The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Evening Well Spent

It wasn’t that Mr. Greylight actually planned to cause any chaos this evening. He wasn’t even in that foul a mood, which for him was actually saying something. He simply wanted a milkshake. Why he wanted one, even he wasn’t sure. But driving the lonely stretch of highway home gave him the sudden longing for a good old fashioned milkshake.

He’d visited this mall long ago, but had avoided it since. The people there bothered him. They brought out his nasty side which was never a good thing for them. Of course he could never deny that chaos was an enjoyable diversion from normal drab existence.

It could have been that very draw, the call of pushing chaos upon the masses that ended up making Mr. Greylight pull into the parking lot. Even as he stood at the entrance to the monument to modern consumerism, he could feel it. Just beneath the desire for a milkshake, it was calling out to him, making him smile as he entered and made his way to the food court.

Luckily it wasn’t quite as bad as he remembered. The late hour meant the mall would be closing in a couple of hours. It meant the packed lobby in the food court was only half filled with the usual variety of shoppers, loiterers, and kids avoiding going home.

Unfortunately, the late hour also meant a few of the restaurants were already closed. He grumbled as he stood in line behind a large man and his far too attractive wife. Obviously a marriage based on money, he thought.

The burger joint was appropriately named The Joint, and from what Mr. Greylight could see, the employees knew a thing or two about joints.

In the back, behind some heated shelves, a scraggly haired kid, tall and skinny, flipped burgers on a griddle. Not too far away another kid, looking almost half-asleep, leaned halfway on and off a barstool. His eyes were more focused on the clock than his work lifting fries from the grease.

The lone girl taking orders seemed all attitude and lacking of any semblance of customer respect. She barked out orders over her microphone as though the people ordering food were somehow infringing on her personal time to primp and paint her nails.

The fact this girl was even sitting there, one leg folded over another, painting her nails between orders, began to bother Mr. Greylight more and more the closer he actually came to the front of the line.

Teenagers, he thought. All of them were teenagers. If there was an adult managing the place, he or she clearly wasn’t paying much attention. These poor excuses for workers were more representative of how not to run a business. It was more than annoying. It was inexcusable.

The power was building inside. He always felt that first. He didn’t come here for this, but if he had to he would. He’d teach everyone here a lesson in chaos if he had to.

Turning to take his angry glare off the girl manning the counter, Mr. Greylight looked out over the food court.

There were several tables filled with typical teenage kids, not all that different from those working The Joint. He noticed a few teenage girls. And it wasn’t out of any perverted thrill that he noticed them.

How could anyone not notice girls who dressed the way these did? They had mini-skirts that showed more leg than was decent. They wore little half-tops that barely covered their tits and revealed all of their very firm tummies. They had makeup thickly applied to cheeks and around their eyes, as though somehow it made them look more mature. It succeeded in making them look like whores on their first night out.

Naturally, the girls weren’t just noticed by Mr. Greylight. Many others glanced their way. A few boys, appearing to be within the same age range as the girls, passed by and grinned. He saw a couple of them stopping, appearing to speak. What the girls did in response annoyed him even more.

With a roll of the eyes so obvious even he could see it across the food court, the girls laughed and quickly humiliated the boys into walking away, heads low and confidence clearly shattered.

What gave teenage girls the bitch gene? Was it their parents, maybe the mother? Mr. Greylight had seen it too many times to think it was simply a quirk that sometimes presented itself. Maybe it was the media. Maybe modern media taught girls that when they were slim and attractive, they needed to match the outer good looks with inner ugliness. Whatever it was, it wasn’t helping Mr. Greylight in the momentary management of his anger.

“Next!” Girl behind the counter called out, louder than necessary and with the clear tone that indicated she shouldn’t have to be here.

The man and his slim wife walked up to the counter. The wife never said a word, content to let the man do all the talking.

That was another thing that bothered the hell out of Mr. Greylight. Women wanted equal rights. They fought so hard to get it, to be treated with respect. And then, some of them like little miss money tart in front of him chose to dress all slutty and flashy, hang on to her man’s arm as though the rather rounded man with glasses was some Don Juan, and allow him to speak for her. They not only deserved to have more respect for themselves, it should be required. It shouldn’t just be glossed over.

He turned and looked around the mall again, trying to find anything to soothe his burning temples. There was one older couple, not exactly old by any means, but older than the kids occupying several tables. Maybe they were more of what made Mr. Greylight feel calm.

The man seemed normal enough, not overly attractive, but with a rather geekish charm that matched the look of his wife. She was thin, rather spindly almost, with her dark hair pulled back into what came close to a bun. She wore glasses and together the pair presented quite smartly.

Intelligence was something rarely appreciated, he thought, studying the way the two spoke as they sat at one of the tables, only carrying a couple of coffees. At least these two seemed normal enough.

But then appearances were often deceiving. He watched as the man and woman looked around, several large high school jocks making quite a bit of noise at a nearby table. Clearly the kids were just entertaining themselves. As annoying and rude as they certainly were being, there was no reason for the couple to be quite as put off as they seemed.

The man tossed his hands in the air, turned and made several gestures at the jocks. They looked genuinely apologetic, something that surprised Mr. Greylight. But the man seemed not to care. He shook his head and turned to his wife. She had her nose turned up as though wanting to be as snobby as humanly possible.

It was then that Mr. Greylight realized the truth. Sure, these two were smart. They’d probably worked hard and made themselves even smarter with an education that cost into the six digit range. But they’d lost some basic compassion in that education. They’d become snobs, rich, brainy snobs. If there was one thing he couldn’t stand it was seeing people like that.

“Sir?”

Already breathing heavy, Mr. Greylight knew he’d be putting them in their place soon enough. Everyone else too. He couldn’t stand that all these quirks, all these traits were normal in the modern world. A little chaos could fix all that. Take their lives, and flip them upside down. See how that fixed them. He knew it would fix his problems.

“Sir, like I don’t have all night here.”

His eyes flashed red as he turned around. The man and his wife were walking away. It was his turn to order.

“Young lady, that really isn’t very polite.” He said through tense restraint.

The girl, her name tag read Mindy, looked up at him, rolled her eyes, then looked back at her nails.

“Not really my problem is it? So what d’ya want?”

He clenched his fists, the entirety of this mall settling into his mind like a fly on a bull’s ass. He was about to swat that fly if Mindy here didn’t provide him with one simple thing, one thing that might relieve his tired and very bothered mind.

“A milkshake. I just would like a milkshake.”

Mindy stopped painting her nails. She set the bottle down, the stench wafting in his face. Her eyes seemed to show a somewhat unexpected joy at whatever she had to say. Mr. Greylight felt his temples throb.

“We don’t serve milkshakes here. Guess yer outta luck, huh?”

He stood there. Mindy was almost smiling at this point and he knew she had no clue just what kind of stupid she’d just become. She’d taken a hammer to a hornet’s nest and she might regret that very soon.

Since there was nobody behind him in line, Mr. Greylight took a breath. He turned, seeing all the people just running around, not caring about how wrong they all were. He’d right those wrongs once and for all. He grinned and looked back at Mindy, joining his fists to crack his knuckles.

“Mindy, is it? You know you’re a very attractive young lady. I’m sure you’ve heard that before.”

She looked up at him as though she couldn’t care less what he thought.

“I mean it. You have such porcelain skin and your hair seems quite full and lustrous. I bet you even are a natural redhead. That’s rare, very rare indeed.”

She looked away, possibly seeking intervention by one of the other slacking excuses for workers.

“But one problem, Mindy. You’re very poor at making the customer happy and I think you could use a refresher course in just how to get the customer what they want.”

Mindy stood from her stool. “Hey look, mister. I told you already. We don’t even serve milkshakes here. What d’ya want me to do about that? I can’t make one if we don’t have the right equipment.”

Mr. Greylight smiled and raised his hand above his head. “Oh but you do have the right equipment. I mentioned how attractive you are. Well, one thing I’ve noticed about attractive young girls is they enjoy showing off their most attractive features. Two of yours are hiding beneath that tacky checkered uniform. Why don’t you show everyone the goods, then make me a milkshake?”

He snapped his fingers and simultaneously everyone in the area stopped talking.

The teenage girls, half dressed and taunting of everyone who looked their way, turned to look his way. The couple, too brainy to care about who they considered beneath them, turned to look at the man standing in front of The Joint. The rotund man and his supermodel wife stopped walking to their table and turned to join the group stare. Even the jocks who’d been raucously joking around settled down and looked to Mr. Greylight.

Only the sizzle of the burgers behind Mindy and the hissing silence of air could be heard as Mr. Greylight pointed down at the unpleasant cashier girl.

“Now, make me my milkshake!”

Mindy squeaked as she stood up straight, her body seeming to take on a mind of its own. She went back and grabbed several empty paper cups, turning and stiffly walking over to place them on the stool she’d recently been sitting at. She looked over at Mr. Greylight, the fear widening her young eyes until an actual sense of innocence and fear crept into her otherwise uncaring expression.

“But I don’t know how.” She said softly.

“Oh I think you do. I’ll show you, in case you forgot.” Mr. Greylight pointed at her top and flicked one finger to the side. The buttons simply fell away, dropping in a patter to the hard tile floor.

Mindy looked down and watched as her hands lifted and spread the material of her uniform top. Her young teenage tits, covered in a lacy black bra, spilled out for everyone to see. They were impressive, Mr. Greylight thought. Certainly worthy of the job he had in mind.

“Now, everyone knows where milk comes from. Mindy, make me a milkshake.”

The girl stood straight, shed her top to the floor, and climbed up onto the steel counter where the register was. Her eyes showed panic as she began jumping up and down. Her movements were hesitant at first but soon she was jumping at least a foot up off the counter again and again. Her young tits flapped up and down, shaking up and out, side to side, quickly loosening the straps of her bra.

“Very good, keep jumping. I want to make sure the milk is nice and shaken.”

Mindy moaned and kept right on jumping up and down, up and down, up and down. Her nipples slipped into view and on one sudden landing, her bra fell down just enough to let both breasts free.

Now the entire food court got an unobstructed view of Mindy, the natural redhead whose tits were slapping up down faster and faster. Mr. Greylight smiled, appreciating the sheer fun of having her jump up and down under his control. Her tits were almost slapping her in the chin, their movement only increased as Mindy really got into it. Her eyes were closed, the jumping taking over her mind, her brain being rattled just as much as the precious milk she was shaking.

He turned away from her and looked around.

“All of you have been so full of yourselves. You’ve been the worst. Now prepare to be the best. I think some changes are in order.”

He pointed to the couple who’d been in front of him. “You two. What are your names?”

The man coughed and spoke rather proudly. “I’m Dennis. This is my wife Kelly.”

Mr. Greylight fumed that even now the man still spoke for his wife. As though her uttering a word was beyond her position.

“I think it’s time you realized how lucky you are a woman like that will even stand next to you, much less spend any time in the same bed. I think the dominance is about to take a turn in your relationship.”

He snapped his fingers and Kelly instantly cried out.

“Ohhh... Oh yes!”

Her long blonde hair lengthened and darkened down her back. Her tight clothes grew only tighter, the fabric of her top shredding and forming into leather strips that barely covered her bulging tits. Her skirt shrunk up her thighs until it wrapped her like a belt. Her purse thinned out and lengthened, also darkening to match the black of her outfit. As her hair turned as black as her makeup, the purse swung loose at her side, now a studded riding crop.

“What, what’s happening? Kelly?” Dennis muttered.

He seemed to feel his knees weaken and fell to the floor, looking up into Kelly’s newly intense face. Her eyes were dark brown, the pupils dilated. Her lips were dark red, parting to reveal a silver stud piercing her tongue.

Dennis found himself at her knees, looking up. “Kelly?”

She flashed an angry glare at the man, then kicked him hard in the chest. “You call me mistress, you slime!”

“But Kelly, what... I don’t understand.”

She placed a spiked heel on his shoulder, pushing his face down towards her other shoe. “I said mistress! Know your place, you pig.”

Dennis dissolved into whimpering pathetic moans as he met her feet with his chin. “Yes... yes mistress. Of course.”

As the man began licking her shoes, Mr. Greylight checked on Mindy.

The girl was still happily jumping up and down, her eyes rather unfocused, probably from her brains having been momentarily scrambled. Her tits were looking a little swollen, both nipples darker and thicker.

Back to the fun, he thought.

“You there, all three of you!” He shouted, pointing out the three teenage girls dressed like little whores.

They looked frightened and yet remained seated. He liked having people where he wanted them. “I don’t even need to know your names. It doesn’t really matter. What I know about you three already is more than enough.”

He looked around and found the guys they’d embarrassed, the ungainly teenage kids who already had it tough enough.

“You girls think you’re so hot. You think that showing off those flat little bellies makes you somehow superior to everyone else at school. I bet you even think boys like them are beneath you.”

He pointed out the boys they’d rolled their eyes at earlier.

“Well guess what, they will be beneath you soon enough. And actually on top of you, behind you, beside you, however they choose to be. And just so you know what it’s like being shunned in school, none of you is going to be very responsible. All three of you will become known as the whores of high school. You’ll use that outer beauty you have to get your brains fucked out, right now, starting with these boys here. And in a matter of days you’ll already be well on your way to being the knocked up little sluts you deserve to be. Imagine that. You three waddling from class to class, having everyone know just what pathetic whores you’ve been.”

The girls first had panic in their eyes, the boys only leering contently. Then, as he snapped his fingers once again, they practically leapt to their feet. One girl, a young brunette, tore at her blouse, freeing a pair of tits no less impressive than Mindy’s. She stalked toward one of the taller, lankier kids and shoved him back into a chair.

“Come on stud! Fuck me. Fuck my little cunt full of your seed. Show me what you’ve always wanted to do to me!”

The other two girls took things slower, walking up and wrapping a hand around the boy of their choice. They each slipped down, tugging loose the pants of their chosen targets. In seconds, two girls were sucking cocks impossibly thick and driving their heads forward to meet the groin of the boys who they’d previously laughed at.

The brunette was being fucked hard over one of the tables, her tits mauled and played with by the lucky kid who she’d chosen. He was a blur, ramming into her, holding her hips, sliding fingers across her skin, around to her belly, repeatedly inserting and withdrawing, unable to think of anything else.

Several of the jocks looked ready to join in, and with a wave of Mr. Greylight’s hand they took up positions around the three popular girls. In little time an orgy had exploded, each girl being fucked by at least two boys, one at each end. It was a rapid and animalistic mating, all the boys fondling and fucking the girls however they wanted, filling whatever hole they had and going to town on their bodies just the way they’d always dreamed.

As each boy came to the climax of his particular fuck, he pulled away and waited until a clear shot opened up on any of the girl’s cunts. Again and again they were filled, no one missing an opportunity to help fill them with the seed they suddenly couldn’t live without.

Mr. Greylight smiled and nodded his head. These girls wouldn’t be wearing little half tops anymore. Maybe they’d wear regular tops that only half covered their bellies, but that would be because their bellies overflowed those tiny skirts they wore.

“oooohhhhh!” Mindy moaned behind him.

He turned and looked at the cashier. She was still jumping, if possible even higher off the counter than before. Her tits were definitely swollen now, flopping all over the place. Her nipples were erect and pointed skyward on her perky rack. She was sending those pale little breasts flying with every jump and clearly getting some pleasure from it.

Not long now, he thought, looking down at the empty paper cups.

He grinned and turned back to the couple he’d been so disappointed with.

“You two. You’re some of the worst.”

The man seemed offended and held his nose up, as though he and his wife weren’t even in the same building as three heavily breeding teenage girls and a fat little man currently worshipping his wife’s legs.

“We haven’t done a thing wrong. These neanderthals have been the cause of what is wrong with society today. Surely you can see that?”

Mr. Greylight frowned. “Oh, I’m afraid I can see clearly that you two just aren’t worth the brains in your heads. What are your names?”

“Theodore.” The man said, even his manner of speaking showing an air of superiority.

“I’m Christianna.” His wife replied.

Mr. Greylight tossed both hands up in the air, preparing to snap. “Intelligent sounding names just won’t be suitable for you two any more. I imagine T-dog and TIna will be much more appropriate.”

He snapped and suddenly Theodore fell to the floor, his hands clenching the sides of his face. His wife leaned back in her chair, far enough to tip it over. As she crashed back to the floor, her glasses skittered across the tile, landing next to the brunette currently being fucked flat on her back.

“Oh... oh my... what’s happening?” Christianna gasped.

She wiggled from side to side, unable to plant her hands and lift up off her back. Instead she flopped like a fish, her head rising off the floor then smacking back hard to the surface.

“Owww... ohhhh!” She moaned as the pain of bumping her head morphed into pleasure.

She raised her head again and smacked it harder. Soon she was practically beating her brains out on the floor, causing no external damage but turning her intelligence to mush in the process.

“Ohhhh... wheee!” She screamed, flopping up and down; smack, smack, smack!

Her brains were turning to jello as she paid no attention to what was happening to her husband.

Theodore was holding his breath. He’d been holding it since he fell, unable to make a sound nor take in any oxygen. The starvation of his brain was quickly taking hold and his IQ was plummeting through the basement. In minutes he was staring dully up into the air.

Quite suddenly both stopped dead in their movements. Theodore began breathing in short quick bursts; Christianna began to sit up.

“You okay?” Theodore asked. He tried to form bigger words but two syllables seemed his limit.

“Like, sure.” Christianna giggled.

Then Theodore grinned and pointed at his wife’s chest. “Boobies!” He said, breaking out in a laugh.

Christianna looked down and saw what he was fascinated by. Her tits were expanding, filling out her top until it began to pull tight. Her hair fell from its bun and turned silky blonde, falling down her back in ribbons. Her thighs and hips plumped up, popping her business slacks until they fell down her legs.

“Tina have nice boobies!” Theodore the idiot said.

He failed to notice his own body turning into a musclebound reject from a male swimsuit calendar.

“Oooh T-dog look buff, like wanna have some fun?” Tina asked, giggling.

She reached into her newly pink purse, pulled out some gum and began chewing away, popping big bubbles every few seconds.

T-dog only grunted and crawled over to the airhead his wife had become. In moments another pair was humping away on the floor, no doubt too dumb to even consider what the consequences of their actions might be.

Mr. Greylight laughed. Those two might just produce the dumbest babies ever.

“OHHHHH!” Mindy shouted behind him.

He turned and watched the fun as she jumped up and down, her young tits slapping all the way up to her chin now, definitely swollen, definitely about to erupt.

“Now where’s my milkshake, Mindy?” He said, touching her on the leg.

The girl jumped around, her tits practically a blur. Then she gasped as her tits shook more loosely than ever, the flopping sounds changing over to wet slaps.

Thick geysers of milk began spraying from her nipples, shooting in sheets all over the immediate area. It rained down like twin shower heads, spatters of milk exploding from her lactating teats.

Her red hair flopped around her shoulders, turning white in places, getting drenched with her breast milk. It flowed all over her body, squirting up into the air at the ceiling when she jumped, and raining down on the counter and floor beneath her as she landed.

Mr. Greylight looked from the bouncing teenager to the empty paper cups. He watched as slowly they filled with thick creamy Mindy milk. He always had liked his milkshakes fresh. Mindy was certainly doing her job now.

“Ohhh... Oh wow! Oh yes!” She cried out, grabbing her tits in hand and squeezing them. Milk sprayed everywhere, the tips of her nipples like sprinkler heads broken into pieces.

Finally, Mr. Greylight saw what he wanted to see, three newly made milkshakes sitting on the stool. He looked up at her and snapped his fingers.

“Very good, Mindy. Very nice work. See I told you that you had the right equipment to make a milkshake.”

“Milkshake... but... but...” Mindy hopped down off the counter, her tits heavily leaking as creamy milk ran down her chest. She looked down at her exposure, then out past Mr. Greylight.

“What did you do? What... how... did you do this?”

Mr. Greylight glared at her, his eyes deep and dark. He raised his hand as if to snap, then smiled, pointing at the three full cups.

“I believe I simply ordered a milkshake. Can you please be a dear and hand me mine? The other two are for your friends in the back.”

Mindy shook a little as she picked up the cups running over with her own breast milk. She sat them on the counter.

“Well?” Mr. Greylight said.

She looked up into his eyes, afraid of what he might do. “W-what?”

“A straw please.”

She reached out, knocking a few straws to the floor with her shaky hands. “um... here.”

Mr. Greylight smiled, lowered the straw, and slurped down a swallow or two. “Ahhh... very nice. Very good indeed.”

He looked past the topless and lactating girl at her two co-workers. “Don’t forget your friends. And be sure and fuck them both too. Maybe that will make this place more friendly towards the customers.”

He turned to walk off, Mindy shaking and refusing to move. Raising one hand behind him as he sucked on his straw, Mr. Greylight snapped once and Mindy’s eyes changed. She grabbed the two milkshakes and headed to the back. Suddenly she wanted those two to drink her, then do her like a little slut. In fact, nothing else seemed more important at the moment.

At the doors to the parking lot, Mr. Greylight removed the straw and downed the remainder of his milkshake. He patted the bottom of the cup, getting every little bit, then tossed it into a nearby trash can.

“Ah... nothing quite beats a good milkshake.” He smiled and walked off into the night.