The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 2

“I suppose this year’s tryout wasn’t so bad,” Ashley muttered as she took another refined sip of her cappuccino. “At least we found two girls with potential to be cheerleaders.”

Emma and Heather gushed their approval as well. When it came to Ashley’s attitude, begrudging acceptance was the same as a ringing endorsement.

“They’ll make a great fit on the cheer squad,” said Emma enthusiastically.

“I’m sure we’ll whip them into shape in no time,” Heather agreed.

“Still, this school is definitely a wasteland if there’s only two decent cheerleaders out of the dozen who tried out.” Ashley put a cinnamon stick to her lips, thinking pensively for a moment before snapping it in half. “You’d think more people would be dying for the chance to be cheerleaders like us.”

The other two girls mumbled excuses, already knowing full well that there were plenty of potential cheerleaders in the school that were terrified away by Ashley’s nasty personality. Emma and Heather were at least happy with the knowledge that once Ashley graduated there’d be a huge rush to make it onto the team. It will have been worth putting up with Ashley all these years for the chance to be at the top of the social ladder now.

Ashley suddenly laughed to herself as she stared down into her drink. “At least there was some entertainment this year.”

Emma winced inwardly as she gave a fake laugh. “Yeah, you sure taught that freshman a lesson.”

That had been the biggest sour note in the tryout. The aspiring girls were about halfway through their routines and the cheerleaders had been mostly impressed by what they saw. All except Ashley of course, who kept muttering nasty remarks under her breath, but at least she agreed that there was one clear standout from the rest. A platinum blonde with an almost impossibly large rack, who Emma had instantly assumed would be a target for the cheer captain. She could tell by the way that Ashley was grinning that she already had a full set of insults about her porn star figure when the tryout began, but then the blonde surprised them all with her incredibly graceful moves and precision coordination. Astonishing the other girls Ashley kept her mouth shut, and Emma was already tackling the problem of finding a uniform big enough to accommodate the girl’s rack when Ashley happened to check the sign in form.

“Stop,” Ashley shouted. The dozen girls gratefully stopped to rest, panting. Except the busty blonde, who barely seemed winded. “Your name’s Amber, right?”

The blonde smiled and nodded, clearly pleased she was getting recognized for her skills.

“It says here that you’re a freshman?”

“That’s right, I’m really excited to join the team.”

Ashley gave a bloodthirsty grin and Emma’s heart sank. The poor girl had no idea what hit her. Ashley singled her out for some ‘extra training’, an excuse to work the blonde girl to the bone by making her perform cartwheels around the entire span of the gymnasium. At first Amber went slowly, trying to keep her shirt tucked into her shorts so it wouldn’t slide up every time she flipped over. But Ashley wasn’t having any of that. She kept screaming at the girl to go faster and faster, asking if she really wanted to be a cheerleader after all. Before long the girl gave up on being modest and focused on her determination. With every flip and cartwheel her shirt flew up and exposed her plain bra, straining to keep her massive tits contained.

By then the rest of the girls trying out had gathered around to watch, snickering and laughing every time Amber had a wardrobe malfunction. The freshman was blushing furiously but powered through it. So Ashley created new ways of torturing her. Splits, hand stands, rolls and dives, jumping jacks; any ridiculous exercise or maneuver that would highlight her enormous breasts. In the end the poor girl was dripping with sweat and worked nearly to the point of exhaustion. And after the hour of humiliating testing Ashley casually mentioned that freshman were forbidden from joining up so they couldn’t take her on the team.

“But you’re free to try out next year,” Ashley chirped encouragingly with an acidic grin.

As the cheerleaders and the other girls laughed at her the blonde stared around helplessly, wheezing and exhausted and completely humiliated. She looked around helplessly but none of the cheerleaders made the mistake of showing mercy. This girl only had to deal with one afternoon of being insulted. If any of them went against Ashley they’d be mercilessly tortured for the rest of the year. Even though her heart went out for the young girl Emma laughed along with the rest. She knew the entire team felt the same as her, but what were they supposed to do?

“God, the way she went running out of the gym crying was just so pathetic,” Ashley said fondly, taking another sip of her drink. “I bet you two hundred bucks she drops out of school. At the very least she’ll know better than to show her face around us again.”

Uneasy, Heather forced herself to agree. “Like you said Ashley, you have to be strict on them or they’ll never learn their place.”

“That’s right,” Ashley said with approval. “Like how you were an absolute mess when you joined. I swear your face was so greasy you could use it to start a kitchen fire.”

Heather visibly shrunk, wilting in her seat.

“But we took you in and told you how to take care of yourself, and now look at you. It just goes to show that if you listen to me everything will work out fine.” Ashley sat back in her seat, pleased with herself.

Trembling, Heather nodded. “Y-yeah, thanks Ashley. You’re totally right.”

Thinking quickly Emma tried to change the subject. “So Ashley, are we still having the party at your dad’s place tomorrow night?”

Ashley grinned, always happy to talk about herself. “That’s right. Come by at eight, we’ll have the whole mansion to ourselves.”

“It’s so cool that your dad lets you use his place whenever you want,” Heather added.

“He just got a hot tub installed and an Olympic size pool. You’ll love it, Heather.”

Heather smiled to herself, happy to be back in her good graces. There was no telling when their captain’s anger would just be a short, passing storm they had to endure or if their small comment would give them a lifetime of unforgivable punishment. She remembered the way Zoe had been chased off the team last year just for accidentally taking a sip of Ashley’s coffee. The cheerleaders knew their only chance to survive was to always be as ingratiating as possible.

“I’ll give the two new girls their uniforms,” Emma said, getting up from her seat. “And I’ll let them know that we’ll be away at the party so they won’t be able to reach us.” Emma knew that Ashley always forbade the new girls from going to the parties at her mansion, but that they were pointedly meant to know they hadn’t been invited. Emma figured that it was Ashley’s way of making the new girls hungry for her approval. Nothing better than the fear of being excluded to make sure they’d be loyal as quickly as possible.

Ashley sipped from her drink and waved her hand. “You know what? Invite them. It’s my senior year and we may as well be gracious and let them meet the rest of the team. Besides, now that we’ve cut the fat away from the team it would make for a small party.”

“Oh yeah, the more the merrier.” She laughed along and ignored the fact that Ashley had chased off half the team the year before for petty slights against her. Now there were only five girls on the whole cheer squad. Seven with the two new additions. Emma walked away to hide her sad pout. She’d been close friends with most of them and it still stung that she wasn’t allowed to hang out with them, but it wasn’t worth the risk of Emma finding out. Next year when she graduated Emma would be free to see them again. If they still wanted to be friends with her, of course. But hey, Ashley was actually trying to be nice to the new girls. Maybe she’d had a change of spirit.

Then Emma remembered the way that blonde girl Amber had left the tryout in tears. She made a mental note to apologize and invite her to join next year. When Ashley was gone. That’s when Emma knew that everything would finally go her way.

* * *

Maria adjusted her glasses as she set about conquering the first term paper for the year. It wasn’t due until a month away but there was no use leaving an assignment unfulfilled in her mind. The second she’d received the syllabus in each class she’d meticulously gone through the required reading and any assignments she could complete. Her parents had raised her as a perfectionist and she wasn’t about to let herself slow down in her sophomore year like some of the other students. It was bad enough she’d lost time that afternoon for those foolish cheerleader tryouts her roommate had dragged her to.

Maria had been dreading the experience all week, and it was only Rebecca’s promise that she’d be on permanent dish duty that the shy girl had even agreed to go. She found her mind drifting, remembering how it had felt dancing and performing in the gym with the other girls, and most of all how shocked she was that she enjoyed herself. It turned out that cheerleading wasn’t just some clique for girls in shorts skirts to get all the attention. Though she was certain that was still true Maria had to admit it was actually a workout. Maria was sweating and panting like she’d run a marathon by the time they shut off the music but somehow she felt amazing. Part of her almost wished that she’d put more effort in to be able to actually make the squad. But she quickly dismissed the silly notion and went back to her textbook to hunt for sources. Nerdy girls like her didn’t make the cheer team, that was just a fact.

Without warning the door to her dorm slammed open as Rebecca came storming into the apartment, whooping and screaming with joy. Maria turned to scold her when the brown haired girl snatched her up in her arms and picked her up out of the chair, forcing Maria to jump for joy with her. Though she was normally reserved and hated being put upon there was something about Rebecca’s enthusiasm that always made Maria smile and open up. It was probably what made them such good roommates.

“Rebecca! What’s gotten into you?”

“I made it! I’m on the cheer squad!”

Maria smiled and forced herself out of the bear hug. “Congratulations,” she said, giving Rebecca a more acceptable pat on the back. “I knew you’d make it. And maybe now I can get some peace and quiet with all the time you’ll be stuck in cheer practice.” Maria crossed her arms as she said the insult, but couldn’t keep a straight face and stuck out her tongue so Rebecca knew she was only joking.

Rather than fall for the fake insult, Rebecca instead flashed a wicked smile. “Oh, you’re not getting rid of me that easily. We both made the team.”

Unable to contain herself anymore Rebecca whipped out the plastic laundry bags that contained two green and white cheerleader outfits. Moving as slow as if she’d been drugged Maria took the uniform from her, staring at it in wonder.

“I—I actually made it?”

“Yup, you did great out there. You were a little off with your dancing since you didn’t practice as much as I wanted you to, but they definitely saw that you had potential.”

“They said that?” Now Maria was breaking out into a huge grin, blushing at how transparent her feelings were but for once she didn’t care. It had seemed so unlikely that she’d never actually acknowledged how much she wanted to make the team. Now that she had it was too much happiness to process at once.

Rebecca peeked at the table and chuckled. “Did you do all of your work for the week ahead of time like you do every semester?”

Maria didn’t look up from the school logo on the uniform but only nodded her head. “I did. I know you’ll just make fun of me for it but—”

“Actually no, I was gonna say you’re a genius. I’m about to set down and finish all my work for the weekend too.”

That snapped Maria out of her daze. “You’re going to get ahead on schoolwork?”

“Not as a regular thing,” Rebecca snapped as she flipped over her backpack and dumped her textbooks onto the bed. Maria couldn’t help but wince; she had the sensitivities of an old librarian. “I just meant that I don’t want to have to worry about homework since we’ve got Ashley’s party to get ready for now. Apparently her dad has this big mansion in the woods outside of town and she’s throwing a party so we can get to meet the rest of the cheer squad.”

“A party? I don’t know…”

“Maria, we’re cheerleaders now and that means we’re going to be hanging out with them. It’s like we joined a sorority, only with pompoms and more human pyramids.”

Maria tugged on the end of her sweater as she wrestled with what she was afraid of. Even speaking about her anxieties made her more anxious, but so far Rebecca had only supported her. No matter how good of a student she was Maria had to admit she never would have survived freshman year without such a strong willed and loyal roommate like Rebecca.

“It’s just… what if it’s only a prank? I knew that they’d accept you, you’re gorgeous and athletic and practically made to be popular. Only I’m not. I’m the girl you’d find stuck on the debate team or the chess club. What if I’m just invited so they can make fun of me?”

“Oh, come here.” Rebecca opened her arms up wide and this time Maria walked in to accept the hug, though it was clear she was reluctant about it. “You’re awesome too, you know that? You’re super smart and a much better dancer than you give yourself credit for. You’ll make a great cheerleader.” Rebecca grinned at her, baring her teeth. “And if that girl Ashley is trying to pull some kind of a prank I’ll toss her through the wall.”

Maria blushed, remembering a party they’d gone to last semester when two drunk frat guys had tried to jokingly tear her dress off. The paramedics said they had three broken bones and fifteen stitches between them by the time Rebecca had finished with them.

“Alright, I’ll go. But I’m going to warn you that I’m still going to be anxious about it the whole time. The other girls seem fine but I don’t trust the captain. Did you see the way she yelled at that poor freshman who tried out?”

Rebecca shivered. “Yeah, that was awful how she brought her to tears. I wanted to go say something after wards but I couldn’t find her anywhere. You’d think it would be easy to find a crying blonde girl with boobs that huge.”

“Do you think it’s really okay being on a team with a captain who’s such a—” Maria cut herself off, ears turning red.

Her roommate tittered. “Go on, say it.”

“Who’s such a b—a bi—a bad person.”

“I swear I’ll get you to curse someday, Porky Pig” Rebecca laughed as she pulled Maria in for another quick hug. “But let’s give this party a chance. You’ll meet the other cheerleaders, make some friends for college. Who knows, maybe Ashley isn’t really as big of a bitch as she seemed.”

Maria rolled her eyes.

“I’m saying give it a chance. If nothing else we only have to put up with her for a year before she graduates. I’m sure we can make it until then.”

“Okay, I’ll try it. As long as you’re there with me, Rebecca.”

“Of course, I’ve got your back.” Rebecca snatched up Maria’s cheerleader outfit and tossed it at her. “Now go try this thing on already. I can tell you’re dying to see how cute you’ll look in it.”

Maria blushed but took the cheerleading uniform and ran to her room to change. Maybe being a cheerleader wouldn’t be so bad. And she was already invited to a big party? Maria tried to suppress the smile on her face and failed. Maybe things would turn out alright after all.

* * *

Amber glared at the golden numbers on the door, her pure hatred for the girl inside the room powerful enough that she felt as though she could burn the whole place down around her. But no, she didn’t have superpowers like that. Amber grinned, unbuttoning her blouse as her breasts jiggled, free without a bra to restrain them. She had her own power, and now it was time for revenge.

The way she’d been treated at the tryout was inhuman. How could anyone terrorize another human being in such a cruel way? Amber had never felt so powerless before, with all those girls laughing her out of the building. Ashley wasn’t laughing though. The strawberry blonde had simply stood there in her green uniform, arms crossed and smirking triumphantly. If she’d had her wits about her Amber would have flashed her tits and taught her a real lesson. But that was probably for the best. Her tits could only entrance one person at a time, and if she’d given in to the impulse then she’d have Ashley as her drooling slave but her secret would have been out.

No, this was better. Getting Ashley alone and all to herself. She’d break the cheer captain and teach her a real lesson in humiliation. Amber tested the doorknob quietly, grinning as it easily turned. She opened the door quickly, bursting into the room as she tore her blouse away. Her breasts bounced perfectly, their power spreading out to ensnare the arrogant cheerleader. Amber had fantasized about it so much in the last day that she already pictured Ashley dropping to her knees, gawking in worship at her tits as she gave in to her punishment.

Instead of that lovely image though Amber saw only a curvy black girl in her underwear, walking through the room with a bowl of cereal in one hand and a spoon up to her lips. The girl was frozen in place and staring in shock at the topless girl who’d just burst into the room. Amber stood there awkwardly, chastising herself for not realizing that Ashely would probably have a roommate. She kicked the door shut behind her, keeping her tits trained on the black girl who remained still as a statue. White beads of milk were dripping from her wavering spoon and landing on the black girl’s chest.

“Quietly, tell me where Ashley is,” Amber whispered, determined to keep the element of surprise.

“She’s not here,” the black girl whispered back.

“What do you mean she’s not here?” Amber shouted, stamping her foot and making her tits bounce. The girl’s eyes followed her tits, shivering with pleasure.

“She went out to her dad’s house for some big party she’s throwing Friday night.”

Fuming, Amber marched up to the girl. “I know about that stupid cheerleader party, but it’s only Thursday. She should be here or she’ll miss her classes.”

The black girl shrugged, still posed awkwardly in her underwear. “Ashley never goes to classes on Friday. The teachers always give her a pass.”

“Oh that’s just great. Miss bitchy cheer captain gets a pass without having to go to class. I bet the teachers just give her an A no matter what she does.” Amber was ready to keep ranting when she paused for a moment, realizing that was exactly what she’d hypnotized all of her teachers to do. She shrugged off the hypocritical thoughts and rubbed her temples to calm herself.

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Latrice. Can I move now?”

Amber waved her hand dismissively. “Sure, take a seat.”

Obviously relieved Latrice put her arm down and sat down on the couch. Her eyes remained glued to the strange girl’s mesmerizing breasts as she took another spoonful of cereal. “Um, who are you?”

“I’m very pissed off,” Amber muttered. “This isn’t right at all. I was going to catch Ashley alone and teach her a lesson once and for all!”

“I’d love to see that,” Latrice giggled. “But it’s best not to mess with Ashley. Just ignore her and do what she says and you’ll get along great.”

Amber sank into an armchair, crossing her arms over her tits. Latrice blinked as the strange, warm feeling in her head faded, and she was surprised that she missed it.

“So, um, what are you going to do to Ashley? You’re not going to like, stab her or anything right?”

“No, I was just going to humiliate her,” Amber grumbled. “I can’t decide between making her into a nudist so she goes to every class naked, or put a leash and collar on her and walk her around campus as my new pet.”

Latrice looked up from her cereal, surprised. “How were you going to do that?”

“I’m very persuasive,” Amber said with a smile. “Latrice, do you know where this party is going to be?”

The black girl shrank back nervously when she saw the hungry way Amber was staring at her, as if she were a bowl of cereal about to be slurped up.

“Uhhh, no?”

Amber uncrossed her arms and Latrice felt that delightful sensation come over her again as she stared at the blonde girl’s tits. It felt like warm syrup being poured into her mind and Latrice couldn’t help but lick her lips.

“That’s too bad. Because if you did know where they were going I’d let you kiss my breasts.”

Latrice twitched, never wanting anything so much in her life. But she shook her head. “What? I’m not a lesbian.”

“I’m sure you’re not, but my tits are special. You feel it, don’t you?” Amber’s hands slid under her tits to cup them, holding them up for Latrice to admire.

“Yeeeah,” Latrice muttered, staring.

“It’s not about being a lesbian or anything. I’m special. See, I have the tits of a goddess.”

Latrice nodded. They certainly seemed big enough to belong to some fertility goddess, like the statues her mom collected and kept around the house.

“You want to worship my tits,” Amber cooed. “And all you have to do is betray your roommate. Tell me where Ashley is and you can have my breasts to yourself. All. Night. Long.”

The half-naked black girl fell to her knees and sent the bowl of cereal spilling to the floor. She completely ignored the mess as she crawled closer to where Amber sat in the chair.

“All night… worshipping…” In the back of her head Latrice knew this was crazy, but the words felt so right. This strange girl was a goddess. Her tits were so huge and perfect. They needed to be worshipped. Still, just as she was at Amber’s feet she managed to stop herself.

“Nggh, no. I can’t. It’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong, worshipping me like the goddess I am?”

Latrice drooled, gazing up at her enormous tits.

“Want it so bad. No, that’s perfect. But… it’s wrong to betray your friends.”

Amber giggled. “And Ashley is your friend?”

Latrice hesitated. “Well, no.”

“You expect me not to believe that she’s not cruel to you too?”

“Oh, she really is a bitch.”

“Then why are you sacrificing the chance to make love to my breasts just for Ashley’s sake.”

Drool running down her chin Latrice felt her resistance fade completely.

“Fuck her,” she mumbled as she leapt up and planted her face deep between Amber’s tits. “Mmmmnnghgh, ohhhh yeesssshhhh.”

Amber pet the adoring girl’s head as she felt her tits sapping the will right out of her head. “Now give me her address. Something tells me I’m going to be very busy tomorrow, but you can worship me all night long in return.”

Latrice pried her face away, panting with an enormous smile on her face. “Anything for you, Goddess. I can’t wait to see how you teach Ashley a lesson.”

“Oh, I’m not just going after Ashley anymore,” Amber said wickedly. “See, she’s the queen bitch, but those other girls all laughed along to. I’m not going to stop until I’ve enslaved every last cheerleader at that party. I’m going to make them all worship me.”

Latrice nodded eagerly, sucking on one of her rosy nipples. “Yes, all should worship you. I’ll do anything to help.”

“I’m sure you will, my eager little pet. No one can resist my tits.”

Latrice grinned and went back to her worship, accepting the truth. Against her goddess she knew that those cheerleaders would never stand a chance.