The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena—Police Story

It may have seemed an odd juxtaposition of roles, but it worked well for Evilena.

Here she was, manning a “Fortune Teller” booth at a society Charity Bazaar. Not that she didn’t make a lot of money for charity. Men and women flocked to her tent to have their fortunes read by the tarot cards of the lovely blonde.

She was dressed in a white, flowing gown and had a close fitting hat , decorated with magical symbols and jewels, that just perfectly accentuated her achingly lovely face.

Not one of her upper crust, affluent customers had any idea that she, by trade, was one of America’s cruelest , and most well known, dominatrix. No one even guessed that in the blink of a beautiful eye ,she could utilize her kickboxing skill to render unconscious any one of her visitors. And know one even GUESSED that she could utilize her amazing hypnotic power to entrance and enslave any one that she wished.

But she DID possess these powers, and many more as well.

Evilena thought that the charities that the local women’s club financed with their little “social” were well worth supporting and she committed some of her time to make the event a success on an annual basis.

This year, however would be different.

One of the visitors to her tent was Jon Malcolm, the new Chief of Police of this small suburb. He had discovered Evilena’s identity and felt it was his role to rid “his” community of her “evil”.

As he sat down, across from the lovely blonde, he cleared his throat and began to talk to her, in that condescending way only cops can do.

“Well, dear, I hope you didn’t think you could get away with it forever. At least not in my town. A woman as famous as you. Your face is all over the net, you have your photos published in magazines. THESE people may not have figured out who you are but I know. ”

Evilena studied him carefully as he continued his lecture.

“These high class, society ladies should not have to associate with the likes of you. I’m afraid that when you fold your tent tonight that this will be your last day at the Bazaar. Your last day in my town. I don’t ever want you back here.”

The lovely young woman formed a plan quickly and started to speak to the Chief in a soft, compelling voice. " But , sir, I always make a lot of money for the charities, and the people here LOVE me. Don’t you think that is a VALUE to your community?”

“It doesn’t matter dear, the likes of you are not welcome here.”

“Well, if this is my last evening, and I can’t make any more money for charity, at least let my final fortune be yours! I’ll tell your future, free, and then I I’ll close up shop.”

“Go ahead, honey, but be quick about it, the clock is ticking.”

“Chief, did you see my web site yourself, or did someone tell you about it?”

“I checked it out myself, www.sadomausoleum.com/evilena , I saw the pictures, I saw the stories, and it’s NOT something I want the citizens of MY town to see.”

“Oh, that’s it , eh, Chief, keeping them safe from sexuality ? Did you see the part about my ability to hypnotize people?”

“Yep, but I don’t believe in that magical crap.”

“But just for the next few minutes, suspend your disbelief, for the mystical Tarot Cards that tell your future are just another PART of that magical crap. You see, sometime in the first half of the fifteenth century, somewhere in Northern Italy, someone created the first deck of Tarot cards. As the story of their power to read the future spread, devotees of the occult arts in France and England encountered the cards and saw mystical and magical meaning in each of the symbols on the cards. The historical fascination with the cards led to the reputation Tarot presently has as a divination tool and occult artifact. Isn’t that interesting?”

Jon just nodded, anxious for this session to be finished so Evilena would leave. But the story WAS interesting, and he listened closely to her sensuous voice as she spoke.

“What I will do is deal nine cards onto the table after I shuffle the deck. EACH card has a special, magical meaning, and I will explain it to you. Those who believe in the cards often say that they don’t read the future but actually CONTROL the future. But you don’t believe in mesmerism or magic or any of that stuff, do you?”

Evilena could tell he was listening closely, the first step in her plan was a success. He was paying very close attention to her voice.

“Trances, mental relaxation, awareness ... ALL these can come from the cards. All one needs do is pay attention to them as they are dealt and follow their suggestions. Follow where the cards lead. But you must be careful, if the Queen of Wands shows up, it is said that it has the power to capture and enslave the one who sees the card. But I know YOU don’t believe in that kind of stuff, do you?

This time Jon didn’t even answer. Evilena’s voice was flowing over him like a warm stream of water, relaxing him, his thoughts were becoming dis jointed, what had she said about trances and relaxation?

Evilena dealt the first card. It was The Emperor.

“Ah! This card is you Jon. May I call you Jon? It is a symbol of Control and Rigidity. The card of someone always reaching for the solution ... the answer. And soon we will find the answer, together. Just keep listening to my voice as I show you the magical cards that control your destiny.”

Jon continued to listen as he looked at the card.

“Next... The Devil!” Evilena smiled. “Perhaps this is me. It is the card of illusion and fear. Perhaps I am capable of creating an illusion that would cause you to fear me. Little me. I’m just five feet four, just a girl. But you MIGHT fear me in certain circumstances, eh Jon?”

Now ,Jon could hear a strange buzzing or hissing in his ears as well as her voice, but her words were the most important thing to him. He MUST listen closely. Everything the cards revealed was important.

“And look at this one, Jon, it is the card of Last Judgment . This card symbolizes that soon you will have a change in your role in life, a release from all old restraints. I wonder if I will have anything to do with the change? The cards will soon tell us.”

The lovely hypnotist could see she was already having an influence on the Chief, he started to show an expression of surprise and fear. She didn’t want him to get up and leave, just yet. She turned over the next two cards quickly.

“The nine and ten of Swords. Interesting cards. The nine shows your indecision, you want to leave but you can’t. My voice holds you here. It also is a card of blind obedience and despair. Do you feel despair that you know you will have to obey The Devil from now on? Perhaps even fear? The ten of Swords answers that question. It is a card of surrender. You MUST surrender and watch as I deal the cards. Listen as my voice takes you down into a trance of surrender. Hypnotism is NOT just a game. It is the power of one person to control another and the cards have told you to surrender control to me. Surrender Jon ....surrender .... surrender ....”

The Chief of Police sat rigid in his chair eyes fixed on Evilena’s graceful hands as she dealt the cards. His eyes were wide open and his expression was a blank, emotionless.

“Next the five of Pentacles, a card that symbolizes a loss of power and control... a sign that you are surrendering your power to me. You will obey me in all I say . The cards command it. I command it . Obey me, Jon. You want to obey me. You MUST obey me.”

The blonde hypnotist turned another card, it was the two of Cups.

“Oh Jon.. this is a NICE card. It is the card of LOVE. Not only will you obey my commands but you will love to do so. You will LOVE me! You are falling in love with your Goddess Evilena right this second. The cards say it is so. ....”

His breathing quickened. The nearness of this lovely woman effected him more than mere words could explain. He was falling in love. Wait. Was she causing this? Was she hypnotizing him?

“And now the Page of Cups. This is a card that says you are receptive to my thoughts, commands, and suggestions. But we knew that already, didn’t we? I hope that Queen of Wands doesn’t show up. If you see THAT card you will be captured and enslaved by little old me. Remember , this is the last card, is it a card of freedom or slavery? Will you become just another subservient slave to Evilena? Just another of my hypnotic playthings?”

Evilena turned the final card over and it was indeed, the Queen of Wands.

“Oh my poor little pet, I told you what this card meant before. It means that someone ELSE is in control of your life, a person who is domineering and powerful, a person with great attractive power. I guess that IS me isn’t it? ”

Jon stared down at the card, almost in shock. The Queen of Wands. He started to speak, but couldn’t find the strength to move his lips, he stared vacantly at the card , then up to Evilena’s beautiful visage. His mind felt unfocused—fuzzy. A strange, almost electric, tingling sensation filled his head. For a moment he struggled against Evilena’s mental control but then ... the struggle stopped. His thought patterns became VERY clear. He MUST obey the Queen of Wands.

“Go to sleep, Jon. A deep sleep of hypnotic surrender. SLEEP!”

She snapped her fingers.

“The Chief’s eyes widened for just and instant, then slammed closed.

The sensuous hypnotuese quietly got up and walked around, behind the policeman’s chair. She leaned over and whispered directly into his ear, her warm breath exciting him. It was as if her words were being drilled directly into his mind.

“You should go deeper, my pet, deeper into this hypnotic trance of total surrender to Goddess Evilena. I will help you. Each word I speak to you takes you deeper and deeper under my spell. You are totally relaxed .. totally calm ... totally submissive to me. Submissive. Obedient . Ready to obey me in all things. Obey. Obey . Obey me in all things.

His mouth moved and finally, weakly, he responded, " Obey ... you ... in ... all ... thingssssss.... ”

“Get up my plaything. Please hand over your gun to me, my pet.”

At her command he reached into the holster at his belt and held out his revolver.

“Hand me that dangerous thing, Jon. You don’t need a gun around me.”

“ Now I think that you understand that the proper position for you is at my feet, Jon. Show me how much you want to obey me. Kneel down before me. I AM your queen. The Queen of Wands. Kneel down and worship me.”

The now totally entranced policeman stared at this lovely woman, slowly absorbing what she was saying. It was as if the weight of the world was resting on his shoulders. He was not strong enough to resist this immense force. His knees bent and he knelt on the ground in front of his Queen.

“Good boy, Jon.” She whispered, “Now kiss my foot.”

As Evilena extended her sexy ped in front of the Chief he reached out and held her shoe, then started to lavish kisses on it. First he licked the thin high heels, then hissed and licked the soles, dirty from the dusty ground the tent had been set upon.

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head so he again faced her.

“This is too public a place for us now, take me to your car and drive me to my dungeon, it is only a few minutes away. I will teach you more about your submission there.”

Jon stood up and walked , without speaking to the parking lot, as commanded.

Evilena followed moments later taking the time to close the tent flaps, and hang an “out to lunch” sign on the entrance.

As she arrived at the Chief’s unmarked police car he quickly opened the door and allowed her to sit in the front passenger seat and took his place on the driver’s side. He put the car in gear and silently drove, as Evilena directed him. to her “work space.”

As they got out the blonde hypnoteuse ordered him to open the car trunk. There, in a steel foot locker ,were many of the tools and implements used by the police themselves. Evilena’s eyes sparkled at the wealth of tools she found available to her, in the locker, to help educate this police officer in his new role as one of Evilena’s servants.

He carried the large box into Evilena’s “office”, at her instruction, and set it down in the center of the sparsely furnished room.

There was a large , throne-like, chair in the center of the room, and in front of it was an 12X15 carpet, soft enough so the knees of even the tenderest of supplicants would not be bruised as they fell to their knees before Evilena’s throne.

Spaced at various locations on the floor were eye bolts, so ropes, chains and other restrictive implements could be easily attached, but today Evilena would use only instruments taken from the Chief’s own toy box.

Jon opened the box and fell to his knees facing the chair.

“No...no, John. All my slaves MUST always be naked when they serve me. Take off your clothes, and be quick about it !”

As ordered he speedily removed all his clothes , neatly pilling them on the floor, just off the carpeting.

The blonde dominatrix, reached into the box and removed two sets of handcuffs, and a set of leg irons. As the Chief looked at her, once again on his knees , she suddenly lashed out with a kick that threw him to the floor. As he lay there limply, she shackled him to the bolts in the floor, spread eagled, facing upward.

Totally helpless.

She took his nightstick from the box as well and ran it gently across his body as he came to, only the shock of the Thai kick had jarred him from his trance and he awoke with the knowledge that he was a prisoner of the young blonde he had tried to run out of town. He started to struggle against his bonds, then realized it was his own hard, steel manacle that were holding him immobile.

Evilena drew closer, the warmth of her body touching his naked skin like tiny, invisible fingers. Then the chill of the hard plastic night stick replaced the warmth as she touched first, his rapidly stiffening cock, then his ball sac.

It didn’t matter that he was a prisoner, her very nearness was exciting him beyond comprehension.

She ran her soft finger across his lips and in spite of himself he first gently kissed the digit, then hungrily drew it into his mouth and sucked .

Evilena smiled, knowing the effect she was having on the Chief.

Her other hand moved across his bare chest, then his stomach.

Then she again picked up the night stick and pushed it to his lips. For a moment he kept them closed, but then started sucking it as if it were a cock.

As she withdrew the wet, black baton, she leaned down and licked his lips, but before he could react, she moved away and spoke to him, “LOOK INTO MY EYES.”

Powerless before this young Goddess, he stared helplessly into her eyes as she again drove him deeper and deeper into her hypnotic control.

“That’s it Jon, just keep looking into my beautiful deep green eyes and feel your will to resist fading .... fading ..... fading ... you are becoming my total slave .... you want to obey Evilena ... you MUST obey Evilena ... deeper and deeper into my eyes ... falling deeper and deeper into my eyes.... you have only one true desire and that is to serve me .... to worship me ..... to ALWAYS obey me ..... to be my slave ...... ”

Again his eyes took on the glazed stare of one who is under a hypnotic spell, " to ... be .... your .... sssslaaaaave.....”

She took off her own shoe and positioned herself so that her foot was touching his now totally erect cock. Then she used her hands to unlock the shackles freeing him from his hardened steel cuffs, but he remained, helplessly captured by Evilena’s will power and did not move an inch as the shackles fell free.

She whispered, “Touch my foot, Jon,” and his hands moved toward her warm, sexy foot. Then she quickly removed her foot and his hand was in contact with his own erect prick.

“Jerk it for me, slave. Rub your cock for you new owner. Worship me by masturbating for me. Your cum will be your tribute. And the moment you reach your inescapable climax it will indicate that you can refuse me NOTHING. Your ejaculation will mark you TOTAL surrender to Evilena. ”

He moved his hand faster and faster until, at last he reached orgasm expending his juices all over his hand and stomach as he lay on his back.

“Now, lick it off your hand, Chief!” Evilena commanded.

He hesitated .

You could almost see him marshaling all his mental powers to resist this degrading command.

Then Evilena whispered one word in his ear, “obey.”

And he moved his hand to his mouth and followed her instructions, helpless to resist her.

“Now get dressed , my slave, we have to get back to the bazaar, there are fortunes to be told!”

The Chief, now freed, picked up his clothes and re dressed. As Evilena commanded him to return to the car to drive them back to her tent she looked down into the box and saw one last item she wanted to try out. As he neared the door he felt a GIGANTIC electric shock as the cattle prod touched his ass. He practically RAN to the car.

* * *

“Now when you awaken you will remember NONE of what has happened my little slave, but should you hear the words, ‘Jon is Evilena’s slave’ in MY beautiful voice you will again fall into this deep submissive trance, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, My Goddess,” he replied.

As the Police Chief left the tent he struggled to remember EXACTLY what he had wanted to say to the lovely, young fortune teller.

Maybe he had wanted to ask her on a date. She WAS beautiful.

“Oh well,” he thought “I’ll remember soon.”