The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslaved in Salem

By Hypnofur

Finding a place to pee in Salem, MA around Halloween is an incredibly challenging task. Kevin Carlson had to practically sprint to the porta-pottie when he finally spotted one a few streets away from where he and his wife Emma were in their current explorations of the city.

Salem, long known for its history of witches and other ghouls, has become a Halloween mecca over the last few decades. On a Friday or Saturday evening in October, thousands of people descend upon the quaint New England town to revel in spookiness, ghosts, witches and vampires.

Emma Carlson had never really liked Halloween, but Kevin had always loved it. Frankly, ever since they met, Kevin always thought of her distaste for Halloween as her only flaw. He truly thought she was perfect in every other way. He always wished she’d dress up in a costume, or even put on a witches had or something to give out candy on Halloween night. Emma loved Kevin, and she knew how much this Halloween business meant to him, so she booked a trip for them to fly in from their home in Terrace Park Ohio, to the center of all things Halloween—Salem. So far, all had worked out better than she thought. The flight from CVG in Cincy to Logan was an easy one, and the hotel she found in Boston was actually pretty sleek and sexy. The Uber ride from Boston to Salem was a bit long because of all the traffic, but once they were in the quaint little downtown, Kevin was like a kid in a candy store. He loved going in all the Halloween themed shops, scoping out the authentic old graveyards, and seeing all the people in costume. Emma mostly enjoyed seeing him so happy. The rest of this stuff creeped her out a bit.

The couple had a 9:00 Witch History Candelight tour booked. It departed from right outside the Salem Witch Museum. Having consumed a very large pumpkin spice coffee, Kevin knew that he needed to find a bathroom before the tour left. Emma told him she would wait by the entrance, and that she would make sure the tour did not leave without him. Kevin checked his watch as he was getting back to the Museum entrance. It was 9:05. He saw the candlelight tour heading down the street. Why hadn’t Emma stopped them? Maybe they ignored her requests. If the tour guide was male, it was unlikely he had ignored Emma.

Kevin scanned the area as he approached. He slowed down as he saw Emma. She wasn’t trying to stop the tour from leaving at all. She was talking to someone. Well, someone was talking to her. A man. That wasn’t unusual, men tried to talk to her all the time when Kevin wasn’t around. She was tall and blonde and beautiful. Not to mention incredibly sweet and friendly. Kevin had become numb to it over the years. Besides, she never, ever, once made him feel like there was any other guy in the world that she would ever choose over him. He knew she loved him more than anything. Kevin felt the same.

However, he knew her so well and he could tell something was weird. She was staring so intently at the guy. Why was she looking at him like that? And why was she lightly stroking the fur of her coat collar? That was something she only did when she was feeling… sexy?

Kevin grew more and more concerned as he approached. Who was this guy, and why was she looking at him like that? He was unremarkable. Pale and short. Emma had never liked short guys. At 5′9″, her height had always been a bit of a thing growing up. As a result, she had always been drawn to tall guys. Yet this man who had her captivated was no more than 5′7″.

What Kevin didn’t know at the time was that the man was actually quite tall, at least by 1768 standards. That’s when he had been born, almost 250 years ago. The man was now a vampire. The most powerful vampire in Salem actually. His name was Marcus Newell.

Emma was people watching when Marcus had first approached. She hadn’t even seen him. She was instead watching a group of early 20’s friends laugh their way down the cobblestone streets. They were so happy, so confident in their skimpy costumes. So fully of life and laughter. She was actually warming to all the Halloween business.

“You are quite beautiful” Marcus said as he approached from her rear.

Emma had dealt with this, a lot. She was always very nice, as she prided herself on being a nice person, but she always made sure they knew she was married and not interested. She turned to tell this new admirer just that.

But when she saw him, she was instantly overcome with a wave of arousal. He was pale, and short, two things she never liked, but something about him was… sexy. Very sexy. She had never been attracted to another man besides Kevin. And frankly, she had never been attracted to Kevin like this. He was so… sexual. What was she thinking?! She had to get her thoughts together. He had said something, what did he say? He called her beautiful. Oh god, he thought she was beautiful.

“Th-Thank you” she stammered. She immediately chided herself. Where was Kevin? She had to think of Kevin. She loved Kevin, she was married to Kevin. She couldn’t let herself have feelings like this.

Summoning all of her love for her husband, and all of her willpower, she said to the stranger “I should really be going”

Marcus was quite used to this effect he had on women. However, this particular woman was more beautiful than any he had seen in fifty years. Maybe seventy five. He definitely wasn’t letting her go anywhere.

“Look into my eyes” he said to her.

Her gaze obeyed almost instinctively. When her eyes met his, a warm buzz started in the back of her mind. She felt her pussy continue to moisten as everything faded away except his dark red eyes. She could almost feel her thoughts being unavoidably pushed aside. Even the need to find Kevin was fading away, replaced by a growing need to submit… to obey.

His presence, his power, was invading her mind. It felt so good to stare into his eyes. She felt like she was floating. She felt so good, so sexy. Her hand unconsciously moved to her fur collar, as it often did when she was feeling aroused. She was completely enthralled by the small, pale man before her. It was like she had been waiting her whole life for this feeling of submission to him. Was she his? Did he own her? Was he her Master? Would he let her serve him? Would he allow her to give herself to him completely? She wanted so desperately to obey, to serve, to please him.

It was at this time that Kevin was approaching hard and fast. An avid Halloween fan, he knew this guy was doing some Vampire thing. Maybe he was a hypnotist or something that got his jollies off pretending to be a vampire? Maybe he knew how to do some sort of instant induction like those gypsies who steal people’s money?

“Hey! Back off!” Kevin yelled from about twenty five feet away. People turned their heads. He was causing a commotion. Marcus hadn’t flinched, he hadn’t looked away from his stare with Emma for a second. Kevin’s flight or fight instincts kicked in. He went up to the guy and grabbed the back of his shoulder and pulled. To no avail. The guy didn’t even move an inch. At 6′4″, 250, Kevin was quite surprised that he couldn’t move a little 5 foot something guy.

Marcus was annoyed. He wanted to rip this annoying man’s throat out right there. But he couldn’t. Especially not in today’s era of cameras and such. March had lived this long because he knew how to be discreet. He couldn’t have an angry mob coming after him (again). He knew he had to abort for now. However, he was quite frustrated by this, and he turned to give Kevin a growl and a hiss.

When he did so, Kevin was immediately taken a back. He was truly frightened by the hissing vampire. Maybe he was a guy in a costume, but it was a freakily good costume, with dark red contacts and very realistic fangs. Kevin feared it wasn’t a disguise at all. He felt all the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

To his relief, the vampire walked away. Kevin raced to Emma, scooping her up in his arms. It took her a moment to come to her senses. Kevin? Yes, Kevin had her. Her loving husband had her. That was good… wasn’t it? Where was the man with the eyes? Where was the man who was so powerful? Was he her Master?

“Em, are you ok?” Kevin asked as he held her.

“He was magnificient” she whispered.

Kevin knew he had to get them out there. He grabbed Emma’s hand and started leading her away. He was trying to rush her out of the city center. Could he find a taxi or something to get them back to the hotel? The crowds were so thick it was difficult to move quickly, especially with a still spaced out Emma being lugged along.

But soon he saw his salvation. There was a taxi dropping off some tourists. Kevin felt he could reach it. They could hop in there and be whisked back to their hotel in Boston, which was is a good 15 miles away. Away from the Halloween horrors of Salem. Away from the vampire. Back to safety, where he could hold Emma so tight, and make sure she was safe.

He was only about a hundred feet from the taxi when a strong arm grabbed him. Kevin jerked his around, terrified that the vampire had found him. He was relieved to find it was a Salem police officer. He must have looked like some sort of creep, dragging Emma around like that. This wasn’t going to be the easiest thing to explain, but he knew Emma could verify that he was not a creep or abuser when she came to her senses. He let go of her hand as he sort of held both of his hands up, waving slightly as he tried to diffuse the situation.

“Officer, I know this looks weird but…..” Kevin started, but was interrupted as 50,000 volts of electricity from the officers Tazer shot into him. He immediately fell to his knees in pain.

Marcus had been hunting for centuries. Some tourist husband was not likely to elude him. Not far from where the vampire had encountered Emma, a couple police officers on a paid detail were sitting on one of the street corners. They worked this beat often. They quieted down the drunks, and every once in a while they stopped one of the weirdos in costumes from taking too many liberties with their anonymity. For the most they hung out, drank coffee and chatted with each other. Within ten seconds of Marcus approaching them, they were ready to follow his orders. It had only taken a few minutes for them to catch up to Kevin and Emma.

As one officer was tazing Kevin, his partner pulled up in a police cruiser behind Emma. He rolled down the back window to reveal Marcus in the back seat. One look back into his hypnotic eyes was more than enough to keep Emma from focusing on her husbands on going electrocution.

“My dear…” Marcus invited as the door opened. Emma gladly got inside. The officer put on the blue lights to get through the crowd, and brought his new Master and his prey to the Newell Mansion, one of the oldest and grandest homes on the coast of the Massachusetts North Shore.

Marcus dispatched the officer to retrieve Kevin, before turning his attention back to the beautiful Emma. Looking deep into her eyes, he said “You are now completely under my power. Completely under my control. From this moment on, I am your idea of sexual perfection. I am your Lord and Master. You desire only to please me, to serve me. You are my slave….”

“Your slave” Emma happily repeated back to her Master.

With that, they embraced and kissed passionately. Marcus loved the warm feel of the beautiful human woman, his hands caressing her body. He felt a cell phone in the front pocket of her fur coat. He became curious about this woman as he ordered her to her knees.

As Emma was on her knees sucking his cock, Marcus started looking through her phone. Frantic texts started coming in from Kevin.

Where are you?

Are you ok?

The cops are in on this!

Get help!

Call me! Let me know you are ok!

I love you!

Marcus said, “Looks like your husband has been trying to get a hold of you.”

Emma was far to hypnotized to care so Marcus continued to say,” let’s take a picture and I will show him where you are.” As the vampire pointed the phone down, he took a picture of Emma with half of his cock in her mouth.

Moments later, in the back of the police car, Kevin’s personal hell became even more tortuous as he received the text from Emma’ phone. The picture came first. Then:

Look at your wife, she loves my cock and is now my slave.

Kevin was crushed. Tears ran down his face. He always wondered what it would be like to have Emma suck his cock. She didn’t do that sort of thing. Women that looked like her didn’t have to.

Meanwhile, back at his mansion, Marcus commanded his new thrall to stand up. He was laughing almost maniacally, he loved being evil. He had Emma take off her jeans, boots, and panties, but leave on the fur coat. She kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He resisted momentarily and then started kissing her back, probing her mouth with his own tongue while his hands started probing her body. His left hand clamped down on her ass again while he worked two of his right hand fingers into her wet pussy.

They stood there entwined, her hands around his pale shaft, his hands all over her.

“I bet you’ve always been so virtuous, haven’t you? Such a faithful wife” he asked.

Emma moaned out a noise of agreement just as she felt herself starting to build to an orgasm. Her pussy involuntarily clamped down on his fingers as she started to cum and her vision went cross momentarily as Marcus tightened his grip on her body to match.

He leaned in so that their noses were practically touching. “I knew it,” he snarled. “Yet now you are my servant, wanting nothing more than to please me in every way….”

Emma broke away from his grasp and bent over her desk, spreading her legs slightly. “Please use me for your pleasure Master,” she said as she reached underneath herself and started rubbing her clit again. She was lost in a sexual fervor. The likes of which she had never before come close to experiencing.

He licked his hand and rubbed the head of his cock. “You are mine”

“yo—” Before she could finish speaking he slipped into her and the rest of her confirmation was lost in a sudden intake of air and all she could manage was a breathy, “Oh-my- god.”

He slid in further and she threw her head down, almost slamming into a mahogany desk in the room. She could feel her legs starting to shake. She may as well have never been fucked before.

“Do you like that?” he groaned.

All she could manage under the circumstances was a moan of acknowledgement and rapid breathing. She gasped raggedly and finally managed, “Mast... Master.”

Marcus ground himself into her as far as he could and leaned close to her ear, “Are you ready to become mine once and for all?”

“Oh god yes,” she gasped into the desktop. “Pleeease Master.”

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head away from the table. He growled into her ear this time. “You are now mine.”

Emma bucked against him. “Yes, yours Master!”

He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. He pulled back about halfway and slammed back into her listening to her ragged breathing as he did. Then he pulled back further and slammed back into her even harder. He loved the sound human women made when they got fucked by a by him for the first time.

After a momentary pause to let her writhe beneath him, he started to pound her, rhythmically thrusting into her while maintaining his deathgrip on her hips. Emma groaned, gasped and shuddered with each of Marcus’s thrusts.

Twenty minutes of Marcus’s mind-blowing rhythm and she couldn’t take any more. She was screaming loud enough at this point that it might alert the neighbors. Marcus liked to feed at the moment he was coming, and this time was no different….

The two hypnotized Salem cops kept poor Kevin locked in the back of the cruiser, parked outside of Newell manor, for hours until they were summoned to bring him in.

Handcuffed and humbled, Kevin was thrown down onto an oriental rug in the center of a grand living room. A fire burned in the fire place. He looked around and found Marcus sitting there, in a large leather winged chair, staring at him. Beautiful Emma approached from behind, now wearing only a simple black velvet gown.

“Good news Kevin, Master has shown me how wonderful Halloween can be” she said with an evil smile.

A week later, the house in Terrace Park Ohio was put up for sale.