doors of the theater and throwing them open, stepping out into the light of the hallway. A dark look flashed across her eyes. “Someone’s in my control room.”

She had a good idea who it was, too. Amber would have to cancel all of her plans to punish Rebecca, because now she’d have to come up with something far worse. Which meant that she couldn’t let Rebecca escape now, not when she had so many enjoyable things waiting to happen to her.