The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Story by; Lovelynice

Eroticon Virus (Part 2)

Mrs Momoyuki heard the letter arrive in the mail-box by the front door with some surprise. It was a funny time of night to receive junk mail, but she liked to read the advertising anyway, so the attractive-looking Japanese woman went out to the front door and collected the envelope. Although she had two daughters, the younger girl being sixteen-years-old and the older one having just turned nineteen, Mrs Momoyuki was still had much of her youthful beauty. Most people who didn’t know her real age would’ve guessed that she was no older than her mid-twenties at most. At forty-two years old, the mother of Atsuko and Ritsuko looked pretty damn good.

It was a pity that she favoured wearing frumpy house-wife clothes around the house, and always dressed conservatively in long skirts and long-sleeved tops. Her idea of going casual was to wear a pair of jeans, although with her unusually long legs, she certainly did look good in them. Her husband had long ago given up on ever getting his wife to wear a miniskirt...

As she walked back to the living room, Mrs Momoyuki coughed a few times, and was fairly certain that she had caught a cold of some kind. She’d heard her youngest daughter, Atsuko, sneezing and sometimes coughing that evening too, so the mother suspected that they both probably had the same viral infection.

As she sat down on the sofa, she studied the envelope’s letterhead, with the official-looking seal with curiosity and then opened it.

Inside the envelope was a letter from the Ministry of Education. Seeing such a letter was a big surprise, more so to see one arrive at night. Taking it seriously, she read the contents with first stunned astonishment, then worry, and then with a strange stirring inside. The letter had to be a mistake, a joke of some kind, but it appeared real to her eyes. Everything was very proper and formal, and it had the right letterhead and stamps.

She read out loud with increasing amazement, “...virus symptoms start like a mild flu, with sneezing, coughing, and a fever, but teenage girls and young women suffer other erotic symptoms. EV appears to be designed to cause not only economic problems but also social problems, as it’s main target is Japanese high-school girls...one of the symptoms that is most disturbing is that it causes the victim to feel extremely aroused in a purely sexual way...to avoid hysteria, high-school students will not be told about the virus’ effects, and the policy will be to inform doctors to treat it as a minor flu epidemic that will soon pass. The virus is not dangerous, nor lethal, but will temporarily result in some embarrassing problems for the infected female victims....”

Mrs Momoyuki read the general descriptions of each stage of the virus symptoms with a sense of disbelief, but also worry. It seemed too bizarre a story to be believed, but the authority of the source meant that it couldn’t be dismissed as being a joke. The letter appeared real, it was written in the typical formal language of the Japanese government bureaucracy, and it mentioned two web-sites for those interested in finding the exact symptoms of the virus. One of those was the Ministry of Health. The other she didn’t recognize the name of.

Mrs Momoyuki didn’t know anything about computers and the Internet, but she knew who did. She was about to go upstairs to ask Andrew-san for some help when her phone rang. She picked it up.

“Kei-chan? This is Maeko”, the woman’s voice said, “Have you received a strange letter from the Ministry of Education?”

“Yes, just a little while ago”, Mrs Momoyuki answered, “Is it true? I’m very worried.”

The other woman sighed before answering, “Yes, it’s true. My daughter, Mayumi knows even more about it than I do. She showed me several news-sites on her computer. It’s scary, but it’s true. How is Atsuko? Is she okay?”

Mrs Momoyuki was quick to notice the subtle tone in Mayumi’s mother’s voice.

“She told me she was okay...but...”, Mrs Momoyuki replied, “Kumiko’s mother said that Atsuko was ill at their house tonight and she was very slow to come home. I was very worried about her.”

“Has she shown any of the virus symptoms?”, the other mother asked.

That question caught Mrs Momoyuki by surprise; she was still trying to absorb the official news that some kind of mad scientist-created super-plague threatened to turn all Japanese high-school girls into horny sex-addicts. She hadn’t yet jumped to the possibility that one of her own daughters might already be infected.

“Well...Atsuko seems to have...”, she started to say a cold, but remembered that Atsuko had not only been sneezing and sometimes coughing, but was blushing and acting very embarrassed when she came home that night.

Mrs Momoyuki breathed deep, then said, “Honestly, maybe, she told me an hour ago that she was fine, but she kept blushing, acting very strange, not her usual self. Atsuko has mostly stayed in her room, which has been strange too, but she’s in the shower now.”

“I think you should watch her very closely, ask her more questions”, Mayumi’s mother said on the phone, “I’ve already talked to Mrs Tomoya and Mrs Yamaguchi, and they told me that their daughters think that Atsuko already has the virus because of things she admitted to them.”

Mrs Momoyuki could hardly breathe as she listened to this, and with a small voice stammered, “Like what things did they...what sort of things?...They don’t really think...Oh I hope not...What sort of things did they say?”

The other mother answered, “They say that they think Atsuko is already at stage-4...she can’t wear panties or bras anymore...and she already had the other symptoms. Rie and Kumiko might have it too.”

“Stage-4?”, Mrs Momoyuki repeated, “Atsuko can’t wear panties or bras anymore...? What other symptoms would she be showing?”

Mayumi’s mother’s voice was very serious and matter of fact in her reply, “Being extremely horny all the time, she’ll also be very shy and easily embarrassed, and she’s probably already losing her...pussy hair....by now...also not being able to wear long skirts, only super-short skirts. If she’s really at stage-4, Atsuko will start to have an effect on you too...and other women. It makes all female victims bisexual.”

Mrs Momoyuki was shocked.

“It does?”, she gasped, “Would it be making me horny as well...I thought....well... aren’t you and I too old to get affected that way...well....um...”

She felt that little warm stirring inside again, and that made her wonder.

“Yes....but not as much, I think”, Mayumi’s mother replied, “I read that it mostly affects teenage girls, but if you had it, or I had it, we would feel that way...but not so much. You should read that website about it. Not the Health Ministry one, it’s been removed. People are saying they’re trying to cover up how bad it is. Read the copy of the report at the KHR radio-station website. It’s the best one that we could find.”

“Oh...yes, I’ll do that”, Mrs Momoyuki replied, feeling a little faint, “Has the virus affected anyone else that you know of? By the way?”

The other mother’s voice was straight forward, “To be honest, yes, Rie has all the early symptoms according to her mother. We already talked about it. Mrs Yamaguchi is very distressed about it. Could you give her a call? It might make her feel better, and she trusts your advice.”

The sound of the shower stopped. Atsuko must have finished.

“Yes, I’ll do that soon”, Mrs Momoyuki said, “Oh...I just heard Atsuko coming out of the shower, I’ll go and check on her now.”

“Take care”, Mayumi’s mother answered, “...and call me if you need help.”

“I will”, Mrs Momoyuki replied, “Good night, and thank you for talking to me about it.”

She hung up the telephone and hurried to the bathroom. Mrs Momoyuki didn’t bother to knock, since Atsuko was her daughter afterall, but even so she was hesitant about just opening the door. What would Atsuko think if she did such a thing? So, the mother paused, but realising that if she didn’t catch Atsuko by surprise, her teenage daughter would try to cover herself with a towel. The importance of knowing if her beautiful teenage daughter had the virus (or not) forced Mrs Momoyuki to act. With a sudden decision, she opened the bathroom door.

Her teenage daughter was drying her hair at the time, and didn’t even see the bathroom door open. Otherwise, Atsuko stood there totally nude, still dripping wet from the shower, her breasts surprisingly large to her mother’s eyes. Mrs Momoyuki hadn’t seen her daughter naked for at least two years, but the size of her daughter’s breasts, larger than her own, surprised her. The worried mother looked down at the meeting place between Atsuko’s thighs, and saw that the fine soft hairs that once covered her teenage daughter’s sex were all gone. Atsuko’s girl-slit was bald and completely hairless. With a sharp intake of breath, Mrs Momoyuki quickly closed the bathroom door and hurried away. It seemed all her fears were realised!

She was on the telephone calling Mayumi’s mother, Mrs Suzuki only a minute later.

“Mae-chan? This is Kaeko”, Mrs Momoyuki said when the telephone was answered, “You were right, Atsuko really does have it. I just saw her naked in the bathroom...oh it was a shock...Atsuko has no hair on her pussy! It’s all gone! And her breasts, they were much bigger than I expected!”

“Oh no!”,. Mayumi’s mother said in reply, “Then it is true. It sounds like Atsuko definitely has it then. Just try to stay calm. Don’t over react. Don’t let her know that you know. She’s probably very embarrassed by what’s happening to her, and if you let on that you know about it too soon, she’ll have more trouble dealing with it. Not yet anyway. But don’t act too surprised by what she does or your own reactions to her either. Just go with it. If you want to start touching her or anything like that...”

“What? What do you mean?”, Mrs Momoyuki interrupted in shock at the idea.

Touch her own daughter? Did she mean sexually?

Mrs Suzuki tried to explain, her voice calm, “Stay calm, please...Have you had a chance to read that website yet? It’s very important that you do.”

“No, I haven’t”, Mrs Momoyuki replied, “Not yet, but I will, I promise.”

“I really think you should do that as soon as possible”, Mrs Suzuki told her, “It sounds like Atsuko is definitely far into stage-4 of the virus symptoms already. It starts having an effect on other people around her, by smell, pheromones or something like that. If you have it too, you’ll start getting strange urges. You’ll want to touch her. Please don’t be shocked. Rie’s mother explained it to me as well, and said that Rie had admitted feeling the same way towards Atsuko. Try not be too shocked by your own reactions to her, if you want to start touching her, just go ahead.”

“But...my own daughter”, Mrs Momoyuki was flabbergasted, and felt as if she was on the edge of panic as well.

At the same time, she felt herself growing hot between her thighs. She too easily remembered how beautiful and sexy Atsuko looked naked in the bathroom. Thoughts of touching Atsuko were making her wet. She pushed down the thoughts with haste, then sneezed. She felt a little feverish. It was just a cold, she told herself, but worried.

Mrs Suzuki kept talking, “Stay calm...just go with it. I know it sounds wrong, but you won’t be able to help yourself, probably. Did you just sneeze? Oh no, are you okay?”

Unsaid was the implication, maybe you have the virus infection too.

Mrs Momoyuki blushed, and felt her panties becoming wet. She tried not to think about touching Atsuko sexually, but the more she tried, the more the thoughts of doing so kept coming back up. Trying hard not to think of an idea was often a sure way of ensuring that you couldn’t stop thinking about it, and Mrs Momoyuki was having a lot of problems. Being slightly feverish didn’t help.

“I’m..okay....”, Mrs Momoyuki told her, trying to convince herself as well, but then giving up, “No...I’m not okay. I thought that I had a cold coming on, but maybe it’s...Oh, I hope not.”

“Don’t worry so much”, Mrs Suzuki said on the phone, “It only has minor effects on women of mine and your age. Stay calm. Relax. Read that website as soon as you can. And don’t worry so much about your own reactions to Atsuko. If you’re infected too, it will be the virus making want to do those things to her, not you. It’s probably better that you do them, because it’s supposed to stop your own infection getting worse.”

“Really?”, Mrs Momoyuki asked, not sure how that would work, but then she knew that she didn’t know much about medical things.

“It’s true, according to what I’ve read”, the other mother told her, “If other women and girls do that sort of thing a lot to a teenage girl who is already at stage-4 or worse, it’s supposed to stop their own symptoms getting worse. The virus makes it easier though, because other female victims will WANT to grope and molest the most affected teenage girl. I read about it on a few websites. Even the Health Ministry web-page said so, before they removed the page.”

“Oh...but if Atsuko is already at that stage-4...”, Mrs Momoyuki said with worry,

“...then other women and girls will want to touch her, they won’t be able to help themselves”, Mrs Suzuki said, “...and if they don’t, then their own virus symptoms will get worse too. They’ll even want her to...it’s embarrassing for me to even say this...want to make her orgasm...actually, I think that they have to make her orgasm a lot, or the virus symptoms will keep getting worse if she doesn’t orgasm a lot.”

Mrs Momoyuki felt very strangely hot and wet inside as those words sunk in, and worry about her daughter started to be replaced at least partly about worry about what the virus would be doing to her (and others), if Atsuko wasn’t molested sexually, fingered...oh God....played with.....and brought to orgasm repeatedly. She tried not to think about doing such things to her own daughter, but the images of doing it, images of fingering Atsuko’s little pussy, and even using a dildo on her...images of making her teenage daughter orgasm and of others doing that to Atsuko too...

Mrs Momoyuki was getting very wet and horny with the idea, and as she felt sick already, it occurred to her that she already had the virus affecting her. It was the virus making her think of these things. It was the virus making her want to do these sexy things to her own daughter. It was the virus making her horny with the idea too.

She blushed in shame, but it was the only conclusion she could think of.

“Are you alright?”, Mrs Suzuki asked on the phone, “Kaeko? Are you alright?...Are you still there?”

Mrs Momoyuki took a deep breath and finally answered, “Yes, I’m okay...kind of....I think the virus has infected me too. I feel very strange.”

“Oh....I suspected..I thought maybe that it had”, Mrs Suzuki replied, “You really better read that website on the Internet, find out all you can....otherwise it might be more difficult for you to deal with tomorrow when Atsuko has to go to school.”

“School?”, Mrs Momoyuki exclaimed, “I was thinking it would be better that she stay home, get over it. She might spread it around.”

“No, no, no....don’t think that way”, Mrs Suzuki told her, “Atsuko has to go to school tomorrow, otherwise the other girls who have been infected will get worse...Please, Kae-chan? I know it’s hard for you, and it sounds all upside down, but if Atsuko goes to school, she’ll be helping others who have been infected not to get so bad....and you can’t let her know just how much it’s affecting her, or she’ll be even more upset by what’s happening to her....try to pretend that everything is normal, or at least not so bad. Being with her school friends will help her too. Besides....she’ll need the relief. Better that it be girls at a girl’s school where there won’t be any other boys around than her staying at home, and better that she helps others by going too.”

Mrs Momoyuki was taken aback by the other mother’s determination to make sure that Atsuko went to school, even if sick, that she finally relented. She tried not to think about what would happen to Atsuko at school, but she couldn’t help but feel a hot tingling sensation inside at thoughts of Atsuko being molested and brought to orgasms again and again at her school. She flushed with shame, but told herself it was the virus making her imagine such naughty things. Mrs Momoyuki’s panties were getting soaked by the idea, and that made her blush hotly.

“Oh...okay...”, Mrs Momoyuki answered, “I understand...I’m sorry, it’s just very difficult for me at the moment.”

“well, it’s getting late, but you really should read that website”, Mrs Suzuki said, “Also, Mayumi just mentioned something to me as well, and I think you better do this too...It’s unlikely that Atsuko will be able wear long skirts to school from tomorrow. You’ll have to cut her school uniform skirts very short, or she won’t be able to put them on....that’s if she can wear any skirts at all.”

“You’re sure of this?”, Mrs Momoyuki asked.

“That’s what the Health Ministry and Education Ministry officials said....Atsuko is already at stage-4... if and when she’s at stage-5 or stage-6, you probably won’t let her wear any skirts at all....you’ll have to take her to school by car for sure.”

The idea of taking her teenage daughter to school half-naked was mind-blowing to Mrs Momoyuki, but she trusted Mrs Suzuki’s advice. She seemed to be almost an expert on what the virus did. Maybe because Mrs Suzuki used to be a nurse, and her husband was a doctor.

“It’s hard to believe that we’re talking about this”, Mrs Momoyuki commented, “My daughter having to go to school even without a skirt or panties on! Will it really be that bad?”

“Trust me”, Mrs Suzuki said, her voice serious and sad, “It will probably get that bad....maybe worse...and it could happen to my daughter too. The virus is very infectious...but please take Atsuko to school, even if you have to force her to go, because she’ll be able to help others not to get any worse.”

“Yes, I understand”, Mrs Momoyuki said, “I better get going too, and I’ll read that website like I promised.”

“Okay...good night then”, Mrs Suzuki replied, “And remember...stay calm.”

She then hung up.

Mrs Momoyuki sighed, then reminded herself that she had to check that website. She picked up the letter from the Ministry of Education and went upstairs.

Andy

Andy was playing the latest first-person shooter game on his PC when Mrs Momoyuki knocked on his bedroom door. He opened the door and was surprised how panicked and worried she was looking, her face was flushed as well, and she seemed somewhat...embarrassed. Had she believed the letter, or was she upset with him and had guessed that he’d made it? Nervously, Andy invited her in.

“Is there a problem?”, he asked, and tried to feign total ignorance about any wrong-doing.

“Sorry, Andrew-san”, Mrs Momoyuki said, “But...could you help me with this please?”

She showed him the fake Education Ministry letter. Andy’s breath caught in his throat, and he hoped fervently that she wasn’t on to him.

“Uh? Yes, sure....”, he answered.

He sweated a bit, and blushed.

Damn, he cursed himself for being such a bad liar. She had to be onto him for sure!

“It’s important”, Mrs Momoyuki told him, “...but I need to find this website”, she pointed at the bottom of the letter, “...could you help me with this? Please?”

She bowed to him, and Andy realised then that Atsuko’s mother had completely fallen for the fake letter. She believed it was completely real. Stunned at his own success, Andy could only answer a simple “Yes, okay”.

He went back to his desk and exited the game, then quickly got online. Mrs Momoyuki handed him the letter, and Andy made a show of laboriously typing down the web-site address. The expected page came up, one that he’d seen already. It was the radio-station web-site with the article about the virus. The only change had been the huge collection of links to other sites that also had articles about the Eroticon Virus. Glancing at them, Andy was amazed at how many people apparently believed the whole thing was real.

“Geez...!”, he exclaimed out loud.

Mrs Momoyuki asked him to slowly go down the whole page, as she read the entire article. Then she told him to stop when it came to the bulleted sections on each stage of “EV Infection”.

She was panting rapidly near his ear, her breath hot, and when Andy glanced at her face, he was surprised how flushed she was. For some reason that Andy couldn’t guess at, the woman was particularly interested in the sections marked stage-4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!—To Andy’s surprise, the article also included stages of the infection that he hadn’t written. He shook his head at how crazy people could be.

Mrs Momoyuki asked him, “Is it possible for you to copy this?”

“Do you mean print it?”, Andy asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Yes, all of it”, Mrs Momoyuki said, “Maybe twice”, then she asked, “Um...do you understand what it says?”

Andy nodded, feeling very peculiar that the woman was really taking the hoax so seriously. It was obvious that she believed it completely. He decided on impulse to see how far he could take it.

“Huh...yes, I’ve already read about it”, he told her, his face turning hot with the blatant lies he was going to tell her, “It’s all over the news overseas...”

Mrs Momoyuki didn’t seem to notice the blush, or she mistook it for something else. She simply nodded, accepting his words. She blushed brightly as well.

“If....Atsuko...starts...”, Mrs Momoyuki said, “Um...if Atsuko acts...different....could you please pretend not to notice. It could be...very embarrassing for her.”

“Huh....Okay...”, Andy said, feeling weird to be having this conversation.

She didn’t seem remotely sceptical at all.

That really astonished him.

Andy dutifully saved the web-page and began printing it. The article was quite long. Much longer than his original hoax articles. Fortunately his printer was fast, and the 20-odd pages in total (printing two sets) was quickly done. Mrs Momoyuki took the pages with gratitude, and left.

Sometime later when Andy went downstairs to brush his teeth before going to bed, he saw Mrs Momoyuki reading the pages with such earnestness, it almost made him want to laugh.

He was disappointed that the other daughter was late coming home, and Atsuko seemed to be hiding in her room. He never saw her even once that night.

Ritsuko

Ritsuko had gone to a birthday party that night. She’d liked to dress sexy, unlike her more conservative younger sister, Ritsuko could afford to buy her own clothes now. Her pink miniskirt was half-thigh length, and she wore a skimpy white top that bared her mid-riff and navel. High-heeled white pumps and a pink handbag had completed her outfit for the party. She’d had a good time too, but had to go home alone.

Currently she didn’t have a boyfriend.

It was on her way home that her cellphone rang a cute little tune that she’d received a text-message. At the time, she was on a crowded bus filled with late workers going home, none of them looking healthy, and some of the men were drunk. She had to stand up because nobody offered her a seat, and it was too packed with people anyway.

Holding tightly to the hanging strap, swaying as the bus moved, the young woman had some difficulty opening her handbag and getting out her pink cellphone. It was covered in little stickers of cute animals and love-hearts. Ritsuko opened it and read the message with some surprise.

Her old high-school, the same one where her younger sister was now enrolled, was in the news said the text-message from one of her friends. Ritsuko clicked on the link and was soon reading a news web-site that listed Kita Girls High School as the main target of a North Korean genetically engineered virus – something that was called a memetic virus – and the virus had powerful psychological effects as well as physical ones. That scared her, and she worried about her younger sister. Following the links from that web-page, Ritsuko’s feelings swung back and forth between scepticism (a virus with erotic effects?) to increasing worry (already there were rumours and reports of victims), but she grew less and less sceptical as she found news reports and articles on web-sites all mentioning the Eroticon Virus and it’s powerful effects on teenage girls and young women.

At 19 years old, Ritsuko knew she was well within the age-group that would be most affected. Her sister at the age of sixteen was at the optimum peak age of the virus’ most extreme psychological symptoms. Like most people, Ritsuko hoped that she wouldn’t be one of the victims, and she worried.

As she got off the bus at the train station, her cellphone rang again. This time it was her mother calling. Ritsuko guessed it was about the news and prepared to say some calming words of sympathy as she answered the phone call.

“Good evening, Mama”, she said.

“Ree-chan....something terrible has happened!”, Mama’s voice exclaimed, sounding very upset.

Hairs stood up on the back of Ritsuko’s neck at her mother’s distressed voice.

“I heard the news about the school”, Ritsuko said, trying to stay calm, “About the virus attack. Is A-chan okay?”

Her mother’s words in reply shocked her;

“Atsuko has the Eroticon Virus”, Mama told her, “She’s been infected and...her symptoms....she can’t wear panties, Ree-chan...she doesn’t have any hair on her...pussy....they say that Atsuko is at stage-4 of the infection....and I think that I have it too. Please come home quickly. We need to talk about this.”

Stunned and feeling faint, Ritsuko asked, “Are you sure? Does she really have it?”

Ritsuko didn’t want to believe it. There was still a trace of scepticism that such a virus could even exist outside of a hentai sex video.

“Yes....she really is infected”. Her mother told her, “It’s very obvious with A-chan...one of her friends has it too. It’s starting to affect me...I worry what to say to father when he returns home from Tokyo.”

“Oh, okay....I’m coming home now anyway”, Ritsuko said.

“Thank you Ree-chan, please hurry!”, her mother said, before hanging up.

Ritsuko started walking quickly to the train-station after that, but had just missed a train. So she had to wait on the platform for twenty minutes for the next one. It gave her time to think, and unfortunately also time to worry. She sent text-messages to all her friends passing on the link about the virus, and soon was dealing with many replies. Other friends from her old high-school started to pass around links to news-sites that mentioned anything at all about the virus, but mostly it was the same stuff being repeated. Sometimes it wasn’t.

One text-message she received was;

‘I heard about Atsuko’s problem. I’ve got it too. Mother has been calling everyone past two hours. Seems everyone who had close contact with Atsuko has it now. Most girls showing symptoms of stage-1 or stage-2.—Michiko’

Ritsuko replied back, ‘Please don’t blame Atsuko. She is suffering too – Ritsuko’

Michiko’s reply wasn’t as short, ‘I’m not blaming Atsuko. Nobody is. What I’m trying to say is, your mother has it, Atsuko has it. You probably are already infected too. Like me. It’s VERY CONTAGIOUS’

Ritsuko read the reply and couldn’t answer it for a long time. Michiko had a good point, she realised. As she thought about that, the young woman noticed that her pussy tingled at the idea. Her panties were already wet. With sudden realisation, Ritsuko knew that the virus was already affecting her. She was getting horny, and it was getting worse and hotter moment by moment.

Oh god, Ritsuko thought to herself, Michiko was right....I do have it!

She tried not to think about the growing urge to remove her panties. Like an idea that refused to go away, the need to take them off soon had Ritsuko fidgeting distractedly.

Michiko sent her another text-message;

‘How are you feeling? I’m sorry if I upset you – Michiko’

Ritsuko thought about her answer before replying. The horniness had become very distracting in the last few minutes. It was really starting to hit her. She even had the strange compulsion to take off her panties, and that was getting to her most of all. Already they were noticeably wet at the crotch. The nineteen-year-old young woman knew that very soon...she’d be taking them off...and she didn’t want to. Ritsuko started breathing rapidly, feeling very distracted, antsy, and trying not to think about removing her panties. They were getting so wet thinking about it!

She typed back and sent her reply, ‘You were right. I have it too. It’s just started making me feel that way now – Ritsuko’

The need to remove her underwear was starting to drive her nutty. She looked around the train platform, worried that she would soon be taking off her panties right there. The urge to take them off was making her fidgety, her hands kept moving towards her skirt hem as if soon she would be lifting the hem....lifting her skirt....and sliding her wet panties down her legs...

Ritsuko panted, feeling too hot, feverish, horny, and itching to remove her panties as soon as possible. Then the train arrived. She stepped into a carriage and was fortunate to find a seat. For a brief moment,. Ritsuko dared hope that the feeling would go away, but as soon as she sat down her hands were lifting up her skirt, then sliding her sodden panties down her long legs. Ritsuko leaned down to pick them up, but discovered that she couldn’t touch them. It was as if her muscles refused to move. Now though, she started getting the urge to take off her bra too. For the next ten minutes she tried to resist, tried not to think about taking off her bra, but finally gave up and hurried to the toilet at the end of the carriage. As soon as she was inside the toilet cubicle and had locked the door, the young woman took off her top, unclipped her bra, and began getting the urge to shorten her skirt too.

“No...not that”, she protested to herself, at the crazy impulse to cut her skirt super-super-super short...short enough to be indecent...short enough to embarrass her...

Before she quite knew what she was doing, Ritsuko found herself stripping off the pink miniskirt revealing the soft fine pussy-hair she had only a little of – like her younger sister. Ritsuko tried to put her skirt back on, but her limbs would freeze up every time, and she stood there in the tiny toilet cubicle unable to get dressed properly.

“I must be going crazy”, she whispered to herself, “It’s the virus....I know...”

With shaking and nervous hands, Ritsuko opened her handbag and took out the small scissors that she always kept in her make-up kit. She then used them to cut her lovely pink miniskirt to half it’s length. The edge was as straight as she could manage with the tiny scissors. But when it came to trying to put the shortened skirt on, her limbs refused. Her pussy was now drenched, and trickles of wetness had started running down her inner thighs. Going out in such a short skirt was going to be so embarrassing, and it made her pussy tingle hotter to think of it...but her skirt still wasn’t short enough. She cut it shorter, and had to cut it shorter still, until finally it became possible to wear it. The skirt was ridiculously, obscenely, humiliatingly so short that it barely covered her pussy...and now the urge to shave herself ‘down-there’ was becoming unbearable too.

Ritsuko didn’t have anything to shave with, but used the tiny scissors to cut off as much of her pussy hair as she could. Not that she wanted to, but the compulsion to cut it all off was like sheer torture to resist. When the young woman stepped out of the toilet cubicle, it was just in time for her to get off as the train stopped at Kitamura Station.

Ritsuko ran up the stairs from the platform trying to hide her bottom with her handbag at the back, blushing furiously. Drunken salarimen called out in surprise, and there was the flash of a camera. At the top of the stairs, she looked around for the women’s toilets and ran for them next, rushing in and going to the first available cubicle. Then she called home on her cellphone.

When Mama answered the phone, Ritsuko was close to bursting into tears.

“Mama”, she said, “Can you pick me up from the train station...I’ve been infected too. I’m desperate.”

“I’ll be right there in ten minutes”, Mrs Momoyuki answered.

“Wait...Could you come and get me...I’m having a big problem”, Ritsuko pleaded and tried to explain, “I’m too embarrassed to go to the street alone...and I’m scared.”

“What’s happened?”, Mrs Momoyuki asked, “And where are you now?”

“I....I had to....oh god....I think that I’m at stage-3 of the infection”, Ritsuko told her, unwilling to say out loud that she had no panties on, was so horny that she couldn’t stand it, and had cut her own skirt ridiculously too short.

“I’m hiding in the women’s toilets because I’m too embarrassed to come out”, Ritsuko added.

Her mother’s voice was slow as she replied, “I understand....I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Then she hung up.

The ten minute wait until her mother arrived seemed like an eternity. But her voice calling out Ritsuko’s name as she entered the women’s toilets was the most welcome in the world right then. On the walk back to the car, Ritsuko stayed close to her mother, nervously looking around, worried that anyone she knew might see her and think that she was dressed like a hooker. Every breeze tickled her pussy and bottom under the shortened skirt, and she worried whether it even covered her bottom fully. She suspected that it didn’t.

In the car, Mama explained that Atsuko was well into the later stages of the infection, showing all the symptoms of stage-4 and maybe worse. She told what she’d learnt, and gave Ritsuko the thick stapled bundle of printed web-pages about the Eroticon Virus. Ritsuko read through the article, and all the stages of the infection’s increasing symptoms, and was glad that she wasn’t already at stage-4 like Atsuko certainly was.

While she read, Mama also told her that the mothers of other students in Atsuko’s class had said that their daughters were starting to show early symptoms of the virus too. It wasn’t only Atsuko’s class, but other classes as well. Not as much, but it would probably infect every girl in Kita Girls High School.

Hearing these things, Ritsuko asked, “Why haven’t they closed the school? Has anyone asked the principal?”

Mrs Momoyuki shook her head, “No, no, that’s the worst possible thing we can do...and the Education Ministry sent a letter about it. Read the last part on those pages, where it says stage-4, I think...or maybe stage-5...”

She continued in explanation, trying to make it clear, “The only way to stop the infection’s symptoms becoming worse is....I know it sounds crazy.....the only way is by choosing the most infected teenage girl, and making sure that she’s....sexually molested....as long as other girls are hearing her...orgasms...or smelling them....and making sure that she orgasms...it stops their own infections getting worse...The school has to stay open and the students have to go to school, so that they can...sexually molest...”, Mrs Momoyuki paused breathlessly, “So they can sexually molest...and fuck...Atsuko...they have to make her orgasm many, many times to stop their own infections becoming worse....that means you and I have to make her orgasm as well...when she’s at home...especially you.”

“That’s why the school has to stay open”, Mrs Momoyuki explained.

“But...why Atsuko?”, Ritsuko asked, “Why not someone else?”

Mrs Momoyuki sighed, then slowly answered, “Because Atsuko is already at stage-4, maybe stage-5....and nobody else in the whole school is worse than stage-3....Most of the girls who have been infected are still only in stage-1 or 2. Atsuko is the most infected, so only by making her orgasm as much as possible can everyone else’s symptoms be kept from becoming worse.....and it’ll help Atsuko too.”

Ritsuko didn’t know what to say.

But I’m not a lesbian, she thought to herself....

...and recalled that the virus turned female victims into bisexuals...

Her pussy began to burn hot when Ritsuko thought about kissing and fucking her younger sister. She tried to ignore the idea, but the feeling that it was a lost cause and that soon she would be craving to make A-chan orgasm...or else suffer worse infection symptoms herself...made Ritsuko squirm with the need to do so.

As soon as they arrived home,. Ritsuko rushed into the bathroom for a shower. Shaving her pussy nice and smooth just seemed unavoidable, so she did it anyway.

Atsuko

Waking up in her nice warm bed, with the soft thick doona cover keeping out the chill of the morning, Atsuko stretched her arms out wide and yawned sleepily. The muzziness of sleep made her slow to get out of bed, and she had vague memories of a sexy dream. Her left hand was idly resting at that special nice place between her wide-spread thighs, and Atsuko noticed the wet lubrication of her pussy, and the frustrating erotic heat that seemed to suffuse her body this morning. Knowing it was wrong to play with herself (as her mother had many times reminded her daughters when they were younger), Atsuko consciously had to pull her hand away from her young cunt. She really wanted to do something for the incredible need that she had this morning, but resisted the urge to touch herself in that way.

Pushing the doona aside, she turned about and sat on the edge of the bed. Atsuko rubbed both hands down her smooth bare thighs, then when she was about to rub her eyes she smelt the soft fine odour of female lubricant on both her hands. Atsuko blushed in embarrassment at this, for she couldn’t remember ever masturbating before.

It was also strange to her to wake up without any pants on, not even panties. Atsuko had tried and tried to put pants on before going to bed the night before, but after ten minutes she’d given up. The virus wouldn’t let her wear any pants, she remembered. Still, she tried to wear them even though it seemed hopeless. When she went to sleep last night, the aching hot need kept her awake for what seemed like hours.

How was she going to cope?, Atsuko wondered, Would it get any worse?

She feared that it would, and that worry triggered all sorts of hot feelings inside.

The teenage girl whimpered under her breath at the reminder from her young body that she was still very, very horny. Her erect nipples were as hard as diamonds and felt hot to her touch. Just brushing her tits sent waves of pleasure and more desire for sex through her young body. Her breath came in short, excited gasps, and her whole body was warm and tingling. Between her thighs, her pussy lips tickled with the slow dribbling of wetness that afterward flowed down between her ass cheeks and onto the bedsheet.

Atsuko clenched her fists with frustration, trying hard not to think about pleasuring herself.

What if Mama walked in and discovered Atsuko touching her sweet self “down-there”?

Atsuko decided it would be best to keep busy, try to keep her mind from thinking about the virus’ effects on her, and hoped it would eventually fade away. Maybe, just maybe, she would be okay this morning.

She stood up and went to her wardrobe, took off her pyjama shirt and tossed it onto her bed. Her big breasts bounced about when they were free and the cool morning air tickled them. That was when Atsuko saw her reflection in the dressing table mirror.

Standing there totally naked in all her astoundingly beautiful glory, Atsuko actually liked what she saw, then wondered why she was looking at her own reflection in such a sexual way. She wanted to touch the girl in the mirror, kiss her, hug her, lick her in her most private places and taste the sweet juices between her long shapely thighs. Without any conscious awareness of what she was doing, Atsuko slid her hands over her body, caressing her lovely figure, down her hips, and then between her thighs. Her arousal was so strong that her fingers immediately found her pussy sodden with lubricant, with a dribble of pussy juice making the innermost top of her right thigh damp and slippery.

Though only a few moments had passed, Atsuko shook her head to wake-up as if she had been snoozing off for while. She glanced around in embarrassment and quickly took her hands away from her delightfully wet cunt. That’s when she began to notice the subtle changes in her reflection, and began to study her own body for differences. It shouldn’t have been possible, but Atsuko could see that her breasts were definitely larger, her aroused and erect nipples were prominently longer and thicker (with a nice shade of dark rose), and her waist appeared narrower. Was she imagining it, or were her legs longer?

Atsuko turned around to study her backside’s reflection in the mirror, and could see her ass was beautifully curvaceous, firm, and much more interesting. She caressed her bottom with fascination. Then looked again at her long legs, noticing they seemed longer somehow, more shapely and slender at the same time. Was she only imagining the differences in her appearance, or had she really changed so much overnight?

Her whole body had the blushing colour of sexual excitement. Atsuko’s breath still came in small excited gasps, as if she were close to throes of sexual ecstasy. The trickle of wetness was making a tiny rivulet down her uppermost right thigh as she stood there. She wiped the wetness on the inside of her thigh with her hand, then had the odd urge to lick it and taste her own pussy juice.

Maybe it was the virus making her think that way?

Despite the intense curiosity, Atsuko managed to ignore the urge and simply wiped the vaginal lubricant on the corner of her bedsheet instead.

There was a short knocking on her door, and her mother walked in without waiting for a reply. Atsuko hated it when Mama did that! Then she tried to hide her shaven pussy and breasts with her hands. Her mother blushed too, but her voice was surprisingly kind. She also appeared a little worried.

“A-chan, how are you feeling this morning?”, Mama asked.

Atsuko wasn’t sure how to answer that, but her words didn’t quite come out as she wanted to say them.

“Um...”, she licked her lips, “Very....sexy...Oh no! Did I just say that?”

The teenage girl put her hand to her mouth in surprise.

Her mother blushed as well, but said, “It’s okay...so, can you get dressed properly before coming downstairs? You woke up late, so you’ll have to hurry.”

To Atsuko’s shock, her mother stepped closer and gave her a tight hug. One of her mother’s warm hands caressed the girl’s ass-cheeks, making her moan with pleasure. Atsuko was too stunned by what her mother was doing to pull away. The touch was too sensual, feeling too good.

Mama seemed to let go only reluctantly, and was blushing brightly.

“Sorry...”, her mother whispered so quietly that Atsuko hardly heard it, “It’s the virus...the virus made me do that....”

Her mother left the room hurriedly after that, her face flushed pink with embarrassment.

Atsuko didn’t know how to react.

Then she remembered what was written on one of the web-sites; something about other women wanting to touch teenage girls, do sexy things to them, when the teenage girl was at stage-4 of the infection or worse. She recalled that Mayumi had thought that Atsuko was probably at stage-4 of the virus’ effects last night. That was last night. Was she still at stage-4 or was she worse by now?

What did it mean if she was worse than stage-4? Atsuko couldn’t clearly remember, but she knew it was bad. She knew it was even more sexual as well. She tried not to think too much about it, not even about her suspicions. Her rampant imagination kept offering possibilities that made her hotter and hornier despite her efforts to avoid thinking about them.

I’m going to try and pretend that everything is normal, she told herself.

Atsuko went to her wardrobe and got out one of her school blouses. Before putting it on, she thought about trying to wear a bra, but something kept telling her that it would be impossible. The virus wouldn’t let her wear a bra. It wouldn’t even let her wear panties. She bit her lip with worry mixed with sexual frustration, and felt her pussy quiver inside with hot need.

“Ooh...it’s too much!”, the teenage girl whimpered, “What if I’m already at stage-5?”

She was at stage-4 last night, she was sure of that now. Atsuko really worried that she might be at stage-5 already this morning. She tried not to think about not being able to wear a skirt, but the thought kept coming back to her. She had to keep telling herself, “No, I can wear skirts....I’m sure that I can.”

She clenched her hands into fists for a moment, then started to get dressed. First she put on the white blouse. Her nipples, dark and excited poked out at the thin material, making it obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Atsuko blushed seeing her reflection in the dressing table mirror, wearing only the white blouse and nothing else. Her smoothly bald girl-slit was easily seen at the juncture of her long lovely legs. She looked sexy, very sexy, and the sight of her own near nakedness was turning her on. Atsuko then started to put on her big white socks...but couldn’t!

She tried three times to put a foot into one of the socks, but it was like an obstruction was in the way. Then her foot just seemed to refuse to go anywhere even near the sock. Atsuko gave up, and tossed her favourite socks across the room. Her pussy seemed to be melting with hot lust, and the dribbling wetness down her inner thighs was worse than ever. She started to realise that the virus was affecting her much worse than last night. Her young cunt burned with desperate need. Just for the hell of it, she picked up one of her normal length skirts and tried to put it on, but crazily her hand stopped before even touching it. Atsuko understood then that she definitely wasn’t going to be able to wear it.

“Well, at least I listened to Mayumi last night”, Atsuko told herself, as she looked over at the tiny too short skirt that she’d cut the night before.

She walked over to the chair where she placed it, and went to pick it up. Her hand stopped. Paused only scant centimetres away from touching the fabric. Atsuko tried to bring her hand closer, but with her muscles tensed with effort, no matter how she tried and tried, her hand would not move any closer. She tried both hands, whimpering with the effort then mewled in frustration!

“Oh no! I can’t even wear skirts now!”, she cried out.

Her head went down in hot shame, while her pussy burned and burned hotter with the thought.

Panting with the crazy mad sexual need, Atsuko went back to her bed and collapsed backwards onto the rumpled doona. Her legs parted wide, and as she watched, they spread wider still. She tried to close them again for modesty, but they remained parted as wide apart as they could possibly go. Her feet hung off the edges of the mattress. There were quiet footsteps on the stairs, and then her mother opened the bedroom door.

Ashamed of her obscene position, Atsuko tried to close her legs and cover her pussy with her hands but they refused to cover her. Stopping just on either side of her juncture. It was now impossible for her to cover her pussy too, the teenage girl discovered.

Her mother came in and closed the bedroom door gently, looking at Atsuko with an expression that was both kindly and desirous.

“You poor thing, A-chan”, Mama said as she approached the bed, and sat down on the edge of the bed between Atsuko’s wide-parted legs.

Atsuko sat up, but still couldn’t close her legs. Her mother acted as if it wasn’t a problem, not even shocked. Tears filled Atsuko’s eyes and she started to cry. Her mother sighed, but didn’t hug her.

Mrs Momoyuki could easily see how sexually aroused her daughter was, the lubricants drooling like a small flood from Atsuko’s young cunt. She noticed the short rapid breathing and flushed perspiring skin. The mother guessed that her daughter must’ve been tortured with the extreme horny lust that she’d read about. The poor girl.

The impulse to start fingering her daughter’s pussy had been building all morning, and the mother knew that it was the virus making her feel this way. She’d read all about it’s effects last night, and knew that it was affecting her own thinking too. She tried to not think about it, but the compulsion was driving her mad as well. So, the mother relented at last.

She started finger-fucking Atsuko’s invitingly exposed cunny.

Mrs Momoyuki rationalized to herself that she couldn’t help it anyway, the virus was making her do this, it wasn’t her. She knew that Atsuko had to orgasm, so she began using two fingers, and playing with Atsuko’s clitoris at the same time with her other hand.

Atsuko was mortified when her mother began fingering her love-hole, thrusting first one finger, then two, and soon three fingers were driving in and out of her wet pussy. The rubbing of her clitty made her whimper as she tried not to cry out. She couldn’t stop her mother from doing any of this to her, and she was just as shocked that her mother was in fact doing this to her.

“Please...”, Atsuko begged in a tiny voice, gasping and panting, “Please....”

She wanted to say ‘stop’ but the word refused to come out of her mouth.

Her mother’s fingers drove into her, fucking her, and Atsuko fell back onto the bed. Her pelvis began rising up to meet each thrust, her love-button was being tickled excruciatingly and bolts of pleasure were shooting from her pussy to her nipples and into her brain. Somehow, she was so much more sensitive everywhere that it only took a mere couple of minutes before a mind-blowing climax washed away all thought. Atsuko cried out loud and long as her mother kept finger-fucking her, taking her to another orgasm, then another, repeatedly. It seemed to go on forever, and she wanted to beg for her mother to stop but the word ‘stop’ just didn’t seem to be in Atsuko’s vocabulary anymore.

When her mother did stop at last, Atsuko just lay exhausted, drenched in sweat, but still horny.

“I can’t believe that I did that...”, she heard her mother talking to herself, “Poor A-chan, it must be so difficult...it’s obvious that she’s already fully at stage-5 of the virus....and it’s getting to me too...”

Atsuko kept her eyes closed, feigning sleep. It was easy; sheer post-orgasmic bliss and exhaustion overwhelmed her. She listened as Mama walked around the room tidying up stuff, still talking to herself without apparently being aware of it.

There was a click as the bedroom door opened, and she heard Ritsuko’s voice whispering.

“Whoo...A-chan has it bad, neh?”, Ritsuko commented, “The room reeks of sex...”

“Hmmm...yes...How do you feel this morning?”, Mama asked also in a whisper.

“It’s really...starting...to get to me”, Ritsuko whispered, “Too much...”

There was a quiet pause.

“Why are you taking away her all of her skirts and pants?”, Ritsuko asked.

“She’s not allowed to wear skirts anymore...”, Mama’s soft voice replied, “....honestly, I just have to...it’s the virus...it makes want to....”

Someone sighed.

“...I know...”, Ritsuko whispered, “Me too...now....You’re right, she isn’t allowed to wear skirts...what’s that?”

“One of her skirts”, Mama answered softly, “She cut it as short as she could...I guess she could wear it last night...but she wasn’t wearing it this morning.”

“...because she couldn’t wear it”, Ritsuko whispered in apparent exclamation, “No wonder I want to....and you had to...she’s already at stage-6...it’s permanent now...poor A-chan....and it’ll probably be years before they find a cure. She’s never going to be able wear skirts again. Maybe not any clothes at all soon.”

Both of them left the room closing the door softly behind them.

Atsuko’s mind was reeling with the implications of what she’d overheard. She was at stage-6 of the infection already! Worse still, her mother and Ritsuko KNEW...and they had it too...! How was she going to go to school when she wasn’t allowed to wear a skirt? But she still felt compelled to go. It was like she had to....go out...even like this. The virus...it wanted her on display....Atsuko opened her eyes and got off the bed, with legs that felt weak. Between her thighs, her pussy felt as if it was driving her mad.

Her mother’s voice called from downstairs.

“A-chan! You better come down for breakfast.”

Atsuko didn’t want to go, she wanted to hide in her room, but the compulsion to walk out was too strong. Unwillingly, she opened her bedroom door and wearing only her school blouse – and nothing else – Atsuko went down the stairs. She clutched at the hem of the blouse, and wanted to hide, wanted to hide her pussy, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her big boobs bounced and swayed, rubbing her hardened nipples against the cotton of the blouse and triggering delightfully pleasant sparks in her pussy. It was very distracting, and the teenager was panting on the edge of orgasm when she entered the kitchen.

Thankfully, Andi-chan wasn’t there, only Mama and Ritsuko. To Atsuko’s surprise, her older sister was wearing an indecently short pink skirt and under her sister’s white T-shirt it was easy to see Ritsuko’s nipples poking out at the cotton because she wasn’t wearing a bra. Seeing them both watching her with knowing looks and something else unreadable but worrying in their expressions. Atsuko blushed hotly. At least breakfast was already served waiting for her, but suddenly Ritsuko sat down, parting her thighs slightly as she did so, and gestured towards her own lap. Her older sister’s micro-mini skirt had lifted up, revealing her shaved pussy between her parted thighs, and making it obvious that Ritsuko wasn’t wearing panties.

“Good morning, A-chan”, she said, “Come on....I have to play with you while you eat.”

“Wa...?”, Atsuko said in surprise.

Mama walked over to her and wrapped an arm around Atsuko’s waist, but her mother’s hand quickly shifted to Atsuko’s curvaceous naked ass with casual ease. The teenage girl felt her ass being groped while she was guided towards the chair where her older sister was sitting down. She wanted to pull away, but found her ass stuck to her mother’s warm hand like glue. She couldn’t move to break the skin contact, and she couldn’t resist her mother’s guiding hand.

“What’s going on?”, Atsuko protested, but her voice changed to a sexy girlish lilting come on, “...are you going to fuck me...?”

She covered her mouth shocked by her own words and voice.

“Of course she is”, Mama told her, “Ritsuko and I are infected too....we have to make sure that you orgasm...again and again and again.”

Mama covered her mouth for a moment as she was equally surprised by her own words, but then whispered, “...every morning from now on...”

Stunned and turned-on hotter by her mother’s crude and erotic words, Atsuko was guided to sit upon her older sister’s lap before she quite got over the shock. Her legs parted wide, and immediately Ritsuko’s hands were groping Atsuko’s pussy and breasts. A finger slipped inside her pussy, and started sliding up and down her groove, over her love-button and into her cunt...slowly and repeatedly. Atsuko mewled as the fantastic sensations were stronger even than the previous time with her mother upstairs.

Mama sat down nearby, and began feeding Atsuko like she was a small child. Neither Ritsuko nor Mama would let Atsuko touch the spoon with her own hands. Even when she wanted to drink, it was Mama’s hands that held the cup to her mouth. Before Atsuko finished the meal, Ritsuko had brought her to three ear-shattering screaming orgasms that went for a minute or more each time. They ignored all of her protests, then both of them together helped Atsuko to stand. Then while still playing with her, groping her breasts, pinching her nipples, caressing her naked ass-cheeks, and fingering her pussy, they guided Atsuko to the front door.

While Ritsuko finger-fucked Atsuko’s sodden cunt and caressed her breasts, her mother guided Atsuko’s bare feet into very high-heeled slippers. Atsuko was on the verge of another orgasm by the time they opened the front door, and was too lost in pleasure to protest as she was pushed toward the now open doorway.

They had Atsuko outside – on the street – wearing only her white school blouse and 6″ heels before she could even put a single coherent sentence together. The wind was chilly outside, but Atsuko felt warm. There was a white Torago mini-bus parked in front of the house. The door on the side slid open, and Atsuko gasped, wanting to hide, but her hands could only grab at the hem of the blouse leaving her pussy-groove, ass, and legs completely bare and exposed to the world.

Rie’s mother called out from inside the Torago, “Quick, get her inside!”

Rie and Kumiko both jumped out of the mini-bus and ran over to Atsuko. Both of her school friends wore tiny skirts, barely belts of cloth with hems so high that when they moved glimpses of their shaven girl-slits could be seen. They looked intensely embarrassed by this, and kept trying to hold down the tiny skirts in the breeze.

“Come on A-chan!”, Rie said, reaching one hand between Atsuko’s thighs to caress her smooth girl-slit.

Kumiko groped one of Atsuko’s breasts, and said “We have to get you to school too.”

Atsuko’s older sister, Ritsuko was still caressing her ass and from behind was fingering her sodden cunt, but then shifted one hand to Atsuko’s pussy to start fingering her from the front. Together, with Ritsuko still fingering Atsuko’s pussy, and with Kumiko and Rie playing with her breasts through the thin fabric of the blouse, they guided Atsuko to the waiting mini-bus, and took her inside. That’s where the second surprise lay; all the seats had been pushed down, and the entire passenger section was covered with futons, blankets, and cushions. Atsuko was laid back on the futons, and her legs automatically parted wide as they could go in the mini-bus of their own accord. She knew by now that the virus would not let her close her legs but it was still extremely embarrassing. Rie and Kumiko were suddenly climbing over her. Rie soon began fingering Atsuko’s invitingly open young cunt, the finger feeling too good inside her. Kumiko kissed Atsuko right on the mouth, forcing her tongue inside passionately, as if driven, and caressed both of Atsuko’s breasts under the white blouse.

Atsuko was confused by her inability to resist what everyone else kept doing to her, and with another shock realised that it was the virus stopping her from physically resisting. She lifted her hands in what she already knew was a futile effort to push Kumiko off her, but instead her hands could only rest on her friend’s back as if Atsuko was hugging her.

In the background despite the fevered lustful whispering of the other two teenage girls, Atsuko heard her mother talking with Rie’s mother.

“Atsuko is at stage-6 already, she can’t wear skirts anymore”, Mama was saying, “That’s why she only wears a top...Ritsuko is infected too, but not so bad, and so am I...we had to...you know...this morning....”

Rie’s mother replied, “I know....I’ve got it too now....just having Atsuko in the back is starting to make me want to...I just hope this works. Rie and Kumiko are both fully in stage-3...I’ve told them that they have to keep Atsuko going as much as possible. I’m picking up some of the other girls in her class on the way.”

“Are any others infected?”, Mama asked.

Atsuko didn’t hear the answer, because while Rie was vigorously finger-fucking her pussy, the other teenage girl was breathlessly whimpering, “I’m sorry A-chan...I can’t help it....I have to make you cum....it’s...it’s important...and I can’t stop myself...”

Kumiko stopped kissing Atsuko and lifted Atsuko’s blouse instead, up above her nipples. Then she was rubbing one of Atsuko’s breasts while sucking the nipple on the other one. Atsuko panted and wished that she could somehow get up, act normal, but the other two girls wouldn’t let her escape their attentions. It was practically impossible for Atsuko to mentally wrap her head around the bizarre situation. Here she was, half-naked in the back of Rie’s mother’s mini-bus, being fingered and groped by two of her best friends. With her mother and Rie’s mother talking about her and seemingly happy about the lesbian sex-scene that their daughters were engaged in the back of the mini-bus!

There was the honk of a car-horn, and Atsuko heard another woman’s voice call out, “Mrs Momoyuki? Has Atsuko left for school?”

“Mrs Yamada!”, Mama called back, “No, she’s in the back with Rie and Kumiko....um....Mrs Yamaguchi has offered to take her to school.”

“Oh good!”, the other woman called out, “We were so worried...Is it okay if our daughters go with her too? They have the same...problem...but not as bad...yet.”

There was some more conversation barely heard, but Atsuko was too distracted by other things. Like Rie’s finger-fucking now using two fingers going deep inside her....and Kumiko going back to deep kissing her while pinching both of Atsuko’s nipples at the same time. She could hear embarrassing pieces of conversation between the mothers, often mentioning her by name, the sounds of numerous women talking was getting louder.

Oh no, Atsuko thought, I’m gonna cum....with all these people out there....please...no....not here...!

Kumiko was rubbing and humping Atsuko’s left leg now, sliding her sodden pussy up and down, as she was getting too horny as well.

“Please orgasm, A-chan!”, she whimpered, “It’s getting worse...I can feel it....I need you to cum!”

Rie was saying the same sort of thing, “A-chan....are you close to cumming yet...please...we need you to cum!”

Outside, it seemed there was a gathering of mothers now. Atsuko could hear several voices that she recognized, and a few more that she didn’t know so well. Suddenly the mini-bus’ side-door was being opened again, and a cool breeze blew in over her bare legs. The vehicle shuddered as other people got in, and Atsuko felt that she’d die from shame. They would all see her like this! She tried again to close her wide-parted thighs but she could only lift her legs up, but not close them at all. Atsuko tried to see who was getting in, but with Kumiko playing tongue games insider her mouth and head in the way, all she could see was friend’s pretty face up close while the flowery smell of Kumi-chan’s long hair filled her nostrils. The kiss was so passionate that Atsuko felt lost in it, like she was in love. Rie’s two-fingers fucking her wet pussy between her spread thighs suddenly stopped, and the cool air from outside washed over Atsuko’s sodden pussy tickling her. She felt Rie’s body move, smooth thighs sliding over her own, Rie’s hot pussy now sliding wetly along her thigh as her friend duplicated Kumiko’s leg-humping.

There was still a cool breeze tickling her pussy, and Atsuko suddenly realised that she was completely exposed down there.

“She looks so yummy like that, neh?”, an unseen girl’s voice said, “Such a beautifully wet pussy, she has...”

The was a flash and the “click” of a cellphone’s camera. Then another few times as well.

Oh no! They were taking pictures of her like this!

Then unseen fingers began fucking her cunt, playing circles around her clit, and hot breath washed over her thighs and pussy. She heard the mini-bus door slam shut, and then Mayumi’s face was suddenly in her vision, leaning past Kumiko’s head to look down at her, all flustered and pink. She was one of the girls who had just gotten into the back of the mini-bus.

Mayumi was panting as she said to Atsuko, “I’ve got it too now, started this morning....woo....you’re at stage-6 for sure!”

“A-chan got it first”, another girl’s voice was saying, “Oh my, she looks so sexy like that!”

Other hands joined those of Kumiko’s and Rie’s, fingers played circles around her clit, then a mouth on each side began sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Mayumi’s mouth replaced Kumiko’s on Atsuko’s mouth, forcing her tongue inside playfully and passionately.

“My mother gave me this to use”, another girl said out of sight, and suddenly Atsuko felt the cool plastic of something smooth being pushed into her young pussy-hole. It vibrated powerfully deep inside her as it was thrust in and out. The mini-bus swayed as girls moved around to different positions, and Atsuko glimpsed girl’s naked bottoms under tiny short skirts, and the faces of girls from her class. The mini-bus was crowded with scantily clad sexy teenage girls and the delicious smell of wet pussies filled the air. Atsuko guessed that there might’ve been over a dozen of her classmates and all of them were together trying to finger-fuck her, lick her, kiss her, and make love to her in a desperately passionate and horny enthusiasm to make her orgasm whether she wanted it or not.

They panted and moaned, whimpering in their own hot need, but still they chatted with each other, and sometimes giggled in their typical girlish fashion. The situation was as embarrassing to the other girls almost as much as it was to Atsuko, but they couldn’t help themselves. Besides, as their mothers had repeatedly told them, they had to give into the need to pleasure Atsuko and force her to orgasm after orgasm...or their own virus symptoms would keep getting worse!

The helpless teenage girl wanted to protest at what they were doing to her, but with Mayumi’s mouth locked over hers in a deep passionate kiss, and all the other girls playing with every other part of her anatomy, even nibbling her ears and kissing her neck, and the inside of her thighs....

Atsuko couldn’t hold it back anymore; she orgasmed in a wave that was electrifying to her, and moaned through the mouth of Mayumi who was kissing her at the time. Mayumi pulled back to allow Atsuko’s orgasmic cries fill the mini-bus, loud enough to be heard outside in a muffled way on the street as well. All of the teenage girls in the mini-bus—and even their mothers who were chatting outside – sighed and shuddered with joyful relief as their pussies quivered with delight at the sound. Before she had quite come down, the girls working on her were trying to keep Atsuko going to another orgasm. She tried once to plead with them, but a girl called Mariko had started deep-kissing her too. Atsuko orgasmed again in short order, and after that they managed to keep her going several times in a row within the time of the ten-minute drive to school.