The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eva Undone

It had all started when Eva Stuart stepped off of the bus in a quaint little village outside of Deva, Romania. It was a beautiful village and Eva was grateful that her tour group would be resting their overnight before the long bus ride to Bucharest and the trip back home to Boston. It was nearly time for Eva to begin her junior year of college. She was excited to get back to school, but Eva was dreading the long flight home.

Eva enthusiastically toured the shops of the small village. She was pretty girl with long black hair, slender figure, and emerald green eyes. She soon caught the eye of a local boy. He followed her into small town square they were soon chatting and laughing. It wasn’t long before she discovered his name was Stefan. They spent the afternoon together and he shyly kissed goodbye after begging her to meet him at a local pub that evening.

Eva found him sitting at the back of the club his warm brown eyes sizing her up and enjoying her approach. They had barely begun to drink when Eva felt a cold chilly breeze blow past the table. She looked to Stefan whose eyes had grown large with terror. He was barely able to mouth the word, “No!” before darkness surrounded them.

Eva awoke to hard marble. She opened her eyes and they adjusted to the candle lit room. It was large and elegant. Elegant tapestries hung from the walls, and the candles revealed many statues and an elaborate pattern in the marble. Eva’s eyes followed several marble steps to the top, where sitting on ornate silver thrones sat three handsome men silently watching her. Eva’s eyes refocused and when she looked up again the figure in the center stood directly in front of her. He had hair as dark as midnight and that were blood red. He had features that were aristocratic and elegant.

“Oh.“ stammered Eva. She still felt as if she were emerging from a fog.

“Do not be afraid pretty one.” purred the strange man as he lightly brushed Eva’s long hair, “I am Lucien, by what name are you called?”

“I- I am Eva. Eva Stuart. What-Who- What is this place and . . .”

“Eva, such a beautiful name,” he smoothly replied, “ As I have said, I am Lucien Dalca. My brothers and I rule this region of Romania.”

“Rule? Like a prince?’ Eva asked. “Why do you have—“

“My brothers and I are descended from the ruling class of Vampires.”

Eva blinked and then terrified she whispered, “Vampire, as in . . . .”

Lucien allowed his fangs to lengthen. “Yes pretty one, as in vampire.”

Stefan pushed forward and was immediately stopped by guards who had the same unearthly glow as the three brothers. “Let her go!” he raged, “she is not from here, she does not understand . . . “

Lucien had already tired of the boys rantings.

“She is in our kingdom is she not.” Lucien replied calmly. Lucien had already tired of the boys rantings.

“Kill him.” Lucien said matter of factly as he stared into Eva’s terrified green eyes.

“No!” she screamed reaching for him. Stefan was the only anchor she had left to the world she knew. Although she barely knew him, she couldn’t bear to see suffering. “Leave him alone. Please!” Desperate she screamed, “Please take me!”

“How extraordinary!” said Lucien stepping forward closer to Eva

“You would be willing to forfeit your life to save this useless boy?”

Lucien took a moment to drink in Eva’s potent and alluring scent.

“I accept your offer young Eva.” Lucien said eyeing , “I accept your life for ”.

Stefan lunged forward a roar erupting from his throat, “NO! EVA NO! ”

Lucien waved his hand and the Dalca guard dragged Stefan to the doorway.

“Goodbye, my young friend” Lucien called after him. “So now Eva Stuart” said Lucien turning his fire red eyes to the trembling girl, “What shall we do with you now?”

The vampires in the room gave a low hiss.

“I will be happy to dispose of her master.” said Lucy stepping forward.

“That will be unnecessary dear one.” Lucien said kissing the young vampire he regarded as a daughter on her hand. “I will- deal with Ms. Stuart”

Lucy let out a low menacing hiss.

“Enough Lucy!” commanded Valentin “You know our law. Lucien has claimed her. It is his right!”

Lucien lithely approached Eva and stroked her cheek. “Sleep now Eva, we must feed . . . . “

Eva felt a slow warm feeling embrace her. Slowly her terror and sadness faded to black.

Eva opened her eyes slowly and the darkness receded. She looked at the room around her. It was opulent with gold leaf statues and oil painting. She lay on a large carved mahogany bed with blood red velvet curtains. She sat up stunned.

Eva slipped from the bed further appraised her surroundings. “What the hell hap—“ and then it all came back to her. Romania. She was in Romania. All of it had happened. Eva had saved Stefan, and then she had lost her freedom. Eva felt her knees give way. Tears began to flow down her cheeks and she began to grieve for her Mother and her Father, her brother, her best friend Angel, and all of her friends at school

There was a single knock and in strode a strikingly beautiful human girl named Bianca. “Good Morning Ms. Stuart, I have brought your breakfast.”

Eva looked up through her tears, “My what? I thought that . . . “.

Bianca didn’t answer her, “ Have a pleasant morning Ms. Stuart.” She placed the tray on a small finely carved table in the corner, and swept out of the room.

Eva stood and slid back onto the bed and curled up into a ball. She had no interest in food. All she wanted was for this nightmare to end. Lunchtime arrived. Bianca arrived, made small talk and removed the untouched breakfast tray and replaced it with a lunch tray. Eva remained on the bed unmoving.

Lucien watched Eva through one of the gilded mirrors. “Yes, my pet . . . deny yourself . . . that is excellent . . . it will only increase your hunger.” Lucy stepped next to Lucien.

“How is your little -guest?” Lucy asked irritated by Eva’s continued presence.

“My dear Lucy,” Lucien consoled, “Eva is no threat to your position in the family”

Lucy smiled, “Of course not. It seems . . . cruel . . . why not drain her and be done.”

“I forget,” Lucien indulged, “how very young you are Lucy. There are all kinds of pleasure. I will . . .” he paused, “indulge in Eva. . . in my own time.”

“As you wish master.” Lucy said bowing.

By dinner time Eva had managed to sit and slip her feet back to the floor. She once again regarded her surroundings. There was an open door at the back of the bedchamber. Eva quietly stepped through the doorway unsure of what she would find. Everywhere Eva looked there were gold and black marble fixtures, not the least of which was an enormous black marble tub. Eva slipped into an alcove for a “human moment” when she realized that her stomach was growling.

“Great.” said Eva glumly as she held her stomach, “Fatten me up for the kill, I don’t think so”. Eva stepped back into the bedchamber. Lucien was standing in the middle of the room.

“Young Eva, you are looking beautiful . . . and you . . . smell wonderful” Lucien stepped forward

Eva was confused, “Beautiful, I . . “ she looked down and noticed her black silk and lace nightgown “How did I . . .What did you do to . . . Why don’t you just kill me and get this over with.” Eva finished angrily.

“You are surrounded by such beauty, as you should be beautiful Eva . . ” Lucien said slipping his hand down her cheek. “ You said it yourself my dear, your life is mine now to do with as I choose, and now It is about time to explain the rules of the household.”

“Vampires have rules? . . . .” Eva interrupted

“There are always rules beautiful Eva. Soon you will understand. Come Bianca.” Bianca obediently entered the room carrying Eva’s tray. “ You see Eva, your time here need not be unpleasant. I can be a most gracious host. Come here child.” Lucien called to Bianca. She unquestioningly took Lucien’s hand. He pulled her in front of him “You see my beautiful Eva, I can give you unbelievable pleasure. . .” Lucien ran his tongue along Bianca’s jaw line. She quivered and sighed. “ . . .I can fill you with decadence . . . . .” Lucien slipped his hand into Bianca’s bodice and began to stroke her breast and tease her nipple with his fingers. Bianca’s eyes rolled back and she began to moan. “ . . . but if you deny me or refuse my hospitality . . . .” Lucien’s other hand snaked around Bianca’s neck and slowly began to constrict.

Eva watched in horror as Bianca’s eyes grew wide with terror as she began to choke. “Stop, please . . .I’d do what you want . . . .PLEASE!” Eva screamed. Lucien released Bianca’s throat and she fell to the floor. A guard walked into the room assisted Bianca her feet. Lucien signaled to him to remove Bianca with a dismissive wave of his hand.

“ . . . You see Eva, I can be reasonable and accommodating. Now, I fear I have kept you from your meal. I must see to my own . . . thirst. I trust you will find the food irresistible. Remember this lesson Beautiful Eva. . .” said Lucien stroking her neck, then taking her hand “there will be great pleasure . . “he began squeeze her hand until it was so painful that she cried out, and fell to her knees ” . . . or great suffering. The choice is yours.”

Eva grabbed her wrist and began to rub. She looked up to find that she was alone in the room. Sobs began to erupt from Eva as she curled up on the floor.

What seemed like hours passed. Eva had long since stopped sobbing. It was almost as if there were no more tears or feelings. Eva’s stomach began to rumble this time more insistent. Despite the horror of her situation, Eva found it more and more difficult to refuse the aroma of the food on the tray which had once again been discreetly replaced.

Eva stood up wobbly from her encounter with Lucien. She crossed the room to the plate of food. The aroma was enticing. Lucien watched Eva from behind the mirror, “Oh yes my dear, take it just one bite . . .” He watched as she took a corner off of the piece of meat on the platter. Lucien found himself getting excited. More excited that he had been in a century. “Yess . . taste it.” He hissed. Eva slipped the small corner of meat between her lips, and closed her eyes in satisfaction. “mmmm” she said licking her fingers.

It took centuries of control to keep Lucien from tearing through the mirror and take Eva. This was the sweet torture that Lucien had been seeking for so long. Fearing that his discipline could slip and spoil his fun, he reluctantly turned from Eva who was now devouring all of meat on the platter with her fingers ignoring the gilded flatware. Lucien swallowed his venom. Yes he must feed quickly or he would ruin everything.

Eva finished every bit of food on her tray. She reached for the golden goblet and smelled its contents. Red wine. Yuck. She never touched the stuff, and yet she felt her mouth began to water. It was something in the smell, it was salty. . . or something. She tipped the goblet and took a taste. It was to her surprise delicious. Eva drained the goblet, and refilled her glass with the golden carafe next to her tray. Before she knew it, Eva had finished every bit of food and wine on the table.

Eva’s lips began to tingle. All fear and the horror of her situation began to fade away. She began to feel blissfully numb. Eva made her way to the large four poster bed. She laid back on the bed pleasantly full and well, tingly. Eva was unable to feel any terror at the thought of the Dalca slipping something in her food. She was now distracted by the tingling in her lips. She ran her fingers over her mouth and little sparks of pleasure ran down her spine. She became distracted by the feeling of her hair, silky against her hand.

The tingling sensation spread from her lips slowly down her body. Eva stroked her cheek down her shoulder. She felt chills. Eva felt her nipples come to hard points straining for relief. She sighed as she began to rub them. Oblivious to everything but the feeling of tingling on her skin Eva began touch the skin of her stomach and thighs.

It was then that Eva began to feel the pulsing between her legs. Eva writhed feeling the satin and lace caressing her body. She slid her hand between her thighs stroking the outer lips of her pussy. “Ohhhh . . .” she moaned. Eva began to stroke herself. She felt her hips begin to sway and buck as she strained to feel the tingling pleasure. Suddenly the world came apart and Eva fell back against the velvet pillows exhausted. She fell asleep with her hand still embedded in her satin panties enclosing her twitching pussy.

Lucien swept into the room and smiled at Eva. It was all working out perfectly. Lucien was delighted. Lucien could easily order one of his guard or one of his many servants to tend to Eva. He wasn’t however willing to share in his little game. He found that his brothers were becoming impatient for him to “dispatch” with his guest so he could get on with the business of dispensing justice to the locals who sorely required punishment. He turned and studied his prize, so innocent, so beautiful, so mouthwatering.

Lucien approached the bed. Lucien drew Eva’s hand from her panties. He smelled her hand. delicious. It smelled of desire and her sex. He felt himself growing hard. Lucien ran his palm down her thigh. He could take her now, spill his seed and drain her in orgasm. Lucien shivered, no, no, his lost brother Ewan had taught him that self denial and patience could have its rewards.

Lucien lifted the unconscious Eva off of the bed and carried her to the bathroom. Slowly and carefully he lowered her into the bath. He slid his fingers through Eva’s soft hair and across her smooth warm skin. Eva’s warmth was intoxicating. Lucien gently washed and dried her, and carried her back to the room laying her still unconscious form in the luxurious velvet sheets. Bianca entered the chamber quietly left Eva’s next meal.

Lucien stared at his beautiful Eva. He felt his arousal growing. Smiling he drew a jeweled dagger from his ornate judges robe. He turned and crossed the room. With a shiver of desire Lucien sliced his finger and black blood began to flow. He dripped some of his blood into an empty golden goblet. Lucien then turned to the golden carafe full of wine left for Eva next to her food. He stood dripping just enough of his blood into Eva’s wine. Lucien’s wound was healed as he drifted back to Eva. He slowly trailed his finger down her body lingering over her moistening pussy. She moaned and arched to meet Lucien’s touch. “Yessss my Eva. ” Lucien hissed as withdrew from the room enjoying Eva’s lingering aroma on his fingers.

It was several hours before Eva began to stir. She sat up dizzy and disoriented. She looked around the room allowing her eyes to adjust. The room was dancing with warm candlelight. How long had she been sleeping? It must have been hours. Eva struggled to remember the night before. She felt as if she had just eaten, yet her stomach was once again rolling with hunger. The smell of food and wine drifted across the room. She had little time to consider her desperate situation with Lucien or the other Dalca.

Eva barely spared a thought for her friends, family, or her lost life. All that mattered was consuming the feast before her. Eva sat in the finely carved chair and looked at the feast . The smell of the wine called to her. Something in the back of her mind registered that something was not right. The wine’s potent aroma slowly eroded her resistance. Eva lifted the golden goblet to her lips. Eva savored the salty yet sweet taste. She immediately felt her arousal begin. With every sip Eva’s arousal grew and her conscious mind began to slip away. Eva unabashedly began to fondle her breasts and began stroking her pussy the tingle that flowed through her body was delicious. She grunted grinding against her hand. “Oh,oh, oh,” The image in Eva’s mind began to focus. She no longer saw the boy with soft brown eyes and golden hair. She was imagining Lucien’s fingers pumping her pussy. Eva screamed and collapsed in orgasm.

Many days later, Eva awoke once again on the large mahogany bed. It had been several hours since her last “feeding”. Eva stomach growled, she looked to the table and was disappointed that an empty tray greeted her. She stood and slid into a red velvet robe. Eva now felt only brief twinges of loss or fear at her situation. As soon as her mind would chase the thoughts of her former life her stomach would growl and she would feed.

She did not question the changes that were beginning to occur in her appearance. Eva’s eyes and hair began to darken. They were now a dark brown almost black color. Eva’s already pale skin was a luminescent pearly white. She didn’t notice that her lips began thicken and turn a deep ruby color. Eva’s breasts had begun to swell and her nipples darkened. The slightest touch caused them to become erect and aching.

Eva impatiently fastened the sash of her robe. Where was her wine? She needed it. Eva impatiently paced up and down her floor. She sighed with relief as Bianca entered the room. Eva turned and was immediately disappointed. Bianca did not bring the golden carafe or the precious wine. Instead, she arrived with two maids. Eva expressed desire for the wine. Bianca only smiled and said, “Our master will be arriving soon. We must prepare you.”

The maids assisted Eva with her bath. As time passed and the servants attended her, the cravings began to lessen They began to fix her hair and apply make-up. As Eva’s painful cravings began to subside and her mine began to clear. She began to think of her life in at home and felt for the first time in days the loss of her family and rest of the people she loved. Eva’s sadness was interrupted by the maids who presented Eva with a black lace and satin gown.

“I can’t wear that!” Eva said out loud scandalized

“You’ll look beautiful Eva.” said Bianca reassuringly.

“I appreciate this really, but I would just like my clothes back.” asked Eva awkwardly. The maids exchanged knowing looks. The master said to notify him when the girl’s “personality” returned.

It had been a day or two since Lucien had seen Eva as his presence had become necessary in the Dalca court. Family business was complete and he was now free to continue Eva’s –education . Lucien smiled when he saw the beautiful vision awaiting him in the guest bedchamber. Lucien was delighted that his absence had allowed his Eva’s mind to clear somewhat. Now she would be vunerable and hungry. He couldn’t wait to see the desire and hunger in her eyes. He grew hard at the thought.

Lucien swept into the bedchamber his red eyes gleaming.

“Hello my beauty.” Lucien gifted Eva with a magnificent smile. “I hope your stay has been pleasant.”

“Well, “ Eva said cautiously ,” it is all a little fuzzy.”

Lucien took Eva’s hand, “I regret the time I have had to spend away from you my dear.” She found herself being drawn closer to Lucien.

“Is there anything you require my dear? ” Lucien asked eyes sparkling in anticipation.

Eva licked her lips at the thought of the wine she craved. “I am . . . well . . .thirsty.”

Lucien allowed his fingers to trace along Eva’s cheek. “You wish to drink my Eva?. . “ He drew a jeweled dagger from his robes. He dragged the sharp surface across one of his long fingers. Black blood began to flow through his pale skin.

“What the hell are you . . . .” Eva cried beginning to jerk away from Lucien, until the sweet and salty aroma of his rich blood reached her senses. Eva’s eyes grew wide in horror. It was the “wine” she had been craving, and it was Lucien’s blood. Even as the realization filled her with terror, cravings of desire tore through her body.

Eva licked her lips with desire and regarded Lucien with growing longing. “Would you like to drink from me sweet Eva?” asked Lucien . He reached forward lightly guided her head closer . Eva started to turn away but swept her tongue across her lush red lips. Pleasure began to course through Eva’s body as she imagined savoring the “sweet wine” as it flowed between her lips.

Lucien’s eyes danced in triumph. “Yesssss,” he hissed barely above a whisper, “Yessss Eva, drink my sweet.” Eva extended her tongue and ever so lightly touched Lucien’s finger tip. Her nipples began to harden and her pussy began to flow. “I. . . I . . .” she whispered. Lucien drew his finger away from her lips.

“Unless of course, “ he said abruptly pulling away, “this is distasteful to you.”

“I . . . want . . . .” she whispered and she nearly convulsed with desire.

“What do you want Eva?” he asked ruthlessly.

“I . . .want to drink . . . . .from you.” She whispered defeated by her lust for his blood.

“Of course my pretty.” said Lucien licking his lips as he slid the tip of his finger through her ruby red lips.

“Suckle Eva,” coaxed Lucien. He moaned with pleasure as Eva gently began to suck the blood from his finger. “Yessss.” he hissed as pull of her lips became more and more demanding. Lucien ran his free hand down Eva’s gown. He slid his hand and long fingers between her thighs to her dripping pussy. Lucien inserted his long fingers inside her. “Oh yesss my pretty drink” he began run his thumb across her sensitive mound and he pumped his fingers in and out.”

Eva’s hips began to grind up and down, and her head rolled back. Lucien’s black blood trickled from the corner of her mouth. Lucien massaged Eva’s breasts through the satin material. “ Do you want this pleasure?” Lucien hissed in Eva’s ear. She could only grunt in response lost in the pleasure rippling through her body. “Tell me . . . .” he his whispered insistently.

Eva could only chant “uh uh yes, yes uh, uh, yes.!” Eva began to moan and whimper feeling her orgasm building . She continued to ride Lucien’s fingers. Cupped Eva’s hand in his own and drew her hand under her breast and across her sensitive nipples.

“Feel it Eva, yesss that is it. Look into my eyes beautiful Eva. . . . . . Come for me my pretty.”

Eva screamed out and slumped forward panting, her face glistening with perspiration. Lucien smiled as he withdrew his fingers. He lifted her from the gilded chair and carried her to the bed. He snapped his fingers and Bianca entered the room. Eva slowly rolled her body back and forth as if delirious from fever. Lucien touched Eva’s forehead. She moaned and arched to meet his hand.

“The blood of a vampire can be very potent pretty one. Rest a moment my dear. Bianca . . . “ The pretty human immediately sank to her knees. She opened the front of Lucien’s robe and slipped her lips around Lucien’s enormous cockhead. Lucien smiled “Yess Bianca, you serve me well. . . . . “

Slowly Eva began to fade back into consciousness. Desire still flowed through her veins, yet she couldn’t ignore her feelings of shame and guilt. What the hell was she doing?! What was wrong with her? Sucking Lucien’s blood? Eva tried to focus and clear her mind, yet the aroma of sex and blood were still in the air. She turned her head to see Lucien holding Bianca’s hair and her willing lips wrapped around Lucien’s enormous cock.

Eva tried to sit up but was too dizzy to move. “Yes, Bianca dear, suck it, use your beautiful lips. “ He continued to fuck Bianca’s mouth. Lucien reached down exposed Bianca’s bouncing tits, and grabbed her nipples. Lucien’s eyes met Eva’s as he pumped his seed down Bianca’s willing throat.

Bianca bowed her head and said simply, “It was a pleasure to serve you master.” She left the bedchamber without refastening her blouse. Lucien smiled at Eva and refastened his robe.

“Did you enjoy watching my pleasure sweet Eva? I more than enjoyed yours.” purred Lucien

“What are—What is happening to me” asked a still groggy Eva struggling to sit up.

“Dearest Eva, you are intoxicating.” answered Lucien, “I can see now why my brothers have such- colorful fantasies about you. Even now, your body craves what only I can give you.”

Eva lowered her eyes. Lucien was right. She could feel them desire for Lucien spreading through her body. She was filled with self loathing.

“You crave me don’t you sweetest Eva?”Lucien smiled in wicked satisfaction. “There is nothing to be ashamed of Eva, you were made for pleasure, your foolish parents have taught you resist your feelings.. . “ Lucien reached out and unbuttoned her night gown freeing her newly enlarged tits. “It can be so much more fun if you give into them . . . .” He flicked his tongue across her dark nipple making it instantly erect. Eva let out a moan.

Lucien immediately pulled away leaving Eva feeling exposed and unsatisfied. “I regret dearest Eva, that I must leave you now.” She looked at him eyes almost pleading. “Fear not dear one, someone will be along to bring you your evening meal. We must keep up your strength.” He turned with a chuckle and left the chamber. Eva curled up on the bed shaking. Tears of frustration and embarrassment flowed down began to stream down her cheeks.

Several hours later she was awakened by the chamber door. Bianca entered carrying Eva’s tray. “Good afternoon Miss Eva. I am to see to your bath and evening meal. Eva did not resist Bianca as she pulled off the black lace and satin gown, and slid a black velvet robe around her shoulders. Bianca guided Eva to black marble tub. Blood red rose petals floated on the surface of bath. White candles lit the area around the tub with a soft glow.

Eva couldn’t help but sigh with pleasure as she slipped her feet into the tub. The warm water flowed around her body. She was unable to completely relax however as cravings and hunger once again began to roll through her body. Bianca left the room and returned with a goblet filled with the bloodwine Eva now drank for sustenance. Briefly Eva considered resisting the sweet smelling liquid, but she soon gave in relishing the rich flavor.

While Eva savored the bloodwine, Bianca gathered Eva’s new ebony colored hair and swept to the side and took a velvet wash cloth and began to wash around Eva’s shoulders. Eva tensed at the feeling of wash cloth. “Shhhh Miss Eva, Master Lucien says I am to see to your bath relax. That’s it Miss Eva.” Eva drifted with the feeling of the wash cloth traveling up and down her shoulders and spine. She barely noticed when the wash cloth was temporarily withdrawn, followed by the sound of rustling silk. Eva opened her eyes when she felt a ripple across water.

Bianca sat in the marble tub on her knees. “Now Miss Eva, allow me to continue your bath.” Bianca slid the wash cloth up and down Eva’s neck.

“Hey what are you . . . “ slurred Eva as the potent effects of the bloodwine began to flow through Eva.

“Shhhh Miss, “ said Bianca continuing to stroke Eva with the wash cloth, “ . . . I am to see to your every pleasure . . . “ she soothed as she pulled Eva into a sensual kiss.

Eva did not resist as Bianca continued to kiss her. Bianca’s tongue roamed freely around Eva’s mouth. Bianca’s hands ran up and down Eva’s arms and across her chest. She cupped Eva’s breasts and drew her thumbs across her nipples. Eva moaned “Yessss.” Bianca bent forward and ran her long red tongue across one Eva’s nipples. She sucked and nibbled until Eva was whimpering with desire. Bianca reached down and pulled the golden drain top. As the water drained from the tub, Bianca kissed her way down Eva’s body past Eva’s navel to the top of her pussy.

Bianca pushed Eva’s shoulders until she leaned against the back of the marble tub. Bianca kneeled on the floor of the tub. She spread Eva’s legs and began to lick up the side of her thighs. Eva panted with desire as Bianca’s tongue found Eva’s swollen clit and began to lick and suck it. Eva curled her fingers around Bianca’s head and pulled her into wet pussy. “Ohhhh yesss, suck it please” Eva moaned bucking against her lips. Bianca continued to lick and suck Eva’s pussy until she screamed out in orgasm. Eva found herself energized by her orgasm and looked at Bianca with desire.

Bianca took Eva’s hands and placed them on her own tits and moaned, “Please Miss Eva touch them.” Eva’s eyes continued to be glazed over with desire as the bloodwine now ruled her mind as well as her body. Eva stroked her fingers across Bianca nipples. Eva pushed Bianca back across the tub and began to lick and suck her nipples. Bianca’s head rolled back in pleasure, “Yes Miss Eva please suck my tits, oh yes”. Eva’s hands roamed freely over Bianca’s body. Bianca guided Eva’s hands to her pussy. Eva began to stroke Bianca’s pussy pumping her hand in and out. “Oh yes Miss, please, “ she begged, “make me cum.” Bianca screamed as an orgasm rocked her body.

“Well, well, well . . . What do we have here?” asked Lucien with a cocked eyebrow. “Eva, how naughty of you . . . ” said Lucien with a wicked smile “I do believe it is time we continued your . . . education. ”

Bianca and two of the Dalca maids had arranged her flowing ebony hair into a priceless gold and ruby clip. Eva hardly noticed. Any lingering guilt or worry had melted away as Eva had consumed a second goblet of bloodwine and smiled at herself in mirror, licking the last black drops from her lips. She didn’t notice that her make-up had been perfected or that her eyes once a soft brown had turned a deep brown black. Eva’s only thoughts now were of Lucien and the delicious shivers that now traveled through her body.

Eva entered the bedchamber dressed in a velvet robe. Lucien stood to greet her and extended his hand, “My dear Eva come to me.” Lucien’s eyes glittered in lust as Eva crossed the room. The front of her robe came open, and he delighted in the bounce of her full breasts and the sway of her round hips. It was the look in her eyes that caused his cock to harden. Gone was the sweet innocent in her place was a hungry and lustful dark angel.

“It is time dear Eva, for you feel the depths of my passion for you.” He inhaled her intoxicating scent now laced with his blood. “Is that what you want dearest Eva?”

“Yesss” she hissed with passion.

Lucien’s eyes glimmered, “So, be it.” he pulled a dagger from his robe and cut a deep line across his chest. “Come my Eva. Drink.” He drew Eva toward him. Eva smiled as she licked her lips in anticipation. Lucien leaned back on a velvet couch. He guided Eva until she had straddled his legs positioned over his engorged cock. “Tonight when you drink beautiful one, you will be bound to me, lust for me, serve me, ”

He roughly twisted her hair in his long fingers and held her so that she had to stare into his black and thirsty eyes. Slowly he forced her body down onto his cock. She screamed in passion and in pain, her eyes rolling back in her head. He lifted her writhing body and forced her back down the massive shaft relishing the sound of flesh tearing. Lucien continued to force Eva’s stretched and torn pussy up and down his shaft until he was slick with her blood and arousal. She started to moan and grunt more with pleasure than with pain.

He smiled his white predatory teeth gleaming. “Now Eva! Drink .”

Eva unable to resist Lucien’s flowing blood, she latched on to his wound and began to suck. With each pull of her lips Lucien was drawn closer to the edge of orgasm. He continued to fuck her as he chanted and ancient spell binding Eva’s life force to his own.

Bianca had followed Eva into the room and was unable to resist the spectacle unfolding in the bedchamber. She should feel some fear at the thought of her impending death. She could however feel nothing but lust. Bianca found that she was unable to draw her hands away from her body. She stroked her slit and rode her own fingers moaning and bucking.

Lucien raised his hand beckoning Bianca to him. Eva screamed in orgasm as Lucien pumped his seed into her dripping pussy. Bianca’s final scream was one of orgasm and pain as Lucien’s teeth ripped her delicate throat and started to drain her blood. As he fed, Lucien’s eyes gradually changed from black to red. When Bianca was nearly drained he turned to Eva blood dripping from his lips. Barely able to stop himself from finishing Bianca, Lucien forced Eva’s lips to Bianca’s throat. “Drain her.” he snarled.

Overcome by craving and bloodlust, Eva fixed her lips to Bianca’s nearly lifeless body and began draining the last of her blood. She became more and more frenzied her hips rocking on Lucien’s cock. Eva dropped Bianca’s lifeless body and screamed in orgasm as she came again. Bianca’s blood dripped down her chin. Finally spent and exhausted, Eva passed out in Lucien’s arms