The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena vs The Fem Force

F/F FD MC CB

Synopsis: Villainous Evilena has defeated every comic book hero and heroine she has ever confronted, but can she survive an all out attack by the combined forces of the Fem Force?

The seven pulchritudinous member of the government sponsored " Federal Emergency Missions Force”, were gathered around the large, round conference table in their secret headquarters, high in the Rockie Mountains, discussing their newest challenge, Evilena.

The hypnotic villainess had faced , defeated and enslaved every heroic character who had courageously tried to oppose her, to no avail. “It looks like we are all that’s left to save the world from Evilena’s nefarious attacks,” said Miss Victory, the leader of the all female super-heroine team .” She’s defeated every super hero who has tried to conquer that evil hypnotist, but I think we can succeed where the others have failed, simply by the use of our NUMBERS.”

The Black Cat, another member of the group nodded. " Yes I think it’s just hubris to try to face her alone.” She glanced at the other five crime fighters, Night-Veil, Synn, Star-Fire, Fire-Beam and Rayda. Each had unique powers and it seemed only logical that the combination of these beautiful and powerful women could defeat one, solitary villainess, no matter how powerful.

The brainstorming by the sexy super heroines continued until they had hashed out a plan of attack against their new enemy, and the sultry seven got up to leave their secret headquarters and confront the villainous blond hypnoteuse at her penthouse hide out.

As the seven beauties strode toward the exit, the large double door flew open and there stood the black clad villainess herself, Evilena. She smiled and threw a large sphere she was carrying, up into the air, above her head and shouted at the crime fighters. " Stop ! Look !” as the glowing ball seemed to explode into a thousand shards of multi colored light, and then begin to rotate in a spiral, above Evilena’s head.

Momentarily stunned by the sudden appearance of their foe the group did, indeed, stop and stare up at the revolving light. Evilena had designed this new weapon as an instrument of mass hypnosis, but wasn’t sure if even this innovative means of attack could subdue this powerful female fighting force.

“You are listening only to me ....only MY voice exists ... nothing else holds your attention... only the colors ... only my voice ....” Evilena adjusted a small dial on her wrist and increased the speed of the hypnotic sphere as the heroines gazed at the myriad colors.

“Just watch the lights, my lovelies and listen to my voice. Listen to my words ... absorb my thoughts ... everything I say seems so .... right to you.... obey me ..... obey my every command .... you are my sluts ... my slaves... you exist only to serve Evilena .... that is the only reason you exist ..... to serve me.... to obey me .... to obey your mistress...”

The new mesmerizing invention was working. Even the members of theFem Force could not resist her magical invention , and soon the seven beauties were slipping helplessly under the nefarious villainess’ hypnotic power.

“ Don’t you ALL want to serve as my sex slaves ..... of course you do ... your desire for me is growing as your will to resist recedes from you mind .... your will and you body both belong to me.... obey ... serve......desire.... you want to be slaves just like all the others and serve me ..... serve me .....serve me .... Helpless eyes were fixated on the spinning colors as Evilena’s voice echoed in their minds, the attack had been so sudden there had been no time to build resistance to the psychic attack Evilena had so skillfully woven about sultry crimefighters.

Evilena lifted her hands to her own breasts and cupped them lasciviously as she saw the lust growing in her victims. Knees quivered, and breath became ragged as the mass hypnosis seemed to be taking control of the very souls of the weakening heroines.

The smell of sexual arrousal permeated the room.

The villainess slowly, seductively, approached the Black Cat, a gorgeous red head, with mystical power of a feline goddess and tweaked her breasts. The heroine sighed, and fell to her knees, powerless to resist the erotic assault of this blond dominatrix who held her mind captive . Without even a suggestion from Evilena the redhead started to kiss her feet, and lick her legs. Evilena smiled.

But perhaps the smile came too quickly. Black Cat HAD been subdued, Fire-Beam and Rayda, too were starting to play with their own pussies, so aroused were the as they looked at Black Cat’s sexy surrender. Star-Fre, Synn, and Night -Veil too, were frozen, gazing helplessly at the still spinning hypnotic orb.

But the leader of the group, tall, blond,and muscular Ms. Victory had not fallen under the mind numbing, mesmeric influence of the powerful weapon. When Black Cat fell to her knees and distracted Evilena , Victory moved behind the hypnoteuse and used her super strength to strike Evilena from the rear, with a powerful blow. Evilena slumped to the floor, but didn’t lose conciousness.

“Shit” Evilena thought, “I’ve GOT to keep an eye to everybody when I’m using mass hypnosis techniques, one of these bitches hasn’t fallen under the spell of the orb.”

The blond hypnoteuse rolled over to her back, just in time to see Victory’s foot descending toward her head. She lifted her hands to deflect the kick. Then Evilena used the power of the kick itself, to her own advantage as she redirected the red booted foot and pulled it downward , dragging the gigantic blond heroine to the floor. Immediately Evilena rolled over and struck Ms. Victory in the face with her elbow.

Now it was Victory’s turn to duck and cover as she rolled across the ground to avoid any more punches from her adversary. the two combatants scrambled to their feet and stood, at the ready, across from each other, both breathing quickly.

A glance at the others showed Evilena that the noise and commotion had not interfered with their descent into trance. In fact, the remaining members of the group stood, gazing at the hypnotic sphere, rubbing their bodies and moaning. They were too preoccupied with their own lust to even think about the fight going on right in front of them.

With superhuman strength Ms. Victory again struck out at Evilena, this time the devious villainess caught her fist, and again used the heroines own strength to flip her to the floor. Victory was frustrated and leaped up, then rushed at the black clad hypnoteuse in an attempt to tackle her. The angrier she became, the more erratic her attacks became, and this charge was easily pushed aside by Evilena and the heroine rushed head first past her intended target into the impervious adamantium wall of the fortress. Dazed Victory turned to face her enemy, just in time to feel the might of a savate kick squarely on her chin. She fell backward again striking her head on the solid wall of the Fem Force headquarters, and slumped in a sitting position propped up against the the same hard metal barrier.

This was Evilena’s chance. She leaped atop the dazed heroine and grabbed her head, forcing the already dizzy heroine to stare at the hypnotic orb, spinning entrancingly above the other captivated heroines. But now, the mesmeric power of the spinning sphere was multiplied a hundred fold by the nearness of the hypnotic villainess herself.

The black clad beauty entwined her fingers in the blond hair of the semi conscious blond and licked her face. " Listen to me slut .... listen to your mistress and obey,” she focused her irresistible voice on the already weakened woman, taking advantage of her vulnerable state, and spoke again, this time using her most hypnotic cadence. " Just look at the sphere , Victory...... look into the spinning colors ... deeper ... relax ... relax .... give in .... you can’t help but feel relaxed with me so close to you and the spinning sphere and my hot breath in your ear .... so hot ... so exciting ..listen to me and relax.... you find me so hard to resist ... breathe in now ... slowly calmly ... now breathe out ... in ... out .... relax .... look into the light ... deeper ... deeper .... you are falling deeper into the light ... and deeper under my power .... you feel so weak .... so powerless to resist my voice ... and every second you stare at the light you go deeper ... deeper .... ”

All resistance was gone from the heroine as Evilena softly massaged her temples with her own fingertips. " Obey ...... obey Evilena .....under her hypnotic spell ... hypnotized ... hypnotized ..... Are you hypnotized, My Pet ?” Evilena finally whispered as she softly kissed her captives lips.

Ms. Victory moaned in erotic pleasure, " Yes ..... I am hypnotized...” eyes still held by the spinning colors.

Evilena smiled, " Yes you are . Very deeply hypnotized and under my power .... yet you find yourself slipping even deeper into hypnosis ... losing contact with everything in the world except my voice... the light ... and my will... bending to my will ... feeling so obedient ... so helpless ... under my spell..... hypnotized ...... hypnotized... Nothing exists now except MY will because you are hypnotized.”

The new captive’s lips moved slowly, as if trying to speak, and finally soft, quiet words drifted from her mouth. " Hypnotized ... hyp ... no ...tized ....under ... your ... spell ...”

Another super heroine under my power, Evilena thought. Now to finish the job. “Victory, my little super slut, you want to be my slave.. you want to surrender your will to me....you are so weak now you must become my slave ... my helpless... obedient... fuck slave....Evilena’s fuck toy .....say it slut ... you want to be my slave.”

Ms. Victory still sat against the wall in a completely relaxed posture, and couldn’t move a muscle as Evilena whispered commands into her ear .... no ... into her mind.

“ I ... want ... to .. be ... your ...slave.....” the entranced woman mumbled.

“Then kneel before me, slut, " the hypnotic goddess commanded, and Victory scrambled to her knees.

“Beg me slut, beg me to allow you to be my fuck toy and slut slave .... BEG ME ....”

“Please Evilena .... PLEASE let me be your slave .... PLEASE .... PLEASE....” she fairly shouted.

A cruel smile played upon Evilena’s lips, " Then look into my eyes.”

Even more powerful than the spinning orb were the hypnotic green eyes of the villainess, herself , and she wanted to make sure Ms. Victory would forever be under her power. " LOOK INTO MY EYES”

Moments later the super heroine collapsed to the floor, her mind now soft clay, ready to be molded by Evilena.

“Shame on you for attacking your Mistress from behind.... aren’t you ashamed ?”

Tears formed in Victory’s eye. " Yes Mistress, I’m so ashamed....”

‘What do you think I should do to punish you ?” Evilena gloated.

“I don’t know Mistress.... anything you desire... I’m SO sorry...”

Evilena took a seat at one of the chairs around the large conference table and patted her lap. " Then lay down here.... face down .... for your spanking...”

Like a mischievous child at the baby sitter’s, tears now began to fall from her eyes and she crawled to Evilena’s lap, and lay across her knees, awaiting her punishment.

“Yes Mistress, " she whimpered.

SMACK .... SMACK .... SMACK ... SMACK..... again and again Evilena spanked to formerly dominant super heroine, who had now become her mere hypnotic playtoy. But the spanking seemed not only to sting her ass, but also to excite the super heroine. Her breathing started to come in labored gasps. “Ohhh .... Ohhhh ..... Ohhhhh...” she was nearing an erotic climax just from the spanking she was receiving. The closeness of her conquerer and the erotic feel of her hands were too much for poor Ms. Victory.

Suddenly Evilena entwined her fingers in the helpless woman’s hair and pulled back her head, then kissed her roughly on the lips, her tongue probing deeply into the woman’s mouth.

“AHHHHHHHHH,” the heroine screamed down Evilena’s mouth.... “YES ....YES .....YES...”

The hypnotic villainess pushed her fucktoy to the floor, where she continued to writhe in erotic surrender. “Ogodogodogodogodogodogod” she uncontrollably muttered as she thrust her own finger into her aroused pussy.

Evilena slapped her hands away and then roughly massaged the woman’s clit herself as Victory continued to moan uncontrollably and push back against the pressure from her new owner’s hand. First one, then two fingers entered her as Evilena manipulated not only her muscular body but her hypnotized mind as well. “Tell me you love this fuck toy .... tell me ....” she taunted as the heroine came closer and closer to another climax, never QUITE allowing her to reach release.

“ I love it Mistress...I love it ...please ... PLEASE let me cum...please....”

“Are you my slave girl ?”

“Yesyesyesyesyesyes....”

Are you my slave girl FOREVER....”

“Oh yes Evilena .... forever.....”

“Louder Slut LOUDER....”

“YOUR SLAVE FOREVER...”

“Good little fuck toy......

Evilena reached down to her pet and stuck her finger in her mouth, “suck it slave,” she commanded, and the enslaved heroine wrapped her mouth around the digit as if it were a small cock and sucked.

Then Evilena whispered in her ear, “CUM!” and the super slut lay at the villainess’ feet and shook with passion.

Now Evilena pulled her self away from the new fuck toy and turned her attention to the other members of the Fem Force Fighting team.

All the other lycra-clad heroines wer standing immobile, still helplessly gazing at the hypnotic sphere. “Do you sluts want to be my slaves, just like your leader ? I think you ALL want me ....desire me .... love me.... " Those words seemed to trigger erotic responses in the heroines and they all began to insert their own fingers in ther moist pussies. " Good sluts .... you are all good obedient sluts .....”

The mass hypnosis had worked, the entire Fem Force was entranced and helpless before Evilena, but now she ponder exactly what to do with them. Then a thought flashed in her mind and Evilena commanded the sultry slaves.

“ When I give the command, you all will get nude, and the sight of your naked companions will inflame your lustful feelings for them. You will engage in a lesian orgy, thinking only of your sexy companions. You will NOT think about Evilena.... you will NOT want to capture her.... you will think ONLY of sex with the women in this room.....obey ... obey .... obey...”

In unison the entire group repeated the command ...” obey ....obey ... obey ...obey...” as they moved closer and closer to each other.

“But remeber this command in your deepest subconcious,” Evilena continued, " if you EVER see Evilena again, your desire for your fem force companions will disappear from your mind, and be replaced bu an irresistible desire for her... you will again be her helpless...loving ... obedient slaves.”

“Obey ... obey ... obey ... obey...” continued the chorus as Evilena quiently walked out of their secret headquarters. Evilena could hear the erotic moaning as her commands were obeyed., and she contemplated what , if any, worlds were left to conquer.