The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 5

Rebecca ran headlong through the mansion, fear gripping her heart tightly as she imagined Amber running after her, those enormous breasts of hers bouncing with every step. Amber had promised to let her go, but then her goal was to use her hypnotic cleavage to enslave all of them, just as she’d done to Emma. Could she really trust her word? Rebecca didn’t want to take that chance.

Her plan had been to head back to the garage, or the front door, or any kind of exit at all, but it was clear that the modern mansion was practically a stylishly designed maze. Rebecca spun around frantically as she found herself in a library, walls lined with dusty books that had probably never even been opened. Rebecca hastily doubled back to the hallway and took a right, well aware of how she was wasting the head start Amber had given her.

Her stomach dropped as she ran into a kitchen, remembering that Amber and the mesmerized Emma were just in the lounge next to it, but to her surprise the doors had somehow rearranged themselves, leading to a smoking room with red curtains and a piano instead. Rebecca shook her head, almost certain that she was going mad. The mansion really did have a second kitchen. Who the hell had designed this place?

Rebecca left through a different hallway, jogging as quietly as she could. Had to keep quiet now. She’d completely lost track of where she was, or where Amber might be coming from. Or Ashley or Emma, both of them brainwashed into doing the freshman’s bidding. Part of her was certain this had to be a nightmare, and that she’d wake up the next morning wondering how she could have believed any of that was real. But then another part of Rebecca was certain she wasn’t anywhere near creative enough to imagine herself being hunted down by a blonde girl with magic tits.

She ducked around a corner and nearly screamed, but thankfully Rebecca was able to clap a hand over her mouth and muffle it. She’d almost run right into Heather, scaring the crap out of the brunette as well.

“Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack,” Heather hissed, keeping her voice low. “What happened back there?”

“I was the last one to leave,” Rebecca said as she fell back against a cabinet, catching her breath. She noticed they were in a green-tiled hallway, stretching off almost impossibly far into the mansion. “Is this place color coded or something?”

“I don’t know. I’ve been coming here for three years and I’ve never been able to find my way around here.”

“That doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence,” Rebecca muttered. “How do we—”

Heather raised her hand and cut her off, eyes wide with fear, and it took Rebecca a second to notice it too. Footsteps, coming towards them from the other room. Fast.

Heather struck an uncertain pose like a boxer, with her fists held up, but it was clear she wasn’t a fighter. Rebecca didn’t know how to fight either, so instead she picked up a wooden chair next to her and raised it over her head. Together they waited as the footsteps got closer, and closer…

Just as her arms were starting to get tired from holding up the chair, someone ran in through the doorway and they all jumped. Rebecca was about to swing, but noticed a pair of glasses and bushy brown hair and forced herself to stop. Instead of busty Amber coming to enslave her, it was her roommate Maria, the bookworm looking scared out of her mind.

As soon as Maria saw her, she cried out with joy and caught Rebecca in a bear hug that nearly strangled her. “Rebecca! I was so scared when I couldn’t find you!”

“Shh, quiet. We don’t want them hearing us, Maria.”

She blushed and nodded, finally releasing Rebecca from the tight hug. “I tried using my phone to call you, but there’s no signal. I can’t get a call or text out to anybody.”

Rebecca checked her own phone, wondering how panicked she had to be not to think of that herself. Just like Maria said, her phone was useless too. Heather glared at her phone, cursing.

“There’s no signal out here, so Ashley’s dad has his own private cell tower.”

“Which I’m guessing Ashley shut off for Amber,” Rebecca muttered. How much of this had been planned? Had Ashley really lured them all in for this? It seemed to make sense, but none of the other cheerleaders had seen this coming either.

“Where are the others?” Maria asked, knocking Rebecca out of her thoughts.

“No clue,” Heather answered. “I know Jade took off before me, which is when I decided to make a run for it, but I haven’t seen Ginger either. Do you think Amber got to them?”

“It’s possible, but I doubt it,” said Rebecca. “I was the last one to leave, and Amber seemed busy brainwashing Emma to be a slave like Ashley.”

Maria buried her face in her hands. “This can’t be real. This has to be a prank, right?”

“I really don’t think so. I saw the look on Emma’s face as she was buried in Amber’s tits, and I don’t Ashley is that good of an actress.”

“I can confirm that she’s awful,” Heather said, crossing her arms over her own impressive breasts. “I’ve never seen Ashley act like this before. There’s no way she’d go this far, even for a prank. Amber really does have some kind of psychic power to brainwash us.”

“Oh god.” Maria dropped to the floor, hugging herself as a panic attack started to take over. Rebecca quickly knelt beside her and put a hand on her back. Normally she could get Maria over an attack by calming her down and saying reassuring things, but Rebecca was having trouble seeing anything positive in their situation. Instead, she looked up to Heather.

“We’ve got to find a way out. Do you at least know where the front door is?”

Heather gave a hollow laugh. “In the next room there,” she said, pointing a finger to the left. Rebecca and Maria followed with their eyes and saw a window looking out onto the front lawn, and Maria nearly wept at the sight of a door leading to the outside. Rebecca took off towards the door with Maria close behind, but they slowed when they noticed that Heather wasn’t following.

“What are you doing? We’ve got to get out!”

“I tried already,” was all she said, defeat in her voice.

Rebecca ignored her and grabbed the door handle. She pulled with all her strength, but she couldn’t so much as budge the door. Maria wrapped her hands over Rebecca’s and they both pulled. The door held fast, refusing to move. Growling angrily Rebecca kicked it, only to be knocked back, wincing at the dull ache in her foot.

“Fuck! It felt like a kicked a steel plate.”

“You did,” Heather spat as she walked over to them, glaring at the wooden door. “Didn’t Ashley tell you her dad was a security nut? Every single door in and out of this place is reinforced with steel. And the windows are all practically bulletproof. Once the security system is turned on, there’s no way out without having the pass codes.”

Rebecca gulped, that cold feeling of fear gripping her heart tighter as the knowledge that she was truly trapped sunk in. Maria wrung her hands nervously. “Th- there’s got to be some other way out.”

“You can try if you want, but I’m telling you it’s hopeless.”

“So what’s your plan, then?” Rebecca snapped. “Just going to wait around for Amber to come after you?”

“I’m pretty sure I’m fast enough to outrun her. Besides, I can always hide and barricade myself in a room. I can avoid Amber.”

“But it’s not just Amber. Once she’s done brainwashing Emma into her slave, she’s going to send her after us as well. Every time she catches one of the other girls, they’ll join her side. If you stubbornly hold out on your own, that just means that eventually Amber will have six horny slaves as her hunting dogs.”

“Shit. What are we supposed to do, then? Do you have a plan?”

“Rush her?”

Heather barked with laughter.

“I’m serious. She’s the only one with the power to fuck with our heads. If we can take her out then we’ll be safe.”

“What about Emma and Ashley?”

“They’ll probably come to her aid, but it’s five of us against the three of them. We need to do something fast, before Amber gets the numbers on her side.”

Heather chewed on her lip and looked around indecisively.

“Look, we need to get the cell tower back on to call for help, or manage to turn the security system off so we can get out. Amber had mentioned something about a control room that she’s making Ashley guard. If we can find it and overpower Ashley, maybe we can use that to escape, and we stand a much better chance against Amber and Ashley if we work together.”

“Fine,” Heather said with a resentful glance. “But I’m not risking myself for either of you. There’s no way in hell I’m going to let myself end up as some horny slave for that bitch Amber.”

Rebecca nodded, though even with the three of them together she didn’t like her odds. Heather had just all but admitted that she’d bail on them at the first sign of trouble, and with her fragile personality Maria was likely to freeze up or run on instinct. Even against a common enemy they weren’t united. Meanwhile, Ashley and Emma were both devoted slaves to their ‘Goddess’. Would they really be able to escape from them when the two girls had that kind of motivation?

“Alright, let’s move before they manage to find us.” Rebecca started off down the green tiled hallway, and after some hesitation Heather and Maria followed after her. They ran into the mansion blindly, knowing they could be attacked by lesbians at any moment.

* * *

Ginger kept herself hidden in the bathroom, one ear against the door as she heard the voices in the hallway. She recognized Heather and the new girls talking about working together to escape, which sounded nice but she knew it could be a trap. After seeing what Amber had done to Emma she didn’t think she could trust anyone. For all she knew the other girls would grab her as soon as she left the bathroom and drag her in front of Amber, so she could get brainwashed by her boobs too. Ginger was too smart to fall for something like that.

Then again, the freckled redhead was forced to admit she didn’t actually have a plan, either. Hiding in the bathroom was very solid. There were dozens of rooms in the mansion, so it would take them days to track her down. That had seemed like a good plan, except that her cell phone wasn’t working. And she’d tried the front door and knew that was a dead end. She’d been angrily yanking at the door when she’d heard Heather approaching, and had hidden in the bathroom until she knew the coast was clear.

Only she couldn’t trust Heather. She might be another boob-obsessed zombie like Ashley. Heather and Emma had been here the whole time with Ashley, so for all Ginger knew Heather was in on it too. Make a big show of it, have Heather run off with the others so they wouldn’t suspect her. It was tricky, very tricky, and now Heather was leading the two new girls right to Amber’s rack.

Ginger bit her thumb, listening to the group of girls in the hallway walking away, as Rebecca told them where to go. If Heather was a slave leading them into a trap, wouldn’t she be the one leading them? Maybe they’re all still okay, and Ginger can join them. Power in numbers, like they’d said.

She reached for the door handle but stopped herself as another horrible thought hit. What if all three of them were slaves? What if they were just wandering the mansion, stopping to give that uplifting speech about coming together in random rooms to lure the rest of them out? Ooh, these slaves are good. Very clever, but not clever enough for her. No, she was going to sit right here in the bathroom for as long as she could.

Except at some point she would need to eat. Amber and her slaves could wait her out for days. Maybe even weeks. The longer she waited the more control Amber had over the situation. She needed to get out now, which meant she had to make a choice.

Trembling with fear, Ginger pulled the door open and stepped out of the bathroom. She saw them far down the hallway, checking rooms methodically. She had to stop herself from yelling out for them, knowing something that stupid might give them all away, so instead Ginger decided to silently follow until they saw her. As she was about to leave the room, Ginger’s fear got the better of her and she glanced behind her towards the front door, just in time to see Amber’s huge tits bouncing as the hypnotic blonde walked into the hallway.

Ginger yelped and shut the door quickly, stopping herself at the last second from slamming it. Instead she quietly closed the door all the way, heart pounding in her ears like an angry bass drum, but then she heard Amber’s footsteps getting closer, walking right towards her. Ginger spun around for someplace to hide, and jumped into the tub, swinging the plastic shower curtain closed. Immediately she slapped her forehead. There was a wooden closet just a few feet away, she should have hidden herself in there.

Just as she was about to step out and switch to the closet, Ginger heard the doorknob rattle. The frightened redhead flattened herself against the wall, cursing to herself at the sound of the door swinging open. In her panic she’d forgotten to lock it!

Wait, no, this was a good thing, she thought to herself. If Amber had found a locked door she would have known for sure that someone was hiding in there. Only Ginger was still in the bathroom, and now she could hear Amber’s footsteps over the tiled floor as she got closer and closer. She heard Amber immediately walk to the cabinet and fling the door open, tossing aside the piles of towels to make sure no one was hiding there.

Ginger let out a sigh of relief, glad she hadn’t gone in there. Except now there was only one place to hide, and all that protected Ginger from Amber was a thin, plastic shower curtain. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Amber’s fingers grip the edge of the curtain, ready to pull it aside. Ginger knew right then that she needed to attack. Leap at her, try and knock her down long enough to make a run for the hallway. She could even use the shower curtain to keep Amber covered so her tits wouldn’t affect her.

It was the perfect escape plan, except that Ginger didn’t move at all as the shower curtain started to slide open. She was frozen by fear, waiting for the inevitable sight of Amber’s breasts before she went into the same, obedient trance that Emma had been thrown into. Ginger shut her eyes tight, whimpering.

Then all at once the shower curtain went still. Ginger opened her eyes slowly, just enough to see that the shower curtain had only been moved a few inches. From just beyond the curtain she heard Amber laugh to herself.

“Like anyone would be dumb enough to hide in the shower. This isn’t a horror movie.”

Ginger kept still, one eye half open as she heard Amber moving around the bathroom. She seemed to be doing something near the sink, but Ginger didn’t dare try to peek at what it was. Instead, she focused on staying dead silent, making sure not to give Amber any reasons to check the shower after all.

After a minute Amber seemed to be finished with whatever she was working on. Ginger heard the bathroom door open and close, the draft making the shower curtain flutter. Ginger let out her breath, amazed. She’d really made it!

She wanted to go running from the cramped bathroom, but instead forced herself to stay put for another minute or two. It wouldn’t be good if Amber stayed behind, waiting just outside the door for any hint of someone inside. Ginger waited for as long as she could stand it, before she carefully crept to the edge of the tub and peeked out behind the curtain.

The bathroom was empty, and Ginger marveled at her luck as she stepped out of the tub. Now that Amber had already searched the bathroom, there was no reason for her to come back. Ginger really could just stay put, at least for a few hours, and come up with a plan. Maybe try to find the others. Except if Amber stayed her course when she left then she’d be going right after Heather and the others, so that was their bad luck. At least Ginger knew she was safe in here.

Bright red lines on the bathroom mirror caught her attention, and Ginger turned to see her reflection with a message in lipstick written over it. There was a wet, red mark of a kiss, and the words “LOOK BEHIND YOU” in lipstick.

Ginger cried out and spun around, only to see the empty tub she’d just crept out of. She blinked, then scolded herself for falling for a stupid prank like that. There was no one else here but her.

Suddenly, the cabinet swung open, and Ginger spun in time to see a topless Amber emerging from the closet, her enormous tits on display. Ginger froze in place as if she were being held down by dozens of hands, keeping her head locked in place and her eyes trained on Amber’s rack.

“Did you like my little message?” Amber asked teasingly, holding up the tube of lipstick and blowing a kiss with her lips.

Ginger could do nothing but let out a wheezing moan, her mouth refusing to move or make words. The more she stared at Amber’s big tits, the harder it was for her to think. It was like the image of those beautiful tits was filling up her mind, growing bigger and bigger and pushing out all of her other thoughts.

Amber giggled and stepped closer, her tits bouncing perfectly with each step. She toyed with the tube of lipstick, taking off the cap and examining the fiery shade of red.

“I do like Ashley’s taste in make up, but I have to say this isn’t really my color. I think it’ll look much better on you.”

Ginger forced her eyes away, glancing up from Amber’s breasts to the teasing look on her face as she held up the lipstick. As the menacing blonde came closer, Ginger tried to move or get away, but even when she wasn’t looking at Amber’s tits Ginger still saw them in her mind, making her want to stare back down and let herself go into that wonderful, blissful state that Emma had entered.

With a groan, Ginger gave up the fight of keeping her eyes up and let herself stare down at those perfect round tits again. Immediately her mind felt a rush of pleasure, rewarding her for it.

“Good girl. Go ahead and stare all you want, but you know that as soon as you touch them you’ll be my helpless slave.”

Ginger stirred, but her eyes never wavered from her breasts. “Dooonnnn’t waaannntt… to be a… a… a slaaavveee…”

“That’s what they all say,” Amber replied dismissively. “Now, pout your lips for me.”

Ginger obeyed before she even had a chance to think of it. All she knew was how amazing it felt to stare longingly at Amber’s chest. It felt warm and open like laying in the sun, and as she gazed at the perfect rack she felt the lipstick moving over her lips. She remained still, watching the breasts with rapt attention as Amber applied the lipstick on properly.

“Now smack your lips together for me.”

Ginger obeyed. It was like she was on autopilot. Deep down she was still herself, and knew she had to escape, but that part of her was in the backseat watching as she did everything Amber asked of her. If only she had control again.

“There, perfect,” Amber said with a satisfied grin. She suddenly turned Ginger sideways and the dazed redhead blinked rapidly, confused that she wasn’t staring at a beautiful pair of tits anymore. Then her eyes settled on their reflection in the mirror, and there were Amber’s breasts again. Ginger let out a happy sigh and relaxed.

“Aren’t my tits amazing?”

“Yesss,” Ginger sighed.

“But they could look even better,” Amber said with a wide grin.

Ginger shook her head softly. No, that was impossible. They were perfect.

“My tits would look better… if they had your lovely shade of lipstick on them.”

At the thought of actually touching those tits, Ginger felt herself getting wet, or maybe she’d been wet all this time and only just realized it. Her green eyes stared at the mirror and watched with fascination as Amber took a step to the side, turning herself until her reflection was right next to the red mark of her lips that Amber had left on the mirror before. Instantly Ginger saw the truth, as if it were a revelation. Yes, her tits looked better with the mark of an adoring kiss on them. It didn’t matter that Ginger didn’t want to be a slave, or that she still wanted to escape. If there was any way to make Amber’s tits better, she had no choice but to do so instantly.

Ginger spun to Amber and quickly dived her head to her tits, kissing the soft flesh there and leaving a wet kiss behind. As soon as she made contact, Ginger had felt warm pulses of pleasure flutter through her body, as if Amber’s body radiated pure pleasure. She moaned into the kiss, but forced herself to step back a moment later.

Feeling drunk off of that wonderful rush, Ginger gazed down at her work to see a bright red kiss left behind on Amber’s tits, and felt a sense of triumph go through her. It was so obvious now that Amber’s breasts were better than before, and she had been the one to make them better. Ginger felt warm and tingly inside, smiling absently with her red lips.

“Mhm, a good start,” Amber said, trailing a finger around the mark of the kiss. “But imagine how much better they would look with five kisses? Or ten kisses?”

Ginger gasped, the image almost too beautiful too imagine. But she didn’t have to picture it. Ginger had the power to make it real. As she was moving in, she heard a voice in the back of her head crying out in protest. She stopped herself, still staring at the tits.

“If I… I keep kissssiinnngg… I’llll be a… a slaave…”

“Yes, you will.”

“Don’t… wannt… to be… a—”

“But my tits need more, Ginger. Does it really matter what you want, when my tits need to be kissed?”

A blank smile spread on Ginger’s face. “Nooo,” she moaned.

“You have a job to do, dear. So get to it.”

“Yes,” Ginger said quickly as she all but crashed into Amber. She started kissing her breasts wildly, up and down and smearing her lipstick with wet kisses. Ginger saw it now, she had a job to do. Like she was an artist, and Amber’s divine tits were a canvas she needed to paint. Ginger kept kissing and kissing, every wet smack wiping her mind clean.

Worshipping the tits of her Goddess felt so good, why had she tried to fight it? Amber was a Goddess, and she was her slave. Everything was so easy for Ginger to understand. So natural and clear.

Ginger drooled and moaned happily as Amber began to pet her frizzy red hair, and the new slave continued to lazily kiss at her huge tits, leaving more lipstick marks behind.

“Three down, four to go,” Amber muttered happily to herself. She was rather pleased at her improvisation there with the lipstick. A wonderful touch. Of course, she’d have to wash the lipstick off when she sent Ginger for more conditioning; she couldn’t wander around the house with smeared red lipstick all over her tits. But once the entire cheer squad were her obedient slaves, it would be a lovely time to give them each a different shade of lipstick and watch the girls climb over one another to kiss her breasts.

Amber watched as Ginger fell completely into trance, and couldn’t wait to see the same empty, blissful faces on the other girls.