The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 18

I got to my office at 1:25: five minutes to spare before my meeting. There was no time to tend to my stinging butt; I was just glad I’d gotten back before this important prospective client arrived. Even though I was on-time, if he’d been sitting there waiting for me, it wouldn’t have looked good and I really wanted to clinch this deal today. Knowing he came from a technical, nuts and bolts background, having built his company from the ground up, much as I had done, I quickly removed my jacket and rolled up my sleeves. I wanted to give him the impression of a hands-on guy rather than “The Executive”. I pulled his file out and sat down in my chair and almost bolted up again. Master was right; I’d remember my first lesson for several days. The sting was constant as long as I was sitting. I wanted to take my pants off and sit in a tub of water but the phone rang, announcing that my meeting had arrived. I gratefully took the opportunity to rise and walk out to show him into my office.

The meeting went very well. I guess that sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time conveyed the right measure of eagerness and enthusiasm because, at the conclusion of our time together, he asked me to have the contracts sent over and tell me when we could begin to handle his traffic. We talked over a couple more details and, after shaking hands, he left. I sank back into my chair and instantly grunted and stood up again. This was going to be tough! I gingerly rubbed my flaming ass and thighs, trying to soothe the pain away but it didn’t seem to help.

I spent the next couple of hours either standing with my papers on my filing cabinet or sitting on the edge of my chair trying to have as little of my thighs and ass on the seat as possible. One thing was clear to me: I would never burst in on Mark again without an appointment; at least not at his office. God knows what he’d do to me on a repeat offense. Around 3:30, I was thinking about my training session and my cock was making my basket pulse when my phone rang, displaying our home number. I picked it up “Hi sweetie,” I said, glad to talk to Sarah. “Pat,” she said, “I need to go home. My Dad’s having emergency bypass.” “What?” I said. “What happened? Is he alright?” “He’ll be OK. He went in for a routine stress test and had some chest pain during the test. They did a catheterization and found some blockages that need immediate attention.” “But, this is so sudden. You’re sure he’ll be OK. Do you want me to come? I can come home right now and pack a bag. We can leave right away.” “No sweetie. It’ll be OK. I talked to him and he sounded fine. Just annoyed to have his schedule interrupted like this. You know Dad; he’d been having pain for several weeks but was ignoring it because he couldn’t see any way to clear his calendar to have it checked out. He’s impossible! I know he’ll be fine, but I want to be there.” “I know,” I said, “What about the kids? I’ll come home now.” “I’ll take them along. I’m driving because it’ll help to have an extra car and the surgery’s tomorrow afternoon so I have time. I’ll call you later.” “You’re sure?” I asked. “You’ll be alright. I can come.” “That’s OK Pat, thanks. I know you’d come, but it’ll be fine.” “OK,” I said. “Call on my cell phone. Oh, we closed that media network deal today and I may go out with the client to celebrate.” “That’s wonderful. You should go out. Have fun.” “OK sweetie. Be careful. You’re going to drive straight through? You expect to get there tonight?” “I think so. We should get there around 8:00.” “OK. Call me, alright?” “I will. Bye.” “G’bye. Be careful and I love you.” I leaned back in my chair and, once again, bolted upright. Damn! When would I learn? But I suddenly had at least several evenings alone. Could it be? I picked up the phone.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 19

I was updating charts and completing the day’s supply of the endless paperwork that comes with handling managed-care patients. Oh to go back to the days before insurance decided they needed to manage patients’ health and doctors were able to help people instead of being the most highly trained clerks in the world. My phone rang and I picked it up. “Dr. Andrews,” I said absent-mindedly as I frowned over some lab results from one of my more problematic patients. “Mark? What are you doing tonight?” Patrick asked. “What? Why? What’s up?” “Sarah and the kids are going home. Her dad’s having emergency bypass tomorrow and she wants to be there.” “What? What happened?” “Chest pains during a stress test so they did a catheterization. They’re sure he’ll be OK but they apparently didn’t want to let it go. Her dad’s the mayor you know, so I guess the docs don’t want anything unforeseen happening and getting tarred with negligence.” “No, I can well understand that.” I chuckled. “So you’re alone then.” “That’s right,” he said and I could hear the grin in his voice. “Well, my boy. I hope you’ve learned your lesson about dropping by my office.” “Yes Sir,” he snapped out. “My butt’s been on fire all afternoon.” “Good,” I said. “That was my intention. And since you’re properly chastened, I can afford to be gracious and forgiving. How would you like to come to my place for dinner.” “Ummm, that would be great,” he said, somewhat half-heartedly. “What?” I asked. “Well... I was hoping... since I’m free...” “Do you want to spend the night?” “Yes Sir,” he exclaimed. “I’d love that. Could I?” “I’d love that too,” I smiled. “Why don’t you meet me there, say sevenish. You have a key so go ahead and let yourself in if I’m not home yet. I need to stop at the store and pick up a few things. What do you like to eat? How about a filet?” “That would be fine. I’ll bring wine.” “Sounds fair. See you around seven then.” “Great,” he said. “Bye. I love you,” he said quietly. “I love you too, Patrick. Later,” I said and hung up.

I sat back in my chair and laced my fingers behind my head as my penis began to fill. To spend even one night with Patrick in my arms was beyond my sweetest dreams. It would be sweet; so sweet to lie next to him, feel his warmth and breathe together. It had been so long since I’d had that and I wanted it so badly. I shook my head rapidly and looked at my watch, then looked at the files in my In-box. “Get busy,” I said to myself. I had to get through at least a good portion of these before I left or Michael, my assistant would give it to me but good. So I bent to my work, reviewing, signing, diagnosing, prescribing and referring.

When I looked at the clock again, it was 6:25. Fortunately, I’d ploughed through a good number of the files, leaving a considerably reduced pile in my box. That would do for today. I should be able to finish this up tomorrow, so I packed up to go home to my lover. My lover! I could scarcely believe it. I would have him tonight. My skin was tingling with expectation and excitement. How hungry my skin was for the touch of a man; especially a man I was in love with and who loved me. I grabbed my bag on my coat and, after locking up, flew out the door.

I decided to go extra special for our “first dinner” and stopped at Balducci’s, where I had them cut a beautiful pair of filets and got some asparagus. On a whim, I picked up a white truffle and a small jar of caviar. They had a ready-made potato dish so I got one of those and selected a couple of éclairs. That should satisfy our stomachs. As for the rest, we’d just have to see to that ourselves. I couldn’t help grinning in my joy. Tonight with Patrick! Tonight, I’d have Patrick, at last.

I greeted Sam at the door. “Good evening Dr. Andrews,” he said. “He arrived a couple of minutes ago.” “Good evening, Sam. Thanks.” “If you don’t mind my saying so, he’s quite a catch. It’s been a long time hasn’t it?” “Thanks Sam. I know he is. I can’t quite believe it. Yes, it has been a long time.” “I hope it works out for you, sir. You certainly deserve it.” “Thanks Sam,” I said, beaming. “I appreciate that.” And I got into the elevator.

The door was unlocked and I went in. Patrick was sitting on the edge of the couch, looking nervous and expectant. When I walked in, he stood, looked a little confused and then went down on his knees. I put down my bags and went to him, taking him by the shoulders and raising him up. “No Patrick, not tonight. We’re not doing that tonight,” I said. I held him to me and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him. His arms went around me and we kissed passionately, the day’s growth of our beards rasping together, our lips pressing together urgently and our tongues in each other’s mouths. We were both breathing heavily, overcome by the realization that we could be together an entire night. I felt his hands all over my body, crushing me to himself. His hands went to my ass and pulled at me urgently, pulling my crotch against his stiffening dick. Then we lost our balance and, as we fell, I managed to steer us onto the couch where Patrick continued his frantic manual searching of my body. Truthfully, I would have loved to have stayed there, but I knew we needed to eat. I pushed myself up as Patrick begged “Please, please, please.” I placed a finger on his lips. “Wait boy,” I said in a gentle but commanding tone, smiling. “We’ll eat and then we’ll have the rest of the night. C’mon now and be my good boy. Let’s get dinner. I can’t have you collapsing on me with hypoglycemia.” He groaned in frustration, “Ohhhh, alright,” and we got up off the couch.

I picked up the bag of groceries and went into the kitchen. Patrick came in with a bottle of wine. “What would you like to drink?” I asked. “A single-malt? Cocktail? Or shall we open the wine?” “Let’s have wine,” he said, grinningt. “We don’t want to drink too much: I want to be awake tonight1″ “You’re right!” I said. “Cork screw’s in the drawer to the left of the sink.” Patrick grabbed the puller and opened the bottle of fine Zinfandel from California. “This is one of our favorites,” he said, looking around the kitchen. “Glasses?” “Oh, sorry. In the cabinet on the right.” “Gotcha,” he said, taking a couple of glasses from the shelf and pouring the beautiful garnet liquid into them and handing one to me. “To us. To being together,” he smiled, his eyes bright and warm. “To us,” I said. “To love.” We gently struck our glasses together, ringing the “carillon d’amite” and inhaled the bouquet before drinking. “Delicious,” I said. “Good choice.” “Glad you like it,” he said. “Now what can I do?” “Why don’t you do the asparagus and then the salad?” I suggested and we turned to preparing dinner.

Just then Patrick’s phone rang and he pulled it from his pocket. “Hi,” he said. “You made it? Good. Good. How’s Dad?” He listened, frowning slightly then brightened. “That’s good. Yeah, that sounds good. Yup. Right thing to do. Yeah, right.” He smiled. “I know,” he said, grinning, his white teeth and electric blue eyes lighting up the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and just watched him. How could I be so lucky? “No, I’m fine,” he said. “Don’t worry about a thing. Just give everyone my love. Give the kids a kiss for me.” He turned away and I knew it was time for me to turn my attention elsewhere. “Yup. No, it’s fine. I’m sure. Talk to you tomorrow then. Love you too. Bye sweetie.”

I busied myself with dinner, putting the potatoes in the oven and preparing the sauce for the steaks. “Everything OK,” I asked. “Yeah,” he said. “He’s a little nervous about the surgery but seems ready to go. How long will he be out?” “The surgery usually takes about six hours, all told, between pre-op and post-op. About a week in the hospital. Then it’s usually six weeks before he’ll be ready to go back to work. But that all depends on his fitness before they start and other factors. Being a politician, he’s probably a type A, right?” “Oh yeah!” Patrick said emphatically. “In spades.” “Well he probably won’t put up with being out of commission that long but he’ll find that he’ll have to ease back into it. He’ll tire easily for a number of months.” “That’s what I’d heard,” he said, turning to the sink to start working on the salad. “Surgery’s tomorrow morning, first thing, so that’s good.” “Yeah,” I said. “The waiting can be hard when you’re having surgery that serious. He should be in the SICU by 2:30 or 3:00, as long as there’s nothing unexpected.” Then both of us went back to our dinner preparations.

I finished the sauce and saw Patrick standing at the sink, washing the salad greens. I moved to stand behind him and put my arms around him, placing my hands on his pecs. I squeezed his tits between my fingers and pushed my firm cock into his ass crack as I leaned forward to nibble and kiss his neck. He flinched when I pressed against his butt and he gave a hiss. “Sorry,” I said, smiling. He took a deep breath and leaned his head back to rest on my shoulder, moaning and grinding his butt against my straining dick. “That’s OK. It just always surprises me how much it still hurts. Thank You Sir,” he laughed softly. I kept working his nips and rubbing my crotch against his sore ass. “Oh God,” he groaned. “Why are you doing this? Please don’t stop!” I chuckled and kept up my gentle assault. My hands wandered down to his crotch and I could feel his pole throbbing urgently, struggling to be free. I humped him, grinding my firm dick into the valley between his mounds, rubbing his cock and balls while I tongued his ear. “Oh please,” he murmured. “Please, I’m begging you. Let’s go,” he whimpered. I pulled back and swatted his hard ass. “That’s just a starter boy,” I said, laughing. “I don’t want your meat to get cold.” “I hate you,” he said, scowling and turned around to kiss me. “Please don’t interrupt me again or we’ll never eat,” he said and managed to pull himself away from me and turn back to the sink. “Yes sir, pushy boy,” I laughed and went to tend to the steaks. Soon, dinner was on the table.

We ate, drank the wine, talked and laughed and every moment our hands weren’t otherwise occupied, we were touching each other. I’d put my hand on his left, feeling the heaviness of his wide gold wedding band, feeling that arousal that wedding bands on men always cause in me. To be able to touch his, warmed by his hand, was too much. I only wished I could give one to him and receive one from him as well. But that was not to be, I was sure. I felt a pang of longing and he must have seen it flash across my face. “What?” he asked. “Nothing,” I said, fingering his ring. “I-I only wish you and I could get married,” I said, my eyes stinging a bit. “I know,” he said, taking my hand in his. “But let’s just enjoy tonight, huh?” “You’re right,” I said and smiled into his brilliant blue eyes. Now my eyes welled but this time for happiness. I cleared my throat. “Do you want coffee?” I asked, rising. “Sure,” he answered and we took to plates to the kitchen. He loaded the dishwasher while I started the coffeemaker and got out plates for desert. “Milk? Sugar?” I asked, and then snorted a bit. “Yeah. What are you laughing at?” “I just realized, I’ve fucked you but don’t know how you take your coffee.” “That is funny,” he said. “Well, I’m a regular guy. At least in some things,” he grinned and we both laughed.

I finished my coffee and desert and sat looking at him while he ate, my hand on his. He ate his last bite, drained his cup and looked up at me. “I’m so happy,” he said. “I am too,” I said. “One time, I’d thought I’d never be happy again.” We looked into one another’s eyes, lost in our love. “C’mon,” I said, rising and taking his hand. As he rose, I began to unbutton his shirt. I rubbed his erect nipples with my thumbs and heard the quick intake of his breath, feeling his pulse quicken. We moved a couple of steps from the table and he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders, caressing my hard tits and pulling at the hair on my chest making me groan and roll my head back.

We moved down the hall, leaving a trail of clothing on the floor to mark our progress. By the time we reached the bed, we were both naked and needy. We fell into the bed, a tangle of hard cocks and arms and legs, my dark, hirsute flesh against his pale, hairlessness. His mouth found my hungry nipples and I sought out his. From the way we licked, sucked and chewed, you’d never guess we’d just finished a wonderful meal. He imitated my actions as we drove one another wild. I gripped the point of his tit between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue, spurring him to give me the same and making his hard shaft leak as it rubbed against my thigh, smearing my fur with pre-cum. I grabbed his penis and milked it for its honey, which I then used to slick up his other nipple. He bucked and moaned, squealing in the heat of his need. Of course, he was not forgetting me and gnawed on my erect cones, drawing deep groans from my chest. I moved my mouth to his other pap, sticky with his pre-cum and savored the flavor as I nursed at it, curling my tongue around it like a puppy. How often I had nursed at my own Master’s, my first lover’s nipples. I hadn’t had many lovers since he’d died and none had been like either him or Patrick. How blessed I felt at this moment to have his pap in my mouth. I sucked and licked contentedly, just happy to hold him and make love like this, murmuring and sighing peacefully.

Finally, we let go of each another’s tits and shifted around to sixty-nine one another. This is when Patrick lost it. I started by nibbling on his meatus, sucking on those lips to pull out the pre-cum and sticking the tip of my tongue in. “Someday, I’ll have to dilate him with a sound. Yes, a medical scene would be a lot of fun,” I thought and filed that away for later reference. Then I flicked my tongue around his corona and captured his retracted foreskin in my teeth, stretching it and pulling it back over the head of his cock. He had taken my cock in his mouth but wasn’t being the least bit artful in his ministrations; his lust was too high. He just whimpered squealed, his mouth plugged by my heavy dick. He tried to pull his cock away and I grabbed his balls to hold him, squeezing them firmly, making him all the more desperate and frantic. Since I’d been well trained by my Master to pleasure a man no matter what I was experiencing, it was relatively easy for me to continue to torture him while he sucked me. It did take some concentration though because I was out of practice: it had been so long. But I hadn’t forgotten my training and while he sucked hungrily and eagerly on my rigid flesh, I maintained my assault on his. I nibbled and licked the length of his perineum and then sucked his smooth balls into my mouth while I tickled his rosebud with a finger. His cock was drooling on my face and head while I worked him and he grabbed my head in his hands while he tried to inhale my cock and gagged on it.

I pulled myself around to where I could reach his mounds with my mouth and licked their luscious pinkness. They were still quite red from the spanking I’d administered and Patrick groaned and wriggled as I dug into his tender flesh with my tongue and teeth and five o’clock shadow. All the while, I continued to work his hole with my fingers, stretching and opening it. When I’d thrust my tongue in, Patrick would whimper like a pup and push my face against his opening.

When his anal sphincter was relaxed, I rolled off him, my heavy, hard, wet cock slapping against my thigh and swinging back and forth like a crane. Patrick was pleading “Please, Mark. Please. I need you in me.” “And you’ll get it boy,” I grinned at him as I rose above his supine body. I got on my knees and lifted his legs, rolling him back on his shoulders and helping him hook his legs over my shoulders to expose his butt. His pink hole was opening and closing like the aperture of a camera. I held my cock and eased it into his impatient bunghole. He raised himself up and put his hands around my neck as he cried out raggedly at the penetration. I waited while he accommodated my pole. When he relaxed and I felt the resistance lessen, I moved forward, filling him with my heat. In turn, I could feel his warmth encompassing my flesh and pulling me further into his inner spaces. “Oh yes, yes,” he was muttering, wiggling his hips eagerly pulling me deeper. I slid in slowly until I felt my pubes meet his smooth, hairless ass cheeks.

I began to move in and out, savoring the warm pressure of his anus. Every time I went in, I clenched my Kegel muscles to make my cock throb and pulse upward, giving him an extra kick against his prostate. It was working too; I could see the look of ecstasy cross his face with each thrust. I worked up my speed until he was moaning in rhythm with my in and out. “Uuunnnh, uuunnnh, uuunnnh, uuunnnh,” he grunted. Then I reached down and took his already sore nipples between my fingers and squeezed hard, twisting them to raise the level of his arousal. He cried out and almost sat bolt upright. “Aaawwwhhh,” he cried. “Oh God. Oh, oh, oh. Oh please, please. More. More.” I happily gave him what he was asking for. There was a pool of pre-cum collecting on his belly and I scooped it up to rub it into his bright pink nubs as he whimpered loudly. “You’re a pig,” I said gleefully, and attacked him all the more. He reached for my tits and began to assault them in turn, driving me to a frenzy of lust. Imitating my actions, he slicked his fingers with some of his own pre-cum and rubbed it into my well-trained tits, pushing me even harder to give him what he wanted. I began to pick up speed and as I felt my balls beginning to tighten, “Pushy bottom,” I grunted through gritted teeth. I reached down and jacked him, using his foreskin as a slippery sheath to work his leaking, oozing dick. My fever was rising and I could tell from the pulse of the throbbing veins of his dick, his rising testicles and his desperate breathing that he was very close as well. Once again I twisted his nipples, squeezed his rigid cock and let myself fall into the spasm of my orgasm. “Aaaawwwwhhhhh! Fuck!! Awwh, awwh,” I shouted and my cry was echoed by my lover’s as his rock-hard penis jerked in my grip and jets of hot jism shot from it onto his heaving belly. I could feel my own cum shooting out like liquid fire, filling his gut with my seed.

I collapsed on top of him, both of our chests heaving and our hearts pounding in our ears, our breath coming in gasps. I could feel his trapped penis throbbing in the last throes of orgasm, pumping the last of his cum out into the small spaces between our bellies. We were both moaning and clutching at one another. As we each caught our breath, we began kissing, murmuring, fondling and caressing each other, lost in the joy of a shared love that has just had its best expression. I reached up to switch off the lights and felt Patrick’s hand between our bodies. Then, in the darkness, I felt his fingers against my lips, slick with his jism. Hungrily I sucked them in and licked them clean. “I love you,” I whispered. “You’re like life to me.” “I love you Mark. This is all I want.” And once again, taking his fingers in my mouth, my cock still in his body, we fell asleep entangled together in our love.

To be continued.