The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [known as Lulu] The heroine, a full-figured blonde, neophyte actress
  • Solly AllenBoss-man of soft-core porno-film studio, friendly-businesslike to heroine
  • TammyRunaway straight dirty-blonde teenage co-starring actress, picked up by Meena at bus terminal
  • GinaNewcomer co-starring-actress, frizzy-redhead, eighteen-year-old lesbian but says she’s bi-sexual?
  • MeenaEx-assistant to Studio-Chief, lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist: Interferes with Tammy.
  • Tom“The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film Studio-Chief
  • JayciStand-in, co-starring actress, Solly Allen Studio, feisty, competitive, at times at odds with heroine
  • Nagin, Ian and IgorMale porno actors providing heterosexual action
  • Mr. Shaw Chen [Also known as ‘The Amazing Shocken’]a hypnotist/stage-performer: Hires Gina, Lulu and Tammy as his assistants, shows they have non-showgirl talents he can draw out in trance states?
  • GripsMuscular scenery-moversProps, Cameramen [Stan and Lou]Three audience volunteer-experts at “The Amazing Shocken” hypnosis stage-showEngineer, Archer and Gunsmith [a.k.a. Ed Lucy], Script-Girl, Cop, Doctor, Waitress, Two [country and urban] volunteer-dominant Couples, Two Midgets dressed as boy Princes: Various small-part players mostly only functionally-named.

All characters were at least eighteen by the time of the story.

* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena” and “Meena Part II, Gina” and “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena.” Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Impressed to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learnt hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell. In “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” Tammy tried to be true to both Gina and Meena, without knowing Meena is controlling her hypnotically. The two youngsters make film.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, BDSM, young, anal, suspension, lesbian- and hetero- sex, hypnosis, torture, clamps, X
* * *

“Enticing”

By Garden Variety

I’m Lulu: What we girls call chesty, short—five-foot-two—and blonde. I’m completely naked and that’s means, white flesh blooms out all over the place. The way I’m tied up, it’s not my best display: My heavy bottom is up on top, because I’m bent over and my holes are both on view! Luckily, I’m not hairy: A bit of yellow fuzz seen. Perhaps my thighs look too flabby? I don’t do hard bondage and torture, but now I’m being exhibited while hung over a step-ladder and whipped: By Jayci, a big dark-blonde dressed in a black-leather Mistress-bikini, who’s usually my stand-in! This is as humiliating as any other downer!

I’ll describe my positioning: At times like this, I wish I were a teensy bit taller, perhaps two inches more? …My palms are flush, palms down on the floor, but I’m suspended somewhat, since my feet don’t touch except halfway-tiptoed… My ladder is two and half feet high so it takes all my small height to reach. My corn-colored hair—cut off on Halloween a year ago by the Coven—grew out shoulder-length but doesn’t quite reach the floor. My belly’s being crushed, my blood rushes head-ward: Hope I’m not here long?

In the anteroom of the studio, before you get to the elevator, there’s two double doors in, and a space in-between…—That’s where my ladder is. Our doors are glass. So people pass, witnessing my misery! The cameramen are filming my being roped naked over the ladder, wrists to the bottom of the steps-side, my really-large 39F?—boobs rest roughly on a waffle-ironed step upside-down, since I’m face-down, feet roped on the other side with only balls of my feet flat to floor. Sign: “Our star-actress Lulu Allhallo is being punished and the public is invited to participate. Please come in two at a time to administer.”

I’m resisting enticing Gina and Tammy, two ex-runaway teenage-actresses to leave their Studio, “The Country of Love,” where their first movie, “The Newcomers,” was a huge hit. For some reason, Solly Allen, our Studio-chief and my boss, wants me to ask them to move over, work here for a big pay-raise.

A tall woman, who is with a smaller man, enters and is talking to Jayci. She is picking up what look like nipple-clamps and two flexible straps and hooking the rubbery-straps to four clamps. “Owww!” The clamps are attached to my nipples, stretching with the straps leading across the underside of the stepladder to my pussy-lips. Straps are taut and must have been measured: Continuously-extending my nipples, lift my tits drawn off the step into mid-air! Hurts like blazes! Only advantage is mine are long, bulbous, fat nipples, my boobs, mammoth, so pull of the straps is less than it’d be on an ordinary girl…?

The rawboned, angular woman is given the heavy, multi-strand whip by Jayci. “She won’t hit me with that? Oh, c’mon…It’s way too big a whip!” I implore with my eyes. That thing’s called a ‘Destroyer’!

The two have a discussion and the lady gives her little husband, who’s probably always dominated, the whip: Her horrible, wrinkly, warty face is close to mine where she is hunkered down: Small green eyes. I smell her cheap scent. [Taste her fingers. Didn’t get a chance to bite them!] She takes my panties and shoves them into my mouth, wrapping my pink, custom 39F-bra around my head to hold my panty in! “Mumfff!” At least I had clean pink matching panties on today! Feels dry, scratchy and uncomfortable.

“Nod your head you agree with Solly’s suggestion. Otherwise, we’ll stop when you turn purple all over.”

The husband hits my thighs and butt a couple of times, but not hard. ‘I can put up with that awhile’, I think, even though it bothers me that the strokes rattle my cunt and next yank my nipples a bit. The hits reverberate to my nipples pulling out my tits, back to my pussy and next vibrate again to my nipples and flex to my pussy! I look up to see the woman taking the two-dozen-tail, knotted-tip, ‘Destroyer’—whip from the guy. ‘Oh, no!’ She firmly whacks once, twice: Severe hits, making my fat bottom and too-heavy-but-very-fair thighs bounce. I’m happy to see Jayci sending the two guests back out the door to the crowd’s applause: Whips a butt-cheek, thigh, cheek, thigh-strokes fairly easily on each side of my overly-generous bottom and legs—my weight’s at my top lately, 133? Both Margie and Kelly show up. My Baby-Doll-nightgowned, little-brunette- and my big-redhead ex-lovers take a shot at my upraised butt-thigh targets.

I’ve had enough, although nobody hits so hard as that first tall, ugly lady. Throbbing back there, purple lines of sharp pain where every single tail stung: Redly-etched across my fat butt, thighs…

A Cop has shown up—I have to look awkwardly up to my right, can only see him peripherally—he says that Solly is close to breaking the decency-laws: Though this is his building, he’ll have to move any more ‘nudie’ display inside the second set of doors, into our main lobby. Otherwise he’ll write him a citation.

The crowd seems disappointed but Solly agrees, pressing his thumbs to my purple butt and thighs, saying, ‘These white after-images when I release, demonstrate that Lulu has enough whipping anyway.’

“Let’s go to the table-setup.”

‘What now?’ I was about to say I’d do what he wants. How much worse can betraying two teenagers be, than having my nipples and crotch tortured this way?…But holding-out from contrariness, I’m going to disagree, which of course means, to hang in here, hurting all over my so-white body awhile longer…

The next set-up is a four-seat table and there’s a hole in the middle, where a red ring leads a chain to my cunny-lip clamps and a green ring is chained through the central hole to my nipple-clamps. My butt sits on the floor but the lobby is carpeted. My feet, which unlike my tits are small—five and a half—stick up on the seat of chairs at the table and are ankle-shackled and chained around each chair. My neck sports a steel-collar and I’m leaning back into a chair seat on the opposite side. My arms extend over my head to my chair-back and are shackled behind it, with my neck-collar chain leading up to them and all chain-wrapped around the back of my chair. So when I look up that’s all I can see, a lot of depressing black chains wrapped tightly in a circle around the top of my chair’s back. I look down, admire my nicely-pointed-upwards, full-round, uplifted-titties. Only-a-little distorted by clamped, long, grape-like nipples: This

really hurts. It’s scary, with my arms so helplessly-extended and my legs spread maximally-wide. Feel a breeze, terribly cool in my most-secret place, my parted pussy, so someone’s entered the front.

The public is invited to tickle my feet. “Mmumff!” I try to tell them not to. A middle-class, ordinary but young, happy-go-lucky couple tickle me—one taking a feather to the sole of each foot, the girl stroking slowly and the guy gleefully, with Jayci’s feathers, which is no laughing matter. My ribs hurt from my shaking with silent-laughter. The homely pair tickle a few more times, give Jayci back feathers, and exit.

Margie and Kelly are going to pull the rings to my clamps because they know not to hurt me too much. “Ow! Ow!” Through the gags, you can hear two of my screams. That’s how loud I am. Margie must be angry at me to hurt my pussy that much! She’s a tight unit, just-enough curviness, light brown hair, can’t see her oversize red nipples, though she bends forward disclosing top half of her nice-but-smallish boobs, from the other side of the table to grasp my red chain-ring! I view her thin thighs below table…

She’s leading out my red-ringed pussy-lip clamp-chain ‘til taut and gives little pulls on it with a pause in-between each: “Ouch!” I cannot describe how it pains when my pussy-lips are stretched, but it’s awful!

Kelly whose face is right above mine—she is beautiful, orange-skin, 38DD-tits tilting outward from her half bra—pulls rather gently on my green-ringed nipples-chain, one, two,—last one harder—three!

“Owwww!” I shake my head. Jayci sees I’ve agreed at last—surrendered—sitting in fourth chair at my right, halts my ‘friend [fiend?]—torturers’: Unties and unwraps my big pink bra from my head, holding up my big bra’s round cups to display my over-endowment to the drooling crowd. Jayci pretty as ‘Mistress.’

“Look at this…A custom 39-F bra!” Our public claps and stomps appreciatively. “You ready to comply with Solly? To entice these little girls to switch to Solly-Allen Studio?” [Jayci’s dialect betrays foreign origin?] She picks distastefully at my mouth-jammed panties, removes them [‘Oh, thank you Jayci!’] and moves over standing on the opposite side of table to bend forward—Yes, she hangs, swings, presents to onlookers, her full breasts too, C-cups?—winds her fists into my two chain-rings threateningly. Holds those two rings chains-taut to the hole in the table. Doesn’t pull, but stretches me a hair in three so-sensitive spots! I nod my head, no kidding, my tits and pussy, my ribs from the tickle-induced silent-chortling, pain me much too much! “Cut!” I hear as I feel a nausea swirl, upside-down reddish-curtain halfway-descends, covering Jayci, Margie, Kelly, all the crowd’s legs, only their heads and chests visible?

* * *

Upstairs, the Doctor says, “I know you hear me, Lulu. …No bondage, torture or sex for at least a week.”

And I open my eyes, see him: Bespectacled, stethoscoped, in whites, a tube of goop in his left hand.

“You’ll be good. Won’t you?” Goops my nipples and pussy and stands up. “Sit up please.” Wraps a wide gauze tightly around my ribs, down to my waist. His face is close to my enormous breasts, nipples.

I got to say that feels a lot better. Tying off, his eyes are glued to my giant breasts: Higher relief than usual, since tight tape flattens my belly. Fruity, bulbous, long-though-not-erect nipples pinkly glow…

“A great body, but you could lose a half-dozen pounds, Lulu. Perhaps a couple more.” Points at my ass and thighs. “Have you tried doing some light exercise? Walking, biking: Perhaps do a workout on TV?”

I nod and say, “You’re correct as usual, Doctor, but I’m depressed when I diet and hit my exact right-weight, 125.” ‘Doctors! Think they know it all… They’re never satisfied. Nyaah!’

As the white-garbed Doctor exits, stocky, balding Solly enters, holding a phone. “Hey, Doc!” He greets.

[And to me?] “Call ‘em now!” Solly’s rarely angry: He orders me. …I find this most unpleasant. [Calling.]

I talk to Gina and she agrees that Tammy and she will meet me for lunch tomorrow.

“All right?” I close the phone, give the phone back: Tell Solly I’m worried about Meena, who controlled me hypnotically and left his employ to work for “The Country of Love” studio, which is where Gina and Tammy are working.

“Stay away from that studio. Don’t go where she goes. If you have to, catch her off-guard.”

That’s what Solly advises. But I’d rather not mess with that controlling bitch if I can help it.

* * *

[Meanwhile Tammy Visits Meena, ‘That Controlling Bitch’]

Meena lets Tammy in and once inside the door tells her in a loud, ‘Strict-Mistress’ voice: “You will feel nicer naked, Tammy. Feel free to strip now. You can hang your clothes here.”

Tammy doesn’t seem surprised and slowly unbuttons, opens blouse, off-shoulders it quietly with a natural grace. She is shy. Good breasts peek through her filmy bra: Partial view of large, pink nipples?

Meena says, “That isn’t quick enough. Don’t tease me, idiot!” Meena undoes Tammy’s skirt and unwinds it off her. Next, clips open Tammy’s bra. Quickly pulls her blouse down each arm and off, roughly yanks her white panties down, mid-thigh. “You can get the rest, can’t you? Little blonde fool!”

Tammy starts crying while removing her panties one leg at the time and sitting on the sofa, pulls her bra off. She has a perfect body, if inner thighs too-plump by model-standards: Full breasts. Ribs don’t show. Her nipples are pink, large aureoles, not obvious, almost-invisible since they’re yet a lighter-pink.

“Come and sit on my lap, Slave Tammy. If you are too slow, I’ll have to punish you. You don’t want that, now do you?” Pats her thigh and smiles in an evil, sexy way.

Tammy sits shy-naked on Meena’s lap and is asked, ‘What is her favorite thing to do in the whole world.’

“Eating Gina’s pussy!”

“No! That’s wrong!” Suddenly Meena stands dumps Tammy onto floor restrains her own buzzing pussy.

“Owww!” Yells the blonde, massaging her floor-banged shoulder.

Meena gets on top of Tammy on the floor, holding her shoulders flat with her knees, involuntarily gasping out a withheld half-orgasm. “Arggghh-gh!” Grasps Tammy’s facial cheeks with one hand, distorting pretty roundness with squeezing, thumb-fingers dug deeply, holding her watch swinging above Tammy’s deformed face with her other hand. “You only see the shiny watch. You’re relaxed, very sleepy: Hear only Meena…You love me. Close your eyes now! Repeat it sleepyhead-Slave-Tammy!”

Tammy is a good subject and quickly goes under: Repeating that she ‘Loves Meena, will do anything for Meena—and won’t do anything that Meena doesn’t want’.

“Fine, Slave-Tammy, wake! Go over to the mantle and fetch the candle and matches: Next sit down in that corner, facing me. You can put that stuff down first.” Meena is feeling good, rubs herself briskly.

Tammy looks at the dusty floor suspiciously. Although ordered, she doesn’t want to sit on floor naked.

“You can roll the hassock over and sit on that if you want.” ‘You over-fastidious wench!’ Thinks Meena.

“Now light the candle. Good girl. You are going to let the hot wax pour onto your nipples. Go on. You Slave-Tammy you…better, that’s good, see how that hurts, now the other nipple, quickly go for it...Pour it! Good, that’s the pain you’re going to feel every time you think of Gina’s pussy, now pour the wax on your clitoris-both pussy lips-next pull them apart-pour drops inside.” Tammy off her stool gasping about.

“Ahhh! That’s what you’ll feel if you taste Gina’s pussy. Now stand so I can peel off your wax with this whip!” ‘Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, “Sit down and spread your slutty pussy, Tammy, I have to whip right inside you…” ‘Thwack, thwack, thwack.’

“You know Meena’s pussy is very-dark-red with sparse, smooth hair whereas Gina’s bush is bigger, wiry, and lighter-red: You hate it don’t you? It’ll hurt you: You shake, shudder, and sizzle with waxing, whipping-pain. …You can get up. Know tit-and-pussy whipping is a mere taste of pain you’ll feel, if ever you kiss, hug or lick Gina. …Do you completely belong to Meena, body and soul Tammy?” Staring into Tammy’s big, blue eyes: Beauty not lost on her, yet Meena resists, maintaining ringing sonorous voice!

Tammy catches her breath. “Yes, I do completely belong to you, Meena.” Thumbs both her sore red nipples and her pussy absently. “Oooh you’re being like a boy Meena that’s sort of brutal: I’m hurting…”

Meena sticks fingers into her, long-kisses Tammy passionately. “O.K. get dressed and go home Tammy.”

* * *

[At Gina and Tammy’s New Place]

Gina is straddling Tammy’s face with her pussy atop Tammy’s mouth and Tammy is eating her, despite feeling stings in her nipples, clitoris and pussy-lips. She spins her head but is jerking from the burning!

“Ah! Ug-nah! Ohh!” Tammy is screaming into Gina. Her tongue is sticking into Gina, wiggling at length.

Gina: “What’s wrong…Argghh!” “Sorry, honey…” Gets off Tammy, who’s bucking like she’s having a fit.

[Tammy’s Trance]

‘I hear a “Tsst!” and feel a sharp jolt in my right nipple, I see not Gina’s, but Meena’s face, the longish straighter, dark-red hair waving back and forth around it, and I’m not eating pussy, but burning myself with candle-wax, another drop sizzling onto my left nipple, “Tsst!” Cannot stop my self-torturing hands!

Next, moving the white candle down to my cooze and dribbling onto my pussy-lips and my clit: “Tsst!” “Tsst!” “Tsst!” “Tsst!” “Tsst!” What jolts of fiery hurt! I’m dying! But through a fog, Meena’s telling me to ‘Sit’ and I must spread my pussy open, cracking the partly-hardened wax, still burning me, “Agggaga!” Pour wax inside me! “Ooh!” I’m in so much pussy-pain!

Whipping it off: Meena roping my hands and stretching me to a hook above, tying spread-open my legs, ankles to rings in her floor I hadn’t noticed—stretching apart my flaxen-haired pussy-lips—Oh! My shame!. “Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!” At least five hits each jouncing pear-boob: They get so red! At least five, six times slugging my vulnerable, wide-open-gaping cunt. “Oh!“ I dislike that word!

I’m loosed to sit so spread-prettily, Meena can’t resist kissing each of my white pillar-thighs—the only extra fat on me—yet she whips me up inside my precious and so-tender sex! Throbs mightily up to my large, pink nipples, which hurt a lot too, as electric-pain-signals fly thrashing back down to my clit!

“Unnn-ohh!” Grey-out! Sensory-overload strikes! I’m opening eyes wide, shaking my head telling Meena: “Stop!” Only when last wax falls out, does she. Meena’s everything to me! l heart-thumpingly love Meena, but she’s edged too close—to point of fainting—near blacked-out: Blinded. Confused!’

“Gina?” ‘I whisper: “Help me…Darling.” For some reason Meena’s sharper face and darker-red, sparser-smooth-haired sex is overlaying and replacing my lover’s?’

[End Tammy’s Trance]

* * *

Feels burning inside and rubs her pussy a lot, next, her nipples. Bucking with recalled-whipping as Gina kisses her, licks her and tries to soothe her by hugging. Gina lets go, so does Tammy, off-trailing arms.

“I couldn’t help myself.” Flushed-Gina sits on bed-edge a vision of frizzy-haired nudity very-round boobs.

Tammy is shuddering, but eventually shaking and shivers slow, and after two minutes, halt completely…

“You’d better stick to your bed, Gina, at least for tonight.” Looks yearningly at Gina’s red-orange nipples, which are square-tipped. The problem is she’s unable to eat Gina’s gorgeous tits: Nauseous, gorge rising as her own burning nipples, waxed and whipped-inside-and-out pussy painfully throbs.

‘Don’t you love me anymore, want to eat my pussy the way you always used to do, Tammy-Baby?”

“Of course! …Uhhh! I seem not to be able to eat you, or even think of you…without pain, Gina…I don’t understand it.” Mini-shuddering fits buck Tammy’s body, breaking out finally into a shiny, light sweat!

* * *

“Uhh! Ohh! Aaagh!” Awful Tammy-agony-fit shouts follow Gina out of the bedroom. From the kitchen, closing the folding door in-between, Gina phones quietly to Amazing Shocken, her mentor on hypnosis.

Gina starts meaningless-greetings: “Hello. …How are you? …Our show’s going good lately, isn’t it?”

Next: “I don’t know what’s wrong with Tammy but my hypnotic-spell broke down entirely. She’s like allergic to me. …What? Bring her to you?

Tomorrow? No, lunch is taken, but we could come after work, at six? Sharp? O.K. Thanks. …What? Of course she’s lovely—and blonde, long hair- wavy-riffled-to mid-back. …No, not so big as mine but nice…”

* * *

[Veiled, Business-Suited Lulu Meets with Gina and Tammy for Lunch at the New New Orleans Café]

“You sure I’ll like this crabmeat etoffe thing? All right, that’s for me, and a beer, if you have import, what, dark Mexican, Tres Equis Oscura? I’ll try it. …Gina, Tammy, you girls know what you want?”

Giggling, Tammy and Gina order. They’ve been here before and both get unshelled-lobster and Dos Equis Oscura.

“Want to work now or after?” Asks Lulu, pushing back her white veil to drink the icy, dark brew. “Wow! It’s sweet like liquid caramel!”

Tammy says excitedly, “I recognize you now—You’re Lulu!”

“Of course, she is. That’s what she said. …Oh, don’t mind Tammy, her dumb-blondeness is showing!” Pulls out a paper says “I re-read this last night: We’ve only got a one-shot film-contract which we made.”

Lulu says, “Can I look? That means that if we offer enough, you can switch to Solly’s Studio instead.”

Gina pulls sheaf back away from Lulu’s clutching hand. “Better not: You’d see what we were paid and we’re going to get a lot more money now. With the success of our first movie, I mean, we’ll get double.”

Tammy excitedly interjects that they ‘Made $60K each with their bonuses for their first movie.’

“Shut up, you. Let me do this.” …Tammy looks down, and says “Sorry.” …At this point the food comes.

…After a ten-minute quiet chewing, Lulu says, “Solly offers $75K a film to start and more if you can sell tickets like ‘The Newcomers’ did.” Takes a paper out and adds, “You don’t have to sign now…” Lays it out on the table, reaches down into her purse, extracts and smoothes another copy in front of Tammy.

Gina looks at it and says, “It is a-good-bit higher, but don’t you think we could get more if we hold out?”

Lulu finishes her etoffe and beer, and pats her mouth daintily. Takes off her suit jacket. Her breasts are standing out in the dark café and men are staring. “Sorry. I got hot. …By the way that etoffe was great!”

Gina smiles at Lulu. “I’m really glad that worked out for you, Lulu. You never know with a recommend.”

Tammy laughs and says, “Lulu is bustier than even you, Gina.” Points out discreetly outstanding boobs.

“Of course she is, Tammy. …Now, I think what we want is $100K a film, Lulu. What do you say to that?”

“I don’t think it’ll fly: Why don’t you try $87.5K? That would possibly be good. But I’m not authorized to do it. …I’ll have to take your counter-offer back to Solly and he’ll decide.” Notes changes, hands back.

Gina and Tammy sign for the medium $87.5K-salary. They both take last bites and gulps of their beers.

Lulu pays and leaves a cash tip that seems too-large to Tammy, who silently points at the twenty.

Gina says to Lulu, “What she means is: That’s an over-twenty-percent tip.”

Lulu says, “I was a waitress once…” Trio stands-gets coats-prepares to leave. Men ogle Lulu hungrily.

The three struggle into their coats, which in Lulu’s case, the waitress helps, saying, “Do they hinder?”

* * *

[At “The Country of Love” Studio]

Tom is pushing Nurse-outfitted Tammy, sitting facing him, backwards, so she lies down onto couch.

Meena signals Lou to close-in with his hand-held camera.

Points at Gina, whose next move in the act is to remove Tammy’s pink satin panties as her dress is pushed up and Tom says his line: “Tumbled many a girl divan-ward, hem of dress at neck. Pretty necks, too, lots of them.” Follows Tammy down, scrambles onto her, all-fours, in space-in-between missionary.

Kisses Tammy’s neck, sitting back, so Gina, dressed in abbreviated French-Maid outfit with tons of full-breasts-protruding, low-top cleavage, can pull down Tammy’s half-bra. Her red-oranges eject, re-insert.

Tom as Richard III, hump on back and withered arm [courtesy of props], lets his crown, made of gold-foiled papier-mâché, fall on the floor so he can better kiss, lick, suck Tammy’s pear-shaped pink-tips.

Gina’s lowering rear neck, rolling Tom’s gold-lame shirt about two-inches-lower, and licking the nape of his neck to the top of his hairy back to his covered-up, round prop-hump. His hidden fake-hump, prop withered-arm flopping about, Tom holds the Nurse-capped Tammy’s ankle to above her head, and yanks up the other ankle, showing both her holes. She gasps and sighs as air breezes inside cooling unusually her damp declivities. Her white outfit is hem-up-to-neck now. Her bush: Sparse, darker than head-hair.

Tammy as Nurse gasps-sighs, yelps: “Ooooh! No, Sire, please not taketh my rear virginity with your great prick, I’ll do anything: Suck off Longarm, Numbers, the Continuous Chanter, even take care of the little Princes for you!” Tammy lifts her head arduously and kisses Tom all about his face, neck, chest…

Tom [as Richard III to maid Gina]: “What doth she mean? Not taken there? Ever? Who’re those men?”

Gina yanks down her own top, revealing terrific D-cup boobs with red-orange square-tips. “My lord, Your Majesty, I’m sure I don’t know certain, but doesn’t she mean Drawbridge-Guard by ‘Longarm’, Lord Northumberland by ‘Numbers’ and Jester by ‘Chanter’. Leave you to the rest of it as to the Princes...”

Tom: “Bring the varlets in. Not the children: You take them to the tower Nurse, when done, do what you said you will.” Steps back unsteadily, holds couch with good arm balancing, stands clear of Nurse.

Tammy as Nurse straightens top and crooked hat, pulls down dress, dons shoes, stands, carrying undies.

”And you, have you any druthers as to where I can do you, Maid Gina?”

Tom as Richard III drools on Gina’s grapefruit-tits, she hand-wipes bowing, “No, Sire.” Jingle-bells heard.

The Jester [Nagin] enters saying, “In his mini-castle the sub-vassal is a majesty, his title’s ‘Count;’ His favor is kowtowed to… by Bourse, brainier Papa: Count’s dignity, he mustn’t flout!” Star-shape hat rings.

‘Numbers’ Northumberland is first. Boat-hat-wearing Nurse starts in blowing him—It’s Ian—so he’s a foot-long: She has trouble swallowing all of his cock; he helps, thrusting tool forward down her throat.

“Don’t pull my hair.” Tammy comes loose to say. Looks up at him from kneel, blue eyes wide, smiling.

Ian squirts her face at the same time, with his short, exclaimed “Aaaacckk!” Ends with a dribble onto her fair, full C-cup boobs, which can be half-seen popping out of her push-up-bosomed white dress. He pumps back down her throat and she finishes him with the hands-on, squeeze-up, tongue-hook-out of last droplet from his little hole. Afterwards Ian takes out a large, silk hanky, mops his gooey jism off her nose, chin, pink-white-full-pear-bosoms. “Sorry Nursie… You were awfully good to me… Thanks.” Exits.

Igor, as Longarm the Drawbridge Guard, is next. He can’t fit all his great dick’s length down Tammy’s throat, but thrusts down to within two inches. His no-color pubic-hair is in her nose, but she manages not to sneeze when he stops shoving it into her face. Withdraws at the exact point he’s huffing, puffing, coming copiously onto her neck. Tammy dutifully tongue-cleans him, a big job on his thirteen-inch cock. She spends a whole minute licking his length three times on all sides and even tongues his testicles a bit.

He says, “Don’t forget that favor I’m owed: I’ll be in, to collect.”

“You can have me, that’s what you mean.”

“No it’s something easier, yet harder, than that.”

Nagin is still harder to fit in, but after a good bit of licking, Tammy manages to get her mouth around his wide, brick-shaped dick: He also can reach her throat, but only an inch goes down, since he’s much thicker, but only the average-man’s length.

The bells on his green, Statue-of-Liberty-like hat jingle as he waggles his spires back and forth in lustful bliss, or joyful agony? “Oh, oh, oh…” Eyes tightly-shut like he’s in pain? Nearly crying out her name, but stops…unsure whether to use her character’s name or ‘Tammy’?

Halfway forgets to pull out before coming: All at once, Nagin leans far back, his dong slips out, ejaculates forcefully on Tammy’s lips and chin. “You raked me lightly with your teeth on pull-out: Even that’s a turn-on of sorts, silly Nursie!” Horribly massages-in his whitish-clear man-juice onto Tammy’s cheeks with peasant-thick, calloused-workman’s, squared fingers! His flat fingernails could be cleaner.

Tammy wipes with Ian’s used-hanky, gets up and walks to the stairs. Lou follows her On Mini-cam, to where two midgets dressed as boy Princes wait at the top. The Nurse is flexing her fingers meaningly.

Stan On-Camera shows Tom anally-rapes Gina on the couch. “Aaacckk!” Tom-Richard III close-eyed yells, coming. Tom as Richard III, pulls out of her butt comes over her reddish-haired pussy. “A yowsah is Maid Gina…Maid Gina is made well! I taketh her my green wienie! I am the Majesty of my maid! Don’t love… But she pleasures me as deeply as ever a husband taketh pleasuring! She will bear fruit?”

“Majesty, do you think I could lower my legs? I’m tight-held here.” Gina isn’t kidding, ankles-above-head hurts in no long time and Tom held-laid her there like that for fifteen minutes! [He helps her up.]

“Oh, I’m regretting your hurt, but of course that is your place, a Maid is meant to take my abuse. Yes?”

[Gina’s getting up, head down: Dumps meaty boobs into bra-cups, pulls up back shoulder-straps, doesn’t seems to think top is fitting on her correctly, attempting to straighten her black-and-white French-Maid outfit.] “Certainly Your Majesty-I’m here-you can command me any time: Feel free-hurt me as you wish.” [Dress top lowers, bra squirms into position, nipple-pats, panties delicately donned.]

Tom puts her tiara-like headpiece on for her, as she dips her frizzy auburn-head forward cooperatively.

“No, Maid Gina, I don’t want to cause you pain. You are the finest, a better girl every way, than my Queen. From now on, you earn two shillings more each month.” Takes out a little purse, says “Lord Northumberland [looks to close-by Ian, marking note in a scroll], maketh note of it.” Gives Gina a coin.

Gina sadly bows her head and curtsies. “Thank you, Sire.”

“Cut!” Meena says, “Those lines, Nagin’s to Tammy could pass, but we may have to cut or re-take Igor’s. And you know where you lift Tammy’s legs up, she gets gooseflesh when her pussy-lips part: There’s a gasp or sigh…It’s all right for silly Tammy but as Nurse, it’s wrong for a killer: She’s a tough cookie, does-in those two kid Princes in the last scene. It’s up to you, but it isn’t in character for her to act modest…”

Tom turns away and says to Script-Girl: “How much do we have in the can?”

Script-Girl: “Sire, thou hast forty-six minutes, forty-seven, if you’ll not re-take Igor’s B.J., Tammy’s goosebumps.”

Tom [laughingly removing crown]: “O.K., Gina, Tammy, up in my office now, what about you, Meena?”

Meena meets Tammy’s eyes at of staircase-foot. “I don’t need a contract. I’d like Tammy afterwards.”

Tammy says, “So we should go up to your office first correct Tom?” Gina removes her maid-tiara, apron.

* * *

[At Solly Allen’s Studio]

Solly: “We’ve got them!” [Looking at two wrinkled, signed pages.] “And you didn’t even have to offer the top $100K, I authorized! Of course, that’s your salary your next film. You don’t want rival stars…”

Lulu: “I wasn’t thinking of that. …Happened to work out with the negotiations: They took $87.5K.”

Solly: “Well, you better call them and get them here tomorrow. We need to get going now.”

Lulu: “…Think they’re working at their studio for the rest of this week, at least today and tomorrow.”

Solly: “Well, all right, as soon as you can get them, get them here, O.K.? Here’s half the ten-large I said you’d get. Did you look into their ages, if they’re eighteen or not? They could say, ‘Contracts invalid’?”

Lulu: “Thank you.” Purses the dough, a short-stack of $5K-cash. “Gina’s been eighteen all along and Tammy turned eighteen before “The Newcomers” opened.

…And I know when someone’s attracted to me, so I know I can get you Gina, but I don’t know about Tammy.”

Solly: “Both would be best.” Waves the other half of the cash ten-grand-bonus, puts it back, slams safe.

* * *

[At Tom’s Office, He talks from his desk]

“So we can offer $75K a film or three times your last salary, yet more than you made with your bonus.”

Gina: “We’ve had a counter-offer: We took it. It’s more than yours, and all bondage-torture is faked.”

Tom: “You can’t do this! We made you what you are!”

Tammy: “I appreciate that but we can do it: Even this second movie you’re making …We don’t have to.”

Gina: “That’s right, but we’re willing to help you finish: Today-tomorrow, even Wednesday, if need be.”

Tom sticks his head out of the door. “Meena!” He shouts, closes the door. When she arrives, a petite auburn-head with a good but unexceptional figure, he gruffly tells her: “They signed with Solly already!”

Tammy: “It was Lulu.”

Meena [To Tammy without looking at her]: “Come with me, you.”

Gina: “Don’t trust her. I’ll wait at the car. Only stay a minute, Tammy.” Reaches out but doesn’t touch. Tammy feels a shudder go over her. “I’ll come here to get you, if you don’t show in five, Tammy-Baby!”

Meena in her office: “You little fool! What if we offer a sign-on bonus of $12.5K? You make the same?”

Tammy: [Looking down embarrassed] “We already signed with her…Want to please you Meena: I can’t.”

Meena: “You will do what you are told.” [Fierce] “Remember I can do whatever I want to you.” [More softly:] “Don’t you love me?” Arms out surrounding the taller, bigger, wavy-blonde-head. Kisses. Hugs.

Tammy falls into Meena’s arms sobbing helplessly. “Ah! …Sniff, sniff.” “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

“Come in here.” It’s a bathroom with a backwards chair in front of the sink. “Turn around.” Cuffs Tammy’s arms behind her and then her ankles. “Sit.” Tammy sits in the chair and Meena leans it back to the sink, so Tammy’s head lies in the sink, face-up: Chair is the beauty-parlor, hair-wash kind that has a neck-indentation in the top of the back: Wraps a loop of shiny, chromed bicycle-chain around Tammy’s neck and padlocks the ends under the sink. Meena turns the water on which fills around her blonde head. Wavy blonde hair is thick-long, so Meena cursing softly, bunches it under out of the way.

“What are you doing? I only have five minutes.” It’s squeaked-out since her chain and water cuts voice.

“Look at me. Relax. You’re sleepy. …You hear only what Meena says, yes? …Yes. …Always, correct? Don’t try to breathe…I control your life here…if I say you live, you live…Slave-Tammy only lives for Meena.”

Tammy feels the water close over her face, wants to drink it, which might help. But Meena is supposed to choose. There isn’t any air. Tammy feels consciousness slipping away…doesn’t know why.

“O.K.,” [Lifts head out.] “Tammy’s not going to be breathing, when she doesn’t do what Meena wants. It’s easy to know: I want you staying here, not taking the ‘Solly’—or ‘Lulu’ if you want to call it that—deal. You love me, don’t want Gina. Correct?” Submerges Tammy’s head and turns taps back on.

Watches clock, lifts head out again in two minutes. “Get the picture, Slave-Tammy? Who’s in charge?”

Tammy sputters, “You are! My Love, my Darling, oh thank you for loosing me, not letting me drown.”

* * *

Gina: “Boy, I was about to go up and get you, Tammy. You really cut it close! How’d you get so wet?... …You’re going to have to pay me ten-percent agent-fee, you keep wincing whenever I go to touch you?”

* * *

[At “Amazing Shocken” Showroom]

Lulu says to Mr. Shaw Chen, “I did a year waitressing if that helps.”

Shaw Chen: “Anything where you were walking-carefully-balancing would be helpful. Tammy had a year of dance-classes, which is why I chose her to do my tightrope-act. ‘Now look at my glistening-watch while it’s swinging. You are sleepy, so close your eyes, Lulu. You’re totally relaxed. Let your arms rest in your lap. Good.’ Now say ‘I am a world-class tightrope-walker and have been practicing all my life since childhood. My whole family are tightrope-walkers. I live for the show and can’t wait to do it.’”

Lulu opens her eyes to see she is on the small start-platform about fifteen feet above the stage.

Shocken says: “You are ‘Happy to be walking the tightrope.’ It is ‘Your greatest pleasure.’ You ‘Love it,’ Lulu!” ‘Too bad she’s so zaftig, unlike any wiry, muscular aerialist,’ he thinks privately as she affirms her confidence and ability and steps out onto the tightrope with a dazed look. Cable takes her weight easily, being tested for at least two hundred pounds. Lulu successfully walks across. Shocken waves her back. Lulu unhesitatingly smiles and walks back across the long span of cable. “Very good, Lulu!” Kisses, hugs.

* * *

Tammy is sending Meena an envelope by messenger. “It must get to her in the next hour.” A ticket to Shocken’s show is inside this wrapper with a note that ‘Gina will be there’ and they ‘both perform tonight.’ “Here, Gina is your ten-percent.” A short stack of cash is proffered: But when little frizzy-redhead Gina tries to kiss her, Tammy goes into a bluish-faced swoon! Tammy hangs her mouth open, tongue jerkily-protruding, sniffs hard with her nose. Huffs and puffs like she can’t get enough air.

‘All right, forget it! I didn’t want to love you anymore anyway!” Gina lets go, stands up, mystified, sightlessly-staring at her held money-stack, while Tammy in a diaphanous gown returns to breathing life: Rubs mysteriously-bruised neck. Breasts jiggle pink-tips upward-pointing when her arms raise to throat.

Gina shakes head. “Better get dressed. We’re due at Shocken’s right now, give or take a few minutes.”

Gina pulls off her blouse and puts on the sparkly red Show-outfit, low-cut to her nipples, she’s pulling it up to cover them, no back, so when the top goes up, the back sinks into the crack of her bottom, which is significant and about matches the depth of her cleavage. “It doesn’t fit. I kept telling Shocken. All he did was have the seamstress raise the hem four or five inches?” Looks pursed-lipped at neckline, back.

Tammy says, unhelpfully, “The hem’s about the right length now:” Touching Gina above the knees, which sends a thrill right up to her crotch! Smiling wonderfully, bright hair almost dry, she’s brushing it, boobs shuffling up-down-back-forth, large pink nipples visible. “I wear this gown for our act: Nice huh?”

* * *

Meena arrives five minutes before the show while backstage Shocken hypnotizes Tammy to tightrope-walk and adds: “You won’t obey or love Meena only Gina is important to you now understood Tammy?”

“Yes, only Gina…I want her and protect her…” Suddenly Tammy shakes her head, is vibrated by a shock, turns bluish, tongue sticking-out, eyes roll back, falls out of her chair and roughly bumps about the floor.

Shocken says to Gina: “I’m going to try once more, all-over. Are you ready with that chair and that crossbow?” Pathetic Tammy is coming around. Thin, ascetic, Asian Shocken strains to lift her back up.

“I’m moving them into place now.” Yells Gina with a tape-measure connected to a heavy, black, king-type, throne-chair stretched across the stage about fifty feet to a white-painted crossbow. ‘It’s pointed at the center of my chair, so I’ll be skewered for sure… If he can’t undo Meena’s Tammy-spell.’

Shocken finished with Tammy. “You don’t have any other post-hypnotic suggestions left except mine: To walk the tightrope successfully is your joy, you will be saving your Gina, when you hold down the rope with your weight, preventing the release of the crossbow-bolt which would impale your lover.”

[Tammy repeats that she is an accomplished tightrope-aerialist and intends to save her friend’s life.]

Next saying in dismissal to Tammy, “Wake, now to recall only my post-hypnotic commands. Tammy, feels relaxed and refreshed.” [Shocken turns around to Gina:] “Disaster isn’t happening. Don’t worry, I’ve managed it.” Thinks, ‘And I’ve got Lulu waiting in the wings in case anything goes wrong! She will take over.’ Looks to the reassuring big blonde in wings, past the tightrope starting-platform: Lulu’s wearing same diaphanous-gown, doesn’t actually resemble Tammy, being blonder-shorter…With these incredible jugs and long bulbous, grape-like nipples!’ Lulu smiles waves—minimal sexy sway—to Shocken.

* * *

[The Show]

When Shocken asks for audience members to check the veracity of his equipment, he asks if there is a archery-expert and is surprised to see a mature, full-figured woman is the one who raises her hand.

For the gunsmith only one hand is raised: A short reddish-brown, black-curly-to-kinky-haired guy. But for the engineer, there’s three choices: A civil, mechanical, and a software man to choose between… Shocken says under his breath, “Who knows who qualified that computer guy?” The civil may only be recently-degreed since he’s very young: So he picks the third man a tall-thin-older mechanical-engineer.

Gina leads trio to the stage and since unseen by volunteers, Tammy now walks across her tightrope, they get a smattering of applause without Gina’s encouraging the audience. All three participants innocently bow. Giggling Gina says to nipples-protruding, loosely-woven-knit-top, 40+-inch-bust woman: “We could use you in our act!” Both volunteer-men are glad of a chance to peek at smooth, round, gigantic open-worked bosom of middle-aged, well-preserved woman: Chuckle, nudge each other.

Full-figured, expert-archer lady smilingly says, “I’m too big for your act.”

Delighted to have a terrific looker working for free, Shocken happily says, “No, you’re exactly right.”

The archer looks at the crossbow set-up, examines the bolt, bending it, checking its sharp point. The engineer inspects the relay which sets off the bow if the tightrope is released before Tammy gets across, shooting the bolt into chair-bound Gina. Shocken puts ankle-cuffs and handcuffs on Gina and wraps chains around her, securely padlocking the chains ends. Yanks the chains and both cuffs: Taut, no slack. “Funny that the Indian is the gunsmith and the woman is the archer.” Gina mutters to him irrelevantly.

The gunsmith examines the trajectory of the bolt and walks over to where Gina is the target. Grimly: “It’s for real.” He surreptitiously unlocks the chain’s padlock and her ankle-cuffs, which have keys in them. “I can’t undo your wrists, Gina, but here’s the key…You’ll have to duck fast if it goes wrong, so I’d unlock your cuffs as soon as possible when they start working…O.K.?” Shrugs apologetically, holds key…

Gina says “Thanks a lot, you’ve saved me.” Gunsmith sticks the handcuff-key in Gina’s mouth. She sucks it in: Opens her mouth to show him the little key’s facing-outward on her tongue. In appreciation, Gina wriggles in chair so he sees red-orange nipples wink out her low-cut neck, next writhes them back inside.

Though it’s difficult the guy leans forward, kisses Gina close-mouthed chastely. “I’m Ed Lucy”, he says.

‘For Tammy, even in flats, Ed would only be her height, but for me, he’s quite right! Perhaps I’m a Bi…’

The show begins with a drum-roll. Scattered applause and laughter greets Tammy’s casual stroll back across the tightrope to the starting platform. Unfortunately, zombie Tammy doesn’t bow or respond.

Shocken bows and announces that his assistant Gina is risking her life in the chained-chair if the crossbow detonates and fires. He pulls the big switch, announces that this system will release the bolt if Tammy stops and gets off the tightrope. Sights Meena sitting in his front row but doesn’t let on: Fear!

Tammy enters onto high-wire expanse a couple of steps, but sees Meena in the first row, is waving her back, so she backs up again until she’s almost off the wire. Lulu climbs ladder to the platform and as Tammy gets off wire, Lulu moves outward, stands on it, wobbling white legs aglow. Lulu trembles a bit.

A split-second is lost in-between and the shaft of the crossbow draws back slowly. Gina turns the handcuff-key in her teeth unlocking her wrist-cuffs, unwrapping the open ankle-cuffs and the only-draped-over-her chain, ducks aside, avoiding barely the fired missile, which buries itself in the chair-back, where her lovely chest was, a second before! Gina sees her right grapefruit, red-orange-nipple boob came wholly out: Shoves it back in gently, slides up shoulder-straps of red slinky sparkly gown.

The hall explodes with applause as Lulu is halfway across …Next, all the way to the far platform. ‘This was nothing for a world-class, from-child-trained girl.’ Stands tall, one leg forward, arms out to crowd.

Meena appears on the stage. Tammy is caught between trance-orders, wavering unfocused on start-platform. She’s palely-beautiful but empty…—stock-still—arms hanging limply—staring, blind blue eyes.

Shocken is holding his arms out like a sleepwalker and chanting at Meena, who is doing the same back at him. They seems stalemated, frozen in their concentration and thickly-ranting, demanding, furry voices.

Gina rips out imbedded crossbow-bolt, tosses it up to Lulu, who’s reached safety on the far platform. Lulu is a vision with her gorgeous body on display: Tits jiggling madly, she catches tossed arrow. Gina gestures Lulu can hit Meena with bolt from there easy: Shocken suddenly mentally-forces Meena-kneel.

Lulu climbs down from far platform, crosses the stage, sets the bolt by the bow, turns to start-platform.

Climbs up ladder to rescue Tammy standing unsteadily at the top, who’s folded her arms about herself nervously, and is looking muzzy as if she now awoke. Hands move to grip the small thin railing. Glares.

“Who’s that holding my darling Gina, Lulu?” Wet-eyed, but alert at least and not staring like a zombie!

Lulu hugs Tammy, consoling her face into her shoulder, “He’s only an audience-volunteer, nobody important, a dark guy: You don’t like black men, do you, Tam?” Lulu feels Tammy’s softly-throbbing breasts, nipple-contacting, lean down onto her own…guilty warmth spreading…’I shouldn’t hug so tight.’

“No, I should go for blacks being blonde, shouldn’t I? But I prefer Igor and Ian to Nagin-how about you?”

Lulu: “I can’t take really-big men, Honey. That’s better for both of us, now, isn’t it?” Chins up wet face.

Tammy sniffles off Lulu’s shoulder says, “You mean so we aren’t rivals for the same men?” Un-clinching.

Lulu lets go: “That’s right, Sweetheart, we’ll be friends, instead. Now do you feel up to climbing down?”

“Oh! I can run, even dance, across this wire… Want to see?” Abruptly Tammy turns about and toe-dances along the high-wire to the far platform, across the stage! Presents herself heroically. Naked-ish?

To a tumultuous ovation from the crowd.

Even Ed Lucy the gunsmith breaks free of his lovely Gina, to turn back-on to the audience and applaud.

Lulu descends the start-platform ladder as Tammy says she ‘Took ballet.’ Bowing, her tits flip-flopping casually inside her see-through nightgown, descends. The spotlight on her makes gown near-invisible!

‘Tammy’s a teenybopper after all: You have to expect high-spirits outbursts?’ Thought Lulu resignedly.

Gina sees Meena is actually lying prone on the floor with Shocken holding out his arms pointing at her. ‘I wonder if he can as easily, un-train Tammy from acrobatics?’

To be continued?