The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Entrapping Commodities 2 — Just Press The Button!

* * *

Note:

This is my 16th contribution to this archive. The basic idea of this story is not the big finale where everything clears up, but rather ‘the journey is the reward’. :—)

It is a sequel to my story ‘Entrapping Commodities’. In the final chapter—when the main characters enter a basement—there will be some things you might hardly understand if you haven’t read the first story. So in case you want to read on, I suggest to read the first story (again) before this one.

And as always: Please bear in mind that English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life or about having unprotected sexual intercourse. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

Restart

Lisa sat at her desk in the company she worked for. It was Friday afternoon. Lisa looked at her wristwatch: one hour to go. Since Tim had left her, Lisa wasn’t able to think straight. Shortly after their return from their skiing vacation, a redhead by the name of Julie had skyped them and claimed that they had met her in a club at the skiing resort and that she had found a pair of ski boots that belonged to them. Tim had thus gone to the resort to collect them. But he didn’t return, he just sent a breakup letter. The man she planned to marry one day had left her—either because of that woman or / and because of something that had happened at the skiing resort, something she just couldn’t remember.

In addition to that, some days after she had started working again, her colleague Sarah had given her a pair of sneakers with some kind of fear-reducing function, allegedly ordered by Lisa. She couldn’t remember neither that order nor what this technology was all about. So she had put the sneakers aside. It was all too much for Lisa. The usually self-confident and adventuresome blonde was completely puzzled and desperate.

“Listen Lisa,” Sarah interrupted Lisa’s thoughts and leaned against the edge of her desk. “As your superior I am very concerned about your job performance. And as your friend I am very concerned about you. Is this still about Tim? Well, you have to get over him. Maybe you’re not ready for a new relationship. OK... But please, find your way back into your life. I really can’t recognize the laughing Lisa I know and cherish so much. Well ... I mean, if there’s any way I can help you, please let me know.”

“I know,” Lisa answered sadly. “And I appreciate your concern very much. Thanks, Sarah. But … but I don’t think that you can really help me.”

“Well, let’s try at least. Because…,” Sarah lowered her voice, smiled naughtily and whispered into Lisa’s ear. “Because I invented a new device, a combination of the fear-reducing technology and a ... a vibrator. It will support you both mentally and bodily. In case you want to take a look at it, join me in my lab in an hour. OK?” Sarah patted Lisa on her shoulder, smiled again and left.

One hour later, Lisa joined Sarah in her lab, a large room filled with computer devices, technical equipment and different inventions.

“I knew you’d come. Here, take a look,” Sarah smiled at Lisa and stood up from her desk. Sarah was only two years older than Lisa, but she was head of the research department and even a member of the board. Since her first day at the company, Lisa and Sarah had got along quite well. And although their careers had developed differently, they were still best friends.

Lisa looked at the tall and full bosomed black-haired woman who now handed her a small device, about 10 centimetres long and 4 centimetres wide. It looked like a long plug or a short dildo respectively, made of silver rubber and with an anatomically shaped closing plate at its bottom, made of thin chrome-plated metal. In the plate’s outer face there were an USB socket and a tiny hole. Lisa looked at it very carefully.

“I know what you think. And I know you actually want to try it out. So…” Sarah wooed her.

“So what am I waiting for? Right… Either it’ll help… or I’ll have some fun at least,” Lisa nodded with slowly growing excitement. For the first time in weeks there was something she was eager to do.

“OK, then just take a seat over there and insert the rubber plug. You can put your panties back on afterwards, but I’ll have to connect the device to my computer just one time to get it started,” Sarah instructed her, put a bit of lube on the rubber plug and gave her the device.

Lisa unzipped her jeans, turned around, pulled her underpants away and then slowly inserted the plug into her pussy. She inhaled deeply as the cold lube touched her skin and the plug filled her. After some moments, she let the underpants slide back into place and walked over to a chair with her jeans still unzipped and sat down. Sarah was already there and handed Lisa a data cable. Lisa chuckled, pulled her pants aside and connected the cable to the metal plate covering her crotch.

Sarah started the configuration programme and activated the device. At first nothing happened, but then the plug inside Lisa started to grow. It slowly became bigger and bigger. Lisa’s heart started to pound quicker, she closed her eyes and grabbed the chair’s arm tightly. But then, as the plug filled her completely, the stimulation stopped. Lisa moaned, exhaled deeply, opened her eyes again and looked at Sarah.

“Try to take it off!” Sarah smiled at her and Lisa tried to grab the device under her panties. But it didn’t move at all. Lisa just couldn’t get a grip of it. It was tightly locked inside her. And in her crotch there was now just a chrome plate with a cable coming out it and with a tiny hole underneath.

“OK, it feels awesome already. But ... but how do I get rid of it?” Lisa asked Sarah wonderingly.

“You don’t. Only I can take it off … unless it runs out of power, then it will deflate by itself. But don’t worry, the battery is quite strong,” Sarah smiled and pulled the cable so that the jack popped out of the device. Lisa bit on her lower lip and closed her pants.

“And when I have to pee? And my shower in the morning?” she went on asking.

“Don’t worry. That’s what the tiny hole is for. The device has connected to your urethra. In case you have to pee, just behave as you would without the device. There’s in fact a nozzle, which means that you can even pee standing up. And the device is water-proof as well. You don’t have to take it off during the next five days,” Sarah explained and handed Lisa a tiny remote control. Lisa looked at it wonderingly while Sarah went on.

“So you see: You don’t have to bother about anything. Just relax and enjoy. Press the button whenever you need support or stimulation. It’s no big deal. Just press the button! You’ll get used to it very quickly. And believe me, in five days you won’t want to take it off…”

When Lisa returned home, it was already dark outside. She put her bag on the kitchen table, sat down and gasped for air. She shouldn’t have taken the stairs, because every single one made the massive plug stimulate her intensely. Lisa inhaled deeply and put her hands in her crotch moving her body back and forth. She moaned and laughed at the same time. She was actually about to orgasm in her kitchen although she hadn’t used the stimulation device yet.

After some moments she had calmed down. She stood up, took off her coat and boots. She went into her bedroom and undressed completely. Then, she took a look at herself in the mirror: a tall blonde with well-shaped curves … but no vagina anymore. In her crotch there was just this silver plate. Lisa giggled. This was really strange. An electronic device had been connected to her body, just like a prosthesis.

“An internal dick prosthesis!” Lisa shouted childishly and giggled again. She even laughed for the first time since Tim had left her. Then, she took the remote control, held it next to her face and looked into the mirror again.

“System activate!” she fooled around and pushed the button. But instantly her smile vanished due to the massive waves of stimulation that went through her entire body. Lisa’s bright green eyes gaped in surprise. She opened her mouth but wasn’t able to utter a word. She looked at her image in the mirror. She looked scared as if she had spotted a ghost. She shivered all over, one hand touched the silver plate between her legs and she sunk down on her knees. Lisa grabbed her forehead with the other hand and let the remote control drop on the floor. She lost her balance, leaned with her shoulder and her head against the mirror. She breathed heavily and the mirror fogged in front of her mouth with every exhalation.

After some moments, she got used to the stimulation. And now, as it diminished slowly, it started to feel good … very good, actually. So Lisa took the remote control and got up again. She looked at her still shivering body, held her breath and pressed the button again. This time she knew what was about to come and reacted a more moderately although the new wave of stimulation was still intense. She just closed her eyes, leaned her forehead against the mirror, breathed heavily and fondled her breasts. This was awesome. She felt really good for the first time in weeks.

“OK, let’s see how far we can go…” Lisa decided as her love of adventure returned. She lay down on her bed, grabbed the remote control tightly and pressed the button once, twice. The device started its silent work again and Lisa moaned heavily. She touched her shivering body and pressed the button again. Another jolt of pleasure went through her. Lisa stretched out her legs, pulled them back together and moaned louder. Then she pressed the button another time. And again … and again.

“Yesssssss! Come on!“ Lisa shouted at herself and massaged her breasts. She pressed the button and her shivering body jerked instantly. She licked her lips, pressed the button, screamed out loud, pulled her nipples, caressed her belly, pressed the button, gasped for air and moaned on and on, pressed the button, enjoyed the stimulation, pressed the button, pressed it again and again … and finally came screaming out loud. She jerked her hips back and forth. Her juices dripped out of the tiny hole and even squeezed through her skin and the metal plate.

But Lisa didn’t even notice that. She just wanted more, she wanted to feel good again and pressed the button to prolong her orgasm. She panted for air, rolled over, whimpered in delight. Finally, Lisa put the remote control aside. She enjoyed the orgasm’s afterglow, caressed her naked body and recalled Sarah saying that she wouldn’t want to take it off in five days.

“Sarah might be right, she might be right...” Lisa whispered to herself breathlessly and finally fell asleep, being totally exhausted.

DAY 1

The next morning, Lisa woke up and opened her eyes. She found herself lying in completely soaked bed sheets. She moved her hips a bit and realized that the device was still in place. Slowly her fingers went towards her crotch. She felt her warm belly, her belly button … and then the device’s chrome-plated cover. Lisa took a look at the bedside table: the remote control. She wondered whether she should press the button right away or change the sheets first. But she couldn’t get through her thoughts. Her hand almost automatically grabbed the remote control and pressed the button. Lisa knew what was about to come now. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation that went through her body giving her fun and a feeling of security and self-confidence. And she was happy that she’d got used to the stimulation that quickly. So she went on and on and spent almost the complete Saturday morning in bed with her new toy.

After a hot shower, she put the soaked sheets into the washing machine and decided to have lunch in the city. It was the first sunny day this year and she wanted to get out again. So she got dressed and took the tram where she sat next to a young man who smiled at her. She smiled back and enjoyed the sunrays that streamed through the window. Slowly, a thought entered her mind … oh yes … she wanted to celebrate this day, she wanted to do something crazy again and ... and she needed some stimulation. Now. Her right hand searched her pocket for the remote control. Lisa almost panicked as she couldn’t find it at once. But there it was. Lisa pressed the button and gulped. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the wave of stimulation that started in her pussy and slowly spread through her hips, thighs, belly, arms and back. Lisa opened her mouth and exhaled with a slight moan. She wanted to press the button a second time, but as she opened her eyes the man looked at her quite wonderingly.

“Is everything OK?” he asked. Lisa blushed instantly, mumbled something unintelligible due to the still very present arousal. Luckily, the tram reached the end of the line so that Lisa just cleared her throat and got out quickly.

When Sarah started her computer, it showed her how many times Lisa had already pressed the button, and a red dot on a map told her Lisa’s current position.

“Seems like she’s really enjoying the implant,” Sarah smiled contentedly and left her home office. During the next few hours, the computer registered everything Lisa did: she had lunch in a small café, then visited the town’s castle, strolled around town and its parks … and pressed the stimulation button as often as possible. She got used to the effect so quickly that by the end of the day she was able to activate the device without showing any outward reaction to the jolts of pleasure that spread through her body. She had everything under control. At least she thought so...

In the evening, she dressed up and went to a club to socialize and to have some social fun again. On her way to the club she decided that meeting a guy and making out with him would be perfectly all right and enough—especially because having sex wasn’t possible until Sarah would remove the device. And she wasn’t in the mood for anal intercourse.

However, she met some guys, danced and flirted with them, even made out with one of them in his flat. When he tried to put his hand between her thighs, she stopped him and explained that it wouldn’t be a good idea … that week. To save the day, Lisa though about giving him a blow-job instead. She hesitated at first, but then she reached into her jeans’ pocket and pressed the stimulation button.

Being totally aroused by the device, she knelt in front of the guy and unzipped his pants. She suddenly felt even so aroused that she badly needed to taste his cock. So she first licked her lips and then his erect member and its bell-end. Another push on the button made her moan out loud and open her mouth so that his cock could pass by her moist lips. Now, there was no turning back. Lisa pressed the button once again, bent further down and let the erect cock slide deep into her throat. She always loved to suck Tim’s cock. But now she really enjoyed sucking this one. She let it slide back out of her mouth a bit and then pushed her head back into the guy’s lap. She sucked his cock really hard and increased her arousal by pressing the button again and again. She went on and probably gave that guy the best blow-job of his whole life. About a minute later, he was done … and so was Lisa. As she tasted his cum in her mouth, she let herself plop on the floor and screamed out loud with her hips wincing back and forth. She had pressed the button so often that she’d come simultaneously—to his surprise as he had never seen a woman climaxing by just sucking his cock.

DAY 2

When Lisa returned home, she was tired to death and went to bed straightaway. She didn’t leave her flat the following day. She spent the whole Sunday naked and relaxed. And she used the stimulation device, of course. In the afternoon, she finally put some items in a box, items that reminded her of Tim. And there was some of Tim’s stuff that she decided to throw away. She put everything into a trash bag and opened the garbage chute. At first she hesitated. She knew she had to do this to get on with her life, but it cost her quite an effort. Then, she reached for the remote control and pressed the button. The warmth that emerged from her crotch comforted her. She sighed once, regained self-assurance, threw the bag in and closed the chute. Then, she went back to her bedroom and ‘celebrated’ her newly gained freedom.

In the evening, Sarah started her computer again and took a look at the log: “Wow! I didn’t expect this. Amazing... she’s getting used to the device so quickly. Well, phase 2 can be launched very soon...”

DAY 3

When Lisa arrived at her workplace the next morning, she went to Sarah to tell her about her weekend. She was all smiles and thanked Sarah for her new electronic friend.

“This is the best you’ve ever done for me. I feel free now. I’m ready for a new start. This ... this thing has re-vitalized me. Thank you, Sarah, thank you so much!” Lisa said and hugged Sarah tightly.

“Well, then you’ll love me for this,” Sarah replied and gave Lisa something that looked like a small portable media player. “That’s an alternative remote control. You can now adjust the degree of the stimulation, you can even set the time or choose between several stimulation programmes. Just try it out. And here it displays the hours left until the device has to be taken off for maintenance… and here is the battery level. When it reaches less than 10% you should connect the device to a computer and charge the battery for a while.”

Lisa was speechless ... and happy. She hugged Sarah once again, put the small remote control in her pants’ pocket and the new one in her handbag. Lisa couldn’t wait to leave work. She thought about the device and the new possibilities all the time until she finally got home. In the evening, she tried the new remote control out and stimulated herself several times. After her fourth orgasm, she put the new remote control on her bedside table and fell asleep being totally exhausted.

That night, she had some weird and extremely arousing dreams...

One of those dreams hit Lisa’s bisexual streak. It was about Sarah. She wore a shiny catsuit that was made of transparent purple latex. Underneath she wore black latex underwear. Sarah moved towards naked Lisa in a brightly lit white room. The catsuit had a front zipper and was open from her perfect breasts upwards. In combination with the black bra, it produced a nice cleavage. Lisa looked at Sarah who approached in slow-motion on her black high-heeled overknee boots. Lisa examined Sarah from head to toe and suddenly a warmth spread in her crotch. The more she looked at Sarah the more she got aroused. She loved that feeling and so she continued looking at that rubber-clad goddess with her well-shaped curves and her long and curly black hair swinging with every step. Lisa didn’t know where she was, but that didn’t matter. She just enjoyed the warmth in her crotch and loved looking at Sarah who now stood right in front of her.

The closeness increased the stimulation and Lisa started moaning. She wanted to touch herself or Sarah, but she couldn’t move her arms. She felt this intense urge to do something, to use the stimulation she felt. She tried to move her hips back and forth, but couldn’t do that either. The stimulation increased once more as Sarah stretched out her right arm and gently put her hand on Lisa’s belly. Even this made her almost come. She breathed heavily and her pulse raced.

“Oh please, Sarah … please…” Lisa moaned. She licked her lips and closed her eyes as Sarah’s latex skin touched her naked body at her hip and her breasts. Another jolt of pleasure went through her body. “Please, Sarah …” she went on.

Sarah bent forward and touched Lisa’s lips with her own. Lisa instantly started kissing Sarah and Sarah kissed her back for almost a minute. Then she straightened up and looked at Lisa who was gasping for air and screaming out loud as she came still standing in front of Sarah. When Lisa opened her eyes again, she saw how Sarah turned around and walked out of the room.

“No, please, Sarah! Don’t go…” Lisa whispered despairingly. And then a voice entered her mind: “She won’t leave if you just do what she tells you. You like the way she looks, especially her latex outfit. You want to look just like her. And you will obey. You just obey and you’ll always be with her. You’ll be with her and you will experience the ultimate stimulation. That is what you desire. You want it so badly, don’t you?”

Lisa tried to answer the voice, but all of a sudden the stimulation increased again and another dream about Sarah and herself started …

DAY 4

The next morning, Lisa called in sick. She said—without lying—that she was totally exhausted and unable to work.

But Sarah knew that Lisa’s bodily functions were perfectly OK. The new remote control had connected the stimulation device to Lisa’s nervous system. And then, it had started to transmit Lisa’s thoughts, memories, actions et cetera to Sarah’s computer. It even recorded everything spoken, seen and heard. After some hours, Sarah had learned literally everything about Lisa, her body, her secret desires and pretty much about her life. And as if that wasn’t enough, those arousing dreams based on a kind of screenplay written by Sarah and had been embedded in Lisa’s mind via the new remote control.

Sarah eagerly watched the screen in her home office. She witnessed Lisa trying out some stimulation programmes, taking a shower and having breakfast. When Sarah saw Lisa sitting at the kitchen table through Lisa’s eyes, she decided to try out a new feature. She opened a window on the screen and typed:

‘You will receive a call. When you hear the words ‘get well soon’ you will instantly hang up, get dressed and drive to Market Street 26 and enter. When you hear the doorbell for the second time, the execution of this instruction is finished!’

Sarah pressed a button and transferred the data to the stimulation device.

Lisa still sat in her kitchen. She did not realize anything of what was happening. She just blinked twice and took a sip from her cup of coffee. Then, the phone rang. But she didn’t bother because she had switched the answering machine on. After the beep she heard Sarah’s voice: “Lisa? This is Sarah. Please pick up the phone. I know you’re there…”

Lisa didn’t hesitate. This was Sarah, her best friend. So she jumped up from her chair and into the living room. She almost freaked out as she didn’t find the handset at once. But there it was! Lisa grabbed it, cleared her throat, calmed down and pressed the button with the green receiver on it.

“Hello Sarah. How are you?” she said quietly and tried to sound a bit sickish.

“Well, I’m fine. But how are you? I just heard that you called in sick. Hope you’ll … get well soon!” Sarah said intendedly articulate.

Lisa just blinked and looked down at the stimulation device. Somehow it had been activated. All of a sudden she felt extremely horny and forgot everything around her. She just hung up and put the handset aside. Then, she felt the urge to get out of the flat. So she got dressed, left the house and took the next tram to the city centre.

“Market Street 26,” she mumbled and opened the door leading into a small fetish shop. The doorbell rang. Lisa entered and took a look around. There were two shop assistants, both dressed in latex. The young man advised a female customer on a latex dress she held in her hands. The young woman, who stood behind the counter, greeted Lisa. Lisa smiled at her for a second and then looked at the masses of latex clothing that made the air smell extraordinary ... extraordinarily pleasant. She didn’t know what to do next as she had already satisfied her sudden urge to come here. But now she was rather curious, went forward and let go of the door knob. The door closed behind her and the bell rang for the second time.

Lisa blinked and shook her head. Where was she? She took (another) look around and spotted masses of latex clothes, bondage equipment and other kinds of kinky apparel. How did she get here? What was she doing here? But then the young woman approached Lisa and asked how she could help her. Lisa looked at her and chuckled. The woman wore a transparent purple latex suit with a black latex bra and thong underneath and reminded Lisa of the dreams she’d had the night before. As Lisa realized that she stared at the woman’s outfit, she pressed the remote control in her hand once and the jolt of stimulation brought her back to attention.

‘OK, now I’m here anyway. Maybe ... maybe I should buy one of those fantastic outfits. Yes, that would be a treat!’ Lisa thought and remembered Sarah who looked so incredibly sexy in that dream. So sexy that Lisa wanted to look just like her. She still couldn’t take her eyes off the shop assistant’s suit. She had always fancied that material but now ... now, there was more to it. She now felt attracted to and aroused by that tight and shiny material.

“Well, I … I’ve never been in a shop like this. But … well, … uhm … do you have another one of that suit you’re wearing?” Lisa asked cautiously. And the shop assistant just smiled.

“We have some of those suits in different sizes in stock. But I think what you need is one of our premium suits, custom made to fit absolutely precise. If you want a perfect look without any crinkles, if you want the suit to look and feel like a second skin, as if your body was laminated ... you should try one of those,” the assistant suggested.

“Hmmm ... that sounds good, but it also sounds expensive. And I’m quite a newbie.”

“Yes, sure. Well, it’s just an advice. But ...” the assistant paused for a second and went on with a meaning-bearing voice. “But in case you want to impress someone with such an outfit, you should go for the prefect one. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, right?!”

Lisa thought about all that. She thought about Sarah and that she indeed wanted to present herself to Sarah in that outfit in the best way she could to make her like her even more. And although it seemed totally crazy, she somehow trusted that friendly shop assistant. And so Lisa pressed the small remote control once again to foster her thoughts.

“Yes, you’re right. There is in fact someone I want to impress. OK, I want the perfect outfit.”

“Yes!” Sarah shouted watching everything on the monitor in her home office. “It works, it really, really works!”

She looked at the monitor again and witnessed Lisa being led to a back office. The assistant told her that she had to be measured carefully to provide the perfect fit. In case there should be any wrinkles, Lisa could return the suit within a week and would get her whole money back. Then, Lisa signed the order sheet. But as the assistant asked her to undress completely, she hesitated for a moment.

‘Stand up and undress completely!’ Sarah typed into one of the windows on the screen and pressed enter so that Lisa’s reservations instantly vanished. She got up and started to unbutton her shirt. As Sarah leaned back again and smiled contentedly, the door to her home office opened and a latex-clad maid entered. She put a cup on the desk.

“Your coffee, Mistress. And please remember that your video conference with the managing board will commence in 20 minutes.”

“Thank you,” Sarah replied. “Then I’ll have to hurry a bit ... Hmm, Lisa is now ready for the next stage ... and has to repay my friend at the shop. OK ... oh, and you may resume your household chores.”

The maid nodded and left the room. Then, Sarah entered some further commands and sent them to the stimulation device. After the transmission, an information appeared on the screen.

# Phase 3 in progress. Establishing hardware connection. Implementation of bodily changes queued successfully… processing …#

Sarah additionally typed ‘You will do whatever that woman or her colleagues tell you until the suit is delivered to you!’ in one of the windows and pressed enter. Then, she took the phone and called the fetish shop’s back office:

“Hello, this is Sarah. I presume everything’s going fine. The outfit I wanted you to wear must have convinced her. Well, I just want to tell you that she will do everything you tell her. And you can use her in any way you want until the ordered outfit is ready. Yes ... oh, no need to thank me, my dear. A deal is a deal... Yes ... Oh, and please remember the changes to the measurements we discussed yesterday. OK? ... Fine. Thank you and see you soon. Bye.”

The shop assistant hung up, looked at Lisa’s naked body with the metal plate in her crotch and smiled a bit viciously. After she had taken Lisa’s exact measurements, she handed them to a man in another room. As Lisa wanted to get dressed again, the assistant approached her.

“My colleague will now analyse the measurements and produce the suit. It will be ready in about one to two hours.”

“Oh, thanks very much. Now I can understand the pricing. So it was definitely the right choice... At least an hour? Well, I could just run some errands and return here afterwards,” Lisa thought out loud.

“No,” the assistant interrupted. “I want you to stay here and ... and put on a latex dress to make you acquainted with the material. What do you think of that?”

Lisa instantly forgot about her errands and didn’t hesitate to agree. The woman’s offer made perfect sense. So Lisa stopped dressing herself. The assistant went back to the salesroom, got some latex clothes and asked her colleague to put up the ‘closed for lunch’ sign and join them in the back office.

As the male assistant entered the back office, he took a long look at Lisa’s naked body. He wore a tight dark-blue latex shirt and a pair of tight black latex jeans so that one could easily see his growing erection underneath. Lisa smiled and felt an urge to touch that latex-clad cock. But she rather paid attention to the woman who reminded her of Sarah and who would teach her how to put on latex clothing properly.

Eventually, Lisa wore a metallic-green dress with a long front zipper and a square low neckline to show off her cleavage. Supported by inlays and the lacing underneath Lisa’s breasts, the dress produced quite a plunging neckline. The outfit was completed by metallic-green stockings, black ankle boots, black gloves and a black necklace. Her blonde hair was made up into a pony tail.

“And we can do with her whatever we want?” the male assistant asked his colleague who just nodded, smiled and lifted Lisa’s dress a bit so that her sealed crotch was visible.

“Everything except penetrating her pussy. Don’t ask me why, but my friend Sarah ... you know her, the tall black-haired regular customer ... well, she has some strange hobbies and this seems to be one of them. But she promised me to make a bulk purchase soon and to ‘lend’ us this sexy doll for two hours if I would attend to her in this outfit and sell her a copy,” the female assistant explained.

“Wait a second!” Lisa said and pulled the latex dress back down. “What did you just say about Sarah? What does she have to do with this? I thought you just wanted to show me how to put on these clothes properly. I am still a customer.”

“Yes, you are, ...” the female assistant said and massaged Lisa’s latex-clad breasts. “But you are a special one. And now forget everything I said about Sarah, shut up and kiss me!”

“What? But ... but I ... I...” Lisa stuttered as the device inside of her started to stimulate her. And so, Lisa just blinked and inhaled deeply. She shrugged her shoulders and thought that things should not be complicated. She stepped forward, pressed her latex-clad body against the woman’s, hugged her and kissed her passionately. Once again, she was really into making out with a latex-clad woman—but now not just in her dreams.

The male assistant watched the two latex beauties in front of him, grabbed his growing member and stroke it through the latex. While Lisa made out with her, the female assistant grabbed her suit’s three-way-zipper and opened it so that only her crotch was open. Then, she moaned towards Lisa: “Now put your hand there and stroke my clit!”

The device inside of Lisa started automatically and ‘persuaded’ her to do as she had been told. Lisa let her right hand slide over the woman’s belly and along the front zipper. As she reached the opening, she pulled the black latex thong towards her and let her hand slip behind it. It was all very warm and wet. Lisa quickly found the woman’s clit and started to fondle it gently. The woman shivered and moaned heavier. The whole scene was so arousing that the man joined them and all three of them french-kissed each other in turns. After some minutes, the woman came screaming out loud and still standing in front of Lisa. She shivered all over and her pelvis jerked. She then stepped back and sat down in one of the armchairs to enjoy the orgasm’s afterglow.

“Well, then it is my turn now,” the man said and ordered Lisa to suck his cock. Lisa would have rather continued pleasuring that woman. But after a bit of stimulation by the device, she went down on her knees, opened the pants’ zipper and produced the stranger’s cock. She let her black latex-gloved hands gently slide along its shaft and massaged its head with her tongue. Then, Lisa let the cock slowly slide deep inside her throat. She retched several times but the device encouraged her to go on. The man moaned loudly and Lisa started to move her head back and forth. The female assistant was so aroused by what was happening that she joined them again and kissed her colleague who—in return—massaged her still dripping-wet pussy a second time.

Some minutes later, the man ordered Lisa to stop and to kneel on a chair. Then, he stood in front of her and pushed his throbbing cock slowly in the tight and sweaty cleft in the middle of her tits that were tightly held in place by the latex outfit. The man moaned out loud and pushed his hips back and forth while Lisa just smiled at him. After some seconds, the man came, pulled his cock out of Lisa’s cleavage and shot his cum on her face and breasts. Lisa was pretty much aroused by the warm cum dripping down her skin. She almost instinctively wanted to savour it. But the female assistant already stood in front of her, kissed her again and helped her licking the cum off Lisa’s boobs and face.

The shop assistants thanked Lisa for her co-operation. The woman had to clean herself and the man had to return to the sales area. And so, they ordered Lisa to put on a metallic-green latex hood that had holes only for her eyes, nostrils and pony tail. Then, she had to clean up the back office and to stand as a living mannequin in the shop’s display window until her order was ready. Lisa obeyed and after she had taken place in the window, she didn’t move a single muscle so that she stood absolutely still—just like a mannequin.

But inside, she recalled what had just happened at the back office. The thoughts made her extremely horny so that her pussy moistened again and some drops even squeezed through the device’s metal plate and her skin and ran down her legs. Maybe it was because of that, maybe because of her looks, but the shop’s sales of latex dresses were twice as high that day.

With a ‘little delay’ of two hours, Lisa was ordered to put on her regular clothes. And as she received the box that contained her order, she only blinked twice, forgot about the rather unusual things that had happened in the shop, paid and left.

At home, she couldn’t wait to change clothes. She undressed, emptied the box and found the suit, one black thong and two black bras. She put the black underwear on and realized that the thong had two small holes that left open the device’s USB socket and the urethral hole. Lisa then lubed her body with the provided silicone oil and pulled the tight but very stretchy suit over her legs, hips, arms and shoulders so that she was completely covered by the transparent purple latex from her neck down. She was quite happy as the suit fit even better than expected. It had wrapped tightly around her curves and slipped into every pit or slot. Then, Lisa closed the three-way-zipper just like Sarah had done in her dream.

But what was that? The suit fit perfectly without any wrinkles at her legs, buttocks, belly, shoulders and arms. She almost looked as perfect as Sarah had in that dream—a fact that aroused her instantly. However, the suit seemed to be a size too large for her breasts. Lisa sighed in disappointment. If the shop assistant stood by her promise, she would have to take the suit back tomorrow.

‘Damn it!’ Lisa thought. ‘But wait a minute! I’m still wearing a great suit and should enjoy it anyway!’

And so, she programmed the new remote control to stimulate her slowly and increasingly. She jumped on the bed and activated the programme. She closed her eyes, caressed her rubberized body and enjoyed. About nearly an hour of constant but well-dosed stimulation, she finally came and fell to sleep totally exhausted.

DAY 5

The next morning, Lisa woke up very early. There was still enough time for her—by now usual—morning stimulation. But again, she didn’t feel well. She just felt exhausted, extremely hungry and kind of nauseous. However, she reached for the remote control and wanted to push it. But the battery symbol blinked on the display. Lisa panicked in fear of losing the device if she didn’t charge its battery. So she jumped out of bed still wearing the suit. She grabbed her notebook, pulled the USB cable out of the printer, lay on the bed, opened the zipper in her crotch and connected everything to the device. She switched the notebook on and exhaled in relief. During the last couple of days, the device had done so much for her—she just couldn’t stand the thought of living without it.

But Lisa was startled out of her thoughts as suddenly a window appeared on the new remote control’s screen:

USB power supply detected. Installing ...

Installation completed. Starting recharge ...

Shutting down host while charging ...

“Host? Shutting down?” Lisa started to wonder. But she didn’t get far because all of a sudden the device emitted a very comforting stimulation so that she fell asleep again.

About two hours later, Lisa was woken up by the device. She looked at the remote control and smiled. 100%. But as she disconnected the notebook, she realized the time. ‘Damn it!’ she thought because she had to skip her usual morning stimulation to get to work as soon as possible. And she was still not feeling well. She especially felt a slight dragging pain in her chest.

However, there was a very strong urge to go to work and especially to see Sarah. So Lisa pulled the USB cable out of her crotch and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror above the basin and let her hands slide over her tightly latex-clad breasts and her her slim and well-trained waist. Slim? Well-trained waist? She must have lost some pounds and built up muscles over night. How was that possible? She unzipped the suit, peeled out of it and took another look at herself in the mirror.

“What the f…!” Lisa screamed as she spotted her breasts. They had grown! She had gone to bed B-sized and now she stood in her bathroom with two absolutely immaculate, round, firm, in all respects perfect and at least C-sized breasts. The black bra was so tight now that it even cut in. She got rid of the bra, massaged her breasts gently and realized where the dragging pain came from. But what had happened? And why?

Lisa looked at her new mirror image for quite a while and realized that her body had somehow changed to fit the suit. But then she reminded herself of the time. She sighed, jumped in the shower and started to get dressed. As a matter of course, she put on her new latex underwear under her jeans and blouse. And it was not surprising that the additional bra she had found in the box the night before was C-cupped and fit perfectly. Then, she went to her workplace. She knew Sarah would clear everything up. Sarah would be there for her once again.

“Sarah! You won’t believe what happened to me last night,” Lisa shouted as she entered the lab. But Sarah just turned around slowly and smiled at Lisa. She looked at Lisa’s (due to the new breast size) rather unbuttoned blouse and stalled.

“Wow! I didn’t expect them to be that good!” she mumbled.

“What?” Lisa asked, frowned and started to freak out a bit. “What do you mean? Expect them? Do … do you have anything to do with this? Sarah!”

Sarah remained calm. She took another remote control out of her pocket and pressed a button. Lisa instantly froze. She just stood there silently in front of Sarah with an open mouth. Sarah smirked for a second, put one finger under Lisa’s chin and closed her mouth. Then she sighed, locked the lab door and started to unbutton the rest of Lisa’s blouse. She peeled Lisa’s new breasts out of the latex bra and looked at her slightly re-shaped body. She massaged Lisa’s firm breasts gently and enjoyed how they felt. Finally, she sighed in relief and gave her immobile fried a quick kiss on her mouth.

Then, she went back to her desk, opened a computer programme and entered: “When I say ‘stop’, you will shut up immediately, calm down, show some gratitude for your new body and return to your workplace. You will find a to-do-list in your mailbox. When you’ve completed your tasks, you will dress up nicely and meet me at my place at five. This order ends when I kiss you outside of this room for the first time. You will then forget that this was an order and you will also forget that your body has been reshaped over night.”

Sarah pressed enter and then again the button on the remote control. Lisa came back to life instantly.

“How is this possible? How can one’s breasts grow over night? How can … Uhm-hmmmmmm.... What the fuck?! Did you undress me? Wait! What’s happening here?” Lisa shouted frantically as she spotted her now naked breasts bouncing up and down while she was venting her anger and confusion. She wanted to walk over to Sarah. But Sarah just stood up, stretched out her arm and shouted “Stop!”.

Lisa instantly froze again. However, it was not like before. She had not been ‘paused’ completely. She just calmed down and enjoyed the device starting to reward her with gentle stimulation. Lisa exhaled and looked at Sarah.

“Well, sorry for that, Sarah,” Lisa said meekly. “I’m just a bit confused. But I really appreciate what you’ve done for me. Thanks.”

“Never mind. Just put your excellent new breasts back into your bra and button up your blouse, well ... as far as possible, and kiss me.”

Lisa jumped for joy. She dressed herself again and approached Sarah, moistened her lips and kissed her. Finally. It was like being rewarded for the last couple of days. She was finally allowed to kiss Sarah, her versed mentor, her empathic friend. The kiss was very long and intimate. And as Sarah pulled her head back, Lisa smiled contentedly and left the lab.

Later that evening, Sarah’s doorbell rang. It was 5:00 pm sharp. The door was opened instantly and Lisa looked at the latex-clad maid. At first, she was a bit puzzled not to see Sarah: “Hi ... I’m ... Lisa. I ... I’d like to see Sarah ... please?”

“Yes, Mistress Lisa. Mistress Sarah is already waiting for you,” the maid just smiled and dropped a curtsy. She let Lisa enter the house and by taking her coat she unveiled Lisa wearing the perfectly fitting transparent purple latex catsuit with the black underwear and black ankle boots. She had also added a broad loose-fitting black leather belt to the outfit and had attached the new remote control to the belt while she held the smaller one in her left hand.

“You look absolutely gorgeous, Mistress Lisa, if I’m allowed to say,” the maid said to Lisa who still wondered why she was called ‘Mistress’ by that other woman she had never seen before in her life. But before Lisa could go on, the maid had returned from the wardrobe with latex polish and a piece of cloth in her hands. “Let me just give your latex skin the perfect shine before you approach our Mistress.”

Two minutes later, Lisa entered the living room and was greeted by Sarah wearing the same outfit. She ran to her, hugged her and gave her a kiss. Lisa enjoyed it but also blinked several times and frowned for a moment.

“So tell me, how was your day, Lisa?” Sarah asked.

“Oh ... well ... except for offer to move in with you, there was nothing special. So I took the day off, went home, put essential things in boxes so that they can be brought here. I gave almost all of my regular clothes to charity as they somehow didn’t fit anymore. And I spoke with a real estate agent to sell my apartment and wrote a notice of termination. Then, I got dressed like this and went here with a stop at work to leave the notice there. And now ... I’m all yours.”

Sarah smiled and kissed Lisa. Then, she pressed a small button on her wristband and Lisa received rewarding stimulation from the device in her crotch. Lisa moaned “thank you” with pleasure and inhaled deeply.

“That’s good, Lisa. But there’s something I’d like to show you first. And before that, please answer one simple question,“ Sarah said and stroke Lisa’s cheek. “Do you want to stop all of this and want me to take off the device?”

“No, never!” Lisa said quick as a shot and was rewarded by Sarah pressing the button again.

“I told you so five days ago. And now follow me into the cellar,” Sarah said triumphantly and walked out of the room. Lisa followed her and couldn’t take her eyes off Sarah’s gorgeous latex-clad curves reflecting the illumination.

* * * * * *

The two latex-clad women went downstairs into a large room. Lisa couldn’t believe her eyes. The right-hand part of the room looked like a laboratory. It was brightly lit and the walls were mainly covered by sliding doors leading to wall closets or other rooms. However, the left-hand part looked like a darkened command centre. It was equipped with several computer monitors and a large screen on one of the walls displaying a map of the country and several dots in different colours. Two persons were sitting in the room and watching the monitors. As Sarah approached them, they stood up and came to the brightly lit lab to stand at attention.

Lisa stared at them wide-eyed and pressed the button in her hand to assure her that this was real. Their female bodies were clad in skin-tight silver latex overalls and they wore silver helmets that weren’t much bigger than their heads so that they looked as if just their faces were covered by mirrored visors.

“Why are they wearing skiing boots?” Lisa asked smilingly.

“Uhm ... Oh, yes, right ... you can’t remember,” Sarah chuckled and patted Lisa’s shoulder. “They are controlled by the boots. Just like you in that skiing vacation. But they will soon be retrofitted with the far advanced crotch device.”

“O-OK ...” Lisa said and frowned. “But what is this all about? What do they do in there?”

“Well, their task is to survey the whereabouts, mental condition and progress of selected men and women from all over the country who have also stayed at the skiing resort. They have been provided with an electronic wristband matching their smartphones. They think it’s just a part of the athletic workout programme they attended at the resort. But it also tells us everything about the wearer and we can even influence their thoughts and behaviour from here.”

“And why? Are you going into the fitness business?” Lisa asked jokingly and gave herself another shot of stimulation to suppress the concern that slowly grew inside of her.

“No, my dear!” Sarah chuckled again. “Slowly, very slowly, they will be made well-shaped, absolutely fit and fully obedient drones. Until then, they will carry on with their lives and advertise the skiing resort so that we can get hold of even more. And one day, I will activate all of them via their wristbands and we will make this country a better place.”

“A better place? Like ... like you want it to be?” Lisa stuttered and pressed the button in her hand several times to sort her thoughts. “Well, I ... I don’t really know what to think about that...”

“Don’t cudgel your brain about that. Let me show you something else,” Sarah said and kissed Lisa. Lisa relaxed as she received the kiss and didn’t pay much attention to Sarah taking both remote controls away from her—especially as Sarah pressed the button on her wristband once more to reward Lisa for her co-operation.

Then, a sliding door in the opposite wall opened. An examination chair came out of the wall closet carrying a naked red-haired woman who was strapped down to it. Her body was sweaty all over and her eyes were closed. She also wore a device in her crotch just like Lisa. It was connected to a computer that stimulated the helpless body intensely. But that wasn’t all. Tubes had been inserted in her anus, her mouth and the device’s urethral opening. The woman lay there totally exhausted having been treated by the whole machinery permanently for days.

Sarah pressed a button and all of the tubes were removed. But the woman didn’t wake up. Her head lay sidewards with saliva dripping out of her mouth. With another button Sarah made the stimulation device stop its work and emit electric shocks. The woman’s body winced, she opened her eyes and gasped for air. Now, Lisa recognized her.

“Wait a minute! You’re that woman... Julie!” Lisa said flabbergasted. “You have this club at the skiing resort. You skyped us and ... and then, Tim broke up with me!”

“Yes ... yes I am. And ... I’m sorry, Lisa,” Julie wheezed and looked at Lisa with tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry. Please, Lisa ... please help me... The skiing vacation, the boots? It ... it was all a big scam. And now ... now we’re all trapped. Come on, Lisa! Please!” Julie begged sobbingly and tired to collect her strength.

“I can’t remember anything about that vacation. I just know that my boyfriend left me ... and stayed with you. And now you want me to help you?” Lisa barked back.

“Damn it! Sarah wanted me to do all of that. And three days ago, Sarah summoned us here, captured us and ... and now ... well, look at me!” Julie screamed.

“I ... I ... I really can’t remember. Please believe me,” Lisa mumbled quite puzzled. She looked for her remote control. She needed a jolt of stimulation. She needed guidance and comfort. She needed it to clear up her mind. She needed it. Now. But there was no remote control. Lisa started to panic.

“Oh, I believe you, my dear. I even know you can’t remember. Because Julie hid those data sets at the end of the vacation. Wait a second,” Sarah said soothingly, entered some commands into a computer and pressed ‘enter’. A second later, Lisa inhaled deeply, looked at the ceiling and sorted her thoughts before her inner eye.

“Wow! Tim, Julie, me ... the club, the lodge ... ski boots ... new firmware ... remote controls ... Oh my God!” Lisa stuttered, hang on to a shelf and looked at Julie angrily. “Now I can very well remember the things you did to us in the end!”

“Whatever! But please, look at us now!” Julie screamed desperately. “Sarah has tortured me and ... just look at that thing in our crotches! She’s behind all that. Can’t you see? Please, please Lisa ... help me ... and yourself!”

“Well ... she is in fact right. I told her about you and Tim and the boots. And I uploaded the altered firmware. I helped her to make Tim break up with you. Then I gave you this device, sparked your interest in latex clothing and reanimated your bisexuality. You were so busy with masturbating your brains out and becoming addicted to the stimulation device that you didn’t notice anything. This new technology even gives me the power to manage every single cell and function of your body. It’s all true, but it’s great” Sarah said calmly.

“What?!” Lisa cried. She hastily looked for her remote control and shivered all over. “Why ... why are you telling me this? Sarah? I trusted you.”

“Because in the end, I won’t lie to you, Lisa ... because after all ... I love you,” Sarah said with a gentle voice and pressed another button on her wristband. But this time, there was not just stimulation for Lisa. Instead, a soothing warmth started to spread throughout Lisa’s body. Lisa calmed down at once and inhaled deeply.

“And don’t worry about Julie, either. She and Tim have been very efficient in gathering human resources for me. She will go on with this shortly and will later even be in command, together with you and myself. But from now on, mistakes are inexcusable and as she’ll be in charge of operations, we must rely on her 100 per cent. So her body has undergone a far more intense stimulation procedure than yours. Only some of her memories have to be deleted. And that’s where you come in. I won’t order you, I won’t demand this from you. But if you think I’m right ... if you want to live with me ... if you want me to make all of your worries disappear ... Just press this button,” Sarah went on and held a remote control in front of Lisa’s right hand.

“No ... don’t do that, Lisa. Please, don’t press that button. Don’t believe her. She’s the evil one. Don’t you see? Lisa!” Julie screamed out loud and fought against the straps.

Lisa just closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the warmth that had already reached her head. She grabbed the remote control automatically. Pressing a button had been quite positive during the last couple of days. She wanted to press it once again. But she hesitated for a moment and rocked her head from left to right.

But as the warmth had filled her whole body, she blinked several times, shook her head and looked at Julie and then at Sarah. “Yes. You’re right, Sarah. We will be in command. And we have to trust each other ... so we’ll better be under your control!”

Then, she pressed the button.

“No! No .. please! Lisa! Noooooooooooo .... ” Julie screamed but then fell completely silent. Everything went out of her mind as if a plug had been pulled. She just looked straight ahead, her jaw dropped. One could hear how the device in her crotch started to work again. Julie’s body gradually stopped fighting against the straps. And about two minutes later, the naked woman inhaled deeply and screamed out loud as she had an intense orgasm. Then, she collapsed and just lay there. Sarah unbuckled the straps, pulled the cable out of the crotch device and ordered naked Julie to stand up.

“Walk over there, shave your head completely, get dressed and join us back here!” Sarah ordered. Julie turned around instantly, went to a water basin, grabbed a pair of scissors and a handful of her long red hair and started cutting without hesitation.

“And how do you feel?” Sarah asked Lisa who had watched everything calmly.

“I feel good. But ... but so many things are happening,” Lisa said and moaned silently.

“Don’t worry, Lisa. Just relax and enjoy that warmth. Very soon, there won’t be any worries left. I will guide you. Everything will be fine,” Sarah whispered towards Lisa.

And Lisa just sighed, smiled, closed her eyes and enjoyed the comforting warmth. As Sarah pressed the button again, all tension left Lisa’s body, all of her thoughts started to blur and she fell into a light slumber.

“What ... what is happening?” Lisa asked as Sarah put her on the examination chair and strapped her down to it.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m just erasing parts of your memories permanently so that you won’t have to worry about your past, your boyfriend and such trivialities. No worries at all. You can just enjoy your new life, you can just love me, you can just wear latex all the time ... you will be happy,” Sarah whispered into Lisa’s ear.

Lisa’s body started to respond to those thoughts instantly. She moaned and moved her body back and forth. Additionally, the device read her thoughts and enhanced them by stimulation. Lisa breathed heavily. Her new firm breasts pressed against the tight and shiny catsuit. Her reflecting latex-clad body reared and fought against the straps. The latex squeaked as it rubbed against the chair’s leather cover. And finally, as the warmth had reached its maximum, Lisa’s body jolted and she screamed out loud enjoying the greatest orgasm of her life.

As Sarah unstrapped Lisa’s body a minute later, she felt refreshed and relieved. She still breathed heavily, marvelled at her latex-clad body and stroke her hips and thighs while enjoying the orgasm’s afterglow. She now positively knew that this was the start of a new life. She looked at Sarah and took her helping hand to get off the chair. She chuckled full of joy, hugged Sarah and gave her a long passionate kiss. “Thank you, Sarah. I feel great! Like born again!”

“Oh, we’re still not finished yet, my dear,” Sarah smiled back at Lisa and caressed her cheek. Then, Sarah opened another sliding door. A metal rack came out of the wall closet holding a naked man. As Lisa approached him, she could see that the man wore a double metal ring in the shape of an 8 around the base of his penis and his scrotum. The ring was connected to a computer that stimulated the helpless body permanently.

Unlike Julie before, he was conscious and moaned. However, he couldn’t move an inch as he had been tied to the rack at his ankles, knees, waist, elbows, wrists and neck with solid metal clamps. He also wore something on his head that looked like virtual reality glasses reinforcing the treatment.

Sarah went to the man, stopped the simulation device and pulled the glasses off his head. Then, she grabbed his head with her hand and held it up so that Lisa could see his face. But Lisa didn’t react as she did not recognize him. As his eyes had adapted to the illumination, he looked back at Lisa.

“Lisa! Lisa, is that you? You ... Wow! You look different ... gorgeous. Thank goodness, you’re here. Please ... please tell her to let us go. Please ... Sarah and Julie forced me to break up with you. Please, ask Julie ... please,“ Tim begged.

But in that moment, Julie joined the group with a clean shaved head. She now also wore black latex underwear, a semi-transparent purple latex catsuit, black gloves and black knee-high military boots. She stood at attention in front of Sarah who pulled a black latex mask with mouth and eye openings over Julie’s bald head. Julie then let her latex fingers slide over her rubberized head and breasts and visibly enjoyed her new skin: “Lisa reporting to Mistress. Redundant hair removed as ordered. Thank you very much for giving me that suit and mask, Mistress Sarah!”

“Oh fuck!” Tim rolled his eyes and screamed. “Oh my God! Please Lisa, you must help me. Please! Think! Sarah tricked all of us. Come on, honey! Think!”

“Oh save your breath!” Sarah said and laughed out loud. Then, she looked at Lisa and the remote control that was still in her hand. “You are mine now. And Tim and Julie too. She will build up the organization and Tim will do the ‘dirty work’ for us. You and I will bring the company’s board under our control, and then no one can stop us. And you will be at my side. And you know what you have to do, my love.”

“Hmmm ... So you really made me your latex-loving puppet?” Lisa mumbled and looked at Tim and back at the remote control.

“Yes, Lisa! Keep on! Think! You’re on the right track. Please, Lisa!” Tim shouted desperately.

“But then, you’re really a genius! And you did all this just to get me? That’s ... that’s so sweet, Sarah. You really must love me...” Lisa went on thinking the easiest way and marvelled at Sarah. “Everything you do is just awesome. But ... but couldn’t we first use him as a sextoy? I’d really like to eat your pussy while I feel his cock inside my ass. I don’t remember that guy. But I somehow have the feeling that I could really like his cock,” Lisa said, snuggled up to Sara’s body and bit on her under lip.

“Of course, my little puppet,” Sarah said triumphantly. “But first things first, right?!”

Lisa kissed Sarah, smiled at her and said “Yes, Mistress!”

And then, she just pressed the button.

T H E E N D (?)