The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Escape

by J. Darksong

Rape my mind and destroy my feelings
Don’t tell me what to do
I don’t care now, ‘cause I’m on my side
And I can see through you
Feed my brain with your so-called standards
Who says that I ain’t right
Break away from your common fashion
See through your blurry sight...
Escape, from the album Ride the Lightning, by Metallica
* * *

I opened my eyes, but the darkness remained.

For a few seconds I panicked, thinking irrationally that I was adrift in space, floating hundreds of miles above the earth, aimlessly, condemned to float aimlessly in that dark, empty, never-ending void. It took me several moments to realize where I was, to comprehend my situation. As I forced myself to calm down, memories of the past few moments prior returned to me, and as my eyes became better accustomed to the dark, I noticed a slight illumination coming from below. Light, peeking through the bottom of what I now realized was a door. Reaching out, I found the handle and slowly turned the knob.

Light greeted me then, and I recognized the surroundings as my bedroom. I’d just exited my own closet, and as I pondered the strangeness of that fact, more of the past came flooding back to me. A man’s face, a stranger, stood first and foremost in my memories, fuzzy and disoriented as they might be, and the sight of him in my mind’s eye filled me with a deep dread.

Was that it? Had that stranger broken into the house, forcing me to hide in the closet? Had he broken in, found me, knocked me unconscious and PUT me in the closet? I couldn’t quite remember, but I was sure that he was the reason I had been inside. But who was he?

I took a few steps, but soon had to stop, placing a hand against the wall to balance myself. I was dizzy and lightheaded, and I wondered idly if I had been drugged. Out of nowhere, images of hot, wet, steamy sex assaulted my mind, a flood, a virtual tsunami! I sank to my knees with a moan, unable to handle the erotic pulses running up and down my body, traveling through my clit with each pass. Again, that stranger’s face surfaced in my thoughts, and my fear and pleasure both doubled. My bare toes clenched tight, and my mouth dropped open in a shudder of pleasure as I came. Hard. My wetness seeped straight through my panties, through my tight denim jeans, into the carpet, and still my juices gushed forth.

It was several more minutes before I regained control of my senses. That strange, unbidden orgasm had been monstrous, powerful, titanic... but where had it come from? I wasn’t the type of girl that normally went for masturbation, preferring the ‘real thing’ whenever I felt that urge, which lately was less and less. Work and schooling took up a lot of time, you know. Still, in the aftermath of that overwhelming orgasm, I was unable to stop myself. I could almost hear a soft voice in my head, urging me on, could almost hear a soft masculine laugh at the sight of me pleasuring myself. A part of me felt somewhat concerned as to the strangeness of all this, but it felt so good, so nice, so wonderfully nice, that the pleasure-induced part of me had total control. With a start I discovered my hand, still sodden and soaked with my juices, creeping back toward that hot wet space between my thighs, unbidden. I only pulled my hands back in to my sides with Herculean effort.

What the hell was that? I asked myself silently.

Warily, lest I have another such episode, I got to my feet once more. I shrugged off my soaked pants with disgust, and stripped off my blouse. Naked, I strode into the bathroom, switched on the shower, and slipped inside. The hot, steamy waters calmed my frayed nerves a bit, and I found myself relaxing, as I always did after a nice hot bath. Whatever had happened to me was strange, to say the least, but now I felt better about it. I was sure I could get to the bottom of all this without too much trouble.

Stepping out of the shower several minutes later, I decided to give my best friend Cindy a call. She’d been at the party with my last night, and she’d driven me back home when it was all over. She’d been the last person to see me before this had started, so if anything strange had happened, she would be the one to ask. I wrapped a large towel around my waist, and smaller one around my long wet hair, and opened the door to my bedroom...

...And stepped into the middle of chaos. A crowd of young college students, my friends, were partying in the middle of the room, dancing to the loud music I just became aware of. I stood in their midst, standing barefoot in a puddle of water dripping from my still wet body, with only a small white towel covering me.

Needless to say, I felt slightly confused as to what was going on.

“Hey, Jessie, there you are!” I turned to find Bill, my date at last night’s party, standing there, holding two cups of punch. The room seemed to tilt slightly as I realized where I was. This wasn’t my room, or even my house. I was back at Robbie’s, back at last night’s party. Everything was just as it had been last night... except for me, that is. Bill’s hand grabbed my own, and pulled me into the middle of the dancers despite my resistance.

“Here, Jess,” he said, handing me my drink. Unthinkingly, I took it with my free hand... then nearly spilled it as I remembered the towels. Only, I was once again fully clothed, dressed just as I had been at the party. Talk about deja vu, I thought to myself, trying to get my bearings. I didn’t remember smoking any weed like the others at the party, let alone trying anything stronger. Still, I had to consider the possibility that I was still at that party, lying on the ground, stoned off my ass, hallucinating all the weird shit that was happening to me.

“Uhm, Bill,” I said, taking a sip of my drink, “I know this will sound kinda strange... but can you tell me what day it is?”

The guy laughed. “Man, Jessie, you weren’t in the bathroom THAT long, yanno. It’s still Saturday night. As if the throng of drunken college students wasn’t enough of a giveaway.” He took my hand again. “Come, Jess, let’s get to steppin’.” With that, Bill began gyrating, shaking, and shuffling, his very lame approximation of a dance. I was once again reminded that I’d only gone to the party with him as a favor to his sister, my best friend.

I ignored Bill completely, searching through the crowd of people, trying to see if I could locate Cindy. Maybe if I talked to her, she could explain what was going on. I might as well have been looking for a needle in a haystack. The room was huge; Robbie’s parent’s home was a large two story affair, with a six separate bedrooms.

“Hey Bill, have you seen Cindy lately?” I yelled, trying to be heard over the loud music. “I need to talk to her for a minute!”

Bill frowned, then gestures up and to the left. “Looks like she’s found someone after all. You might wanna hurry if you want to speak with her though.” He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. “I doubt she’ll feel much like talking for the next half hour or so.”

I followed his gaze, finding Cindy halfway up the stairs to the second floor. My blood ran cold, however, as I my eyes lit on the man accompanying her. He was in profile, looking straight ahead, more than fifteen feet away, but somehow, I knew it was him. Him. The man whose face had haunted my mind every since waking in the closet paused at the top of the stairs, and turned, slowly. Our eyes met, and he smiled, a knowing smile, making me shudder in fear and pleasure both at the same time. I felt overwhelmed, trapped, as if the walls were closing in on me. Time seemed to slow down to a crawl, and I found myself frozen, paralyzed, rooted to the floor.

Cindy turned to face me as well, and the fear I felt seeing the strange man intensified. Her face was completely blank, lifeless. Her eyes were wide and empty, and her expression was void of all emotion. She’s under his spell! I thought irrationally, wanting, needing to yell a warning to her, to tell her to go, run, get away from him, run for you life, Cindy, and never look back! My tongue was as frozen as the rest of me, however, and I could only sit there and watch as he led her upstairs, down the hallway, into the first door on the left side. He glanced at me one last time, winking, before closing the door behind him.

Time unfroze again, leaving me wrung out, and breathless. Bill and the others seemed totally oblivious to what I’d just experienced, though to tell the truth I wasn’t that sure of what had happened myself. A memory, vague and fuzzy, came and went in my mind, an image of the inside of that room, though I’d never been in there before. Call it a psychic episode, call it a premonition, call it whatever you want. I knew that danger lived behind that door. I knew, without the shadow of a doubt, that an incredible power resided in that room, and that if I dared go inside, I would never leave. I wanted to run, escape, get the hell out of this house, run back home, jump into bed, and pull the covers up over my head.

But I can’t leave Cindy, I argued with myself. She’s my best friend. If she’s in trouble, I have to go in after her. I can’t let that man do... do... whatever it is that he’s going to do with her! I finished, strengthening my resolve. Besides, whatever is going on, she’s as deep in this as I am. I’ll need her help to find a way out of this mess.

“Hey, Jess, what’s wrong?” Bill asked when I pushed past him, moving with determination to the stairs. “Jess? Jess! Where are you going?”

To save your sister, and my best friend, I wanted to reply, but for some reason, the words just wouldn’t flow. I sprinted up the stairs, pausing at the second floor. The hallway seemed ridiculously long, stretching seemingly into infinity. I rubbed my eyes, but the hallway stayed the same. What the hell is this? Am I in the damn Twilight Zone or what? Shakily, readying myself for anything, I opened the door and stepped through.

Into the front yard of my house.

I had to bite my lip hard to suppress the hysterical laughter I felt bubbling up inside me. I knew if I started, I’d never stop. I’d laugh myself into complete and utter madness. That was assuming I wasn’t there already, out of my mind, stark raving. Maybe someone had slipped some drug into my drink, or into my food at the party. Maybe I’d gone into a fit, my brain frying on the mix of chemicals in my bloodstream, and I was even now tripping along merrily, strapped down in some hospital getting detoxed, or receiving shock therapy over in Belleview. It was very easy to believe that. I was barely holding on to my sanity as it was, holding on by a thread, but it would be so easy to simply let go, to spiral down into the blissful escape of insanity.

A car drove by, stirring up the wind, lifting the bottom edge of the towel wrapped around my naked waist. I blushed slightly, knowing the driver had seen an eyeful. Whether this was real or not, I needed to get back inside. I admittedly thought of myself as a bit of an exhibitionist, and a full fledged cock-tease, but flashing the entire neighborhood was a bit much. I opened the front door, wondering idly where this doorway would send me. I’d been trying to reach my bedroom to change into some fresh clothes. I’m starting to get used to walking around naked, I though giddily as I stepped through the doorway. I almost hope the next stop will let me take advantage of it.

My bedroom. And yet... not my bedroom.

I could tell something was wrong immediately as I stepped across the threshold. For one thing, everything seemed much bigger than I remembered it. All the furniture and clothes were where they were supposed to be, but they were different. My Britney Spears posters were missing, and stuffed animals filled up an entire corner of the room. With a jolt I realized that my room looked exactly as it had fifteen years ago, back when I was seven. Turning towards the dresser mirror, I received another jolt—I looked exactly as I had fifteen years ago!

“Jesse,” a familiar voice called from the shadows of the opposite corner.

Fear gripped me as I turned, watching with dread as my father stepped into the light. He had been watching me, staring at me discreetly, the entire time, watching me... and I hadn’t even noticed. His face held an expression I had never seen before, one I easily recognized, having seen it in the faces of my many boyfriends. Hunger. Lust. Need. He stepped towards me, unbuttoning his dark suit jacket, the same suit he always wore to the office when I was young. I stepped back, shaking my head, knowing what was coming, but unable to do anything—run, cry, shout, scream, or even beg.

Father stopped, frowning in disapproval. “Jesse,” he said sternly. “I’m not going to chase you. Come here!” He held out a hand, so big and strong compared to my own pudgy little child hands. I wanted to turn away, to escape somehow, but the power of his will, of his eyes and his voice, sapped my strength. Meekly, I stepped forward, then again, reaching a trembling hand to take his own. His frown was replaced with a smile, the predatory gleam still visible in his eyes. “That’s my good girl, Jesse,” he crooned softly, lifting me up into his lap. His words of praise, and the comfort of being held in his lap, filled me, rekindling a pleasure I had long since forgotten. My adult mind knew what he wanted, what he was going to do, but being held by my daddy again, being told I was his special girl, made me feel so good... so damn good...

I was breathing hard and shallow in expectation as my father gently slipped off my fuzzy pink pajamas, exposing my seven year old body. I was beginning to have second thoughts again, my fear beginning to return, until my dad stepped away, and unzipped his trousers. The sight of him, hard, erect, and ready filled my vision. My God! I’d never seen my dad naked before, never seen his cock, had never even entertained the idea... but it was the biggest, thickest, most magnificent thing I’d ever seen. A soft moan escaped my lips, and my legs opened to receive him, to welcome him in. I felt fear, disgust, and shame, all mixing together, but more than anything, I felt the same hunger, the same burning lust I had glimpsed in my daddy’s face. He stepped forward again, and I closed my eyes, waiting for the painful pleasure...

“Amazing, isn’t it?”

I gasped, opening my eyes. I was lying on the couch, in the living room, back to my normal adult self. I was completely naked, my towels discarded onto the floor, and my legs were spread wide open. The stranger, the man whose face I had been seeing, the one who had so filled me with dread back at Robbie’s party—stood less than two feet away, grinning at me. I jerked up a cushion, covering myself as best I could.

“You! What the fuck are YOU doing here? What’s going on here? What the hell just happened to me?”

The man held up a hand, and my voice... disappeared. My mouth could move, but no words came out. The man merely chuckled, walking over, taking the cushion from my fingers, before sitting down next to me. “Three questions at a time, please,” he said, taking my left hand, stroking it gently. I wanted to pull out of his grasp, to pull as far away from him as possible, but again I found myself paralyzed, unable to move.

“Yes, paralyzed,” he said sweetly, running her fingertips along my hand before placing it back in my lap. “But just temporarily. Now then, as to your questions. What the fuck am I doing here.” He eyed my crotch, suggestively, and I regretted my choice of words. “Well, sexual pursuits aside,” he continued, “I am here checking up on you. You seemed a little bit off balance earlier, which is just as I intended it, but a moment ago, you seemed too close to the edge, too close to going completely insane.” He shook his head. “I don’t want that. At least, not yet. So... I thought up a little something to distract you, to give you something else to focus on besides your current situation.”

His words proved my suspicions. He was behind all this somehow. I wasn’t cracking up! This wasn’t merely some strange hallucination. Whatever was happening to me, I now knew that he was the cause of it.

“BZZZT!! Incorrect,” the man said, wagging a finger. “I’m not the cause of your situation, Jesse. I played an integral part, yes, but I’m not the one that started all this.” He grinned at her. “Now for your second question. I actually answered it with the first question, in as much that I put that scene with your dad in your head, to distract you from cracking up under the strain of all this.”

My brain cleared for a moment. With shock I realized suddenly that my dad had never raped me as a child, that he’d never abused me, sexually, or otherwise. What had seemed like a repressed memory being experienced had been a total fabrication. But why hadn’t I remembered that until now?

“Question three,” he continued heedless. “What the hell just happened to you. Technically speaking, absolutely nothing. You saw something you thought you saw, imagined feeling something that wasn’t real, and experienced something that never actually happened.” He chuckled softly, to my continued irritation. “Does that sound suitably cryptic? I hope so. It would be such a shame for you to find your way back through the correct door too soon. I’m really enjoying watching the way your mind works.”

“But—” I said, shocked to discover that I could move and talk again. I drew away from him, getting back to my feet. “Okay. So this is all in my mind then. Fine. But I want to know how you’re doing this, and why! What the hell did I ever do to you to make you put me through this shit?!?”

The man shook his head, getting to his feet. “Uh uh uh! Only three questions per visit, I’m afraid. You’ll have to wait until our next little chat before you get to ask anything else. Besides, you’re a bright girl. All the answers you seek have already been given to you. It’s just a matter of thinking it over.” He turned and walked towards the left wall. Walked through the wall. And disappeared.

Now I was pissed. Of course, I was still scared, completely confused, and totally astounded by what was happening. But mostly, I was just plain mad.

“How dare you, you fucking little prick!” I screamed. “What gives you the right to play God with my life? Who the hell do you think you are? I’m not some stupid Barbie doll here for your amusement! I’m not some poseable action figure for you to toy with, then discard!” I was positively seething with anger; no matter what happened, I wasn’t going to rest until I got my hands on that creep. “Whenever I finally catch up with you, I’m going to rip off your testicles and shove them up your fucking ass!!”

My threats elicited no response. I didn’t know whether to feel disturbed or relieved. I’d half expected him to respond with a bolt of lightning up my ass, or something equally dramatic. Sighing, I considered his words. All the answers you seek have already been given to you. It’s just a matter of thinking it over. Okay. I had seen or heard everything I needed in order to find my way out of this endless maze. To find that ‘correct door’, as he’d put it.

Doors. Doorways. Every time I walked through a doorway it had taken me somewhere else, some place unexpected. Presumably, if I took the right doorway, I’d find the stranger, and the way out, back to reality. Now, the only question was, which one was the correct door?

“Well,” I said to myself, walking over to the left wall. “I might as well start by trying to follow him.” I placed my palm against the solid looking wall. There was no door here, yet the stranger had walked through it. I looked at it logically... or as logically as anyone in this position could: if he was real, if these incredible occurrences were actually happening, then I should be able to walk through the wall just as he had; if he was simply a figment of my imagination, and all this was a hallucination, then none of it was real, including the wall, so I should STILL be able to follow him. Stepping forward, I walked through the wall.

Shiny metal walls. A hard metallic floor. I looked around, finding myself in what appeared to be a jail cell of some kind. There seemed to be no doorway out. I stood there thinking for a moment, wondering what to do next, when a humming sound caused me to turn to the right. An alien—that’s the only way I could describe him, a tall slender gray-skinned being with a huge head and big slanted green eyes—had entered the cell. He spoke a series of clicks and squeaks, incomprehensible to me, then stepped forward, tapping me gently on the forehead.

I blinked, finding myself outside the cell, strapped to a metal examination table. All the tabloid stories of alien abductors performing experiments on their human subjects flashed through my head, and I shuddered. It’s okay. It’s not really real. It’s not really happening, I told myself over and over, trying to alloy my fears. I knew this was just an illusion, that it was just another fantasy conjured up by that strange man. Knowing that didn’t seem to help me in the slightest, though.

Three of the gray skinned beings stepped forward, surrounding me. A fourth one stood next to what I assumed to be a computer console of some kind. He spoke, again a series of strange clicks and squeaks, but now words appeared in my mind, like subtitles to go with the alien’s language. “We will now examine this subject, this member of the species known as ‘human’,” the leader was saying. “She is classified as a female, and is the member of the species responsible for replication. This is a complicated process, wherein the male of the species facilitate a condition of sexual arousal in the female, before delivering the genetic material into her receptacle. We shall now explore this condition of readiness in the female at greater length and detail.”

Replication? Receptacle? Shit... I hope they’re not planning to use me to breed a nest of alien hybrids!

The aliens on my right and left leaned forward, running their hands gently across my naked flesh. I gasped despite myself; their strange gray flesh felt warm, and soft, like crushed velvet, or smooth satin, against my skin. My previously forgotten arousal returned with a vengeance, my fear and confusion it’s steadfast companion. My thighs parted slightly, surprising me all the more. Was I actually getting off on the thought of being a sexual experiment for a bunch of horny extraterrestrials? Damn, maybe I really AM cracking up!

Then a soft smooth finger found its way between my thighs, into my wet, ready, eager pussy, and all such concerns vanished. I was floating in pleasure now, only dimly aware of my situation, and even less concerned about it. Those aliens must have abducted countless other women before me; they knew just where and how to touch me to bring me to my boiling point. Deep moans poured continuously from my mouth, while I commenced flooding the platform I was strapped to with my juices. Something about bindings, the straps keeping me from moving, added to the pleasure, the way a sharp, well-timed spike of pain—twisting a nipple, or slapping an asscheek—would increase sexual pleasure.

My God, I’m becoming a randy little slut, I mused arching my back slightly as I neared the first wave crest.

Perhaps the aliens had read my mind. Maybe they’d done this kind of thing often enough to know just what buttons to push on a girl to send her over the top. Whatever the reason, the two aliens at my sides tweaked my rock hard nipples the very instant I climaxed, sending my pleasure soaring. A guttural scream of passion filled the room as I came, and came and came. The alien at my feet had removed the shackles on my ankles, and was stroking my soles, sending waves of ticklish pleasure shooting into my spasming cunt. I’d never felt the like before in my life; my entire body clenched into a tight bow as my orgasm shattered into multiples, destroying any and all resistance. I didn’t care where I was, who I was, or what was happening around me. At that moment, all I knew was pleasure—tumultuous, overwhelming, mind-numbing pleasure...

The aliens were gone when I awoke again. I was still on the slab, naked, covered in sweat and wet girl juices. I felt warm all over, and wonderfully relaxed. The desire to escape from this surreal fantasy had decreased with each shuddering climax, but the thought of seeing that stranger again, of getting my hands on him, kept me going. And Cindy. I needed to get to Cindy, to save her from whatever delicious... er, diabolical torture was being inflicted upon her. I stumbled weakly to my feet, and walked towards the gleaming silver portal ahead of me. Preparing myself for the unexpected, I stepped boldly through.

My bedroom. Finally. Despite my body’s state, I swiftly picked out some clothes and dressed. I knew that I was close now, and I wanted to be fully dressed for the final confrontation. I gazed up at the digital clock on my dresser, and frowned. The display showed five after two in the afternoon. The same time it had showed when I first woke up and exited the closet.

“The closet. Hmmmm.” That was where everything had started, after all. I’d awoken in the dark, fuzzy-headed, unsure of where I was, or how I got there. I’d found the door handle and opened it, coming out of the closet. Moments later, I’d sank to my knees from an uncontrollable orgasm, seeing that now familiar image in my head. Everything... it had all begun the moment I’d come out of the closet.

Walking to the doorway, I gripped the handle. Somehow, it felt right. This was the correct door. Here I would find an escape from this unreality I’d been trapped in. Inside this room, I knew I would finally come face to face with the one that had taken control of my life. Angry, excited, fearful, I opened the closet door and stepped inside.

“Nicely done,” the stranger said, clapping his hands. “Frankly, I didn’t think you’d figure it out so fast, but I did say you were an exceptionally bright girl.”

I glanced around the room, stunned, shocked even moreso than finding myself on the alien spaceship. I shook my head in denial, murmuring softly to myself, trying to deny what I was seeing. Several female figures sat in a semi-circle, staring straight into nothingness, their eyes wide and glazed, deep in hypnotic sleep. In the center of the room, facing the group of entranced girl, stood... me.

I was back at the party again. In the upstairs bedroom.

The truth cleared away the last traces of fog, and my memory returned with a vengeance. That night... or was it still this night? Cindy and I had convinced a number of our female friends to venture upstairs for a little private show. Cindy and I had both completed our junior year of college, majoring in psychology, and thought it might be fun do a little hypnosis on our friends. Cindy, having met a guy off-campus, had shown up at the party with him, and brought him along upstairs for the show. I’d been slightly resentful, wanting to keep it a woman’s only affair, but Cindy had insisted, and I’d acquiesced.

We’d had much fun, hypnotizing the girls, one by one, making them do all sorts of silly things. Then the stranger, the man who called himself Jeffrey, suggested that Cindy and I hypnotize each other. Cindy had laughed, ready to give it a try, but I wanted no part of it. Jeffrey and the others had made a big stink, saying that I could stand to give it out, but not to take it. I got angry, told them all to fuck off, and made to storm out of the room, when Jeffrey blocked my way.

“There’s nothing to be scared of,” he’d said, taunting me. “You’re probably just one of those deeply repressed, controlling people that think they have to be in total control of everything all the time. It’s okay if you don’t want to join in on the fun. But you don’t have to leave. It’s all in fun, you know.”

That, more than anything, pissed me off. He hadn’t been invited. He had intruded on what was supposed to be private quality time with me and my best friends. Who did he think he was? Eyes narrowed, I asked him what the hell he knew about it anyway? “If you’re so sure of yourself,” I had challenged, “why don’t you let me hypnotize you? Think you can handle that?”

The crowd was with me, oohing and ahhing at the challenge. I knew his type, or thought I did, at least. He was so cocky, so self-assure, I knew I could have him jumping around like a monkey with no problems. He tried to talk his way out of it, even warning me that he was ‘an ugly can of worms—not to be opened’ but I wouldn’t let it go. Everyone began taunting him, calling him a chicken, all the while I stood there, gloating, trying to goad him into accepting. And finally, he had.

“It’s all coming back to you now, isn’t it,” Jeffrey whispered, coming up behind me, breaking me out of my memories. “I tried to warn you, but you wanted to force the issue. So I let you TRY to hypnotize me. I let you hold your little pendant up in front of my eyes, let you swing it back and forth, back and forth, trying to daze me.” He walked across the room, standing before the other me, still frozen in time, standing slack-jawed at the front of the circle.

“Funny thing about the human hand, isn’t it?” he said idly, tracing a hand along the frozen me’s chin, making my flesh quiver with goose bumps. “In this position, holding that pendant, you have one finger pointed at me, your intended target. Unfortunately, you also had FOUR fingers pointed back at yourself.” He sighed softly, shaking his head. “All this hullabaloo because you didn’t want anyone to hypnotize you. So what do you do instead? You hypnotize yourself. It would have been almost funny... if it hadn’t been so sad.”

My face blushed crimson. It was true. I’d been so focused on him, on watching his eyes, his face, trying to gauge his reactions to my hypnotic induction, I’d failed to notice myself slipping under the spell. Even when Jeffrey, clear-eyed and awake, had lifted my hand, dangling the pendant in front of my own eyes, I’d been too far gone to resist, staring into the gleaming crystal, listening to the empty echoing words pouring from my lips, straight into my own empty pliant mind.

“You were really good, you know,” Jeffrey replied, walking back over to me. “Everyone was so intent on watching you hypnotize me that they all fell under your spell. Even your lovely little friend, Cindy.” He licked his lips. “And with everyone totally zoned, completely open and vulnerable... well, what was I to do? I mean, really! Do you take a man from the desert and pour him a glass of water and expect him not to drink it?”

“You took control of us,” I accused, trying to back away, averting my eyes. I couldn’t face him, couldn’t look him in the eye. Not the eyes. It was dangerous. As bad as things were, as completely fucked up as this all was, I knew it would be infinitely worse if I dared to meet his gaze.

Jeffery chuckled, amused. “Let’s just say... I guided your journey a wee bit. I went through the deepest, darkest, most secret places inside your brain, and I must say, I found them very interesting. Like the reason for your unnatural hatred of me.” My eyes widened then, and I turned to face him, anger and outrage surpassing my fear of him. “You and Cindy ‘experimented’,” he continued, wearing a knowing smirk on his lips. “A little touching, a little groping... a little licking now and again. All in good fun. Something all girls go through once in their lives. That is, until you realized that you were falling in love with her.”

I shook my head, trying to deny it. I couldn’t even begin to mouth the words to speak the lie, to deny what he had seen in my heart. I knew I was bi, that I still liked sex with men as well as with women. I’d come to accept that. But my feelings for Cindy... I could never admit it, never, not even to my best friend in the whole world. I began to cry silently, having my most intimate secret uncovered by a virtual stranger. Suddenly the bitter irony of this whole incident beginning with me ‘coming out of the closet’ hit me hard.

To my surprise, Jeffrey reached out and hugged me, softly, gently. He wiped away my tears. “It’s okay, Jesse,” he whispered softly. “There’s no reason to feel ashamed, or scared, or upset about how you feel. I can also see why you didn’t want Cindy to hypnotize you—the fear that she would uncover the truth that I did. I’ve dived into her mind, just as I have yours... and no, she doesn’t feel the same as you. For her, gay sex was just a passing fancy, an experiment. She’s completely straight. But,” he said, the wicked smirk returning once more, “that doesn’t necessarily mean you two can’t be together.”

I knew at once what he was saying. He could, if he wished, alter her, change Cindy, reprogram her mind in any way he wanted. What he had done, and was still doing, went far beyond simple hypnosis. His mastery of my mind had been absolute; he’d twisted my reality and my beliefs as easily as one might change the channels on a TV. If I asked him, he could make Cindy love me, make her desire and worship me in ways I’d only dreamed of. I could have her. All I had to do was to deal with the devil.

Jeffrey laughed, picking up my thoughts. “The devil, hmm? Not quite. You’re right, though, I wouldn’t do something like that merely out of the goodness of my heart. Everything comes with a price, you see. Still, I think my price is rather low. All I want is for you to give yourself to me. To become my love slave.” He held up a hand, freezing me, silencing me before I could retort.

“Now, now,” he warned, “don’t say anything you’re going to regret later. First of all, you’re going to become my slave no matter what. You have no choice in the matter. You’ve seen my control first hand. Secondly, I’ve decided I like Cindy, and intend to make her mine as well... and maybe one or two more of your little friends here. That much is a given. So, you can either go willingly, and have a chance at happiness with the lover you have always dreamed of... of you can resist, and entertain me by breaking your mind and will, little by little. The end result will be the same.”

I sighed, closing my eyes, knowing myself defeated. How haughty I’d been. How stupid I’d been. What did I think I could do to someone inside my own head, a person that utterly controlled my reality, and my perceptions? How could I have even thought I could fight him?

“Why?” I asked softly. “Why does it even make a difference, then? You can simply take what you want from me, make me into whatever you want me to be. You could simply enslave me, and I wouldn’t even know the difference. So, what difference does it make if I do it willingly?”

The question apparently caught him off guard. He surprised me again, by blushing, turning away, but not before I glimpsed the sadness in his face. “It just matters,” he said after a moment. “To me, anyway. I once took someone that way, by force, because she rejected me. I made her mine. Every girl I’ve ever had, I’d taken by force.” He turned to face me again, and the same inscrutable, half amused look was back. “I intend to continue to do so,” he said, gesturing to the group of mesmerized females. “Still... it might be nice... just once, to have someone by THEIR own will, not mine.”

I thought about it. Long and hard. On the one hand, I was damned if I did, damned if I didn’t. I was lost either way. Cindy would be lost as well, no matter what I decided. It make perfect sense to comply, to give in willingly. I’d be with Cindy, when I wasn’t forced to serve him, of course. But to be with her, I had to betray her. I would have to beg for her to be altered, changed, enslaved against her will. I would have to betray the one I loved most in the world in order to be with her sexually. I took a deep breath, my decision already made for me.

“No.”

The word barely escaped my lips. I could barely hear myself speak it. I had the satisfaction at least of seeing that I’d managed to surprise him. The flicker of astonishment was followed by that quicksilver flash of sorrow, of deep sadness. Then the wall went back up again, hard as stone, and cold as ice. I felt a soft tingling all over, felt my thoughts grow heavy and deep. His face hovered slightly before my eyes, as my eyelids, heavy, so heavy, began to close. “So be it,” he said simply, as he faded into the deepening darkness.

My last coherent thought, before my brain was drained completely dry, was a sense of peace, that the last conscious decision I’d made had been the responsible one, the hardest, most brutal choice, but also the right one. I hadn’t sought gentle escape, an easier passage, at the cost of my own soul. I’d denied Jeffrey what he had sought the most. Even if the price had been high, the payoff had been worth it.

((End.))