The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Entertaining The Opposition

Marsha had political aspirations and made cleaning up the city of corruption and crime a key plank in her upcoming campaign. The Childress family, owners of popular adult establishments and trade had other ideas. Will Marsha prevail, or will she end up entertaining the Childress family in one of their establishments?

MC, MD, FD, MF, FF, BD,

The bright lights seemed to burn through her eyelids as Marsha Davenport struggled to regain consciousness. Opening her eyes, she immediately shut them as the light hurt. Now, opening them slowly, she adjusted to her surroundings. It looked like she was in some sort of medical facility, but she could not be sure. Marsha tried to remember how she got here, but could only remember that she gave a speech, left the hotel and was driving to her condo and then bright oncoming lights and then everything was blank.

Marsha tried to sit up but found her arms were bound to the bed and her feet were secured in stirrups. Basically, she could not move or get up. She yelled out...“hello, is anyone there, can you help me?” Again and again she cried out and no one answered.

Observing her through a one way mirror, Stan Childress and his sister Samantha laughed. “She does not seem so high and mighty right now, does she,” Stan remarked. His sister nodded, “she is still dangerous and she is still a bitch.”

Stan and Samantha owned Childress Entertainment Enterprises which they inherited from their father upon his death. Under their control, the company expanded into new areas of growth beyond traditional hotels and casinos. Now they were into Gentleman’s Clubs, Magazine and Internet Publishing, and movies. Business was booming and they were looking to expand into new cities when along came the crusading Marsha Davenport who made their business a political issue. Marsha was preparing to run for governor and decided that “cleaning up the state” would be a key campaign issue. What was good for Marsha was not good for Stan and Samantha; therefore, they had this little get together.

Samantha smiled, “she is so upset that I don’t think she realizes that she’s naked under that sheet.” She looked up at Stan “by the way, if you didn’t notice, she has a good looking body for being such a prude.”

Stan nodded, “just make sure everyone is ready, unless she has a change of heart, my guess is we will have to persuade her to change her position. I am almost looking forward to that moment.”

Marsha was getting more and more agitated. Yelling had not gotten any attention and her frustration was mounting. As she moved her shoulders, the sheet covering her shifted and for the first time Marsha realized that she was naked under the sheet. She went into a panic and did not hear the door to her room open.

In walked Doctors Robert and Cheryl Janson. A husband and wife pair, Robert was a surgeon while Cheryl was a psychiatrist. What was unique about the couple was although brilliant, both had their medical licenses suspended for unsupervised and unethical research. Although that prohibited them from practicing in any hospital, they soon found clients, some very wealthy, willing to not only fund their research, but use their talents.

Both doctors walked to the side of the bed holding Marsha and inquired about how she was feeling; after all, Cheryl stated, “trauma is trauma even if it is emotional.” When Marsha demanded to be released, Robert simply made a note on the chart and then commented, “when you get released is not our call.”

With a nod to the door, two nurses walked in associated with the doctors already in the room. They seemed to know what to do as they isolated Marsha’s right arm and had an IV line started before she could register what was happening.

“The IV will help us administer any drugs you need in an efficient manner,” Robert mentioned casually. Marsha glared at him, “drugs, I don’t need any drugs at all, just release me.”

Robert looked to his wife, “please make a note about semi-delusional behavior; she is saying she needs nothing and we have not even examined her yet. I guess she believes she is a doctor.” Both chuckled. Marsha then told them she was running for office and they were in serious trouble if they held her. Cheryl made another note on the chart.

One of the nurses who walked in commented, “her blood pressure is elevated.” With that, Robert walked over to the cabinet and pulling out a syringe, injected its contents directly into the IV line. The effect was dramatic. Marsha put her head back, took a deep breath, and instantly relaxed. Her world was a blur for the moment.

Once Marsha settled down, the team removed the sheet and measured Marsha’s body, drew blood for lab tests and assessed her overall physical state. “She’s a fine physical specimen, in good shape and health.” Cheryl looked up from between Marsha’s legs where she was examining her pubic region stating, “well, she’s no virgin, but it does not look like she has had sex in awhile nor has a very active sex life.” Looking to the nurses, Robert commented, “moving forward shave or wax this hair, it just gets in the way.”

Marsha knew what was going on, but was in no position to resist. When Stan and Samantha walked in and looked down at Marsha, she immediately recognized her foes. “Have you lost your mind, are you crazy, this will only end bad for you,” Marsha yelled.

“Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, if you had only left our company alone none of this would be necessary. As it is now, we need you to just give a speech praising our development and community efforts and pledge to back it 100%. It is that simple.”

“There is not way I am giving that speech, you have lost your mind,” Marsha said quietly.

Stan laughed out loud,“perfect answer, now we get to turn you into whatever we desire and along the way you will give any speech we desire.”

With that he nodded to the doctors. Looking down at Marsha, he commented, “I think you will find they like their work.” As he walked away, Stan looked over his shoulder, “I think your future is more in headlining in one of our clubs vs. politics.”

As Robert added a new drug to the IV line, Cheryl leaned into Marsha whispering, “that’s it, just relax and don’t fight the drug. It makes you feel good and it makes you feel relaxed. Just give into it.” Marsha tried to fight the feeling, but was hopeless as her eyes fluttered and eventually shut. Cheryl then went to work with her first conditioning session while Robert took measurements for the surgery that would follow.

It was almost five weeks later that Marsha woke up. She was officially a “missing person,” but select rumors that she had run off with a lover had been leaked to the press. There was wild speculation, but given there was no evidence of any crime, no one was really looking for her but her staff and they had zero investigative skills.

Laying in her bed, Marsha was still kept groggy and restrained. When Cheryl came in and sat next to her, the first glimmer of what had happened to her took hold.

“I am going to ask you some questions and I want you to respond openly, do you understand?” Cheryl, sat with a notepad

Marsha nodded her head yes.

“Now, tell me your name,” Cheryl waited for an answer.

“It is hard to remember, but I am sure my first name is Diamond.”

Cheryl made a note seeing the confusion wash over Marsha’s face.

Deep inside Marsha’s mind, she was screaming, Diamond, where did that come from and why did I answer that way. What have they done to me.

Cheryl continued, “well Diamond, what is your profession.” Without any hesitation, Diamond answered “dancer.” Cheryl made a note. “So you are a ballet dancer?” Diamond shook her head no.

“Ok then, I am confused, what kind of dancer are you?”

Diamond turned her head and smiled, “I am a pole dancer silly, everyone knows that fact, I am a star.”

Marsha screamed silently at the answer and use of the word silly, what was going on? Why couldn’t she answer correctly?

Cheryl continued, “ok, so you are a pole dancer, how do you like dancing with men watching you?”

Again with no hesitation, “mmmm....I love it, when I feel their eyes on me you know, I get all kind of squishy down there, you know what I mean.”

“Squishy,” Cheryl questioned, do you mean wet and turned on.” Diamond nodded her head, “yes and that too.” Again there was a silent mental scream heard by no one but Marsha.

Cheryl turned to see Stan and Samantha enter the room. “Amazing work doctor, we have a new star just like we promised her.”

With that, Cheryl whispered some words into Diamond’s ear and Marsha’s mind was freed and no longer trapped in a dark corner. “OMG, what have you done to me?” Why am I answering questions that way?

Stan laughed, “well, I promised you that I would make you a headliner at out clubs and we sure have. You are now a classically trained pole dancer. Of course there are rumors in the club that you perform shall we say, other acts too, when asked.” Samantha added, “trust me, there will be high demand for you among our private clientele when we let them know who you were.”

“People will find me,” Marsha cried, “they will come looking”

“Well given it has been five weeks and not even a missing persons report has been filed, I doubt it. Of course the rumors that you were having an illicit affair with Erin, your aide, probably helped as she seemed to disappear at the same time. It did make for juicy headlines,” Samantha added.

“Erin, she is a sweet girl, what have you done to her.” Marsha could barely get the question out before Stan answered, “like you, we have made her a star.”

“Samantha, if we make a new movie, maybe we can have both Diamond and Jade in it.” Stan looked from Samantha to Diamond, “yes, Erin’s new name is Jade.”

“Well I know the doctors brought us here for the big reveal, so without any further ado, let’s get on with business.” Stan nodded to the medical staff as he finished the sentence.

Immediately, the staff moved to the bed and removed the restraints and then moving a full length mirror over in front of Marsha, had her stand as they dropped her hospital gown. All anyone heard was a scream in the room coming from the female politician’s mouth, “OMG! What have you done to me.” While she screamed, Stan and Samantha clapped, “wonderful work, wonderful work.” Samantha added, “I cannot wait for Diamond’s first photo shoot, the publicity will be great.”

Looking around, Marsha had fallen to her knees weeping. The only thing she could keep repeating was “what have you done to me?”

Samantha looked over and said simply, “let’s just say we upgraded the Marsha model to a Diamond model, don’t you like it?” She then laughed, “I think Robert did some of his best work on you.”

Staring back at Marsha was the woman called Diamond. Where Marsha was a brunette with a short bob, Diamond had blonde manes down to her shoulders. Where Marsha’s lips were thin, Diamond’s were full and fluffy like pillows. Marsha had a 32B bust size; Marsha was easily 38C with elongated nipples. Additionally, her buttocks were fuller and more round. Given her nails and feet were manicured perfectly and her body was waxed, Diamond looked like a walking sex dream.

Cheryl walked up and said openly, but we have saved the best for last. Looking down at Diamond she said, “why don’t you be a good girl and stay down there on your knees for awhile, while we show Stan how you have changed.”

“Stan, come over here and stand in front of Diamond.” It took a few seconds for everyone to get in position. She then said, “Stan, please pull down your zipper.” He looked to Cheryl, but did as she asked. Almost immediately, Diamond reached out for and then freed Stan’s flaccid cock. Leaning forward, she kissed the head and then began licking it until it hardened. Finally, with everyone watching, Diamond gave Stan a blow job to remember only stopping when he exploded in her mouth. The entire time, Marsha was in a panic mode, but it was only in the recesses of her mind, she was a spectator to what Diamond did with her body.

“Wow, what a change,” laughed Stan. “Maybe Diamond should run for office.”

Cheryl looked to Samantha and whispered, “Diamond swings both ways and she’ll lick your pussy whenever you want. I personally trained her and can attest to her skills.”

Samantha laughed, “the two of you exceeded our wildest expectations.”

Diamond was still on the floor when Cheryl let Marsha emerge again. “So what do you think Marsha, do you like the new you.” All she got for an answer was tears.

“Don’t worry, Diamond will grow on you over time. In fact, I have programmed you to drop your IQ over the next few weeks which will result in a much lower vocabulary and retention, however, you will like sex.....so, it is a win—win”.

Cheryl continued. “By the end of the month, Marsha will be gone and Diamond will be totally free to go through life as an entertainer. You will be so much happier in your new life.”

“Now,” Stan announced, “it is time to meet your new roommate, Jade.” The door opened and out came Erin, or what used to be Erin. Where before there was a bright, athletic and brilliant aide, now stood a sex doll with a silly grin, big breasts and flaming red hair. Both women had tears in their eyes as the group left the room.

“Let’s let those two become reunited, it is such a touching moment.” Stan laughed as he shut the door.

Erin looked across the room at her old boss and mentor, “Marsha, I am scared. I don’t know what they did to me but they can make me act like this Jade person anytime they want. It is like I am a spectator to my own body.” Marsha nodded, “I know the feeling.”

“What scares me is I am a week in front of you in what they did and what they said about your brain is true. I really have to think hard to figure out what to do. Can they really make us dumber.”

Marsha looked wide eyed. “I am not sure Erin, but whatever they did has to be reversible somehow.”

As she looked across at Erin, she noticed the former aide giggle, when she asked what was wrong, Erin said, “look what they did to our titties.” With a shocked face she then realized the language she used. “Do you see, my whole vocabulary is changing.” Tears rolled down the interns face. Marsha moved closer to hug her and let her know it would be ok, when she felt a twinge of arousal. As she hugged her assistant, she was unprepared for Erin’s deep kiss and probing tongue that penetrated her lips. Before she realized what she was doing, Marsha returned the kiss and the two women deepened the moment. She felt her body respond and also felt Erin nipples harden and press into her skin. “OMG what are we doing, Marsha moaned.” Erin simply replied, “I can’t help myself, what is happening to us?”

Finally, the two women broke apart. Both were blushing, but both were aroused. Watching through a two way mirror the doctors and Stan observed the awkwardness of the moment between the two women. Cheryl noted that “within a week, they will not be able to keep their hands off of one another.”

One hour later, an attendant came in and got Erin, whispering in her ear, Erin stepped back and transformed into Jade. Looking down at Marsha, she commented, “I have to get ready for my set in the club, are you going to watch? Marsha looked up and sensing the transformation whispered, “no, I don’t think so.” Jade shrugged her shoulders and walked out and into a dressing room. Alone, Marsha was now totally confused.

Hearing the door open, she turned around. It was Dr. Cheryl.

“Diamond honey, it is time for you to go and get ready for your routine.” Immediately, Diamond got up and as she did Marsha retreated into the background of her mind.

Twenty minutes later, the announcer in the club was yelling into the microphone, “alright everybody’ let’s put your hands together for our newest entertainer, the lovely Diamond.” When she heard her name, Diamond strutted on stage and immediately mounted a pole to the music the DJ played. In the audience Stan leaned over and whispered to his sister, “a star is born.”

An hour later as Samantha was leaving the club, she looked over and saw Diamond and Jade giving private lap dances in the VIP room. Marsha was screaming as the customer let his hands roam all over her body. She wished the music would stop. “Please no, " she thought as she felt his fingers glide over her wetness. “Please make it stop, she prayed, while Diamond unzipped his fly and finding a hard cock positioned her body to pleasure the customer. Marsha screamed for all she was worth, but it made no difference as Diamond whispered in the customer’s ear....“give it to me big boy.” She felt the slow penetration and the fullness. “Make it stop, Marsha prayed.” No one answered her prayer.