The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 7

The impressive collection of cars silently stood watch in the massive garage as Rebecca snuck past, heart pounding. In the darkness it was impossible to know how many cars there really were, but Rebecca felt as if they were all watching her, like massive metal creatures ready to charge. She knew it was just her severely frayed nerves, and yet the danger was still real. Emma and the other slaves could be hiding inside any of the cars, just waiting for one of them to be stupid enough to come to such an obvious place and be caught.

It was incredibly stupid of her to come to the garage and Rebecca knew it, but there weren’t any other options left. She’d left Heather behind to be taken by Amber and her tits, just another slave to hunt her down now. Rebecca didn’t have any clue where Maria had run off to, but it wasn’t as if she could really judge her roommate. For all the anger she felt about Maria leaving them alone with Amber, she felt the exact same amount of guilt for doing the same to Heather.

Rebecca moved slowly through the garage, keeping to a low crouch and being careful about not making any noise. As far as she could tell there was no one else in the garage, but she didn’t trust that for a second. How many of the other cheerleaders were still out there and not brainwashed to Amber? Jade? Ginger? Maria?

Rebecca frowned, yet forced herself to keep going. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness, not even sure of what she was looking for until her eyes fell on a gray box mounted on the wall. The same box that Jade had mentioned held all the keys to the cars surrounding her. She approached quietly, praying that Amber wouldn’t have been able to think of everything. Even with her magic tits Amber was still human and therefore still capable of making a mistake. Amber was a college freshman for god’s sake, not an evil mastermind.

Taking a chance, she stood up slowly and pressed herself flat against the wall, her eyes peering out into the darkness of the garage but seeing no one. Clinging to that last shred of hope, Rebecca reached out to the cabinet and tried to pull it open, only to feel a padlock holding it shut.

Rebecca shut her eyes and had to force herself not to scream in defeat. How the hell was she supposed to get out of this damned house? She felt on the verge of tears, and likely would have let herself start crying out of pity, when suddenly someone’s hand fell on top of hers.

Rebecca and the other person screamed as they leapt back. In the event of an emergency Rebecca had kept her phone in her other hand, and now she turned on the flashlight and blinded the other person. She was prepared to run for it but stayed when she saw that it was Jade being blinded by the bright light.

“Jade?”

“Turn that fucking thing off,” Jade hissed. “They might see it!”

Rebecca shut the light off and the darkness swallowed them up again. After the harsh light from the phone Rebecca was only able to see pitch black, with Jade nothing more than a blurry shadow.

“Jade, are you… one of them?”

“No, they didn’t get me.” She heard Jade make a cruel laugh. “Not for lack of trying though. Do you know where any of the other girls are?”

“Maria ran off, I don’t know where she is. But Amber got Heather.”

“How do you know?” Jade asked, concerned. “Heather’s tough. I’d wager she’d be the one to get out of this mess if I don’t. She probably got away to—”

“I saw it happen,” Rebecca snapped, guilt gripping her chest. “Amber came for us and she had Heather cornered, and I— I just ran. I left her to get turned into a slave to save myself.”

Rebecca collapsed against the wall then, shaking as she remembered her betrayal. It wasn’t just that she left to save herself, though. Even as she tried to deny it, Rebecca still felt that horrible arousal inside her at the thought of surrendering to Amber. That she should just give in and go to her, embrace her control and let herself become another happy slave who didn’t have to suffer through this nightmare. Rebecca shivered, forced to acknowledge that part of herself was actually jealous that Heather had been enslaved instead of her. It must be something from being trapped by Amber’s tits. There was no way these feelings could be coming from herself.

Jade laid a hand on Rebecca’s shaking shoulder. Rebecca flinched by instinct, but then relaxed and allowed Jade to comfort her, grateful that she wasn’t alone.

“Don’t blame yourself,” Jade whispered reassuringly, “This whole situation is fucked up. The only one to blame for it is Amber. I swear I’m gonna kick her in the jaw as soon as she shows herself.”

“No!” Rebecca cried, louder than she’d meant to. She clapped a hand over her mouth, then in a quieter voice said, “You have to run if you think she’s even in the same room as you. It’s not just that her tits could hypnotize us like we saw with Emma. Even when she was all the way across the room, it was like the second I saw her tits I just froze completely. You can’t move, or fight at all. It’s like—”

Jade’s hand suddenly gripped her shoulder tighter. “You saw her tits?”

“Yeah, in the dance hall. Amber ambushed us, but she only got Heather.”

“But you still saw her tits, didn’t you?”

Rebecca winced as Jade’s fingers dug in painfully. Then she understood and gasped. “Do you think she enslaved me too?”

“I don’t know. What are you doing wandering around the garage by yourself?”

“Looking for a way out, like you are,” Rebecca replied, barely able to believe that Jade suspected her.

“How do I know that she didn’t brainwash you after she was done with Heather? Or if she even got Heather at all?” Jade leaned in closer, and even in the dark Rebecca could see the fight in Jade’s eyes. “Maybe Amber sent you in here to try and lure the rest of us out.”

“That’s ridiculous,” Rebecca snapped. She tried to push Jade’s hand away but the Asian girl held on tight, refusing to release Rebecca’s shoulder.

“I mean, for all I know you’ve been a mole for her all along. You’re a new girl that no one really knows It’s not like we’d be able to tell if you were acting any different. Maybe Amber got to you and Maria first and sent you in to betray us.”

“You’re being crazy,” she started, then Rebecca stopped as she thought of something. “Wait, how am I supposed to know you’re not a slave either?”

That took Jade by surprise, and Rebecca felt her grip loosen.

“Obviously I’m not a slave, I know that.”

“And I know I’m not a slave,” Rebecca shot back, “But like you said, how can I trust you?”

“So either one of us could be a slave and we’d never know,” Jade muttered, finally pulling her hand back as fear crept into her voice. “How are we supposed to be able to trust each other?”

“I don’t know,” Rebecca answered honestly. “If I trust you and you’re a slave, you could just lead me into a trap. And I guess if I was a slave I’d do the same to you. I guess we don’t have much choice but to split up then.”

“So that if neither of us have been brainwashed, we’re just making it easier for them to trap us.”

Rebecca pounded a fist against her thigh. “This sucks! There’s no way out and we can’t even trust each other any more because of Amber’s stupid fucking tits. We don’t even have a way to test if anyone’s a slave.”

She suddenly heard Jade gasp and move closer, her wide smile visible even in the darkened garage. Determined, Jade cornered Rebecca up against the wall and said, “Let me feel your pussy.”

“Excuse me?” Rebecca asked, shocked. Then to shock Rebecca even further Jade pressed a hand against her stomach and began sliding her hand down into her pants. Rebecca yelped and grabbed at Jade’s hand, desperately trying to keep Jade’s wriggling fingers away from her crotch. “What the hell are you doing, Jade?”

“Checking to see if you’re a slave,” Jade grunted, struggling to overpower Rebecca.

“How?”

“Amber turns everyone into lesbian slaves who get off on her brainwashing everyone. Which means that if you’re soaking wet then you must be a lesbian slave who’s getting off on all this. If you’re not turned on then you’re a normal, scared person.”

Rebecca groaned, and hated to admit it but it made an awful kind of sense.

She and Jade both stopped struggling as Rebecca blushed and pulled her hands away. “Fine, but for the record I’m worried that this was the first thing your mind went to.”

“Hey, I’m not jumping for joy at the chance to grope you,” Jade muttered, and true to her word her hand did hesitate from where it sat inside the waist of Rebecca’s jeans. Then as both mustered up their courage, Rebecca felt Jade’s hand slide down into her panties and cup her pussy… to find that she was nearly dripping wet.

Rebecca shivered as she felt Jade’s fingers gliding over her soaked lips, as Jade stared at her in horror.

“I—It’s not what you think,” Rebecca stuttered, but she could already see the fear in Jade’s eyes.

“She got to you,” Jade said quietly, too surprised to think to pull her hand away from Rebecca’s wet cunt.

“No! It was just… from seeing her tits, when she almost got me. And then how she got Heather… look, I can’t control the fact that it turned me on.”

“Sure. I bet you can’t wait to go back to your ‘Goddess’ and kiss her tits.”

At the thought of Amber’s giant tits Rebecca felt her pussy give an involuntary squeeze against Jade’s fingers, which only made her seem more guilty.

“I’m not one of her slaves,” Rebecca pleaded, raising her voice. “I swear, it’s not— Umpph!”

Jade’s hand clapped over Rebecca’s mouth, banging her head back against the wall and holding her in place. “Getting a little loud, Rebecca,” Jade said angrily. “Trying to warn your friends that I caught you?”

Rebecca shook her head fiercely, but Jade kept her pinned to the wall with the hand on her mouth. And the other hand still clutching her pussy. As Jade held Rebecca firmly against the wall, her fingers pressed up against Rebecca’s pussy and the pleasure made her legs weak.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you. Much. But I am going to make sure you don’t stop me from escaping.”

Still not releasing her hold of Rebecca, Jade started searching the area around them, no doubt searching for something to tie her up with. Rebecca cried through her muffled mouth, knowing she had to do something to escape. If Jade was going this far then she probably wasn’t a slave, but now there was almost no way to convince Jade that she wasn’t a slave either. Terrified of being tied up in a closet and left waiting for Amber and the other slaves, Rebecca thought desperately of a way out that didn’t involve hurting Jade. And in an insane move that seemed like her only option, Rebecca reached out with a free hand, sliding it into Jade’s shorts and cupping her pussy too.

Rebecca had hoped that the shocking act might startle Jade into letting her go, which thankfully worked as Jade’s hand pulled free of her mouth. Of course, grabbing her like that was only going to make it harder for Rebecca to explain that she wasn’t a horny lesbian slave. Or it would have, if her fingers hadn’t found Jade to be soaking wet as well.

“You…” Rebecca gasped. “You bitch! You’re just as wet as I am.”

“I… Well, I’m not a slave like you!”

“I’m not a slave either!”

“Then why are you so wet?” Jade demanded.

“Why are you so wet, huh?”

Jade shook, blushing deeply. “It’s… it’s just adrenaline. I fought Emma to escape from her, and I’ve been running all over this mansion terrified. It’s not my fault that adrenaline turns me on.”

“And it’s not my fault for being wet either,” Rebecca snapped. “At least I didn’t try to condemn you with a test I would’ve failed too!”

“Okay, fine, I’m sorry.” Jade looked away. “I just don’t want to end up a brainwashed slave like the others. Can you blame me?”

“No, I’m just as freaked out as you are.” Rebecca let out a sigh. “I’m going to trust you though. At this point either you’re a slave, or you’re not. We’re outnumbered anyway, and Amber has magic tits that can paralyze us, so odds are we aren’t making it out anyway.”

“Unless we work together,” Jade grinned, and the fact that she could still be optimistic raised Rebecca’s spirits a little.

“Alright, let’s do it.” Rebecca nodded, then waited. And waited. Then she blushed and looked away. “Um, you’re still touching my pussy.”

Even in the dark she could see Jade go bright red. “W-well you’ve still got your hand down my pants too.”

Her fingers instinctively groped at Jade’s pussy, reminding Rebecca that they were still someplace wet and warm. Jade trembled at the touch, and her fingers wound up rubbing at Rebecca’s cunt, setting her off too.

Rebecca suppressed a moan, her heart beating a little faster. “You still haven’t taken your hand away.”

“Neither have you,” Jade shot back. Rebecca gulped and wanted to pull her hand back, but something seemed to keep it there. It was just too awkward being trapped like this, touching Jade so intimately, and with each passing second Rebecca felt more anxious, and also more turned on.

Jade shivered, still crouched beside her, and Rebecca wondered what she was going to say, when suddenly the lights in the garage sprang to life. Still with a hand in each other’s pants, both girls turned to see Emma and Ginger against the other side of the garage, giggling to themselves as they stood in the doorway.

“You two sure look comfy,” Ginger called out, laughing happily.

Mortified, Rebecca yanked her hand out of Jade’s shorts as she felt Jade’s hand slide out of her pants. She tried to ignore how slick her fingers felt, and also the way her pussy was calling out for Jade’s hand to stay where it was.

“Glad I finally caught up with you, Jade.” Emma took a step forward, standing up straight to show off her impressive height. “I still need to pay you back for all those drinks you gave me at the pool.”

Rebecca gave Jade a curious glance.

“I threw some bottles of booze at her.”

“A lot of bottles,” Emma specified angrily. Then she broke into a happy grin. “But that’s okay, because Goddess is on her way here now. In the mean time though, me and Ginger can have some fun.”

Ginger cupped her small, perky tits and gave a manic laugh. “Oh, I’m so jealous you girls get to be brainwashed. It was the greatest experience of my life. The terror. The excitement. The incomparable pleasure you get when Goddess finally molds you to her will.” Ginger licked her lips and moaned, playing with a strand of red hair around her fingers. “I wish I could experience it all again, but I’m a happy slave now. At least there is a close second to being brainwashed.” She opened her eyes and stared right at Rebecca, and the glee that Rebecca saw there terrified her.

“What’s that?” Jade asked, trying to hide her own fear.

Ginger gave an innocent laugh. “Why, watching Goddess break the both of you, silly.” The redhead fell into a peal of laughter as her hands roamed her body, and Rebecca grimaced.

“I think I liked Ginger better when she was scared and timid.”

Still crouched beside her, Rebecca watched as Jade’s hand secretly took hold of a wrench from the floor. “In that case, let’s give them something to be scared of.”

Suddenly Jade leapt to her feet, wielding the wrench like a psychotic killer as she let loose a war cry. Instantly the brainwashed slaves screamed and backed away, though Rebecca was surprised to see that the usually confident Emma was even more terrified than Ginger. Satisfied from the way they ran away from the door, Jade swung her arm and threw the wrench hard, sending it sailing across the garage. Unfortunately she’d thrown it at where the hypnotized slaves had just been standing, rather than the spot five feet away where Emma and Ginger actually were.

Ginger watched the wrench sailing through the air and laughed. “You missed!”

Emma, on the other hand, had her eyes wide in disbelief. “No way in hell are you really gonna hit—”

The wrench struck the control box for the lights and it burst with a spray of blue and red sparks. Rebecca winced at the flash, but let out a happy yell as all of the lights in the garage shut off at once. The darkness swallowed up everything again, but she felt Jade grab her elbow and quickly yank her to the side as they raced off into the pack of cars, hiding before Ginger or Emma could think to chase them.

As they ducked behind a jeep, Rebecca heard the slaves shouting.

“Bullshit!” Emma screamed. “How the hell did you hit that? I call bullshit!”

Crouching beside her Jade snickered, and Rebecca heard her actually take a breath in to shout something back. Rebecca elbowed her in the ribs, giving her a stern glare that cut through the darkness. She saw Jade mouth an apology before they went back to crawling silently, trying to gain more distance.

Flashlights turned on, the bright beams of light sweeping over the tops of the cars above them.

“Where the hell did they go?” Ginger groaned.

“Nowhere,” Emma replied. “The lights are still on outside, so we’ll see them the second they try to open a door to escape. They’re still in here.”

Footsteps started running, echoing through the garage so that it was impossible to hear where they were really coming from. Jade and Rebecca froze as Emma ran right past them, her silhouette lit up from the light on her phone which was luckily facing the other direction.

“You two can’t hide from your fate! We’re all going to live happily ever after as devoted servants to our Goddess!”

“That’s right,” Ginger shouted, and it was clear she was still back guarding the door where they’d come in. “You might as well give up now so we can just jump right into the orgies.”

Jade patted Rebecca’s shoulder and gave her a scared look as she pointed in two directions. Rebecca didn’t want to split up and be alone again. She wanted to cling to Jade and stay with her, even if it meant they were captured, but she knew she had to be brave. Jade waited until Emma was running again before she silently crept off to the right, moving behind a large van. Rebecca tried to calm herself and crawled off to the left. It was going to be okay, she told herself, even as Ginger and Emma’s flashlights continued to roam across the garage, coming within inches of exposing her.

“You can go ahead and hide all you want,” Emma yelled. “But sooner or later we’ll find you. And then you get to experience the really fun part.”

Rebecca slid beneath a car and thought of Heather, watching her free will vanish as her face became vacant and happy while drooling on Amber’s tits. She shivered and pushed the image away. Whatever came for them after that was too scary for her to even consider. Instead she hid in the darkness, praying for a miracle while the two slaves continued to hunt for them.

* * *

Deeper in the house, Maria was carefully checking through a series of bedrooms on the second floor. Each was sparsely decorated, probably rooms for more unimportant guests, but they did all possess a window with an amazing view of the valley down below the mountain. Maria had been checking every window she came across, only to find that all of them were sealed shut. Checking this room left her with just another locked window, and in a desperate move she suddenly grabbed a chair from the desk and hurled it at the window. She’d thrown the chair with all of her strength, and yet the window barely even received a scratch.

“Stupid,” Maria muttered, realizing how much noise she must have made. It was this house, it was driving her insane. Except Maria knew that wasn’t the real truth. It wasn’t the house or even Amber; it was the fact that she’d abandoned Rebecca. After everything her roommate had done to support her since they’d met, what had she done for Rebecca? She couldn’t even stand her ground against some topless woman with psychic powers.

Maria let out a weary sigh and rested against the wall, knowing that she was just wasting her time checking rooms like this. Everything would be locked. Amber hadn’t left them any ways out. By now she had most likely enslaved Rebecca and Heather as well. Even if they had managed to slip away, it still didn’t give them any kind of advantage. What were they supposed to do against someone as powerful as Amber? She could almost hear Amber’s annoying and condescending voice now…

Her eyes shot open as Maria realized that it was Amber’s voice, coming from the room next to hers! Maria leapt back from the wall, terrified that Amber had heard her outburst from before, but her muffled voice didn’t sound alarmed. Maria pressed her ear to the wall and listened closely. She couldn’t make out anything that Amber was saying through the wall. What she did notice was that Amber was speaking in a calm, even voice, her words going up in inflection. Like she was happy, or gloating. Which means that Amber didn’t know how close Maria was to her.

Maria stepped back uncertainly. Every instinct in her body told her to run off in the other direction. It didn’t make any sense that Amber could have made it out of the dance floor and beaten her here, but then again Amber probably knew the layout of the mansion better than they did to get the drop on them in the first place. Amber was certainly talking to somebody, probably one or more of her slaves, so she wasn’t alone. It would be madness to try to take her on, especially after Maria had seen how easily Amber had toyed with Heather and Rebecca, both girls so much stronger than her.

Maria checked that the hallway was empty before stepping out, her eyes locked on the next room. She could still hear the faint whisper of Amber’s voice, as she continued whatever monologue she was giving. Maria knew that her only choice was to turn and run the other way, to try and find someplace to hide or maybe one of the other girls who could help protect her. Instead, Maria’s hand tightened on the tiny statue in her hand as she silently approached the door of the next bedroom. She slid up beside the door and checked to see what she’d ended up grabbing off of the desk, not even aware that she’d picked up an impromptu weapon. It was a tiny fake Oscar statue, and Maria had to stifle a nervous laugh.

‘And the award for biggest bitch goes to Amber,’ Maria thought bitterly, grabbing the doorknob. ‘With the award being graciously accepted by the back of Amber’s head.’

She opened the door as slowly as possible, knowing this was insane. Even if Amber wasn’t watching the door, whoever she was talking to would certainly notice her sneaking in. Maria shoved down her fear and kept inching the door open silently. She had to do this. For Rebecca. For the other girls still left. For all the cheerleaders that were brainwashed. If she could knock Amber unconscious, it might at least give them a fighting chance. And if she failed, well, it wasn’t like her odds of escaping without being captured were all that high anyway.

If Amber noticed the door opening she made no notice of it. Her voice didn’t even change as she kept up her speech, which Maria could finally hear. “I want you to know what an honor this is for you, to be my slave. I am a Goddess, and you shall worship me. I am your Goddess, and you wish only to make me happy. Study my body, stare at my tits, and accept your new role.”

Maria guessed that Amber was brainwashing someone, just like she’d done to Emma. For all she knew, Maria could step into the room to see Rebecca naked and mindless, drooling happily as she allowed herself to be conditioned to serve Amber. The shocking image was enough to give Maria the courage to act. She quickly broke into the room, the fake Oscar held above her head like a club as her eyes fixed themselves on the topless sight of Amber smiling.

She had enough time for a mini-heart attack before her startled mind realized that she hadn’t actually been caught by Amber’s tits. Instead she saw a life-size image of Amber smiling on a flat screen television, her perfect tits bouncing as she exhaled and continued with her sermon.

“It is your greatest pleasure to make me happy. Repeat that for me now.”

Maria was shocked to hear a voice answer, and looked down to see Heather on her knees, the busty brunette completely naked. Heather had a hand between her legs, fingering herself as she spoke in a shaky voice.

“It is my, mhhm, greatest pleasure to make you happy, Goddess.” Heather didn’t seem to have noticed Maria entering. Her entire attention seemed to be absorbed on the naked Goddess on the television screen as she humped her hand obediently and waited for more instructions. The recording of Amber continued to stare ahead, that smug smile perfectly in place for a few seconds before she responded.

“Excellent work, slave. You are now completely conditioned to obey my will. Now rise and join your sisters. Find the other cheerleaders and capture them, so they can learn the glory of their new Goddess.

“Yes Goddess,” Heather hissed with excitement in her voice, jumping to her feet. “I will show them your love.” She spun about like a trained soldier, ready to march out and conquer the enemy, only to jump in surprise as she saw Maria standing there. Maria screamed too and dropped the fake Oscar. Both of them stood there trying to calm down, staring at each other awkwardly for a moment. “Sorry about that,” Heather finally said. “You just scared the crap out of me.”

“Me too,” Maria answered lamely. “I guess I was distracted by…” Her eyes flicked over to the television, where Amber’s naked body was frozen in place where the tape had been paused.

Heather turned to the television and gushed out a moan. “Isn’t our Goddess just perfect?”

Maria’s hand trembled and she forced it to stay still, as she put a smile on her face. “She sure is perfect. I’m so glad I can be her slave now.”

“I know!” Heather cried happily, not even questioning Maria. “We were such idiots to try and fight, weren’t we?”

“We sure were. I wished I hadn’t run off and left you girls behind.”

Heather waved a hand dismissively. “Please, it was the best thing. I get to be with Goddess now, so it’s all for the best.” Then Heather turned to study Maria, seeming to really notice her for the first time. “How did Goddess get you, anyway? I thought you ran for the hills.”

Maria gulped, doing her best to stay calm and keep a happy slave smile on her face. “I did run. And then immediately hid in the next room. Goddess found me almost right away. It must have been right after she finished with you and Rebecca.”

Heather frowned. “I’m afraid Rebecca got away. She ran off while Goddess was claiming me.”

“That’s too bad,” Maria muttered, masking her gratitude. It wasn’t that hard to smother her hope, since she knew that Rebecca’s situation still wasn’t any better since they were all trapped in the mansion. “She’ll be caught sooner or later.”

“And I better do my part to help,” Heather announced happily, heading to the door. “You can hit play on the instructional film and it’ll start over. Goddess will tell you everything you need to know to serve her and go over what her plans are for us.” She squealed in excitement, cupping her huge tits and pinching her nipples. “Fuuuuck, I can’t wait until we’re all enslaved and can get to the real fun. Goddess is going to punish and humiliate all of us for what we did to her. I’m so wet thinking about it.”

“Me too,” Maria replied nervously. “I’m so wet. And horny. So horny for our Goddess.” She rolled her eyes at her own bad acting, but luckily Heather didn’t seem to notice.

“You can strip down and get to conditioning yourself. I’ve got to head out there and help patrol. I think there’s only two girls left now that Goddess caught you.”

Maria nodded, stepping into the room and slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Very slowly, as she tried to bide her time until Heather left. The cheerleader seemed to buy her lousy performance for now, since Maria hadn’t been forced to actually do anything too sexual yet. If Heather had stuck around while she stripped, though, Maria knew she would have probably broken down from embarrassment. As long as Heather left thinking Maria was another slave it would give her time to try and escape back into the mansion. She’d have at least long enough until Heather happened to run into Amber and learn the truth.

Heather was nearly out the door when she suddenly stopped, biting her lip. “You know, just for the record, I think you’re really cute.” Maria spun around, accidentally undoing a button as she reacted with shock.

“You do?”

“Of course. I’m glad Goddess Amber came to help us, or I probably would have been mean to you. Nothing personal, but Ashley and the other girls really only accept people who acted mean like them, so I definitely would have picked on you the whole time.” Heather smiled. “But now I don’t have to pretend to be mean anymore, so I can be friends with you. And well, since we are lesbians now…” Heather licked her lips as her eyes roamed over Maria’s body.

Maria gulped and blushed deeply. She wasn’t into girls, of course, but it was a little flattering to know that someone as beautiful as Heather was interested in her. Maria’s experience warned her that Heather could be just saying this to mess with her, but the enslaved cheerleader seemed completely earnest. Besides, since she was completely naked it was easy for Maria to see how wet Heather was while she stared at her.

Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment and her mouth was dry, but Maria finally managed to squeeze out a “Thank you.”

Heather giggled, and looked ready to go, until she stopped again, wearing a troubled expression. “You know, I don’t think I’m really a slave. I think Amber’s programming really didn’t take hold.”

Maria gasped in surprise. “It didn’t?”

The naked Heather closed the door, smiling slyly. “Nope. In fact, I should probably watch the conditioning video again. You know, just to make sure I’m a good, obedient slave for Goddess.”

Maria nervously took a step back. “I think you might be conditioned enough already.”

At that Heather shook her head. “You’re right, you’re right.” Maria was about to let out a sigh of relief, when Heather continued. “We’re both brainwashed lesbians. I don’t really need to play coy, do I? Maria, I really want to eat you out while Goddess conditions you.”

Maria’s eyes darted to the frozen image of Amber on the screen, then back to Heather. She wanted to refuse, but she was afraid that doing so would make Heather suspicious that she wasn’t a horny enslaved lesbian. If she did let Heather… do that to her, though, wouldn’t that only make it more likely that she’d catch on? Noticing that Heather was still watching, Maria put on a bright smile and undid another button of her blouse, exposing her modest bra.

“Sure, Heather. I’d love to.”