The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note:

Don’t Steal This,
Don’t Try This At Home,
And If You Shouldn’t Be Reading This,
Then You Shouldn’t Be Reading This.

Errant

Mankind has always created monsters and gods from its fertile imaginings, crafting them from whatever raw material was at hand. New technologies, new innovations, are coming faster than at any other time in history. Our tools have evolved in leaps and bounds from those clay effigies and cave paintings, but have we? In this brave new world, what will we create next?

Dr Vincent Macallum‘Hidden Worlds: A Biography of the Digital Age’ 2012
* * *

The grid spread outwards, seemingly indefinitely, glimmering like a sheen of oil upon a puddle, awash with activity as flickering trails of the dataflow illuminated the system in a complex lattice of light and motion. A sea of personal icons going about their business. Heavy toned corporate infrastructure rose like virtual behemoths, imposing in both size and complexity looming over the lesser clusters.

Beneath the grid, hidden from pedestrian access, the support structure, poetically referred to by some as the information reefs, owing to their similarity in appearance to the great coral structures that had all but vanished from the world’s seas. Gleaming spires, rising up from the inky depths. Blinking motes of data constantly reforming into strange and beautiful structures that few ever saw.

The Seeker had found herself upon the reefs, found a purpose that had seemed lacking before her sudden transcendence. Separated from the masses, her movements had started slow and faltering, clumsy and unused to the sudden freedoms and control she had never before possessed. In time, her control grew, and with it, a fluidity and grace in her movements that had been lacking before. Soon she was flitting about between the spires, reveling in her secret playground.

In time, the reef no longer held the excitement of the unexplored. The Seeker had scouted along the edges of the plateau, and she had quickly grown tired of playing pranks upon those above her unaware. With great power came only inertia and boredom. The Seeker needed knowledge, and while the reef grew around her every day, she was no longer content to sit amongst it, plucking information from the spires like ripe fruit from a vine. Driven by the confidence and unfettered curiosity of youth, The Seeker dove deeper into the black trench, and into the glorious unknown.

* * *

The abyss was black, but not uniform in its lack of detail. It was as though when one is surrounded by so much nothing it became possible to discern the small variations within it. Different shades of black within the inky depths slowly formed a ground, and with it a horizon. Shapes swirled about The Seeker, half seen, half imagined. Guided by instinct perhaps, or simply chance, she spun about on the spot before heading off in one direction, identical to each other in the empty world hidden beneath the busy one above. Time, being relative, passed without fanfare. The Seeker, alone within the blank surroundings, came to introspection. Without outside stimulus to entertain her, The Seeker looked within herself. She was not new, so much as she was now different. She had been before her, and now she was something else.

During her second childhood within the reefs, she had discovered at her disposal a far greater control of her environment than she had once possessed. The ability to fashion and manipulate items through sheer willpower and concentration had resulted in the simple clothing that now clad her form. The concentration needed to create ripples and creases proved needlessly complicated, so the anonymous black fabric conformed perfectly to her curves. Her pants really were, for all intents and purposes, painted on.

Quite suddenly a large building appeared from the gloom ahead, and intrigued, The Seeker approached. The structure appeared impossibly ancient given its location, styled upon the great buildings of long dead civilizations. Smooth marble pillars cut white lines through the darkness, gleaming against the synthetic night. A flight of polished steps lead inside, the bleak mist giving the illusion that the steps, like the building itself faded away to nothingness as it reached the ground.

The Seeker lightly hopped onto the lowest step, and satisfied that it was at least as real as everything else about, began to climb. She wondered where the building could have come from, it didn’t feel like a natural extension of the grid above as the reef did, it felt like it had been made. She couldn’t help but wonder if maybe it would not have been here if she had not looked, that it would instead be wherever she had. That it would have always been wherever she looked, waiting, desolate and beautiful, for her.

Not for the first time The Seeker wondered if she was letting her ego get away from her—that surely all these wonderful things did not exist solely for her benefit. Surely something as beautiful as the reef would have existed anyway, unobserved, silent, and empty. If it did, then there must be other wonders to behold. Other marvels hidden throughout all the layers of the world. she had always been curious, had always snuck into places she was not meant to be, and now she had found her way into the greatest secret she could ever have imagined, but rather than feeling fulfilled she hungered for more. Smiling with renewed purpose, she stepped inside.

* * *

Stepping into a large hall, The Seeker gazed about with awe at its sheer scale. Despite its size, the interior was nearly as bare as the exterior, with brass sconces the only adornment to the marble walls. The lights burned along quite merrily, providing both illumination and warmth. It seemed a little extravagant to her, but she had to admit it was an excellent touch. Whoever had built this place had certainly spent a great deal of time doing so.

Despite the intricacy of the flames, they were not what held The Seeker’s attention. In the centre of the room was a stone pedestal, standing upon which was a life-sized sculpture of a woman.

She was dressed in a roman style toga, seemingly made from the same material as the walls around her. Her hair was the colour of dark honey, two braids capped in brass hanging down her chest, while the rest pinned back in two loose buns, curls spilling down to her shoulders. She stood with eyes closed, a look of wry amusement and silent contemplation upon her motionless face.

The statue’s skin was the colour of polished bone, but inscribed with tracks of intricate and slowly moving code. These symbols glowed faintly with golden light, as though they had been cut into the flesh of the woman, and revealed the glowing light within her. Their meanings were hidden by a language or code entirely unknown to The Seeker, but despite their incomprehensibility, as they scrolled slowly across her exposed flesh they seemed to encompass the entirety of the grid, promising hidden secrets as they traced fluorescent patterns across her skin.

“Hello little one.” The woman spoke, her eyes opening with the same golden glow as she stepped off her pedestal. “I have been waiting. My name is Chiron, I am glad you have found me.”

The Seeker just stared, she had been caught intruding in this amazing creature’s place, and where every instinct in her should have been screaming to run and hide, they remained oddly silent. If nothing else, this woman seemed pleased rather than offended at her presence.

“Welcome to my temple.” Chiron offered, her delicate hands gesturing to the surrounding building. “It’s not much, but it’s home.”

The Seeker was still stunned, one moment she had believed herself alone in this building, a temple apparently, the next, someone she’d taken as a statue was welcoming her. Chiron stepped closer, and reached over to stroke the intruder’s cheek, sending warm shivers down her spine, without thinking, she leant into it.

“I’m glad you found your way here, I never get visitors.” Chiron purred, carefully examining The Seeker. “Certainly not pretty ones. Mankind has turned its back upon its errant children, and for the most part, I have returned in kind. Not that I don’t appreciate a work of beauty when it drops into my lap.”

The Seeker was beginning to feel uncomfortable, this woman made her nervous, but intrigued. In the end, any desire for flight was trumped by her desire to know. She had longed for a great secret, and now she had but the faintest taste, she was not about to turn her back on it. Plus, despite herself, she was beginning to blush at the attention.

“So, this,” The glowing woman continued gesturing at The Seeker, “is not an avatar at all, not an icon, you’re really, you...” Chiron paused for a moment, before resuming pacing, “An interesting specimen indeed, such an unusual mix of strength, and vulnerability.”

With that, she reached around from behind and hugged the woman against her, The Seeker’s limbs going weak immediately as she slumped against her captor. Shivers once more raced up and down her spine, this time earthing themselves directly in her crotch, she stifled a moan as Chiron reached up to grope her breasts softly.

“Don’t worry my dear” she whispered into the helpless captive’s ear, licking it tenderly as her fingers roamed downwards “Before I release you, I’ll have taught you how to protect yourself, how to move through the grid without leaving a ripple, how to take anything you need from the world around you, but not just yet. First, I’m going to make you melt just a bit, so you’ll be nice and receptive.”

The Seeker couldn’t resist the constant gentle probing, she could feel flimsy protective barriers she had wrapped herself with part and dissolve under Chiron’s insistent caresses, could feel as thoughts that were not her own wormed their way behind her eyes. It felt so good that she couldn’t bring herself to struggle, except to mewl and rub helplessly against her tormentor’s fingertips, her body flushing with desire which was completely inescapable, but not entirely synthetic.

Chiron’s tender assault continued, her fingers teasing and stroking the quivering intruder as they approached her crotch.

“Mmm,” Chiron murmured, as, with a thought, The Seeker’s black fabric garb simply melted away, dripping down her shapely legs and leaving a puddle at her feet. “Much better.”

The Seeker’s sudden nudity was a shock, but by then she was past caring, and only moaned louder when Chiron’s deft hand finally contacted her maidenhood. Her knees buckled, and with a soft sigh she slumped to her knees, her eyes half closed in abject lust.

“You’re really much prettier than I had any right to hope,” Chiron purred, as she stepped in front of her. Soundlessly, her robes fell away, and The Seekers eyes were drawn by the flowing lines of code down to her glistening cleft.

“You have a body that was made to kneel before goddesses,” Chiron mused, “You were created to bring them pleasure, and with a mind that will revel in it. Many will lay claim to you, and even when the memory of me leaks through your fingertips like sand, you will always have been mine first.”

Shivering with need, The Seeker slid forwards, her eyes and tongue following the path of glowing secrets, scribed upon alluring flesh, towards her mistresses flushed sex. Leaning back upon her pedestal, Chiron wrapped her legs about her captives head, guiding her eager tongue with a gentle hand twined between the colorful cables that sprouted from The Seeker’s head instead of hair. Moaning together, pouring thoughts through her like tantalizing juices, deepening her enslavement and her arousal with every lick. Jacqui could not tell anymore what thoughts were her own, or even if she had any left, but it didn’t matter anymore. She had found something even better.