The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erotic Maid Service

Beverly couldn’t believe she was doing this. Hell, she’d thought this was a part of her life that she’d left behind her, and yet here she was doing the same thing all over again.

She looked down at the resume in her hand. Well, at least she had plenty of experience she told herself. She’d done babysitting all the way through high school, and often times, that involved some level of housework, and then she’d worked two years as a maid in a local hotel while going to classes at the junior college.

But when she’d transferred to a four-year school, she’d told herself she was done with all that. The only housekeeping she ever intended to do was keeping up her own home.

And for a while there, that plan had seemed to work. She’d graduated from college and she’d found work in the very same hotel where she’d once cleaned the rooms, only now she was in the hotel’s business office. She’d worked two years before the recession hit, and suddenly she was out of a job. A stint in a coffee shop had helped her pay the bills until they, too, had had to lay her off.

No one was hiring, so here she was, holding her resume and waiting for someone to call her name.

A matronly woman came to the door. “Ms. Mills,” she said. “Beverly Mills.”

Dejectedly, Beverly put up her hand. “That’s me,” she said.

“Fine then, Ms. Mills. If you’ll follow me.”

It was a lot of work, Beverly thought, just to get hired as a maid, but maybe the maid companies knew they could be selective. Certainly, there’d been a lot of other women there in the waiting room with her. Any port in a storm, Beverly thought, but still, it was strange.

The woman led Beverly to an office. “Please,” she said, “have a seat. I’m Mathilda Hawthorne, and I’ll be handling your case.”

“My case?”

“Yes, well, there’s maids and there’s maids. Some of our clientele can be very demanding and we must ascertain on a case by case basis just how much skill an applicant has to fill the needs of the position. I note here you have a college degree.”

“Yes, in Business Administration.”

“You see, that can be useful. Some of our clients are looking for women who can think for themselves and often times, a college degree is a measure of just that. You can see that, can’t you?”

Beverly supposed she could and in a way, it almost made her feel better about what she was doing. Maybe if she could get placed with one of those clients, maybe those jobs wouldn’t be so dreadfully tedious.

“All right,” said Ms. Hawthorne, “should we get started then?”

Beverly nodded.

“All right then. Age is twenty-five, good. Oh I see you just had a birthday. Happy birthday.”

“Thanks.”

“You’ve been a maid before. Good. So you understand what the work requires. Can you provide references?”

Beverly nodded.

“Good. We’ll want those. You look to be in pretty good shape. Stand up please.”

Beverly stood.

“Any physical problems, ailments, injuries or the like that might prevent you from doing the job?”

Beverly shook her head.

“All right then. Please and take off your clothes.”

“What?”

“I know, it sounds degrading, but as I said, we have a very discriminating clientele and some of them want us to do a physical inspection. After all, the maid answers the door. She’s the first person a visitor sees when arriving at the house, and if she has some disfiguration, it creates a bad first impression.”

“But why do I have to remove my clothes.”

“A number of reasons. Check for tattoos for one. Needle marks. Scars. Whatever. But hey, if you don’t want to do it, that’s fine, but I have to tell you, it will limit our ability to place you, and quite frankly, if you don’t want to do this, if we’re able to place you at all, which is doubtful, well, let’s just say the places where we might be able to place you might be places you might not want to work.”

“No, I’ll do it,” Beverly said. She stood and took off her clothes even though she still thought it was a stupid thing to have to do.

Ms. Hawthorne was looking at her. “Turn around please. Good. Bend over from the waist. Good. Can you touch your toes? Okay. Good. Good. Okay, that checks out. You can have a seat.”

Beverly reached out for her clothes.

“What are you doing,” Ms. Hawthorne asked.

“I’m putting on my clothes.”

“Who said you could do that?”

“But I thought—”

The woman shook her head. “No, leave them off.”

“But why?”

“We call it the stress test. You don’t normally run around in the nude, do you?”

“No, but—”

Mathilda Hawthorne shook her head. “There’s no buts to it. The idea of the test is to put the applicant in an unusual situation. If you can complete the interview process without clothes, then we’ll be pretty sure that you’ll be able to handle whatever stressful situations come your way.”

“But—”

“I’m afraid this is non-negotiable,” the woman said. “If you choose not to continue, we’ll mark your application as failed and there will be no harm done, but really, we’ve had too many instances where a girl we’ve placed has made the wrong decision, and we just can’t afford to risk that anymore.”

“Fine,” Beverly said. “Whatever,” and she sat down again without putting on her clothes.

“Good,” Ms. Hawthorne said. “I’m always glad to see a girl who passes that test.”

Whatever, Beverly thought.

“Now, some of our positions are live-ins and some are not. Do you have a preference one way or the other?”

Beverly shook her head. She’d already thought about that on the way over. She was in an apartment that she couldn’t afford with a month to month lease. She’d probably have to get rid of a lot of her stuff if she did a live-in, but she wouldn’t have to pay the rent and that would definitely be a win.

“Do you have a drivers license.”

“Of course.”

“In good order. No points against it or anything like that?”

“I don’t have any points against me.”

“Now, I see you’re not married. That’s good. We find that our maids do best when they don’t have outside attachments that take their attention away from their work, but do you have any boyfriends, people you’re dating or the like?”

“I don’t see what ... no, I don’t. I mean, I go out on dates and go out with friends, but in this economy, not even that that much anymore.”

“Yes, well the economy is a problem, but you don’t have any outside interests that would hamper your ability to give the highest level of service that our clients require.”

“No, of course not.”

“That’s good. I’m glad to hear it, and now to the final issue and that of course, is hours worked. Our maids are expected to be available as needed. Would that be a problem for you?”

“What do you mean be available as needed?”

“It’s pretty much what it sounds like. You’ve got your regular duties, sure, but if the client has special needs, for example, a private get together or something like that, would you be available to serve.”

“Sure, I guess. How much warning would I have?”

“Warning?”

“Yeah, I mean, how far in advance might I know if I were needed?”

“Potentially, little or no warning at all. You might have to be available immediately.”

“I’d like to have a little warning.”

“Hmmm.”

“What?”

“We understand your wants,” the woman said, “but you have to understand our clients. Sometimes, they have needs that don’t adhere to the whims of a daily organizer, and they expect us to provide girls that can meet that need, and if you can’t—”

The woman left it hanging like that but suddenly, Beverly felt as if she’d just made a mistake. “Listen,” she said, “I really need this job.”

“We understand that, Ms. Mills, but you have to understand our position.”

Beverly bit her lip. “I can make myself available on short notice,” she said.

“Yes, but on no notice?”

Beverly nodded. She really did need this job.

“Well all right, then. I’ll check out your references, and either way, I’ll get back to you and let you know. Is there anything else you want to ask me?”

“How long before you get back to me?”

“Assuming your references come back quickly, a couple of days maybe.”

Beverly nodded. Her bills were starting to stack up but a couple days would be fine.

One day went by, and then two. A third day went by and Beverly was starting to worry but on the fourth day, Ms. Hawthorne called. “Great news,” the agency lady said. “I think we have a position open for you here.”

Beverly wished she could be as enthusiastic about it as Ms. Hawthorne sounded, but to her way of looking at it, she was taking a step backwards.

“We’d like to arrange a time when you could come down and fill out some papers and then we can get you fitted out for your uniform.”

A uniform! God. When she’d left the hotel’s housekeeping staff, she’d told herself she was never going to wear one of those things ever again.

“When would be a good time for you to come down,” Ms. Hawthorne asked.

Beverly sighed to herself. She really had nothing else going on. “I can be there whenever you like.”

“Excellent, then how about we get you here first thing tomorrow morning and we can get you fitted out and maybe on the job by the end of the day.”

“That quickly, huh?”

“Of course. You’re not having second thoughts, are you?”

“No, I ... no, I mean, I just figured in this economy, there wouldn’t be as much needs for maids anymore.”

Ms. Hawthorne laughed on the other end of the line. “One thing you have to know about this kind of job is that there’s always a market for the right kind of girl, and we only hire the right girls. So let’s put you down for tomorrow morning at 9:00.”

As much as Beverly knew she wanted to say no, she knew she really had no choice. “I’ll be there,” she told the woman.

“Excellent,” the woman responded back. “We’ll see you then,” and with that, the line went dead.

True to her word, Beverly was in the offices at 9:00. Ms. Hawthorne came out to see her.

“I’m glad to see you’re on time,” the older woman said. “Punctuality is very important to us.”

“It’s very important to me, too.”

“That’s good to hear because when you’re on site, you’re representing us so we need to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward. All right then, let’s get you your uniform so we can get you started.”

Beverly followed the woman back into the place.

“Now first things first,” Ms. Hawthorne said. “We need to see what we’re working with, so get out of your clothes, please.”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. Out of those clothes.”

“But I thought all you’d really need are my measurements.”

“Sure, we could do it that way, but measurements only tell part of the story. We want to see the whole package, so if you’d please, take off your clothes now.”

Beverly stood there dumbfounded, but then with a shrug, she slipped off her shoes and her shirt and then she slid her jeans down over her ass and then down past her knees.”

The older woman looked at her. “Keep going,” she said.

“What? You mean you want me to take off my underwear, too?”

“Of course, dear. Like I said, we have to see the full package, but I know. You probably feel embarrassed, don’t you?”

Beverly nodded.

“I know. Let’s get someone in here more your age to help you out.” The older woman stepped out into the hallway. “Sasha, can you come in here and help us out please?”

“Sure thing, Ms. Hawthorne,” said an unseen voice and then moments later, there was a long-haired brunette standing in the doorway. “You wanted to see me,” she asked.

Ms. Hawthorne nodded. “This is Beverly,” she said. “She’s going to be working for us but I think maybe she’d like someone more her age to help her out. Can you help her out?”

“Sure, Ms. Hawthorne,” the girl said. “I can do that.”

“Good. I’ll leave the two of you alone then.”

Beverly eyed the newcomer warily. The newcomer was wearing nothing more than a pair of bra and panties. “Listen,” she said, “I think maybe I made a mistake here.”

“Why? Is it because of the uniform?”

“You call that a uniform?”

“Well yeah. All the girls wear it.”

“Okay,” Beverly said. “This is, um yeah, this is just too weird for me.”

“You don’t understand. A while back, there were a couple of clients who started to report stuff missing so the agency wanted to prove we weren’t stealing anything, so for the next month, the agency had us doing our jobs in nothing but our underwear. No pockets, you know. That was the idea, but it turned out that after the month was up, it was so popular with the girls and with the clients that the agency did away with official uniforms altogether and they went to these.”

“Yeah right. Okay. I still think I’m going to be going.”

“But why?”

“I just think this isn’t the right place for me.”

“It’s the uniforms, right?”

“Well, yeah.”

Sasha laughed. “I used to think that, too,” she said, “but really, it’s so functional. You have complete movement when you’re wearing only your underwear. It’s so liberating.”

“Yeah well, I still think I’ve got to be going.”

“Don’t go,” the girl said hurriedly. “Ms. Hawthorne will kill me if you go now.”

“What?”

Sasha nodded. “If you leave now, Ms. Hawthorne won’t think I’m doing my job. The least you can do is try something on and then if you decide to go after that, then it won’t be my fault. Come on. Help me out, ple-e-e-ease.”

Well, all right, Beverly thought. Just long enough so the girl wouldn’t get into trouble.

“What kind of underwear do you wear,” Sasha asked.

Beverly looked down at herself. “This kind,” she said, and Sasha giggled.

“That’s not what I meant,” the girl said. “I mean, what kind of underwear do you wear for fun.”

“For fun,” Beverly asked. “What do you mean for fun?”

“Oh my God,” the girl gushed. “It’s the best part of this job. I mean, sure, it might seem weird wearing underwear to work, but the really cool thing is you get to keep the underwear. I mean, who’d want used underwear, right. So if you got a really hot date with a really cute guy, you can wear the underwear and they totally don’t mind if you do it.”

“Maybe I should get going after all,” Beverly said.

“No,” Sasha gushed. “Stay. Please.”

“Well, okay.”

“Cool,” the girl gushed. “Now first, you gotta tell me how big your tits are because I don’t think they’re as big as mine.”

Maybe I should be going, Beverly told herself, but the problem was, she’d already said she’d stay. “They’re 34B’s,” she said.

“Ha. I knew it. Mine are bigger than yours.”

“Listen, I got to go.”

“No,” the girl said. “Don’t go. I didn’t mean to make you sad. I like your titties. I really do.”

“Well, okay,” Beverly said, and that was how it started.

Two hours later, Beverly was still there, and she had all kinds of new uniforms to wear when Ms. Hawthorne finally returned. “So,” asked the older woman.

“We’re doing real good, Ms. Hawthorne,” Sasha giggled. “I think Bevvie’s going to look super cute on her first job.”

“How about you,” Ms. Hawthorne asked. “You ready to go out on your first job?”

As a matter of fact, she was. In fact, she was sure she hadn’t wanted to do this earlier, but she wanted to do it now and she wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was all the cute clothes she’d gotten or maybe it was the gum she was chewing on now. The way she remembered it, Sasha had asked her if she wanted a piece and she’d said no, and then Sasha had said she was chicken because she wouldn’t try it, and Beverly had said she wasn’t, and then Sasha had just started clucking at her until finally, Beverly had told her to give her a piece, just to shut her up.

How long ago was that, Beverly wondered, and why was she having trouble remembering.

But somehow, that didn’t seem to matter, and besides, Sasha had been real cool about it. She’d even let Beverly have a whole pack of the gum. She said it made the work go by so much easier.

“Are you ready to go out on your first job,” Ms. Hawthorne asked again.

Beverly chomped down on her gum and she nodded. She was ready.

“Good. We’ve got a client and he saw your picture, and he’s asked for you specifically.”

“Oh, that’s so cool,” Sasha said. “You’ve already got someone asking for you. You are so lucky.”

Beverly wasn’t sure why that made her lucky but if Sasha said so, then maybe she was lucky.

“Here’s the gentleman’s address then,” said Ms. Hawthorne. “Just remember to do a really good job.”

Do a really good job. Do a really good job. Those words kept going through Beverly’s mind. She needed to do a really good job.

Beverly wasn’t stupid. She knew something had changed but what she couldn’t seem to understand was what exactly it was. All she knew was this was a very different job than she’d thought she’d signed herself up for and well, there was something else as well.

The client’s name was Mark Matthews. “You’re the new maid,” he said when he opened the door.

Beverly nodded.

“Well all right then. Let’s see what you look like.”

Beverly opened her coat to let the man stare at her body. God, she thought. She felt like a flasher, and just why the hell was that making her so hot.

The man nodded knowingly. “Damn. Even better looking than your pictures. Well all right then. Why don’t you come inside.”

Beverly gratefully closed her coat and stepped inside the man’s house. “Where would you like me to start, sir?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” the man said. “Why not let’s make it your choice. Start wherever you want.”

“All right. I guess I’ll start on the bathrooms first.”

“Good idea, and I think I’ll get myself a drink.”

Fine, Beverly thought. Fine. Get it done and get it over with, only ... only why was she so irritable.

She stuck another stick of gum in her mouth. She knew why. She just didn’t want to admit it to herself.

She was still in the bathroom and bent over the toilet when she sensed that she was being watched. She looked back to find the man standing there with his drink in hand. “Can I help you,” she asked.

The man took a sip from his drink. “I think you’re doing just fine,” the man told her. “Please continue.”

Please continue, Beverly thought. That wasn’t what she wanted to do. She gave her butt a little wiggle. Damn, couldn’t he see what she really needed.

Apparently not, the girl thought as she once more resumed her duties.

“The toilet’s done,” the girl said.

“I can see that,” the man said.

“I guess I’ll start on the shower then.”

“That would be a good idea.”

Dammit, the girl thought. Couldn’t the guy take a hint. Hell, she was just standing there. Come on, shove her in the shower. Turn the water on, get her all soapy wet and then fuck her brains out. It wouldn’t be that hard to do and it wasn’t like she was going to stop him.

But all the man did was take another sip from his drink.

She knew he was watching her. Hell, she was down on her hands and knees as she scrubbed away at the tile. Come on, she wanted to tell the man. Doesn’t this give you any ideas?

And still the man did nothing.

“I’m done with the shower,” she said.

“And a damned good job you did with it, too.”

Yeah, and, Beverly thought. And what? Say you want to fuck me and I’ll gladly bend myself over and let you fuck me silly.

“So what are you going to do next?”

Grrr, the girl thought. Are you really this dense. Do you really not get it? Can’t you see how hot I am?

“Well,” the man asked.

“I guess I’ll do the kitchen next.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” the man said even as he followed her there.

No, a good idea would be you slipping your cock inside me, Beverly thought. We’re in the kitchen now. Let me show you how hot I can cook. God, she thought as she chomped away on her gum, god, she sounded like such a little, fucking slut, and she liked it.

There wasn’t much to do in the kitchen so she was soon done there.

“What next,” the man asked.

Beverly was getting hotter and wetter. He shouldn’t have to ask, she told herself. Hell, she was barely dressed as it was. Just haul her off to the fucking bedroom and fuck her fucking brains out.

“I guess I can do the vacuuming,” the girl said.

“Yep,” the man said, “and maybe I’ll fix myself another drink while you’re at it.”

Fix whatever the fucking hell you want, Beverly thought. For a moment, she thought about telling the man to put the fucking glass down and fuck the hell out of her little fucking pussy, but dammit, she was the fucking maid. She shouldn’t have to be so forward.

“Well,” the man said.

“Right,” Beverly said. “The vacuuming.” She got the vacuum cleaner out and she started to run it over the floor. She’d vacuum the hell out of the place and then she’d go home and she’d take care of her pussy like she knew it needed to be treated.

She never saw it coming. One moment, the man was standing off to the side, watching her vacuum, and the next moment, he was coming up behind her and pushing her panties to one side. “I just love to see a girl vacuum,” the man told her and then in the next instant, he was pushing his cock inside her wet, little pussy.

Oh yeah, the girl thought. Oh yeah. That was what she needed. Oh yeah.

She could feel the man’s hand on the small of her back. “I take it little girl likes this,” the man said.

Fuck yeah, Beverly thought. You’d have to be a total idiot not to see that. She moaned again as she felt that cock inside her cunt. Damn, that thing made her whole body shiver.

Beverly could feel his hands going to her bra and then he was loosening the catch. The bra fell free and with just a little shake of her body, the bra quickly landed on the floor.

The man’s hands were reaching around her, reaching around and grabbing hold of her tits. Beverly couldn’t help but moan. Normally big and puffy, her nipples were now also really sensitive and every time his fingers teased them, she couldn’t help but moan all over again.

“I knew you were going to be a good fuck,” the man said, “I just knew it.”

Beverly didn’t much care what the man knew. All she cared about was how that cock was making her feel and that cock was making her feel better than any cock had ever made her feel before.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

I want you to, Beverly thought. I want you to. I want you to cum in my pussy.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh fuck, here it comes.”

Beverly could feel it, too, the surge between her legs and even as she felt it, she felt her pussy clamp down on the cock inside her. Oh yeah, she told herself. Oh yeah. That was it. That was it. She was cumming and she was cumming hard. She’d never cum as hard as that.

Reluctantly, Beverly slid her pussy off of the man’s spent cock. She was still ready to go and she knew she’d take whatever position he wanted her to take just so long as it meant she got to feel his cock in her cunt once again, and in that instant, she realized something she hadn’t realized before. Being a maid wasn’t so bad just so long as you had a master who was willing to fuck you like you needed to be fucked.