The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 13

Ashley’s fingers continued to tease Rebecca’s clit as she came, whimpering such delightful sounds. She clung to Ashley, whining and writhing and thanking her over and over again. Finally she collapsed back to the floor, panting and staring blankly up at the ceiling.

“How did you like it?” Ashley asked, licking her slick fingers clean and tasting Rebecca’s cunt.

“Fuck,” Rebecca gasped. “It was amazing.”

Ashley cupped her chin. “And are you Amber’s good slave now?”

“Yes. Yes. I serve Goddess.” Rebeca leaned in and kissed Ashley desperately.

“Mhm, good slave.” Ashley reached down and cupped Rebecca’s ass, making out with her as they rolled on the floor, giggling sweetly.

Much too soon for her liking, Ashley was forced to break the kiss. “Alright, I need to get back to work. Why don’t you go get us something to drink so we can enjoy ourselves more.” Ashley smirked. “Do you think you’d be up for eating me out now?”

“Yes,” Rebecca answered, still sounding tranced. “I’ll eat you out whenever you say.”

Ashley squirmed happily. “You are so cute when you say that.” She got up, spanking Rebecca’s ass. “Now go on and get us something to drink.”

Rebecca was still on her knees, but seemed to hesitate. “I... I don’t know where the kitchen is. Your place is confusing.”

Ashley pouted. “Yeah, it is a maze out there. I can draw you a map.”

Rebecca was on her feet and suddenly wrapped her arms around Ashley’s neck. She kissed Ashley on the nose, batting her eyes sweetly. “Why don’t you go get us something, Ashley? You would know where the good stuff is. And I’ll watch the monitors for you.”

Ashley hesitated. “I don’t know, Goddess said that I should be watching the monitors.”

Rebecca nodded. “Okay. We must obey Goddess. I just thought you could use a break. You’ve been here alone for hours. I’m sure Goddess would want you to have a break.”

She bit her lip, and Ashley gave a guilty look over to the monitors, then back at Rebecca. “Okay, it’ll be faster if I go anyway. It’s real easy, just sit here in the chair and watch the monitors.”

“Even a brainwashed slave like me can do that,” Rebecca giggled, sitting down in the chair. Ashley started heading for the door, still feeling a little uneasy about leaving, when Rebecca suddenly caught her hand.

“Wait! Ashley, I—” Rebecca made a face, looking like she had something to say.

“What is it?”

“I just...” Rebecca gulped. “Come over here.” Rebeca suddenly pulled her in close, then dropped to her knees. Ashley saw where she was going and grinned, spreading her stance wider. Rebecca stuck out her tongue and took a hesitant lick at Ashley’s cunt. Then another, longer lick. Then Rebecca moaned and began to lovingly lick at Ashley’s cunt.

Ashley gripped her lover’s hair, practically purring at how good it felt. “I thought you wanted to do this when I got back,” she chuckled.

Rebecca seemed to snap out of it and pulled her head back, blushing. “I did. I just wanted... wanted to know what you taste like.”

“And what’s the verdict?”

Rebecca blushed deeper, looking absolutely adorable as she shyly said, “You taste amazing.”

“Well, you’ll be able to get your fill when I’m back with something for us to eat,” Ashley said, petting her head. “Now back in the chair. I’ll be back before you know it.”

“N-no rush,” Rebecca said, dropping back into the chair. “Stretch your legs, I mean. Enjoy your walk.”

“I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy you eating me out even more,” Ashley said with a wink, which made Rebecca blush again. “God, you’re fucking adorable. I’m so glad Goddess sent you to me.”

Rebecca looked away, with a strange look on her face. “I’m glad... that I got to do this with you too.” Rebecca abruptly spun around in the chair, turning her back to Ashley. “Now hurry back so I can taste more of you.”

“Whatever you say, sweetie,” Ashley waved goodbye and headed out the door. She shut it behind her with a grin on her lips and a spring in her step. This really was shaping up to be a wonderful evening, especially once Rebecca was eating her out.

* * *

Rebecca watched Ashley walking away down the hallway on one of the monitors, guilt painted on her face. “Sorry Ashley,” she muttered. Part of Rebecca actually wished that she was a slave. That Amber had gotten her, and that she really could just give herself away to Ashley completely. She never expected to enjoy fucking Ashley so much. And her cunt really did taste delicious.

But Rebecca still had her free will and she needed to escape. More importantly, Amber needed to be stopped. Rebecca got up from the chair, ignoring her guilty conscious over lying to Ashley, and instead focused on the switchboard against the wall. It was full of fuses and dials and levers, and Rebecca didn’t have a clue what any of it meant.

She inspected it hastily, constantly throwing a glance back at the wall of monitors to see if Ashley was on her way back. Or any other slaves on the prowl, but it didn’t seem like there was anyone else patrolling.

“Probably all off having a celebration orgy,” Rebecca muttered. Only her voice didn’t have the anger that she wanted it too. Mostly because she was still thinking of how much fun having sex with Ashley had been. Even though they’d begun with the intention of punishing her, Ashley’s sweet side won out and she’d immediately set about making Rebecca cum over and over again with her fingers and her skilled tongue.

Rebecca shivered uncomfortably, amazed that she was getting wet again. She had to get out of this mansion... before she started thinking about staying again.

Then her eyes finally landed on a panel labeled emergency security lock down, and she let out a victorious cry. The red toggle switches were all flipped, each titled something like ‘front door’, ‘rear entrance’ ‘garage’ ‘poolside entrance’.

Rebecca didn’t stop to think about it. She flipped every damn switch there. She didn’t have a clue how to get to any of them, but she had the map hidden in her jeans. Which were still across the room, where Ashley had thrown them. She’d find the nearest exit and make a run for it, not that she had to worry. No one would even know that she was escaping. Ashley might be concerned when she came back to find the room empty, but she’d just call Amber, who was (hopefully) still knocked out in a closet. Not that Amber would even have her walkie talkie if she woke up, now that Rebecca had stolen her handy little utility belt. They’d have no way of getting the word out until Rebecca was already racing away. She’d worry about running through the woods half naked later.

The fact was that she had no way of losing. She had the element of surprise now.

Rebecca was grinning as she tossed on her jeans. Finally things were going her way. She clipped on the black tool belt and gave one last look at the monitors. She didn’t recognize half the rooms, but she did see Ashley fixing a plate in one of the kitchens. “Sorry Ashley,” she muttered, frowning. “I’ll get you help, I promise.”

And then, just before Rebecca could turn to run, she saw Maria. She was in the middle of a movie theater, standing in the aisles. “I’ll get you help too,” Rebecca said, hating the thought of her best friend as nothing but a slave. “We’ll get you your mind back from that bitch.”

As if summoned by speaking her name, Amber suddenly appeared at the bottom edge of the video, walking over to meet Maria. And Jade was beside Amber, naked as the rest of them. Rebecca frowned. With Ashley’s worry over watching the monitors, she had hoped that Jade had been the only other survivor. Except if it wasn’t Jade, then who were they supposed to be looking out for?

Rebecca didn’t have the answer, and she certainly didn’t want to watch the threesome about to happen in the theater. And yet Rebecca just couldn’t bring herself to look away. Ashley’s words were still ringing in her head, and Rebecca found herself staring at Maria’s naked body now, feeling an uncomfortable need building. It was just some after effect of Amber’s tits, she told herself, but that didn’t seem to carry much conviction. Not after sleeping with Ashley and enjoying it so much.

Rebecca found herself imagining that she was in the theater too, standing beside Maria and kissing her. Grabbing at her tits, while Maria groped her back. Moaning into her mouth as Amber and Jade came towards them to play, and begging for it as Maria smashed a pane of glass down on the floor to-

Rebecca blinked, shocked out of her fantasy. Maria really had thrown some kind of glass down on the floor, right at Jade’s feet. Rebecca tried to make sense of it. Was this some kind of weird slave thing?

But then Maria was running, and Jade was leaping up onto the seats to chase after her, while Amber was silently pumping her fists in the air. All at once Rebecca felt understanding strike like a lightning bolt.

Maria wasn’t a slave.

Maria was still free.

Maria was being hunted down and wouldn’t last more than a few seconds.

Rebecca whirled around and ran back to the switchboard, running her fingers over the buttons and hoping to find anything to help. She found the fuse box, the levers separated for each section of the house. She didn’t have a clue where the theater was. Besides, if she turned off the lights then Amber would know something was up. She’d know that Rebecca was in the control room, and that the doors would be open.

Rebecca hesitated, fear gripping her. If she did anything to the power, then the slaves would be hunting her down at the exits in force. Against every other cheerleader, she’d never stand a chance.

Then she glanced back at the monitor and saw Maria throwing up her hands, crying out as Jade sprinted over the seat tops towards her.

Rebecca immediately slammed down the tiny fuse levers, flipping them off as quickly as possible.

At first nothing happened, but then the monitors went dark one by one. The lights shut off in the control room, only for amber lights to flicker back on.

Rebecca saw some of the monitors turn back on as well, but the one that was showing the theater stayed pitch black.

She didn’t know if that meant the lights were still out. Rebecca didn’t have any way of knowing if Maria had escaped. All she could do was hope that her friend got away thanks to the diversion.

Then Rebecca was turning and running herself, sprinting out of the control room wearing nothing but her jeans. Her bra had gotten lost somewhere while she was fucking Ashley, so she’d just go topless. She didn’t even stop to grab her shoes, which felt like a mistake a character in a horror movie would make, but Rebecca was too scared to risk going back now. She had to reach one of the exits before anyone got back to the security room to stop her and lock the doors again.

This would be a race against time, and it was one that Rebecca couldn’t risk losing.

* * *

“God fucking dammit!” Amber shouted as she stomped out of the home theater. She’d had no choice but to go back through the double doors since Maria had filled the aisle of the theater with shards of broken mirror, and in the dark Amber couldn’t risk stepping on one of them. She ran down the hall, massive tits bouncing as she tried to remember where the emergency exit Maria took let out in the mansion. She turned a corner, following where the theater ran only to come to a flat wall. Her heart sank. This was one of the outer walls of the mansion.

She stuck a hand to the wall and raced away from the theater now, wishing that she still had her map. As she passed through a smoking room Amber knocked a red reclining chair out of her way and leapt over a coffee table, scattering a bunch of magazines across the floor. This wasn’t what she needed right now. She’d been so fucking close to getting Maria until the lights went out! Now Maria was outside the mansion and Rebecca was in the control room.

Terrified, Amber smashed out of the smoking room and skidded into the main hall, right at the front door of the mansion. She flung it open and stared out at the enormous grassy lawn with a frenzied gleam in her eyes. The mansion was out in the middle of the woods, which meant no one else should be around for miles. The manicured lawn extended for almost a hundred yards. Soft ribbons of mist clung to the grass, but there was nowhere for Maria to hide, except for the dark woods beyond the lawn.

Amber stepped outside and shivered. It was cold, good. Maria was naked and wouldn’t get far like that. She glimpsed the sides of the mansion, noticing the thick bushes and gardens that clung around the perimeter of the enormous building. Amber eyed the extensive garden to her right, and sure enough there was a small break in the foliage for a side door, built into the mansion. She looked out across the lawn, trying to imagine Maria making a run into the cold night, across this huge open field, with Amber and Jade right behind her.

Amber shook her head. If Maria really had reached the woods, then there was no way to catch her, and so she rejected that it was possible. Maria was frightened already from nearly being caught in the theater. She’d hide.

Instinctively, Amber shifted her body and angled her tits out into the garden, hoping that Maria was hiding here somewhere. Her tits could only work on one person at a time, but the frustrating part was that Amber couldn’t actually feel when they’d ensnared someone’s attention. For all she knew, Maria was crouching in a rose bush somewhere, thorns poking her ass as she sat drooling staring at her. Amber could have her and never know.

“Come on out, Maria,” she shouted, deciding to bluff. “I know you’re there. Do you really want to stay out in the cold all night?” Amber slid her hands over her large tits, doing her best to ignore the cold wind picking up. All the better to drive Maria out. “Why don’t you just come to me? Let my big tits warm you up, huh? I bet you’d like that.”

Out in the garden, Amber thought she saw a flower twitch, and her eyes locked in on the spot.

“You know you’ll freeze out here. Come be warm with me,” Amber cooed. She kept staring into the thick garden, waiting to see if Maria would make a break for it. This time she was ready. No messing around. No being theatrical. As soon as she saw Maria, she’d make the troublesome girl pay. No one would be getting the best of her again tonight.

The side door banged open and Amber actually jumped in fright, letting out a high pitched yelp. Then she saw it was only Jade, stumbling out of the theater’s emergency exit and out into the garden. She was rubbing the side of her head, wincing.

“Fuck, it’s cold out here,” Jade said, although she hardly seemed to even shiver from the cold.

“I think Maria’s in the garden,” Amber said, hating that she had to give away her doubt. There couldn’t be anywhere else for her to hide, though. “Get in there and find her.”

Jade looked out at the dark garden, thick with bushes and barbed leaves and prickly thorns.

“Yeah, I may not be dressed for this.” She gave Amber a pleading look. “Can I, like, not? Please? I just had a major spill in the theater. Can I maybe get a break, Mistress?”

Amber blanched. “Where’s the perfect mindless slave I had before?”

“She fell on her ass,” Jade said as she emerged from the garden, wincing. “Hard. I’m all for catching Maria, but I’m only human.”

Amber frowned. Jade did have a point. But if she went easy now then Maria could slip away. She couldn’t allow anyone to get away, or she’d lose all of her slaves.

“Shove your head into my tits now,” Amber snapped, still glaring out into the garden for any sign of movement.

The naked Jade froze, shivering, then ran over to Amber.

“Sorry about this, Jade,” she said, grabbing Jade by the hair. She took her eyes off the garden, just for a moment, to kiss Jade and offer an apologetic look. “I’ll give you a spa day later. Hell, a spa week of being pampered. But right now, I need my hunter back.”

Jade nodded. As if she had a choice in the matter. Amber forced Jade’s head down into her cleavage, and the cheerleader immediately let out a pathetic moan. Drooling, sinking, just like before.

“This is what you’ll get, Maria,” Amber shouted, as she continued to smother Jade into her tits. “I’m gonna drop you into oblivion. Melt your mind until there’s nothing left but love for me. You’re going to be as mindfucked as Jade here.”

Amber tugged on Jade’s hair and forced her head up. Jade swayed on her feet, babbling incoherently as her eyes fluttered. Amber pouted, then shoved Jade back against her tits. Not ready yet. She needed Jade back the way she was before.

“Do you hear me? There’s no escape! You’re just making this worse on yourself! Come out now, before Jade gets in there and—”

Amber broke off, catching a strange sound. She turned to look back into the mansion. It almost sounded like… whistling?

After a few seconds, sure enough, Ashley appeared in the front hallway, whistling a happy tune. She had a plate of snacks held in one hand like a waitress, while under her other arm was a bucket of ice with an expensive bottle of champagne in it. Amber was so stunned by the sight of her devoted slave strutting through the hallway like nothing was wrong that she couldn’t speak at first. Finally she found her voice. And her anger.

“Ashley!”

Ashley turned around, then broke into a wide grin. “Goddess! I was hoping to see you.” She noticed Jade drooling into Amber’s tits and giggled. “Seems like Jade’s having some fun.”

Amber glowered at her. “What the fuck is wrong with you!?” she bellowed, making Ashely jump back in fright. “We’ve got two escaped girls on the loose, and you’re getting champagne?”

“I— I— I’m sorry, Goddess. I was just—” Ashley froze, her face going pale. “Two?”

“Maria and Rebecca,” Amber sneered, stealing a look back at the garden. Shit, she’d taken her attention away. Had Maria slipped away when she wasn’t looking? “Maria got out into the yard, and I’m guessing since all the doors are open that Rebecca got into the control room while you were out getting your snack.”

“But you said… that’s impossible… she…” Ashley gulped.

Amber shook her head. She didn’t have time for Ashley to have a breakdown. “I’m sorry for yelling, Ashley, but this is an emergency. Pull yourself together and get to the control room. Make sure she didn’t get the phones back online to make a call, and lock all the doors. We have to contain this now before they both get away.”

Ashley still looked shaken and hurt, and she kept muttering under her breath. Maybe she’d overdone Ashley’s devotion a bit, if getting yelled at was making her freak out this much. Then Ashley seemed to pull herself together, nodding.

“I’ll get there as soon as I can and contact you.”

“Use the PA,” Amber shouted as Ashley started running away. “Rebecca stole my radio from me.”

Ashley turned, confused. “How did she do that?”

“She knocked me the fuck out,” Amber spat, furious at the memory. “And locked me in a closet.”

The ice bucket and tray of food clattered to the floor, as Ashley’s mouth dropped. “That bitch,” she hissed, and Amber rolled her eyes. It was sweet that Ashley was pissed for her, but she needed results.

“She’ll get what’s coming to her, but we’ve got to capture her first. Now go!”

Ashley turned and fled down the hallway towards the control room. Just as Amber was about to turn back, she heard someone shout her name from above. She glanced up and saw Emma and Ginger on the next floor up, each leaning out of a different window and staring down at her with concern.

“Goddess!” Emma shouted. “Maria’s on the loose!

“She tricked us,” Ginger yelled. “She made us think she was a slave and locked us in the brainwashing room.”

Amber scowled. How was Maria managing to do all of this? She was the timid bookworm following in Rebecca’s shadow. She should have broken hours ago.

“I already know she’s loose,” Amber shouted up at them, still cradling Jade’s head against her tits. Jade made a gurgling sound, her eyes nothing but whites by now. “The security doors are all open. Get to the other doors and make sure Rebecca and Maria don’t get out.”

“Got it,” Emma shouted, racing off.

Ginger clapped her hands together. “I’m gonna show that Maria for seducing me.”

Amber turned her head back up, just as Ginger was disappearing. “Ginger!”

The redhead stuck her head out again, clearly anxious to get going but unable to disobey.

“What do you mean, Maria seduced you?”

“She seduced all of us!” Ginger shouted down, then suddenly looked timid. “She got all dominant and ordered us around and… it was really hot. And we didn’t know better! We thought you made it alright for her to be our Mistress too!”

Amber stared, trying to imagine Maria being seductive, dominant, and just couldn’t see it. Back in the dance hall, Maria had broken within seconds. She wouldn’t have had it in her. But then Amber remembered the look that had suddenly come into Maria’s eyes at the theater. A hard, determined look, when she’d flung the mirror out at them and ran.

Amber hated to admit it, but there was definitely something more to Maria that was letting her escape. Fortunately, she could figure that out after Maria was a drooling, mindless slave for her.

“Get going!” Amber shouted to Ginger, and the slave raced away from the window to help cover the other doors. Then Amber finally lifted Jade’s head away, a thin string of drool trailing from her tits to Jade’s lips. “Jade, can you hear me?”

“Hear… Goddess…” she said, in a voice that sounded more robotic than human.

“Do you… obey me?” Amber asked, suddenly wondering if she’d done too much.

“Yes, Goddess… Obey Goddess…”

“You are my hunter. My champion,” Amber said, forcing Jade to stand up straight. “You will track down Maria and Rebecca and bring them to me to be brainwashed. Do what you must, but don’t put yourself in danger. Chase them, grab them if you can. And try not to hurt them.” Amber glanced out at the dark shadows of the garden and said, just loud enough for anyone else to overhear, “At least don’t hurt them too much.”

“Yes, Goddess. I am champion for Goddess. Hunt for Goddess.” There was no light at all in Jade’s eyes. Nothing but inhuman obedience. She really was like a machine now. Part of Amber felt bad, but she’d make it up to her. This was too important to let herself fail now.

“Then go and get them. Check the garden and track down Maria.”

“Maria. Rebecca. Track down. Hunt down. Bring to Goddess.”

Jade suddenly grinned, breathing in deep and flaring her nostrils. Then she turned and leapt into the garden. She was still naked, but she didn’t react with fear at all to the rosebushes and prickly leaves on the various plants. She charged through, still muttering under her breath, “Maria. Rebecca. Track down. Hunt down. Bring to Goddess.”

Amber sighed. Ashley was going to the control room. Would Rebecca have locked herself in there, or made a run for it? Ginger and Emma were running to the other doors, and hopefully they could tell Heather on the way if they saw her. Even with all of them, it was too much ground to cover. The mansion had seemed like such a perfect trap, but now that the doors were open, Amber was suddenly struck by how huge the place was. So many doors and windows. So many ways out. Amber was nearly overwhelmed.

She shivered against the cold and slapped herself across the face, wincing as she accidentally hit her bruise. Still, it snapped her out of her panic.

“Deep breathe, Amber,” she told herself, breathing in and trying to relax. “Imagine now. You’re a girl who’s not a lesbian, and doesn’t want to be a slave. You want to get away. So where would you go?”

Different possibilities opened up before her, so many it was almost dizzying, but Amber went with her gut. And right then, there was only one option that she would have bet her life on. So she marched away, praying that she guessed right.

* * *

Already Rebecca could hear yells as she sprinted down the hallway. Her first instinct had been to charge for the front door, which was the closest exit. Now she was grateful that she’d decided to go a different route, since she heard Amber’s shrill voice coming from that direction.

She put on the gas and sprinted around a corner, skidding across the floor in her socks as she ended up just a few feet from Heather.

Rebecca held her breath. The busty brunette was facing away from her, glancing around anxiously. Rebecca used her momentum to hide behind a couch as quietly as she could. Still, she heard Heather whirl around in her direction.

“Maria?” Heather hissed, quietly.

Rebecca kept her mouth shut. It was weird though. Why would Heather sound so concerned? Maria wasn’t one of them. She couldn’t be, since she’d gone running through the theater.

“Maria, are you there?” Heather moved towards her, and Rebecca saw her shadow creeping across the floor, coming around the couch as it inched closer.

A door slammed nearby, and Heather jumped in surprise.

“Heather!” Ginger shouted, her voice coming down one of the long hallways. “Did you find Maria yet?”

“Not yet,” Heather shouted back, and again Rebeca thought she heard a nervousness in her voice. The brainwashed slave probably just wanted to find Maria fast and bring her before their goddess. But then why whisper around for Maria?

“The doors are open,” Ginger yelled back, and Rebecca heard Heather gasp. “Rebecca fucked with the control room, so we have to cover the doors. Get to the pool, now!”

Heather started to run away, when Ginger called her back. Rebecca was just getting up but hid back behind the couch, happy that she hadn’t darted out at her first chance.

“And Heather, if you see Maria, bring her to Amber.”

“Of course I will,” Heather snapped back. “I want her enslaved just as much as you do.”

With that Heather ran off and Rebecca listened to the sounds of Ginger heading off another way, but it was hard to tell with the acoustics of the huge twisting mansion.

Rebecca felt herself wanting to stay still, but the slaves were guarding the exits. She had to move fast, before they trapped her in the mansion. She took a deep breath and jumped up over the couch, vaulting across the room and heading for the other door. Luckily it looked like there wasn’t a slave in sight. Rebecca hurried down the halls, stepping quietly so as not to attract attention. Finally she noticed a familiar room, and emerged into the first hallway she’d arrived in at the mansion. To her left was the party room where Amber had first ambushed them all, their drinks still spilled across the floor. And to her right was the door to the garage.

Rebecca opened the door quietly and slipped inside. She listened, but it didn’t sound like anyone was in here waiting for her. Then again, sneaking around hadn’t helped her out before. The slaves were on the move, so the time for discretion was past.

Rebecca took a deep breath, ready to run, and flipped on the lights to the garage.

Only for nothing to happen.

“Shit,” she muttered. Jade had nailed the light switch with that wrench earlier and broken it. She reached into the utility belt she’d stolen from Amber and fished out the cellphone kept in a little pouch. There still wasn’t a signal, but the dim blue light at least let her see where she was going.

Rebecca fished in the belt for the keys as she hurried over to the lock-box she’d found before. The keys to all the cars were locked inside the little cupboard, and Rebecca started trying out all of Amber’s keys, certain that she had to have kept something this important on her person. She grunted with frustration every time a key refused to fit. They’d be after her any second now. She kept stealing panicked glances at the door, waiting for it to burst open and an army of lesbian slaves to come for her. She was so afraid of being caught in a horror movie cliche that Rebecca almost missed it when a key actually fit. She cried out for joy and turned the lock, and it sprang open.

“Finally,” Rebecca said as she tossed the padlock aside, swinging open the cupboard. The keys were all perched on hooks in a neat pattern, and Amber almost didn’t know what to grab. She needed a car at the front of the pack, or she wouldn’t be able to drive out. She thought about pushing the alarm buttons and matching the cars, but that would definitely draw attention.

Then in the cell phone’s blue light she noticed one key ring that was loaded up with useless crap. There was a flashlight, a pocket watch, a compass, and all sorts of gaudy key chains. Rebecca snatched up the keys and turned on the flashlight, grateful to have a real light. She swept the flashlight across the garage but didn’t notice any slaves creeping up on her.

Rebecca raced to the front of the garage, hoping her hunch was right. This was the keyring of someone trying to compensate for something. Like all the cheap crap you’d buy at a store when you were a rich schmuck who wanted to go camping. And if you were a rich idiot going camping, you’d absolutely buy...

The flashlight swept over the jeep, positioned right at the front of the garage. It was painted a garish yellow, with flame decals along the side. Rebecca rolled her eyes, but eagerly reached in and slid the key into the ignition. She didn’t start it up yet, but the key fit perfectly. Odds were Ashley’s dad only kept this around to show off, since she noted that there wasn’t a trace of dirt on the jeep, or any sign it had ever been driven through the wilderness.

“You’re going to get a test ride tonight,” Rebecca promised the jeep as she ran past, running to the switch on the side of the massive garage door.

Rebecca prepared herself as she stood with the finger on the button, ready to open the garage. She had the keys to the jeep in her other hand, all the crap dangling off the key ring and weighing it down. She let out a deep breath, steadying herself. As soon as the door opened Amber and her slaves would be on her. She just prayed that the jeep would actually start.

“Here we go.”

Rebecca slammed her fist against the button and raced to the jeep. The dark garage filled with an overbearing racket as the garage door inched upwards. Moonlight poured in under the rising door and framed Rebecca as she leapt into the open cab of the jeep. She slammed the key into the ignition and, in answer to her prayers, the jeep roared to life.

Rebecca whooped. “Fuck you Amber!”

She clicked on the headlights, ready to throw the jeep into drive, only to look up and see Amber standing before her. Rebecca felt her body freeze into place, one hand on the gear shift. Rebecca wanted to scream or curse, but she couldn’t move a muscle as the headlights of the jeep perfectly shone on Amber’s bare tits.

“I’m sorry,” Amber asked in a haughty voice, “But what was that?” Amber grinned at her. “We’re really going to have to do something about that rebellious attitude of yours.”

Rebecca just stared at Amber’s tits and prayed for a miracle.