The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 8

I floated out of Mark’s office and down to the street. I’d never felt so good in my life. My cock and balls ached and my rectum was sore but those feelings were somehow satisfying. They seemed to belong because they gave me a feeling of. of what? Security? Was that it? I felt secure knowing that Mark would always take care of me; that I belonged to Him. Belonged? Where’d that word come from? I’m His patient. But I belong to Him. Never mind. It’s not important. Have to get to the office; lots to do today. But first my workout. Have to workout because Mark expects me to be fit. Cab!

* * *

Patrick hit the gym hard. He was short of time so figured his strength routine was most important. He did his upper body sets with a vengeance, flexing, pulling and pushing until his arms, shoulders, back and chest ached. In the mirror, he enjoyed the bulge in his biceps and seeing the veins pulsing across the muscles as he pulled on the Universal. Patrick finished with his upper body work and went to the machines for his legs and worked till he could see the muscles flexing and striving under his pale, translucent skin. Finally, it was time for his abs. He knew Mark insisted on his abs being hard and toned. Mark told him that if he kept at it, he’d look like those models on the fitness magazines before too long and he could see the six pack starting to develop and smiled with pride when he’d finished and stood looking in the mirror, tightening his abs to see the muscles spring to attention. Yes, he felt so much better now that he was under Mark’s care and authority. How great it was to submit his body to his doctor’s discipline. He showered and, even though he was a bit late, put the plug in his butt and the stretcher on his balls. Had to ensure he remained relaxed during the day. Then it was across town to the office.

When he got to the office, Patrick plunged into the flurry of running a highly competitive business in a cutthroat environment in which no prisoners were taken. He was aware of the bondage around his balls and the penetration in his ass, but somehow, those things only helped him to maintain his focus because they reminded him that he needed to stay on target to continue to please Mark. He was truly “in focus”; his mind was like a laser beam, but he was relaxed as he made swift decisions on this or that matter, undercutting his competition and finding ever better ways to provide better service for his customers’ dollar. The morning flew by and when he glanced at his watch, it was 11:59. He sent Jim out to get some lunch, locked his door, opened his internet browser, picked up the phone and dialed a number that came into his head.

“Hello boy.” It was his Master. “Master, i’m here,” Patrick said, sitting on the edge of his chair. “Are you ready to submit to my orders boy? You must submit to my orders. Right boy?” “Yes sir. I must submit to your orders.” Once again, the trigger phrase put Patrick into a trance controlled by his Master. “Put me on speaker phone, open your messenger, turn on your webcam and get undressed.” “Yes Sir.” Patrick pressed the speaker button, opened the messenger and flipped on the camera. He accepted the request from his Master to view his camera and stood and began removing his clothes. When he got down to his briefs, his cock was tenting them up like a big-top. As Patrick pulled the waistband over the inflamed tip, the feel of the fabric rubbing across the hyper-sensitive flesh made him groan out loud. “Easy boy,” his Master said. “Don’t you dare come!” “Yes Sir,” he said. “i’m sorry Sir.” He lifted each of his legs in turn and pulled off his shorts, enjoying the feel of the cool air lightly blowing over his naked body. He’d certainly never been nude in his office before and that, in and of itself, was quite arousing. There was the foreignness of it and the sense of risk. What if Jim came back and let himself in? Patrick was sure that Jim wouldn’t do such a thing; when his boss’s door was locked, he knew enough to stay out. But there was still that chance. As Patrick sat back down on his chair, feeling the cool leather against his naked legs and denuded butt and perineum, his cock throbbed again, pumping pre-cum out of the piss-slit that dribbled down his erect pole, wetting the chair.

“Do you have your nipple cups boy? Show them to me.” “Yes Master, they’re here,” Patrick replied, holding them up in front of the camera. “Good boy. Wet them and apply them to your nipples. We need to relieve your tension.” “Yes Master,” Patrick responded. He licked the snakebites as he’d been trained to do and, squeezing them, applied them to his pink tits. “Good boy. Feel the tension being drained from your nipples.” “Yes Master, i feel it.” “Good boy. I’m pleasedboy. Now on the address bar of your browser, type in ‘gayslaveworld.org/masterdoctor’.” Patrick entered the address and pressed the Enter key. “Is your speaker on your PC muted boy? Make sure it’s not. Set the volume to medium.” “Yes Master,” Patrick responded and did as he was ordered. As he finished adjusting the sound level, a quiet voice began to come through the speakers whispering words he couldn’t quite make out. He concentrated on listening and on the image displayed on the screen of a mouth speaking. He squinted and listened more closely, striving to catch the words. And every so often, as he stared hard at the screen, there would be a image that would flash across it of men in submissive positions before dominant men: men on all fours, collars around their necks, leashes attached, clamps on their nipples, plugs with tails in their butts; men bound to large X-shaped crosses, their bodies shaved, their balls stretched, gags in their mouths. Patrick didn’t know why but he was thinking that this was what he wanted and needed. This would relieve his tension and help him to find the freedom he was looking for—freedom through submission.

As he concentrated, straining to hear the soft-spoken words, Patrick opened his mind to his Master’s voice and began to speak along with Him: “When i hear ‘your Doctor’s your Master’ i will be unable to resist what He tells me. i will remain alert but my body will obey my Master’s every command. i will remain alert but my body will obey my Master’s commands. my body is my Master’s, it is no longer mine. my body is my Master’s; it is no longer mine. my mind will hear and obey my Master’s commands. my mind will hear and obey my Master’s commands. i want to be my Master’s slave. i want to please my Master. i want to be my Master’s slave. i want to please my Master.” Over the speaker phone, Patrick could hear his Master quietly saying “you’re hard boy. your cock is standing at attention for your Master. your cock is leaking boy to prepare for its Master.” And sure enough, his cock was pointing at the ceiling and was slick and shiny with a coating of pre-cum that flowed from the tip. he wanted to touch it; to grab it and relieve himself, but he couldn’t. his hand refused to move to his cock. Instead, it went to the cups on his nipples and squeezed them again, increasing the amount of suction. he could feel his swollen nips inside the cups and breathed deeply when they were pulled even further into the vacuum. “Close your eyes boy and listen to your Master.” So Patrick closed his lids and leaned back in his chair, rhythmically squeezing the cups on his tits, lost in his Master’s voice.

“Now boy,” his Master was saying, “I want you to close your browser. Then you may remove the snake bites from your tits. you are to take your tits in your hands and knead and twist them for three minutes. After that, you will get dressed, unlock your door and go back to work. Tonight, you will have sex with your wife, but you will be thinking of your Master. you will visualize your Master’s body and be glad that He loves you as He does. When you are ready, you may come, knowing that you can only because Master has given you permission. Then you may go to sleep. Is that clear boy?” “Yes Master. Thank You Sir,” Patrick said. “Good boy. I’m pleased.” Patrick beamed! his Master was pleased! he hadn’t been so proud and happy since he made straight A’s in 8th grade and his father bragged that Patrick was going to be a great success. It was good; he’d pleased his Master. “you’re released boy. Get dressed and go back to work. you will need to see me in the morning as usual. Don’t be late!” “Yes Sir. i mean no Sir. Thank You Sir,” Patrick said and released the call.

Patrick pulled the snake bites off his nipples and looked down at his chest. his tits stood out three quarters of an inch from his body and were bright red. he reached for them and sucked in his breath as his fingers came in contact with the swollen, protruding nubs and latched onto them. he squeezed them, twisted them and rolled them between his fingers, moaning at this stimulation that had become an essential part of his sexual response. he’d never been that aware of his nipples before Mark brought them to his attention and taught him to use them to release tension. Now he had a hard time keeping his hands off of them. As he twisted and pulled them, he arched his back and pushed his chest against his own hands, reveling in the sensations that flowed up and down his spine from his tits to his groin, stifling his moans.

As he tortured his nipples, he felt a charge rising from his groin and slamming into his brain. Suddenly, heat like an electric bolt shot through him in waves and he moaned in rhythm to each pulse. He was breathing hard, sucking air through his nostrils, his tongue shoved against the roof of his mouth. Finally it passed and he sank back into the warmth of his chair. Patrick realized he’d had an orgasm that came solely from the stimulation of his nipples and it had been a dry orgasm; he hadn’t shot. But then, why would he? his Master had ordered him not to come until that evening. So this was something entirely new to him: orgasm without cum. It left him feeling profoundly warmed and satisfied.

He looked at the clock and hurried to get back into his clothes; Jim would be back any minute now and he had calls this afternoon! So he pulled on his clothes and was straightening his tie as he heard Jim enter the outer office.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 9

Patrick spent the rest of the day in a state of complete focus on his work. This was what Mark required of him; it helped him to reduce the stress, knowing that he was doing all this because he did it well and Mark wanted him to perform every task as though he was doing for his doctor, his Master. Somehow, those two ideas had blended in his mind; Mark was his physician and his Master. After all, he’d found that if he trusted Him, his Master would help him, not only to feel good, but also to perform well. He could run his company successfully and he could see to his wife’s and children’s needs as well. What more could he ask? So it only made sense to submit to Mark’s regimen and discipline.

All afternoon, through conference calls and web meetings, he sat at his desk, feeling the slight, cool friction of his silk shirt on his sensitized nipples and aware of the pressure on his balls that were stretched down the leg of his trousers by the stretcher Master had ordered him to wear. His hand would wander down and rest on the bulge his distended testicles made and he’d feel a thrill run up his spine. Not only was the physical sensation exciting, but the knowledge of his being in bondage to his Master reminded him of the comfort he found in belonging to Mark.

Finally, the last call was completed, the papers had been signed and sorted and it was time to close up shop. He said goodnight to Jim and headed home. Once again, he bathed the kids and put them to bed. Then he and Sarah had dinner by candlelight. When they were finished, he took her hand and led her to the bedroom where he made passionate love to her once again. But, once again, in his mind, the images were of Mark’s strong, masculine, well-furred body and stunning blue eyes shining from his handsome face. And as he thrust into her over and over, he imagined that it was Mark thrusting into his pussy and he was giving his Master pleasure. How he hungered to be filled just as he was filling Sarah. He arched his back as he reached the point of no return and shot into her with a roar. “Thank You, thank You,” he gasped. Sarah kissed him. “No, thank you,” she said, not knowing who it was he was really thanking.

When Sarah had dropped off, Patrick slipped from the bed and went to his study where he booted up his PC. Opening his browser, he keyed ‘gayslaveworld.org/masterdoctor’ into the address line and selected “Go”. He selected a link to download a movie image entitled “Fuck me doc” and while the file loaded, he pulled his dildo from the pouch in his briefcase, lubed it and inserted into his anus. Master had ordered him to go to sleep after he’d had sex with Sarah, but his hole was so hungry! He needed it to be filled! Surely Master would understand when he told Him in the morning. As his eager hole greedily sucked the rod in, he groaned and ground his butt into the seat of the chair. This was what he really needed. He took a pair of clamps out of his pouch and, pinching first one tit, then the other, he applied the clamps to his pink nipples. Then he took the chain in his teeth and selected the “Play” icon and watched the movie. There was a doctor in a white lab coat fucking a naked patient on an exam table, his feet in stirrups, his hands bound over his head. Patrick watched it over and over as he yanked on the chain in time with the doctor’s thrusts, pulling on his tits but not touching his rigid, aching cock. Finally, that same feeling swept over his body, starting with his asshole and spreading outward and upward as he wrenched on the chain in his teeth and whimpered for his Master. The cumless orgasm overcame him with pleasure and a sense of liberation. As he came back to earth, he thanked his Master for freeing him by possessing him. Patrick Wolfe was a happy boy!

To be continued.