The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Story by; Lovelynice

Eroticon Virus (Part 4)

Andy had set his alarm to wake him up very early so that he could complete the next part of his hoax. Quickly he got dressed and turned on his computer and printer, then he printed out another two hundred copies of the fake Ministry of Education letter. The teenager put them in his school-bag with the hundred copies that he’d already made, then went downstairs as quietly as he could. Even more quietly, Andy opened the front door, and left the house. A few minutes later, he was riding his bicycle and half-freezing in the chill of early morning. The teenage boy’s breath was puffing white mist into the air and leaving a fading trail behind him as he pedalled and rode as fast as he could go. He travelled along the narrow streets, and over the occasional small bridges that crossed concrete-sided streams. Each street was lined with small houses, with sometimes tiny shops on random corners, until he reached the main road of Kitamura-dori.

Kitamura-dori was a wide road, two lanes either way, which by Japanese standards made it seem huge, but particularly in outer suburbs like Kitamura. On both sides of the street there was numerous shops and businesses, as well the street was lined with trees on it’s wide pavements. As Andy pedalled along the street, every shop he saw was closed, and nobody was walking anywhere. The street was deserted except for him.

It took nearly fifteen minutes for the teenage boy to get to Kita Girls High School, but he felt invigorated and wide awake by the time he got there. Hastily, Andy parked his bike against a sign-pole across the road from the school then looked up and down the still peaceful street warily. He definitely didn’t want to be seen, but at this early hour there were very few cars on the road, and nobody was out walking nearby. It was a chilly morning too, and his fingers felt half-frozen by the cold air of the bike ride. The teenager ran across the road, then as rapidly as possible, he half-jumped and half-scrabbled over the tall school-gates.

Once inside, Andy set to work. He sneaked around the school grounds, and found a small table, a cardboard box from the garbage, and some sheets of slightly tattered paper. Very quickly, he set up the table, and had filled the cardboard box with the printed copies of the fake Education Ministry letter, but it took a lot longer to carefully write the sign in Japanese. He’d already planned out what he would write, but wasn’t used to drawing kanji-characters with a big felt marker.

When he’d finished, Andy gave out a loud sigh and hurried back to the school gates. Getting back over them wasn’t as easy as climbing into the school had been in the first place, he unfortunately discovered, as he jumped up and missed his grip on the top of the high steel gates. As he fell back down, the teenager came down too hard on his right foot and sprained his ankle very badly. The pain was enough that Andy yelled in agony, and he worried that he might get caught, but no security guard came.

Now with a very sore ankle, it seemed to be nearly impossible for the teenage boy to jump, and trying to climb over the tall gates looked to be practically impossible for him. Andy realised that if he didn’t get out, being found on the grounds of a private girls high school would get him into a lot of trouble. If he tried to hide somewhere and wait for the school gates to open, he risked being caught as he sneaked out. If he waited until classes had started, he’d end up getting to his own school very late, and he’d still get into a lot of trouble.

Thinking it through, the teenager said, “Oh shit!”, as it sunk in; it didn’t matter what he did, he was going to be in trouble with somebody!

“I’m doomed...”, he said out loud, but then another thought occurred to him...

Maybe this was an opportunity.

He was a horny teenage guy stuck in a girls high-school, and it was the high school that very cute and sexy Atsuko attended.

Andy also recalled that every time her friends had come around to the Momoyuki family’s house, he’d wanted to perve on them because they were all hot-looking babes like Atsuko. He also remembered that Kita Girls High School had a reputation for pretty female students; guys would often boast how they’d love to get into the panties of the Kita Girls. Andy had even fantasized about what it would be like sneak into the school and perve on the girls – this then was his chance.

“Yeah! Fuck it man, I can have some fun!”, Andy exclaimed to himself out loud.

Just then, he heard the sound of a group of women approaching, and the metallic rattling of keys. It sounded like the women were walking on the pavement just on the other side of the high wall, and they were walking towards the school’s gates. Hurriedly, while gritting his teeth in a grimace of pain, Andy limped away to hide behind the big old cherry-blossom tree that faced the main square of the school assembly area. There were bushes and flowers that surrounded the old tree at it’s base, with a circular wooden bench going all around the whole lot. The teenager crouched down among the green-leafed bushes out of sight, and watched as a surprisingly large number of women arrived in a group outside the school gates.

Andy guessed that they were the teachers and administration staff, but was surprised that they were there at this time of morning; it wasn’t even seven a.m. yet.

“Geez...they start early”, he muttered to himself.

The teenager stayed low, as the gates were opened and the two dozen women walked into the school grounds. Only the two older women wore slacks, Andy noticed, but the rest wore skirts and dresses. Miniskirts and sexy little dresses were the most common style worn by the majority of the female teachers. Andy’s prick began to swell as he appreciated them, because most of the teachers were very attractive women in their twenties.

“Geesuz!”, Andy whispered in wonder, “Even most of the teachers at Atsuko’s school are babes!”

He watched most of the group of women enter the main building, but some of them went in other directions instead. A couple of the female teachers went into a big storage shed not far from the school gates, coming out only moments later carrying a big wide roll of green plastic and a toolbox. They started fixing sheets of the green plastic to the gates in such a way that people on the street wouldn’t be able to see into the school grounds when the gates were closed. Since it seemed that the two teachers would be there awhile, Andy gave up on the idea of sneaking out that way.

Other than those two women, the others had all gone inside.

Andy carefully crawled backwards and then through the bushes on the other side of the cherry-blossom tree. The smell of the many colourful flowers was overpowering, like somebody had sprayed the garden with perfume. He peeked about for a moment to make sure nobody was likely to see him, then sneaked along in a low crouch while limping (Geez, it hurt!) towards a smaller building. He didn’t want to go into the main building because most of the teachers had gone in there; it was too risky that he’d run into one of them, or be spotted somehow.

There were two smaller buildings, one was attached to the main building at right-angles to it, the other was opposite the main building and parallel to it on the other side of the square that formed the assembly area. Andy supposed from it’s appearance that it was the sports hall as it had wide double doors and high windows, although the roof was flat. That was the building that he chose to enter. Luckily he found that one of the doors was already unlocked.

The teenager very stealthily stepped inside and looked around at the genkan entrance area that he’d found himself in. There was a hallway that went both to his right and left from the genkan, but Andy immediately noticed the odour of chlorine coming from the right. He took off his shoes, and carried them in his left hand as he silently treaded down the hallway to the right. The first door that he came to, Andy opened and went in; it was a changing room with lockers along the walls, and two open doorways.

The air was moist and the chlorine smell was stronger. He went through an open doorway to his right and discovered the showers. There were no stalls, instead there were shower-heads and faucets along both walls, with no privacy at all. His dick stirred with imaginings of what it must look like in there with the room filled with naked teenage schoolgirls washing themselves, soaping white suds on their lovely nubile bodies...

“What a sight that would be..”, he sighed, almost tempted to have a wank and fantasize about a sex scene involving him and all those naked girls.

Andy wandered back to the changing room and through the other doorway. When he turned the corner, the teenager saw the huge pool. It was lit only by the light that came through the high windows, but as Andy surveyed the layout of the vast room with his eyes, he saw that there was a long ladder up one wall that led upto a gantry. The gantry went along the length of that wall. It would be a good hiding place as long as no-one looked up, and if he was careful, they still might not see him.

“Lucky bitches”, Andy commented, “They have their own pool. Our school doesn’t have a pool.”

He limped to where the long ladder went up the wall, and tried to work out how to get the lower section to come down so that he could climb it. Fortunately there was a rope tied up nearby that was used to pull the ladder section down. He untied the rope and pulled, and then with a little difficulty due to the pain in his ankle, but with stubborn determination, Andy climbed the ladder. The teenager figured that he could hide up top on the gantry, and watch all the cute girls in the pool when they came..

“I hope swimsuits don’t hide much when they were wet”, he said, thinking out loud.

Andy settled down to make himself comfortable, using his school-bag as a pillow. Then he idly played a game on his cellphone to pass the time until the girls arrived—if they arrived. He really hoped that they did. Maybe he’d get a few good pictures too with his cellphone camera. So, the teenager lay on the gantry half-asleep much of the time, while wondering what style of swimsuits the female students wore at Kita Girls High School.

School Nurse, Miyuki Yami

It wasn’t until eight a.m. that morning that Miyuki got the call from Mrs Terada to come into work that day. Normally it was one of her days off, as the cute and busty nurse only worked part-time. She was still going through university, and the nursing job at Kita Girls High School was something that she did for pocket money; her parents paid for the rest of her living expenses.

The regular full-time and professionally trained school nurse was Mrs Taeko Yamada., and there was one other part-time nurse who helped out on the days when Miyuki was off. So, the call from the school principal, Mrs Terada, asking and pleading for Miyuki to come into work that day was highly unusual. Just bad luck and unfortunate timing; Mrs Yamada, the official full-time school nurse had been sick since the day before. All attempts to contact the full-time nurse that morning had so far failed too. Miyuki had tried to call her a few times, but Mrs Yamada wasn’t answering her telephone.

Miyuki had expected that the other part-time nurse would be filling in, but according to the school principal, the other woman had fallen victim to some bizarre virus and had no way to get to work except public transport. Miyuki couldn’t understand how a virus would make it difficult for the other woman to travel to work even though she wasn’t actually bed-ridden. Actually the whole story of the North Korean sex virus had seemed improbable to her, but Miyuki wasn’t going to be impolite enough to tell the principal of Kita Girls High School that the virus story was probably just somebody’s joke, or a hoax. The pretty second-year medical student frowned and shook her head at the silliness of the whole concept, as she tidied up the school infirmary and got everything in order for the day ahead.

Mrs Terada had given Miyuki one of the “information packages:” about the so-called “Eroticon Virus”, but the young nurse still had her doubts though she pretended and went along with the school principal’s policy on the matter. As she tidied up the infirmary, she picked up the “information package” and gave it another quick perusal. She half-considered tossing the whole thing into the trash-bin. Viruses, as far as Miyuki knew and had learnt so far, were not capable of mind-controlling people, and the whole crazy idea of a virus that made girls horny and wear sexy miniskirts was too much like some hentai comic-book fantasy. The only thing that stopped Miyuki throwing out the whole thing was the copy of the letter from the Education Ministry; that alone sowed the seed of doubt in the young woman’s scientific scepticism...

She was about to drop the “information package” into the trash anyway when the telephone rang; it was Mrs Terada, the school principal. During the short conversation, the principal informed Miyuki that “Niku-sensei” was going down to the infirmary. According to Mrs Terada, the handsome male teacher was displaying symptoms of the virus infection. Fever, flushed appearance, perspiration, frequent blushing and embarrassment...and a huge constant erection.

Miyuki tried not to giggle when she was told this, and had an awfully difficult time trying to keep her voice serious as she’d talked to the female principal. The older woman kept mentioning her worries about the young male teacher, that the virus was having such a distressing effect upon him, and she kept mentioning how impressive and BIG the bulge in Niku-sensei’s pants was. By the time that Miyuki got off the phone, her imagination was running hot and her panties were getting damp. Niku-sensei really was handsome in her opinion, and the other women at the school often talked about the good-looking foreigner. He was blonde, with dreamy blue eyes that were fascinating for any Japanese girl used to only seeing brown or black oriental eyes. It was well known that gaijin men had bigger dicks than Japanese men, but the way Mrs Terada had described it, “Niku” had something special.

Miyuki giggled to herself. Nick McCafferty’s name among the female teachers and schoolgirls was Niku-sensei, and in Japanese “niku” meant “meat”. Maybe she’d have the chance to find out for herself if it really was as big as the other women fantasized.

She blushed at the thought.

“I’m too shy”, Miyuki said to herself out loud, “I could never act like that....but what if Niku-sensei was convinced that I had the virus? I could come onto him then, and he’d think it wasn’t really me but just the virus affecting me....”

Her panties were getting wetter as she was thinking about it, and Miyuki blushed even as she considered doing it for real.

The chance might never happen again, she thought.

Miyuki rubbed her thighs together as she wondered what it would be like to act that way with the handsome young man. The idea was making her hot inside. It would be like playing out a fantasy, with practically no consequences to worry about. Niku-sensei probably didn’t have anything physically wrong with him anyway; Miyuki had enough experience with men to suspect that the reason the young man had a constant erection and flushed appearance had more to do with the flirty way the female teachers were carrying on this morning. She hadn’t seen any of the students yet, as none were around when she’d arrived at work, but the female teachers, particularly the younger ones, were playing up the whole “I’m infected with the virus” act – probably just for an excuse to dress in shorty miniskirts for the day.

Maybe they had the same idea that she was having, Miyuki suspected.

Thinking about that, the young nurse made her decision; she was going to play that fun game too, and she could always claim afterward that she couldn’t help herself.

She giggled.

Realising that Nick could be coming within the next minute or two, Miyuki hurried to get ready for her act as “sexy-nurse-driven-mad-by-lust”. She quickly removed her pantihose and panties (which she was embarrassed to notice were soaked through with her lubricant), and went to her locker to get the spare nurses uniform. For a moment she paused with scissors in hand ready to cut the dress hem short, but then told herself that she had a good excuse. Miyuki lay the dress flat, then roughly cut a wide swathe of cloth off the dress, then tidied up the edge by trimming it further.

She stripped out of her regular uniform, and took off her brassiere as well. Then put on the shortened nurse’s uniform. It was still fairly conservative, Miyuki thought, as she considered the way the hem reached half-thigh. So, she took off the white dress and sliced another wide ribbon of cloth from the bottom, and put it on again. This time, she blushed at how tiny it looked, so daringly short that some of her black pubic hairs were visible.

“Oh....I forgot that”, Miyuki criticized herself for her silliness.

She very nearly backed out of her plan then.

To shave off her pussy hair seemed to be going too far. Really to shave it off? All of it? She’d have to shave it nice and smooth to be convincing. The urge to shave off all her pussy hair—just for the game, she rationalised—made her itch ‘down-there’. Fortunately, the infirmary was well stocked and had everything necessary.

Worried about the time she had left, Miyuki took off the white dress again. As rapidly and efficiently as she could, the young nurse trimmed the hairs on her pussy to almost nothing, lathered up the area with soap and water, then shaved it all off. Knowing that she had to do a thorough job, Miyuki didn’t stop until the skin of her mons and on either side of her pussy-lips was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. It stung a little, but by the time she was dressed again in the white uniform dress that she’d cut so indecently short, everything was feeling nice.

Miyuki went to the other waiting room to see how she looked in the mirror, but walked in only just as Niku-sensei entered the infirmary.

“Uh...Good morning”, Nick said in greeting from the doorway.

For a moment his eyes seemed to nearly pop out of his head in surprise as he saw how the school’s junior nurse was dressed. Miyuki blushed and tugged down at the hem of her uniform. She felt that it wasn’t covering much, and her legs were completely bare. She felt the cool air on her shaved pussy, her cunt-lips tickling with wetness. She blushed again thinking about her lack of underwear.

“Good morning, Niku-sensei”, the pretty nurse replied, “Mrs Terada told me that you had a fever.”

Nick nodded, but his eyes kept looking down. He was staring, Miyuki realised suddenly, not just at the shortness of her uniform, but directly at where her pussy was. As if he could see it!

She blushed and pulled down at the high hem of the dress again, but at the same time, Miyuki’s pussy grew hotter and her cheeks burned. This whole act was making her so HORNY! The nurse struggled not to wriggle as her cunt quivered inside with increasing need.

“Um...yeah...hai..”, Nick agreed, “Just a little hot...I was sick yesterday, but I’m feeling better today.”

“Any unusual symptoms?”, Miyuki asked, trying not to pay too much attention to the visibly growing bulge in Niku-sensei’s pants.

Nick coughed, and blushed, but answered, “Coughing, a high fever yesterday, and sometimes feeling faint.” (Miyuki didn’t know it, but Nick was describing his symptoms so far that morning)

“Yosh....Let’s give you a proper check-up then”, Miyuki said, as she blushed hotter at the thoughts of what kind of ‘check-up’ she’d really like to do!

That bulge in Niku-sensei’s trousers was becoming VERY interesting. She had trouble trying not to look at it all the time.

“Cum this way...oops...I mean cum this way”, Miyuki added, embarrassed by the sexual way she’d kept saying ‘come’ unintentionally.

‘Being around this handsome man while I’m dressed like this is really distracting me’, Miyuki thought, ‘But I think that I cut the dress too short.’

She tugged at the hem of the white uniform as she led the young male teacher into the next room. The dress was so short from the way that she had cut it, that it felt to Miyuki like her pussy might be almost showing. Miyuki kept pulling down at the hem worried that she’d cut too much off. Her wet pussy-lips were tickling, as they felt so exposed to the air....and the young woman felt a little trail of wetness starting to go down her right inner thigh. The feeling of exposure and the way the wet dribbling tickled her was making Miyuki even hornier.

In the next room, Miyuki asked Nick to sit down then she gave him an electronic thermometer to put under his arm. She was still too embarrassed by the shortness of her uniform to sit down herself, so Miyuki stayed standing as she leaned over the desk and wrote notes on the medical report form. Her ass felt extremely exposed the entire time, making the nurse blush hotter.

“So...um...Niku-sensei?”, Miyuki commented, “I’m a little surprised that you came to work today...un...with everyone else worried about that virus.”

Nick looked distracted, his face definitely flushed, but Miyuki thought it more likely that it was from arousal and his usual shyness, than the ‘Eroticon Virus’. The huge bump in his trousers testified to that, she was sure. Thinking that how turned the handsome man was by her own appearance, Miyuki blushed and grew wetter between her thighs. He must really like her.

Miyuki giggled at the thought, but smiled at Niku-sensei.

“Yeah, uh...”, Nick mumbled, well aware of the busty nurse’s long lovely legs.

“Hmm...It should be ready now, Thermometer please”, the pretty junior nurse said.

Nick took out the thermometer and gave it to her. She copied down the reading, with some surprise. The young man really did have a high fever. ‘If he was better today, like he said, then he must’ve been in an awful way the previous day!’, Miyuki thought, ‘Poor guy, but he’s such a hunk!’

Miyuki glanced again at the big bulge at Niku-sensei’s crotch in a flirty way, and then tugged down at the hem of the cut-off white dress as she stood up. Nick’s eyes immediately started focusing on her crotch before he looked back up at her face with a blush that made his ears turn red too. Miyuki loved it and thought it was cute.

‘Oh my,’ the young nurse thought, ‘He’s so delectable! I could just eat him all up...the way he acts like that...! He must really like my “uniform”’

Miyuki tried to act a little serious, but her voice was sensual and flirty as she spoke.

“Well...um...Niku-sensei?”, she said, “You do a have a high fever just now, so I suggest that you rest here awhile. You should lie down on the...um...bed...and relax. Maybe while you’re here...we can get...you know...acquainted.”

Miyuki blushed crimson as she said this, surprised at her own daring. She’d never been so forward with a guy before...but it was fun!

She walked over to the high bed against the opposite wall and patted it in a friendly manner.

“Cum here”, she told him, “...and...I’ll make sure that you’re comfortable.”

She giggled at Niku-sensei’s expression as he stood up and climbed onto the high bed. He was looking at her like he couldn’t believe she was serious. Miyuki giggled again, as the young man lay down; the way his trousers bumped up at the groin, it looked like his manhood was huge!

‘He’s much bigger than any of my boyfriends’, the young nurse thought.

Then she excused herself and went into the waiting room to pretend that she had something to do. In truth, the young woman was nervous. Despite feeling so horny and wet that she was almost ready to jump him, Miyuki felt so shy about what she planned to do that she had to get her courage up. Besides, did she really plan to go through with it, or should she just tease him? Plus, Niku-sensei honestly did have a fever, and there was no doubt that he’d caught some illness or other.

Not for a moment did the nurse consider that it was the ‘virus’..

Maybe he just caught a cold virus of some kind, Miyuki supposed.

His erection though, it was so tantalizing! Niku-sensei was definitely well endowed by Japanese standards – and he was good looking!

In the waiting room, Miyuki went to the water-cooler and poured herself a drink. She was suddenly very thirsty, which wasn’t surprising considering how ‘wet’ she was. The insides of her upper thighs were slippery with her pussy’s lubricant – embarrassingly so! The nurse ached with heat and need too, squirming as she remembered Niku-sensei’s ‘big’ response to her revealingly too short nurse’s uniform.

Through the window nearby a few metres away, Miyuki could hear Mrs Terada’s voice on the P.A. System calling everyone to order for the ‘Morning Meeting’. On a whim of curiosity, the nurse went over to the window and looked down at the gathered hundreds of schoolgirls who were already lined up in formal rows, filling the square for the assembly. There were cries from some girl down there, just out of sight but being brought closer, and the sound of those cries was so incredibly sexual. Miyuki felt the heat inside her burn hotter and wetter suddenly at hearing those orgasmic cries, and her cunny quivered.

“That can’t be what it sounds like...”, she murmured to herself.

Soon though, a dozen schoolgirls came around the corner, half-carrying and half-guiding a beautiful girl in the centre of their group; a beautiful girl who was totally nude – she wore not a single scrap of clothing, nor any jewellery, and her feet were bare—she didn’t even have shoes on despite being outside.

Miyuki watched and stared in dumbfounded shock as the girl’s friends were not only bringing her along naked, but they were doing sexual things to her as well. It looked as if one girl was leading, and at the same time had her right hand playing with the naked girl’s pussy! The others fondled the naked girl’s breasts, kissed her, and touched her in lovely sensual ways; molesting every part of the naked teenage girl’s beautiful body.

Miyuki couldn’t take her eyes away from this nude schoolgirl and what her friends were doing to her. The young nurse was equally stunned that the teachers were allowing this to happen. Why didn’t anyone step in and stop this?

Just watching the scene, Miyuki began panting in burning hot arousal, and she felt herself clench inside, wanting to be filled and touched...

She listened as first one of the nude girl’s friends, then a second one, each said hot, sexy, naughty words to their delightfully and sensually tortured victim while they continued with their friends to stimulate her. The hundreds of teenage girls listening to this seemed to be about to swoon in delicious empathy with what that naked girl was going through, and appeared all too willing to encourage it.

When the naked girl shuddered and began screaming out in the throes of a long series of powerful climaxes, Miyuki felt herself shudder in wonderful empathy. The nurse moaned as her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed to the floor by the window, while outside she heard many other female voices responding in the same way. The orgasmic cries of teenage girls echoed across the school grounds and off the buildings just as joyful release made the nurse quiver and shake her pelvis in sympathy with those other feminine voices.

Never before in her life had she experienced such a powerfully moving and emotional moment.

Miyuki struggled back to her senses and eventually stood again, half pulling herself up by gripping the window ledge, then she stared outside at the sight of dozens of schoolgirls that had collapsed among the several hundred that were there. The naked girl was still being brought to climax after climax in fairly quick succession, loudly crying out and making quite a spectacle. Her friends had to struggle to get her up the stairs onto the wooden stage at the front of the assembly, as the girl was thrashing so much, but they seemed very pleased with themselves.

Then the school principal, the grey-haired Mrs Terada, who was standing at the podium and observing all this waved the group of schoolgirls to help the naked girl to stand. Mrs Terada’s cheeks were rose-coloured, and she had a little smile as she turned back to look at the assembled hundreds of teenage girls before here. The school principal then waited as the schoolgirls who had collapsed were helped to stand by those around them, until everyone was in order again.

At that moment, Miyuki felt the lightest touch of masculine fingers on the inside her left thigh, sliding upward slowly caressing in tiny circles that tickled and set off little sparks of burning hot need in her wet pussy...

The young woman mewled as she bit her lip softly, and closed her eyes.

The fingers slid further, closer and closer to her feminine centre, and she was embarrassed as they came upon the slippery wetness that was trickling down her thighs...the sure sign of her intense arousal...

“I couldn’t stand the teasing any longer”, the deep masculine voice said behind her, “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

Miyuki opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the handsome blonde gaijin man, and thought how nice it would be if he was her boyfriend. Nick smiled at her like he was the cat who’d found the cream, as he slipped one finger along Miyuki’s soaked cunt-lips. The young nurse panted, and was tempted to just slide against him and let him have his way with her – but then she remembered what was happening outside. Embarrassed for the poor naked schoolgirl who was being paraded around out there, Miyuki suddenly didn’t want Niku-sensei to see what was happening. It didn’t seem right, not yet anyway...

...but maybe later...

“Cum on”, Miyuki said, slightly embarrassed but then feeling cheeky about the flirty way she’d said the word, “Let’s go to the bed....it’s more comfortable there...”

Nick smiled mischievously, his face still flushed with fever, but right then it was his cock that ruled. He could ignore being sick for awhile, especially with the large breasted and sexily dressed junior nurse so obviously available. He shook his head.

“No”, he replied, grabbing hold of her, “Let’s do it right here!”

Miyuki gasped, and couldn’t hold back any longer either. Her cheeks flushed pink, as she thought about how naughty it was. To have sex right there in the waiting room of the school infirmary. The door was still open, so anybody walking past in the hallway would be able see!

Nick turned them both around, and quickly lay the sexy morsel of a young woman down on the floor, with her thighs parted. Her smell was intoxicating to him, and he wasn’t going to hold back very long. Before Miyuki’s astonished eyes, the handsome foreigner went down with his head between her thighs. She’d expected him to fuck her, not this! Nobody had ever done this to her before!

His rough tongue began sliding up and down her wet groove, stimulating Miyuki to writhe at the ticklish sensation in her nether regions. He licked her clit, pulling back the hood, then a finger was inserted into her, while Nick started licking her delicious wet pussy, running his tongue around her clit, but never quite letting her climax. Instead, the young man savoured her, enjoying every moment, prolonging the pleasurable delight until the young nurse was humping, her pelvis rising upto the air, as she groaned and mewled.

Then Nick turned the focus of his attention elsewhere, caressing the inside of her smooth thighs, lightly kissing from the soles of her feet, up behind her ankles, inside and behind her calves, behind her knees and on their inner sides, and slowly upward along her inner thighs, until he almost was – but not quite – touching that hot place where her body was begging most to be touched...then he would start over again on the other leg.....

He did this to her three times along each leg, then blew circles of slow hot breath and tickled her with faster cool breaths, up each leg’s insides where his tongue and mouth had gone before. Miyuki panted, burning with the hot lust this handsome man was building in her, feeling as if he was deliberately playing with her body like she was a musical instrument, her squeals of hot desire and begging were the music that he sought. The young nurse was equally stunned at Niku-sensei’s skill, as if he knew every part of her body better than her.

When finally Nick could not restrain himself any longer, he pulled down his pants and slid his manhood into Miyuki’s welcoming hot pussy, so warm and satisfyingly tight. The way she squirmed and writhed, and inner muscles quivered and played with him, Nick had a hard time holding back. His natural sense of chivalry that the woman must come first was the only thing that kept him going. Fortunately, the young nurse took little time to climax; she was already so close, that the the first shove of Nick’s thick shaft had very nearly taken her over the edge.

She tried not to scream out, and usually she had always been able to restrain herself before...too shy to let the neighbours or her parents hear...but this time, Miyuki found she was unable to hold it in.. Her mouth opened and she began crying out in ecstatic joy, moaning, then yelling as she climaxed repeatedly in quick succession.

At last, the young nurse lay there on the floor, with Niku-sensei lying on top of her. Both were exhausted, but Miyuki still felt the horny hot need burning within her. Tired though she was, the young woman wanted to do it all over again.

Nick slowly looked up, admiring Miyuki’s sweat soaked cute face, her flushed dishevelled appearance, but then noticed the time.

It was nine a.m.

Damn, he remembered, he had a class to go to!

Not caring about his own fever, or worrying too much about the girl that he’d just fucked very nearly into a stupor on the floor, Nick rushed to put his pants back on. He was out the door with a quick goodbye, and not even leaving a phone number before Miyuki realised that he was going. She opened her eyes just in time to see his departing back as Nick ran out the door. Cum was drooling down from her love-hole, and she still smelt his sperm on her.

Then she sat up.

He hadn’t used a condom.

Like most Japanese women, Miyuki wasn’t on the pill.

But it had been the best sex that she’d ever had.

“I wonder if he’ll marry me?”, she asked out loud to the otherwise empty room.

Her parents who were very conservative would probably never approve, but Miyuki sighed when she thought about the sex. It took her a long time to get her act together, to stand, and start tidying herself up. The wet pool on the floor, and the cum that dribbled down the inside of her thighs reminded her with warmth inside of what she and Niku-sensei had been doing there. She pulled down at the hem of her cut-off uniform, and brushed back her hair with her hands. Then got a wash-cloth to wipe the floor with, soon cleaning up the visible evidence. Except the cum that still dripped from between her thighs.

Miyuki was about to do something about that, when she caught sight of her reflection in the tall mirror on the opposite wall. Her long legs with shapely smooth thighs looked real good with the white uniform dress cut so short. Especially the way her full breasts pushed out and stretched the fabric on her chest. She knew that she was cute, but in the too short dress, it was like “Wow! Sexy!”. It was incredibly short, so short in fact that Miyuki could see her smoothly shaven girl-slit.

The nurse tugged down at her uniform somewhat embarrassed to be revealing so much, but the white dress’ hem wouldn’t go down any further. Her shaved girl-slit remained exposed and very visible. With a hot crimson blush, Miyuki realised that the whole time Niku-sensei had been in the infirmary watching her, he’d been seeing her shaved pussy on display like this. Taunting him, teasing him, and now embarrassing her with hot warmth inside and all over.

It made her so horny, just thinking about it!

Miyuki tried again to pull the hem down, but it was no use. She’d definitely have to get changed before anyone else saw her dressed this way. The nurse smiled to herself though when she thought of Niku-sensei seeing her dressed this way again. It made her so hot thinking about that, and what he’d do to her...

Blushing, Miyuki giggled, and then once again remembered that she still had pussy juice and man’s cum dribbling down the inside of her thighs.

‘Can’t let anyone see that’, she thought.

The junior school nurse went to the examination-cum-office room again, thinking about tissues to wipe herself up with, and wanting to put her panties back on. She opened her locker and took out her regular uniform that she’d been wearing earlier that morning, lay it on the high bed nearby, and took out her panties as well. They were stained in the crotch with her previous excitement, so Miyuki took out a clean pair instead; glad that she always kept some spare clothing items in the locker for emergencies.

As she took off the cut-off uniform dress that she’d been wearing, Miyuki’s mind wandered to thoughts about the erotic and bizarre stuff that Mrs Terada had told her about the virus that was supposed to be going around. She shook her head at just how unbelievable it was, and how gullible some people could be. The nurse was proud of her good education and scientific mindset, and her natural scepticism about silly things such as a ‘virus’ that was claimed to be able to force young women and teenage schoolgirls into wearing tiny-short skirts without underwear...

“I only dressed like this because I was just pretending”, Miyuki spoke her thoughts out loud, “But how could they believe it? Mrs Terada is so well educated, she was top of her class at Keio University, and what about Mrs Murasaki? She’s the head of the Science Department!”

“Just because the story of the virus is all over the Internet”, Miyuki went on as she stripped off the dress and dropped it onto the bed, “...doesn’t make it true! That letter from the Education Ministry...well, it does look real...”

She picked up the fresh cotton panties about to put them on....

“...but what about the way those girls were acting?”, she asked herself in confusion, “The whole school...Nearly every girl down there was wearing tiny super-short skirts today!...and they ALL seemed to be embarrassed about it! Like they didn’t want to...”

Miyuki started to lift her right foot to put it through one of the leg-holes in her cotton panties....

“A lot of them weren’t wearing panties either!”, she exclaimed in memory, “All of those girls who had fallen down...NONE of them was wearing panties! Maybe the whole school is like that...”

She stopped, suddenly aware that her foot wasn’t going through the leg-hole but was frozen in mid-air. Miyuki frowned in confusion, and tried to put her foot through the leg-hole again, but nothing happened. Her foot refused to move and her hands wouldn’t let her put the panties on either. She tried again, and then with her muscles tensed from the effort, but nothing happened. Miyuki began to get very frustrated and confused by this, while pushing down a nagging thought in the back of her mind; a worry that she didn’t want to think about...

But the thought kept rising up again...

It’s very hard to NOT think about something when you’re really trying NOT to think about it.

Miyuki was trying very hard NOT to think about being unable to wear panties, because Niku-sensei was infected – maybe by the virus – and therefore maybe she was infected....and that might mean she couldn’t put on panties...

....and she kept trying NOT to think about that...

...and how horny it made her feel if she was unable to wear panties.

That Education Ministry letter made the virus seem real too.

Suddenly the telephone rang.

Miyuki let it ring as she stayed stuck with one foot raised above the panties that she held in her hands, frozen and unmoving. The leg-holes of her panties impossible for her to put her foot through...

Finally she dropped the panties and answered the telephone.

“Moshi-moshi”, she said, “This is Miyuki Yami.”

The other voice on the line was familiar but unexpected. It was the school’s full-time nurse, Mrs Yamada. She sounded very distressed, and was audibly panting on the phone.

“Miyuki?”, the woman said, “It’s Taeko...um...Sorry I couldn’t answer the phone earlier, but...I have a problem...It’s very...embarrassing. I think that I’ve been infected with the...Eroticon Virus...because I can’t put on any underwear...oh it’s so humiliating...I can’t wear any of my slacks either, but I don’t have any dresses or skirts! What am I going to do?....The only dresses I ever wear are the nurses uniforms at the school!”

As she listened to this, Miyuki glanced down at her own shaved pussy, then at the panties that now lay on the floor. The panties that she had tried and tried again to wear—but could not – and inside her pussy melted with delicious warmth and need....

The young junior nurse remembered the way that she’d acted that morning, with Niku-sensei, and she blushed. Maybe, the way that she’d acted wasn’t as much of her own free will as she’d been thinking it was...and all of Miyuki’s little doubts about the virus’ real existence began to blossom.

Her pussy was soaked in moments, hot as ever, while the nurse blushed hotly as she imagined never being able to wear panties ever again, of being forced to dress in a tiny nurse’s uniform like she’d worn that morning, and the mind-blowing sex that would likely result...and not being able to resist because it was the virus forcing her to be this way....

“Oh no!”, Miyuki exclaimed to the woman on the phone, “I think that I have it too...!”

Inside, her pussy clenched and the young woman shuddered with her intense arousal....

Democratic People’s Republic of Korea

Deep in the heart of the nation that many simply call North Korea, the Great Leader and Father of the People had called a meeting.

“...tell me more about this virus reported in that Japanese city”, the Great Leader said, smiling his little smile.

General Kim Il-Sun nodded stiffly, and replied, “The news began spreading on the Internet in Japan last night, but so far the reports of this ‘virus attack’ and claims of our involvement have not yet been reported in the mainstream Japanese media, except by a single radio-station. This is odd, in my opinion, considering that the news of the virus in Japan has been reported by other international media organisations outside of Japan...”

“But our ship wasn’t involved in such a mission, was it?”, Great Leader asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

“That was not their team’s mission”, replied General Il-Sun, “They were only there to conduct tests on the possible dispersion of a bioweapon attack, there have been several missions like this over the years, routinely they use genetically modified influenza viruses with non-lethal symptoms...but....”

“But...?”, Great Leader asked, smiling.

I was not a nice smile.

“But...Doctor Min Kun Pak, well known for his genius in virology and genetic modification was with the team this time”, General Il-Sun told him, “His speciality was the study and application of RNA in viruses to transfer memories....he had been conducting research into this subject for the past ten years.”

“Yes, I know all this”, Great Leader replied, “So are you suggesting that he conducted an unauthorised test?”

“I say it’s possible”, General Il-Sun commented, “He was a radical at times, but we gave him leeway due to his brilliance...and he is one of the few who could create a virus with anything like these fantastic ‘mind-controlling’ symptoms that have been ascribed to this virus. He was also well known for his love of teenage schoolgirls as well.”

Great Leader leaned back in his chair, then more seriously asked, “What about the more ‘fantastic’ elements ascribed to this virus? Are they possible?”

“Do you mean the anagathic qualities? The retardation of the ageing process, and also the claims that it can make women more beautiful? Give men bigger dicks and turn old men like me into young studs?”, the General asked then answered himself, “Oh, I’d hope so...According to our expert analysis though, the answer is probably ‘No’....but Doctor Min Kun Pak was a genius of a very special kind....it should be impossible, but...everything else, the teenage schoolgirls, the Japanese hentai elements....the man was a big fan of Japanese cartoon porn...and his wife, well, she’s in her forties but looks only seventeen!”

Great Leader sat up straighter then leaned forward.

“So...There is a small possibility that we could be linked to this virus anyway”, Great Leader said, “Therefore we must officially deny involvement and actively seek to destroy any real evidence of our possible involvement. At the same time, this virus story would be very useful politically, if we allow our own people to know that we were behind it, and can do it again, it will increase their morale...It would also give us a strategic political tool if we encourage the spread of this news and plant fake evidence of our involvement...while of course, continuing to officially deny it.”

“Two seemingly contradictory things”, the General commented, “The capitalist intelligence services and governments will be very confused by this, and sleep very poorly.”

“Exactly!”, the Great Leader exclaimed, “Also one other thing...Obtain samples of the Eroticon Virus – if it exists – and immediately arrange that research begins in duplicating this work. If the virus does exist, we will make more of it....If the virus does not exist, then we will create it....then release it upon the Japanese people anyway!”

“Very good! I will personally ensure that it is carried out”, General Il-Sun said, then saluted.

“Good...Also, one more thing”, Great Leader said, while wiping his glasses with a handkerchief, , “When the next team goes to Japan, to destroy the real evidence, plant fake evidence instead, get samples, and all that....add picking up some more hentai videos to the shopping list. I’ve finished watching all the last shipment...and...ah...bring back some schoolgirl uniforms this time...but no schoolgirls...we wouldn’t that virus running around in this country.”

The School Principal

She’d watched as the cute sixteen-year-old Atsuko Momoyuki was brought to the ‘Morning Meeting’ naked and practically being made love to, watched as that beautiful girl was forced to orgasm repeatedly, and carried to the stage. Mrs Terada had watched this, and felt her knickers grow wet, and her heart-beat raced, and was surprised by her own apparently ‘lesbian’ reaction. It felt good. It also surprised her so much that she could feel this way, that the middle-aged woman thought that it must be the Eroticon Virus making her feel this way.

Mrs Terada thought to herself, ‘It’s the only the virus making me feel this way....it feels so good....I even like it...but the school board and the PCA would fire me in a moment if they knew my true feelings about this...’

Mrs Terada’s eyes took in the appearance of the assembled students of Kita Girls High School, noticing the flushed faces, many of them downcast with embarrassment and shame. Their sexual frustration was written all over their faces, and seeing this, Mrs Terada felt a warmth inside and a clenching inside that she had not felt in years. It was a pleasant nice feeling, and she’d missed it since her husband had died.

Next to her, the naked girl was still being caressed and fingered by her classmates, which was very distracting to see, but Mrs Terada told herself that it was a good thing. The Health Ministry report had said so, and all the mothers that she’d spoken to about it, and the other female teachers had also agreed. It was necessary anyway, she knew and told herself, otherwise the virus symptoms would worsen....and...besides, Atsuko Momoyuki was a very cute, sexy, and beautiful girl....and she really should be naked all the time...it’s good for her...good for everyone else to look at too...

With an effort, Mrs Terada tried not to smile, put on a serious expression., and tried not to think too much about how much she was starting to enjoy all this. It was very tempting to go even further—she could always blame the virus – but she pushed that thought down and tried not to think how her knickers were getting wet with anticipation. She then spoke into the microphone in her most authoritarian tone.

“Those students who believe that they have Eroticon Virus symptoms raise your hands”, the school principal said.

Hundreds of feminine hands were raised. It appeared to be the vast majority, but not all of those students were wearing the tiny cut-off black skirts. The principal listened as the female teachers counted by sections down each line of girls.

“Seven-hundred-and-forty!”, called out Mrs Mitsuyama, the head of the Science Department, “Twenty of them still wearing the long skirts!”

Mrs Terada nodded at that, then announced, “Keep your hands raised...Mrs Mitsuyama? Please check those twenty girls again...more thoroughly this time.”

Mrs Terada watched a sight she’d never seen before, of course today there were lots of things that she’d never seen before, but she watched as Mrs Mitsuyama walked to different female students among the assembly. The teacher would then order each girl to raise their skirt. A couple of girls didn’t want to, but Mrs Mitsuyama was adamant, and the girls were forced to raise their skirts; they blushed crimson at the embarrassment of being caught WEARING panties.

Mrs Mitsuyama eventually called out, “Change the total to seven-hundred-and-thirty-eight!”

The school principal nodded at this and then announced, “Keep your hands raised girls...all other students, those not infected, form two lines behind Mrs Mitsuyama.”

Mrs Mitsuyama had already walked to the very back of the assembly, and was standing close to the old cherry-blossom tree. She waved those girls who came towards her to line up in somewhat orderly fashion. Around sixty schoolgirls left the main assembly and over the next minute they formed two slightly ragged long lines behind the serious-looking Mrs Mitsuyama. The woman who was head of the Science Department, and well known for her attention to detail then walked up and down the line checking skirts. Ordering the blushing girls to lift their skirts one at a time, and any who had not shaved were questioned. Any girls that she found who were both not wearing panties and already shaved ‘down-there’ were sent to wait by the old cherry-blossom tree. The rest were led away out of sight, marching all the way in two long lines. A few girls at the end were making audible “shoo-shoo-popoh-shoo-shoo-popoh” noises in a cute imitation of a steam train as they marched away.

Left behind were several girls who had to wait near the old cherry-blossom tree, four of them were dressed in ‘ganguro’ fashion with super-short skirts, but those skirts looked conservatively Victorian in comparison to the cut-off crotch-length skirts that most of the female students wore that morning. The usually rebellious students who prided themselves on being ‘naughty’ and ‘daring’ didn’t look very happy about being outdone by the regular girls; they were visibly miffed and frowned at everyone. Yet, they would stare towards the stage and at naked Atsuko Momoyuki with obvious lust, licking their lips, and making flirty looks. The other three girls in the group wore extra long skirts, but were blushing the whole time.

“By the total count”, Mrs Terada, the school principal commented, “It appears that we have two-hundred-and-sixty absentees today...not surprisingly.”

The principal then reached into a pocket of her baby-blue pants-suit (glad that she could still wear pants...so far), and took out a sheet of paper.

“This morning, while thinking about the difficulties that we would be facing from today”, Mrs Terada said out loud as she got into speech-making mode....but paused...

Hundreds of female students visibly prepared themselves for another boring speech about flowers and gardening. Mrs Terada was well known for such speeches, that were full of symbolism about the importance of education at a girls-only high school. In fact, the grey-haired middle-aged woman had struggled to put the virus into such a speech all morning.

“It became apparent though that some things ....”, the principal went on, “That some things change...I have talked many times about the flowers in my garden, but from today it’s important to think of the cherry-blossom trees that are considered the symbol of Nihon, and the more so the symbol of Japanese women and girls....like the cherry-blossom tree that we have in our school...it symbolizes womanhood...and is the symbol of our school.”

“Do you know what flowers really are for a plant? They are the plant’s sex organs, and when they blossom it is the plant saying it is ready and aroused for sex...so think about that when you look at cherry-blossom trees, they are making a great display of their interest in sex...and like all flowering plants when they bloom, we think of them as beautiful...and the cherry-blossom tree is considered the most beautiful of all the trees in Nihon.”

“We line our streets and rivers and fill our parks with cherry-blossom trees, and we are happy with their blossoms, we are happy to see them make their beautiful display...a great SEXUAL display...the Eroticon Virus has made such a change in you, the students of this school, and to many of our female teachers as well...the virus that appears certain to sweep through our city, and perhaps through all of our country...is changing us into something like the human version of cherry-blossom trees in Spring....forcing those of you who have been infected by the virus into a great sexual display, arousing you, making you hot inside and making your...pussies...bloom with excitement...your cherry-blossoms may drip with dew, and embarrass you with their display...”

Mrs Terada paused to watch the students reaction and saw that many blushed more brightly, then she continued with her speech.

“..but keep in mind, it’s only the Eroticon Virus forcing it’s own Spring-Time upon us...and if we are to avoid those symptoms growing more embarrassing and more shameful for us and our families...we must accept some sacrifices, and some compromises...we must accept that it may be a very long Spring the virus has forced upon us, and it may be months, or years before a cure will be found...we must accept that during this long Spring, we will have feelings towards each other, love for each other, sexual feelings for each other, as equally for other girls as well as boys...and this will be natural for us, and can’t be helped because it will be the virus making us feel this way.”

“We must accept that until a cure can be found for this long Spring-Time where our cherry-blossoms will drip and bloom...that we must help each other...and we must accept some of the demands of the virus infection, that one girl....Atsuko Momoyuki...be kept in constant sexual stimulation, without rest or mercy...for the virus has infected her with the highest stage of symptoms of any student...and if we do not keep her constantly sexually satiated...the virus symptoms in the rest of us will worsen...as well they no doubt will worsen for her...poor thing...”

Mrs Terada paused again to let this sink in.

“It will be up to all of you to do your own part in this...if you don’t want your own symptoms to increase, you must help poor suffering Atsuko Momoyuki to orgasm as many times as possible today...and everyday...until a cure for our condition can be found...of course, you probably won’t be able to stop yourselves from wanting to do this anyway, since the virus seems to want us all to do the same thing.”

The grey-haired female principal blushed, her cheeks turning a healthy shade of pink as she glanced at the naked teenage girl being fingered and groped only a metre away from her. It was a very – interesting – sight to see. It made the middle-aged woman’s knickers wet just thinking about, let alone seeing what was happening to the beautiful, cute, and surprisingly attractive sixteen-year-old girl.

‘Better make sure the students take this seriously too’, Mrs Terada thought, ‘Scare them a little...besides, it’s better to be on the safe side.’

The female principal then spoke again, louder to emphasize her point, “Perhaps some of you think that the Eroticon Virus isn’t such a problem if your symptoms worsen...well, for those entertaining such notions, forget them. You’ve no doubt heard the many ambulance sirens this morning, far too many to be usual. I listened to the news on the radio this morning, and learned that since the appearance of the Eroticon Virus, there has been a dramatic jump in the number of traffic accidents and the number of people suffering heart-attacks and strokes. I have no doubt that this is linked to the Eroticon Virus. Keep that in mind...the infection can be dangerous to you if your infection symptoms become severe enough...and you all now know what you need to do to keep that from happening.”

Mrs Terada took a long deep breath then added, “This is so important for everyone, for the whole school, and also Atsuko’s own well-being in the long run, that the following rules will be applied...”

She then went on with the small list of rules that the teachers had prepared in their early morning meeting.

‘Poor suffering’ Atsuko Momoyuki was about to have a very different sort of day at school.

Atsuko

They told her to stand up, and with effort, Atsuko managed to support herself on her own jellied legs before she’d even opened her eyes. The naked teenager felt the hands groping her body, playing with her boobs, and caressing her between her parted thighs, and whimpered. A little shudder went through her in pleasurable response, and somebody started pinching her nipples causing her to bite her lip and whimper. There were kisses along the nape of her neck. Soft caresses along the insides of her thighs. Hands on her naked bottom and weighing her boobs then massaging them. She slowly came to realise that two or three fingers were still thrusting in and out of her slippery wet cunny, sliding along her groove, rubbing her love-bud, before sliding back in again.

Mrs Terada’s voice was echoing around her, and Atsuko recognised the metallic sound of the P.A. system, but the teenage girl also heard that voice close by her, for real. With worried foreboding, Atsuko didn’t want to open her eyes, but eventually she did. The teenager looked down and outward at the upturned faces of her schoolmates. The faces of nearly a thousand female students in the ‘almost’ uniform of Kita Girls High School...most of the girls wore cut-off little skirts that barely covered their pussies. All of them were looking at her, at ALL of her, for Atsuko realised by the feel of the air on her bare skin that she was still naked. Completely naked without a single item of clothing on, not even a ribbon, not even socks, and she was barefoot and raised on tip-toe as well. She glanced down at herself, and saw feminine hands playing over her body, and they felt good...but...she was utterly and completely nude.

On the raised wooden stage.

In front of hundreds of her schoolmates and fellow female students.

She was nude.

Wearing a baby-blue pants-suit, Mrs Terada was standing only a metre away at the podium to Atsuko’s right.

Standing there and talking about Atsuko Momoyuki.

Telling the other students of the school about the Eroticon Virus and what they must do to protect themselves.

Atsuko moaned as the sensations of the hands that played with her got too much, and then she blushed – all over – as she saw so many hundreds of girls (who were at least still wearing some clothing) looking at her nakedness...

...and apparently liking it...

Even more so, they were watching with great interest as her classmates’ hands molested her everywhere so obscenely and lasciviously.

There wasn’t a thing that Atsuko could do about it either – she already knew that the virus wouldn’t let her resist.

She mewled and bit her lip as the fingers that fucked her rubbed Atsuko’s hard and too sensitive clitoris, then shoved deep inside her again.

Girls pinched her nipples and caressed her everywhere.

They were even playing little circles on her ass-cheeks and tickling her pussy-lips between her parted thighs.

Atsuko already knew that she couldn’t do a thing to stop them, because the virus wouldn’t let her.

Down the insides of both her thighs, pussy-juice dribbled downward in a slippery wet path to her knees, and was starting to go further still. She was dripping, soaking, and absolutely flooded in her pussy, and so hot for sex it was driving her mad...but she desperately wanted a break too.

The virus wasn’t going to give her one, Atsuko knew without any doubt, and it wouldn’t let her friends stop either.

‘They’ve got to stop sometime though’, the teenage girl thought, ‘They can’t really be serious about keeping me orgasming....all...the....time..’

She was just about to climax again too at that thought.

Atsuko began panting faster, but tried very hard not to cum...not here....not in front of everyone...

Like she’d done before...

“Oh gaaaaah!..ah...ah...oh...”, Atsuko cried out, unable to hold it back as the climax shuddered through her. Trying to hold in her cries was useless—she knew the virus wouldn’t let her be quiet. She tried to keep it in, but her mouth opened and she just had to scream out in sheer joy. Then it didn’t matter anymore, as it felt SO GOOD!

“Cum on A-chan”, a girl said, “Time to go to your first class.”

Atsuko opened her eyes, her mind in another post-orgasmic daze, and realised that the girls around her still hadn’t stopped playing with her. There was a humming between her legs, and a pleasurable vibration and thrusting. It felt really good. She glanced down and saw that Mayumi was fucking her with a pink dildo, in and out, in and out, in wet sloppy noises, while it hummed on a high-setting. Atsuko tried to move away, but her writhing and wriggling just couldn’t avoid it. The girls clustered around her weren’t even holding her arms....instead she just couldn’t resist what they were doing to her.

“Cum on....we’ll keep you going the whole way there”, Mayumi said as she gleefully held the pink vibrator and fucked Atsuko’s cunt with it.

They encouraged Atsuko to walk, and she tried, with her heels never touching the ground because she walked only on the balls and toes of her feet, the vibrator continuously being pumped in and out of her sodden pussy. Just walking like that, with the vibrator being pumped in and out of her pussy, was bringing her close to climaxing again. It felt too good, but with everyone else around her, it was making Atsuko blush like crazy because she was the only one naked, and she couldn’t stop what they were doing to her.

Teasing her and fucking her with a vibrator out in the open where all the other students could see.

The naked teenager looked around and saw that she was being led across the school grounds to the main building, while hundreds of other students were also making their way to class in orderly fashion, marching to the music that was playing. Only the group with her wasn’t marching as they were too busy playing with her instead.

“Please...”, Atsuko tried to plead again, “....please.....where are we going?”

She couldn’t say ‘stop’.

‘The virus won’t let me say stop’, Atsuko realised, ‘It’s getting worse...it won’t let me say...”don’t”...either unless it’s...”don’t stop”....I think it’s trying to turn all my words into begging for more...sex...Oh No! How am I going to ask them to stop if they think I’m begging for more all the time?!’

It was a frightening idea.....it also made her hotter with anticipation.

“We’re going to class”, Mayumi told her, unaware of how the naked teen’s thoughts were churning with an increasingly hot mixture of worry and arousal.

“...and we’re going to keep having fun with you too!”, Rie added.

“I’m being turned into everyone’s sex-pet”, Atsuko said out loud.

Mayumi smiled at her and nodded.

“Uh-huh....That’s what you are A-chan!”, Mayumi said, as she fucked Atsuko with the vibrator while walking her, “And sex-pets don’t wear clothes or need to do anything except be fucked to orgasms all the time...that’s your main diet, neh? Sex...all...the...time!”

“It’s too much...”, Atsuko begged, “I need...”

“You need MORE SEX!”, Rie cried out with glee, “Neh? A-chan?....because the virus won’t let you refuse neh? Say it, you need more sex!”

The teenage girl knew that what Rie had said was true, the virus wouldn’t let her refuse or resist. It was probably changing what she wanted to say. That’s what Rie was saying, and Atsuko realised it was true. The virus would change anything that she said that was a refusal or denial of sex into more begging for it....

‘Oh no’, she realised, ‘I’ll never be able to refuse....everytime I say something, the virus will make me say something that makes me ask for more sex anyway...! I can’t stop them!’

“Cum on A-chan....Bet you can’t refuse! The virus probably won’t let you resist neh?”, one of the other girls said in teasing, “Try to say ‘No more please’ hmm...try it, because I don’t think you can refuse, neh?”

Atsuko nodded and tried, but already knew that they were right.

She tried to say ‘no more please’ but instead it didn’t come out that way....

The naked teenage girl tried her hardest, but said, “More please...”, then covered her mouth in blushing shock that it was TRUE!

The girls around her giggled in amusement.

“Cum on, A-chan”, another girl said, “Try to say ‘stop fucking me please’, I bet the virus won’t let you!”

The naked teenage girl tried, really tried, but said, “Fuck me please....”

Atsuko blushed hotter than ever...

The other girls all burst out in giggles and laughter.

‘Oh no!’, Atsuko thought in hot shame and turned-on more by her problem, ‘Everything I say is being turned into a begging for more!’

The girls giggled even more at Atsuko’s intense blush and chatted about how much fun it was that she needed sex so much that she couldn’t even refuse it with words. Atsuko blushed, and felt trapped, as the others emphasized her situation by molesting her all the way to the main building’s entrance. Once inside the genkan entrance-way, the party paused as everyone took off their shoes and swapped them for the school slippers.

Except for Atsuko; one girl ran off and came back with a wet cloth, and the girls sensuously wiped her feet clean—while continually fucking her with the vibrator—before she stepped onto the wooden floor.

Mayumi never stopped ramming her pussy the entire time, and the sensation kept Atsuko on edge for what seemed like ages, causing her to make mewling sounds through her closed mouth....but she ended up having a little mini-orgasm anyway; shuddering inside with delight and thrusting her pelvis to meet each stroke of the dildo.

The other girls giggled about her reaction and made jokes about it the whole time, even as they started leading her to class again. Mayumi finally took out the vibrator at that point, and one of Atsuko’s other classmates, ‘Wakana’ inserted a finger into the naked teen’s cunt, and began to lead her down the hallway. Atsuko wriggled trying to pull away, but Wakana had no trouble at all in slowly, sensually, obscenely sliding her finger in and out of Atsuko’s soaked cunny while leading her along the hallway...

The naked teenager wanted to close her eyes and hide somewhere, but had no choice but to go along the hallway, naked, while the rest of her classmates were clothed and enjoying their playing with her. They entered the classroom as a group, but only two of the girls stayed with Atsuko as she was led towards the back of the room. The classroom had desks for forty students, each placed in pairs, forming four rows that were ten deep....but at the very rear of the classroom, the usual pattern had been re-arranged. Atsuko was surprised to see that there was a vinyl-covered black sofa against the back wall.

Most of the girls sat down at their desks as they always did, but they all watched with interest as their nude classmate, Atsuko Momoyuki, was led by Wakana and Rie to the rear of the room. They each sat down, but led Atsuko to sit between them; when she did, her legs parted wide – she couldn’t stop it from happening. Worse still, Rie and Wakana each took hold of one of Atsuko’s smooth shapely thighs and layed them across on top of their own thighs, so that the naked teenage girl’s thighs were parted obscenely wide and her pink pussy-lips were exposed to everyone in the room. The other girls only needed to turn their heads to look...

Rie and Wakana then started playing with her breasts, while at the same time, Wakana inserted the pink vibrator into Atsuko’s pussy again. Slowly she started pumping it, fucking Atsuko with the vibrating dildo as the naked teen could only put her hands near her pussy to either side or above, but she wasn’t able to remove the dildo or stop the other girl from fucking her with it. With her whole class watching...

“Hey A-chan?”, Rie asked, “Can you say ‘Please don’t fuck me with this vibrator’? Can you?”

Atsuko bit her lip, and shook her head. She already knew that she couldn’t. She knew that anything she said would come out different.

“Cum on A-chan!”, Wakana said, “Try to...try really hard....”

Atsuko tried, in a very small voice, she shyly said, “Please fuck me with this vibrator....”

It still wouldn’t come out the way that she wanted to say it!

Rie giggled, while Wakana turned the vibrator upto high, the bass hum shaking and tingling inside Atsuko’s cunt as the other girl’s took turns fucking her with it, not fast, but slow, emphasizing that they could do it anyway they wanted to...

Suddenly their regular home-room teacher, Miss Inoue, walked in through the open doorway, and closed it behind her. She went to the teacher’s desk, and sat on top of it, facing towards the class. Unusually, today, the young and pretty Miss Inoue was wearing a very short red miniskirt that revealed most of her smooth thighs. Her cream-coloured blouse was thin enough that her nipples could be seen like little dark buds through the fabric. When she moved, her boobs swayed and bounced inside the blouse, making it obvious that the young female teacher wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Good morning class”, she said.

The rest of the students stood, and bowed to her. Except for Rie and Wakana who had the task of playing with Atsuko it seemed. They kept on doing their thing.

“Good morning, Inoue-sensei”, everyone said.

Miss Inoue looked towards Atsuko, staring at her directly, and smiled.

The naked teen wanted to sink into the sofa and hide. She wanted to close her obscenely spread thighs. She wanted say ‘please stop’.

Instead, Atsuko could do none of those things. Her thighs tensed, and her hands fidgeted, but she could do nothing to stop Rie playing with her breasts, nor Wakana’s fucking her with the pink vibrator. Her legs stayed spread wide apart and nothing that she could think would close them. Atsuko didn’t dare say anything in case it came out ‘wrong’.

“Good morning, Atsuko”, Miss Inoue said, still smiling.

Atsuko blushed crimson at her obscene exposure, but replied, “Good morning, Inoue-sensei”.

“Very good, Atsuko”, Miss Inoue said, “You do look very cute like that...”

The naked teen blushed hotly.

“...but you don’t have to worry about a thing”, the teacher continued, “...everyone will take good care of you....won’t we everyone?”

“Hai....”, everyone in the class said.

Many of them giggled.

“Good”, Miss Inoue said, then stood up and went to the blackboard, and wrote, EROTICON VIRUS.

She turned to the class and said, “This morning we won’t be doing our usual Tuesday morning lesson, instead, since everyone in this class is probably infected by the virus and showing all the symptoms...we will be studying the stages of the virus infection, and considering how to cope with them.”

The teacher then began to go through what would otherwise have seemed to be a normal lesson, but the interest shown by the students was far more enthusiastic than in their regular lessons. Meanwhile, at the rear of the class, Atsuko was being continually and mercilessly fucked by the pink vibrator in Wakana’s hand, as both Wakana and Rie kept playing with the naked teenager. It was extremely difficult to pay any attention to what was happening during the lesson, and when she orgasmed it was always TOO GOOD!

...and so very embarrassing.

The other girls seemed to enjoy what was happening to her, and nobody acted as if there was anything at all wrong with what was going on. It was a surreal situation. Sometime during the lesson (Atsuko was only vaguely aware of the time) Miss Inoue sent two girls down the back of the class to swap with Rie and Wakana. The new girls were Junko and Momoko; the former was very pretty and slender, the later slightly chubby but with big tits. Junko began finger-fucking Atsuko while Momoko played with Atsuko’s clitoris. Together, they managed to have Atsuko trying to beg for mercy....

...but instead, her words weren’t what she was wanting to say...

“Please....more...too much more...”, Atsuko pleaded.

The two other girls happily complied and became even more enthusiastic in their actions. They had Atsuko cumming repeatedly over the next ten minutes, and she heard cheers from the class. Girls were whooping and clapping at the spectacle as Atsuko shook and moaned and tried to beg for them to let her go...

“Keep doing it...too much....keep doing it”, pleaded the teenage girl as she actually was trying to say ‘stop...it’s too much...stop’.

Through gaps of awareness and in a post-orgasmic daze, Atsuko heard the teacher talking about her and the stages of “EV”, the Eroticon Virus’ initials.

“...by this time, poor Atsuko Momoyuki is already at stage-seven of EV symptoms”, Miss Inoue was saying, “The poor girl is probably so needing of sexual stimulation and so extremely aroused, that she can only beg for more...of course, we don’t know for sure since the virus is probably stopping her refusing sex anyway....but since it’s better that we keep her stimulated, and we can easily see how horny and turned-on that Atsuko is....we can safely assume that all her pleading for more sex is real enough....and even if she could refuse....we’d still have to keep ensuring that Atsuko has one orgasm after another....”

The girl who was the subject of this conversation, Atsuko, was meanwhile whimpering and clenching her hands into little fists as she was being tortured into sexual ecstasy. Junko had started using two fingers to fuck her, while Momoko teased Atsuko’s clit with the humming vibrator. The naked teenager panted fast and kept whimpering, as she desperately tried not lose it again. Despite this, with the way those two girls were playing with her, Atsuko knew that they’d have her going again any moment anyway.

They were determined, and the two girls kept grinning as they knew that she was going cum again too.

One of the students up the front of the class put up her hand.

“Yes, Miho-chan?”, Miss Inoue asked.

“What would happen to A-chan if she doesn’t orgasm...”, Miho asked, “Like for a whole day?”

“I dread to think...Poor girl!”, Miss Inoue said, “Even for a whole hour....look at her....she needs it all the time....if A-chan didn’t orgasm for a whole day, she’d probably go mad from the need! The rest of us would suffer too...remember that! We don’t want our virus symptoms getting worse!”

Miho’s expression was serious as she listened to this, but she glanced back at the rear of the classroom, and at Atsuko, with a momentary hint of envy that was quickly covered. Atsuko was surprised by this, but didn’t know how to react (besides, she was VERY distracted at the time). Nobody else in the room appeared to have noticed Miho’s brief look as anything other than curiosity. Besides, lots of girls kept looking at Atsuko, but they usually smiled in obvious enjoyment of the naked teenager’s pleasurable humiliation.

Atsuko finally came, and kept cumming most of the time until the end of the lesson. Her brief moments of clarity when she saw her classmates smiling at her predicament made her only want to close her eyes again. That didn’t stop them though.

They kept doing it.

Finally the end-of-class bell rang, and everyone filed out.

Miss Inoue came down to the rear of the classroom then, and to Atsuko’s shock, the teacher leaned down and took over fingering Atsuko’s cunt between the naked girl’s wide-parted thighs.

“You two better go to your next class”, the young and pretty teacher said, “I’ll take over with A-chan.”

Momoko and Junko reluctantly stopped, but were shaking their arms to get over their muscle fatigue as they stood up.

“That was fun...See you A-chan!”, Momoko said as she picked up her school-bag and started walking out.

“Yeah...see you later A-chan, have fun”, Junko said as she quickly got up and hurried after Momoko and the others.

From behind, Atsuko could see the bottom rounds of both girls’ ass-cheeks peeking out from underneath their too short cut-off skirts. It was easy to see that neither girl was wearing panties. Atsuko was surprised at her own ‘lesbian’ interest in watching the two girls.

‘The virus is turning us all into bi-sexuals’, Atsuko remembered, ‘That’s what I heard...I think it’s succeeded already.’

Her pussy burned with lust even as Miss Inoue continued to fuck her with two fingers, and Atsuko made a little mewling sound as she looked up at the teacher’s face. The face of a teacher that Atsuko had for a long time already liked a lot. In some ways being fingered by Miss Inoue was like a dream come true.

“Poor A-chan”, Miss Inoue said, “You need it too much, neh? Don’t worry, the virus has it’s good side too...and I really enjoy doing this to you...so will everyone else. I’ll try to make you cum before the next class comes in.”

The pretty teacher smiled and began to kneel down while she continued to pump two fingers in and out of Atsuko’s soaked pussy. Atsuko could only watch, amazed and confused, as she didn’t have a clue what Miss Inoue was going to do next. The naked girl felt too exposed and was still in shock about her inability to close her legs or resist anyway to even think straight, let alone guess what the teacher was about to do.

Miss Inoue knelt down between the naked girl’s youthful thighs, and took in the sight of Atsuko’s smooth, hairless, girlish pussy and the lovely mild odour that was like an erotic perfume. Atsuko’s cunny was drooling so much lube that the sofa was soaked where she sat, and slippery wet as if oiled. The teenage girl’s pussy was too inviting – especially spread and open like it was.

Miss Inoue leaned forward, and put her mouth to Atsuko’s pussy and began licking and occasionally sucking.

Atsuko gasped aloud in surprise, and LOVED the wondrous sensation.

She looked down at the young teacher licking at her pussy and was stunned. It felt incredibly nice, so different from the fingers that had been playing with her all morning. So different from the vibrator that they’d fucked her with for such long periods of time.

Miss Inoue licked, and sucked, and did things with Atsuko’s clit that soon had the teenager writhing her hips, alternatively trying to turn to escape the far too delightful sensation, and then trying to thrust her pelvis out more to make it stronger. But all her moves to close her thighs failed. They stayed parted as wide as they could go on the sofa almost as if held by some invisible force. Miss Inoue ate the teenage girl out to her own heart’s content, plainly relishing what she was doing.

Atsuko came hard because it was like a fantasy come true. She cried out, her moans echoing around the room, and shook in wonderful release. To her disappointment though, Miss Inoue stopped licking and stood up, while still fingering Atsuko’s youthful cunt. The teacher wiped her mouth with a handkerchief, then started finger-fucking the naked teenage girl more vigorously.

“Come along A-chan”, Miss Inoue told her as she began to lead Atsuko to stand up and come with her...still finger-fucking Atsuko with her right hand.

“Time to go to your next class”, the teacher added.

Atsuko had no choice but to follow, with Miss Inoue fingering her pussy the whole time. Leading the naked girl to the classroom door, then out into the hallway. The slish-slish sound of her fingers sliding in and out of Atsuko’s cunt, and the feeling of those fingers fucking her, making Atsuko blush with shame. It was so humiliating. It seemed everyone, even the teachers, planned to keep doing these sex things to her. Only then, as she was led naked down the hallway, did Atsuko realise that the sexual molesting had been continuous the whole morning since her mother and elder sister had started playing with her during breakfast.

Remembering that scene, Atsuko blushed, and wondered what was waiting for her when she got home...

Thankfully, at least as Atsuko saw it, as Miss Inoue led her naked and barefoot, fingering the teenage girl’s pussy all the while, the hallways were empty of other students. It seemed so strange to be with just one person, but she found it was just as impossible to pull away or resist. The pretty Miss Inoue was almost casual, and seemed genuinely cheerful about playing with the beautiful girl’s pussy.

“Miss Inoue...?”, Atsuko asked and panted as she was led along.

“Yes, A-chan?”, the young female teacher replied.

“Could you...”, Atsuko tried to say ‘stop’ again, but instead she heard herself say, “...keep doing that?”

Miss Inoue smiled as she pumped two-fingers in Atsuko’s wet pussy.

“You really need it too much, neh?”, the teacher answered, “Don’t worry...at the next class the girls will give you a good time.”

Atsuko whimpered at this. Miss Inoue hadn’t understood her at all! Everything that she tried to say was coming out wrong, only reinforcing the teenage girl’s belief that the virus would never let her resist the sexual molesting. Not even by her own words.

Miss Inoue led her to the closed door of another classroom, but didn’t bother to knock. Inside, the place was raucous with the giggles and chatter of teenage girls. As the teacher opened the door though, and led the naked Atsuko Momoyuki into the room, the classroom full of students went quiet. The thirty or so eighteen-year-old schoolgirls stood up and bowed in respect to the teacher, but most of them also looked at Atsuko with a mixture of lust and elation.

“Good morning, Inoue-sensei!”, the senior girls greeted the teacher.

“Good morning everyone!”, Miss Inoue said as she led a brightly blushing and very nervous Atsuko to the teacher’s desk.

The naked teenager didn’t know any of the eighteen-year-old girls in the room, and their faces were only vaguely familiar as she’d seen them around the school. They all recognised her though, but at least they blushed as they thought about what they were probably planning for naked Atsuko Momoyuki. To Atsuko these girls were intimidating; they were two years older, and they were noticeably bigger than her as well.

Miss Inoue hadn’t stopped fingering Atsuko’s pussy either.

The nude teenage girl tried to cover herself, but her hands wouldn’t move to properly cover her breasts or her pussy, let alone what the teacher was doing to her as Atsuko stood there.

She felt extremely exposed to these strangers, and very vulnerable.

The thought actually excited her just as much as it worried her.

Miss Inoue (while finger-fucking Atsuko) told the class full of older girls, “This is Atsuko Momoyuki...I think you should all remember her from the Morning Meeting...”

Atsuko blushed hot and bright from head to toe.

“...Please make friends with her and treat her well”, the teacher continued, “The poor girl is in a desperate way...she even begged for more sex in the hallway!”

The naked teenager was now blushing so hot, and was so embarrassed by this revelation to these strangers, that she wanted to crawl away and hide...

”But don’t forget what Mrs Terada said either...We have to keep A-chan having lots of orgasms, to help her, and to help ourselves”, Miss Inoue said, “I’m sure that if you’re really infected that you won’t have any trouble doing this because the virus is turning all of us girls into bisexuals anyway, and it seems that it also makes us WANT to keep making A-chan orgasm...all the time...I’m sure that you can all feel this...just go with it, because the virus makes you want to do it, and because it’s better if we all keep doing it anyway...”

“...but why me?”, Atsuko asked in a small voice.

Miss Inoue heard her – and without missing a beat in her finger-fucking – answered with a little smile, “Maybe because you’re so cute? Or maybe because you have the highest stage of the virus symptoms in the whole school...maybe even in the whole city...but I like to think it’s because you’re so cute, A-chan.”

Atsuko blushed at the compliment, then it clicked.

“It really has made into a sex-pet!”

She said the thought out loud without even thinking.

Miss Inoue and the rest of the students in the class giggled. None of them seemed to be anything less than pleased by it. Atsuko suddenly noticed that they were in fact looking at her in a very disturbing way...it was a look that she’d never seen on a girl when looking at another girl before.

Miss Inoue waited until the giggling quietened down, then simply said, “Yes it has.”

The teacher began twisting and turning her thrusting fingers inside as she fucked Atsuko with them right there in front of the classroom full of older students. In response, Atsuko whimpered and tried to clutch at the thrusting hand, but she could do no more than hold Miss Inoue’s arm above the teacher’s wrist and nothing at all to stop, or even slow what the teacher was doing. The naked teenage girl bit her lower lip as the sensation brought her to the edge of another climax but didn’t quite push her over.

Miss Inoue then started walking Atsuko towards the nearest pair of desks, still fucking her with the two fingers with the twisting motion. Two of the girls hastily moved their desks apart, and grabbed another chair to put between them, then Atsuko was guided to sit down in that middle chair. The two older students sat down on either side of her, the cut-off skirts hiking up as they sat...revealing their shaven mounds between their smooth yummy thighs. Atsuko then felt her own thighs lifted up and parted extra-wide as the two girls each took one of her legs and placed it on theirs.

Once again, Atsuko’s pussy-lips were then lasciviously played with, and the girls on either side began taking turns fingering her and playing with her clit. Quite casually they also pinched her nipples, groped her breasts, and sometimes even kissed her. Their hands caressed her thighs and tummy and everywhere else freely.

Then as Miss Inoue began her lesson on the Eroticon Virus, the two older teenage girls began to have their fun with her.

‘Oh nooo’, Atsuko thought as the situation started to sink in, ‘They really are serious about this!’

She began hoping that there would be a break. That maybe they’d let her go if she pretended to sleep. If she just tried to ignore what was happening for awhile.

It didn’t seem to work.

The girls playing with her were literally relentless – and when they tired, other girls took their place. Atsuko lost count of the number of climaxes that they forced out of her. She lost track of the time too.

Not once during the lesson did Miss Inoue ask her any questions related to the lesson.

Neither did the teacher in the next class.

They just kept going like that, with different girls, always trying to make sure that Atsuko would have another orgasm and another....

Until the bell for Lunch-Time rang.