The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 15

“Maria?” Heather peeked nervously around the bar in the living room, but there was no one hiding behind it. She hissed and turned quickly, pacing the room as she tried to find anywhere else that Maria might be hiding herself. Somehow Heather had found herself back in the sitting room where it had all began: where her Goddess had first revealed herself, before Heather had known that Amber was a goddess.

Everyone had spent the night running or hunting and so no one had bothered to clean. Their drinks were still scattered about the room, the ice long melted and watering down the alcohol. There were some uneaten snacks, a pink phone dropped on the floor—useless, Goddess had seen to taking out the cell reception—and in a pile on the couch were some of their jackets. Heather hastily flung the coats aside, with the mad hope that Maria had burrowed into them for safety. She wasn’t, of course, and Heather was left to pace the room alone.

When you just took a look at the room itself it would seem like just a normal party. Which was so far from the truth. Instead of a party, the night had become something wonderful. It was weird for Heather to remember that just a few hours ago she had been running in fear from Goddess. She knew she’d had a great reason for it at the time, some nonsense about free will or whatever, but honestly she just felt stupid for it now. Why was she running from Goddess when her life as a slave was amazing now?

She’d been allowed to bask in the tits of a Goddess and had all her worries and concerns washed away. She’d been shown the wonders of being an obedient lesbian.

And best of all, she’d met Maria.

Not the old Maria, the boring nerd that Heather had dismissed as a charity case for the team. The old her would have no doubt stuck beside Ashley as she tormented the poor thing, which made Heather feel ashamed for who she once was. Not that it mattered, because the new Maria was entirely different. The new Maria that Heather had met in the brainwashing room was powerful and assertive. She was beautiful and confident; a woman who knew that all should kneel beneath her. That Maria had fucked Heather liked she’d never experienced before. She was perfect…

Except that she wasn’t obedient to Goddess.

The anxiety returned, and Heather ran on from the sitting room. “Maria,” she hissed into the shadows. “Come out, it’s me.”

Heather knew she was disobeying her Goddess and it pained her more than anything. Still she went on.

“Maria, I want to help you.”

And she did. She had to save her from Amber’s wrath.

“Please, come out.”

Because if Goddess found Maria while she was still furious then she would brainwash Maria completely. Maria would become a senseless, robotic slave, just like Jade. Which meant that Maria would never become the kind of Mistress that Heather would love serving under.

“Please. I need you, Maria.”

She did. Heather didn’t want to go on without Maria there to put her in her place. It had been the most wonderful experience of her life. And so she had to find Maria and convince her to give in. To surrender and plead with Amber to let Maria continue to be her Mistress. It was the only way, and so she had to find her before Goddess did.

Someone stepped into a doorway, and Heather’s heart soared.

“Maria? Is that you?”

The figure stayed hidden in the shadows, looking ready to run.

“I won’t turn you in. Please, I just need to talk to you, Maria.”

Heather watched anxiously as the girl took a step forward, but all her hopes collapsed when she saw a divine, enormous set of tits appear in the light.

“And what,” Amber asked, stepping into the room, “Do you have to talk about with Maria?”

Heather took a step back. She existed to serve her Goddess, and yet her instincts told her to run for it. Heather stood up straight and held her ground. “I just… wanted to convince her to surrender to you, Goddess. To stop running without a fight.”

“And that’s why you said you wouldn’t turn her in?”

Heather looked down at the ground, ashamed. “I was lying. I meant that I wouldn’t turn her in right away.”

Amber made an amused sound. “I heard from the other girls that you got pretty close with Maria.”

She gulped. “We all did. Ginger ate her out and Emma especially loved to beg and whimper to be used.”

“Maybe. But they’re still hunting her down all the same. You’re the only one slinking around like you want to help her escape.”

Heather gasped and shook her head, bowing to her Goddess. “No! I don’t want her to escape. I want her to serve you.”

Amber put a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. “That isn’t what it looks like to me. It looks like you let Maria seduce you away from me.”

“I exist to serve you,” Heather declared, but the disbelief in Amber’s eyes frightened her. Goddess punished anyone who offended her. What would she do with a slave who disobeyed?

“Between Jade punching me, Maria getting away, and Rebecca both punching me and getting away, I’ve had enough crap to deal with tonight. I don’t need you to be a problem for me too.” Amber glared at her, and Heather felt herself shrinking. She was nothing compared to a Goddess. “Do you know what I do to slaves who rebel against me?”

Heather shivered and shook her head.

“Neither do I. Because I’ve never had a slave try to disobey me before.” Amber suddenly snapped her fingers. “Bury yourself in my tits.”

In an instant, all of Heather’s fears vanished into pure need. She ran headlong into Amber’s chest, burying her face into her cleavage. That divine golden light instantly filled Heather’s head, flushing out all of her thoughts. Heather moaned deeply as she sank back into trance for her Goddess. She was still concerned for Maria, still wanted Maria to be her Mistress so badly, but against Amber’s tits nothing else mattered.

As she sunk lower, Heather’s blank eyes stared up adoringly from between Amber’s huge tits. Her blonde Goddess huffed.

“And I almost expected you to resist.”

“Neeevveeerr,” Heather drooled, smiling a drugged smile as she melted against those divine breasts.

“Why were you so intent on finding Maria before I did?”

“Knew you’d… make her… a slaaaave… like me…”

Amber gave an amused smile. “So you did want her to escape.”

Heather shook her head again, rubbing her face happily against Amber’s tits. “Wanted her to… stay with us… be my Mistress… foreveeerrrr…” Heather made a happy gurgling sound. “If Maria… got away… she’d be the same… never be my Mistress… want her… Mistress Maria…”

“Just what did she do to you girls?” Amber asked, sounding genuinely curious.

“Wooooonderful things.”

Amber reached into her cleavage and pried Heather away, the entranced girl drooling and giggling happily.

“Well, at least you’re still my slave.”

“Serve Goddess… forever…”

“Yeah, yeah.” Amber kept a hold on Heather’s curly brown hair as she started leading the slave away. As they walked, Amber glanced at the doorway she’d hidden in. “Come on, Heather. We’ve got two runaway slaves to deal with.”

“Yes… Goddess…”

“And I’ve got an idea on how to catch one of them.” She started herding Heather back into one of the hallways, heading for the west wing of the mansion. “And on the way you can fill me in on what ‘Mistress Maria’ did to you and the others.”

The entranced Heather grinned wide, a hand slipping down to start fucking herself as she walked. “She was wonderful. So good… to serve Mistresssss…”

Amber rolled her eyes. “Wonderful.”

Heather was too far gone to recognize the sarcasm. Instead, she simply obeyed and began telling her Goddess everything that had happened in the brainwashing room.

* * *

The dining room was bathed in warm golden candlelight as Maria charged in, shivering and wet. The sheer comfort of the room actually stopped her in her tracks. After being chased for hours on end the inviting room seemed so out of place; almost like the dining hall had been transplanted out of some old English manor. Burgundy drapes flowed along the walls while silver candelabras were set about strategically on various shelves, and though Maria saw that they were all lit with fake electric candles it still didn’t ruin the calming atmosphere. Even the long dining table was set with gleaming silverware and a dozen comfy looking chairs.

By this point Maria was cold and exhausted and frightened, so the fact that this room seemed like a sanctuary only put her on edge. It looked so elaborate with all the faux candles everywhere that Maria was just waiting for Amber to step out from some hidden passage, to open her cloak and flash her tits as she told Maria how lovely it would be to have her for dinner. Maybe the idea sounded a little too much like a cheesy horror movie, but after Amber’s performance in the movie theater Maria had no problem thinking of Amber as a monster.

So, convinced she’d just stumbled right into a trap, Maria thought she might as well relax a little.

She circled around the long dining table, peeking under the metal lids of the trays but she didn’t find any food or brainwashed lesbians waiting for her. She admired the paintings on the wall, wondering if any of the stately looking men in the portraits were Ashley’s dad. From the over the top mansion it wouldn’t have surprised her if he was vain enough to pose for the paintings in his own house. Then Maria got tired of waiting to be ambushed so she went around and peeked behind all the drapes, and fiddled with the books on the bookshelf, yet still there wasn’t a secret passage.

Maria suddenly turned around and studied the room warily. She almost refused to believe that it couldn’t be an obvious trap.

“Hello?” Maria called, her voice trembling. “Naked girl here. All alone and defenseless.” She glanced around, still alone in the room. “I’ve got a dirty mind in need of a good brainwashing!”

No one answered, and all at once Maria’s sense of security vanished. She’d been so ready to believe she was caught that Maria had actually felt relieved. Now all at once the fear and uncertainty was back, and she felt the aching pain in her muscles from all the running, and the sharp stings of all the small cuts she’d gotten sneaking away from Amber through the garden outside the house.

“It’s not fair,” Maria muttered, dropping to her knees. All night long she’d come so close to being captured, only to be saved at the last minute. And she’d even gotten outside! Except she was naked and it was freezing and the mist clung to her skin and soaked her through, and as she ran through the garden she just got dirt all over her feet and got cut up by roses and prickly bushes. Even finding a window to get back into the house was hardly a blessing, since she’d just trapped herself back in the mansion with Amber and her slaves.

Maria kept escaping but it was bringing her nothing but misery.

Shivering, Maria crawled over to the crackling fireplace to get warm, only as she got close she didn’t feel any heat radiating from it. Cautiously she stuck her hand out to the roaring flame and her palm slapped into the flat edge of a television screen. The fireplace flickered to black then came back again, showing an inviting fire.

“This is bullshit.” Maria curled up in front of the fire anyway, holding herself tight. She just wanted to stop running. She just wanted to stop being scared. She just wanted to be able to fuck Heather and the other girls again. To feel strong and powerful as they loved her. The memory of it made Maria feel warmer, and she put a hand between her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet like the rest of her, but it felt so warm to her fingers. Maria hummed to herself. She just wanted to be rescued. It didn’t matter who it was anymore.

She was rubbing and getting close to cumming when a door suddenly opened. Maria’s back stiffened and her fingers froze against her clit. From her place on the floor she couldn’t see who had entered, but she heard footsteps getting closer. Rounding the table. Approaching her now.

Maria didn’t turn her head, but kept on staring at the television screen in the fireplace. Eventually she saw the reflection of two bare feet stopping right beside her head. Maria let out a sigh of relief. At least she could stop running.

“Maria?”

Her eyes shot open. Maria rolled over, making a startled sound of joy as she saw Rebecca standing over her. Rebecca was topless and missing her shoes, but Maria was hardly in a position to judge since she was completely naked.

In seconds Maria was on her feet and hugging her roommate tight. She felt Rebecca hesitate, no doubt wondering if Amber had gotten to her, and Maria realized that she should have probably been suspicious of Rebecca as well. Except that she didn’t care. She was happy just to see Rebecca again and so she hugged her friend anyway. Rebecca seemed to come to the same decision as she wrapped her arms tight around her and kissed the top of Maria’s head.

“I can’t believe I found you! Are you okay?”

Maria snorted, her head buried against Rebecca’s boobs. “I’m cold, miserable, and I’m pretty sure I’ve got thorns from a rose bush in my butt.”

Rebecca hugged her tighter and made a worried sound. Maria was grateful for the body heat that started to warm her up. Even a day ago she would have been embarrassed to let Rebecca see her in her underwear, yet here they were, both nearly naked and pressing up against each other. In light of being chased by lesbian slaves and nearly freezing from bring naked outside, some skin contact seemed like the least of their worries.

“I almost got away,” Rebecca said, her voice bitter and distant. “I was so close, but Amber caught me before I could leave. I just barely managed to escape her.”

“Same here,” Maria muttered. “She and Jade almost had me in the movie theater. They would have got me if the lights hadn’t gone out. Someone up there must be looking out for me.”

Rebecca gave a strange laugh, and Maria finally peeled herself away from Rebecca’s chest to look at her. Her roommate was wearing a big, knowing grin.

“Actually, that was me. I tricked Ashley out of the control room, and was able to open up all the locked doors. But then I saw Jade chasing you on a security camera so I shut off the power.”

Maria’s mouth dropped open. “You saved me?”

Rebecca nodded, still smiling. “I was so worried about you though. With the power out I couldn’t see if you got away or not.”

“I did. I got out of the emergency exit and I actually made it outside.” This time Rebecca went wide eyed with shock, but Maria quickly shook her head. “We can forget about getting away on foot. It’s freezing and wet out there. I’m a mess from being out there for three minutes, so I don’t even want to think of having to run through the woods all night to find a town.”

“I’m sorry,” Rebecca said, and it broke Maria’s heart to see the hope vanishing from her eyes. “I really wish you’d been able to get away.”

Maria found herself putting on a brave grin. She didn’t know where the confidence suddenly came from. “It’s fine, Rebecca. We’ll figure something out. If I can get out of Amber’s brainwashing room then we can find a way out of this.”

Rebecca’s eyebrows shot up. “Brainwashing room?”

“It’s not that scary,” Maria quickly replied. “It’s just some bedroom where Amber recorded some instructional video telling her slaves what to do for her. She sent the girls up there to program them to hunt us down. I accidentally walked in as Heather was watching it, and when she caught me I had to pretend to be a slave like the rest of them.”

Rebecca grabbed Maria’s hand, concern clear on her face. “Are you okay? How did you get out of that?”

“You’ll never believe it,” Maria said laughing, still proud of herself. “When Emma and Ginger came in dragging Jade behind them, I—” She suddenly stopped. Her face went bright red and she softly muttered, “And I, um, slipped out.”

Rebecca’s hands tightened on her wrist. “You had Emma, Ginger, and Heather watching you and you just slipped out?”

“Yeah, I did.” Maria backed up, pulling herself out of Rebecca’s grasp. She knew she couldn’t tell Rebecca that she fucked the girls senseless to escape; she’d never buy that story. Except now Rebecca was studying her, and Maria realized how bad her lie must have sounded. Rebecca already didn’t believe her, but the truth wouldn’t be any help. “It’s fine. All that matters is that I got away.”

“Did you?” Rebecca narrowed her eyes, a pained expression on her face. Even to Maria it was obvious that it hurt Rebecca to have to question her friend. Rebecca took a cautious step away, and suddenly turned to start checking the room. Oh god, she actually thought Maria had led her into a trap.

Maria didn’t know what to do. She saw Rebecca tensing up, ready to sprint, and finally Maria realized she didn’t have a choice.

“I fucked them.”

Whatever Rebecca had been expecting, it certainly wasn’t that. “You what?”

“I seduced them and was able to get away.” Maria dropped into one of the velvet lined chairs, feeling completely drained. All she had left was Rebecca, and Maria couldn’t imagine what her friend must think of her. “They thought I was a slave like them, so I convinced them to stay in the room and… play with me.”

Rebecca was staring at her with disbelief. “Why would you do that?”

“Because they were going to go out hunting for you!” Maria cried. “I knew you’d have a better chance of escaping if you didn’t have all of Amber’s slaves chasing you, so I convinced them to stay with me.” She stared down at her mud splattered feet, not wanting to meet Rebecca’s gaze. “So I had sex with the girls to keep them busy.”

“You did that for me?” Rebecca asked, her voice quiet. She sat down in the chair next to her, but Maria still couldn’t look at her. “You didn’t have to put yourself through that.”

“Actually,” Maria said, finally looking up. “I kind of enjoyed it.” She saw the shock on Rebecca’s face, but Maria had decided to go for complete honestly. “Full disclosure, I managed to seduce them by acting really dominant, like Amber does. I figured if I acted like her they’d respond to it, and it worked. They immediately folded, and I could have gotten out without sleeping with them. But I wanted to.”

“Maria…”

“I know it’s gotta sound weird considering what Amber wants to do to us, but honestly I just enjoyed seeing the other girls naked. I enjoyed playing with them and having them eat me out. And I really, really loved giving them orders and having them obey me. It was kind of awesome.” She checked for Rebecca’s reaction, but she still seemed too stunned by this admission. “So yeah, even if we get out of here, I’m pretty sure I’m a lesbian.”

“That’s… a lot to take in,” Rebecca finally said. She stared off into the roaring fire of the fake fireplace. “How… how do you know that was really you liking it, and not Amber messing with your head?”

Maria nodded. “I considered that, except when I was with Heather and the others I was dominant. Like I was calling them my slaves and making them kneel before me, making them beg to be able to lick my cunt, and you wouldn’t believe the cute sounds Emma made as she begged for it. And Heather’s especially good at—”

Rebecca cut her off, saying, “That’s a lot more than I need to know, thank you.”

“Sorry,” Maria chuckled. “Got carried away. But my point is, I wasn’t the slightest bit submissive. I’m still terrified about being turned into a slave. Now I can’t be completely certain, but I’m willing to bet that Amber doesn’t want anyone else in charge of her girls. She said she wanted us to be her adoring slaves, which means all of that dominance stuff came from inside me.”

“But you’d never thought about fucking girls before this!” Rebecca suddenly said, her face full of panic. “If you never wanted that and suddenly you want it, it means that Amber’s fucked with your head, right? It’s not like you can suddenly realize you’re a lesbian.”

“Why not?” Maria shrugged, a little put off by Rebecca’s strong reaction. She’d never thought Rebecca was against someone’s lifestyle like this. “I was a virgin before tonight, so I’d never actually explored it. Now that I have, I realized I liked it.”

Rebecca shook her head. “No, that’s not… people can’t just change that fast. It’s gotta be… I can’t be into girls all of a sudden and just treat it like it’s normal!”

And just like that Maria saw that Rebecca was stuck in her own gay panic. That’s why she was freaking out so much. She put a hand on Rebecca’s shoulder, and it seemed to calm her friend down a little.

“Look, we’re in a pretty fucked up situation. So yeah, maybe what you’re feeling is because of Amber’s tits, but you could also have your own feelings locked away too. Would it really be that bad to want girls?”

“No,” Rebecca admitted, staring down at the ground and shuffling her feet.

“And do you still want to escape?”

Rebecca whirled around to look at her, surprised. “Of course I do.”

“And do you want to stop Amber and save the cheerleaders?”

“Obviously.”

“Then I’d say your head is still on right. Let’s just focus on escaping, and we can worry about your sexual liberation later.” Maria smiled warmly. “Who knows, maybe if you actually try something with a girl you’ll realize it wasn’t really for you.”

“Not likely,” Rebecca muttered. “I already fucked Ashley and loved it.”

Maria’s jaw dropped. “You fucked Ashley!?”

“Shh!” Rebecca hissed, checking around the dining room to see that they were still alone. “Not so loud.”

“You fucked Ashley?” Maria whispered, and Rebecca nodded. Maria sat back in her chair, trying to interpret this new information and what to do with it. Finally she asked, “So how was it?”

“Probably the best sex of my life,” she admitted, and though she hung her head Maria noticed a smile on her lips. “Ashley was just so sweet and caring about it, and she made me cum so many times.”

Maria gave her a sideways glance. “You’re talking about Ashley, right? The biggest bully on campus?”

Rebecca laughed. “Yes, that Ashley. I don’t know what Amber did to her but Ashley was actually really nice. She was apologizing for being so mean, and she didn’t pressure me into sleeping with her at all. I wanted to seduce her to get her out of the control room, but I wound up fucking her because I wanted to. And it was amazing.” She turned to stare at Maria, a worried look in her eyes. “That’s why I got so freaked out when you said you slept with the others. You were saying you wanted it yourself, and it was just like how I felt, and that made me worry it wasn’t real.”

“Okay, I can understand that.” Maria squeezed her shoulder. “But I meant what I said about it being my own choice. So maybe it was yours too.”

“I don’t know,” Rebecca said, sounding defeated. “Plus I actually feel guilty for tricking her into leaving the control room. She’s working for Amber and actively trying to help brainwash us, but I feel guilty for using her. How messed up is that?”

“I’m sure Ashley will forgive you if you’re able to get her out of Amber’s control.” Maria had wanted to reassure her, but Rebecca didn’t seem convinced. It was hard to blame her, since Maria had only seen Ashley at the very beginning, when she’d proven that she was utterly obedient to Amber. Would Ashley actually want to leave that obedience? Would any of the cheerleaders want to be free again? Deciding to find some way to break the tension, Maria smiled and said, “Hey. Maybe you can take Ashley on a date after all of this is over.”

It got a smile out of Rebecca. “Sure, and maybe you can make it a double date by inviting Heather.” Then Rebecca started laughing. “Or a quadruple date if you bring Emma and Ginger too.”

“Technically it would still be a double date, I’d just happen to have three dates all to myself,” Maria answered primly.

“I think at that point it’d just be an orgy.”

Both girls started cracking up. They kept their voices down, but both Maria and Rebecca allowed themselves to just sit there and enjoy laughing again. Finally, wiping a tear from her eye, Maria said, “It’s been a weird day, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“But it’s not over yet.” Maria took in a deep breath, becoming serious again. “We still have to get out of here.”

“It won’t be easy. I noticed some of the lights were back on which means they’re back in the control room. They’d have locked the doors by now. Plus Amber got the keys for the cars in the garage again.”

“Shit.”

“But, I do have one trick up my sleeve.” Rebecca grinned and started reaching for her pocket. “Before I left I got—”

Maria suddenly clapped a hand over Rebecca’s mouth, hating herself for it. “Don’t.”

Rebecca stared at her in confusion, and Maria couldn’t keep the defeat out of her eyes.

“Don’t tell me. If Amber gets me, I’ll end up confessing it to her. I don’t want to betray you.”

Rebecca ripped the hand away from her mouth. “She’s not going to get you,” Rebecca said forcefully. “We’re getting out together.”

“We’re up against some psycho girl with psychic tits and five brainwashed cheerleaders. No offense, Rebecca, but that’s not a promise you can keep.”

“I won’t let her get you.” Even with Rebecca’s insistence, the fear in her voice was clear.

“It’s okay,” Maria said, surprised that she could smile as she said it. “No matter what happens, I want you to get out. So if it comes down to choosing between me and escaping, please, make it out of here.”

Rebecca wiped back a tear. In a quiet voice she whispered, “I don’t want to lose you.”

“If you get away you can tell people the truth, or figure out a way to stop Amber and free everyone. If we’re all caught and turned into slaves, then there won’t be anyone coming to rescue us. So promise me you’ll leave me behind to get out if it comes to that.”

Rebecca sat there and wrung her hands nervously. Maria didn’t think she’d actually be able to do it. Rebecca was the most loyal person she knew. No matter the situation Rebecca always went out of her way to save her, and that’s why the last thing Maria wanted was to be the thing that brought Rebecca down. So even though it hurt, she was happy when Rebecca finally said, “Okay, I promise. As long as you’ll get out if I’m caught too.”

“I promise,” Maria lied. It warmed her heart to see Rebecca smile at that, but the truth was that if Amber got Rebecca, then there wouldn’t really be much reason for her to get away. Not that she would just roll over and give up. She would fight Amber with everything she had. Only if they failed and Rebecca became a slave, then Maria would be ready to accept her fate. She would stay with Rebecca and the others, no matter what it meant Amber would do to her.

The prospect of it terrified her, but it also strengthened her resolve. She reached out to Rebecca, who took her hand and pulled her in for a hug.

“Thank you, Maria.” Rebecca’s breath was warm against her neck. All at once Maria remembered that she was naked. And that Rebecca was almost naked as well. Maria ran her hand along the muscles of Rebecca’s back. Her skin was so soft to the touch. And pressed together like this their breasts were just faintly touching. Maria’s breath caught and she felt herself getting wet again.

‘Fuck,’ Maria thought, realizing that she wanted Rebecca.

Then she felt Rebecca press in closer, her breathing sounding strange. Her hands were still wrapped around Maria’s waist, keeping her close. The hug lingered, and Maria’s body responded to the touch. Her nipples hardened and pressed into Rebecca’s tits, and every time Rebecca took a breath Maria felt the friction of the movement against her nipples.

Maria knew she should pull away, but she hesitated because Rebecca hadn’t retreated yet. Rebecca should have realized that Maria was getting turned on and recoiled. Instead she stayed close, breathing hard against Maria’s neck. So they sat there, holding one another.

Maria squeezed her legs together. “Rebecca,” she whispered, not knowing what to say.

Rebecca muttered something into the crook of Maria’s neck.

“What was that?”

Rebecca didn’t repeat it, but instead kissed her. It was quick, nervous, and over in a second, but Rebecca was smiling anxiously as she pulled back. Maria gasped and squirmed.

“Are… are you sure you want to?”

Rebecca stayed silent, but crept a hand up to Maria’s thigh. The hand slid up, making Maria shiver as it stopped just short of her dripping pussy. Rebecca still stared down at the ground, her face hidden behind her hair, but this time Maria heard her say, “I want you.”

Maria bit her lip and spread her legs wider, opening herself up for her friend. This wasn’t the time for this, and certainly wasn’t the place, but Maria knew how Rebecca must be feeling. She wanted her friend, and Rebecca wanted her back. That was all that mattered.

Rebecca moved her fingers closer, and just as her fingers were about to touch Maria’s wet pussy lips she suddenly stopped. Maria made a needy sound, wondering why Rebecca was wasting time teasing her.

“Maria, you said you were in the garden?”

“Um, yeah,” she answered, confused about what that had to do with anything. “Why?”

Then Rebecca was on her feet, backing away. Maria looked up at her, hurt, wondering what she did wrong. Except Rebecca wasn’t staring at her, but down at the floor. Curious, Maria lifted a foot and looked at it. From the ankle down it was flecked with dry dirt from all the mud outside. Was Rebecca really not going to fuck her because her feet were dirty?

Maria was going to say something indignant, until she looked past her foot and noticed a faint, dirty footprint against the carpet. And behind it was another footprint, and another. A line of barely visible smudges that traced around the table and back to where Maria had entered.

Her chest went tight, and Maria whirled around to the door she entered from. She’d missed the footprints before, they were so faint that Maria could only see them now that she was checking. Someone would have to be actively searching to follow them.

“Maybe no one noticed,” Maria whispered, frightened. Suddenly she remembered Jade back in the theater. The intense expression she wore as she charged ahead without concern for herself. Single-minded and determined as a bloodhound.

And as if on cue, the door to the dining room swung open as Jade entered. The cheerleader was just as naked and wet as Maria was. Her legs and arms were covered in tiny red scratches and thin cuts, but she didn’t react like she was in pain. In fact, Jade wasn’t even looking up at them. Her face was blank as she scanned the floor intently, following the footprints with restrained but jerky steps.

Rebecca and Maria stayed frozen, watching as Jade walked like a malfunctioning robot into the dining room, oblivious to them. Carefully Maria got to her feet, but as she let go of the chair it bumped into the table.

The noise made Jade go rigid. She stopped in place and her head swung up to stare at them. There was no recognition on her face at first. In fact her face stayed emotionless as she shifted her body towards them.

“Hunt,” Jade said mechanically. “Track. Find Maria. Find Rebecca. Bring to Goddess.” Then she suddenly burst into a zealous grin that made both girls shiver. Jade stepped forward and loudly said, “Bring to Goddess!”

Rebecca grabbed Maria’s hand and they turned to run as Jade began sprinting around the table towards them.