The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena vs the Ocean King

Synopsis : An over matched super hero confronts Super Villainess Evilena and is humiliated and enslaved.

Gorgeous, blond, Evilena was having a FANTASTIC time. She was attending the Goombay Festival a few miles away from her normal haunts, at Miami’s South Beach.She was enjoying the feel and taste of the rowdy multi ethnic crown. The festival is a flamboyant, colorful celebration of Caribbean culture with hundreds of thousands of participants filling Coconut’ Grove’s Grand Avenue, and turning it into the cultural image of Nassau’s Bay Street.

The whole neighborhood was filled with arts, crafts and foods provided by hundreds of vendors, but the sultry siren of mind control most enjoyed the rhythms of the frolicking Junkanoo dancing troops, the Afro-Caribbean bands and even the Bahamas Royal Police Band, which surprisingly had an enjoyable ska feeling to their performance.

As the sun sank, she drove to a secluded beach front she knew and relaxed in the soft sand. Unlike her usual super villainess attire , when she was prepared to confront super heroes or commit crimes, this evening she was dressed in a sexy, form fitting black bikini, which caught the attention of every man ( and most women) as she passed by.

While she took the brief respite from the crowd, she listened to the sound of the ocean pounding against Miami’s sandy South Beach , as she glanced out to sea the villainous vixen was stunned to see one of the Justice League’s do gooder heroes, The Ocean King, walking out of the surf and onto the still warm sand. As usual, he was dressed in his scaled orangeshirts and green tights. He REALLY fit in, here in Miami.

Rumor had it that he lived in a submerged underwater city called New Venice, which was not too far from Florida’s coast. Evilena’s muscles tensed, just in case the hero recognized her, as she inventoried his powers in her mind . Ocean King could swim at amazing speeds, and was quite strong, and could heal swiftly when harmed, as well . These powers, she thought, could not defeat the hypnotic villainess. She had defeated much stronger, much faster heroes and heroines in the past.

Then she remembered Ocean King’s only other power, the one which allowed him to telepathically speak to sea creatures. “OMG”, she thought, " I’m confronting a hero that can talk to fish.” She smiled to herself. This would be EASY. Rather than avoid this confrontation she might even try to engage this hero in combat, just to capture and enslave another member of the League. Soon, SHE would be in charge of the entire Justice League.

A cruel smile crossed across her beautiful lips. “If he can receive thoughts from small brained sea creatures, his mind must be open to any psychic attack from a powerful mind like mine, my hypnotic powers should be capable of overwhelming quickly. Then I’ll see if an aqua-man makes a good slave,” she said, with a chortle.

As the tall, blond Atalantean walked further onto the beach he finally spied Evilena, reclining on a towel on the beach. She waved at him, beckoning him closer with a graceful curl of her index finger. The trap was set.

“ I almost didn’t recognize you , in that sexy bikini, you evil erotic villainess. The men of The League have sent me to capture you. We know that none of our heroines have been able to defeat you, and assume you have some sort of power over women. But I am a MAN, and not even a human, but an Atlantean. Your days of freedom are numbered, Evilena.” And then to a snicker from the hypnotic goddess, he struck one of those dumb looking hero poses , with his hands doubled up into fists , resting firmly on his hips.

The blond hypnotuese slowly, sensuously, rose to her feet and stared directly into The Ocean King’s eyes. She focused all her mesmerizing power on the sea dweller and whispered words that she knew would penetrate deep into his vulnerable mind.

“ Look at me... NOW ... you can hear MY thoughts in your mind and cannot stop them from penetrating deep into your weak brain ... thoughts of me will fill your mind ...look deep into my eyes .... you cannot resist the power of my eyes ... you cannot resist my thoughts .... all the resistance in your mind is fading away ... your will is being erased .... everything is spinning ... you are so dizzy ... looking into my hypnotic eyes makes you sooooo dizzy .... try as you will, hero, you are unable to resist Evilena .... you ar dizzy ... you are feeling so confused ... too weak to even hold your head up .....”

The gill man’s head lolled forward , then, quickly, he again stood erect and regained his steady , powerful gaze . " That’s just a mind trick,wench, I, an Atlantean, can fight the mystical powers of ANY mere human. I’m taking you in, you evil witch, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. ”

Evilena nodded at the green clad fish man, in recognition of his ability to resist her first onslaught. Then she refocused her mind and attacked once more.

“Oh I think there MAY be something I can do . .. you WERE able to resist me for just a moment .... but you ARE a man .... just a man .. and there are other ways into your simple male mind... look at me... look at me...”

She waved her hand in a graceful, hypnotic gesture and spoke again, " My eyes are hypnotic ... my voice is hypnotic ... my entire body has the power to hypnotize and entrance ... you cannot resist .... I am using my entire body to send you into a deep ... helpless ... hopeless ... hypnotic trance... and you will have to succumb to my hypnotic powers ....” His eyes took in every sensuous curve of the gorgeous blond’s body, every detail of her beautiful face. He was captured by her breasts, her face, her legs.... his breath stopped. His heart raced.

As he gazed at the vision of lovliness that was Evilena he immediatly flashed on the fact that her physical beauty of her body was as fascinatingly compelling as her voice, and her eyes.

Evilena smiled as she sensed the sea god was slipping into her hypnotic control. " So sleepy now my pet ... dizzy ... weak ... wanting to close your eyes ... NEEDING to close your eyes ... but so fascinated by my beauty your eyes MUST stay open to gaze at me ... so enthralled by my beauty ... lusting after my body ...and you know you must KEEP staring at me no matter how deep your trance becomes ... poor little fish boy .... sinking deeper under my spell ... every word pulling you deeper ... every moment more lost in the sound of my voice and your desire to drink in my beauty ... your mistress can help you ... all you need to do is look .. and listen ... and go deeper and deeper into trance for me....”

Ocean King had stopped and was no longer walking toward the gorgeous blond, in fact, fear had crept into his thoughts and, had he been able, he’d have escaped back into the sea, where he felt safe. He raised his hand to his forehead as if to wipe away the salacious thoughts that were IN his mind, then, slowly he moved his hand down the front of his green costume and softly touched his own swelling, male member. " No .... mustn’t ...” he moaned quietly.

“ Oh yes .... you MUST,” Evilena retorted, " you’re cock is so uncomfortable now ... cock throbbing ...growing ... engorging ... but constricted by that tight, Lycra costume ... thank goodness you are strong enough to tear it so you can free your prick... expose your prick for me ... take it out ... let Evilena see it ...it NEEDS to be free ”

Swaying, as if some constantly changing wind was moving his body, the hero reached down and ripped open the crotch of his costume then pulled out his enormous cock.

The blond hypnotist breathed a sigh of relief, as his member came into view, this attack would only work if he DID have a human-like male member, and with a fish man, one never knew.

“as you stare at my luscious body I want you to touch your cock ... to rub it ... to massage it ... look at me and we will masturbate ... won’t we... masturbate ... thinking of my body ... listening to my voice... you are already enthralled by me and now each stroke of your hand ... each warm touch of your own fingers ... brings you deeper under my control... deeper into my hypnotic trance... deeper ... deeper..”

“Rub it gently ... gently ... it’s so relaxing and soothing to rub your cock while your new mistress watches....and speaks to your mind ... and body ...”

He blinked his eyes quickly , immediately trying to resist her spell when Evilena used the term mistress.

The sexy hypnotist saw his attempt to fight her mesmerizing power and spoke softly to her prey, “Don’t fight me .... just keep rubbing ... very soon you will become DEEPLY hypnotized ... because as you look at me you know you cannot resist my power ... my seductive, hypnotic voice ... my powerful, hypnotic eyes ... my sultry, hypnotic body ... no resistance ... powerless .... falling under my spell and so unable to fight it ... helpless .... helpless.....” She reached up and cupped her firm, voluptuous breasts. " Even my breasts hold you in their power... look at me ...”

The aquatic hero tried to focus his mind enough to continue his struggle, but as he listened to that wonderful mesmerizing voice , his hand gently played with his cock, and he felt himself slipping away .”

“ My body is so hypnotic ... if you wish, my pet, you may look away from my eyes and look at my body ... or my breasts ... poor baby .. you don’t know WHERE to look do you ... but you KNOW you must must still listen to my powerful voice ... still obey my hypnotic voice ... still concentrate on my hypnotic voice .... and my mesmerizing body...”

As his eyes involuntarily lowered to her voluptuous, bikini clad body ,his prick became even more engorged. " No ...please ...please.... " he moaned.

“ Oh my poor little pet,” Evilena taunted, " No or please ? Stop or go ? Which are you begging for , freedom or slavery ? ”

“ Ahhh .... i .... i ....” The gill man moaned, once more unable to speak as lust filled his telepathic mind.

“ You will listen ONLY to the sound of my voice ... no other sounds matter ... and every word pulls you deeper under my power ... my control ... every word ... deeper and deeper ...you are being entranced ... controlled ... hypnotized ... by my voice and my body and your desire for me grows with every word you hear ... you can’t resist .... your desire for me growing every second... rub your cock for me now..... a little faster .... my body is so exciting .... my voice so irresistible .... unable to fight any more ... falling deeper and deeper under my spell......mine to control now .... helpless ... powerless... rub your cock for Evilena ... ”

“ohhhh,” another moan, a weak, helpless response from the mesmerized hero.

“Grasp that cock fully now my pet... and move your hand faster... it’s almost as if my voice is touching your cock WITH you.... my voice and your hand in control of your cock ... my voice dominating your thoughts ... you can think only thoughts I give you .... you can see only sights I allow you to see.... only MY voice echoing in your mind.... you are helpless ...under my control .... my voice guiding your hand ... stroke your cock .... you feel your own hand exciting you .... you FEEL my voice rubbing your prick.... unable to fight me .... helpless ....powerless...”

Ocean King’s knees were starting to buckle. Now it was Evilena who walked closer as she sensed his eminent surrender . And with each step she felt her control over her newest conquest grow.

“That’s it my pet ... keep obeying my commands and stroking your cock ... a little quicker now ....” She walked around the helpless hero as his feet were firmly planted in the sand and his powerful body was almost motionless , as he masturbated , moving his hand up and down in cadence , his rigid shaft, jutting straight out through the tear in his costume.

Your poor cock is so deeply under my spell now ... so deeply hypnotized ... your cock will follow my every commend... your mind and body so obedient ... hand to cock ... rubbing harder ... faster ... cock and hand under my erotic spell ...”

The irresistible blond villainess rubbed her hand gently up and down his smooth face, " Faster now pet .... because when you cum ... when I ALLOW you to cum ... you will be totally under my control. Totally under my spell... my slave .... just as others have before you .... totally mine...see ... now even your cock is hypnotized ... it can only cum when Evilena allows it to cum ... and then you will be mine.... my obedient slave ... stroke it for me, Ocean King ... or should I call you Ocean Slave ....”

“Iaaayahhh...” he screamed , lost in lust and unable to reach orgasm. Every second bringing him deeper under Evilena’s spell.

“Faster slave .... faster...”

“Even harder and faster ...”

“Helpless ... Faster ...under my power ... faster ... hypnotizing your cock .... FASTER... I COMMAND YOU, FASTER

The fish man moved his hand faster and faster, up and down his engorged cock, groaning with lust, obeying every command from the villainous vixen who was now moving her fingers gently, in tiny hypnotic circles on his temples.

She was close enough, now, to whisper in his ear, “Cant stop.... stroke faster ... wait for my command....what will you be when you cum ? Tell me....”

“slave ... Slave ...SLAVE...” he screamed at the top of his lungs, breathing labored, sweat pouring down his face.

A full throat ed laugh now escaped Evilena’s beautiful lips, " Who’s slave...tell me...say it....”

“YOUR SLAVE . GODDESS EVILENA’S SLAVE. YOURS! YOURS! YOURS...” he responded, the word slave now synchronized with the movement of his hand up and down his cock. " SLAVE. SLAVE. SLAVE. SLAVE..

“Good slave boy,” the hypnoteuse shouted, " Now... you ... may... CUM! Cum for me Now Slave and be mine forever”

And with that, the hypnotized hero spurted a huge stream of white, fishy smelling jism across the beach and he fell to his knees, exhausted.

Evilena entwined her fingers in his long, blond hair and pulled his face up to hers and kissed him. " “Good slave boy. Who do you belong to ?”

“To YOU my Goddess Evilena, " the defeated fish man whispered, and leaned down to kiss her bare feet.

She reached into her beach bag and Evilena produced a dog collar with her own name engraved on a golden plate attached to the leather of the collar, and then clipped a chain to the leather strap. As she attached it to his neck she commanded, “heel” and the sea slave crawled behind her across the beach.