The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena Meets The Ghost Who Walks .

by Mistress Evilena’s Servant

FD MA CB

Evilena was lost. Very lost. And she wasn’t happy.

“Where the hell am !” she mumbled to no one in particular. She glanced at the GPS screen on the dash, but it showed only, " cannot acquire satellite " , she was in an unmapped section of the Bangalla jungle, and neither maps nor electronics were helping her. She had read of a mysterious, gigantic skull shaped diamond supposedly hidden in a cave in the deepest part of the jungle, the cave itself shaped like a skull itself. Then she had thought about combining business with pleasure—the acquisition of the stone with a jungle safari in this gorgeous, tropical, African country.

What she hadn’t considered was how hard it would be to navigate the jungle on her own. Her GPS, compass, and maps had gotten her to within a few miles of her destination, but in dense woods like this a few miles might as well have been in another nation.

She parked the Land Rover in the middle of the dirt path she had been following and started searching through her luggage for a more detailed map of the area. She considered making camp nearby as the sun was rapidly receding in the western sky. Under her breath, she cursed the indigenous guides who had slipped away under cover of darkness two nights previously.

As dusk closed in on the ill marked pathway and the the car, it’s blond driver, Evilena, connected a tent-like device to the rear hatch of the SUV, and settled down in front of a small fire she had built, and resumed her examination of the maps she had brought with her. Suddenly , the ghostly shadow of a tall, muscular man was visible, seemingly walking through the nearby , dark woods.Evilena stood up and loudly inquired. " Who are you ? Do you know where we are ?”

The shadow-like figure changed directions and walked directly toward the car. Evilena quickly noted her visitor was wearing a purple, skintight bodysuit and black mask. Around his waist he wore a gun belt, bearing a skull shaped buckle and his twin holsters both hung heavy at his sides with a pair of matching Colt, M1911 automatics. A glance at his hands showed that each bore a ring, one skull shaped, and the other seemingly looked like crossed sabers. He was an imposing figure, and according to the jungle stories, he protected the diamond.

“My name is Walker, and I am the guardian of this jungle. What are you doing here.?”

Right now I’m lost, but in general, I’m looking for a legendary diamond, a precious stone that people have been looking for for years. In fact, you are part of the mythos that surrounds the jewel, but if it’s really you, you must be hundreds of years old. Is that possible , Mr. Walker ?”

An enigmatic smile crossed his masked visage, " there is an old jungle saying that would make one think that is true.”

Evilena knew that the stranger was both her salvation and her new enemy. This “ghost” knew the jungle like the back of his hand, but the legend said his life’s work was to defend the cave and it’s contents from outsiders, like her. A plan quickly formed in her mind.

“I’m stranded here and don’t know how to get back to the capitol city. Would you please allow me to stay in your home until the morning and then lead me out ?” the lovely blond spoke softly, fixing her gorgeous eyes on Walker’s.

For some reason the masked stranger seemed to trust this lovely blond traveler, and quickly agreed to her suggestion motioning for her to follow him into the jungle. He headed toward fabled skull shaped cave, less than a half mile away from the parked Land Rover. In his own mind he wondered just why he was leading this woman to his secret lair, but continued to walk toward the cave.

Soon Evilena heard the sound of rushing water and in moments the man walked through a waterfall, centered in the mouth of a skull shaped rock, he reached back through the rushing water and grabbed the blond’s hand pulling her through the hidden entrance into what appeared to be a gigantic cave. But a cavern equipped with modern furniture and electronic equipment. She spotted the entrance to a side room, just off the main chambers,that was filled with radios, computers, faxes and phones. The whole cave was lit from above by modern lighting.

“Where do you get the power for your toys, Mr. Walker? " the gorgeous blond inquired .

“It’s pretty simple, actually, you noticed the waterfall ?”

Evilena nodded, as she wandered deeper into the cave. She stopped at the entrance to a room that made even the hypnotic queen of thieves tremble with excitement. It was a chamber containing amazing amounts of gold and jewels, piled on niches and cubbyholes carved into the stone walls of the cave. As she turned to exit she gasped at the contents of another chamber directlt across the hall which was crammed to overflowing with artifacts, some of which she immediately recognized, and some a mystery to her.

She pondered how the original manuscripts, historic swords and even a goblet she recognized as the regal cup of Alexander the Great would be doing all in one place in the depths of Bengalla’s dark woods.

Walker had trailed behind her, almost obediently, as she toured his home and as the gorgeous blond turned to speak, he spoke to her, " You can eat now, and rest, but you know, of course, you can take none of these treasures from my home. Many have have been in my family for 21 generations and are a sacred trust. I will protect them with my life.”

“Of course,” the gorgeous woman responded,smiling deviously, " Let’s eat and rest, and I can prepare for my return journey.”

Soon after the two sat down for dinner, in the central cavern of Skull Cave, at a large, wooden, table, set with a combination of rough hewn , serving pieces interspersed with fine, ancient china, and silver, all seemingly chosen for there utilitarian function, not their value or beauty.

In the center of the table was a tri level, silver, candelabrum and in it ,three white candles flickered as the two spoke over their meal.

“ Mr. Walker, it’s obvious you are not the ancient warrior of the legend that surrounds you, but the descendant of a family of phantoms living here in the jungle. Knowing what a momentous job faced you as an adult must have been a great burden to a child growing up. A great burden.....” Evilena softly said as she moved her body so her eyes were in line with the candle flames as Walker gazed across the table at her.

Her masked host nodded in agreement as she spoke.

“It must be a difficult job to keep the secrets of generations.... for you as a child growing up to bear that burden ... so hard , even now, to keep those heavy burdens from weighing down your mind.... so exhausting .... so tiring ... so tiring .... so tiring.....” Evilena had subtly shifted from her conversational tone to a hypnotic cadence that had captured Walker’s attention. Her eyes, the candles, her voice all combined to create a web of hypnotic power that seemed to be reaching out and enveloping his mind. It flowed over him like silk and honey.. calling him .... caressing his mind .... slowly ... surely.. capturing his will. Yet, he was unaware of what was happening.

“ Just close your eyes, Kit, and listen to my voice and I will bring you peace... I will lift the burdens from your mind, free you from this exhausting task .... and all you have to do is listen to me ....listen to Evilena... and obey my words ....”

Had he been more conscious he would have noticed she somehow knew his first name and that she wanted him to obey her, but already his mind seemed to be spinning as he gazed into her eyes and listened to her mesmerizing words . All he wanted to do was to listen to her.... to look into her eyes ... and accept anything she said... his will power was rapidly failing with every word she whispered.

“Relax ... relax ... look deeply into my eyes as every part of your body relaxes ... relax your body and your mind ... rlax your legs .... your arms ... relax your fingers ... your hands ... your chest ... your shoulders ... your neck ... any word I say makes you more relaxed and more willing to give up your will to me.... every other thought becomes more distant in your mind ... harder to grasp ...only my eyes and my voice mean anything to you .... I control your very thoughts .. and as you continue to enter this deep , deep state of hypnotic surrender let your eyes drift closed and sleep for me ... sleep... sleep....”

The masked man’s head slumped down and his eyes slammed shut. Like a jungle animal he had fallen into her hypnotic snare. He was hers.

“Now you and I are going to take a journey together, you and I, Kit. A journey back to your youth ... just listening to me guide you will make you so happy ... remembering things from your childhood. How old are you my pet ?”

“Thirttt ... thirty ...” he mumbled.

“No, my pet ...” you are younger than that ...listen carefully, Kit ... I’m going to count from thirty, backwards to five and with every count you will become younger and younger ...29 ...28 ... every number ... every count younger and younger ...27 ... 26 ... 25 ... 24 ... 23 ...22... 21... backwards in time ... younger and younger ... under Evilena’s control ... 20 ..19 ...18 ... 17 ... 16 ...15 ... 14 ...keep looking deeply into my eyes .. unable to resist ... no will power ... under my power ... 13 ... 12... 11 ..10 ... just a boy of ten ... but getting younger and younger .... 9... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... now a boy of five gazing into the eyes of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen ... your mommy ... your mommy Evilena ...”

Freud was so right, Evilena thought, every bpy is secretly in love with his mother.

His eyes started blinking rapidly, as this instruction took him so far away from what he knew ... what he thought he knew...but the gorgeous hypnotist simply got up and walked over to the hypnotized jungle hero and put a warm, soft hand on each side of his face and kissed hm gently on the forehead.

“Isn’t Mommy Evilena beautiful, my little pet ?”

“YYesss...” It was useless . Anything she told him was true. “Yes.... beautiful.”

Gently the blond mesmerist let her hand drift down to the crotch of his purple uniform and found that his cock was still adult size and very, very, hard in response to being so close to Mommy Evilena, and although his mind perceived itself as that of a five year old, his body was responding as the excited adult he really was.

“Mommy is so bootiful,” he said in a high pitched, child like voice. " Beuuutiful.”

Every five year old boy loves his mommy.

“Now mommy wants you to do everything she tells you to, because that makes her happy and you do want to make mommy happy, don’t you ?” the blond mesmerist whispered.

The hypnotized hero smiled, “I love to make mommy happy!”

“Then let’s see if Kit’s little wee wee can grow big and strong for mommy...rub here,” she said tickling his now immense and rock hard male member.

Helplessly, his hand went to his own prick, and , as he held his throbbing cock in his hand he began rubbing up and down, his cadence controlled by Evilena, who guided his hand with her own.

“ You know that when you cum you will forever be my slave, don’t you Kit ? Mommy can always control you ... you will do as she commands ... ”

The purple clad hero just nodded as he continued to bring himself to sexual zenith. His breath came in gasps and he spat out his response, " yes ... yes ... Yes ... YES !!!” And he shook with a gigantic orgasm knowing his mind was now totally hers. As blackness enveloped him, he thought he heard Evilena’s melodic voice deep within his mind, whispering commands that must be obeyed.

When Kit finally felt his mind slowly swimming back to consciousness, he saw Evilena in her black, skin tight black uniform sitting directly across from him and he immediately felt himself captured by her deep green eyes. “Now my pet, could you please show me the magical diamond I am seeking ? I’d like to take it with me in the morning.

His mind spun. His life long job had been to protect the treasures in the Skull Cave, and yet this woman wanted to steal one of the most valuable and sacred items. He couldn’t ... but as he continued to look in her eyes his resistance crumbled. He had to do everything she desired... she was so .. so ... beautiful. " Yes Evilena, " he whispered. “Yes Mommy.”

Slowly he got up and like a puppet on a string, the dominating hypnoteuse directed him toward the treasure caves. He moved into one of the caverns and picked out the gigantic skull diamond Evilena had been seeking, then returned to stand in front of her. He extended his hand to offer her the stone, like a small boy presenting his mother with a spring flower. He beamed at her, hoping for her approval.

A broad smile crossed her beautiful face as she placed her warm hand on his shoulder, and forced him to his knees.

“Mommy can always control you, can’t she ?” the blond uttered softly.

The kneeling hero looked up. It wasn’t his Mommy . it was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen... but wasn’t his mommy that gorgeous.... the hypnotic conditioning was altering his thought patterns, but he somehow knew he should obey this black clad woman standing above him. He was strong enough to crush her in his arms, but somehow he knew she was in charge ... always...

Evilena observed the confusion in his eyes and quickly suggested an action that would totally leave him enslaved. She turned her body away from him, looked back at the kneeling hero over her shoulder and winked. “Kiss my ass,” she laughed, " and pointed a graceful finger toward her Lycra encased rump.

The Ghost Who Walks, crawled forward and grabbed her waist, then he drew close and tenderly kissed her backside. " Yes Mommy,” he whispered.

He had taken a journey from the freedom of youth to enslavement as an adult and it had taken, not a lifetime, but only part of an evening.

“I’m going to get some sleep now, my good little boy ... you may withdraw to your chambers and dream of your mommy-mistress, until morning. But when I call you, you must immediately come to me.”

“Yes Mommy,” the entranced hero responded and crawled back to his bedroom in the cave, to dream, as commanded.

After a restful night the beautiful blond’s eyes blinked open right after sun-up. She stretched her sinuous body and looked over and saw her new diamond. It would be a perfect addition to her growing collection.

“ Kit ! Come here to Mommy, please, " she shouted, and almost immediately the Ghost Who Walks was in her chamber, kneeling at the side of her bed. He looked up adoringly.

An almost gentle look crossed her face, “You enjoy being a boy with no responsibilities, don’t you ?”

“Oh yes mommy. I’m afraid when I grow up I will have so much responsibility. It’s nice having you do all my thinking for me.”

Evilena leanded over and kissed his cheek gently, smiling at his immediate erotic response. Lycra made it so easy to see an erection.

She place her index finger under his chin and raised his gaze to her eyes, and then watched them widen and become distant. " Good boy..... you fall nder my power so easily now. I must leave and as soon as my car is out of your sight you will forget this visit. You will not worry about the diamond, in fact, you will for get it ever existed, understand?”

“Yes Mommy.” he replied.

“But if you EVER see me again you will immediately fall under my control when you hear me say, “You are Evilena’s Slave Toy.”

“Yes Mommy.”

Later that morning Kit rubbed his eyes and thought, now when did the jungle drums say that SUV would arrive ? My memory seems so fuzzy this morning.

As Evilena drove away from the cave, she smiled.