The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male-to-male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Be careful and be alive—White Collar

Please note my thanks to Aaron for his invaluable input on this entire story. Thank you my love.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 56

After I showered and started to get dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. The holes through my tits showed only if one looked closely. I took the rings out of my jewelry box and, pulling on my cones to stretch the holes, inserted a ring in each one. Then I lifted my cock and inserted the heavy PA through the hole. When I surveyed the results, I saw an image that could be viewed as a dominant or as a bottom boy. The glinting gold emphasized my nipples and the head of my dick and called to mind a pagan warrior. The shadows of stubble were beginning to be apparent at my crotch and chest. In a few weeks, I’d have my fur back. Smiling, I pulled my shirt on and tucked my penis into my shorts, pausing to finger the metal that speared my flesh with pleasure.

I arrived at the office about 7:00 and started the coffee. I heard the front door open and glanced at the clock: it was 7:08. It wouldn’t be at all like Sam to arrive early; he’d always been punctual (except when he was keeping me on tenter hooks waiting for him to come and abuse me). I went out and looked in the waiting room. Empty. What was going on? I looked to see if there’d be a drop-off but saw no packages on the counter. Shaking my head, I poured a cup of coffee and went into my office.

“Mark!”

I yelled in surprise as my heart leapt and my pulse launched itself into fight-or-flight speed, my skin tingling with adrenalin nettles.

“Oh god Patrick, you scared me. I wasn’t expecting you. What are you doing here?” I gasped sagging against the doorframe.

My poor Patrick looked hurt.

“Is that the kind of greeting I get? What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m sorry Patrick. I just wasn’t expecting you to be here today and you scared me,” I explained, recovering enough to go to him and kiss him. “Of course I’m glad to see you.”

He smiled and looked relieved.

“It’s been a couple of days and I was missing you. I just wanted to look into your blue eyes and see that smile of yours,” he grinned.

Just then, the front door opened and closed again. That would be Sam, without a doubt.

“Starting your hours a little early Mark?” Patrick asked, a look of suspicion in his eyes.

“Patrick, it’s Sam. I told you I’m working with him and this is the time for our session,” I said, hoping he’d believe the truth.

I’m afraid my first fright at Patrick’s greeting betrayed us both. He looked crushed and tears started to well in his eyes.

“I-I… I don’t… Mark? Has it changed?” he stammered.

“Patrick, no!” I said taking his arms. “Nothing has changed. I love you. Please understand, please! I’m working with Sam but I don’t love him. I’ll never love him. Please Patrick. Don’t be upset. You have to believe me. Please!”

He looked into my eyes with his deep blue pools, which were now swimming.

“Mark, if you stopped loving me, I’d die,” he whispered.

He paused, swallowing with difficulty.

“I-I want to make you happy…” he said haltingly, his voice rough with emotion. “But I’m afraid that I can’t. I’m afraid… I’m… that Sam is fucking you and satisfying you in a way I can’t. Tell me the truth Mark.”

His eyes were glistening but intense as he looked into my eyes. That was my Patrick: he’d rather have the painful truth than live with a lie. I wrapped him in my arms.

“It’s not true Patrick,” I said, my voice catching because his pain seared my soul. “He fucked me before, when he was abusing me but not since. I’m fixing him so that he won’t be able to fuck any more or at least he won’t want to. I know how much you’d like to be able to and maybe we can work something out. But I’m not getting it from him. I wouldn’t do that to you; I love you too much to do that to you. I’ve learned my lesson and I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I hurt you.”

“I’m sorry Mark,” he said hoarsely. “I’m just paranoid about this. God, I wish I could do what you want and need.”

“Patrick, you do do what I want and need: you’re you. I love you as you are. When I’m lying with you, I’m in heaven. You don’t need to do anything else but be who you are. Maybe you can learn to fuck. But if you can’t, it doesn’t matter. As long as we have each other we’ll be alright.”

“You’re right,” he said, mustering a smile. “I’ll call you later. I just wanted to see you so much. There’s been a Mark-sized hole in my life the last few days and I needed to have it filled.”

“That will have to wait boy,” I said, smiling. “Talk with Sarah and ask her if you and I can be together tonight. Hopefully I can see to filling that hole for you. It doesn’t have to be an overnight. But it would be nice to have a few hours together.”

“I’ll count on it,” he said, smiling and leaning to kiss me. “I’ll call you and let you know.”

“Why don’t you go out the side door,” I said. “I don’t want Sam to see you; it might have an affect on his conditioning.”

“OK,” he said.

He pulled me into his arms, thrust his tongue in my mouth and we tongue wrestled for several seconds.

“Bye babe,” he said and slipped down the hall to the side door.

I breathed a sigh of relief and went to the waiting room to get Sam. He was standing there looking perplexed and disgruntled. My plan was to leave the memories of his “tophood” in place while helping him to discover his true nature as a bottom. What made it so difficult for men like him was admitting that, under the macho exterior and bravado, they were really submissives. It was probably just plain fear and self-loathing. It seemed fitting to me to leave him conflicted and torn between his need to be fucked and disciplined and his need to appear strong and tough. I suppose there was a bit of a feeling of justification on my part for wreaking vengeance on him in this way. After all, he’d abused me terribly and caused me public humiliation. At least I was sparing him any sort of public degradation. I wouldn’t shave his head and send him out into the world.

When I stepped into the doorway between the exam rooms and the waiting area, his eyes met mine and I could see that the anger was still there. But he couldn’t resist the suggestions I’d given him so here he was, presenting himself for another session with his Daddy Doctor, unwilling but unable to stay away. I smiled and I suppose my eyes might have glittered a bit. I could visualize him as he would soon be: crawling on the floor and begging to be punished and spreading his ass cheeks, pleading to be fucked.

“Good morning boy,” I said. “I’m glad to see you’re on time.”

“Yes sir. Thank you sir,” he answered, dropping his eyes.

“Come on back boy. Go to the last room on the left and get ready. I’ll be right there. You know what to do.”

“Yes sir,” he answered and moved past me down the hall to my “treatment room”.

I got my cup of coffee and went to the room I’d sent Sam to. When I entered, he was sitting naked on the examination table. He immediately hopped down and assumed the proper position for a bottom boy: feet spread, hands behind his back, head bowed. He’d removed the ring from his PA as well as his tit rings.

“Good boy,” I said, sipping my coffee and savoring my first hit of caffeine for the day. I took another sip, feeling the stimulant heading straight for my brain and blowing loose the cobwebs from my night’s sleep. One more sip and I put my cup on the counter before approaching the big boy standing before me. I began by running my hands over his body.

“Good boy,” I commented. “You’re keeping yourself shaved and hairless as I’ve instructed. A boy is never allowed to have a man’s body hair. Bend over and pull your buttocks apart.”

He obeyed and I inserted a finger in his anus. It was lubed as I’d ordered.

“Good boy. A boy’s butt needs to be greased for his Daddy at all times.”

Sam grunted and I could feel his muscles tighten.

“Thank you sir,” he mumbled.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t hear you boy. Did you say something to your Daddy?”

“Thank you sir,” he barked.

“Good boy,” I said, slapping his rump and leaving a greasy streak across his melon. “Climb up on the table and lie back for me.”

I swung the stirrups around and placed his feet in them, wrapping them with some bandages to tie them in place. Then I took his arms, crossed his wrists, tied them with more bandages and raised them over his head, tying them to a bracket at that end of the table. I took a leather strap, laying it over his abdomen, hooked its ends to the table. He was now fairly well immobilized. I attached electrodes to his nipples, cock, balls and lastly, inserted a vibrating butt plug. He moaned as it stretched his hole. That would soon change. I glanced at the counter, seeing that the medium plug I’d picked out for him was where I’d left it. From now on, he’d be stretched at all times, either with a cock or a plug. I buckled a blindfold around his head, covering his eyes completely. Then I double-checked all the connections, set the dials and switched the electrostimulus machine on. Immediately, Sam’s face relaxed and then began to appear hungry. His mouth moved as though he were sucking on an invisible cock and moaning with need. I put a pair of earphones over his ears and started the playback on the computer. All he would hear for the next twenty minutes was how good it felt to submit; how it was his destiny to be a bottom and give himself to men. He’d be coaxed over and over to submit and become his true self as the stimulation to his erogenous zones reinforced the message and laid down connections from his bodily responses to his thinking. I left the machines running and went to attend to some paperwork. Just in case, I locked the door on my way out so that Sam’s session wouldn’t be interrupted.

When I returned a few minutes later, I could tell that the “lessons” were taking root in Sam’s mind.

“Must submit,” he murmured. “Need to be fucked. Need my daddy. Need to please Daddy. Please Daddy. Please fuck me Daddy.”

His cock was standing straight up and looked like a greased pole, covered with the pre-cum that pumped from his piss-slit as his dick throbbed. A puddle of pre-cum had collected on his belly and was dribbling down his flanks.

“That’s my good boy,” I said, switching off the machines.

I took the headphones off him and removed the electrodes. I took the blindfold off and pulled the butt plug from his ass as he whimpered in his emptiness. He looked up at me and I could see the need in his eyes.

“Please,” he murmured. “Please Daddy.”

“Have you been a good boy?” I asked.

“Yes Daddy. I’ve been good. I’ve done what you told me. Please Daddy.”

“Tell your Daddy what you want boy,” I urged.

“Please Daddy; I want you to fuck me. Please fuck your boy. Please Daddy,” he whimpered.

“Alright boy. Daddy will help his boy.”

I had considered another spanking to reinforce my dominance and continue his humiliation but that could wait till our next session. Right now he was hot to have his fuck chute filled and looking at him lying there made me hot to fill it for him. I adjusted my penis while I found the condoms. I rolled one over my stiff member and moved to the foot of the table to stand between his raised legs. I placed the tip of my cock against his pucker and pushed. Sam squirmed and gave some squeals as I breached his gate. When I was fully inserted, I withdrew and began to thrust. I smeared some of his pre-cum on his nipples and twisted them, making him tighten down on my column. Then I dipped my fingers in his slime again and raised them to his mouth. I painted his thin lips with his slickness and pushed my fingers inside for him to suck on and lick. He moaned while he lapped greedily at my sticky fingers.

As I began to fuck him, I reinforced his programming.

“A boy needs his Daddy. A boy needs his Daddy to discipline him. A boy needs his Daddy to control him,” I said in as steady and quiet a voice as I could muster while fucking ass.

“A boy needs his Daddy,” Sam repeated, his eyes glazing over as the mind control coupled with the physical sensations I was flooding him with overcame his resistance.

“It makes you so hard to have your Daddy inside you boy. You want to come so bad.”

“I want to come so bad. Please Daddy. Please let me come,” he begged, moaning and whimpering as his cock throbbed, continuing to pump out pre-cum.

“Tell Daddy how much you need to be fucked,” I whispered.

“Please Daddy, I need to be fucked. Please fuck me harder. Please let me come.”

“Ask me again.”

“Please Daddy, let me come!”

“Again.”

“Please Daddy, let me come. I need to come,” he gasped.

By the time I came, he was grunting and his-hard cock was pulsing. As I exploded, I said, “Come boy”.

The muscles in Sam’s pelvis contracted, thrusting his hips and groin toward the ceiling and he shot all over his smooth chest with a loud cry as jet after jet spurted from the end of his dick. He lay there gasping and moaning as I scooped up his cum with my fingers and fed it to him.

“Eat your cum boy. A boy obeys his Daddy and thanks him for the gift of cum,” I said.

Between breaths, he licked my fingers and thanked me.

I glanced at the clock; I had a few more minutes to work with him.

“Tell me again boy: who’s your Daddy,” I asked, leaning over his body.

“You’re my Daddy sir. Thank you sir.”

I knew the programming was working when he added the “Thank you sir.” My question didn’t necessarily call for a “Thank you” so his adding that showed that his thinking was being modified.

“What do you need your Daddy to do boy?”

“Sir, I need my Daddy to discipline me and punish me when I’m bad. I need you to control me and fuck me.”

“Good boy,” I said, rubbing his chest and his softening penis. I knew that his resistance was low at the moment because he’d had an orgasm and was in a light trance. But the resistance would make itself known again and I’d have to continue to chip away at it, replacing it with submission.

“You can stay home tonight boy. I think Daddy’s boy needs to rest. But I want you to repeat your training phrases four times before you go to bed tonight. Is that clear son?”

“Yes Daddy. I will repeat my training phrases four times before I go to bed. Thank you Daddy.”

“That’s my good boy,” I said, stroking his head. “You can get dressed now. And I want you to wear the plug on the counter at all times, unless I give you permission to take it out.”

I watched him get up and dress himself. He got the plug from the counter and, squatting down, inserted it into his hole. Since he was already stretched, it wasn’t too hard for him to get it in and there was only a moment of discomfort as the widest part of the plug breached his ring. Once it was seated, the look of discomfort was replaced with a look of pleasure. He pulled his nipples out and put the rings back in and ran the PA through his cock. Finally he pulled on his shirt and pants. I enjoyed seeing his hard muscles flexing under his smooth skin as he bent, twisted, lifted his legs and worked his fly and buttons. All the while, he kept his head down, it having been drilled into him that he needed to remain subservient to his Daddy. When he was finished he assumed the proper position and waited.

“Good boy. You can go now. I’ll see you here tomorrow morning; same time.”

“Thank you sir,” he said and walked toward the door. I could see that his bearing was changing but the struggle wasn’t over yet. He was still fighting at some level to retain his macho manner but he was losing and he knew it. I smiled as I watched him leave.

“It won’t be much longer boy,” I said quietly to myself. “Not much longer and you’ll be right where you should be.”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 57

Patrick paged me around noon and told me that he would be at my apartment around 7:30. Sarah was going out anyway so she’d arranged for a sitter. She sent me her best. What a remarkable woman; I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. I spent the rest of the day with a slight hard-on and a sense of expectation. I’d really missed being with Patrick even though it had been only a couple of days since we’d been together.

I got home around 6:45 and warmed some leftovers. I opened a bottle of this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau and sampled the fruity wine. It was a single cru and was exquisite. I thought of another stalk I might be sampling a harvest from a little later and my cock surged against my pants. I’d been considering all day whether I wanted to have a scene with Patrick or simply make love. Last time we’d been together I’d bound him and fucked him because that’s what he’d wanted. I did like tying him up and working him over, but just plain sex was fun too. The thing was that he wouldn’t be spending the night and we both had to go to work in the morning so perhaps love-making was the best idea. It would be wonderful to feel his skin and enjoy his warmth in close contact without having to stay on top of things as it were. And perhaps more important, I wanted to demonstrate to him how much I loved him. I had to show him that scenes weren’t the end-all, be-all of our relationship. At the bedrock was the two of us together as lovers, not as Top and bottom.

Around 7:25, I started getting antsy and kept walking to the door. I wanted to be with him so badly I could hardly contain myself. I had to resist the temptation to take my clothes off now and greet him in the nude. That would have been fun but there was so much pleasure in undressing one another, revealing the hidden treasures that clothing concealed. 7:29 and no Patrick: where was he? Finally, at 7:36 there was a knock.

“Patrick,” I cried, flinging the door open.

“Mark,” he said, plunging through the door and slamming it shut behind himself. “It’s so good to be with you.”

He crushed himself against me and shoved his tongue down my throat. This was unusual for Patrick: generally, he wasn’t this assertive in our relationship. He’d pretty much always stuck to his submissive role and accepted whatever I’d dictated. I was surprised by the aggressiveness of his kiss though not put off by it. I tightened my arms around him and pushed my tongue into his mouth. We broke off the kiss and began nuzzling and licking one another’s necks, ears and throats. I’ve always loved the sensation of kissing a man with a day’s growth of beard. God, it’s wonderful to be with a man! We were also busy unbuttoning each others’ shirts, acting like two teenagers who couldn’t wait to get it on. I could feel his hard-on through his pants and my hand found its way down to squeeze and stroke it. God, it felt good in my hand. His hands were on my chest, tugging on my rings, pinching and twisting my nipples, making me moan with pleasure. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and bent my mouth to suckle his paps. I licked around the points and nibbled lightly on them. I held a roughed cone between my teeth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. Patrick was groaning and I could feel his knees give way.

Patrick slid his hands inside the waistband of my pants and stroked my hard cock. I almost came then and there, but he pulled his hands out. There was pre-cum on his fingers and he held one hand up to my mouth, sticking his slick fingers in for me to suck while he sucked the fingers of his other hand himself. I looked into his blue eyes and could see his need. It mirrored my own.

“Oh god Patrick, I want you so badly,” I gasped, slurping on his fingers like a kid with a lollipop.

“Let’s go Mark,” he said urgently, taking my hand and pulling me down the hall.

We went into my bedroom and I sat on the bed to unfasten his trousers. They dropped to his ankles and I could see the wet spot where the tip of his penis was wicking pre-cum into his briefs. I leaned forward and licked the cotton, savoring the taste of his honey. Then I took the fabric-outlined tip of his cock in my mouth and sucked on it, trying to suck all of the cock-slime out of the material. Patrick clutched my head with his hands, rubbing them over the stubbly surface of my scalp. He bent over me and kissed the back of my head while I tongued his cock head through the cotton. I ran a hand between his legs, stroking his perineum and pushing a finger into his hidden pucker. I knew his pink flesh was hungry and I could feel it trying to cling to my finger through the cloth. By this time, he was going mad with desire, licking my head and ears like a thirsty dog and moaning his need.

“Please, please,” he gasped. “Mark, please. I need you. Please now!”

“Hold on my love,” I said. “We’re just getting started. Take your shoes off so that you can get naked. I want to see all of that beautiful body of yours.”

He started to lift one leg to pull his shoe off. Unfortunately, he’d forgotten that he had his pants around his ankles. As he was bending to take off his shoe, he began to loose his balance. He hopped around in a vain attempt to stay upright and fell backwards, landing on the floor. I started laughing as he lay there on his back, still holding his foot, his body shaking with laughter. I reached down, took his shoe in my hands and pulled it off. I took his other shoe off and then pulled his pants off. He was still laughing and holding his stomach.

“Oh god,” he gasped. “I’m so graceful. What a romantic moment. ‘Excuse me love, while I fall on the floor’”.

“Well at least I got you on your back,” I grinned.

By this time, I’d slipped off my own shoes and was rubbing his crotch with my foot. He ground his hips against me, moaning for more. I reached down, took his hands and helped him up. Then I lay back on the bed, looking into his eyes with my own longing. He smiled and unbuckled my belt before helping me get my pants off. He fell across my prone body and found my nipples amidst the folds of my shirt. He went after them like a pup, chewing and licking them as though he were starving and they were his only source of sustenance. He discovered the pleasure of taking the rings between his teeth and pulling on my nipples until I cried for mercy. Then he found some of the pre-cum that had collected on my belly and rubbed it into my tits, causing me to arch my back and push my nipples against his hands. Then he slid off the bed and onto his knees, positioning himself so that he could reach my cock with his mouth. When he swallowed it and enveloped it in the warm wetness of his mouth, I nearly lost control.

“Oh Patrick,” I moaned. “Oh god, oh god. Uuuunnnnhh, uuuuunnnnnnnhhh. More, more,” I gasped, entangling my fingers in his reddish blond hair.

He was going all the way down on me, plunging his nose into my scraggly pubes. When he pulled back, I could hear my PA clicking on his teeth. Then, before he plunged down again, he’d stick the tip of his tongue through the ring and gently tug on it, sending tremors through my penis. When I was throbbing hard, I pushed him off and scooted back on the bed till my back was against the pillows.

“Come here,” I said, grinning at him. “Kneel down straddling my body. I want you to fuck yourself on my cock.”

“Oh yeah,” he said grinning back. “I want that in me. I’ve been waiting for this for too long now. I’ve been wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a PA.”

“Well now you’re going to find out,” I said, holding my cock straight up as he moved astride my torso and positioned his hole above my pole…

When it was over, I collapsed on top of him and his hands wandered over my back and down to my round buttocks. He pressed them into his hips as though to get the last drop of my cum out of my body. I felt his cooling jism spreading itself between our bodies, gluing us together. I kissed him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. God I loved him!

“Mark?” Patrick asked.

“Yes my love?”

“I asked you this before, but would you hypnotize me and make it possible for me to fuck you? You know how much I’d like to do that for you. But something just stops me. My cock fades whenever I think about it. Could you help me with that?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

“I can try sweetheart,” I said, tracing the outline of his lips with my finger. “You want me to try now? Are you ready?”

“Please,” he said, looking earnest.

“Alright. Look into my eyes and feel my finger on your lips. Concentrate on that finger and sink into my eyes. My eyes have no bottom; they’re deep pools. Sink deeper and deeper. Every inch you sink, you become more and more relaxed. You’re falling deeper and deeper into relaxation. It feels so good to relax this way…”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 58

Mark sent me home around 10:30. I didn’t ask him what he’d told me while I was under; I didn’t want to know. I suppose I thought that might jinx it or screw it up somehow. I figured whatever it was he’d planted in my subconscious, it would make itself apparent if it was going to. Frankly, I was hoping I’d be with him in his apartment, he’d drop trou and I’d be overcome with lust to shove my cock up his ass. As I thought about it, I figured that really wasn’t very subtle and Mark seemed to prefer a more stealthy approach to things. I got home, showered and climbed in bed with Sarah and snuggled up against her warm body, so different from Mark’s but equally exciting to me.

Next morning, I was part way through an RFP when I heard my desk clock beep to mark the hour. I was progressing well on the day’s tasks, I thought, and turned back to the papers. Then I became aware that my dick was pressing almost painfully against the restriction of my trousers. I rose and arranged myself to try to give it a little more “breathing room” and settled back down in my chair. But my member wouldn’t behave itself. I found that I had to sit on the edge of my seat, my legs spread wide to be comfortable. Sitting this way, I felt strangely exposed, though I was fully clothed.

I focused on the proposal I was reading and got through it without any unusual difficulty. But the whole time, I had the sense that someone was looking down at me and that I was naked. A couple of times I even glanced up to see if a pair of bright blue eyes had suddenly popped out of the ceiling. I had the nagging sense that I’d arrived at the office this morning completely nude and had dressed only after I was safely inside my office. And my office was no longer my safe haven because Mark could see into the room, see beneath my clothes and see my hardness. I felt a flush rising to my face at the thought and felt a strong urge to relieve myself. Then I saw a pair of milky white buns held apart by Mark’s hands, offering his hole. The hole winked at me, inviting me to plant my shovel in it and release the tension I was feeling. These thoughts only served to make my cock harder than it already was. I was so glad I didn’t have appointments that moment. I could, of course slip my jacket on and hide my erection but the overwhelming sense of nakedness would still have been there and might have kept me from concentrating. Then, glancing at my calendar, I realized I had a meeting at 2:00 and another at 3:15. Oh my God! What would I do? I sat on the edge of my chair with a hollow feeling in my stomach trying to figure out how to deal with this. But I needed to get this request read so I bent to it again. Then, I noticed that my cock had settled down again and breathed a sigh. I’d be OK. It was just temporary.

Around a quarter of 2:00, I began to shift my mind to the new client, considering how best to answer the questions he’d already told me he had. When my clock beeped 2:00, I rose to prepare for his arrival. As I did, I realized my damned penis was stiffening again. What was going on I wondered desperately? My slacks were tenting out abruptly and starting to show a bit of a wet spot. Quickly, I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on, trying to arrange my equipment so that it was less evident when Jim knocked on the door and ushered the client in. I went to greet him, trying to keep my jacket arranged in such a way as to keep my crotch in the shadows and hide my very obvious “problem”. Damn Mark! I was peeved that he’d decided to do this to me. I know I flushed as thoughts of him flew through my mind. I was angry and embarrassed. I’d fix his ass when I got the chance; that was for sure.

The rest of the day was spent with proposals, reviewing RFPs, thinking of Mark and trying to cope with a cock that refused to behave itself. By 6:00, I was nearly beside myself, I was so horny. And I wanted to fuck Mark but good. I called Sarah and told her that I’d be a little late for dinner but would be home by 9:00. Then I phoned Mark.

“Patrick babe. Where are you?” he asked cheerily.

“In my office you fuck,” I shot back, sounding a little more annoyed than I thought I felt.

“Excuse me? Did I hear you right?” he asked, sounding innocent.

“Yes, you heard me. I know I asked you to help me but I didn’t think you’d do this to me,” I said. “I’ve had a hard-on all day and all I can think of is putting it somewhere.”

“Putting it somewhere?” he asked, sounding like he was completely clueless as to what I was talking about.

“Are you going to be in your office for the next half hour?” I asked.

“Yup. Have some paperwork to go through. Stop on by sweetheart,” he said breezily.

“I’ll be there,” I said. I was feeling more edgy than I thought the circumstances warranted but maybe that was part of Mark’s plan.

I bolted from my office and took a train downtown. Fortunately, I’d brought a raincoat with me so I could hide my “problem” behind its folds. I got into Mark’s office and went into his private sanctuary. He was seated behind his desk with files stacked beside him. He looked up at me and grinned.

“Hi handsome. What brings you here in such a rush? You seem a bit out of sorts,” he said, his teeth and eyes flashing with mischief.

“You know damned well what brings me here. What did you do to me? What did you put in my head you bastard?” I shot back at him.

“Patrick, Patrick. Calm down baby. I was only trying to help,” he said still grinning.

I felt a flush of anger and went around his desk, turning his chair to face me as I rounded the corner. Damn! He wasn’t wearing any pants.

“Oh my god,” I said, caught off-guard by his preparation. “This is all I’ve thought about all day. I want that ass.”

“It’s yours baby. I’m even lubed for you. Do what you’ve been wanting to do all day. Where would you like me? On top of the desk? In my chair? Want to take me on the floor?” he asked, stroking my face.

I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock through the slit in my shorts. Then I lifted him out of his chair and spun him around, pushing him belly down on his desk.

“Spread those cheeks,” I ordered slapping his butt.

“Ow! Oh take me baby,” he whispered, wincing and pulling his ass open.

“Oh god,” I gasped, as I speared him.

I started to fuck him and remembered how horny I’d felt all day. Then I remembered how embarrassed I felt and I suddenly wanted to punish Mark for it. I raised a hand and slammed it against his white globe, leaving a pink handprint.

“Ow,” he cried and tried to move.

I grabbed his arm and held it behind his back, slapping his ass while I fucked. I heard a rushing sound in my brain as I fucked him. It was the sound of my own blood pumping through my body, carrying my anger with it to every cell in my body.

“Oh please,” he rasped. “Please give me more Patrick. This is so good. Fuck me baby. I’ve wanted this for so long. Fuck me hard Patrick. Give it to me baby,” he gasped.

“You’re such a pig,” I said as I beat his ass.

I pulled my belt from my waist and doubled it in my hand. Then I pulled him off the desk and onto the floor.

“Get on all fours,” I ordered gruffly. “I’m going to fuck you but good.”

He was on his hands and knees looking over his shoulder at me, needy desire in his eyes. I stood in back of him and raised my hand.

“I think it’ll be fifty. Count ‘em Mark. I want to hear you count each one,” I ordered.

Suddenly, I saw the fear in his eyes. Good, I thought, he should be frightened after what he did to me. I’ll teach him a lesson he won’t forget.

My arm swung down and my belt cracked against his hand-marked globes.

“”Ow! Patrick please,” he cried.

“You forgot to count Mark. You’d better start remembering because none of these will count unless you count them.”

I whipped his butt again.

“One sir, thank you sir,” he hollered, looking at me with shock and fear.

By the time we got to fifteen, his head was turned forward, straining upward as each blow connected with his ass. I could tell he was crying by the time we got to twenty-five. My arm was driven by my anger and seemed to know nothing of fatigue. Each blow left its mark on his flesh and sent shock waves through his frame. By the time we got to fifty, he was sobbing, his head alternately hanging down and whipping back as the belt made contact with his seared flesh. When he’d counted off fifty, I draped the belt across his back and dropped to my knees behind him.

I positioned myself, grabbed his hips and rammed into him again, making him cry out in pain as I touched his tenderized skin. Then as I began to fuck, I grabbed his ears and pulled his head back, making him utter a strangled cry.

“Ahhggg, Oh god,” he said hoarsely. “What are you doing Patrick?”

There was something different about this. I don’t know what kept me going but as I went at him, I didn’t feel an impending climax.

“Squeeze harder!” I ordered, slapping his sensitive ass.

He cried, whimpered and tried to clutch at my cock, but it didn’t help. My cock remained hard but unmoved, as it were. I just kept fucking him, seeking that feeling of coming to the edge. It was as though there were some demon inside me, driving me forward. I looked down at my shaft pistoning in and out of Mark’s ass chute and saw that as the fucking went on, it was becoming slick with blood. Mark was groaning and crying in pain and flinching with each stroke, as though he were trying to get away from my rampaging penis. But I had a firm grip on his hips and wouldn’t let go until I was finished.

Finally, my hips began the machine gun spasms that mark imminent orgasm and I began to moan loudly with more and more urgent cries as I reached the edge. As I felt Mark’s pelvic muscles contracting in orgasm, I went over, gasping and shouting, my cock pumping my lover’s guts full of my cream. We both collapsed onto the floor, me panting, him moaning. At last Mark spoke.

“Patrick? Are you alright?” he asked a bit tremulously.

I was feeling spent and found that much of my anger had been ejaculated into Mark’s ass.

“I think so,” I said. “But what happened? Why was I able to fuck you?

“Well you asked me to help you,” he said weakly. “So I tried something.”

“Which was?”

“I figured I’d get to your aggressive side and enhance it a bit,” he said. “I think I’ve created a monster.”

“You did what?” I demanded, suddenly feeling the anger begin to well up again as my cock, still firmly planted in Mark’s fuck chute, began to stiffen once more.

“I notched up your aggressiveness. I’m sorry Patrick; I thought that would help,” he said. “I think I went too far. Oh god, it’s coming back. Oh god, that hurts. Please no more. Please take it out,” he moaned, rolling his head back.

“Do you know what you did to me?” I said angrily, abruptly pulling out of him. “Do you know what I went through today? How it felt?”

“I’m sorry Patrick. I didn’t realize it would be such a problem,” he said.

“How would it not be a problem?” I demanded, suddenly flushing with renewed anger as I thought about what I’d been through that day.

“I had a tent pole in my pants all day,” I said, striking his butt again with each sentence.

“I had to try to hide it when I met with clients or any of my staff. Men in their forties don’t walk around with hard-ons all the time, or have you forgotten that? I don’t wear a lab coat that I can hide behind like you do. I was embarrassed!” The last was punctuated with a stinging slap to his ass that made my hand hurt as well.

“Ow! Patrick, please. I’m sorry,” Mark cried, his face on the floor as he reached back, trying to deflect my blows.

For some reason, my anger got the better of me.

“Next time, why don’t you ask me whether or not your idea will work?” I shouted.

I wiped the blood and mucus off my cock, using Mark’s shirttail. Then I pulled my pants up and put my belt on. I was tempted to whip it out once again and beat his ass with it. The level of my rage surprised me but my surprise didn’t reduce my anger. I had to stop myself from beating him out of fear that I’d really injure him. Already I could see the blood seeping from his anus. I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

“Patrick! Wait! Stop! I need to…” Mark called, raising himself on one arm, but I was already out the door.

“I’ll call you,” I said angrily and slammed my way out of his office.

On the way home on the train, I realized I was angry as much with myself as I was with Mark. Hadn’t I asked him to help me? Had I given him any limits or requests? No. I was so eager to be able to fuck him that I hadn’t thought of the consequences of my request. Pretty stupid on my part. Oh, those laws of unforeseen consequences. And now I had another consequence: I’d just fled his office in a fit of pique. But the anger still roiled within me. Fuck him! Let him stew a while. Maybe he’d be more considerate the next time. The more I thought about it, the more indignant I became. Fuck him! He could have cost me a valuable client. How could he be so presumptuous? That had always been his problem. He’d assumed that I’d want to be his boy. He’d assumed I’d want to suck his cock and have him fuck me. How could he try to ruin my life this way?

I got off the train and went up to the street. It was only 8:15. I couldn’t go home this early; Sarah would want to know what had happened. I could make up a story. I hadn’t told her where I was going, though she might surmise. But I could invent a different story or just say that Mark got called away on an emergency. That’s it! If she pressed me, I’d say he’d been paged with an emergency. As I was heading into our apartment building, my mobile rang. I checked and saw that it was Mark calling. I switched off my phone. I was too angry to talk with him. But as I thought that, I felt a pang in the pit of my stomach. It was like someone had struck me in the belly. I wanted to talk to him; to ask him to explain to me why he’d done this to me and hear his explanation. I wanted things to be like they had been before. But my anger got the better of me and I shoved the phone in my pocket.

I did realize that I couldn’t carry my anger home; it was always my way to keep anger out of my personal relationships if I could and I’d been pretty successful at it. Perhaps that was another reason I was so angry with Mark: his manipulations had brought anger into our relationship and I felt betrayed by it and by him. Regardless, I was almost home and I needed to cool off. So I walked around the block a couple of times, turning my mind to Sarah and my children and pushing Mark into a hole for the moment. Fuck him!

To be continued.