The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A small group try to escape from an invading force running riot through their city.

Author’s Note: This is my second written work and is set within the same universe as The Village. Though you don’t need to read that one to understand this one but you might get more from it if you do. All feedback is appreciated.

The Escape

Chapter One: Escape

It was dark outside and the six of them hid in an alley just off the main street. They could see the port up ahead. If they could get to it they could escape from the planet and hopefully raise the alarm to what had happened.

The invasion had happened so quickly and now most of the city had submitted to invaders. The defence satellites had completely missed the invading crafts and the first anyone knew of them was when they became visible coming through the clouds over the city. They had somehow cut all communications in the first few minutes and had rolled quickly through taking control. Those women who resisted were brainwashed to be submissive and their bodies altered to look like bimbos. The invaders called them Fuckslaves. The men who tried to save these women were imprisoned until there was nothing they could do. It had only been a few days since it had begun but the city had fallen quickly and now patrols scoured the streets looking for stragglers who remained hidden.

‘And you’re sure it’ll be there?’ Alice whispered at Allen as they crouched down in the shadow of the alley. Her piercing blue eyes staring at him. They had been on the move all day and most of the night and she was feeling it. Her dark hair was a frizzy mess and sweat glistened on her dark skin in the moonlight. At 35 she was easily the eldest amongst their small company by a good ten years and didn’t really know any of them. She slouched back against the alley, her short legs tired beneath her large body.

‘Yes of course. My uncle only uses with his delivery company and he won’t be moving anything for a while now.’ Allen hissed back. He was the only man amongst them and seemingly the only one who had a plan to get off the planet.

‘And you can fly it?’ Emma asked him for behind Alice.

‘What’s with all the questions? Yes! What makes you doubt me?’

‘No need to get up tight! Just didn’t know if you could fly an interplanetary freight craft that’s all!’ She hissed back at Allen. Emma had never liked Allen ever since they’d started working together in a local office and he was certainly not the person she would have chosen to be stuck in this situation with. He had been a womaniser around work and she was having major trouble trusting him to help her and the others. The two of them, along with Summer and Jessica, had been hiding in their office since the invasion had begun. They had decided to make a break for it and had managed to add Alice and Marie (a 19 year old cute petite blonde) to their party along the way. She blew her brown fringe out of her eyes.

‘Quiet you lot!’ Jessica hissed from the corner of the alley. Early on it had become clear that she had the best knowledge of the city back streets and best way to get them to the port so she had ended leading them. Not that she felt comfortable doing so. Her pale white skin, bright green eyes and flaming red hair made her very visible even at night even if she was really skinny. Opposite her on the other side of the alley entrance was Summer who was helping make sure it was clear was them to run down to the port. Summer was a large tall woman who had a butch complexion with a short mans hair cut to match.

‘All clear this direction’ Summer whispered

‘Same here, quick let’s get a move on’ Jessica said and signalled for them all to follow her. They fell in to a single file with Jessica leading the way and Marie nervously bringing up the rear. They travelled quickly and quietly staying close to the buildings.

They could all see the route they had to run to get to port entrance. Hopefully there would be no one around and they could get away quickly. Allen had tried to describe the port to the others. It consisted of four terminals each with twenty gates all connected to a central reception area. His uncle’s craft was docked on the third terminal which could easily be accessed through the reception area.

They moved silently through the street and could now see the electric lights spilling out from the glass fronted reception area. Jessica stopped suddenly and indicated to the reception. They all looked toward were she was pointing. A naked woman was up against one of the windows. Her large naked breasts pressed firmly against the glass. They could make out a man fucking her perfect ass from behind. Her face a picture of pure bliss. They could also a group of bimboified women holding down two other women intent on converting them as well. They were trying to struggle but were quickly losing their fight as their bodies visibly started to change.

‘We’ve got to help them!’ Emma whispered and made a move to go passed the others but Alice grabbed her and pulled her back.

‘No, there’s nothing we can do for them now’ She hissed. Emma looked at the others appealing to them. They all stayed silent.

‘Fine then, but how do we get to Terminal Three now’ Emma sulked raising her voice a little too loud.

‘Shh, We just go around. Five minutes more tops!’ Hissed Jessica and started to lead away again.

They moved quietly again around the outside of the building carefully keeping to the shadows and eventually they reached the outside of Terminal Three and stood there for a second.

‘There’s nothing here.’ Alice whispered breaking the silence

‘Where is it? It has to be here!’ Allen said out loud

‘Well it’s clearly not you idiot!’ Emma almost shouted at him

‘Well at least I had a plan!’ Allen yelled back and the two started loudly arguing. Jessica looked around and saw a pair of headlights in the distance heading their way.

‘You two knock it off! We’ve got company.’ She called over the top of them indicating the headlights

‘What do we do? What do we..’ Squeaked Marie clearly panicking

‘Calm down, calm down!’ Jessica interrupted

‘Over there!’ Summer called pointing to large craft 300 meters away near terminal two.

‘You’re mad! That’s one of their invasion craft!’ Alice piped up

‘She’s right. It’s only chance.’ Jessica said siding with Summer. They started running toward it with the headlights gaining. They reached the entry ramp and they could now see a jeep like vehicle approaching them from. Allen ran quickly up the ramp stopped briefly and then decided he knew how to get to the cockpit and quickly launched himself up a set of wall ladders. Jessica followed him up. They could hear shots of some type coming from the vehicle. Alice found a control panel at the top of the ramp and crunched the close button while the others were still running up. The ramp started to rise quickly and the others bundled over each other at the top. They could now see two men had got out of the vehicle and were running towards them firing dart guns wildly at them. The ramp was all but closed when Marie felt a sharp scratch on her neck. Her hand shot up instinctively and felt the dart. The ramp was now closed and they could hear the engines starting and felt the craft lifting and they collectively sighed out loud. With a wince Marie removed the dart and quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed but the others were all too busy trying to regain their composure to notice her. She quickly pocketed the dart hoping that it had been empty.

They had somehow made it off the planet without being followed and were now heading toward the nearest other planet. Alice had suggested they split up and search the craft to assess the situation then meet back in the craft’s mess hall in a while. Thirty minutes had passed since then and they had all started to assemble again taking places around the central table of the mess hall which like almost everything else on the ship was a sterile white colour with little character.

‘Right’ Started Jessica when they were all there ‘So the layout of the craft seems simple enough. Three floors, Upper, Middle and the Lower deck where we came in on, all the levels apparently have different layouts and functions it seems. What has everyone found so far?’

‘Well the lower floor is mostly a cargo hold.’ Said Alice ‘though there’s a couple strange rooms towards the front. They’ve got what looks like an operating table in the middle only the table splits into a Y shape at one end and there are shackles. There are all there devices as well.’ She trailed off unwilling to meet anyone’s gaze in the embarrassment.

‘Was there any supplies in the cargo hold?’ Jessica asked trying to ignore the awkward silence.

‘There were a few creates of dehydrated food and canned goods. Enough to last I reckon. The rest of the creates were just full of chemicals, the random weaponry that they use and a few stun guns. ‘Might come in handy.’ Emma answered pointing the last comment toward Allen who rolled his eyes.

‘Good. That’s one thing off the list. Though we don’t know how long we’ll be out here yet. What about the middle floor?’

Summer took a breath before looking up and answering ‘Well there’s eight bedrooms down the left side of the craft all linking to the mess hall and kitchen area. There’s also a large bathroom/shower room along the back of the craft. On the right side though there’s a couple of weird bedrooms.’ She stopped looking a bit concerned.

‘How are they weird?’ prompted Jessica

‘Well the other rooms all lock from the inside and have pretty basic designs. Single bed, wardrobe, desk etc but these other rooms are much larger with big double beds, sofas, teles and an en suite bathroom each. Only thing is they lock from the outside and one of the walls is dominated by a one way mirror that goes through to a viewing room next door. If I had to guess I’d say they were holding cells of some kind. The viewing room itself is full of camera screens and ways to talk to the person in the bedroom’

‘Ah ok, Well I guess that was to be expected of this type of vessel really.’ Jessica said after a moment in which they all looked towards the doors on the right of the craft. ‘Moving on. Allen what’s the flight-deck like?’ They all looked at Allen who seemed more interested in his fingernails and didn’t answer.

‘Allen!’ Emma shouted at him

‘Oh Ah Yeah the Flight-deck yes!’ Allen stumbled ‘Sorry been a long day. Yeah the flight-deck’s pretty standard. We’ll have enough fuel, air, water and all that to get us where ever we want.’ There was a moment where everyone waited for him to continue but he raised his eye brows and shrugged.

‘Riiight then. Anyway, the top deck, what’s that like?’ Jessica continued.

‘Well it’s, err, like there’s these pod like things toward the back. Loads of them, like, in lines and up against the wall.’ Marie spouted. She wasn’t used the talking in groups and really just wanted the attention off her. ‘At the front there seems to be a type of holodeck room. I was a bit too scared to go all the way in but it looks quite big.’

‘Never seen a proper holodeck before. Way too expensive! By the way is your neck ok? Have you been bitten or something?’ Jessica asked Marie who went bright red and her hand shot up to cover the dart shot mark.

‘Yeah it’s fine’ She mumbled quickly.

‘Well. Ok then. Think that we should all pick a bedroom first then while you all do that I’ll start making some food. Hope you all like pasta!’ Said Jessica who got up and headed to the adjoining kitchen but she could already hear the sounds of Emma and Allen arguing about which room they would have.

As they ate it was obvious that everyone was feeling a lot more relaxed now they were on their way. They talked openly but each avoiding what they had just witnessed in their home city. They discussed how they would proceed next and agreed they would head to the nearest space port which was ten days travel away. They drew up some meal time plans and thought of a few ways to stave off the boredom of interplanetary flight before it became clear that none of them was awake enough to discuss anything. With some curt goodnights they all retired to their individual rooms.

That night the six of them slept soundly and heavily. All except Marie. As they had been sitting in the mess hall talking about the way forward she noticed that her skin had started to feel warm and by the time she went to bed her it had started feeling overly sensitive in a way that she couldn’t quite place. Another thing that had started to frustrate Marie was that she seemed to be finding it hard to focus on things for long periods of time. Whilst the others had been discussing the future she found her thoughts drifting off to nothing for a second or two and then she would shake her head and the world would make sense again. She put it down to tiredness and she fell asleep quickly. As she lay there strangely vivid dreams started to fill her head. She saw herself drifting from scene to scene each one a different situation which saw her taking orders from different people. Starting gently as a waitress in a restaurant taking orders from tables until she saw herself as a house maid obeying any order given to her. The dreams seemed so real and with every order she followed she felt a building feeling of excitement building at the bottom of her stomach.

Marie woke the next day feeling weirdly refreshed and relaxed. She could already hear the others moving around outside in the mess hall. As she started to get dressed she found that her clothes felt very tight as though she had grown slightly in the night. Her straight small legs, hips and waist now showing curves through her jeans that hadn’t been there last night and the B cup’s of her bra were now uncomfortably tight. But what was bothering Marie more was that she was still finding it hard to focus her mind on things as though a mist had descended over her thoughts and to add to this she was finding that every part of body was become increasingly sensitive, not in a distracting way but in more of a pleasant way.

That morning went by quickly as the makeshift crew took stock of what was of use and what could be dangerous on the craft. When lunchtime came they sat and talked about what they found so far and they agreed there were some parts of the craft that simply weren’t worth checking. Jessica suggested that they all continue looking after eating as her and Alice hadn’t even got through half of the creates in the cargo bay.

They started searching again going through create after create and finding mainly slutty clothing and food, which they put to one side. Eventually Allen called over to everyone from the box he was rummaging through.

‘Wow look at this’ he said as he delicately pulled out a wide tube of blue glowing liquid.

‘Careful with that!’ Emma called in a pointed tone. Allen rolled his eyes.

‘What do you suppose it is?’ he wondered as the others gathered around the tube which was about a foot in length and sealed with metal caps at both ends.

‘Looks weird. Not a proper liquid almost gel like.’ Alice said

‘It’s the glow that’s worrying me!’ Summer added. ‘Never seen anything glow like that without power before’

‘Yeah it’s very strange. Judging by the other stuff maybe it’s not something we should really look into’ Jessica tried to say but Allen wasn’t listening.

‘Hang on there’s more stuff in here! Hold this will you?’ And without waiting for an answer thrust the tube toward Marie who took the glowing liquid tube in unprepared hands. Things had been getting uncomfortable for a while now. Her clothes had started to feel tighter and tighter as the day went by and her thoughts were drifting in and out of focus for longer. To cap it off almost every touch was now feeling good. Emma had accidently brushed past her arm earlier and the sensation had been unexpectedly nice, almost like her arm was being massaged.

Allen pulled out some large journals from the bottom of the box and flick to a random page.

‘This looks like someone’s research! Maybe we could use this to try and devise a reversal at some’ He suggested.

‘Yeah that’s not a bad idea!’ Blurted Summer leaning into look at the journal pages. ‘Look here. This is the formula for the blue glowing gunk!’ The others made a effort to crane over and see what she was talking about. All expect Marie who had become fascinated with the glowing tube she held in her hands. She held it up to the light and drew it closer. The blue was so deep so could barely see through. There was something oddly inviting about it. She lowered it and shook it. Bubbles appeared floating inside. Marie smiled as the bubbles settled. She shook it again but this time her hand slipped and the tube fell. There was a moment where she watched it topple downwards, her hazy thoughts forgetting what would happen next. It hit the ground with a loud thud and dented one of the metal ends. The others spun around instantly to see what had happened and gave Marie a shocked look. It took her a moment to catch up realise why they were looking like that.

‘What’s wrong with you?!’ Demanded Emma ‘All you had to do was hold it carefully!’

‘Oh! Thankfully it didn’t break! My hearts in my mouth’ Alice chimed

‘Look Marie you’ve been all weird today. You don’t seem to be able to focus on anything. Why don’t you just go upstairs to the Flight-deck and keep an eye on the radar?’ Jessica said trying to sound diplomatic as she picked up the tube carefully. Marie agreed and almost ran off up the stairs as the others turned back to their work.

Marie found the radar easy enough and seemed to be able to follow Jessica’s instructions easily. The sweeping line was simple to watch and seemed to ease her mind somewhat. She could concentrate on something this easy. Marie sat on the comfortable leather swivel chair in front of the console and stared straight at the screen. After a while the discomfort of her clothes became too much and she decided she needed to do something. She unhooked her bra which practically pinged off, undid her jeans and leaned back. An hour or so passed without her even noticing and with barely a thought flowing through her head. She rubbed her neck which was becoming stiff after a staring at the same place and felt her skin tingle slightly. It felt good and her hands seemed to take on a life of their own tracing the lines of her body down again. Where ever they fell seemed to develop the same tingling sensation that faded slowly. Her wondering hands found their way to her breasts where they started feeling them through the fabric. It felt good but something in Marie’s head told her it was wrong and that she should stop but she couldn’t focus on why. One hand snaked south and found its way down to where her jeans had been unbuttoned and was starting creeping beneath her underwear when a call came up the stairs and startled Marie back into the moment.

‘Marie!’ It was Alice. ‘Marie we’ve finished in the cargo hold and we’re doing some dinner if you’d like some?’ Marie realised that she was hungry though she couldn’t understand why she hadn’t noticed until now.

‘On my way’ she called back and tried to make herself look presentable. She gave up trying to put the bra back on and hoped the others wouldn’t noticed. She only just managed to do up the jeans again but she could hear them creaking with every step. She made it down to the mess hall and apologised to them all as it felt like the right thing to do and sat down as the food was served. Pasta again. The conversation seemed to flow more freely over dinner which Marie was thankful for as it drew attention away from her and her tight fitting clothes. The only one who seemed to notice was Allen who sat across from her at the end of the table. Her blouse was definitely starting to part in the middle now and part of Marie was getting concerned about what was happening to her body but another part of her seemed more interested in what Allen thought. She yawned and stretched pushing her chest forward but not really knowing why. She saw him looking straight at her chest and she smiled and blushed as a feeling of nervous excitement burst in her belly. Allen looked a bit surprised by this. For his part he’d never really noticed Marie like this before. As she ate she found herself catching his eye and making the occasional suggestive motion with her fork and tongue. At this point something loud at the back of her mind bought back into the moment and she blushed bright red. She mumbled thanks for the food, said her goodnights and quickly went into her room.

Making sure the door was locked behind her Marie quickly shed her clothing and looked at herself in the mirror. Parts of her body had noticeably changed now. Her hips seemed wider somehow and her ass had filled out slightly whilst her breasts had gone up at least one cup size. In her clouded mind Marie couldn’t quite understand what had happened only that there was something bad happening to her. She reached up nervously and felt one of her breasts. The touch made her shudder and the same tingling sensation as before rushed around her body chasing away all unhappy thoughts and worries. She let go and forced her arms to her side. Uncertain what just happened. After standing still and trying to think for what seemed like ages Marie finally made the decision to go to sleep and fell on to her bed in her naked state falling asleep almost straight away.

That night was filled more unusual dreams for Marie. She pictured herself on a stage naked with lights pointing at her. She could hear some kind of audience out beyond the light but couldn’t see through the dazzling brightness. Looking around she saw a dark haired woman with a luscious figure in nothing but high heels striding towards her. Marie stood rooted to ground and when the woman reached her she pulled Marie close and kissed her passionately. At first she tried to resist the kissing but then she heard the crowd cheering and then felt the excitement building inside her with every cheer. The woman’s hands where now feeling Marie’s body. One was squeezing her ass whilst the other found her left nipple and pinched. Marie gasped with pleasure and the woman broke off the kiss and started licking Marie’s breasts. A sea of pleasure washed over her as the cheering from the crowd grew louder. The woman’s tongue was on the move down and Marie felt her legs part without her telling them to and the tongue found her clit. More waves washed over her and she could feel herself getting close to cumming but then the women stopped, reached up and pulled Marie down to her knee where they embraced and kissed again before the women pushed her back until she was laying down. She rolled beside Marie and started licking her breasts again whilst her fingers found Marie’s pussy. The crowd started whooping and cheering and Marie realised there was someone else on stage as well. A naked man was crossing the stage towards her. His cock was fully erect. At the sight of it Marie felt her mouth drool. All reason seemed to abandon her. He reached her and positioned himself between her legs. She could feel the warmth of his cock rubbing against her pussy and she ached for it. He was teasing her. He smiled down at her and positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy. Marie could feel the tip almost inside her when an almighty siren woke her up. She looked down and found herself drenched in sweat with both her hands between her legs. She thought about moving but her mind had become even more cloudy and her pussy was still demanding attention despite the siren.

‘We’ve been tracked! There’s a hostile ship closing in. Everyone better get up to the Flight-deck!’ Allen’s voice came loud and clear over the top of siren. This seemed to startle Marie enough to get her up and moving. She stood and turned lights on and saw herself in the mirror. It came as a shock through the clouds in her mind. Her breasts were now at least a DD and seemed to defy gravity while her ass had really pushed out with her hips widening further. Her hair was now a perfect blonde yellow which curled lightly down her neck onto her chest. Then the body wide tingling hit her. She had never felt this aroused. She couldn’t stop the sensation but something inside told her she had to get to the Flight-deck. Marie glanced at her old clothes in a pile on the floor. There was no way they’d fit again. She looked quickly in the wardrobe and found a large white dressing gown which she pulled on quickly.

Marie was the last of them to arrive and Allen was explaining that a hostile craft was approaching quickly from behind. He’d managed to get shield cover up around their craft but whilst he could steer it he would need help monitoring things and with the ships guns. He’d identified a shock cannon on each side of the craft which were operated from separate positions either side of the flight-deck. He talked quickly and got people into places, leaving Marie to take the left cannon. She looked down at the console in front of her. It all seemed so confusing. There was a screen with a crosshair in the centre with a big red button below but in her current cloudy aroused state she couldn’t make sense of it.

‘I’m going to turn the craft quickly to left and then Marie you fire the cannon! That way they won’t have time to manoeuvre out of the way. Ok here we go!’ Allen called over. Marie didn’t understand what she was meant to do as she felt the craft shift to the left. Another craft appeared at the centre of the crosshair on the monitor in front of her and Marie stared at it curiously.

‘Fire!’ Came the collective shout from everyone else. Marie turned around to see them all watching her. Emma ran over and barging her out of the way hitting the red button hard. They saw the shot hit the chasing craft . Slowly their enemy turned away and seemed to be heading back where it had come from. There was an audible sigh as they saw the other craft leaving them alone. The relief quickly gave way to anger as they turned to face Marie.

‘What the hell was that?!’ Cried Jessica at her. Marie didn’t know what to say as they all tore into her. She just couldn’t understand what was happening. She quickly and wordlessly went to return to her room not wanting to upset anyone else but Emma grabbed the belt of her gown to stop her. The force of the movement pulled Marie’s gown from her back and after a few last steps she was left there standing naked in front of them. She saw them looking at her body and she felt a strange surge of excitement.

‘Oh darling, that wasn’t a bite mark on your neck was it?’ Said Jessica breaking the silence.

‘What do we do?’ Alice asked.

‘We have to put her in one of the holding cells right now!’ Said Emma quickly.

It was evening that same day and they all stood looking into Marie’s cell through the one way glass. The initial shock had died away and they were all ready to talk about it. They could she her laying on her side on the large double bed at the centre of the cell. Summer had tried to explain to her why it was still important to wear clothes but the only thing they could find that Marie could wear was a blue latex dress that barely covered her breasts and finished just below her ass. For the moment she seemed to be caught somewhere between sever guilt and extreme arousal.

‘So what do we do with her?’ Alice started

‘We could...’ Started Allen

‘Don’t even think about it!’ Emma shouted over him

‘I going to say we could try curing her when we finally get to the nearest port and find a doctor.’ Allen continued.

‘Oh that’s not a bad idea, I guess’ Conceded Emma.

‘Ok but in the meantime we should only go in the cell to give her food and nothing else. We can’t risk this happening to anyone else’ Jessica stated, there was a mutter of agreement and they filtered out of the room.

Allen woke up with a start. He checked his watch, 1.30am. He never slept well on space flights. Leaving his room and heading to mess hall for a drink he noticed that the light was still on in Marie’s cell. He decided to check on her and headed into the viewing area. She was still laying on her side but this time he could hear her sobbing. He knew he wasn’t meant to go in the cell but he couldn’t leave her like this. Leaving the viewing area Allen punched a number in the key panel on the cell door and entered. He sat down next to Marie on the bed in the cell.

‘Hey Marie, don’t cry’ He said softly.

‘I’m so confused.’ Marie sobbed

‘We’re gonna help you. Somehow’

‘Help? Thank you but I don’t know what to do.’ Marie said brightening a bit and stopped sobbing

‘Then do what feels right to you now’ Allen smiled grabbing the first cheesy line he could thing off. Then left the cell.

Marie heard him leave and then tried to think through the fog that engulfed her mind. All that she could think now was ‘Do what feels right’ over and over. She could feel her guilt and anguish fading and her arousal start to take control of her again. Rolling on to her back she ran her hands down her body then pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her perfect tits and started playing with them. The tingling sensation spread quickly across her body again and a hand pulled up the bottom of her dress exposing her already wet pussy. As Marie fingered herself she let out louder and louder moans of pleasure. She was doing what felt right but she knew what would feel even better would to be fucked.

‘Allen! Please fuck me! I need it!’ She called out mindlessly moaning with the pleasure.

In the cell viewing area Allen watched surprised at what a big effect he had had. Watching Marie play with herself while calling his name was a bit too much of an invitation for him. For a moment he thought about if it was right to do it but then he concluded that if not him then someone else would and he moved back into the cell making sure the door was shut behind him but not locked. Marie smiled at him as he entered the cell and crawled to him on her hands and knees across the bed making sure he could see her swinging tits, her head coming level with his crouch. Marie undid his trousers and took his cock in her mouth. She didn’t know why but it felt so natural as she sucked him off. After a few minutes Allen took his cock out of her mouth and got up on the bed behind Marie. She could feel the tip of cock rubbing against her pussy and she moaned loudly. A small voice inside her head said ‘Don’t do this!’ but another much louder voice said ‘I’ve got to move my hips back’ and she listened to the louder one. Marie hips moved back impaling her on to Allen’s cock. She gasped with pleasure with every thrust she could hear him slapping against her ass and it just added to her arousal. The fog in her mind was clearing and she could feel a massive orgasm building like the fog had somehow shifted in her body and was coming out as pure pleasure. She came hard and fell forward blacking out briefly. Moments later when she came to Allen was laying on the bed still rock hard. Marie smiled, she knew exactly what to do now. Life was simple. She mounted him feeling him fill her up again then staying upright to allow access to her tits she started to bounce up and down on him. With every stroke she could feel her former self melt away out through her pussy. She no longer needed to remember her boring past. Allen reached up and grabbed Marie’s tits and she moaned deeply.

‘Yes! Play with my titties! I love the feel of you cock in my cunt! Use me like a Fuckslave whore!’ Marie no longer cared about anything other than sex. She could feel Allen quickening the pace beneath her so she started bouncing faster. He thrust deep inside her and they both came. For Marie the world was now complete.

The new Fuckslave slumped forward on top of Allen, breathing heavily. Allen slid his cock out from within her causing her to moan slightly and rolled her off him on to the bed where she seemed to fall asleep. Collecting his clothes he made for the door getting dressed as he went. Stepping out from the cell he froze. Walking across the mess hall was Emma. She looked around at the noise of the door opening, saw Allen and then saw his undone belt. Anger weld up inside her.

‘You complete bastard.’ She said in the type of calm voice reserved for the truly angry. Allen wordlessly started to move away back to his room to escape her wrath but as he moved Emma reached to her belt, pulled out a gun and pointed at him. Allen froze.

‘Woah. You’ve got a gun on a space craft?’

‘Yeah! Thought I might need it. Looks like I was right’ She said whilst crossing the room and deliberately placing herself between him and Marie’s cell.

‘What are you going to do?’ Allen asked trying to look as calm as he could.

‘I’d sure like to shoot you right now to start with but for now you’re going in the other cell.’

‘Oh Come on Em, Marie needed it. You saw how unhappy she’d become.’

‘I don’t believe you sometimes! You yourself were saying about curing her earlier today!’

‘We can still try though.’

‘What after you fucked her brains out! No! Go on in that cell!’ See indicated the door with her gun but Allen’s eyes were now looking straight passed her. She paused and looked around to catch a sight of Marie before something heavy landed on her head knocking her out.