The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson

(or: Bastard Made Mom a Sex Slave!)

Chapter 2, part5, He Made Her His Bitch

* * *

“I can—I can learn to give you blowjobs that will curl your toes, Daddy.” That was typical Mom—if you don’t do well enough the first time, study hard, and learn to do better. She’d just never applied that to ... oral sex before ...

Grudgingly, Brad allowed with a sigh, “Ooooo-kay ...”

“Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!”

“Yeah, you study up, and we’ll see how your performance improves later tonight.”

Suddenly, all Terri’s worries were wiped away and her face lit up! “TONIGHT?! Does that mean—?”

“Yeaahhh ... I’m thinking I might stay over tonight—”

She popped up on her knees, enlivened again, and screamed in delight. “YEEEAAAA! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! OHGOD, YES!”

She hopped up on her feet, naked, and did a little joyous dance, like she were a teen girl again. “OHHYEAAAHHH!

“DADDY’S STAYING OVER!

“DADDY’S STAYING OVER!

“DADDY’S STAYING OVER!”

“Jesus!” Artie sounded like it was flopping his stomach over, “Theresa, you’re acting like a teenage girl that just found out her little pop idol is coming to town.

“Have a little dignity, woman!”

“Yyyyeah,” Brad declared, “I’m going to stay over tonight.

“So, Little Artie, you and I need to take a tour of the closets in the house, to see which one you’ll be sleeping in.

Artie sounded surprised. “I—I’m sleeping ... in a closet tonight?”

“Well, you’re sure not staying in the master bedroom with me!” Brad laughed.

Mom was still doing her little joyous dance in the background. Naked.

“Uhm. Okay ... I guess ...” Artie resigned to the fact.

“Good boy, Artie. If you stay this well-behaved, I MAY keep you around.”

“Uh ... thank you ... ?”

Mom continued her naked dance of joy, but adapted her lyrics. “Artie’s in a closet tonight!

“Artie’s in a closet tonight!

“Artie’s in a closet tonight!”

Artie grumbled from off-camera.

“Now YOU, Theresa,” Brad began, and Mom halted her dance, but was unable to dampen the happy brightness in her face, “learn to suck cock.”

“Yes, Daddy!” she promised happily and sincerely, “I WILL, Daddy! I will learn how to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch for you!” She must have heard a student use that saying at some time ...

Brad chuckled, “You do that, punkin.

“Okay, second thing: trim things up a little down there.”

Mom was able to serious herself up a little. “Yes, sir!

“You mean ... my, uhm ... pussy?”

Well ... she was learning the lingo for her tormentor, I guess. I’d never heard her refer to it as a “pussy,” but she was willing to for Brad ...

“Yes. BUT, don’t you DARE shave it all off!” Brad told her. “You look just adorable with your fuzzy little pelt. But clean that thing up a little, make it civilized down there.”

“Yes, sir!”

“HAVE you ever shaved your twat, snookums?” Brad chuckled.

“No, Daddy—never.

“I hadn’t thought so. So it’s a ... jungle from birth down there?”

“yes, sir.”

“Did you ever think you’d be trimming your pussy? And for a STUDENT?”

“OHGODNO, Brad. I NEVER thought I’d ever trim her. And CERTAINLY NOT—JESUS!—for a ... student! Even if you ARE 19 years old.

“But ...” her voice quieted and filled with sincerity, without her even trying to convey that, “but I’ll do ANYTHING for you, Daddy ...”

“Heh. That’s more true than you realize, punkin.”

“Wowww ...” Mom rolled her eyes and grinned, “trimming my pussy to impress a grown student ...

“GOD! I REALLY AM ... SUCH a whore!”

“Good girl!” Brad praised her.

Her face lit up still more. “Thank you, Daddy!”

“I always like it when you call yourself a whore, punkin.”

“I will, Daddy ...”

Brad turned to Artie while Mom still glowed with happiness. “Okay, Artie, c’mon. Let’s go pick out your closet, man.”

Still bubbling with joy, Mom loudly whispered a few more taunts, “Artie’s in a closet tonight!

“Artie’s in a closet tonight!

“Artie’s in a closet tonight”!

* * *

The scene cut to Mom sitting, naked, on the bathroom counter. One leg straight out along the counter, the other leg up and crooked to the other side to spread her crotch-al area. Which was covered with shaving lotion! Otherwise, I wouldn’t—you know—be even looking there! So nothing was visible there, it was all covered in foam. She had a razor in her hand, so apparently was in the middle of “trimming up” down there. She also was wearing a choker and—well, I do have to admit that she looked “sexy.” I don’t normally notice things like that about her, but I do have to admit that—she did. To other guys, she would be ... hot.

Her voice narrated this part while the image was frozen, “Well, I did a quick study on the internet of shaved pussies.

“I didn’t really know exactly WHAT Daddy wanted—how MUCH to shave her—my puss. So I made a best guess.

“Aaaand ... then I shaved my twat—just trimmed it this time, really—for the first time in my life.”

Her narration stopped, and the Mom naked and spread on the bathroom counter started moving. “I sure hope I’m doing this right.

“PLEASE just let Daddy like what I do to my pussy for him ...”

“MAN!” Artie threw the bathroom door open and stepped in. “He didn’t even let me have the biggest closet! It’s MY house, and he gives me the little closet!”

“Arthur!” Mom snapped at him, “I’m doing something PRIVATE in here!”

“OH, you mean ... trimming your pussy, for your ... 19 year old student that’s NOT your husband? You mean THAT, hmm?”

“Yes! I mean exactly that, Arthur! Now get out!”

“Hmmph, it’s OUR house! I live here TOO!

“And it’s not like you have any SHAME left anymore, woman. So don’t put on like you do!”

“Arthur, I still have a right to privacy for—”

“You’re shaving your TWAT for a STUDENT, Theresa! Give me a break!

“And I have to sleep in a closet tonight ...“

“You’re an ASSHOLE, Arthur.

“And he gave you the little closet because you irked him.”

“Hungh?”

“He’s enjoying getting me to humiliate myself.

“You told me to ‘have a little dignity’—that’s the OPPOSITE of what he wants.

“You irritated him, so you get to go to the little closet for the night.”

Artie got a funny look on his face. “Hungh ... you COULD be RIGHT.”

Actually, she was EXACTLY right. She just rattled off Artie’s clumsy moves that earned him penalty points in this twisted little game of Brad’s. While ... sitting there naked on the bathroom cabinet and ... grooming her crotch fur with a razor ...

Like I’d noted earlier, whatever Brad did to her sure didn’t affect her intelligence. She was as quick and smart as ever—smarter even than me, I knew for a fact. And I was no slouch in the intelligence department, at least if you went by university grades.

“Of course, I’m right,” she scowled at Artie. “Get with the program, Arthur. If we’re going to come through this with ANY PART of ourselves still intact, we’re going to have to be incredibly smart about it.”

“Hungh,” Artie shrugged. “You’re actually ... right ...

“That’s, uhm ... really clear thinking for—for—”

“For how desperate I’ve been acting today? I’m not an IDIOT, Arthur. Just ... well, desperately OBSESSED with making Daddy happy.”

It WAS really striking, actually—how clear and intelligent she was at times like that, compared to how foolish and self-degrading she could be for Brad. Was it ... on purpose ... ? Was she ... doing it deliberately? I didn’t THINK so, but ...

“So, do you think he’ll like it?”

Artie didn’t follow. “Hungh?”

“My pussy—do you think Daddy will like the trim job?”

She’d finished trimming her ... pussy fur, and rinsed and wiped the foam off, leaving her ... well, neater down there.

Artie’s eyebrows popped up. “You’re asking ME if I think ‘the other man’ will like your trimmed-up pussy?”

“Yeaahh?”

“Well ... let me try it out.”

Fucking pig. He DID look positively sleazy.

“Arthur! I am NOT just some whore!”

“You are FOR HIM!”

“I AM for him! But NOT for YOU!”

“That is SO TWISTED!” Artie complained. “Sex with your HUSBAND makes you a WHORE. But sex with your ABUSER is ... ‘OKAY’?”

“Yes.

“So ... do you think this will TEMPT Daddy? To ... DO me?”

“JESUS—this question from what USED TO BE my wife. This is so far beyond anything that I can answer ...”

“Arthur,” she sighed, disgusted, “... just leave.

“If you can’t help me make Daddy happy, just leave.”

“Hmmph! Bitch,” he walked out.

The video image went still, and snookums’ voice narrated a moment, “Well, Daddy eventually said I did a crappy job trimming my twat, but that he didn’t expect any better from me, and that we would just leave it botched like it was.”

The image cut then to a naked Terri, speaking her narration. “Before that, though, I spent some serious time researching blowjobs on the internet.

“One of the first things I found out is that many men are turned on by gagging ... where a woman rams a dick,” she held up a pretty large rubber lifelike dildo, “so far back in her throat that she starts to gag and retch,” she tilted her head back, then slid that rubber cock into her mouth and down her throat—her throat actually bulged a little from the size!—until it was all the way down, the rubber balls pressed at her lips. After a couple seconds, she gave a GRRKKH-GAGKH! sound and brought the rubber cock back up. Eyes watering, she told the camera, “and her eyes start to tear up, and she drools out a mouthful of spittle.” And a couple globs of spittle did drool out of her mouth onto her tits ...

She looked up to the camera then, and continued, “That seemed easy enough to add into my new fellating repertoire, even if it WOULD literally bring tears to my eyes.

“I planned to add that into my bag of oral tricks the very next time I blew Daddy.

“Hopefully ... it would make him HAPPY with me ...

“It was a little longer than I expected before I got to try out the gagging trick, though.

“That’s because—

“Well—

“Daddy bent me over and fucked me silly ...”

The video cut to the frozen image of her sitting on the bathroom counter with pussy trimmed, then came back to the narrating Terri. “Okay, he wants me to tell you, whoever is viewing this, that this next is my FIRST GOOD FUCKING of MY ENTIRE LIFE!

“It ... REALLY WAS!

“Daddy BLEW OUT EVERY SEXUAL FUSE I HAD with this one.

“And I’ve NEVER REALLY BEEN RIGHT again since.”

The video cut from narrating Terri to Terri dressed as a servant in the kitchen. Her back was to the camera, so the tiny little apron that barely covered her pussy from the front didn’t cover anything, leaving ... well, you could barely see her slit there ...

“Really? ANOTHER slutty outfit, Theresa?” Artie griped. “Those aren’t cheap. They’re going to start adding up.”

“Don’t worry about it, Little Artie. YOU’LL be footing the bill for it anyway.”

“Me?”

“Yep.”

Meanwhile, Mom bent over the little cart by her to get a beer for each man—like a good servant should, I guess—very much revealing ... well, her crotch was fully exposed from behind.

“So I get the privilege of PAYING FOR the slutty outfits that my WIFE uses to FLAUNT HER BODY for ANOTHER MAN?!”

“Yeah, ain’t life GREAT!”

“If it were any better,” Artie muttered, “I couldn’t STAND it ...”

Terri walked towards Brad, carrying beers for the men. The view was from the front, thank goodness, so her tiny apron did cover her ... down there.

“And what is this anyway?” Artie demanded. “You’re supposed to be what? Half-maid, half-serving wench? And complete and total SLUT?!”

Mom just coolly held his beer forward. “Your drink, sir.”

“So you’re supposed to be a FUCKING MAID?!”

Terri sighed. “I am a servant, sir.”

“You have become SUCH a FUCKING SLUT, Theresa!” Artie growled.

“And YOU, Arthur—” her face clouded with anger, but then she took a deep breath and calmed herself, “Your drink, sir.”

“Yeah, gimme the goddam drink!”

“So, snookums,” Brad slithered up behind her, and ... cupped boob over her little costume top with one hand, and ... pulled the tiny apron aside to expose fur with the other.

Mom ... smiled. Pleased. Breathing hard suddenly.

“After droning on and on lecturing us in class—and you COULD sometimes bore us to HELL, woman—did you EVER think you’d be trotting your near-naked ass around in a skimpy maid’s outfit, just ... at your student’s command?”

“No sir, Daddy,” she turned around to face him, gazing adoringly at him.

“I NEVER thought I’d be doing ANYTHING like this!

“I ALSO never thought I’d have a bellyful of student-sperm, either,” she told him, referring to her ... cum-swallowing incident earlier. Guess ... she kept the stuff down ...

“You DID gobble me all up,” Brad looked at her, and her eyes lit up with the attention, and a giggle bubbled up out of her. “How IS that digesting, by the way?”

Breathing hard, she answered, “Quite TASTY, Daddy. Ready for ANOTHER LOAD soon.”

“Jesus, Theresa!” Artie muttered from off-screen. “How—how can you act like SUCH a WHORE?! And right in front of me with him ...

Then he called more loudly, “Hey, Theresa, did you ever think you’d be studying up on blowjob techniques to show off to a student of yours?!”

She just ... gave a very contented sigh as Brad felt up her ass, right in front of her husband.

“Answer him, snookums,” Brad told her.

“Arthur ...” she sighed, “No, I never expected to SUCK OFF my student.

“And I didn’t expect to research ways to make Daddy’s toes curl with pleasure ... so that he’ll really really want to DO ME every chance he gets! ’Cuz God knows, I am ALWAYS AVAILABLE to him!

“So, no, asshole, I never expected to so DESPERATELY NEED my student’s attention, but I’ll still do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make him happy with me.”

Artie grumbled his observation, “She didn’t even LOOK at me while she just chewed me out. She just ... kept gazing adoringly at him ...”

Brad looked at Terri, and she insta-brightened—she ALWAYS insta-brightened when he paid attention to her, it seemed—while he told her, “Yeah ... call my guest ‘sir,’ servant.”

“I’m a ‘guest’ in my own home, now ... ?” Artie mumbled.

Gazing lovingly at Brad, she told Artie, “I’m sorry, Mr. Simpson, sir. I don’t mean to be rude, sir.

“But I still DESPERATELY NEED to make my student HAPPY with me. And I will do WHATEVER THE FUCK it takes to PLEASE him!”

“Do you know what I do to naughty servants, dumplin?”

God, Mom, don’t cream yourself every time the bastard looks at you ...

“No, Daddy,” she gave a little gasp, “Wh-what?”

Brad gave her a hard shove toward the table behind her, and she stumbled to it. “Wh-whuuhhh?!”

It suddenly clicked on snookums why Daddy might be bending her over a table, “Daddy?! Daddy, are you—gonna—you’re gonna—you ARE gonna—” Her voice climbed as she wriggled her ass at him. “OHGOD!” she gasped in a trembling voice.

“DO IT!” she asked over her shoulder, her ass jutted out at him, “DO IT! DO IT! Shove it IN me, Daddy!”

“Heh, heh ...” Brad drew the moment out, that his prim Lit teacher cocked her naked ass out at him and begged him to plug it, “WHAT are you?”

“Oh, I’m a SLUTTY NAUGHTY SERVANT!

“And I need to be PUNISHED!

“DICK ME, Daddy! Dick my pussy!

“Fucking DICK me, baby!”

She wriggled the, uhm ... pussy in question.

It was ... she was ... wet in anticipation and excitement. Uhm ... dripping wet.

“OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD!

“DO IT!

“DO IT!”

Off-camera, Artie mumbled, “Right ... here in front of me ... they’re gonna do this right here, just ... right out ... in front of me ...

“Like I’m not even here ...”

“DAAAAADDDYYY!” Terri whined, and looked over her shoulder to see what was taking him so long to dick her, “You’re TEASING me?!

“Please don’t—

“Please don’t—

“Please don’t TEASE me, Daddy!” she twisted back forward and wriggled her ass enticingly.

“FUUUUUUCK ME!

“GIVE IT TOOOOO,” her voice rose and crescendoed, “OOOOO ME!

“Shove it INTO me, Daddy!”

She was ... wet. She was ... downright slobbering down there. For the bastard that was ... brutalizing her ...

What had he DONE to her?!

“Ohgod! Ohgod! I am FUCKING BEGGING for it, baby!” she wriggled her pelvis at him again.

Her breathing audibly quivered when she felt his hand on her ass cheek. He slid it over to slip her lips open down there with his thumb.

That and ... to press his index finger at her asshole.

“OO-OOO-OHHH!” gasped. She was breathing VERY hard now ...

The camera caught Brad sliding his prick into her welcoming twat, and two digits of his finger in her ass.

“OHSWEETMOTHEROFFUCKINGGAAAWWWWWWD!”

“OHJESUS! OHJESUS! OHJESUS! OHGAAAAAWWWWWWD!” she arched her back and clawed at the table, mouth opened wide to bray.

Brad chuckled. “Heh, heh, you’re gonna leave claw marks on the table there, punkin.”

Artie mumbled off-camera, “Holy shit ... she’s never left claw marks for me ... for us ...”

The video cut to another camera, catching snookums as Brad was entered inside her from behind. Then it froze, and Artie’s voice narrated for a moment, “I—I—couldn’t believe that this was even HAPPENING!

“Where was my loving wife?! The woman that had shared my life—and my bed—for the last twenty years?!

“Had she wretchedly betrayed me? And everything that our marriage—our LOVE?!—stood for?!

“Was she—was she as much of a victim of this damned punk as me?!

“Or ... did she—did she somehow ... WANT all this?! Did she WANT all this ... DEGRADATION?!

“Did she ... just ...

“WANT to get FUCKED—and ME fucked OVER—by this punk?!

“Did my loving wife actually WANT to be helped?

“Or ... was I just FOOLING MYSELF about the WHORING BITCH?!

“I—I—

“... didn’t know ...”

Several seconds of silence dragged on with the frozen image of his wife “getting it” from the bastard that had invaded their home. And you could hear in Artie’s ragged breathing that he was torn—love or hate? Rescue or condemn? Be a man or ...

He was louder when he spoke next, “What—what are you two—?! Right here?! You—you can’t—Not right here in front of—”

Brad grabbed the back of snookums’ hair and pulled her head back to show the ugly pleasure rippling across her face—there for Artie, or anyone watching this video, to ... view.

“If you don’t like it, Little Artie, you can leave the room ...”

“OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD ...” leaked out of Terri’s mouth ... her eyes nearly rolled back, so enraptured was she ...

Brad pulled back harder on her hair, so that a tit popped up from her little top, exposing nipple.

“I’m bettin’ that you DO kinda like it a little,” he taunted Artie, “and that you DON’T leave.”

“OHSWEETFUCK—FUCKFUCKFUCK!” Terri moaned, lost in pleasure, oblivious to her bared nipple.

Of course, we just watched a dick slid inside her on the video, so ... what’s a little tit, I guess ...

“Of course, if you leave,” Brad continued, “I’m going to MOCK YOU as a selfish bastard.” Terri chewed her lip, clawing at the table again in unbearable pleasure. “If you can’t bear to allow your wife to soar through the heights of pleasure, then you really are just a little bitch, Artie.”

“MMMMMNNNNNGGHGHGH!” leaked past Terri’s lips when she opened them.

“I mean, LOOK at her!” Brad wriggled his hand, wobbling Terri’s head a little by her hair, “This is a HAPPY WOMAN, Artie!”

Snookums burst out with, “OHGAAWWWD, YOUR COCK INSIDE ME IS DRIVING ME INSANE, BABY!” giving inadvertent confirmation to Brad’s cruel observation.

He pulled her head back by the hair, to lift the other nipple out of the top too. “Does she EVER look this happy when YOU’RE plugging her, Artie?”

Artie ... was silent.

“Yeah, I didn’t THINK SO.”

Terri was panting heavily and gasping. She wasn’t far from—well ... she’d crest soon ...

“So ... tell the camera, Little Artie, how you REALLY FEEL about this.”

Before he could, Terri brayed, “OHGOD! MY PUSSY IS FLOODING, BRAD, BABY! AS YOU SLIDE IN AND OUT OF ME BACK THERE!“

“How do you feel about your hot wife MOUNTED ON MY DICK right in front of you, screaming HER LITTLE HEART OUT in pleasure that YOU’VE NEVER brought her.

“How ... DO you feel about that, Little Artie?”

Terri started a moan, rising in pitch and volume ...

Artie ... was silent.

Terri dropped back to heavy panting and little grunts and whimpers.

Then her eyes widened. “Ohgod! FUCKING USE me, Brad, darling! I don’t think I can GET any wetter!”

“Yeah, okay,” Artie breathed while the camera remained on the sonofabitch Brad and an almost hysterically-pleasured snookums, “I AM. I’m HARDER than I’ve EVER BEEN in my life!

“She is SO HORNY! So fucking DESPERATE to cum! She’s been hiding this fucking WANTON WHORE behind her prim, holier-than-thou mask—”

Moan-grunts broke out of Terri, “Unghgh! Unnnngh! UNNGHGH!”

“I’m SO FUCKING HARD, I’m ready to SQUIRT myself! Right here in my own pants!”

“UuuuuuuuUUUUUUNNNNNNGGGNNNNGHGH!”

Artie’s voice dropped in shame. “Godhelpme ... I am SO turned on right now ...”

Terri opened her mouth wide enough to see her uvula as she bellowed, “OHGOD, BABY! I’M NOT—I CAN’T—

“I ... CAN’T ... HOLD BACK ...

“MUCH—MUCH—LONG—YEEK!

“OHGODIMCUMMMMMMINGGGGG!”

The sound she made them ...

It was like the howling of a wild animal in heat, suddenly released to cummm its fucking heart out!

She clawed the table again, this time literally gouging grooves into the wood with her nails.

More howling and clenching and yi-yi-yi-ing came out of her, like a siren or something ...

Brad grinned. “Ain’t that a pretty mating song that she has, Little Artie?

“Some cultures call it her WHORE-CALL!” A chuckle bubbled up out him. Kind of like noxious gasses bubbling out of hadean lava.

The bastard was going to mock and ridicule her, even while she was mid—’gasm ...

Over the next minute, her siren wound down, leaving her ... deflated ... exhausted ... and utterly content ...

Brad let go of her hair, and her head slumped down, bumping her forehead on the table, where she just laid, still. Unconscious?

A little “slurp” sounded as he slipped his penis out of her ... sopping twat ...

The video froze with Brad’s vile grin leering over her as she laid, unconscious on the table, all pleasured out. Terri’s voice narrated, “I still cringe to think that just a GOOD FUCKING is ALL IT TOOK to OBLITERATE my consciousness and send me into a sexual coma.

“Sex was different now. Not the cuddly little kitty it was before, but a savage, wild animal that just battered me with pleasure.

“And pleasantly poisoned me with thrills, flushing through my bloodstream ...

“Well, I came to a few minutes later.

“And then ... almost peed myself in excitement, when Brad took me back to our bedroom to FUCK ME some more ...

“Ohhh ... and FUCK we did!

“He got to DICK his PRIM, tight-assed Lit. teacher SENSELESS over and over and over again ...

“While I willingly—PLEADINGLY—TOOK IT!

“As many times as I could get it, as often as I could get him to SHOVE it INTO me.

“In whatever hole the little bastard WANTED!

“By the time he was tired enough to sleep, I think EVERY SQUARE INCH of me was COATED in a SPERMY SHEEN.

“And I think I had a HALF-PINT of his GRAVY in my BELLY.

“OH! And I DID get to try out my gagging trick!

“Even though he called MOST of my performance ‘PRETTY SHITTY,’ ... he was PLEASED with the desperate noises I made every time I shoved him back far enough in my throat to trigger gagging and retching, and to make tears well up in my eyes.

“He also FINGERED MY ASSHOLE a lot.

“Which was ... new.

“And ... different.

“Arthur had never even pressured me to TAKE IT UP THE BUTT.

“But Daddy liked my ass.

“And I just CAME ALL OVER MYSELF every time Daddy was happy, so ...

“... we had BUTT SEX a LOT in weeks to come.

“When Daddy got tired of BANGING THE SHIT out of me, and rolled over to go to sleep, I curled up next to him, the HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!”