The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Be careful and be alive—White Collar

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 28

I was moaning and thrumming deep in my belly in the aftershocks of my orgasm. Mark lowered himself to my chest, the chains joining our clamped nipples clinking in a miniature soundscape of bondage. Mark’s neck was just within reach of my mouth and I extended my tongue to lick the salty tang of his sexual sweat and smell the musk of his flesh. I breathed it in and felt almost dizzy with the delight of my man’s smell. I stroked his strong back with one hand and rubbed my other hand through that part of the forest on his chest that reached towards his throat. I luxuriated in the softness of his fur, my fingers pushing downward between our bodies and bumping over the clamps on his nipples. He groaned and raised up a bit.

“Take them off Patrick. Get them off before the climax wears off,” he said.

I did as he asked, removing the clamps gently from his nipples. Then he reached down and took their mates off mine and bent to kiss and lick my hard, constricted nubs, pulling a groan out of my throat as the banished blood rushed back into the sore, pinched tips.

“Oh God,” I moaned. “Oooh, that hurts; that feels so good.”

I reached up for Mark’s head and, running my hands through his hair, pulled him down to my mouth. I could still feel him in me and I clenched my muscles, massaging his softening penis as we kissed. At some point, my eyes closed and I was dreaming.

When I awoke, Mark was still on top of me, breathing slowly and quietly. I could feel his dick resting wet and sticky against my perineum. I softly kissed his mouth and tickled his lips with my tongue. There was certainly no way I was going to get up without waking him.

He partially raised his lids and smiled at me. “Hi sunshine,” he said softly.

“How ya doin’ baby?” I asked him.

“Mmm. Good,” he said, yawning and lifting himself off me.

As he stretched, catlike, I once again took in his masculine beauty and my well-milked cock had a flush of warmth in response to the sight of his furry chest and nicely-defined muscles.

“How are you doing? Feeling good?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Terrific,” I replied. “That was wonderful. Thanks.”

“My pleasure,” he grinned. “Shall we get a shower? I don’t know about you but I’m just a tad sticky,” he said, rubbing his hand through the remnants of my cum that had stuck to his belly where he’d lain on top of me after I came.

“That sounds like a great idea. Let’s go.” And we went down the hall, leaning against one another, our hands around each other’s waists.

In the shower, we washed our hair and then began to soap each other up. I loved to use the suds to “paint” Mark’s chest hair in patterns that emphasized his nipples and the shape of his pecs. While rubbing the suds into my chest, his hands stroked my own pecs and he circled them several times, causing my legs to go wobbly with pleasure.

“Yeah,” he said, “I definitely want you to let your hair grow back. Then, when I’m feeling a good session of humiliation is in order, I can chain you up and shave you.”

I grinned at him. “You know how much I like humiliation, Sir.”

“I know. And I like humiliating you so we’re both happy.” He grabbed hold of my balls and pulled them down, making me groan at the sudden pain.

“Aaah. Oh please Sir,” I begged.

It wasn’t clear to either of us whether I was begging him to continue or to let up. Finally, he released me but not before my cock had begun to swell. Then he put his soapy hand between my ass cheeks and inserted several fingers into my hole.

“This is my favorite opening,” he said. “I love your tight ass.”

“Thank you Sir,” I said, breathing deeply and clenching my muscles to hold him there if I could.

“Patrick, slide your hand between my cheeks.”

I looked at him. I’d never considered that. Mark was the top, he was the Master, not me. “What did you say?” I asked.

“I said put your hand between my cheeks. Do what I’m doing to you.”

I hesitated but finally complied, sliding my open hand between the mounds of his butt and searching out his hole with my fingers. His warmth radiated into my hand and when I found his hole, I tickled the soft tissues with the tips of my fingers.

“Oh yes,” he sighed. “God that feels good.”

His breathing became heavier and I suddenly saw him in a new light. While he’d told me he’d been a slave once, I really hadn’t understood or appreciated what that meant. Now I could visualize him stretched out on a bench and being fucked. But not by me! I hurriedly withdrew my hand, almost as though I’d been burned.

“What’s the matter?” he asked. “Why’d you take it out? Can’t you see I like it?”

“Mark...” I said, haltingly. “I-I can see that you like it. But I don’t think I can do that. I’m your boy, your bottom. I can’t be your top. I don’t even know how to be a top. And I don’t think I want to top you. It would change everything between us.”

He took my hand in his and kissed the palm, then looked up into my eyes. “Let’s get rinsed and get out of here. We need to talk,” he said.

We rinsed off and climbed out of the shower to dry off with his big towels. We went into the bedroom and put on robes before walking back to the living room and settling on the couch.

Mark sat there a long time, looking down and then out the window. Finally, he spoke. “I told you that I’d had a Master once,” he said.

“Yes,” I answered. “I have to admit I was surprised. You seem like a complete Master to me—not that I’ve had a lot of experience.” I chuckled at my statement of the obvious.

“No, I suppose you don’t,” he said, smiling. “But everything I know, I had to learn. And it was mostly my Master who taught me.”

“Would you tell me about him?” I asked.

Mark’s eyes focused on an indeterminate point in space; somewhere in the past where I could not go.

“It was a long time ago. I was a resident working in the ER. One night a man came in with serious stomach pains. Fortunately, it turned out to be nothing, but we kept him overnight to ease his discomfort. Well I went to give his friend, who’d brought him in, the good news. For some reason, I thought it appropriate to talk to him in a private consultation room. He was a commanding presence: tall, dark, strong with these black eyes that looked right through you. I could hardly focus enough to talk to him. I’d had no experience up to that point. I’d always been too absorbed with my studies. I suppose I was running away from myself and losing myself in my work.”

“I can understand that,” I said, smiling.

“Anyway, I found myself in a consultation room with this man and I was calling him ‘Sir’. He told me he knew what I needed and if I wanted it, then I should ask him for it. So I did. It just came out of my mouth. I think for once, my heart spoke before my brain could intervene. And there I was, on my knees before him, asking him to make me his boy. He took me home and initiated me into the ways of submission and slavery. That night, I became his boy. He shaved my body and put a chrome cock ring on me and told me that only he could take it off because he’d claimed me as his own. I bowed to the floor and kissed his feet. Then he bound me and fucked me, claiming me completely.”

Mark paused, apparently lost in his memories, so I just waited.

Then he continued. “He used me and he loved me. I gave myself to him completely. He taught me to submit to whatever he wanted and I was glad to have him use my body and my mind for his own pleasures and purposes. He was like a god to me. He was like my father and I adored him and loved him with my whole being. Then he began to get sick. We didn’t know what it was at first. Then, as the illnesses mounted, I began to suspect. I called friends around the country and realized what it was. But there was little we could do at that point. There weren’t any treatments yet. I didn’t want to face what was happening, but he ordered me to tell him. When I did, I fell apart—he was my life and he was going to die. He took me in his arms and comforted me like my daddy would have. When I’d stopped crying, he told me that we had to think about the future. I had a practice, so my financial future wasn’t a problem. But he wanted something else.”

“Which was?” I asked.

“He told me that he wanted to teach me everything he knew so that I could carry on after he was gone. He said that a father passes on his knowledge to his son and that I was his son. I didn’t want to at first. He was my Master and I was his boy. I couldn’t see myself as a Master. But he told me that this would be the way I’d honor him and keep his name alive. So I began my apprenticeship.”

“How did he teach you?” I asked.

“Oh, he brought in some subs he’d worked on before. He taught me the ropes and the tools of the trade as it were. He taught me the importance of translating what I’d learned as a bottom into being a top. After I became more comfortable with it, I began to realize that I liked it. But what I liked was not only related to me; it was also related to my boy: to helping him to discover his inner resources as well as his dependence on his master. My Master helped me in that journey. He was my Master, my teacher and my father till the day he died.”

Mark lapsed into silence and I could see that he was far, far away. His eyes were glistening so I just waited.

“He left this apartment to me. I’ve changed a few things but my tastes and his were so similar that I’ve pretty much left it alone. I still see him here and feel his presence.” Mark looked up at me. “Do you understand Patrick?”

“I think I do,” I said quietly.

“Do you understand how, even with my love for you, I sometimes feel empty? No, I’m sorry. It’s not that I feel empty. It’s that I want to be filled. I long for that. I want to feel a man in me, taking me, possessing me. Does that make sense?”

“Yes,” I answered. “But I don’t know if I can do it. It’s all so new to me and I’m worried that it will change the, the...”

“Balance of power?” Mark interjected.

“Yes, that’s it exactly: the balance of power. I’m a CEO; I run an important company. I mean I’m not overwhelmed with my own importance, but my work and decisions affect the lives of my employees, my stockholders and my family. I have influence. When I’m with you; when I’m your boy, I surrender all that. It takes me somewhere else, somewhere outside myself when I submit to you. I’m afraid that if we changed that, I would lose...” I paused. I didn’t know how to verbalize what I was feeling.

“You’re afraid that if I step down off my pedestal, I’ll lose my status as Master and you’ll lose your dominator. You’ll lose the one to whom you can submit and surrender your power.”

“Exactly. Yes. I want to know that you can and will dominate me at your will and that, while we might come together as lovers, you will still be my Master.”

Patrick reached out and brushed my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

“Oh, my love,” he whispered. “We’ll have to think about this and talk again. I want so badly to be fucked and filled but I see that you’re not ready to do that. So let’s let it go for now. Okay?”

“Okay,” I said, smiling and not just a little relieved. Perhaps I was too relieved and should have listened more carefully to what he was saying to me. But there’s hindsight for you.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 29

We got dressed and headed downstairs. Patrick needed to go home to check on things at his apartment and I needed to go to the hospital to see my patients so we kissed goodbye and went our separate ways. He told me he had some work to catch up on at the office as well, and would probably return to his apartment when he’d finished. He was expecting Sarah and the kids to come home tomorrow but he wasn’t sure when and he wanted to be there when they got in.

“Call me,” I said, once again kissing him goodbye.

“I will,” he said. “Thanks.”

“For what?”

“For telling me about yourself. I don’t know what it all means, but it makes me love you all the more.”

I smiled at him and stroked his cheek. “Go to work,” I said and we parted, he heading for his apartment, I heading to the subway. As I rode along in the train, I saw Patrick’s face smiling in my mind and my hole began to ache. He’d brought back those feelings of desire that I’d pushed down for so long. God, how I wanted to be fucked again.

I made my rounds, visiting my patients and checking their progress. I finished up around 2:15 and headed back home. I’d just walked into my apartment when my wireless rang. I checked the number before I answered.

“Hi baby,” I said. “What’s up? I’m missing you.”

“Hi guy. I’m sitting here going through proposals and contracts and just wanted to talk to you. I wanted to hear your voice.”

“You want me to put you under and whisper nasty suggestions in your ear? I can do that,” I chuckled.

“No sir, please,” he blurted out. “I need to go home and get the house ready for Sarah and the kids.”

“Well, if you’re that upset at the idea, maybe I’ll just release you altogether!” I heard his chair squeak and knew he’d popped out of his chair.

“No!” he almost shouted. “Please,” he pleaded, “don’t even joke about it. I’d die without you!”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “You know I couldn’t live without you. I’ll never cast you off like an old sneaker.” I heard him sigh as he sat down again.

“Thanks,” he said. “I couldn’t stand it if you did. Please don’t say things like that, even as a joke.”

“I’m sorry Patrick. Don’t be upset. I won’t even kid about it anymore.”

There was a pause. “Mark?” Patrick ventured quietly.

“Yes Patrick?” I answered.

“Mark, I know you want me to fuck you and I’ve been thinking a lot about it. In fact, I had a hard time concentrating on my work. You know I love you, don’t you?”

“Yes, Patrick; I know that.”

“You know I’d do anything for you.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“But I don’t think I can do that. I’ve tried to imagine it. I even went into the restroom and tried fantasizing about it. You know what happened?”

“No, what?” I asked, lowering myself to sit on the edge of the coffee table that yesterday I’d come home to find my boy kneeling naked on, awaiting his master’s orders. The spot was still there where he’d licked up his cock-drool.

“I went completely soft. Something in me just said ‘no’. I’m sorry Mark, but I don’t think I can.” I could hear the pain and sorrow in his voice. He knew how much I wanted it but knowing it wouldn’t make him hard.

I sighed. “It’s alright Patrick. We have time. We’ll figure something out. There’s always a vibrator.” As soon as I’d said it, I realized it sounded bitter and I really hadn’t wanted that.

“Mark?” Patrick’s voice was tight.

“I’m sorry,” I said hurriedly. “I should never have said that. We’ll just have to work it out. OK?” I asked, trying to sound more conciliatory than I felt.

“OK,” he said, sounding a little less than convinced.

“I’ll talk to you tomorrow. OK?” I said, feeling the empty ache rising in my bowels.

“OK,” he said. “Be good.”

“I will,” I said. “You too.”

“I will. Have a good evening.”

“You too,” I said, smiling wryly and I hung up.

I sat back on the couch, my hand finding its way to my crotch and my fingers stroking between my legs. I moaned and pressed harder as my wandering fingers found my needy hole. I sat forward and put my head in my hands. Then I sighed, picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hey,” I said. “Mark Andrews here...”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 30

When I got home, I looked around to appraise what I had to do. Since I hadn’t been home all that much, the apartment was in pretty good shape. I needed to go through the mail and get that sorted out but that was really the only task that had gone begging. I realized it would be a good idea to strip the beds and put fresh sheets down. Sarah had been in a hurry when they left so she didn’t have time to do that chore and the kids deserved to have clean sheets when they got home tomorrow, as did Sarah. Besides, changing the sheets on our bed would help disguise the fact that I hadn’t slept at home much this past week. When I stripped our daughter Jessie’s bed, I found one of her favorite stuffed toys-a bunny-down at the foot, cowering between the covers. Smiling, I extricated it and put it on the table next to her bed. She’d be very happy to find it there when she got home, since she’d been missing it ever since she went away.

I loaded the laundry into the washer and started going through the mail, throwing the adverts and credit card solicitations in the recycle bin along with many of the pleas for contributions by the multitudinous charities trying to make ends meet in these difficult times. As I sat there, sorting mail into piles, my mind pulled up a picture of Mark.

My sweet Mark. I leaned back and reviewed my “videos” of him in my mind. His lithe, strong body with the hair covering his ample chest and nipples. His cock that hung heavy and low with balls that swung behind them: how I loved to suck his cock and balls! My mouth began to water and my own cock began to stiffen and press against the crotch of my pants, forcing me to raise myself up and adjust things so that there was more room. Then my “camera” went to his face. I could see it, my own pale hands framing his tanned visage with its strong chin, his flashing even white teeth under the neatly trimmed mustache. And his eyes! Oh those bluest eyes I’ve ever seen and the wonderful laugh lines that etched themselves next to his eyes when he smiled or grinned. I could visualize myself licking his body, slicking down his fur and working my way down from his neck to his tits and then to his cock and balls. I could imagine his cock filling with warm blood and rising steadily, like the beam of a crane climbing skyward. I could see his balls pulling up toward his crotch, arming themselves to launch his cum into my hungry mouth. As these images were playing through my mind, I reached down to pinch my nipples through my shirt and rub my straining cock through my pants. God, how i wanted him. How i wanted to strip for him, get down on my knees and submit myself to him, body and soul. i needed to be his boy! my dick was straining urgently for release and beginning to throb insistently when i pulled my hand away. What was i doing? i didn’t dare come without Master’s permission! i glanced at the clock and realized that if i hurried up and finished my chores, i could run by His place and surprise Him. Maybe we could enjoy a little afternoon delight! Trembling, i arose from the chair into which i’d sunk and busied myself with the tasks at hand.

It took me about an hour and a half to do everything on my mental list. my cock had subsided a bit but was still somewhat swollen when i pulled on my jacket and headed over to Master’s. i hurried down the streets, eager to be in His power again. When i reached the building, Sam wasn’t at his station in the lobby, which i found a little odd; he was always on duty. Fortunately, the key Master had given me opened the front door as well as the door to his apartment. When the elevator came, i took it up to Master’s floor.

i walked down the hall to Master’s door and knocked softly.

“Master?” i called quietly.

No response. i knocked again and waited. Still nothing. i put my ear to the door and heard muffled sounds from inside. What was going on? i used my key to open the door and stepped inside. The sounds were clearer now but it took me a few moments to identify them. i heard the sounds of leather on skin and muffled cries of pain and grunts of pleasure. What on earth was happening in there? Then a flush of fear swept through me. Could it be? Was Mark? No, he’d never do that to me. Would he? But if he had, what could i say about it? He was my Master; i was His boy. He could do what he chose and didn’t need my permission. Still, would He do that? i turned to leave and my hand was on the doorknob but I realized I had to know what was going on, so I crept softly down the hall.

The sounds of the blows were coming more rapidly and the animal-like cries were becoming more urgent. I placed my hand on the doorknob and quietly turned it, opening the door a crack so that I could see in. The smacking sounds of leather on flesh and guttural cries were much louder now, but whatever was happening was outside my line of sight so I knew I’d have to open the door all the way. I took a deep breath, knowing I was unprepared for what I’d find but knowing I had to follow this to the end. I opened the door and stepped into the room.

My eyes must have bulged out at the sight before me. I know my mouth was agape. I felt as though someone had hit me in the gut; I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There, handcuffed to the bench was Mark, stripped and gagged, clamps on his tits and his ass flaming red. And his eyes were looking into mine, filled with shock, pain and what must’ve been embarrassment.

To be continued.