The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eros Beds

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

“We’ve got to do something.”

I looked at Mark. I loved him dearly, but he had a habit of being unclear sometimes.

About what? I thought you were just paying the bills?”

He took his glasses off. “I am, but that flood last month did more damage than we thought. We’re in bad shape Brianna.”

“How bad? What about our savings?”

“We spent it all on the flood. I think we can scrape by on the bills this month, but it’s going to be tight. I’m not sure how we’re going to make it next month.”

I walked over to help. “Let me take a look.”

He moved over to let me examine his figures. After a half an hour I could find nothing he had overlooked.

I pulled my own glasses off. “What are we going to do? Get second jobs?”

He gave me a serious look. “We might have to.”

I groaned. I loved being an accountant, but I had never had another job in my life. “What would I do? I have no other experience. Flip burgers?”

“I don’t know, honey. I don’t either. We’re both great accountants with no other experience. Maybe we can find some part-time retail or something. Just for a little while to rebuild our savings.”

I sighed. “Alright, I guess if we have to.”

The next morning after church we both set out to look for jobs. We split up figuring we’d have better luck. I struck out over and over until I found a little place just down the street from our house called Eros Beds. They had a giant sign in the window that said “Part-Time Help Wanted.” I went in and asked the only employee I could find for the manager.

“Well, that’s me little lady! What can I do for ya?”

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and anger about being called ‘little lady.’ “I’m inquiring about the help wanted sign in the window. I work during the day, but I’m available nights and weekends. Is that ok?”

“Well sure! You’re hired.”

I blinked in surprise. “Just like that?”

He laughed. “I’m not some giant corporation with applications and tests and whatnot, Miss. It’s just me. And I’m tired of it being just me. You’re the only one who’s asked, and I like you. So, if you still want it, you’ve got the job. How’s $10 per hour sound? You can start tomorrow.”

“It sounds great! Thank you...Mr...?”

“Traxx. But please, call me Frank. And you are?”

I held out my hand. “Brianna May.”

“Well Brianna, let’s get your legal forms filled out and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I met Mark back at home a few hours later with the good news and some sample bed sheets.

“Mr. Traxx says they make them themselves and he wants me to be able to ‘describe the experience to his customers.’ I figure we’ll put them on the bed tonight.”

Mark laughed. “Well, congratulations honey. I’m not sure what kind of experience he thinks we’ll have, but I’m glad you had more luck than I did today.”

I gave him a quick kiss. “You’ll find something. Don’t worry. And according to Mr. Traxx, these sheets will provide a ‘transformative sleeping experience.’ Whatever that means.”

“Whatever indeed. How’s the lasagna?”

“It’s great.” I finished my third helping. “You’re a great cook. That’s probably why my waistline keeps expanding.”

“Come on Brianna, you keep complaining about your waistline, but I think you’re beautiful.”

“You have to. You have rose-tinted glasses on. I’m a size twelve. Two years ago I was a size six.”

“I can’t help it. You really are beautiful. Now come on; let’s put those sheets on and go to bed. You have a big day tomorrow.”

The sheets, it turns out, were incredibly silky and smooth. We both agreed that whether they really provided a ‘transformative sleeping experience’ or not, they should be easy to sell. They certainly were comfortable.

Mark and I gave each other a quick kiss goodnight, rolled over, and fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed.

I woke up the following morning from some intensely erotic dreams. All I could really remember of them was Mark had been only one of my lovers, and I had tremendously large boobs. Boobs...what a funny word. I giggled a little and got out of bed.

The moment I got up I heard Mark calling me into the bathroom. “Brianna! Come here a second!”

I walked into the bathroom and found him staring at himself in the mirror. He wasn’t wearing his glasses...come to think of it, neither was I. And I could see just fine. Weird.

“What is it Mark?”

“Is it my imagination, or are my arms bigger?”

I stared at him. “Huh?”

“No, really! Look!”

I looked, and incredibly he was right. They did look bigger. They were more muscular and toned. “You’re right, I said. How did that happen?”

I reached out and touched his arm just to confirm it was real. The muscles were firm. They felt like he had been working out and not punching numbers on a calculator. I ran my hand up and down his arm; it was so sexy. My breath quickened as I imagined what this big strong arm could do. He could sweep me up and hold me as he kissed me. I squeezed his arm and caressed it. It was so sexy.

“Uh, Brianna?”

“Huh? What?” I snapped out of it. “Yeah, um...definitely bigger. Are you, um, done with the bathroom?”

He nodded and went downstairs to start our breakfast. I stared at myself in the mirror. What was that all about? Get a grip girl. I looked closer...did I have those cute blond highlights when I went to bed? I inspected myself in the mirror. I definitely looked different. My hair was at least an inch longer and definitely lighter in color. What was going on with Mark and me this morning? Other than my hair I looked normal. I had the same brown eyes, same small boobs on a slightly too big frame…same freckles. Why did my hair lighten? Why did Mark get big sexy muscles? Thinking about it was giving me a headache so I went downstairs to join my husband for breakfast.

I found Mark in front of the stove cooking eggs. I took a moment to admire his ass. He really does have a fine ass. I wondered why I had never spent more time looking at it and holding it and playing with it. I walked up to him and grabbed that fine ass from behind.

“Hey there, big boy. Need some help with the eggs?” I noticed him start to tent out the front of his pajama pants.

“Help? You never want to help with the cooking.”

“So? That means I can’t today? Come on! Let me be a good wife and cook something for you.”

He looked at me funny but handed me the spatula and let me finish the cooking. I hadn’t cooked eggs since we got married but it was all coming back to me. Besides, it felt good to be domestic once in a while. It felt particularly good when Mark returned my earlier favor and started running his hands over my ass. Actually, it felt a little too good...did I come downstairs without pants on? Yep. How did that happen? Whatever. I finished the eggs with Mark massaging my butt and getting us both excited. By the time I had finished them he had a definite tent in his pajamas and I was way wetter than I ever remembered being in the morning.

I portioned out the eggs and poured us some orange juice. I let Mark sit down at the table to eat and then sat in his lap. His erection pressing up into my legs through his pants felt so naughty and I squirmed against it while we ate.

“Brianna,” Mark stared at me intently.

“Hmm?”

“Get your ass upstairs. We’re going to be late for work today.”

If I thought I was wet before, that was nothing compared to now. I gushed and ran upstairs. He was so forceful. So strong. So...male. It was so unlike Mark to take charge like that and I loved it. By the time he got to the bedroom I had removed the rest of my clothes and was lying on the bed waiting for him. Our new sheets were silky and smooth underneath me and I squirmed on top of them. I couldn’t wait to make love on them for the first time.

Mark kicked his pants off as he walked up to the bed and crawled on top of me. He kissed me hungrily. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as he roughly groped at my breasts and tweaked my left nipple. This was not his normal technique. Normally I had to direct him and he timidly did what I told him.

I felt a finger press into me as Mark stopped kissing me and nibbled my neck. I moaned. His lips kept moving down as he slipped another finger into me and starting sucking on my nipples. He now had two fingers thrusting into me and I arched my back as a small wave of pleasure coursed through me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued moving downwards until his tongue finally found my erect little clit. He tongued it lightly and kept thrusting his fingers into me. It was all I could take. I reached down, grabbed his head, and pulled it against me. I twisted my body and screamed as I let go of his head and clawed at the bed sheets.

A moment later he looked up at me smiling. My juices were shining on his face. I was so exhausted my legs just fell limply to my sides and he happily climbed up between them. His dick was rock hard and pointed straight at me. I could swear it looked a little bigger too. He pressed against me and went straight in with no resistance. My sigh of pleasure was completely covered up by his grunt.

He thrust hard into me. I was exhausted but was quickly getting excited again. I thrust back up against him and moaned softly. All too soon I felt him stiffen and start jerking inside of me. Surprisingly, the added stimulation was just enough to send me over the edge for another small orgasm and I hugged him close as we came together.

He looked down at me. “We should do this every morning.”

I giggled. “I agree.”

I have mixed feelings about my day at the accounting firm. On the one hand everybody was giving me compliments about my hair and how great I looked without glasses. On the other hand I couldn’t concentrate on my work for more than five seconds without my mind wandering off. I thought about how sexy Mark was this morning and how hot it was when he licked me and we made love. I thought about how cute Bill from purchasing was when he came down to give me the daily reports. I thought about how much cuter I could be if I got a nice manicure, which is ridiculous because I would just break them off on the keyboard. And any time I did manage to keep my mind on my work for more than five seconds I got a pounding headache. Staring at the computer screen was making the numbers dance and swirl and I would start to get confused.

“Damn it!” I finally said after 3 hours of getting next to nothing done. “Why can’t I concentrate?”

Alan, the worker in the cubicle next to me, came over. “Can I help you?”

“Oh, I don’t know Alan. Not unless you can figure out why I seem to be a total airhead today. I can’t concentrate on anything it seems.”

That was a lie. Alan was a hunk and I was finding it quite easy to concentrate on him. His broad shoulders and the way they flowed down into big, sexy arms. His muscular pecks. The smell of his cologne. The bulge in the front of his pants…

“Uh, Brianna? You ok?”

“Oh, sorry. Zoned out there for a second. Like I was saying…unless you can find a way to help me concentrate I don’t see that there’s much you can do.”

He shrugged his shoulders. His big, sexy shoulders. “Sorry, all out of magic concentration pills today. Maybe tomorrow.”

By the time I left I had done less than half of my work for the day. I’m going to have some serious catching up to do tomorrow. I wanted to stay late to finish it, but I had my first day at Eros Beds to get to and I wanted to make a good first impression. It wouldn’t do to get fired on my first day for being late.

When I arrived Mr. Traxx greeted me warmly. “Well, welcome to your official first day, little lady. How does it feel?”

“Good, I guess. What will I be doing?”

“I’m going to need you to be able to work the floor, but that means you need to learn all about the products. Did you try out those new sheets I gave you last night?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said, “they were great! Very soft.”

He smiled. “That’s great to hear. I’m glad you liked them, because they’re our signature item. I’m going to have you follow me around today and learn about the rest of the beds and such and learn a thing or two about sales. How’s that sound?”

“Ok, I guess.”

Mr. Traxx really didn’t explain a whole lot to me. Mostly what it seemed like he wanted me to do was model the bed spreads for his customers. A customer would come in, and he would say, “Brianna, why don’t you show this nice young man what this bed looks like with a pretty lady on it?” It seemed offensive, and I was going to complain when he explained it to me.

“Bri, can I call you Bri? Look…it’s nothing personal…it’s just business. Sex sells, and you look much better lying down on that bed than I do.”

“I guess when you put it that way it makes sense.”

It did make sense too. And it sold mattresses and sheets. Mr. Traxx was quite the business man. I think that the only things I really learned that day were that I looked good lying down on a bed and that it helped Mr. Traxx sell mattresses. Is that the only reason he hired me?

I was exhausted when I finally got home. All I wanted to do was eat dinner and collapse into bed. Mark, it turned out, had already cooked dinner so that was pretty easy to do. I felt slightly guilty about not helping him cook so I made him promise I could cook breakfast and dinner tomorrow. He agreed.

When we crawled into bed that night I was again enraptured by my sexy husband. I felt myself getting moist and was sorely tempted to seduce him again. It would be so easy to just reach over and stroke his cock to erection. To grasp it and pull it towards me until I was filled with it. Until it was pumping into me and driving me to orgasm…but I was so tired. Working two jobs was taking it out of me. I rolled over towards him and fell fast asleep.

My silky new sheets felt delicious against my naked skin in the morning. I stretched and purred while I ran my hands up and down my sides. I had the naughtiest dream in which Mark had fucked me from behind, my pendulous tits and bleached blond hair swaying underneath me until he had finally filled me up with cum. I had woken up with my pussy soaking wet and thinking about how nice it would be to coax Mark into fucking me from behind. He had never done that before.

I rolled over and looked at my husband. He had changed again last night. Every muscle on his body looked clearly defined and larger; he was turning into a hunk and I was getting wetter just looking at him. I couldn’t resist reaching over and just stroking his manly chest. I ran my hands over him and got shivers all over. My nipples sprang to attention just being near such a sexy naked man. I was sooo lucky he was willing to call himself my husband.

But enough of that—I needed to get up and make him breakfast. I reluctantly took my hands back and went into the bathroom. The image looking at me in the mirror brought me up short, though. It confused me; I looked kinda different, but I couldn’t put my finger on how. I ran my fingers through my long hair with the blond streaks. I turned my face this way and that and looked at my perfect skin. I hefted my big boobs in each hand and pinched the nipples between my well-manicured fingers. I turned sideways and looked at my trim tummy. I could swear something was different but I’m not sure what it was. I would need Mark to figure it out. He was so much smarter than me.

“Mark, honey! Can you, like, come here for a minute?”

He grunted and groaned for a moment as he woke up. Eventually he got up and walked over to the bathroom, his impressive erection leading the way. That was something else that had gotten bigger. I got wet all over again just looking at it.

“What is it Bri...Jesus what happened to you?”

I reached out and started stroking his cock. “So I do, like, look different to you? What’s changed I, like, couldn’t figure it out.”

He moaned lightly from my stroking. “What’s changed? Are you serious? Your hair is half blond, your boobs have doubled in size and your stomach and waste have shrunk in half. Your hips are wider, your freckles are gone...for God’s sake Bri, your eyes are blue! You didn’t notice any of that?”

“I noticed your cock is bigger. Does that count?” I stroked it some more and a drop of precum appeared out of the tip. “Besides, I like, had blond in my hair yesterday.”

“Not this much. Bri, what about your tits? What about your hips? And why are you talking like that?”

I took his hands and placed them on my hips and pressed myself against him—my full tits pushed into his chest. I had to stop stroking his marvelous cock for a moment, but I could still feel it pressed up against my stomach. “Like, what about my hips and titties? Do you like them? I like your sexy new muscles and big new cock. I like them a lot.”

I liked them so much I was practically dripping down my thighs.

“Of course I like them Bri but...”

He got no further than that because I shoved my tongue down his throat. He didn’t argue. He kissed me passionately. His hands roamed my hips and came back up to pinch my nipples. He made a low growling sound and leaned down to nibble on my neck. I giggled and lifted my left leg to rub myself on him. I was so turned on. I didn’t want to wait anymore.

I pushed him away for a moment. He got a wild look in his eyes; he didn’t want to be pushed away. He didn’t want to be denied. I turned around and bent over the sink. I spread my legs wide and smiled. Understanding dawned in his eyes—he wasn’t being denied, he was being invited. He stepped forward, lined himself up, and pressed into me.

“Mmmmm, Mark baby...that feels great!

It did too. It was different than missionary. It felt more...animal and wild. And I felt so much fuller, too. Though that was probably at least partially because he was bigger.

He grunted and pounded into me. I reached down and circled my clit while he reached around with his right hand and grabbed at a tit. He squeezed it and pinched the nipple while I fingered myself and he fucked me.

After a few minutes he let go of my tit, grabbed ahold my hips with both hands, and increased his pace. I had to stop fingering myself and hold on, but I didn’t care; it felt amazing. I was coming inches from banging my head on the mirror and could do little more than squeak and moan while my pleasure built.

I knew he was close to cumming when he grabbed my hips even tighter and grunted. He shuddered and I felt his large cock twitch inside me and start to flood my womb with cum. I focused on the sensation and knowledge that I had been a good wife and brought my strong, sexy husband such great pleasure and felt myself tip over an edge. I gripped the counter even harder and gasped as my pussy gripped his cock, spasming and milking it for all it had.

We both lay gasping for breath when I twisted around to look at him. He looked like a victorious warrior—sweat glistening on his muscles and smiling down on his conquered bride.

“Should I, like, go make us breakfast now?”

I was in front of the stove wearing nothing but an apron and making pancakes when Mark came downstairs. He barely fit in his business suit. He sat down and sipped the coffee I had carefully prepared for him and looked at me.

“What are you going to wear to work? Nothing is going to fit over those boobs, you know.”

I hadn’t thought of that; he was so smart.

“Like, I don’t know. Do you really think I’m that different?”

“Yes, Bri, you are. I don’t think you have anything that will fit you properly. Why don’t you call work and tell them you’ll be late, and then go buy something to wear?”

“Oh! I love shopping!” I turned around and served him his pancakes. “What would I, like, wear to go shopping?”

“Put on a sweatshirt and sweat pants. You can’t wear it to work, but you might be able to squeeze into it.”

He was so smart.

An hour later I was at the mall. The department stores were all so boring. Slacks suck. I don’t want to wear pants anymore. I have lots of pants. I decided to try to a place called Forever Young I saw some girls come out of. They had some killer cute outfits in there. I picked up a couple of cute short skirts and tops and then went to the lingerie store for some bras.

Mark was right. He was so smart. I had grown two full cup sizes and four inches of bust. I was up to a 36C. That was totally awesome. I put on one of my new outfits, a frilly little yellow mini skirt with a matching tank-top, and went to the office. People were staring at me from the moment I walked in the door. I must have picked a totally cute outfit for that many people to stare at me.

I sat down in my cubicle and turned on my computer. I remember I had tons to do from yesterday but I couldn’t remember what any of it was.

I had been staring at the computer screen for about ten minutes trying to remember what I needed to do first when Bill came in with the daily reports. Bill looked smart; maybe he could help me!

“Bill, um, like...before you go...could you do me a favor?”

He gave me a funny look. He must like my hot new clothes. “Sure Brianna. What’s up?”

“Well, this is like, super embarrassing...but I can’t remember what to do first.”

He gave me that funny look again. “Well, I’m no accountant, but I would think you should open your spreadsheet.”

That’s it! He was so smart! “Thanks Bill!”

He walked out of my cubicle before I could realize I had no idea how to open a spreadsheet. Maybe I could get Alan to help me. He was smart and a hunk. I was getting wet just thinking about asking him for help. Maybe I could seduce him? No...I’m married. That would be wrong.

I popped my head over the cubicle wall. “Alan, honey...can you like, come over here for a minute please? I need help again.”

He came over and looked over my shoulder at my blank computer screen. “What do you need help with?”

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. I could smell his cologne. I could smell him. I could feel my nipples tightening and my pussy getting wet again. I pushed my chest out. I hoped he looked. It was a way better view than the boring old computer anyway.

“I’m like, way confused this morning. I totally couldn’t remember what to do when I got here. Bill said to open my spreadsheet, but I don’t remember how. Can you show me...like, how to...open a spreadsheet?”

By the time I finished I was dripping with double meaning. I was running my hands along his muscular arms. I didn’t want to seduce him. I didn’t want to cheat on Mark, but I couldn’t help myself. He was just so...male. What girl could resist that?

He pulled his arms away. “We’re both married Brianna. I think I should go.”

I whimpered as he walked away and left my little cubicle. I shouldn’t stay here. I don’t know what I’m doing anyway and I can’t control myself. I grabbed my things and left the office.

After I left I figured I would just go to work at Eros Beds early. Mr. Traxx didn’t mind and he loved my new outfit.

“Pretty much the same plan as yesterday,” he said. “You ok with that?”

“Yeah! Totally!”

“Oh, and would you be ok if some of the customers got in the bed with you today? You know, just to see what it be like to share a bed with a pretty lady like you?”

“Oh, I guess that’s ok. As long as they’re ya know, just lying there. Not trying to touch me and stuff.”

He agreed and the first customer came in just a few minutes later. He was a real dreamboat. Six feet tall, blond hair and big muscles like Alan’s. When I crawled into the bed with him I found it hard to follow my own rules. I tried to just model the sheets and lay there but after a few moments I rolled over and started slowly stroking his chest and arms. He was just so sexy I couldn’t help it. He bought the mattress and the sheets.

Mr. Traxx said he was super happy with me today and swatted my butt on the way out the door when I went home. I just giggled; I was glad I had a boss who wasn’t too shy to show affection for a job well done. I needed to hurry home today though to cook dinner; Mark had promised I could. I stopped at the grocery store on the way and picked up everything I would need for a nice steak dinner.

I didn’t need to worry; Mark wasn’t even home yet when I got there. I started dinner and was just finishing when he got home.

“Hi babe! Like, where were you? Dinner’s almost done.”

“I joined the gym. I stopped off after work to lift for a while.”

He walked over to me, grabbed my ass roughly, and gave me a scorching kiss. My temperature rose higher than the stove. “Mmm, wanna skip dinner?”

“No. I need to eat after the gym. Maybe after.”

“K!”

I had already set the table so I started serving as soon as he sat down. Mark dug right in, and from the way he devoured it, I figured I must have done a good job. I had never been big on steak, but I ate it anyway because I knew he liked it. After dinner Mark went straight upstairs claiming to be tired after his workout. I followed him upstairs and found him taking a shower. I stripped down and followed him in.

“Hi! Can I like, wash you?”

He just smiled in response, so I grabbed the soap and held it under the water to gather a bit of lather. I started with his shoulders. I ran the soap down towards his arms and paid careful attention to the sexy creases formed by all his muscles. My nipples tightened despite the heat of the shower.

I ran the soap down his back and to his stomach which had the beginnings of a six pack. The bumps caused flutters in my own stomach. How had I landed such a sexy husband? I moved the soap around to his back end and soaped his butt, squeezing it a few times and then did his legs, finally coming back up to his cock. I gently soaped his balls before giving his dick a nice lather. Once it was nice a soapy I leaned in and whispered in his ear, “You’ve been a dirty boy. This like, needs extra cleaning.”

I dropped the soap on the floor of the shower and reached out with both hands to stroke his marvelous dick. He was already hard in my hands and I used both hands to stroke him up and down. The soap made him nice and slippery and I was able to stroke quickly. He reached out and groped at my tits while I continued to jerk him off and in no time he grunted and I received a nice handful of sticky cum.

I quickly brought my hands up to my lips and licked my fingers clean before the water could rinse the cum off. He was absolutely delicious and I couldn’t wait to taste him again.

He smiled, tweaked my nipple one last time, and said, “Thanks Bri. That was the best shower I’ve had in years,” before he stepped out of the shower and started to dry off. I was already in the shower do I decided to take advantage of the situation and wash myself off too while I was in there. I still pretty horny too so I fingered myself to a small orgasm. It would have been better if Mark had been pounding into me, but at least I had been able to get him off. That was the important thing.

When I got out of the shower Mark was already fast asleep. I checked the alarm, crawled into bed still naked, and fell asleep myself.

God, why am I always soooo horny in the morning? I stuck a finger in my wet little cunny and pinched a nipple. Mmmm...that felt yummy. I could sure use a nice big cock, though. Mark was still sleeping, but I knew how to wake him up. I rolled onto my stomach and crawled down to the bottom of the bed.

Mark has such a big cock. A big, yummy, cock. I licked it a few times and sucked the tip into my mouth. He groaned in his sleep, but his cock started to get nice and hard. I swirled my tongue around the tip once and then plunged my head down and tried to take as much of him into my mouth as I could. He was soooo big I could only do, like half. He woke up and started running his fingers through my hair.

He grabbed my head and started pushing me down onto him harder. My hot little pussy was just on fire. I was so wet I was dripping and I still had one finger thrusting into myself while I sucked. He thrust upwards and I shuddered through a small orgasm when I tasted a drop of precum on my tongue.

Moments later he pulled me off his delicious cock and threw me down on the bed. He flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass up into the air. He must wanna fuck me doggy style! That’s so hot! He thrust into me hard and kept pounding into me until we were both moaning. My long blond hair and big tits swayed under me as he thrust. He reached around and crushed my right tit in his hand and twisted the nipple and I collapsed against the bed. My pussy went crazy pouring pleasure into me. I closed my eyes and screamed and lost myself in the pleasure.

The next thing I knew Mark was across the room and I had cum streaming out of me. That was so hot. I scooped some cum up with my finger and sucked it off. Delicious. Then I really stopped and looked at Mark. God he was sexy. Super big muscles, awesome cock, the whole package. I just stared at him and felt myself getting wet again.

He noticed me looking at him. “You gonna make breakfast, or what?”

“Oh yeah...sorry baby!”

I ran downstairs and started cooking. When Mark came downstairs my pussy almost melted. He was practically bursting out of his suit.

“I have no clothes that fit,” he complained. “This is the best I could do.”

“You look super-hot! What’s wrong?”

“Are you joking? This is multiple sizes too small. You’re not going to fit into even any of your new clothes either, you know.”

I looked down at myself. “Huh? What do you mean?”

“Your tits and hips got bigger again. Not to mention your hair is completely blond.”

I know Mark is like, way smarter than me...but that’s just silly. How could my boobs and hips get bigger overnight?

“Don’t be silly,” I said. “Just eat your breakfast.”

He was right about one thing; my clothes were a tight fit. Even without wearing a bra I could barely squeeze into my hot pink halter and mini skirt for work. I looked super cute with my boobs practically falling out though, and I bet I could finally get Alan to fuck me if I bent over in this skirt. After all, he would see I wasn’t wearing any panties. He would see my dripping wet, shaved snatch…what guy could resist ramming his dick into that?

I got even more stares than yesterday when I got to work. They were all probably just way jealous of how good I looked. The other secretaries gave me all kinds of funny looks when I went to get Alan’s coffee though. They can be such silly ditzes some times. What else am I supposed to do in the morning?

I brought the coffee to Alan’s desk, set it and down and leaned over to give him a real nice look down my shirt. I whispered in his ear, “Heya honey. Did ya miss me?”

He sighed. “Bri, I thought I told you yesterday. I’m married and …holy Christ what did you do to yourself?”

I giggled. “I didn’t do anything…but I know what I want you to do to me.”

I leaned forward a bit more to brush my boobs against his arm.

“Bri…I told you this is wrong.”

Why are men so stubborn? He was staring right at my titties. I knew what he wanted; I just needed to show him. I hiked my skirt up revealing my lack of panties and sat in his lap. “And I don’t really care. Do you?”

I leaned forward and kissed him. He put his hand on my shoulder and started trying to push me away. I took it and moved it down to my tit. Much better. Now he was getting the idea. He kissed me back eagerly and squeezed the boob in his hand until it popped out of the flimsy material. I moaned loudly when he leaned down and bit my nipple.

He stood up from his chair and dumped me onto his desk. I landed on my back with my legs spread wide and he stepped up between them. I stuck a finger in my pussy and made it happy while he dropped his pants.

“God Bri, I don’t know what happened to you to turn you into such a slut, but I’m gonna fuck some sense into you.”

I just giggled. I don’t know why Alan and Mark kept insisting I had changed. I was always this horny. Alan was the one who had changed. He was the one who had finally agreed to stick his cock in me. I had been begging him like, forever! I reached out, grabbed his dick, and lined it up with my sopping wet entrance. He pressed it in.

God that felt good. It had been way too long since I had been fucked. At least like…two or three hours. He pumped into me and twisted my nipple. I cooed and moaned.

“Oh, fuck yes Alan…yeah baby. Fuck me harder. Give it to me! That feels so good baby!”

He pounded into me harder and harder and I felt myself getting closer and closer. I looked over his shoulder and saw a couple of his co-workers watching us. That was so hot. They were watching Alan screw his secretary. I clawed at his ass and pressed my tits into his chest as my pussy spasmed around his dick. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through me and I felt Alan start to tense up as well. His dick jerked and I felt him start to cum.

After he was done I hugged him tight, gave him another deep kiss, and giggled. I had needed that fuck and felt so much better, but Alan looked guilty.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“I just cheated on my wife.” He turned around and looked behind him. “And I think we both just got fired.”

That didn’t make any sense to me, but it turns out he was right. Why should we get fired for having sex? We were in a cubicle. It’s not like we were in the hallway or something.

An hour later we were both walking to our cars. He wouldn’t even look at me or talk to me which stinks because I was getting horny again. Mark would probably be totally mad at me for getting fired because we needed the money. I figured I would go to my other job and see if I could work there full-time. Mr. Traxx was super nice.

Mr. Traxx was totally understanding of my situation. He agreed to take me on full-time and even give me a raise. He was soooo nice. When I asked if there was anything I could do to repay him, he said, “Well, there is one thing.”

“Oh, anything Mr. Traxx!”

“Well, what’s your favorite thing to do in a bed?”

That was an easy question. “Fuck!”

He laughed. “Well, a lot of our customers feel the same way. So, when they come in, they don’t want to just lie down, they want to try what they’re going to be doing in the bed. Does that make sense?”

“You like, want me to fuck the customers?”

“Yes. Could you do that for me Bri, honey?”

“Oh, Totally!”

This is way better than that other stupid job! They had fired for me fucking; Mr. Traxx wants me to fuck. I sure am glad I had found the perfect job!

Just a few minutes later the bell over the door went off and a customer came in. He looked kinda familiar. He was big and strong and just looking at him had my pussy leaking. He walked over and talked to Mr. Traxx for a minute then came over to me. Without saying a word he pushed me down onto the bed and started pawing at my tits with one hand and pushed my skirt up with the other.

I reached down and rubbed him through his pants while he continued to fondle me. Suddenly I knew where I had seen him before.

“Hey, you like, bought a mattress yesterday!”

“Yeah…now I’m here to get what I paid for.”

He lowered his pants and freed an impressive looking cock. I cooed and reached out to stroke it. He didn’t seem to have a whole lot of patience though because after just a moment of letting me feel him he lined himself up and pressed in. That was ok with me though—he was big and I really wanted to be filled up. I reached up and twisted my nipple with one hand and played with my clit with other. I locked my ankles behind his back while he thrust into me and we were soon desperately humping against each other.

After a few minutes he reached behind his back and grabbed my ankles. He lifted my legs up in front of him and to the sides and started thrusting even harder. He was such a take charge kind of lover. I loved it. I switched nipples and moved my finger even faster on my clit and at the same time that he thrust into me one last time I arched my back and screamed into the store.

He pulled out of me and I felt warm cum trickling out of my pussy and leaking onto the bed. He got up, got dressed, and walked away without a word. I lay back on the bed smiling. I had the best job ever. Mr. Traxx must be pleased, too, because the guy gave him even more money on the way out...and he had already bought the mattress! Maybe I sold another set of sheets? I was still lying on the bed with cum dribbling out of me when the bell over the door dinged again. This was going to be an awesome day.

I got home late that night. Mr. Traxx asked me to stay and help him close the shop so I wasn’t able to get home in time to cook Mark dinner, but Mr. Traxx had let me suck his cock to make up for it. I just hoped Mark wasn’t mad that I hadn’t made his dinner.

When I got to the house I heard a commotion coming from the kitchen. There was some whimpering, grunting, and it sounded like somebody was dropping something heavy on the kitchen table. I walked in and found Mark giving it to some busty girl I didn’t know on the table. She was lying on her back, boobs shimmying as he slammed forward into her. Mark was the one grunting and she was whimpering softly. He looked so hot fucking her like that I couldn’t resist sticking my hand down my skirt and my fingers into my pussy.

I walked over to the table. “Can I like, join you guys?”

The girl looked up at me and panicked. “Brianna! Oh God, I’m sorry! Mark said he just needed help with dinner and one thing led to another and...I’m sorry!”

She gathered her clothes, pulled them on, and ran out the door. Why anybody would want to leave in the middle of getting a good fucking was beyond me. I walked over to Mark and jacked his hard cock a few times. It was still glistening with the girl’s juices.

“Why did she leave?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I was almost done,” he said.

That was good news for me. “I’ll finish!”

I dropped down to my knees and swallowed him. He grunted, grabbed me by the sides of the head, and thrust into my mouth. I reached up and gently fondled his balls while he face fucked me. He was right; he had been close because in mere moments I felt his cock twitching and unloading into my mouth.

I pulled back a little just to make sure I could get all that tasty cum right onto my tongue where I wanted it. I opened my mouth, showed it to Mark, and swallowed it all down.

“Feel better now honey?” I asked.

“Yeah. Thanks for finishing me off.”

“Oh, like, thanks for letting me! I wonder why she ran off. Who was she anyway?”

“Who was she? That was Ms. Franks. She’s lived next door to us for five years. At least she finished cooking dinner before she ran out on me. Come on, let’s eat.”

I sat down with Mark and ate. Ms. Franks wasn’t as good of a cook as I was, but she had made some decent fried chicken. During dinner I told Mark about how I had gotten fired from work but how Mr. Traxx had agreed to take me on full-time. He wasn’t happy, but was glad I was able to get full-time work at the bed store. He also said if I was going to be fucking that many people I should probably get on the pill. I was lucky I had such a smart husband because I would never have thought of that.

He told me about how he had finally found a second job. After work he had gone to the gym like he always does and gotten a job as a personal trainer. He even had a couple of clients already. I was so proud of him that I crawled under the table and sucked him off again.

After dinner we went upstairs and crawled into bed. I pulled all my clothes off and stuck my finger right into my pussy. I was still horny but it seemed like Mark was spent. I wasn’t upset though. That just meant I had been a good wife and my husband was going to bed satisfied. I could finger myself to sleep. And lying down on my amazingly soft sheets, next to my super sexy husband, that’s just what I did.