The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 14

Amber stood just outside the garage, her enormous breasts bathed in the white glow of the jeep’s headlights. She hardly seemed concerned that she was standing in front of a running car. Instead, Amber was poised and confident, hands on her hips as she stood in the spotlight. There was no reason for her to be afraid, after all, since she could see Rebecca frozen in place in the driver’s seat of the jeep.

Rebecca fought and struggled against the hypnotic hold on her body, but it was useless. Just like every other time Amber flashed her, all Rebecca could do was stay in place and keep staring at her beautiful tits. Even knowing that escape rested just beyond Amber didn’t help. Rebecca knew that if she looked away from Amber’s tits just a little she’d be able to see the night sky and that deep forest stretching out forever, her chance for freedom so close. Except Rebecca couldn’t take her eyes off Amber’s tits. That flawless pale skin, her rosy nipples. It was perfection. Rebecca may have hated Amber bitterly, but there was no denying the beauty of her breasts.

So when Amber started talking and insulting her, Rebecca hated it, but she still got wet from the way Amber’s tits bounced with each word. God, how could someone be so beautiful and such a bitch at the same time?

“Poor little Rebecca. You came so close, didn’t you? You knocked me out, got the keys from me, and even got all the way into a car. But I still got you. It must be so frustrating, being so close to freedom and knowing that you can’t move at all.”

Rebecca grunted. She had a dozen insults ready to hurl at Amber, but her jaw was welded shut. All she could do was try to glare angrily at Amber’s tits. Her perfect, delicious tits.

The jeep was still rumbling softly beneath her. It was ready to roar and peel out onto the open road, but Rebecca’s hands were stuck on the steering wheel, useless. If it didn’t help her to stare at Amber’s divine boobs, then Rebecca couldn’t move an inch.

“It’s too bad, too,” Amber said with fake sympathy in her voice, as if she felt bad for Rebecca being held captive in the jeep. “I was kinda rooting for you to get away, you know?”

Rebecca wanted to roll her eyes, except that would mean looking away from Amber’s tits. And Rebecca wanted to keep staring forever at her beautiful cleavage. Wait, she didn’t want to, she had to. Rebecca had no choice but to keep staring at Amber’s tits. Which was wonderful, since they made her feel so good as she watched them.

“I know you probably don’t believe me,” Amber continued, “But it’s true. I actually was hoping you’d escape. Because I knew that as soon as I managed to catch you, that I was going to make you suffer like none of my other slaves have. I’m going to crush you into mindless obedience. I’m going to use the full power of my tits on you for hours on end, just to see what it does to you. I’ve always been kind of afraid of going all out,” Amber said with a laugh. “See, I wanted people to obey me, but not to accidentally break their minds. Except I really don’t give a shit what happens to you, Rebecca. So I’m going to wring that insufferable brain of yours until theirs nothing left. Do you hear me, Rebecca? By the time I’m done with you, you’ll be nothing left but a hollowed out mindless toy, serving me in any degrading way I want. You’re going to be my maid, my footstool, my fucktoy. I’m going to spend the rest of my life figuring out how to make you pay for being such a pain in my ass all night.”

Amber finally stopped ranting, almost surprised with herself. Not that Rebecca was really following anymore. She got the broad note that she’d suffer just fine. She just missed the finer details since Amber’s tits were heaving as she yelled and it sent such amazing waves of pleasure through her mind to watch them rise and fall, rise and fall.

Amber brushed back her hair, collecting herself. “So, how does all of that sound to you, bitch?”

Rebecca felt her jaw loosen. She opened her mouth, surprised, but the rest of her body was still stuck in place when she tried to move. Then she understood. Even if it was rhetorical, Amber had given her permission to speak. Without hesitation she said, “I think you’re a monster.”

Amber tittered. “Maybe you don’t quite understand your position. You’ve seriously pissed me off, but I’m giving you a chance to try and apologize.” Her hands slid up to tease her enormous tits. “A chance to try and play nice. Maybe if you’re good and beg for mercy convincingly enough, I’ll go easy on you.”

Rebecca watched the show as Amber played with her tits, a truly captive audience. The power of Amber’s breasts flooded into her mind, filling her with pleasure as the tits felt pleasure. Rebecca found herself slipping into the ecstasy of it all, a moan slipping up to her lips, but Rebecca clamped her mouth shut and forced herself to focus.

Even with her mind being fucked with, Rebecca saw through her obvious lie. Amber would never take it easy on her after she knocked her out and stuffed her into a closet. She was toying with her, batting her around and watching her squirm. Amber wanted Rebecca to beg so she could get off on it.

Except she’d given Rebecca a chance to talk. If this was really going to be the last time she’d have her free will intact, then she was sure as hell going to use it.

“Like hell am I going to beg,” Rebecca shouted, and from the way Amber’s tits backed up she guessed that she’d caught her by surprise. Good. “Why should I show you any respect? You trapped everyone and changed them to be slaves, to live out your fucked up desires. And what have we ever done to you?”

“Besides humiliating me?” Amber spat back, indignant.

Rebecca just laughed. “Do you think you’re the only one who’s ever been bullied? I’ve had people humiliate me too, but I didn’t turn them into sex slaves for it.”

“You would have if you had my power. Sure, I’m enjoying myself, but I’m also putting a stop to Ashley and all her stuck up cheerleaders. I’m sending them back to campus as better people, who’ll treat others with respect instead of insulting them.”

“When they’re not busy eating you out?”

Amber made a frustrated sound. “I’m the one making things better. It’s only fair I get a reward out of this, too.”

Rebecca stared at Amber’s tits in disbelief. “You really thing you’re the hero here? You’re nothing but an insecure bully who needs everyone to worship you, whether they want it or not. By forcing them to do everything you say you’re only making yourself feel important. Which is exactly why Ashley was bullying everyone in the first place. I’d say you’re as bad as her, but that’s not true, Amber. You’re a worse bully then she ever was. You’re—”

“Shut up!” Amber screamed, and Rebecca’s mouth clamped shut. Her eyes weren’t able to move from Amber’s tits, but from the way Amber was shaking Rebecca guessed she’d managed to hit a nerve.

Amber took a deep, long breath to collect herself.

“I mean, just sit there and say nothing. Just keep staring at my tits. You need to stare at my tits more than anything. You’d do anything to get a better look at my tits.”

This time Rebecca couldn’t stop the needy moan that escaped her. Despite all her hatred for Amber, Rebecca instantly knew that everything Amber said was the truth. At least it was now, with Amber’s power seeping into her brain. She wanted to stare at Amber’s tits forever. Her cunt was dripping wet, and she suddenly felt grateful that she was able to see Amber’s tits. All Rebecca wanted was to get closer, to see those divine breasts better. Maybe if she begged and threw herself on Amber’s mercy she’d be allowed to come closer.

Rebecca snapped back to herself, horrified at how quickly her emotions were betraying her. Even with Amber twenty feet away, it seemed like she was able to control her. That certainly hadn’t been the case before. Rebecca had been trapped in place whenever Amber flashed her, but she wasn’t able to actually hypnotize her from that far away. Was it because she’d been hit with Amber’s tits so many times tonight? Was this what it was like when the other girls had their faces stuffed into Amber’s cleavage and were rewritten? Or was it even more intense and amazing that up close?”

Rebecca felt her slick juices running down her thighs. If only it wasn’t night so she could see Amber’s tits even better.

Amber cleared her throat, and resumed massaging her tits. In Rebecca’s head it actually felt as if Amber’s fingers were massaging her brain, expertly kneading at her thoughts and releasing such sublime pleasure. Suddenly Rebecca realized that Amber was talking again. And there was a line of drool running down her chin now.

“That was my mistake for letting you run your mouth. It was silly of me, really.” Amber pinched her nipples and Rebecca felt intense ripples of pure need popping into her head. “I should have waited until after I’d melted your brain. Then you’ll be more than happy to beg for my tits and worship me.”

Rebecca wished that she could move. Not to escape. It was too late for that. Even drooling and her thoughts muddied, Rebecca knew there was no escape. She just wanted to be closer now. To crawl over to Amber and stare up at those perfect tits.

Her foot planted itself at the edge of the car door, and Rebecca felt herself pivot in her seat. The rest of her body was frozen, but she was slowly moving.

‘I can do it,’ Rebecca thought, amazed. ‘I can crawl to Goddess and beg to be hers!’

The sheer shock of what she’d thought knocked Rebecca back to her senses, and instantly her body froze, half out of the passenger seat. Her mind was suddenly teetering on the edge of a cliff. If Rebecca just decided to give in, then she knew for certain that she’d be able to crawl across the garage to Amber’s feet. Rebecca clung to her dignity, her sanity, except that left her frozen in the jeep, for Amber to come over and enslave her.

The choice was to give in to her urges, or cling to her independence and wait to be taken. There was no chance of her winning. Except, she wanted to see Amber’s tits so badly. Needed to be closer. Needed to see them clearer. And if she crawled, she’d be closer. She’d see more of Amber’s tits to worship. Wouldn’t that be like winning?

Rebecca whined in frustration, staring ahead desperately at Amber’s tits. From somewhere above that perfect rack came Amber’s gloating voice. “You want to melt against my tits, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Rebecca answered immediately. She went pale, and if she hadn’t been frozen in place probably would have started shaking. She hadn’t wanted to say that.

Amber made an amused sound. “Don’t worry, Rebecca. You’ll get your chance. There’s no way out for you now. Jade will track down Maria and then you’ll be reunited in my harem. Maybe I’ll make you fuck her first while I watch. How would you like that?”

“Love it,” Rebecca gasped, unable to stop the words from leaving her lips when her clit was throbbing with need.

Amber let out an impressed whistle. “Maybe you’re more perverted than I gave you credit for. Or maybe my tits really are just making you a horny, submissive lesbian already.”

There it was, Rebecca’s biggest fear spoken out loud. She’d never really thought of women much, although that didn’t stop her from fucking Ashley when she had the chance. And all those thoughts about kissing and holding Maria. The idea that these thoughts weren’t real, the idea that Amber’s tits were already changing her was too terrifying to face.

“I guess it doesn’t really matter,” Amber said, suddenly sounding bored. “After all, it doesn’t matter what state your mind is in now. I’m gonna melt it down regardless, now that you’re mine.”

“Yours,” Rebecca whispered, her body beginning to move. Her fingers peeled off of the steering wheel as she slid from the driver’s seat, landing unsteadily on her feet.

“What are you doing?” Amber asked, alarmed.

Rebecca couldn’t see if she was afraid. She only had eyes for Amber’s tits. Needed her tits.

“Need your tits. Need… need more.”

“Hmph. And here I thought you’d be a challenge, but then you just go and give in.”

“Gave in.”

Amber sighed. “Fine, might as well get on with it. So go ahead, slave. You want my tits, don’t you?”

Rebecca shivered. She was so lost in pleasure. All her mind could focus on was Amber’s tits. It felt wrong, but a tiny, faint voice told her it was okay. Told her to give in. Told her that-

“Need your tits,” Rebecca said, confidence slipping back into her voice. She reached a hand back into the jeep, brushing it underneath the dashboard. Rebecca found what she was looking for and grinned. “Need to see more of your tits.”

Before Amber could react, Rebecca flipped a knob and the rack of bright lights on top of the jeep burst to life. Instantly Amber was illuminated by half a dozen spotlights, her pale body practically glowing, and in that instant Rebecca lost herself. She saw Amber in all that glory, her divine tits bathed in holy light that was almost too bright to stare at, and she finally saw the truth. That Amber was a Goddess. Her Goddess. That it was her place to kneel and submit. To pledge herself. To surrender her mind. Anything for her Goddess.

Luckily, before Rebecca could fall to her knees, Amber cursed and spun around, rubbing at her blinded eyes. Rebecca instantly went weak, buckling at the knees as soon as Amber’s tits were hidden from sight. She felt… empty, not staring at Amber’s tits. Like she’d been unplugged. She felt so strange and groggy. So horny and wet.

Then she snapped back to herself and whirled about, stumbling back into the garage with her back to Amber. She ran as fast as her trembling legs could carry her, which wasn’t all that fast at all. Tumbling between the lines of cars, Rebecca quickly heard footsteps behind her, but she didn’t dare look.

“Get back here!” Amber screamed. Whatever hold she’d had on Rebecca’s mind seemed to have broken, and Rebecca ran on gratefully. She was getting away!

Then she blinked.

Suddenly the glowing image of Amber’s naked body projected itself into her mind, tits cupped in her hands.

Rebecca stumbled, instantly cupping a hand against her crotch in need. “Goddess,” she whispered.

“I command you to stop!” Amber shouted, and Rebecca slowed. It was the will of her Goddess. She fell against the side of a car, rubbing herself through her pants and waiting for more commands. Behind her, Amber commanded, “Get—”

Something slammed hard into a car behind her, and Rebecca snapped out of her daze. She looked back, unable to help herself, and saw Amber splayed out on the hood of a car, groaning and cursing under her breath. Amber must have hit the car dead on, which meant she was still blinded by the lights.

Rebecca took a step to run when she happened to blink, and immediately moaned and resumed rubbing at her dripping crotch. Goddess was back in her head, in all her glory.

Using all of her strength, Rebecca yanked her hand away from her crotch and slapped herself across the face. As her eyes shut she saw Amber’s projected image in her mind, but now it was distorting. Her pale skin turning green, losing definition. Her tits still called to her like a siren’s melody, but the pain helped Rebecca to focus.

It was a fucking afterimage of Amber in her head. Those ultra-bright lights had blinded Amber, but they’d also imprinted Amber’s tits into the back of her eyelids.

When she heard Amber moving again, Rebecca turned and ran towards the nearest door. She forced her eyes to stay open, straining as she covered the last forty feet to the door. By the time she reached it her eyes were watering, her clit pulsing with need, and her mind utterly exhausted from resisting. She was truly at the end of her rope, but she’d made it.

With a triumphant cry Rebecca threw open the door and slammed it shut behind her. Amber wouldn’t be far behind, and she hurriedly checked for anything to block the door with. But her eyes just burned so much, straining to stay open.

She blinked, just a quick one so she could see again, but the phantom of Amber’s tits in her head was just too inviting. Before Rebecca knew it she blinked again. And again. Each time Amber seemed to get stronger, her image getting clearer.

Rebecca whimpered, leaning against the door and blinking rapidly, willing Amber’s tits back into her mind even as she knew she shouldn’t. She was just so damn tired. And too damn horny.

Rebecca collapsed to her knees, her hand slipping into her pants as she shut her eyes tight. She knew Amber would be at the door at any second, but didn’t care. Amber was already there in her head, naked and glowing and so beautiful. She was cupping her tits, and Rebecca imagined shoving her face in between that divine cleavage.

Her fingers entered her wet pussy, and Rebecca moaned as she pressed her face down against the floor, losing herself in the wonderful image. She was submitting to Goddess, everything she wanted. Goddess would let her cum.

The last rational thought Rebecca had was that Amber was probably opening the door behind her now, and what would she find? Rebecca with her ass in the air, humping her hand as she drooled on the floor, giving in even when Amber wasn’t even there. She’d see how pathetic and weak Rebecca was. And then Amber would capture her.

“Yesss,” Rebecca hissed, fucking herself faster. The afterimage of Amber’s naked body was fading, but that didn’t matter. Rebecca had been so worked up this whole time that she was quickly cumming.

“Please,” she whimpered, her pussy greedily sucking in her fingers as she came harder than she’d ever cum in her life. Rebecca knew it was over. That she’d degraded herself in the end. She only hoped that Amber would enjoy it and take mercy on her. She was cumming for her, after all. Cumming for…

“My goddess.”

Rebecca bit her lip, shivering as the orgasm worked through her.

She stayed like that, face pressed to the floor and eyes clamped shut, until the afterimage of Amber’s tits finally faded. Even after the glowing image was gone Rebecca stayed in that humiliating position, on her knees with her ass up in the air, for a few seconds more. Because now she’d have to face Amber, and the truth.

Part of her hoped that Amber would talk first, but she seemed content to just stand silently over her. Judging her. Or enjoying her. Rebecca didn’t know which. Only, there was no getting away from it now. She’d lost. Time to accept her new life as a brainwashed slave.

Even the certain defeat didn’t diminish Rebecca’s fear as she picked her head up from the floor and looked back. She looked back towards the open door, towards Amber standing there smugly in her victory, towards Amber’s waiting tits.

Except the door was shut, and no one was there.

Rebecca stared at the closed door, confused. Slowly she pulled her slick fingers out of herself, trying to make sense of it. She was so certain that Amber was there, watching her cum. She should be there. Amber was right behind her, chasing her in the garage. And when Rebecca fell to her knees and gave in, she hadn’t bothered to lock the door or block it or anything.

Why wasn’t Amber here for her?

From somewhere deep in the garage the jeep’s engine suddenly cut out, and the silence let Rebecca see the truth.

She let out a disbelieving laugh. Amber had turned around to get the keys from the jeep instead of following her. Of course she would. She didn’t want to risk Rebecca doubling back to get a different car and race out to freedom. After all, obviously Rebecca would have kept running or have a plan. Amber knew that Rebecca surely wouldn’t just drop to the floor and fuck herself senseless. Amber had been so certain that she’d resist and keep fighting.

“Jokes on her,” Rebecca whispered with a strangled laugh. Her only choice was to laugh or cry over it. So she kept laughing quietly as she got to her feet. This whole time Rebecca imagined that she was the hero. That the other girls were somehow weaker for being captured and broken. But at least all of them had only lost against Amber’s powerful tits. Meanwhile, Rebecca was probably the only one to decide to just fuck herself for the fun of it.

Rebecca shook her head and started walking away. She… she just needed some time to think. To remember why she was fighting. She didn’t really want to give in. Did she?

Rebecca gave a longing look back at the closed garage door, wondering if Amber was still in there. Wondering what Amber would do if she just walked back in and surrendered willingly. Boy, wouldn’t Amber be surprised by that?

Rebecca made a weak sound from her throat. Then she turned and fled back into the mansion, her mind still reeling from what she’d done.