The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Story by; Lovelynice

Eroticon Virus (Part 5)

It was the approaching sound of giggling girls coming towards the indoor pool that made him wake up to full alertness. Andy looked down from the high gantry, but didn’t see the girls for a full five minutes as they were still in the change-room. There was a teacher with them too, which was expected; he could hear the older woman’s voice sometimes.

At last, a very big group of schoolgirls entered the main room and gathered at the nearby end of the indoor pool. Their voices echoed and made a noisy racket as they all behaved quite excited at the chance to go swimming. To Andy’s disappointment, the girl’s were wearing cheap-looking white single-piece swimsuits with very conservative styling. On the plus side, most of the female students were very pretty, and their boobs were a nice size, even if typically small like most Japanese girl’s breasts were.

Andy counted how many there were, as it seemed to be a big sort of class. By a rough estimate, because they kept moving and milling around, he figured there were just over fifty girls. Maybe fifty-two or fifty-three.

Finally the teacher walked in, her expression serious, but her face was rose-coloured with blushing embarrassment. Unlike the students, the attractive woman was wearing a dress; it had an orange flower-print design, but was very short. The hem was high enough to expose most of her long thighs, and the cotton thin enough that the nipples on her breasts poked out visibly at the fabric. The way her boobs swayed under the material, Andy guessed that the teacher wasn’t wearing a bra.

She was in her thirties, but to Andy, she moved and acted like the epitome of sexual maturity.

“I’m sorry everyone”, the teacher said, “I won’t be able to teach you this morning as I was planning...I have a sudden problem...and um...hmmm...we’ll have to find somebody else to come and take over for me.”

The teacher appeared genuinely apologetic; she even bowed.

The girls all turned and bowed as well.

Some of them called out, “Please take care Mitsuyama-sensei!”

“Thank you”, the woman smiled as she replied, “Just stay here, but don’t go into the water yet. Wait until another teacher arrives.”

She turned and hurried with quick footsteps out of the room.

As soon as she left, the female students began chatting excitedly, but Andy also noticed that they seemed very worried and a little frightened.

Since there were so many teenage girls all talking at once, he couldn’t understand most of what they said, but their voices carried, and a few of the girls’ high pitched and louder voices were easily heard.

“...Mitsuyama-sensei wasn’t wearing a bra!”

“...what about that naked girl...”

“...when did you hear about the virus...”

“...no panties too?”

“...when did she get it, do you think?”

“...Mitsuyama-sensei looked cute like that!”

“Did you see how much she was blushing?”

“...that girl was so loud when she...”

“...was she only acting?”

“...none of them were wearing panties!”

“...wow! She was loud when she had those orgasms, neh?”

“Could you ever shave it all off?”

“...no panties ever?!”

“Truly? She has to be naked all the time?!”

Andy listened to these tit-bits of conversation and became increasingly curious. He didn’t know what the girls were really talking about, but what he overheard was fascinating and set his imagination steaming with hot possibilities. As the girls chatted, Andy’s penis began to stir with excited fantasies as to what the girls might be discussing.

A teacher suddenly entered the room wearing a pale blue jacket and pants, and acting very stern. Instantly the girls all stood up and bowed in respect to this grey-haired woman. The new arrival smiled warmly then, and greeted the girls in turn.

“Well....I didn’t bring any swim-wear, but I think you girls must be impatient to jump in”, the grey-haired woman said, “Go...jump in and have fun for awhile. You’ve got thirty minutes.”

The girls were surprised, and very excited by this unexpected freedom to just have fun; in moments they were quickly jumping into the pool. Soon the indoor pool was filled with teenage schoolgirls splashing water at each other, playing games, swimming and racing each other. The grey-haired teacher just stayed far away from the water to avoid being splashed, and watched.

Andy watched too from his hiding spot that was in the gantry high above them all, and soon discovered that indeed the white swimsuits were very cheap, and the fabric became translucent enough that the girls’ nipples were easily seen, and the dark patch of pubic hair on their pussies was often visible as well. His dick stirred to erectness and he started to give himself a slow wank as he perved on the swimming teenage girls. He worried only about being caught, but so far nobody seemed to have looked up or realised he was there.

When Andy’s dick finally jetted, he deliberately sprayed over the side of the high gantry. None of the girls below reacted straight away, but one pretty girl brushed at her hair as if she felt something drop on her. Andy quickly hid again, lying back on the gantry so it would be more difficult for anyone below to see him. He smiled to himself, then decided that he’d like to do that again....

With all the vigour of a teenager, it didn’t take him long to achieve a good ejaculation a second time. This time the reaction was a little better too as a couple of girls began talking about the strange white stuff that dropped on them. Since they didn’t spot Andy, the girls apparently assumed there was a bird in the building, neither teenage girl having a clue what the stuff was. Meanwhile, the culprit who was the source of that “white-stuff” was up on the gantry high above them and trying very hard not to laugh out loud, but couldn’t help snickering to himself.

The grey-haired teacher at last called the girls out of the pool, and everyone went back to the change-room leaving the room empty again. Andy thought that was it, that they wouldn’t be back, but to his surprise, the group of girls and the teacher returned ten minutes later. This time, the girls were dressed in their school uniforms; simple white blouses, crenelated black skirts, with a few wearing white sweaters. They were barefoot though, and some of them did have very pretty feet that Andy noticed.

“Everyone take a seat”, the grey-haired teacher told them.

The fifty or so schoolgirls all sat down or crouched down on the nearby benches. Then the teacher left the room for a minute, leaving the girls to chat among themselves. When she returned, the teacher was pulling along a large white-board like the ones used in lectures, rolling it along with the little wheels making a regular and repetitive “clickety-clack” over the tiles. She then began a lesson about a viral infection called “EV”.

It took awhile, almost half-way through the lesson, for Andy to figure out that the lesson was about his fictional “Eroticon Virus”. When he did finally realise this, he had a weird spooky feeling like he’d just stepped into a parallel universe. The teenage boy listened as the teacher spoke about the lesson, while he was thinking that she must’ve simply fallen for his hoax site and the letters; since she mentioned both. However, when the girls started to ask questions, Andy worked out that they were talking about his “hoax” virus as if it was real!

“Terada-sensei? Does that mean that none of those other girls can wear panties?”, one of the girls asked.

“Yes, none of them”, the teacher replied, “The virus infection won’t let them once it becomes severe enough....it’s not from their own free will.”

Andy was stunned. As he listened to the discussion, it became apparent that they all thought that his hoax about the North Korean virus attack, was in fact the real thing. Also from what they were saying...some girls at Kita Girls High School were actually infected!

“It can’t be real”, the teenager told himself in a shocked whisper, “I only made that story up! But what if it is real? No, that’s too much of a coincidence...but what if somebody made the real thing using my idea?”

He dismissed that last thought too.

‘It would take too much effort, and besides viruses like that should only exist in fiction, shouldn’t they?’, the teenage boy thought to himself.

Andy was confused by the whole situation.

Eventually, the class of girls and the teacher finished the lesson, and left. Andy could hear a bell ringing, and got out his cellphone to check the time. It was just on 12:15.

“Lunch-time”, Andy said out loud, but not too loud.

He opened his bag, and then remembered.

“Shit, damn and double-damn!”, he swore.

There was no bento lunch-box. He had nothing to eat. That morning Andy had left early to deliver the fake letters, but he’d been planning to go back home in time to get his usual prepared lunch from Mrs Momoyuki. Unfortunately, he’d gotten stuck in the girls high-school.

His stomach growled.

It was going to be a long day.

Atsuko

Back in the classroom full of older girls, Atsuko was coming down from another climax as the ringing of the Lunch-Time bell filled her ears, at the same time an eighteen-year-old girl’s three fingers were filling Atsuko’s pussy. Ramming in and out, driving the naked teenage girl kind of crazy. She bit her bottom lip and moaned, holding onto the older girl’s arm, but only able to endure what was being done to her, not stop it, while the girls at their desks on either side of Atsuko also teasingly played with and twisted her nipples.

It was too much, way too much, and Atsuko panted as her sensual delightful torture brought her to another shaking screaming orgasm.

“Okay, A-chan”, one of the girls said, “Better take you to lunch then.”

The girl smiled at the naked teen warmly, but began encouraging Atsuko to stand up. Leading her forward once Atsuko was standing, with fingers still thrusting in the naked girl’s pussy. Atsuko was drenched in sweat, exhausted, but two other girls ‘sort-of’ helped her to stand...while at the same time caressing her breasts, and playing with her nipples.

‘I can’t handle anymore...’, Atsuko thought to herself, ‘...but they won’t stop...they never stop.’

They led her out of the classroom, naked, still playing with her body, caressing her everywhere, and other girls in the hallway started molesting Atsuko as well. She was touched, fingered, caressed, groped, pinched, kissed, and more than a few times her nipples were suckled on. Different girls took over the job of fingering Atsuko’s slippery wet cunt, so that not for a moment was she ever left untouched down-there.

The craziest thing to Atsuko was, she was still horny. Her pussy still burned with the need for more sex, and the need for another orgasm was like an ache inside. Her nipples stayed hard, her clit was like a super-sensitive rock-hard little bud that the other girls loved to play with. The need just wouldn’t go away...

Atsuko came to another little orgasm out in the hallway, mostly just from the teasing touches, more than the relentless finger-fucking and their playing with her clit.

Having dozens of girls around her all treating Atsuko like their favourite play-thing and sex-toy kept the naked teenager so high and close to climax that it was becoming easier. She was starting to lose her inhibitions about having orgasms in front of the other students, accepting them as inevitable. Being the centre of attention was also beginning to keep Atsuko on a seemingly permanent euphoric high that began beating her feelings of fatigue as well.

At the doorway to Atsuko’s home-room, her friends, Rie and Mayumi were waiting for her.

“Hello A-chan”, Rie greeted her, as Atsuko was brought back to her original classroom.

Atsuko nodded to her, and with a small voice greeted her friend, “Hello Rie-chan...um...ah...ah...”

Mayumi came up beside the naked girl and took over fingering Atsuko’s wet cunny.

“Welcome back A-chan”, Mayumi said, as she thrust a single finger in and out of Atsuko’s cunt with a wet “slishing” noise.

“Rie’s mother delivered some food for you”, Mayumi added, “Also, she bought some toys for us to use....I think you’ll like them.”

Mayumi began leading Atsuko to the teacher’s desk as she spoke.

Atsuko glanced around the classroom, her class’ home-room, where everyone had moved their tables together into groups of six, and were sharing food from each other’s lunch-boxes. All of her classmates called out greetings to her, making Atsuko feel a little strange as she was led naked into the room. Mayumi led her upto the teacher’s desk, but didn’t stop.

“Cum on, up you get A-chan”, Mayumi told her.

The finger in Atsuko’s pussy moving upward as well, making it obvious that Mayumi wanted the naked girl to get up onto the teacher’s desk. She kept finger-fucking Atsuko’s cunt as well, but began twisting and turning her finger. This made the naked girl squirm, but she got up onto the desk, and her friends made her lie face-down with her bum up a little in the air.

Quite without wanting to, Atsuko’s legs parted wide and invitingly, which allowed Mayumi to finger her more easily.

The slippery wet sucking and fucking sound of her cunt being played with by Mayumi, and her prominent position at the front of the room while this was happening reminded Atsuko of her new status.

There was nothing that she could do about it either, she realised.

The rest of Atsuko’s classmates ate their lunches, chatted, and watched what was about to happen. Atsuko blushed, and her pussy grew hotter again, as the humiliating reality of her situation was made pretty clear. Here she was, naked, lying on top of the teacher’s desk at the front of her home-room, being watched by her own classmates who were all dressed, and she was being fingered by one of her best friends in front of everyone.

Atsuko blushed hotly all over and felt so vulnerable.

“A-chan looks too cute like that, neh?”

“She’s got a nice bottom.”

“Do you really think her boobs are bigger?”

“Hey, A-chan? We’ve a got a big surprise for you!”

“She has to go naked everywhere she goes from now on.”

“When you finish Mayu-chan, I want to have a turn too.”

“This is fun, neh?”

“Look how wet she is! Look, see? Really wet!”

“Hurry up Mayu-chan, we want to fuck her too!”

Atsuko wiggled and squirmed, as Mayumi continued for several minutes to finger-fuck her pussy, then whimpered as the finger was withdrawn. Too her own surprise, the empty feeling inside made her pussy clench and quiver. She NEEDED to be filled, to be played with. They hadn’t stopped all morning, but she kept needing it.

Suddenly something cold and hard touched her ‘down-there’, making Atsuko gasp. Before she was quite prepared, the cold object was being pushed against her pussy-lips, and she felt them give way, sliding deliciously over the hard object which felt HUGE, stretching her, filling her inside. It went in easily, but felt so BIG. Then there was a loud click and the thing began to vibrate. Really heavily vibrate, with little individual vibrations as well.

Mayumi started fucking Atsuko with the high-tech vibrator, delighting in Atsuko’s reaction as she slowly thrust the “Pearlbird” dildo in and out of her naked friend’s youthful little pussy. It took only a minute before Atsuko was climaxing again, but Mayumi wasn’t going to stop just there. She and Rie took turns for awhile, then other girls in the classroom had some fun for awhile with fucking Atsuko with the expensive vibrator. Since they were all taking turns, the schoolgirls could keep up an energetic and easy pace, always swapping places before they anyone became tired.

Atsuko was screaming and moaning from one orgasm after another, repeatedly, and many of them multiple climaxes, as the powerful vibrator was used to fuck her.

Then her friends, while still fucking her with the vibrator, began feeding her rice-balls. They had an unusual flavour, but tasted very nice. Like her mother and sister previously, Atsuko’s classmates wouldn’t allow her to feed herself, but insisted on hand-feeding her like a small child.

“Um....ah....These are yummy”, Atsuko commented.

“Yes, they’ve been dipped in your pussy-juice, A-chan”, Momoko told her, “Do you want some sausages as well? We have some.”

Atsuko was stunned, and didn’t know what to think.

The girls all giggled at her wide-eyed expression.

“A-chan probably can’t refuse to eat them anyway”, Miho said, “Because it’s sex stuff.”

With a shock, Atsuko knew that was probably true too.

“Let’s test it”, another girl said.

“What?”, the naked teen asked, not sure why she couldn’t simply refuse, then thinking that maybe she really wasn’t allowed to.

The humming vibrator was taken out of her cunt, then she felt something smaller but just as round being inserted. Her pussy tightened around the object, but it felt small. It was also warm.

Then the object was removed, and the vibrator pushed back in again, feeling bigger than ever in comparison.

Mayumi held out a sausage in front of Atsuko’s mouth. It was dripping wet, and the naked teenage girl could smell her own mild odour on it. She opened her mouth without even thinking about it, and Mayumi put it inside.

“She ate it!”, everyone exclaimed.

Atsuko blushed crimson as she chewed the sausage and swallowed it.

The taste wasn’t bad at all, really.

In fact, it tasted pretty good.

“Feed her another one”, a girl called out.

“Has anyone got more sausages?”, another asked.

“Next time, we need to find some bigger ones”, Rie commented, “Nice and thick. Neh, A-chan?”

“Um...un...nice and thick...ah...oh...”, echoed Atsuko in a very distracted manner, as the other girls kept fucking her with the big vibrator.

It was very difficult for Atsuko to talk properly, or even think clearly, with that big vibrating dildo impaling her.

It felt so good!

“Here’s another sausage, A-chan!”, said Mayumi, smiling at Atsuko and holding another dripping sausage covered in Atsuko’s juices before the beautiful naked teen’s opening mouth.

And that’s the way the rest of Atsuko’s lunch-time went that day. With her classmates and friends continuing to fuck her with the big vibrator most of the time, sometimes dipping small cocktail sausages (the only ones they had) into her sodden pussy-hole, and then hand-feeding her with them. By the end of lunch, Atsuko had eaten more than she’d ever had at a school lunch-time before.

Fortunately, they also gave her plenty to drink, as everyone shared their drinks with her.

Overall, it wasn’t that bad a lunch at all...

After they finished feeding her, Atsuko was able to get across that she needed to go to the toilet. She had to beg, because they liked the way she squirmed, but finally two girls led her out of the classroom and down the hallway to the toilets. Even as she sat there on the seat, so very, very embarrassed....the two girls kept playing with her breasts, and one of them used the vibrator on Atsuko’s clit.

The girls school had modern toilets, including an electronically guided bidet. That was where the girls had the most fun with her, turning the water-pressure up high so that it would tickle and hammer against her rear little hole as it washed her. That combined with the vibrator on her clit, and the two girls playing with her nipples set-off Atsuko with another three quick climaxes.

“Can’t I have some privacy?”, Atsuko begged.

The two girls shook their heads, and one said, “No...Never!” as they both smiled and began sucking on her tits.

They treated her like a small child, even wiping her dry afterwards.

Then they led Atsuko back to the classroom with one girl sliding the vibrator into her pussy again.

Andy

When the bell for end-of-lunch rang, Andy consoled himself despite his continuing hunger and missed lunch that at least he’d get to perve on some more girls in the afternoon. There’d probably be another class coming soon, and he quite liked the idea of those cheap white swimsuits of theirs. The teenage boy, being quite healthy and with the raging hormones of youth, had an erection in less than a minute as he remembered what he’d seen that morning.

The approaching sound of giggling girls made him sit up and look down towards the doorway to the change-rooms with expectation.

The giggling girls turned quieter though, and there seemed to be a different tone to their voices than before. They were also taking a long time to come out of the change-room. Andy started getting impatient as he waited, and the minutes dragged by.

‘What are they doing in there anyway?’, Andy wondered to himself.

His dick softened because nothing exciting was happening, and the teenager was beginning to get bored.

Then...

...with embarrassed giggling and screeching...

...forty teenage schoolgirls came running out of the change-rooms...

...completely starkers.

Nude.

All forty of them.

Andy stared in bug-eyed astonishment at the incredible sight, as the forty naked teenage girls came running out and then lined up in orderly fashion.

His dick grew hard so fast that it hurt, and god-damn he wanted some relief right then.

Forty nude teenage girls, all of them pretty at the very least, and some of them beautiful, with their tits bare and uncovered and not a stitch of clothing on. Anywhere. He could even see their...pussies...!

“My God! They’re SHAVED!”, Andy exclaimed in awe, “All of them have shaved pussies! Geezus...!”

A very attractive naked woman then entered the room as well, her slender waist emphasizing her quite nicely pear-shaped breasts and her wide hips. Seeing the nude woman, and already very excited by the sight of forty real, live, sexy, and naked teenage schoolgirls, Andy came in his pants then. With a soft groan, he kept jetting uncontrollably at the sight as he noticed that the female teacher’s pussy was shaved too; her girlish groove small but unmistakeable.

“Oh christ...”, Andy swore in a whisper, as his cock kept jerking in his pants, “Even the teacher?!...What a fucking awesome school...!”

He glanced down at the damp stain on the front of his trousers, and thought that since he’d already come in his pants, he’d better make sure that the next time, he sprayed somewhere else.

Andy had a fairly enjoyable afternoon after that, jerking off occasionally, but mostly just having a good perve at naked girls. Lots of naked girls. Naked girls who did the ‘breast-stroke’, the ‘back-stroke’, and quite a few other interesting things for him to stroke to...

He got to see some wonderful sights, because in every later class that afternoon, all the teenage girls were naked, and even the female teachers were naked. He had a great time perving; like when the second class that came in that practised their synchronised swimming with lots of interesting dives with their curvaceous sexy asses in the air, and amazing ‘scissor’ movements with their lovely legs.

In the third class of the afternoon, he watched the bouncing tits of the girls as they threw and hit a ball back and forth, in some team game that he didn’t know the name of.

The teenage boy just took it all in, and assumed that maybe that’s the way the afternoon classes were done at Kita Girls High School in their indoor pool.

“Incredible isn’t it?”, Andy said to himself at one point, “ Who would have thought that this sort of stuff REALLY DID HAPPEN at girls high schools?”

The most amazing thing to Andy was that although the morning class girls in the swimsuits had ‘visible’ pubic hair (from what he could see when their swimsuits got wet), none of the naked girls in the afternoon did. All of the naked girls in all of the afternoon classes had shaved pussies. Even their sexy naked female teachers had shaved pussies.

Of course, he took plenty of pictures with his cellphone camera. Sending most of them back to his own home PC’s email address. He had to, because there were just too many pictures for his cellphone to store. At the end of the day, when everything went quiet and it seemed the classes had all finished, Andy finally climbed down from the gantry and went into the change-room. He very quickly showered and washed his clothes, putting them back on again still wet, and sneaked out of the building.

Mrs Momoyuki

After a poor night’s sleep and a hectic morning, Mrs Momoyuki was thankful for the chance to relax after lunch.

She sat at the dining table and sighed as she thought about the day so far, then tried to relax by reading the advertising pamphlets that came everyday.

She could pretend, for a little while at least, that everything was normal. Her youngest daughter, Atsuko, was safely at school – and Mrs Momoyuki tried not to imagine too much about what was likely being done to Atsuko because it made her ‘hot’ inside – and her oldest daughter, Ritsuko, was hiding in her room and cutting her skirts shorter. Her oldest daughter was having a lot of problems, but seemed to have stopped getting worse since ‘helping’ little A-chan that morning.

Unfortunately, poor Ritsuko had been too embarrassed to go to her part-time office job that day. Mrs Momoyuki was distressed by this, but insisted that tomorrow, Ritsuko would at least go to the university where she was studying. Ritsuko had promised, but her mother worried still. Her oldest daughter was almost panicky about the virus and it’s symptoms, and seemed convinced that she was soon going into stage-5 of the virus infection unless she could make her younger sister orgasm a lot more.

It was far from an uncommon worry, as Mrs Momoyuki had learnt during the morning when she spoke to other mothers on the phone.

The mother sighed again, and then decided to switch on the TV, and went through the channels until she found a news show.

“...this report has just come in...the North Korean ambassador to the United Nations made a formal announcement on behalf of the North Korean government that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea denies any involvement with the Eroticon Virus outbreak in Chukyo City, and insists that North Korean agents were not responsible for any deliberate dispersal of the genetically engineered virus in Kita Girls High School!”

The man at the news desk had a horrified expression, and looked over at his colleague, a much younger woman who kept blushing.

Then he continued reading, “When asked about their reaction to this news, the Minister of Health had this to say...”

The view changed to a hallway with green carpet where dozens of journalists were carrying cameras and microphones. They were chasing a red-faced fat and elderly Minister of Health. He was panting and out of breath as he ran.

“...No comment...no comment....I don’t know what you’re talking about! ...No comment!...”, the fat Minister of Health was shouting before escaping into an office and slamming the door.

The news reader then came back on, and said, “Right now, we have the Principal of Kita Girls High School, Mrs Terada, on the phone...as we just got through to the school at the centre of this news.”

“Good afternoon, Terada-sensei”, the news reader asked.

“Good afternoon, Mr Honma”, an older woman’s voice answered.

There was a file photo shown of a grey-haired, serious faced woman with a gentle little smile. She appeared in the photo to be the epitome of credibility in feminine education. Her voice was smooth and well practised at public speaking.

“Have you heard the news of this genetically engineered virus attack on your school?”, the reporter asked.

“Yes, we have...We found out about it last night”, the principal answered.

“You have?! Last night?”, the news reader said in surprise.

He looked stunned.

“Oh yes....”, the school principal told him, “The Ministry of Education informed us last night, and gave us the relevant information from the Ministry of Health.”

“They did?”, the news reader exclaimed, “So....the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education already told you about this virus?”

“No, no, no...Only the Ministry of Education did”, the principal said, “They sent letters to all the parents of the initially infected students and informed the school administration. They were very well organised and told us as soon as they knew of the North Korean virus attack on the school. Unfortunately, the Ministry of Health wasn’t very helpful as they removed the information from their website last night. If it wasn’t for those good people at the Ministry of Education things could have been a lot worse for our school and the infected students.”

The news reader was looking amazed at this news, but asked, “Are a lot of the students infected with this...Eroticon...virus?”

“Yes...We’ve estimated close to nine-hundred students, maybe upto a thousand students have shown symptoms of the Eroticon Virus”, the principal answered.

“That’s....that’s...terrible!”, the reporter replied, looking worried and horrified, “Is this virus dangerous? I assume the school is closed now...”

“No....we can’t close the school”, the principal told him, “The Ministry of Education fortunately told us to keep the school open, as the students who have been infected can only keep their symptoms from becoming worse if they can interact...it’s difficult to explain...but it’s the only way....until we can find a cure.”

The news reader was confused by this, but also horrified by the possible implications.

“So...this infection...are the symptoms permanent in some way”, he asked, “Is there already much known about it?”

The principal’s voice was calm, but serious, as she answered, “Yes....I believe some of the symptoms are permanent...until a cure can be found. We were very fortunate that the Ministry of Education letter told us a great amount about the virus infection, what the virus did, and how to cope with it...as well as informing us where to find more information about it. If only the Ministry of Health had been as cooperative and not removed their report on the virus from their website....”

“Unfortunately, that’s all we have time for, Terada-sensei”, the news reader said, “Thank you very much for talking with us.”

“You’re very welcome, Mr Honma”, the school principal replied.

The news reader then looked around wide-eyed, and said “We’ll have more on the news of the North Korean virus attack and the Eroticon Virus epidemic later..but now onto other news...”

Mrs Momoyuki heard her oldest daughter’s footsteps coming down the stairs, and glanced over at the doorway.

“Uh...Mama?”, Ritsuko said, “I’m going to go out...I think.”

Mrs Momoyuki looked at her daughter’s tiny blue skirt, and tight white T-shirt, noticing how Ritsuko was holding down the hem of the too short skirt.

“Are you okay?”, Mrs Momoyuki asked.

Ritsuko nodded.

“I think...I think that I have to get used to this”, Ritsuko said, “So...I was going to the shops nearby to buy something...to...um..get used to walking around like this...outside.”

The mother nodded, and agreed, “That’s a good idea. Be careful...remember don’t get too close to any men...if you’re at stage-four already, you might not be able to resist them.”

Ritsuko blushed, but nodded with a nervous wide-eyed look.

“Be careful, neh?”, Mrs Momoyuki added, “And bring your cellphone so you can call me if you need help.”

Ritsuko blushed and said, “Thank you, Mama.”

She turned away, and Mrs Momoyuki watched with worry as Ritsuko left the room. From behind, the hem of the cut-off blue skirt was so high that her daughter’s bottom was peeking out. Just enough that people might notice that Ritsuko had no underwear on.

The mother hoped that her daughter wouldn’t bend over in front of any men, otherwise they’d see EVERYTHING.

After she heard the front-door close, Mrs Momoyuki sighed and said, “Poor Ree-chan...and poor A-chan! I hope her day at school isn’t too hard on her...”

The mother rubbed at her thighs as the heat in her own pussy flared up again. She’d already given up on wearing any underwear that morning, but was too embarrassed to admit that even to her own daughters. So far, Mrs Momoyuki had managed to avoid shaving herself ‘down-there’, but the need to do so had been growing for hours.

“It’s starting to get to me as well”, she said to herself out loud, “But I won’t give up yet...”

Mrs Momoyuki knew she was doomed though. She had no doubts at all that eventually the virus would win. The mother was also finding that her thoughts often drifted to the length of her skirt, imagining it shorter, imagining what her husband would think. He’d be delighted probably and be very happy to turn her into his sex-slave...especially if he learnt that the virus wouldn’t let her resist.

He might like it that his daughters were sexy all the time too.

And seeing Atsuko being made to orgasm all the time, being molested by her sexy teenage friends.

The thoughts made her too wet.

Mrs Momoyuki tried not to think about it, but...it was making her soooo WET!

She bit her lower lip and on shaky legs stood up.

Her hands shook, as she headed for the bathroom.

Mrs Momoyuki knew that her pussy NEEDED to be shaved...and she realised that there wasn’t a thing she could do to stop herself from doing it. So, she decided to get it over with before the virus simply forced her to. At the same time as she was heading to the bathroom, Mrs Momoyuki wasn’t entirely certain if it was the virus or her own decision, but then concluded that it had to be the virus.

After undressing and getting into the shower, and washing herself, it was with shaking hands that the young-looking mother of two daughters picked up her husband’s razor.

Looking at the razor, Mrs Momoyuki thought, ‘What would my husband think if he found out that I was using his razors down-there? Oh, he’d be so angry I’m sure...!’

But just then, the mother had an idea.

Mrs Momoyuki remembered that her husband had once brought back a depilatory body lotion from one of his trips to the USA a few years ago. The mother had never used it, because she had so many body soaps and lotions already. In fact, she’d nearly forgotten all about it.

The mother stepped out of the shower and looked in the cupboard under the wash-basin. She had to rummage around to find the package, and was happy when she opened it, for there were two bottles in the box. Mrs Momoyuki’s ability with English wasn’t very good, but she tried to read the instructions just to make sure it was what she recalled it being. On the box, it was labelled;Saint Catherine’s Famous Body Lotion (Made in Little Hampton Pass, Tennessee, Genuine Product of the USA)

She read the advertising blurb and the instructions on the box, reading that the ‘handmade’ product was guaranteed to give the user ‘baby smooth’ skin in the ‘nether regions’, and reduce hair growth with ‘dramatic results’. Among the instructions, it said to avoid using on the face and head. Mrs Momoyuki opened one of the bottles and quite liked the smell....like coconut and strawberries.

It seemed to be a depilatory cream, as she’d hoped, so the mother hurried back to the shower stall and started applying it. Mrs Momoyuki remembered that the virus wanted it’s victim’s pussies to be smooth without a single bristle, and so she diligently did her best to cover her pussy hairs with the creamy foam. The mother wasn’t sure how long to keep the stuff on her skin before it started to work, so she waited fifteen minutes before rinsing it off.

As it turned out, the results were better than expected.

Mrs Momoyuki looked down at her bare pussy-slit, and said out loud, “It makes me look like a schoolgirl!...Why did the North Koreans make such a virus anyway?”

‘Well...at least the cream worked!’, Mrs Momoyuki thought to herself, ‘I wonder how often I’ll need to use it?’

She touched the skin on her mound and was very happy with how smooth it was. Definitely the product was effective. Mrs Momoyuki thought that perhaps she should recommend it to her friends. If they were having the same difficulty with the virus, her friends might appreciate using a depilatory cream instead of a razor. She’d probably tell Ritsuko to use it to use it as well.

After Mrs Momoyuki dried herself off with a big fluffy towel, and wrapped it around herself, she picked up the empty lotion box and dropped it in the trash-bin.

She walked out of the bathroom, leaving the two bottles of the “Saint Catherine’s Famous Body Lotion” among the body soap, shampoo, and conditioner bottles.

Atsuko

After the ringing of the end-of-lunch bell, Atsuko’s classmates quickly tidied up their desks, re-arranging them back into proper order. During this busy time, one girl, “Rina”, continued fucking Atsuko with the dildo as the naked teenager lay face down (with her ass up) on the teacher’s desk. The young Miss Inoue returned to the class-room while this was all going on.

The students all paused in what they were doing and bowed.

“A-chan? You’re supposed to be in other classes this afternoon”, Miss Inoue said, “And Rina, don’t stop playing with her....she needs it all the time remember?”

Atsuko blushed as the pretty teacher came over to the desk and began caressing her naked backside while Rina began again pumping the vibrator in and out of Atsuko’s cunny.

“Come on A-chan”, Miss Inoue told her, “Let’s at least get you off my desk.”

“Uh...Yes, Inoue-sensei...oh...ah...”, the naked girl answered shyly between panting, as she was helped off the desk.

The other schoolgirl didn’t stop using the dildo between Atsuko’s legs, so because of it’s width, Atsuko had to stand with her feet well apart. Also her bottom was stuck out backwards, because Rina was still using the dildo from behind. The naked teenage girl had to hold on to the edge of the teacher’s desk for balance, while her boobs swayed with each thrust.

It was a strange position to Atsuko’s mind, and the thrusting of the thick dildo filling her as it vibrated kept her on the edge of climax and so was making it very difficult to talk. Mostly, all Atsuko could manage was repeatedly panting and making little whimpering noises. It didn’t help at all that Rina often changed the timing of her thrusting so each slide in and out with the vibrator was nearly random.

The naked teenage girl also was feeling a bit strange now that everyone else was back sitting down in their usual classroom positions. Only she was naked and being fucked by a classmate with a vibrator. The teacher , Miss Inoue added to the surreal feeling by reaching out with one hand to massage Atsuko’s right breast and play with the hard nipple.

Atsuko kept looking around the room at her classmates as she hopelessly tried to make some normal sense of the situation.

She noticed the way most of her classmates were sitting, that they had their legs parted. Often their knees were wide apart, and this was making the other girls blush too. That combined with their tiny skirts meant that Atsuko could see her friends’ shaven mounds and pink pussy-lips between their spread thighs. Of course none of them were wearing panties or bras...

The virus wouldn’t let them, Atsuko realised.

“Looks as if we’ll have to send you to your next class, A-chan”, Miss Inoue said, “Since nobody has come to collect you.”

Atsuko could only nod, as sweat dripped off her, and then blushed when she noticed the amount of her juices dripping onto the floor between her parted feet. There were droplets of her pussy-juice everywhere. The humming of the vibrator that Rina was shoving in her was loud enough to be embarrassing too; it was another reminder of what was happening to her. Plus the slurping fucking noises as the big vibrator was pumped in and out of her pussy.

“Isn’t A-chan staying in our class anymore?”, Rina asked, panting a little with the effort of her job right then.

Miss Inoue replied, “No....It’s the new school rule. Atsuko has to be taken to different classes so that everyone has a chance to hear her orgasm and have some fun with her.”

“...but...ah...ah...”, Atsuko tried to question this, with a little shudder then a stronger spasm, she was driving her pussy to meet the thrusts of the dildo, then shaking as yet another orgasm swept over her with a wondrous tingling all over and lightning inside.

It felt so nice...she forgot for awhile where she was...it didn’t matter for a little while, then Atsuko blushed all over as she remembered where she was.

Everyone in the class was staring at her, and smiling.

That only made her feel more embarrassed.

“...room eight-two, on the second floor”, Miss Inoue was saying.

Before Atsuko had the chance to ask what was going on, she was being led out of the classroom by a group of three other schoolgirls that she didn’t know. The naked girl only heard a brief “Ja mata neh? A-chan” (see you again) from her classmates then she was already out the door. The three girls playing with her the whole time, one once again fingering Atsuko’s pussy as if it was her leash. Not that she could anything about it.

“Where..are they..taking me this time”. Atsuko asked in a small whimper as they took her naked down the hallway.

“Our classroom”, said the girl who was fingering Atsuko’s cunt and leading the way.

“But...”, Atsuko said, and then gave up.

It was no use, she realised. They were going to take her wherever they felt like, keep fucking her or playing with her or something...making sure that she had lots of orgasms...and nobody cared what she felt about the whole matter. It was getting harder to think too, and Atsuko felt dumb and dazed most of the time.

So she passively went along, blushing whenever they passed classrooms full of other female students who would glance up from their desks as the naked girl was led by. They would whisper her name among themselves, but they smiled at her, licked their lips, and made flirty-eyed looks at her. Then the teacher would shush them to quiet again, or otherwise try to bring her students attention back to the lesson.

Atsuko sometimes looked at the tiny cut-off skirts and the white blouses that the other students wore, then at her own nakedness in comparison. Then she’d look at the girls who were leading her and molesting her, and they too were dressed (even if in skimpy little skirts), and again at her own nudity. It was impossible not to notice that there was always one of the girls leading her with a finger (or more) in her pussy, while the others played with her bare breasts and rosy nipples.

The crazy thing was, despite all the sexual molesting, the fucking with vibrators and fingers, the licking, the pinching, the groping and the kisses....Atsuko was still incredibly horny and hot inside.

The heat and need for it never went away.

They took her upstairs, and at the very top of the stairs, Atsuko had to pause as a little mini-orgasm went through her....but the needing for more didn’t stop.

It never did.

The schoolgirls with her came to a door and knocked, then led Atsuko into yet another classroom. She hardly knew any of the girls, but a few familiar faces stood out. They were all the same age as her, but Atsuko was only more embarrassed because of that.

“Hello Atsuko”, said the young female teacher in greeting, “I’m glad that you could cum...”

The teacher smiled at her own use of the word and blushed.

The naked girl only nodded, as she tried to remember the teacher’s name. She was too dazed to think, and there was a weird buzzing. Then she felt something cool being stuck to her skin near her pussy, and looked down. The teacher was fastening some funny-looking cream-coloured plastic belt right over Atsuko’s girl-slit.

It started to buzz like mad directly on Atsuko’s clit, causing her to moan in surprise.

“Wow...”, she asked, “What is that?”

The teacher didn’t answer, but blushed instead.

“Sit her on my desk”, the female teacher said, “And use these...to keep her legs apart.”

To two of the girls near Atsuko, the teacher gave fur-lined leather cuffs with long straps. They led the naked teenage girl upto the teacher’s desk, and made her sit on top, facing the class. Atsuko automatically parted her thighs wide in a V, and knew that it wasn’t her doing, it was the virus making her do that every time she sat down.

After Atsuko sat down, the girls with her put a cuff on each of Atsuko’s ankles, pulling them even wider apart than Atsuko had already spread her legs. The other ends of the cuff’s straps were tied to the legs of the desk, forcing Atsuko’s thighs into an abnormally wide apart position...almost as if she was doing the splits.

The pink petals of her open cunny-lips would be easily seen by the entire class full of sixteen-year-old schoolgirls.

Next, the teacher used a pair of fur-lined handcuffs to restrain Atsuko’s wrists behind her back.

‘Where did she get all this stuff from?’. Atsuko wondered, as she finally remembered the teacher’s name.

Mrs Ozawa, who taught Japanese History.

“Now...everyone”, Mrs Ozawa said, “Today we will study the history of Japanese dildos...”

The class full of teenage schoolgirls gasped in surprise, then became even more interested when Mrs Ozawa went behind her desk and pushed out a large cardboard box. Then another one equally as large. The teacher opened both boxes, and first took out a polished wooden phallus and an expensive black vibrator with a knobby head and a elephant stuck on one side.

The teenage schoolgirls blushed and giggled.

“We’ll go in class order”, Mrs Ozawa told them, “Three at a time...one girl will use a dildo on Atsuko Momoyuki here, the other two girls will do everything else to help make Atsuko cum....they can choose any dildo or vibrator that they want...but only one.”

The classroom full of schoolgirls licked their lips, made flirty looks in Atsuko’s direction, and whispered to each other in anticipation.

“...The three girls who can make Atsuko orgasm most quickly will get one of these each”, the teacher added, and held up a cute pink finger-sized vibrator.

Hearing this, Atsuko bit her upper lip softly, and looked around the class with worry. With her legs forced apart like this, and her hands restrained behind her back, even if Atsuko could resist, Mrs Ozawa had ensured it would be impossible now. Her pussy felt hotter and hotter, her nipples burned hard with excitement, and she could feel her lubricant dribbling out of her exposed love-hole.

“Oh...”, Atsuko whimpered with worry, but couldn’t even say the word ‘no’ anymore.

She was completely vulnerable to anything that they might do to her...and what they intended made her so horny that Atsuko wanted them to hurry up just as much as she was dreading it. The buzzing of the butterfly vibrator on her clit was close to setting her off anyway. Atsuko was perspiring and wriggling wishing that she could escape it, but at the same time enjoying the unwanted sensual torture on her love-button.

“I’ll be keeping score while we study the variety of Japanese dildos since the Heian Era and over the past eight centuries since...”, Mrs Ozawa told them.

The first three girls, one of them apparently the class-captain, came sauntering up to the front of the class. They started looking through the boxes filled with vibrators and dildos, being maybe a bit too fussy. The teacher interrupted them sharply.

“I’m timing you already, so hurry up”, Mrs Ozawa told them with a serious voice, “I’ll time everyone from the moment Atsuko has finished one orgasm to the next one. Everyone you better hurry! The point, remember, is to make Atsuko Momoyuki have as many climaxes as possible, of course. So...no wasting time is allowed.”

The teacher smiled when the three girls quickly chose a big cock-shaped vibrator that was very realistic in detail. To Atsuko’s eyes, it looked huge. She doubted it would even fit, but the three girls smiled with glee and anticipation. They were going to use it on her anyway.

Ritsuko

Stepping out of the house, Ritsuko looked around very nervously and with both hands held tight onto the hem of her cut-off and too-short skirt. The little blue skirt was so short that it only barely covered her ‘down-there’. It was the longest that she’d been able to wear when Ritsuko had tried to get dressed after fixing her skirts that morning.

There was a cool breeze outside that tickled her wet pussy lips and bottom because under the tiny skirt, the young woman had no underwear on. More embarrassingly to Ritsuko, were the wet trickles that flowed from her soaked pussy and down the insides of her thighs. This morning she’d found out that wiping the wetness away was forbidden by the virus too.

One of her friends had told her the same thing was happening to them too.

She looked again up and down the street, but there was nobody around, so Ritsuko walked quickly to the gate, her high-heels tapping on the brickwork path. Then she pulled down at the high hem of her skirt again. Ritsuko blushed and licked her lips, and with worried eyes checked the street again. Her quim burned inside with the need to be touched and filled.

‘I can do this...’, she thought to herself, trying to be brave, ‘I just have to walk to the shops and come back home again...I have to try...’

Ritsuko opened the gate, the hinges squeaked, then she started walking along the pavement to the intersection.

The whole time she worried about being seen by the neighbours.

‘This skirt is too short!’, the young woman thought with worry, ‘Way too short!...Just another two streets...and I’ll be at the shops...’

She crossed the small street and turned left, going up the slight slope. There were people walking on this street, but nobody had looked at her yet. Ritsuko saw Mrs Suzuki, the mother of one of Atsuko’s friends, doing her gardening while wearing a pretty yellow dress. It was the first time that Ritsuko had ever seen Mrs Suzuki wearing a dress.

Mrs Suzuki noticed Ritsuko and nodded in greeting, but didn’t wave like she usually would’ve. Instead the woman blushed, and her eyes expressed sympathy. Ritsuko guessed from that look that Mrs Suzuki had the virus symptoms too. Possibly the older woman wasn’t wearing knickers or bra, and that’s why she blushed.

Ritsuko tried to smile reassuringly, but blushed crimson as a breeze tickled her under the tiny skirt, reminding again of her lack of panties. Her blush also made her feel hotter inside, and the melting desire for sex began driving Ritsuko a little crazy. She sometimes wanted to touch herself, but managed not to.

An elderly man rode by going downhill on his bicycle. He stared at the very attractive young woman in the teeny-tiny indecently short skirt and watched her long bare legs. He looked back at her as he passed, then crashed headlong into a parked car.

Ritsuko glanced back when she heard the impact but was too embarrassed to go back and help. People might see her dressed like this. She hurried away instead. Other people who heard the crash of the bicycle into the parked car ran over to help the unconscious elderly man.

The young woman was long gone by then.

At last, Ritsuko reached the row of small shops that were the total of the local neighbourhood shopping district. She passed the pharmacist, which had a handwritten sign in the window, “Tampons sold-out”. The pharmacist was busy, with a dozen women lined up at the counter to buy depilatory creams, razors, and skin creams. The women wore skirts or dresses; none of them wore pants. Most of them wore high-heels too.

Ritsuko felt like she stood out, as she was the youngest woman around, and she wore a tiny super-short skirt. The other women were all in their late 20s to 30s, mostly. A couple of the women glanced at Ritsuko, and in their knowing looks, she knew that they knew that she wore no underwear.

The virus symptoms were probably too obvious in the way Ritsuko was dressed.

She came to the grocery store, but entered quietly. The shop’s owner heard her though and looked up with surprise. The elderly women looked Ritsuko up and down, taking in her whole appearance, then smiled.

“Welcome, Ree-chan!”, the old lady said, “Do you have it too or is this only your current fashion?”

Ritsuko blushed and nodded, too shy and embarrassed to reply.

“Ah...I see”, the old lady said, “You poor thing, it must be difficult. I heard that cute little A-chan has it the worst in the whole neighbourhood. Is that true?”

Ritsuko nodded, and went over to the counter to talk to old lady.

“Yes...A-chan has it”, Ritsuko told her, “She’s been having a lot of problems...She needs...she needs a lot of help.”

Ritsuko blushed crimson at saying the last part as she remembered how she played with Atsuko that morning.

The old shop lady smiled in sympathy.

“Not wearing a bra, I see”, the old lady said, reaching out with her right hand and groping Atsuko’s left boob through the fabric of the young woman’s T-shirt.

Ritsuko was too taken back by surprise to react, even more so as the old lady continued to massage her breast and played with the nipple through the T-shirt.

“Uh...bra...can’t...”, the young woman stammered.

“Oh yes...I see, can’t wear a bra”, old Mrs Kimura commented, “No underwear neh?”

Ritsuko could only nod, wide-eyed and too surprised by what was happening to say anything at that moment. The wrinkled rough hand on her boob felt so nice, setting off tingling warm feelings everywhere, especially between her thighs and in her tummy that Ritsuko almost didn’t want the old lady to stop, but at the same time, she was so shocked and so unprepared that the young woman didn’t know what to say. After all, she didn’t want to seem to be rude to old Mrs Kimura either.

None of this seemed to bother the old shop lady; she just kept on massaging Ritsuko’s tit, occasionally playing with the nipple.

“Ree-chan, were you going to buy anything?”, the old lady asked while doing this.

Ritsuko vaguely nodded as her nipple was pinched by the old fingers.

“Uh...ah...yes...”, she mumbled.

“Oh sorry...you seem distracted”, the old shop lady said, suddenly stopping and taking her hand away.

Ritsuko breathed out, not realising until then that she’d been holding her breath. The old lady acted as if nothing odd had happened. She just smiled warmly so calmly that Ritsuko almost wondered if the whole event was imaginary.

“What’s wrong?”, the old lady asked.

Ritsuko shook her head, and mumbled, “Um...nothing...I was going to buy...”, then stopped having forgotten what it was that she’d been planning to buy.

Then the young woman glanced around and went to the refrigerator and took out two cartons of milk, and walked back to the counter. As Ritsuko got there, a middle-aged woman in a long wine-red dress also was going to the counter. They both got there at the same time, but the older woman waved for Ritsuko to go first.

The young woman nodded and smiled, and said to the old shop lady, “These two milk, and...”, she paused to look down, “Oh...and the newspaper.”

Ritsuko bent down without thinking and picked up one of the thick newspapers. Only afterwards did she realise how much of her ass was showing to the middle-aged woman behind her. With a blush, she stood up quickly and put the newspaper on the counter, hoping that the other woman didn’t notice.

The middle-aged woman commented, “Oh...you have it then? What stage are you now? Stage-four maybe...it looks like stage-four...I’ve got it too, I think...maybe...it’s very distracting isn’t it?”

The woman’s talkativeness amazed Ritsuko, but she was stunned when the other woman—while still talking—very casually put a hand up Ritsuko’s tiny skirt and started caressing her warm bottom.

“I think maybe I’m already at stage-two or maybe three...”, the other woman said, as her hand circled Ritsuko’s ass-cheeks, caressing each one in turn.

Ritsuko squirmed, unsure what to do, she tried to move away, but instead her bottom stuck out towards the woman more invitingly. She tried to push the other woman’s hand away, but could only grab the wrist and do nothing else to stop the middle-aged woman doing as she wanted. Ritsuko even tried to say ‘stop that’, but her voice came out as a mere whimper instead.

“My oldest daughter has it too...poor girl”, the middle-aged woman chattered on regardless, “I don’t know how to tell my husband...he’s a policeman...I think he’d be shocked. This morning wasn’t too bad, but she called me from school and said it’s getting worse...”

The middle-aged woman slid her hand lower down between Ritsuko’s ass-cheeks, down, down, and into the gap between her thighs.

Ritsuko was already unwillingly arching her ass out backwards, and now found herself parting her feet, spreading her legs a little. In seconds, the nattering woman was caressing Ritsuko’s wet cunny-lips softly, tickling them, and making the young woman mewl in response.

“I did try to tell my husband about the virus attack”, the middle-aged woman said, as she slipped one finger into Ritsuko’s pussy-hole, “...but I don’t think he understood...men just don’t listen, do they?”

She slowly began sliding the finger inwards and outwards of Ritsuko’s slippery hot cunny, making Ritsuko whimper and involuntarily start thrusting her pelvis back to meet the other woman’s finger-fucking thrusts.

“You’re Ritsuko Momoyuki aren’t you?”, the middle-aged woman asked while now using two fingers pumping in and out of Ritsuko’s pussy.

“Um...yes....”, Ritsuko replied in a tiny murmur, as she was too shocked at what was happening to her, and at her own inability to resist.

“Ah...so...it’s your little sister, Atsuko, who was naked at the school today!”, the middle-aged woman exclaimed, “She’s already at the infection’s stage-seven, I was told...”

The older woman was now blatantly finger-fucking Ritsuko right there in the shop, but the old shop lady behind the counter only watched all this as if there was nothing wrong. Ritsuko was pursing her lips tightly as she tried not to moan too loudly, she was now leaning over the counter, trying to brace herself from falling over. When she looked at Mrs Kimura, the old shop lady just smiled at her warmly.

“Are you ready to pay for the milk and newspaper?”, Mrs Kimura asked, “I don’t mind....I can wait until after your climax....”

Ritsuko found the situation too much to grasp; she just stared in astonishment.

Behind her, the middle-aged woman was still talking and finger-fucking Ritsuko’s pussy.

“I can’t really help this you know...your mother said it best”, the middle-aged woman was saying, “...it’s the virus of course, but you probably need an orgasm, neh? I wish that I could help you with more...but I have shopping to do, and I was only here to buy some butter and bread...My poor daughter is at the same stage of the infection, neh?”

The woman started using both hands, one continuing to finger-fuck Ritsuko’s cunt, the other playing with her clit and sometimes sliding up to fondle and grope Ritsuko’s tits.

Ritsuko was lost by then, panting rapidly and feeling overwhelmed by this older woman.

“Of course it must be the virus..you smell lovely”, the middle-aged woman commented, “Really quite adorable, I think...My daughter is a screamer when she climaxes...they say it’s the virus does that...all the really infected girls are screamers....they go off like fire-crackers when they orgasm...”

Ritsuko was almost ready to climax anyway, and was trying not to, at the same time she kept looking around worried that she’d be seen like this. The middle-aged woman was now shoving three or maybe four fingers into Ritsuko’s sodden cunny, groping her boobs, pinching nipples sometimes, and frequently rubbing her clitoris. But Ritsuko found it impossible to stop her.

“It was very difficult to hide the sound from my husband”, the older woman said, “I don’t know what he thinks all the noises are..but I kept shushing my daughter this morning....poor girl, like you she needs it too much! Don’t worry, dear, we’ll take good care of you...I heard your little sister is going to need it all the time from now on...”

Finally, Ritsuko could take no more and she felt the quiver inside build and build, then she was jerking and calling out as the joyful release washed over her....

It didn’t seem to matter anymore that she was in a grocery store.