The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

European Vacation

Part 2

Tyler’s story

The next week is a blur. I was in and out of hypnotic trances, being programmed and being taught. Lord DeBois wanted to make sure he had complete control over me, before he sent me after Vanessa’s sister.

The flight home was lonely, since Vanessa stayed at the castle. In my pocket I carried a fire red ruby just like the one on the hypnotic pocket watch that had enslaved the two of us to Lord DeBois’ will. It was attached to a gold chain, so that I could use it as a focal point if I needed a little hypnotic helper.

I went straight to Heather’s apartment when I got back into Boston. She let me in, and offered me a drink of soda.

“Thanks. I just had to come here straight from the airport to give you the good news.”

“What is it?” Heather asked, “And where is Vanessa?”

“That’s the good news. We got caught in a rainstorm you see. And we ended up staying in this castle of this Lord DeBois. This was in France. Anyway he was working on writing a family history and when he found out that Vanessa was going to be going into university for writing, well he hired her.”

“To do what?”

“Well to ghost write his family history. He’s paying her good money and giving her a place to live and everything. Plus he’s flying me back out there so I can be with her while she’s working. Plus she convinced him to pay to fly you out for a week to see his castle and everything.”

Heather was quite excited. She was a few years older than Vanessa, but hadn’t been able to travel abroad. Like Vanessa she was obsessed with Europe, with castles and tales of knights and wars and all that other crap.

“That’s awesome. So like we’ve got tickets?”

“Yeah, we leave next week. We fly into London and then travel from there. He gave us enough to get a hotel room during the nights, but we still have to walk or hitchhike.”

“That’s fine. Oh, this is so cool. I’ll have to book the time off work, but that won’t be a problem.”

And so the trap was set. A part of me felt awful about it. But I loved Vanessa too much to loser her to Lord DeBois. While helping to turn her sister into his slave was not a pleasant thought, it was better than the alternative.

We left the next week, flying to London. Heather had brought some of her own money so we were able to get a compartment on a train through the Chunnel to France. The trip would be over night so we got our own sleeping compartment for the two of us.

The compartment had two benches, both of which made into beds. We stashed our backpacks in the area above the benches, and sat down as the train pulled out of the station. By the time it left it was already dark out.

“I’m so exhausted from walking all that way from the airport then to the train.” Complained Heather.

“We did take a taxi at one point.” I pointed out.

“True but my feet are still killing me. All I want is a hot bath. I feel so sweaty and gross. At least this compartment is more comfortable than that cramped plane.”

I toyed with the pendant in my pocket. Ever since I’d met Heather after returning to America I had the intense desire to hypnotize her and fuck her brains out. I’d always found her attractive before, but now I couldn’t resist her. I had no reason to entrance her, since she was going along willingly, but I wanted to so bad. Her complaint about being tired simply pushed me over the edge.

“You know I’ve got something that’s even better than a hot bath.”

“What is that? A hot tub? On this train?”

“No, it’s like a yoga exercise thing. Sort of a mind over matter Jedi thing.” I explained, not wanting to call it hypnosis.

“Okay, but if I have to chant I’ll kick your ass.”

I laughed, “No chanting. Why don’t you just lay down on the bench bed thingy and take off your shoes. Remove any tight clothing or anything that’s going to interfere with you relaxing.”

She removed her shoes, stretched out on the bed and then as an after thought undid the top button on her blouse.

“Now just lay like that and focus your eyes on this,” I said as I pulled the fire red pendant from my pocket. I held it a few inches above her head in a position where her eyes had to strain to look at it.

“Where did you get that?” She asked.

“I got it from a shop. It’s called a relaxation stone. Now just keep your eyes focused on this and listen to my voice. Now I am going to say the names of different parts of your body. As I do you are going to tighten all the muscles in that part of your body. I will then have you take a deep breath and hold that breath for five seconds. After I’ve counted to five you will let the breath out and relax the muscles at the same time. As you relax your muscles they will become so comfortable and so relaxed that you will forget all about them. They will not hurt, they will not feel uncomfortable, just warm, relaxed and sort of sleepy. As you let out the deep breath you will feel a bit more tension drift from your body and you will find yourself relaxing deeper and deeper. Do you understand?”

“Yes. So how long does this take.”

“Not long. Just first let’s start with your feet, your tired, sore feet. Tense up all the muscles in your feet. Tense them up tight. Now take a deep breath. Good, hold it as I count from one to five you will find all the tension in that region of your body being drawn into your feet, one, two, three, all the tension drifting to your feet, four and five. Breath out easily and freely, and let your feet relax completely. So relaxed, warm and heavy. That feels good doesn’t it?”

“It feels great. It’s like I can’t even feel my feet anymore.”

“Good. Just keep your eyes on the relaxation gem. This fire red gem holds your attention as you tense up your calves now. Tense them up, and let all the tension be drawn to them. Take a deep breath and hold it. One, two, ready to let your calves relax into a sleepy, numb, warm relaxation. Three, four, waiting to exhale and relax even more, five. Out goes the air, out goes the tension. And relax even more.

“That feels even better, doesn’t it?”

“It feels so good. So relaxed.”

“Now you thighs, just tense them up. Just tense them up really tight. Tighten the muscles in your thighs, and let all the tension just build up there, ready to be released. Take a deep breath. Hold it. One, two, three. Tense, tired thighs. Four and five, let out the air and let in the relaxation. Let your body relax more and more as your thighs now feel so numb, warm, heavy and relaxed.

“Your butt, tense up your butt okay.”

She giggled a little at that, but complied.

“Good, hold it as I count. Deep breath in. One, two, three. All the tension is pulled into your butt. Four and five. Out with the tension, in with warm relaxation. Now your stomach, tense that up. Good, breathe in and hold it. Now as we go here you realize I don’t need to count. I just need to say a part of your body and you automatically take a deep breath, tense the muscles and then let out the tension and the air for the ultimate relaxation.

“Your hands now. Relax your hands. That’s right, tense, breathe in and hold it out and relaxed. Good, you’re doing so well. It’s so easy to do, to relax your whole body. Arms now. Good. Very good as they relax too. Shoulders. That’s excellent.

“Now your teeth, clench them together very tight as the tension is drawn in from all over your face. Good, that’s right out and relax. Now there are only two parts of your body not totally relaxed. One is your eyes and the other is you mind. Blink twice quickly if you’d like now to completely relax the final two parts of your body.”

She blinked twice.

“Good, now just listen to my voice as I talk. I’ve already helped you to relax so well, so deeply and so comfortably. Just watch this pendant, the fire red gem. Your eyes are feeling so heavy, so tired and so warm from the fire red gem. Like the rest of your body your eyes have been straining all day and just want to relax completely. Breath in and hold it. Now when I count to five your will breath out, and your eyes will completely relax. Your eyelids will close and you will be totally at rest. One, two and five.”

Her eyelids fluttered for an instant then closed. I saw her trying to open them, but only for a moment. Then she sighed and her whole body relaxed completely.

“Good, you are doing so well. This is the most comfortable and relaxed you have ever been. Now all we have to do is get your mind to relax as comfortably, and deeply as your body. Now to properly relax your mind we must get it to give up all its responsibilities. Your eyes have relaxed, because they no longer need to see. Your feet have relaxed because they no longer need to walk. Your mind will relax because it will no longer need to think.

“In order to no longer need to think your mind needs to have someone else do the thinking for it. I will be that someone. I have done you such a good favor in totally relaxing you that you will feel safe, comfortable and at ease with me thinking for you. All I need to do is count to five and your mind will totally relax. One and five. Totally relaxed. Totally empty. Totally warm, heavy and hypnotized.”

I sat for a moment looking at the hypnotized form of my girlfriend’s sister. Heather was older, and arguably more beautiful, than Vanessa. Her breasts were larger, and she was taller. As I began to undress her I found out that her bush was saved completely, and her body was firmer and tighter than my girlfriends.

I manually undressed her, speaking to her as I did it. Taking her deeper, making her mine. I explained to her that she had always desired me, and upon awakening she would be over come with passion. Nothing could stop her from seducing me, from taking me where we were.

I installed trance keys, so as to be able to easily drop her back into a deep hypnotic sleep. I even programmed erotic dreams she would have of me, and implanted the idea that she had always desired a three way with her sister and myself.

I then gave her amnesia, so she wouldn’t remember anything from the moment her eyes closed. And then I enslaved her to the sight of the fire red gem. One look at it would open her mind to programming.

I then snapped my fingers and she awoke. Her eyes opened, and she sat up.

“Wow that was amazing. I’ve never felt so good in my life. Right now I’m so energized. Wow if you could bottle that you’d make a million. Wow.”

She then noticed the pile of her clothes on the floor, and then the lack of them on her. Her hands immediately went to cover her breasts. Then one shot down between her legs to cover her vagina. I hadn’t realized that waking up naked was going to freak her out, though that should have been obvious. Before she could shout or anything I pulled the pendant out of my pocket and began to swing it back and forth. Her eyes immediately locked onto it.

“Relax Heather. Don’t worry, you feel so good naked. So relaxed and so willing to do anything I say. Just let your tired, heavy arms fall relaxed to your sides.”

They complied, and she repeated “So relaxed, feels so good to be naked,” in a robotic voice.

“Good, so easy to obey. Just stand up now, that’s right. Now hold out your left hand. Now I’m going to give you this pendant. When I do you are going to take it and hold it before your eyes and gently swing it back and forth. You will be hypnotizing yourself, taking yourself deeper and deeper into my power. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” I handed her the pendant, and she began to swing it before her eyes. I stood up and examined her.

Her skin was fairer than Vanessa’s, but still had a creamy brown tint to it. Her breasts were still firm, and defied gravity like the first airplane. Her hair was longer than her sisters as well. Down to the small of her back ran deep black locks.

“As you take yourself deeper, you realize that being naked around me is good. I helped you to relax so much, you want to help me to enjoy myself. Seeing you naked is that favor. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now when I snap my fingers you will give me back the pendant. Then you will awaken again. You won’t remember anything from the moment you saw the pendant. You will however find that your desire for me grows by the second.”

Snap.

“Are you okay? You look a little dazed.”

“Oh, I’m fine. Sorry. Do you like my body?” She asked.

“Very much. You’re so very beautiful.” I reached towards her and pulled her to me. I put my hands on her naked back, and pulled her into a kiss. She quickly set to work removing my pants, which came off easily. Then my underwear.

I entered her, and experienced bliss. When we had finished I found the pendant in my pocket and began to let it gently entrance her. I had more programming to do.

Heather’s story

Tyler’s relaxation technique was amazing. Here I was, weary, tired and sweaty, wanting nothing more than a hot bath and maybe a glass of wine to relax. Then he suggests this relaxation technique. Anything is worth a try, isn’t it?

I kicked off my shoes and relaxed on the bench. To help get just a bit more comfortable I undid the top button on my blouse. Tyler then pulled a beautiful red gem on a gold chain and began to dangle it above my eyes. He asked me to keep my eyes focused on it, which was easy enough since it was enchanting. Unfortunately he was swinging it in a position that strained my eyes to follow.

He had me tense up my feet, which I did. They ached from the walking we did through London, and tightening the muscles actually was pretty uncomfortable. I took the deep breath and when I let it all the air and the tension I felt a rush of relaxation that was surprising. My feet no longer hurt; in fact I couldn’t even feel them. When I tried to move them or a toe to get some sensation I just felt a warm heavy feeling in my legs.

He kept going, and I kept tightening, breathing and relaxation. By the time her reached my thighs I was feeling very calm, relaxed and somewhat dazed. When he told me to relax my butt I did giggle a bit, but I tensed it along with the muscles in my pelvis and my vagina, and then let the relaxation in and the tension and feeling out.

Soon my whole body was relaxed. It was a gentle, relaxing feeling of warmth and peace. I felt so good, so very good. When my eyes became so heavy that I could no longer keep them open I felt so good and so happy I probably would have agreed to anything Tyler asked of me.

Following closing my eyes I can’t remember much. I just felt myself drifting along peacefully. I think I fell asleep. I had a dream that I woke up naked, but then I drifted again some more.

When I woke up I found that Tyler’s technique had one unexpected result, I was hornier than I’ve ever been in my life. I basically jumped him, needing him to enter me, to satisfy me.

I know I should have felt guilty, sleeping with my sister’s boyfriend, but I was just so horny that I couldn’t think straight. The sex was so good I couldn’t even bring myself to regret it, or feel bad.

I dozed off afterwards. When I awoke the train was pulling into the station. We gathered out bags, disembarked and Tyler called us a taxi that would take us to the castle where Vanessa was living.

When I saw the castle I was overwhelmed. It was well kept and had modern elements on it, like a greenhouse to one side, but most of it was as it had been built hundreds of years ago. I felt a stab of envy at how lucky Vanessa was to have gotten a good job in a place like this, not to mention have such a good boyfriend as Tyler.

Vanessa greeted us at the door. She was dressed in a low cut red dress. Her hair hung down to her shoulders, and she was wearing a gold necklace with a stunning fire red gem that looked oddly familiar.

“I’m so glad you’re here. This place is amazing; you’re going to have such a good time. Wait until you meet Lord DeBois, he’s such a charmer.”

I caught a look at Tyler, who looked a bit jealous about the comment about Lord DeBois. We followed Vanessa in. She showed us to our bedrooms, where we left out backpacks. We then followed her down to the back garden. It was immaculately maintained. Red roses, and crimson flowers of every variety were out in bloom. In the centre of the garden sat a gentleman in his late thirties or early forties.

Vanessa introduced me, “This is Lord DeBois. Lord this is my sister.”

The Lord took my hand and kissed it, “When Tyler told me that you were as beautiful as your sister I did not believe it was possible that there could be too such women. How was your trip?”

“Really good. We had to do a lot of walking in London, but once we got on the train everything was cool.”

He smiled, “Cool? Was London too hot for you then? I suppose it can be humid at this time of year.”

“Oh, no I meant cool like okay.” I felt embarrassed. His English had been so good I hadn’t thought that he wouldn’t know slang.

“Ahh... Okay. Yes, that’s the most known word in the world you know. After that is Coke. Both American words I believe. I’ve never really had the desire to really explore your country, but now that I see that they have such beautiful women there I must go one day. I am sorry though I must attend to some things in my study. I will leave you three to your own devices until dinner. Oh, and Vanessa please come by my study in two hours to work on some notes for me.”

“Okay.” She agreed.

“Okay.” He laughed, “Cool then.”

We laughed and watched him go.

“Isn’t he something?” My sister asked.

“Yeah, he’s quite charming. Handsome too. I can see why Tyler seems to be jealous.”

“I’m not jealous.” He protested.

“Well you don’t nee to be anyway. He’s much too old for me. He’s more Heather’s age.” She said kissing Tyler.

I felt a pang of jealousy as their lips touched.

“Why don’t Heather and me go up and have some girl talk?”

I agreed and I followed Vanessa to her room, which was larger than the guest rooms that Tyler and I had been given. In it there was a fireplace along with two chairs, and a large plush bed. We sat in the chairs.

“Ahh, it’s good to have the chance to relax. He’s been running me off my feet with work until you guys got here.”

“What sort of work are you doing?” I asked.

“First we’re just doing some notes. I’m doing research on his family in his family’s library. Then later we’ll actually start writing.”

“What’s the deal with the dress? You look all done up like you’re on your way to the ball in the pumpkin carriage.”

“Yeah, he’s a bit chauvinistic in that respect. He wants the staff to look our best at all times, so he insists I wear these. I’m sure he’d have the rest of the staff in suits and dresses if it didn’t interfere with their work. Besides it’s nice to dress up, feel like a real lady for a change.”

“Hmm... this from the girl who said she’d never wear a dress.”

“That was when I was younger.”

“That was last year. Now you’ve gone a long way from jeans and a t-shirt. You didn’t even both to stop at summer dresses, just right into antique clothing.”

“Vintage 1842.”

We both laughed.

“How about that necklace? Where did you get that?”

Vanessa fingered the necklace, which was a complicated gold design with that fire red gem in the centre. It hung just above her cleavage.

“It’s a family heirloom. He seems to have a lot of them. They all have this fire red gem in the design some how. It reflects the light so interestingly though. Catches the eye so well. Draws it to my, focus your mind.”

“It looks familiar. Does Tyler have one?”

Vanessa smiled, “Yes he does. Did he show it to you?”

“Yeah on the train, he used it to help me relax so my feet wouldn’t hurt anymore.”

“It helped you relax so well didn’t it? Just like now. You can just feel yourself falling into it’s centre, can’t you my sleepy sister?”

“Yeah.”

My head was buzzing as heaviness began to flood into my body. My arms were so warm and heavy. My neck began to give away, as my head fell forward. I managed to steady myself in the chair, but then my eyes felt so like lead weights were attached to them. All I could see was the gem, and my sister’s cleavage. All I could hear was my sister’s voice.

“Let it bring you into my power. You are relaxing so good. You are listening so good. Just let yourself go to sleep now, a deep obedient sleep NOW!”

I woke up with a start. It had been a strange dream, my sister hypnotizing me in her bedroom. I was laying on the top of my own bed in the guestroom assigned to me. Obviously I just returned here after our time in the garden.

I decided to change, and have a shower. I went to look for my clothes, but my backpack was missing. I went to look for Tyler.

“Yeah, it happens around here a lot. They take it away to wash everything. There’ll be stuff in the wardrobe that’ll fit you. Plus, there aren’t’ any showers, just baths. What do you think this is the Marriot?”

I laughed. He walked to me and put his arms around my waist, leaned in and began to kiss my neck. It felt so good, and I suddenly became so aroused.

“Look Vanessa’s going to be locked in that study for a few hours. Why don’t we have a bath together, it’ll be good. Sort of like on the train. I can help you relax.”

I agreed, though I know I should have felt bad. I was just feeling so jealous of my sister right then that I couldn’t resist the temptation of fucking her boyfriend in the bath.

The bath was one of those old fashioned ones that were set above the floor on feet. Except luckily it had modern plumbing, so soon it was filled with warm water. The two of us climbed in, me on top of Tyler. He entered me from behind, and it didn’t take long before we had to change the bath water.

After we had refilled it with more warm water we just lay there, me on top of him. I felt myself drifting for a while, so relaxed and so calm. I may have even dozed off because the next thing I knew all of our fingers and toes were wrinkled from the water.

We toweled each other off, and then went to our separate rooms to change for dinner. In my room I found a dress already laid out on the bed for me. It was a deep red colour, similar to the one that Vanessa had been wearing.

I slipped it on, and then went to see Tyler.

“This guy’s got some sort of red fetish, doesn’t he?” He joked when he saw me.

“Yeah, it’s odd.”

“But you look so fucking beautiful.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

We went down to the dinning room together. Vanessa and Lord DeBois were already seated at the table. The Lord stood up as we entered, and didn’t sit down until I had. We were served goblets of red wine, and then our meal.

Afterwards we went into his sitting room, to talk. A fire blazed. We had more wine, and then Tyler and Vanessa discreetly left, no doubt to have sex.

“Now that I have you alone, I must ask what is it that you do in America? I imagine a woman like you running a large corporation or being a movie actress.”

“You are too flattering. No I work on HTML. I do website design. Do you have the Internet here?”

“What in Europe or just in my castle? The answer is yes to both. I have a dedicated fiber optics line in my study. You’re surprised? Being landed-gentry doesn’t pay as well as it used to. I have had to take certain economic steps to maintain my level of comfort. I bought Microsoft at the right time, I sold my Internet shares at the right time.”

I nodded, and finished off my wine. Before I could say anything he refilled the glass again.

I felt so full, and heavy. The warmth from the fire and the wine was making me sleepy. “I think I need to go to bed now. I’m so tired, it must be from the long train ride.”

He smiled, “Yes it would be good for you to sleep now. I have so much planned for your stay, but perhaps tonight is too soon to fit everything in. But first I have one simple request. See I have been trying to decide who was the most beautiful, your sister or yourself. Why don’t you just look into the fire, and let your mind clear itself of any thought. Let the fire warm you and relax you as your mind opens itself to my voice. The fire is like a powerful red gem, one that relaxes you and entrances you.”

I looked right at the fire and suddenly my mind just went out. That’s all I can say. It’s like suddenly nothing was happening. The only thing I could even think of was what he was saying.

“Good, you have been conditioned so well. Tyler really is a useful person. Stand up and remove all of your uncomfortable clothing. Excellent, it feels so good to obey me, doesn’t it?”

With my eyes fixed on the fire I removed everything. Standing there naked I felt the flames’ warmth on my body. I felt his hands on me. Then I felt myself being lead away from the fire into a deep dark sleep.

““I’ve been having some weird dreams.” I confessed to Vanessa and Tyler at breakfast.

“Like what?” Vanessa asked. She was back to wearing a simple pair of jeans and her high school t-shirt.

“Really gothic stuff, being controlled by fire and stuff. It’s all very odd.”

“But probably pretty normal given where we are. Culture shock and stuff, your dreams are just playing on your concept of what happens in castles. Vampires and stuff.” Tyler explained.

“Yeah I’ve been having weird dreams too, but it’s normal.” Vanessa said.

It probably is normal, just a result of the location. Like the people who go to Egypt and end up thinking they’re some sort of religious figure like the next Jesus or something just because being exposed to all that history just warps their minds.

“Besides,” said Tyler, “the only thing either of you are controlled by is this pendant.”

With that he took out the pendant that he’d used to help me relax on the train. My eyes immediately focused on that, and everything sort of began to grow dim. Only the pendant and Tyler’s voice mattered.

“Yes, obey the pendant.” I heard myself and my sister say.

“Good girls. You’re such good subjects. It feels so nice to watch my magic gem control you. I am going to snap my fingers in a moment. You will both remember nothing of seeing the gem. However you will also give no more thought to strange dreams or strange feelings that you are having. Everything is normal here. You have no desire to leave the castle, you just want to remain here where you are safe and comfortable.”

“Safe and comfortable.” We repeated.

“Good. When I snap my fingers you will awake remembering nothing of this. However you will find that your blouse is much too uncomfortable to wear right now Heater. Your shirt is much too small for you to wear right now Vanessa. Safe, comfortable and happy.”

He snapped his fingers and suddenly everything came into focus.

“I’m going to take this off now. It’s much too tight for me. My breasts are too big for it.” My sister said, and then removed her shirt to reveal her perfectly round breasts.

“Good, because I was feeling was too constricted in this blouse too. I’ll just take it off, my bra too.” I said, removing the offending pieces of my clothing.

“Doesn’t that feel much better,” asked Tyler, “now that you’re safe and comfortable?”

“Yeah,” we both sighed, “safe and comfortable.”

I was helping my sister in the castle’s library, helping her find stuff on Lord DeBois’ family, when the Lord walked in. We were both still topless, and he seemed surprised when he saw up naked like that. Both Vanessa and I quickly grabbed books to cover ourselves up.

“We’re so sorry, we just felt better this way.” I explained quickly.

“Oh, my God. Please forgive us, we didn’t mean to be in here like this it was just...”

He laughed, “Don’t worry. We Europeans have a much more relaxed view of the human body than you Americans. Besides who am I to complain about such a view? Perhaps those books are a little too heavy for you weak submissive women to hold up. Perhaps you could just put them down and let your arms fall comfortably to one side.”

He was right the book was so heavy. I gladly put it down, and sighed in relief as my arms dropped to my sides.

“Excellent. Let me inspect the two of you together like this. Yours are a bit larger there Heather. I do like that. However they remain firm, despite no bra to support them. That is very good. But of course Vanessa’s are wonderful too. They’re darker, and I like that exotic touch. It would be a lucky man who had to choose between the two of you.”

“Thank you.” I said, though I realized I should probably have been offended. Here was this man judging us as if we were objects. But oddly enough it felt good when he talked about us that way.

“But I’ll let you get back to your work. I have to speak with young Tyler now.”

After he left I left as well, going up to my room to put on a shirt or at least a bra. On my way I passed by Lord DeBois’s study. I heard voices inside so I, being way too curious for my own good, stopped to listen.

I heard Tyler’s voice first, “That wasn’t part of the deal. I brought her here, now we get to leave.”

Then I heard Lord DeBois, “I am simply choosing between the two at this point. You will get your wish once I have selected.”

“But if you select Vanessa then I obviously can’t leave with Vanessa.”

“You don’t seem to have had much trouble getting closer than you were originally with Heather. I think she would be a lovely substitute. Yours is not to question me in this. I am the one who holds all the cards.”

I leaned in closer. What sort of deal had they struck? It didn’t sound very good, whatever it was. It was like they were choosing between my sister and me. I tried to see through the crack in the door, but couldn’t. I had to be content with just listening.

Lord DeBois was still talking. His voice had changed now, it was calm and soothing. “The fire red gem attracts your eye just as it does theirs. It helps you to relax and listen to my voice. It helps to focus your mind, to focus your thoughts on how to listen and obey. Feel your eyes growing heavy. You can’t look away, just relax and let yourself drift into blissful submission.”

My eyes became fixed on one of the torches that lit the hallway. I felt myself being pulled into the fire.

“Just let the fire red gem relax you and take you deeper. Feel the warmth on your body as your eyes grow heavy, and you grow sleepy. Sleepy and sleep now.”

My eyes fluttered closed and I felt myself falling backwards.

I woke up to pain. Vanessa was sitting over me, and I was on a bed.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I found you smack in the middle of the hallway outside Lord DeBois’ study. You’d passed out there.” She explained.

“Vanessa, I think something horrible is going on. Lord DeBois and Tyler have some sort of deal to...”

“To what?”

“I don’t know. It sounded like they were going to pick between us. One would get you and one would get me.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad, does it?”

“What?”

“Well I mean I love Tyler, but I’m so attracted to Lord DeBois. I wouldn’t mind being claimed by either of them.”

“You’re crazy. I think Lord DeBois has been hypnotizing us, that’s why we’ve been having strange dreams. That’s why we’ve been feeling so tired.”

“I know that silly. I was researching the red gem that he has in his ring, and I have on my necklace. It’s an old family object of entrancement. It has helped the family hypnotize anyone they wanted for generations.”

“You knew that?”

“Of course. I even used it on you, remember. Think back to that first day in my bedroom.”

“But why?”

“Because I wanted you. I think Lord DeBois changed me in some way. I wanted your body, naked. I wanted to taste you, and to feel you. I knew Tyler had used you in the same way, so you were easy pickings.”

I tried to sit up, but my body wouldn’t respond.

“Why can’t I move?”

“You sprained your ankle when you fell. So we felt it was a good idea to give you a little bit of a shot for the pain. It’ll help you accept your fate.”

“Which is?”

“To be my wife.” Lord DeBois’ voice said from the doorway.

“What?”

“Tonight I will complete your enslavement. Then we will be married. After the horrible events with Tyler your sister will decide to live with us. She’ll be my secretary and my writer in residence. Maybe even lover. You will however bear my name and my children.”

“What accident with Tyler?”

“Well after he attacked you he flew into a rage of jealousy when he realized that Vanessa didn’t love him anymore. He beat her, and she was forced to shoot him dead. To save her own life, you understand.” He smiled at me.

“She doesn’t look beaten.”

“Well not yet, obviously he hasn’t done it. But once I am sure you’re well and truly mine, it will be done.”

“I won’t submit to you. I won’t marry you, I won’t be a slave.” I said, trying to move, but my body wouldn’t respond.

“You’re so beautiful laying there totally relaxed. Vanessa my dear, don’t you agree?”

“Yes my Lord. She’s stunning.”

“Good, to help with the entrancement why don’t you begin to pleasure her orally?”

“Yes my Lord.” With that my sister leaned in and began to lick my naked torso. I felt her tongue on my breasts, as her hands quickly undid my jeans, and pulled them off of me. Then she went to my shaved clit. I felt an intense burst of pleasure surge through my body, as her tongue entered me.

Lord DeBois walked to the edge of the bed. He made a first and turned his hand to reveal a ring. Set in the gold ring was that stone again. Fire red, and immediately compelling.

“Just follow the ring. So easy to relax, so easy to submit. You feel so good right now, only I can ever make you feel so good. So good, relaxed and sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy. Let the wave of heavy submission sweep over you. You have fallen so easily into a trance before, now this last time will be your last. When you awake you will be totally bonded to me, totally submissive and totally obedient.”

“No.” I said, trying to look away.

“Yes. Now, heavy, sleepy and hypnotized. Sleep NOW!”

He shouted those last words. My eyes slammed shut and everything went blank.

Dear Mum and Dad,

It is so weird that I would find true love out here, in Europe. But Lord DeBois is the love of my life. I am so happy with him, happier than I ever thought possible. It’s so nice to feel safe and comfortable in his castle.

Vanessa is doing well. The police concluded it was self-defense and all charges have been dropped. She’s going to stay here for comfort though. What Tyler did is still a shock to us. And for work, she’s doing really well on the history of Lord DeBois’ family.

Hope all is well.

Love Heather.

The end.