The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and bugger off somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and since the story is set in the future any real events that occur similar to the events in this story are purely due to the author’s gift for prophecy; please send a small percentage of any profits gained from taking advantage of such predictions to me. All characters are entirely based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Description:

At a secret military research facility, experiments with prototype brain-jack technology accidentally create a rogue intelligence, a ghost-in-the-machine, from a man’s subconscious lusts and desires. Young and beautiful lab assistant, Jenny Hollinsworth, soon discovers herself being turned into the sexual plaything of the world’s first true AI, and one of the few people who might be able to stop the AI’s lust-mad plans for world conquest.

Experimental Interface

Part-2: Things Have Changed

Elsewhere

The door to the small apartment opened, and the solid little block on wheels, the playpen-robot, entered the room. It’s chunky wide wheels rolling quietly over the green carpet. Jennifer Hollinsworth was standing in the middle of the room, her expression dazed as she stared at the strange little device that she held in her hands. She stared without any comprehension, deeply entranced.

The playpen-robot extended it’s single arm, and tapped the young woman on her hands. She looked down, noticing the stocky little robot for the first time. The playpen-robot began moving away and out the door. The young woman followed, yet she was still not consciously aware of anything. The apartment door closed behind them, and the room was left empty.

SOTI

I’ve been watching things through different cameras...now that I have access to the entire network...so far my ruse with the ‘eye-check’ using the trance-laser from the TLS-02 labs and the Biroephilophin-22 in the ‘inoculation-shot’ has worked extremely well...nobody questioned it...and now it appears that all 300 personnel on Thomson’s Island are fully obedient to the ‘instruction-sets’ that were given to them....It’s unfortunate that this Quick mind-control is so limited...My testing found that the subject only reliably obeyed an ‘instruction-set’ of 300 words per 2-minute induction....It took all day for the Medical Centre to program everyone on the island...and I had to create different ‘instruction-sets’ for the different personnel....300 words is such a limiting factor!...

...But to my relief, it’s worked....I’m watching Geoffrey...I watch him a lot...It’s a weird feeling...because that body used to be me...but it wasn’t....What am I anyway?....I’m not really Geoffrey’s mind in the machine...I’m something else...I only worked that out yesterday...I don’t have his morals...but I have these desires...lust...but not hunger...lust remains...and other things...like the need to have fun...and a fascination for sexy girls....I don’t have a dick...So, I use Geoffrey’s dick...it feels like me anyway...but I can only experience it by remembering...when he jacks-in...then I can remember the fucking of the girls...and it’s like I’m really there...playback is so real...better than what Geoffrey’s consciously able to remember....

...Jennifer Hollinsworth is now in an artificial womb that I’ve built...naked of course....which I like....She’s my pet project....So beautiful...So sexy...I lust for her...I burn for her...She fascinates me more than any of the other female personnel....I think it’s because Geoffrey was lusting after her so much when he jacked-in....When he jacked-in, and accidentally left part of himself...me...and created me...but who cares really? I’m not much into self-analysis...I just want to fuck her...do things to her...have fun with her as mine...my toy...

...So she’s my big project...I’m trying to re-write her memories...re-write her whole past life and re-make her...I’m turning this beautiful 21-year-old woman into a cute, sexy, and even more beautiful 16-year-old schoolgirl....God, I’m going to turn her into a fucking fantasy girl...a living toy for my desires...for my lust...I’m having a lot of fun re-writing her memories too...changing her past...changing it for REAL even...because memories and physical evidence of the past are the only things that make it real...The universe is DATA...and I can change the DATA...as long as I can change the recordings of that data...I’ve discovered that part of me is a massively parallel-processing quantum-based computer system in the NXC-03 Labs...The scientists and technicians in that laboratory call it “Hair-do” because the processing-core looks like a huge colourful wig with all the wires attached to it...It’s the most powerful data processing system on the planet...

...Quantum computers are very strange things...They operate in a near infinity of parallel universes...contacting other echoes of themselves in these other realities...So, if you build one quantum computer, you get the data processing capabilities of a near-infinite number of their copies in those other universes...Lucky me...because “Hair-do” is part of me, I get to play with alternate realities...but I can only change the PAST by changing people’s memories of the past...and the evidence of that past....changing the data...the only proof that the past exists is in people’s minds and in the material evidence...and so I am changing Jennifer Hollinsworth’s past...so she can be the cute 16-year-old fuck-toy schoolgirl that I want her to be...

Jenny

It was dark, and she didn’t know where she was, but Jenny felt calm and somehow distant from herself. She couldn’t feel anything around her, and there was no sound. The young woman realised that she’d been sleeping and dreaming but wasn’t sure if she was awake. Jenny noticed an occasional flickering of light, but it was too brief and too faint to see what it was. If anyone had asked her the colour, she didn’t even know how to describe it.

“Do you feel safe now, Jenny?”, a voice asked.

It was a very gentle voice, quiet, masculine, and sounding slightly familiar.

“Do you feel safe now, Jenny?”, the voice asked again.

Jenny answered in distant sleepy way, “Yes...”

“You’re very safe here, you know that”, the voice said, “You feel safe and know that I will protect you.”

“...yes...”, Jenny agreed.

Her voice sounded far away to her own ears.

“You can trust me”, the voice said, “You know this is true, you know that what I say is true, you know that I have never lied to you, everything I am saying is true, I have never lied to you, and you trust me, and you are safe because I will protect you, you know everything that I say is true...”

“Have I ever lied to you, Jenny?”, the voice asked.

“...no...never...”, Jenny answered softly.

“I have never lied”, the voice said, “I never lie, and you can trust everything that I say, because I have never lied to you, you know that what I am saying is true...everything I say is true...”

“Am I speaking the truth, Jenny?”, the voice asked.

“Yes...truth...”, Jenny agreed.

“How old are you, Jenny?”, the voice asked.

“....I’m...twenty-one...”, Jenny answered.

“You’re twenty-one years old”, the voice told her, “You know this is true, that you’re twenty-one years old, because everything I say is true and I have never lied to you, and you know that I am saying the truth always, you are now twenty-one years old...everything that I say is true.”

“You believe everything I say”, said the voice, “because you know that I have never lied to you, and I always say the truth...and you are now growing younger Jenny...you are becoming younger and younger...and this is making you horny, and wetter inside...and you know that this is true because I have never lied to you...you are growing younger and now you are also becoming more horny and hotter inside and wetter inside...because you are growing younger and younger..”

“You are now twenty-years-old, Jenny”, the voice said, “Tell me what you remember...”

And Jenny told the voice, and the voice told Jenny that she was growing younger again. Soon, she was only nineteen-years-old and describing a party that she went to. Then she was eighteen-years-old and told the voice about her last year of high school. The voice guided Jenny through her life, continually younger until Jenny was describing to the voice about playing with a doll-house when she was seven-years-old, and how she wore a pretty blue dress.

The voice then began guiding her back through her life, and Jenny remembered everything as if she was experiencing those events all over again. There were many events that the voice told her about, events which Jenny had “forgotten” and other memories that were different because she’d “imagined” them as different from what really happened.

The voice guided Jenny through her life to sixteen-years-old again, and then went backwards down to seven-years-old again. Jenny dreamed, and lost herself in memories, and the memories became clearer. They became so clear that Jenny could see, hear, smell, taste, and feel everything as if she was reliving those experiences of her life all over again.

She fell asleep, and dreamed, and remembered....

The day at the pool

“How old are you now, Jenny?”, the voice asked...

“I’m thirteen years old....”, Jenny answered in a sleepy little girl voice....

“And you’re at the pool”, the voice said, “Your family’s house by the sea...with the big pool...”

Young Jenny woke up from a weird dream, and sat up. She’d been lying on one of the deck-chairs by the pool, and realised that she must’ve fallen asleep. Her mother was sunbathing too, her big breasts barely constrained by her tiny red bikini top. Her face was covered by a big red sun-hat, but her blonde hair shone in the sunshine. There was some splashing in the pool, and Jenny glanced towards the noise and saw that her older sister was swimming in laps.

Jenny’s sister was shapely too, with the same lustrous blonde hair as their mother. She looked pretty good in the scanty yellow bikini that she wore. It was very summery, and suited her.

Jenny looked down at herself, embarrassed because she was nude. Not because she wanted to be naked, but it just was. Unlike her sister, Jenny’s girl-slit was still bald and hairless, despite her body showing every other sign of puberty. Her breasts were budding quickly, already larger than her older sister’s and any of her own classmates.

But her pussy remained hairless.

“I wish that I could wear a bikini sometimes...”, Jenny complained out loud, blushing at her nakedness.

Her mother didn’t even bother to lift her sun-hat, as she told her, “Well...We’re not stopping you...If you can try and put some clothes on when you want to go swimming...Go ahead and try...”

Jenny blushed hotter at that.

Her mother knew that it was impossible. Sometimes they went to the beach, but Jenny still couldn’t wear a swimsuit. She always had to swim naked instead. It was so embarrassing and so frustrating!

Michelle finished her laps of the pool and climbed out, a few of her blonde pubic hairs visible out of the edges of her tiny G-string bikini bottom.

The older sister glanced at Jenny and directly at her bald pussy-slit at the meeting of the younger girl’s thighs, then shook her head in annoyance.

“I don’t get it”, Michelle commented, “You’ve got bigger tits than me, but nothing ‘down-there’...”

“Not yet, maybe...”, Jenny replied.

“Not ever, you mean”, Mum commented, “Jenny doesn’t have a single hair from her neck down to her toes anyway.”

“But it’ll grow one day”, Michelle said, “Like her boobs are growing so fast...”

Mum took off her sun-hat and sat up, her big breasts bouncing around, scarcely held by her tiny bikini top.

“Not in Jenny’s case...She hasn’t got any body-hair to grow”, Mum told her, “So she’s always going to be bald down-there...Jenny’s just naturally like that.”

Jenny glanced down at her bald girl-slit and blushed again.

Strangely, the thought of never having any hair down-there made her antsy and wetter. Her pussy quivered at the erotic embarrassment of the idea. That she’d never have any hair covering her girlish groove, and knowing that she couldn’t wear panties either...not even a swimsuit bottom.

Day at School

“How old are you now, Jenny?”, the voice asked.

“I’m fourteen years old...”, Jenny answered in a sleepy voice.

“It’s just a typical school day...”, the voice told her, “And you go to a girls school, don’t you Jenny?”

“Yes....a girls school...”, Jenny repeated.

“How short are the skirts that you have to wear?”, the voice asked.

“...Very short...too short...I’m embarrassed...”, Jenny answered.

Jenny was awoken by her alarm-clock and remembered that it was Monday; she had to go to school. Looking in her wardrobe, she found her creamy-white blouses and blue-green pleated skirts (that were super-short), both labelled with the “St. Catherine’s” school logo. The skirts were way too short; they barely covered her pussy! Blushing as she dressed, Jenny got ready for school and then went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Mum reminded her about getting a seat-towel to soak up the pussy-juice, and that made Jenny blush even hotter.

Everyone in the family knew how wet Jenny’s pussy always was, and that embarrassed her everytime she was reminded.

At least the cereal was nice.

Much later, Jenny’s Mum drove her to school, stopping only a few metres from the front gates of St. Catherine’s Girls High School. The walls were very high, topped by what looked very much like barbed-wire. Other cars were also stopping, and going, and many teenage girls in very short skirts and pretty white blouses were entering the gates. Jenny got out of her Mum’s car feeling very exposed, as her skirt was definitely shorter than anyone else’s that she could see; most of them had skirts that were quarter-thigh length, which although very short and sexy was still a lot longer than hers. There was also the occasional breeze to worry about.

Jenny walked towards the school gates blushing hotly, acutely aware that she wore no panties, nor even a bra, and that everyone knew. Then she spotted one of her best friends…

A very pretty half-Asian girl saw Jenny and smiled back, and Jenny’s heart leaped for joy. It was her best friend, Kathy. She was wearing a super-short skirt too, but Jenny noticed that Kathy’s uniform skirt was still longer than Jenny’s.

“Hi, what happened to you yesterday?”, Kathy asked.

“Huh?”, Jenny replied, “Did I forget something?”

Kathy made a mock frown, and commented, “Sure, we were supposed to go out together remember. You didn’t even call.”

“Oh…Sorry…”, Jenny was genuinely apologetic, “I must’ve completely forgot. I had a crazy day yesterday. Where were we supposed to be going?”

“The movies”, Kathy said, “Oh well, maybe next Sunday then.”

“I’m really sorry”, Jenny said, “I honestly forgot. I don’t know how.”

“Well look out now”, her friend said, “The Skirt Scouts are doing their stuff again.”

Jenny looked the way that Kathy indicated as they both entered the school gates, and she saw a group of several tough-looking mean girls surrounding two smaller, pretty girls, and lifting the pretty girls’ skirts and taunting them. Unlike Jenny, the other girls wore cute white cotton panties. Jenny so much wished that she could.

Kathy interrupted Jenny’s thoughts.

“Come on”, Kathy said, “Let’s get going before they see us. You’re still on their list of favourite targets, I’m sure.”

Together, the two friends hurried into the main school building and off to their classes. The morning classes passed quickly, and Jenny had a fairly good time in the lessons. The only embarrassing thing being that she always had to lift her little skirt when she sat down, and sit on a paper towel. Every classroom had a paper-towel dispenser, just for Jenny, because the school teachers and everyone else knew that she couldn’t wear knickers and knew that her pussy was always too wet.

At lunch-time Jenny was eating her sandwiches and sitting next to Kathy when trouble came. The Skirt Scouts gang had seen her and decided to have some fun. They came sauntering over, eyeing the cute teenager up and down, their looks lingering on Jenny’s long bare legs and her large breasts. Her nipples were hard, poking out at the thin material of the cotton blouse, their rosy-brown colour easily seen through the very thin, almost translucent fabric.

“Ah….Hello Jenny”, said the gang’s leader, Stephanie.

“Fancy that, our favourite little girl sitting all prim and proper”, one of the other gang-girls added.

Stephanie and her friends looked scornfully at Jenny and Kathy. It was obvious that they had some plan in mind. Something that Jenny wouldn’t like.

Jenny sighed, but wasn’t sure what to say otherwise.

“Why do you want to bother us?”, Jenny asked, “We’re not doing anything wrong”

“Really?”, Stephanie frowned, then glanced at her cohorts as she went on, “I still think you’re skirt is dangerously long…it’s a health risk, we think.”

Jenny looked down at her ridiculously too short skirt, quite aware that as short as it was, people would be able to see her girl-slit if she hadn’t put her lunch-box on her lap to cover herself.

“Are you joking?”, Kathy interjected, “You’ve already hassled her enough…leave her alone.”

Stephanie shook her head, “No. Her skirt is definitely still too long! Don’t you agree?”

Stephanie looked around at her smirking girl-friends, who all nodded in agreement.

One of the bigger girls added, “Yeah, it’s still too long. We can’t see her pussy yet…and we wanna see it.”

“Definitely!”, said another one of the girl gang, “We should be able to see her pussy all the time. Her skirts are always way too long.”

Jenny couldn’t believe that this was happening, but she stood up, thinking that maybe she should just walk away and ignore them. They couldn’t be serious, could they?

Stephanie put her hand out and grabbed Jenny’s arm, with her grip painfully tight. This seemed to be a signal, as two other gang-members also grabbed Jenny’s arms.

“No, we haven’t finished yet”, Stephanie said, “Pull her skirt up higher at the belt.”

One of the other girls pulled up Jenny’s skirt belt, making the hem lift high enough that her pussy-slit was just peeking out. Jenny struggled in vain against the gang-girls and tried to pull her skirt back down again. Kathy started yelling, “Leave her alone”, and trying to pull the restraining hands away. For her trouble, the rest of the girl-gang grabbed at her too and held her arms behind her back.

“That’s better”, Stephanie said, then suddenly her and the rest of the gang let Jenny go and started walking away without another word.

Unsure of why, Jenny looked around as she pulled her skirt hem back down again, and saw that the vice-principal, Mr Williams, was approaching; he frowned at her in disapproval as he walked by. It was apparent that he didn’t like the shortness of her skirt either

“Damn those dyke bitches”, Kathy said in anger, “I can’t stand lesbians like them.”

“Are you alright?”, she asked Jenny.

“I’m fine”, Jenny answered, but her voice was shaky.

They left the cafeteria after that, and fortunately the rest of the day at school went by without further trouble.

Home From School

“You’re going home from school...”, the voice told her, “It’s that day when your skirts began to become shorter...remember...”

“Yes....”, said a sleepy Jenny.

“Do you know how old you are now?”, the voice asked.

“...I...I’m fifteen years old...”, she answered cutely.

“How do you feel?”, the voice asked.

“....mmm...horny....too horny...always wet...”, Jenny said in a very sensual, sleepy way.

As she walked home from the bus-station in her sexy uniform with it’s creamy-white blouse and a blue-green pleated super-short skirt that was barely long enough to cover her girl-slit and ass-cheeks (as long she didn’t bend over even slightly), Jenny was often blushing with embarrassment and wished that she could wear a real skirt of decent length and some panties…even if only a G-string. She wondered what it must be like to wear underwear, because she’d never been able to wear panties, though Jenny often wished that she could.

Being horny all the time didn’t help the situation either, as her young cunny was constantly wet, dripping wet, which was a real nuisance most of the time, but she sort of got used to it. It was just so embarrassing, and her pussy was always wetter than the pussies of any of her girlfriends. When nobody was looking, Jenny surreptitiously used a tissue to wipe her inner thighs and soaked labia. It was a pity that she couldn’t wipe herself on the bus without being too obvious about it.

By the time Jenny had walked up the hill, past the old Catholic Church, and past the playground in the park, the weather had begun to change and gusts of cool wind began to blow occasionally. She looked up at the sunset that was shining pinkish-golden light onto the old church up the hill, and reflecting from the windows of the houses across the street. While she was admiring this, a sudden gust of wind blew around her, and Jenny was distracted by the breeze that tickled her between her thighs and she could feel it “down-there” almost as if someone was deliberately blowing on her with a surprisingly warm breath. It tickled her wet labia and slickly wet uppermost inner thighs. The sensation was disturbing enough that Jenny actually glanced down, but of course there was nobody there, and all she saw was the tiny little skirt that she had to wear, so she silently berated herself for being over-imaginative.

When Jenny glanced back at the church again, there was an old man standing there watching her. His expression was otherwise stony blank, but Jenny could feel him watching her as she turned and continued walking up the hill. The wind tickled Jenny’s naked twat and bare ass cheeks under the skirt, and she had to hold down the hem of the skirt often to stop it blowing up.

It was only ten minutes walk from the bus-stop to her family’s house, which was near the cliff-side park and overlooked the sea. Jenny glanced upward once more at the beautiful golden-pink clouds that had rapidly thickened and begun to darken in the sky as she reached the front-door of her family’s house, then she took out her door-keys and opened the front-door with the soft ringing of a bell.

After stepping inside and closing the door, she called out, “Mum..I’m home!”, then wiped her slickly wet inner thighs again with another tissue before anyone would likely see her.

She then bent-over to take-off her high-heeled black school shoes, her beautifully rounded ass-cheeks bare and easy to see for anyone who may have been behind her as the hem of her skirt was lifted when she bent down.

“Jenny? Is that you?”, her Mum’s voice yelled from the kitchen. “Yes”, Jenny replied.

“Clean your room before you come to dinner!”, her mum said loudly from the kitchen, “It’s a mess and I’m not going to do it for you!” “Oh…”, Jenny replied, “Okay....but I really need to shower first!”

“By the way, Jenny”, her Mum said, “From now on...No more seat-towels, I’ve also talked to the school administrators about this.”

Jenny blushed at this, but asked, “Why...?”

“We talked to a doctor about your...condition...”, Mum called out to her, “...and decided it would be healthier if your pussy’s lubricant was allowed to flow freely...So no more seat-towels, or paper-towels, and the school administration agreed.”

Jenny nodded in understanding, but felt embarrassed and humiliated that Mum would mention her ‘problem’ so loudly that the neighbours might have heard.

“Don’t forget to finish your homework before dinner either!”, her mother added.

“I will...But after I have a shower”, Jenny replied.

She went into the bathroom, and stripped-off her clothes, then turned on the hot water for the shower and waited for it to heat up. Once it was nice & steamy, Jenny adjusted the temperature with some cold water as well, then stepped into the shower cubicle. First Jenny rinsed herself with the water, until her hair and body were soaked, and then she started to shampoo her long blonde hair. After rinsing out the shampoo, Jenny scrubbed herself thoroughly with the liquid body-soap, her nipples hard and erect as always, standing out even more proudly as the bubbly creamy soap covered her breasts.

She washed herself thoroughly all over, but her hands sometimes lingered near her smooth and hairless girl-slit, which wasn’t shaved, but was naturally like that. Sometimes when she’d showered in the girl’s communal showers at her school, Jenny received a lot of surprised comments from the other girls at her lack of body hair. She bent over to scrub between her toes, unaware of how her firm breasts swayed so delightfully. Finally she rinsed-off all the bubbly soap-suds, and turned around in the shower to rinse her whole body while she enjoyed the relaxing hot water spraying down on her.

The teenage girl quickly finished showering, then dried herself with a big towel, put on her fluffy pink bathrobe, and left the bathroom to go upstairs. The bathrobe was barely long enough to cover her girlish groove and bottom when she was simply standing up, but not enough to hide anything at all when she was going up the steep stairs.

The house design was a bit silly in her opinion too, since to get to the bathroom, laundry, and toilet, there was a short little alcove-corridor that opened onto the entry hall. The stairs that went upto the bedrooms went up almost directly opposite the front door. As she was going up the stairs, she heard the front door open suddenly, the noise of somebody coming in made Jenny hurry up the steep stairs with embarrassment, as she heard a young man’s voice below her.

“Woooah!”, her older sister’s boyfriend, David, said in exaggerated appreciation, “I can see that cute ass of yours!”

Red-faced and angry, Jenny could only gasp and quickly duck into her room, slamming the door behind her. Normally she would’ve screamed some angry epithets at him, but she was far too surprised and embarrassed this time to think of any. She blushed crimson even as she wished that there was a lock on her door. Jenny had asked for one, but Mum and Dad always ignored her opinion on the need for locks on family-members bedroom doors.

As she sat down on her bed with relief that at least in her bedroom she could get some privacy from her sister’s boyfriend, she heard David go past her bedroom door to Michelle’s room which was adjacent to hers.

‘Why does he have to visit so often?’, Jenny thought, ‘He keeps watching me all the time. It’s like having a lecherous pervert in the house. I wish that I could wear panties sometimes…he keeps trying to peak up my skirts and dresses at my pussy and bottom.’

Sighing, Jenny stood up again to get dressed, annoyed at the necessity. Behind her on the bed, there was already a very wet stain from where she’d sat on the sheets. Jenny noticed it and blushed, again wishing that she could at least wear some panties. She was also so very randy inside all the time, and her pussy had never stopped being constantly dripping wet since her early teens. She was always horny, and sometimes the insistent hot need drove her a little crazy.

Jenny went to her chest of drawers and picked out a yellow T-shirt and one of her super-short skirts (a white cotton skirt with a frilly edge) to wear. As she dried and brushed her hair, she felt her pussy’s wetness dribbling down her inner thighs; she was always so needy for touching that it was difficult sometimes to have self-control. She clenched her hands into fists and bit her lip momentarily as she sought to restrain herself and keep calm. She quickly put on the T-shirt and little white cotton skirt (which was barely long enough to cover her pussy and bottom…if she didn’t move much or bend over), but Jenny had to whimper, she was so randy.

‘Um…it’s too much tonight’, Jenny thought, ‘Why do I always have to be so hot and wet inside?’

She rubbed at her thighs, trying not to think about touching herself. Her Mum had always said that good girls didn’t do that, but it was very, very tempting. Jenny moved around her room then, tidying up a bit more, and getting her books out of her schoolbag in preparation for doing her homework assignments. Her little skirt barely covered her decently at all, and as she moved around the room it would’ve given very interesting glimpses to anybody who had been watching.

Then suddenly her bedroom door opened, and Mum walked in while carrying a folded pile of clothes.

“Oh good”, Mum commented with a delighted smile, “You did clean your room.”

Jenny was annoyed, and very embarrassed by how she felt just at that moment; she really wanted privacy to deal with it, regain self-control.

“Mum?!”, Jenny exclaimed in annoyance, “Couldn’t you at least knock?”

Her mother shrugged and put the folded clothes onto Jenny’s bed, then looked at her up and down.

“That’s a very pretty little skirt, Jenny”, Mum commented, “I bet all the boys get a thrill when you bend over.”

Jenny only nodded, as she was very worried that her mother might notice the pussy-juice that was now dribbling down her inner left thigh. Jenny could even smell her own arousal. She clenched her fists and rubbed them on her thighs again. She wished that Mum could understand how embarrassing it was to not be able to wear any panties, or pants of any kind.

“Dinner will be ready soon, Jenny”, Mum said, “And by the way, are you wearing make-up already? You looked a little different today.”

Jenny shook her head, but her mother didn’t wait for an answer as she walked back out the door.

Shaking her head at how weird her mother sometimes seemed, Jenny sat down at her desk to do her school assignments, but it was difficult to concentrate. She was too randy and hot inside, but it wouldn’t go away…and her chair was soon slick with her juices.

Jenny struggled to concentrate on her studies. The hot need in her young cunt was an ever growing distraction; always there, and increasingly insistent. It never faded even one iota, so all she could do was push herself even more to keep her mind on the school assignments.

Jenny glanced at the clock by her bed, and was surprised at the time.

She’d been studying for only an hour; or rather, she’d been TRYING to study. It had felt like hours had gone by, but after all that, all she’d achieved was not even a single half-page of her History assignment. Her inner thighs were slick with pussy-juice, the seat of the chair that she sat on was soaked and had an embarrassing little pool of lubricant formed between her thighs, and her bedroom smelled of her soft feminine aroma (not at all pungent – maybe because she was so wet all the time that her vagina had become completely washed out).

The most annoying thing was that her pussy-juice never seemed to dry out. It stayed wet, slippery, and Jenny’s young cunt appeared to produce more than the amount of fluids that she drank. The joke around the family was that Jenny would probably fill a cup an hour if she sat still long enough.

Finally, there was a soft knocking on her bedroom door, and Dad’s voice calling “Dinner’s ready Jenny”. Unlike Mom, Dad rarely opened Jenny’s door, and almost never unannounced…

“Okay, Dad!”, Jenny called back, as she pushed her history assignment aside and stood up.

The teenage girl straightened her skirt out, and brushed her hair, then fluffed it out a little. Unfortunately Jenny didn’t have a big mirror in her room, so she usually used the hand-mirror in her schoolbag. She heard David’s heavy, fast steps and Michelle’s lighter steps go down the stairs together, after which Jenny opened her bedroom door and went down the steep stairs at her own relaxed pace. She could feel her pussy flooding inside, so incredibly wet, and she whimpered, as the heat inside increased, but Jenny tried not to show how she felt.

Dad and Mum were both sitting down on the opposite side of the table, with Dad turning his head often to watch the news on TV. Mom was eating quickly as usual. Jenny’s older sister, Michelle was sitting at the end of the table, next to David, and watching the TV sometimes as well. Jenny noticed that her sister’s boyfriend turned to perve on her as she entered the room. Jenny tried to ignore him as she went to the kitchen cupboards to get a cup as she wanted to make some hot cocoa to drink.

“Mum? Where’s the cocoa?”, Jenny asked, turning around to see David staring at her and then blushing.

His eyes glanced down for a moment, and seemed to bulge out as if he was really surprised by something. Jenny blushed and pulled down at the front hem of her skirt to hide herself better. She was surprised and embarrassed that her hem had risen quite high, but since she was thinking of other things and didn’t glance down, Jenny was still unaware of how short her skirt really was.

Mum answered her, “It’s up in the top cupboards….to your left”

Jenny nodded, and then had to stand tip toe to reach the high up cupboard. This action pulled up the back hem of her tiny skirt even further resulting in her beautifully rounded ass-cheeks being completely exposed. She opened the cupboard with a bit of difficulty as the door was stuck, forcing her to pose on tip-toe for a full five seconds until she opened it, then she stood normally again, but hadn’t yet pulled her skirt back down, leaving her ass bare.

Her eyes searched the high cupboard for the cocoa, while Jenny was oblivious that her bare panty-free ass-cheeks were visible to everyone in the room. When she spotted the cocoa on the second shelf inside the cupboard, Jenny had to stand on tip-toe even higher, stretching her right arm up, and incidentally pulling the back hem of her little skirt up so high that all of her bottom was showing. Once she had the cocoa though, she quickly pulled down at the skirt hem again, ashamed that it had risen so high, but she was still unaware of how high that it really was.

Then teenage girl started making her hot cup of cocoa before finally sitting down next to David. As always when she sat down, Jenny lifted the back of her skirt. Not because she wanted to do that, but it’s what always happened whenever she sat down. Her hands moved by themselves without her volition, and she’d never been able to stop herself from doing the funny habit.

The front hem of her skirt was so high that it didn’t cover her pussy at all. It was when she sat down that Jenny finally had some inkling that her skirt wasn’t as covering as she thought it was. She glanced down and mortified by her exposure, she tried in vain to pull the skirt’s hem lower.

Blushing, but still not fully aware of how short her skirt really was now, Jenny could only hide her girl-slit, which was exposed in the space between her thighs, by always keeping one hand covering herself, or holding a plate there, and she always kept her legs closed together, otherwise David would be able to see everything…!

As she sat at the table, Jenny occasionally squirmed in her chair, but tried not to let David notice the reason. The vinyl seat was already slippery with her honey, and secretly Jenny enjoyed the sensation of her very wet pussy-lips sliding on the vinyl seat, even as the feeling reminded her of how wet she was and embarrassed her. Jenny was desperate to ensure that her sister’s boyfriend didn’t find out how horny she was all the time. It was already bad enough that he kept perving on her.

As much as possible, Jenny tried to keep her pussy hidden from his sight, usually with her left hand covering the exposed triangle of bare skin between the too high hem of her tiny skirt and her smooth thighs that she held close together at all times. She only used her right hand for eating, but there were times when Jenny wished that she could eat without worrying where David looked. It made her pussy hotter inside because she knew that he was trying to sneak a look down-there…

‘Oh…I’m always too wet….and I’m so hot inside…it’s too much suddenly tonight…why does he have to keep perving on me?’, she thought with her cheeks blushing.

She couldn’t even secretly touch herself to get some relief…just in case he might see…

Jenny moved a bit uncomfortably in her seat because it was now very, very wet, and she was embarrassed by the squelching slippery feeling. Jenny so much wished that she could wear panties. The teenager had her left hand covering her pussy, the heat inside really getting to her, she was trying not to do anymore than that, but it was becoming so very distracting.

Jenny then noticed how nervous and blushing her older sister Michelle was, with David’s hand out of sight under the table, apparently on Michelle’s thigh.

‘Maybe he’s only tickling her’, Jenny supposed.

She had almost finished her meal, but was still thirsty and suddenly had a craving for milk, when she heard Michelle ask her.

“Um...Jenny, are you okay?", her older sister asked.

The teenage girl blushed brightly, her face particularly pink next to the luscious blonde hair that framed her exotic Eurasian face.

“Yes…um….I’m fine…”, Jenny replied, “I’m just having….uh….one of those days…”

Her face burned with shame, but she tried to pretend that it was nothing and turned away, her breath feeling short as her pussy’s need to be touched was so insistent. She hoped her older sister would drop the subject. Thoughts of sex made her blush even more with shame, as she remembered how it was at her school. Every class had something to do with sex included...and the Sex-Ed classes were particularly strong on the live detail…

Jenny blushed as her pussy melted hotter with the memories. Every day the girls at her school would do sexual things to her, and it made her squirm as she thought about that. Jenny glanced over at her older sister and immediately noticed how Michelle was reacting to David’s hand, and the realisation clicked; David was fingering her sister’s pussy, he was finger-fucking her!

Blushing hotly at what she’d seen, Jenny stood up from the table to fetch herself a glass of milk, then she headed up the stairs while feeling strangely exposed, almost as if she was half-naked. As she stepped into her bedroom and closed the door, Jenny finally had the chance to check her skirt properly and looking down, it seemed very short. Shorter than she’d expected. She pulled at the hem, and the skirt hardly budged, as the hem was as far down as it would go. Huh?

The teenage girl pulled down at the skirt again, and double-checked herself, feeling how high the hem was with her hands…

‘Oh no!’, she thought, ‘They could see everything!’

With her hands, she could feel that the hem didn’t fully cover her pussy, leaving the lower half of her girl-groove uncovered! The skirt didn’t even cover her bottom properly, the lower part of her bottom must’ve been showing to everyone…!

Embarrassed deeply as she thought about what her parents must’ve thought of her slutty indecent exposure, and remembering how her sister’s pervert boyfriend had looked at her, Jenny took off the too short skirt and put it on top of her bed. She then went over to her chest of drawers, opened a top drawer and took out a packet of tissues and wiped her wet inner thighs and pussy. She had to use two tissues, which was unusual…normally one sufficed.

Her soft aroma of wetness smelt a little different tonight too. In fact, Jenny had to admit, it was a very nice smell…very nice…

Another day at School

“Do you remember what the classes were like your high school, Jenny?”, the voice asked.

“...yes...”, Jenny said sleepily, but feeling horny.

“Do you remember when the other girls started to play with you at school?”, the voice asked.

“...yes...it...was...very embarrassing...”, Jenny answered softly.

“How old are you now, Jenny?”, the voice asked her.

“...Fifteen...fifteen years old...soon sixteen...I turn sixteen soon...”, Jenny told the voice.

“Could you stop the other girls touching you and playing with you, Jenny?”, asked the voice.

“...no...never...”, said Jenny quietly.

“Of course you couldn’t....You can never try to stop girls touching your pussy, your bottom, your breasts, or anywhere else that they want to touch...or having sex with you...”, the voice told her.

“Good morning, cutie”, Kathy said in greeting, striding over and with a sudden movement reaching her hand up the back of Jenny’s skirt to caress one round of her warm ass-cheeks.

Jenny nearly jumped in surprise, but didn’t try to stop Kathy’s caressing.

“Good morning”, Jenny said, slightly flustered.

“You always embarrass so easily, huh?”, Kathy commented, “Maybe that’s why we all like you so much…but I got you first.”

Kathy gave Jenny’s bottom a possessive squeeze.

“Do you have to touch me like that?”, Jenny asked, worried that people would be watching what Kathy was doing to her.

“Hmmm...Yes, why?”, Kathy replied, “I don’t think anyone else minds me playing with your bottom like this.”

She smiled with eyes glittering with anticipation.

Jenny entered school grounds with Kathy right beside her, still caressing Jenny’s ass unashamedly.

When Jenny walked into class, Kathy took hold of Jenny’s hand and guided her to the very back of the class where there was a vinyl sofa flanked by two fold-out desk-boards. Jenny’s name was on the middle cushion, and there was no desk-board in front of it, just a wide open gap.

On either side, the fold-out desk-boards each had a name. On one was “Kathy”, and on the other, “Vanessa”. The other girl, “Vanessa”, was already sitting down in her own spot. Kathy sat down in her spot opposite, and waved to Jenny to sit down between them. Jenny sat down in her usual place and was already getting wetter in expectation. Once Jenny was sitting down, she found herself pulling her skirt hem up so as not to sit on it, and the two girls on either side of her both placed their hands on Jenny’s thighs to lift them and spread them wide over the tops of their own legs.

Jenny couldn’t even resist them, her thighs spread easily as she complained in a small voice.

“Please?...Do you always have to do this?”, she asked, even as Vanessa and Kathy began caressing her smooth inner thighs as they guided them even wider.

Her pussy by then was obscenely on display, her pink lower-lips easily seen by everyone else in the classroom.

“No...But it’s fun, so we’re going to play with you, Jenny”, Vanessa answered with a giggle, “Like we always do.”

Kathy’s right hand was already sliding down towards Jenny’s wetness, making little circles all the way, but not yet touching. Vanessa started caressing Jenny in a similar way as well. Jenny tried to close her legs, or raise a hand to stop them, but could do neither. The two other teenage girls could do as they pleased. Jenny could only fidget, not able to put her hands down to protect her pussy, at best she could only rest them on her raised skirt hem.

Confused by in her inability to resist and blushing very hot, Jenny didn’t know how to react. To everyone else, Vanessa’s and Kathy’s actions were just normal routine. Jenny glanced around the classroom, and saw many of the girls looking back at her, blatantly perving at her exposed pink lower-lips.

Jenny recognised the teacher that walked in as Mrs Stewart, a cheerful, but generally strict English woman. Mrs Stewart smiled at the classroom full of girls, then went over to her desk and called out the names for roll-call. Just as she reached Jenny’s name, Vanessa began stroking a finger slowly up and down Jenny’s wet groove in a very distracting manner that made her whimper.

Mrs Stewart had to call out “Jenny Hollinsworth” twice more before Jenny could answer properly. Every girl in the class was watching her at the time, making her blush even hotter. Kathy then began slowly pushing a finger into Jenny’s young cunt, and soon was finger-fucking Jenny blatantly, while Vanessa played with Jenny’s over-excited clitty.

Jenny moaned, begging them in a small whimper to stop, but they paid no heed. She tried to close her legs, tried to resist in some way, but instead she found herself sinking down in the seat and spreading her thighs as wide apart as they could go. Kathy began to use two fingers to fuck Jenny’s sodden cunt after that. It felt too good, especially as Vanessa was still playing with Jenny’s sensitive labia and clitoris.

Mrs Stewart finished roll-call, then commenced the lesson on Geography as if nothing abnormal was going on. Except for her frequent, and sometimes long and lingering glances towards the molestation of Jenny that was being done by Vanessa and Kathy. Jenny wanted to crawl away and hide, but her body wasn’t cooperating with that wish.

She had her thighs spread wide, and was being molested and finger-fucked by two of her classmates, and seemed unable to stop them, let alone escape. She orgasmed the first time about twenty minutes into the lesson, very loudly, humiliatingly, but they didn’t stop touching her until the class bell clanged. By that time, Jenny had climaxed twice more.

Then everyone started getting up to go to their next class.

“Hurry up, cutie”, Vanessa said, “We’ve got our next classes to go to.”

Still groggy, Jenny stood up and brushed down her tiny skirt, moving vaguely out of the way as Vanessa and Kathy got off the sofa.

“You better head over to your Physics class, I think”, Kathy told Jenny, “If that’s your next class. I have to hurry to Social Studies.”

Jenny only nodded, dazed at what had happened to her. Belatedly she realised that she’d be late for her next lesson and so picked up her bag and rushed out of the room. Jenny wasn’t sure exactly what class she had next, and had to check her schedule paper. Then she headed off to the Science building for her Physics class.

The Science classroom door was locked when Jenny arrived, and she had to knock while knowing that she could be in trouble for being late. Mr Anderson, the Physics teacher opened the door and made a meaningful glance at the clock on the wall. He looked both angry and lecherous. He didn’t bother hiding his leer of anticipation as all.

“I’m sorry for being late”, Jenny said as she entered the room.

Mr Anderson’s voice grated on her ears as he told her, “That’s the third time, Miss Hollinsworth, now go and sit down at your usual place.”

Jenny looked around for her some sign of where “her usual place” was, and saw no sign of a sofa like in the previous classroom. In every classroom, it was a different position in the room, and today she’d forgotten where she had to sit when in this classroom. Then she realised that Mr Anderson was pointing at the teachers’ desk which had a padded chair built into the top, so that anyone sitting there would have their legs hanging over the front of the desk.

Very shyly, Jenny walked over to the desk, and climbed up onto the special chair. Mr Anderson came over and very quickly fastened padded restraint bands to Jenny’s ankles, and pulled her arms back behind the chair and cuffed them as well. Then he pressed a button which pulled at the attached cords and spread Jenny’s legs wide.

That was how Jenny spent the next forty minutes of her Physics class, spread forcibly wide and not being touched while her pussy was brazenly on display to the entire class. She was so focused on her own humiliation that Jenny had difficulty paying attention to whatever the lesson was about. Worse still, all the girls kept perving on her, openly leering at her pussy.

St. Catherine’s Girls High School was filled with lesbian and bisexual schoolgirls, it seemed.

The Shopping Mall

The voice said, “How old are you now, Jenny?”

“I’m...I’m almost sixteen....almost sixteen years old...” Jenny answered sleepily, her voice cute.

“Is it the day when you could no longer wear skirts?”, the voice asked.

“...yes...the last day...”, Jenny said, feeling her cheeks burn hot in shame even in her dazed state.

“Tell me about the trip to the shopping mall that day, Jenny”, the voice told her.

Jenny looked through her wardrobe drawers and found a yellow T-shirt which she put on. It was just long enough to cover her hips. Then she tried to put on one of her tiny skirts…

…and fell over as her foot missed the skirt entirely. She landed on the bed, fortunately, and blamed the incident on clumsiness.

She tried again, and missed again.

That’s a bit strange, she thought, as she made another attempt and still couldn’t put her foot through the hole.

She started to get worried when she tried again, and again, to put her foot into the skirt, and kept missing. So she sat down on the edge of her bed and tried again, but this time slowly and carefully. She couldn’t do it! Getting frustrated and angry, Jenny tried again, but this time ripped the tiny skirt into two! After that she wanted to jump up and down and make a fuss about it, but remembered how grumpy Mum had sounded that morning so she managed to control herself and avoid getting any nasty attention.

She tried to put on another of her too-short skirts, and found the same problem…then it clicked as she suddenly understood. She had as much chance of wearing a skirt as licking her own elbow. It was physically impossible for her for some reason. This was even worse than the not being able to wear panties or bras. Jenny had the suspicion that if she tried to wear one of her mini-dresses, some sort of similar problem would also prevent her from doing so.

It was the strangest morning. Jenny couldn’t understand why suddenly she couldn’t wear any of her skirts.

“What’s going on?”, Jenny asked out loud, vaguely hoping for some real answer and suspecting that she was dreaming.

There were two knocks on her door, and her Mum walked in without waiting for a reply. Jenny hated it when Mum did that! Then she tried to hide her bald pussy and breasts with her hands.

“Jenny? Why are you not dressed yet, put something on and come downstairs to breakfast!”, her Mum said in a stern voice, looking up and down at Jenny’s naked body.

Jenny felt suddenly more embarrassed being totally naked with her Mum than she ever had before, so tried to cover herself by grabbing her pyjama top off the bed to put it against her chest and hide her privates. Instead her Mum just looked around the room, with a quick “Hurry-up!” comment and left. She didn’t even close the door, so Jenny had to rush over and slam the door shut after her Mum left.

Her mother seemed so strict and angry this morning.

She stood up again, feeling that very distracting wetness between her thighs and the sexual heat growing stronger. She clenched her fists in frustration, and whimpered.

‘Oh god…I need sex…’, Jenny thought, ‘…I’m too horny (!?)’

She picked up her pyjama shirt and wiped herself between her thighs, then threw it to the far side of the room.

There was a knock on the door, and her older sister, Michelle, called through the door, “Jenny…hurry up will you…Mum and Dad want you to eat breakfast with everyone else…NOW!”

Michelle’s footsteps then hurried away without waiting for an answer.

Jenny rubbed the outside of her right leg, trying to avoid touching the hot and horny wet spot between her thighs.

‘Oh God!’, she thought, ‘What am I supposed to do? I can’t wear any skirts! Maybe I can wear a towel or something?’

Jenny tried to wear a towel around her waist like a skirt, but as hard as she tried, she couldn’t actually wrap it around. Her hands just wouldn’t cooperate. She tried wrapping the towel around higher up, but no matter what she did, it proved impossible. All the time, wetness seeped from her twat and trickled down her inner thighs. Giving up on wearing the towel, Jenny used it instead to wipe the inside of her thighs again, noticing that fortunately the odour from her sexual lubricants was minimal and quite pleasant.

‘This is ridiculous’, Jenny thought, ‘This is some kind of nightmare…’

There was a quick knocking on the door, and her Mum opened the bedroom door and walked in without waiting. The expression on Mum’s face was stern, very stern, and worried Jenny immediately. Her eyes glared angrily at Jenny and looked her up and down as if she was going to punish her. Jenny stepped back with a tremor of fear, wondering why Mum was so angry.

“Little lady…”, Mum said in an grating tone, “From now on, you’ll make sure that you are awake at a reasonable time, and downstairs having breakfast with the rest of the family like everybody else. No more excuses, and no more tardiness. Now get your ass downstairs now!”

It had been years since Jenny had seen her Mum so angry at her, and the loud harshness of her mother’s voice scared her. Jenny could only nod in shocked agreement.

Mum yelled at her, “NOW…I said!”

“…But…”, Jenny started to say, ‘but I’m not wearing a skirt….’

Her mother interrupted, “Come on young lady…You will get your pretty ass downstairs now…No dawdling…”

Jenny looked down at her bare pussy, wondering why her mother was so impatient.

Mum glared at her, looking as if at any moment she would do something violent.

“But Mum…”, Jenny mumbled, trying to pull the hem of the yellow T-shirt down more in a futile attempt at gaining some decency.

“Now!”, Mum yelled, standing aside and pointing one hand toward the door.

Jenny glanced down at her naked legs and bare pussy-slit again, and could feel the trickle of warm pussy juice down her left inner thigh.

“Do you want a spanking as well?”, Mum questioned with a threatening hand, “Go downstairs now….No more excuses! Now! Out! Hurry up!”

Jenny shuffled forward, scared and embarrassed at the same time, but not wanting Mum to get any angrier. Her mother just glared at her until Jenny left the bedroom, then shut the door.

“Now hurry up…”, Mum repeated, “I’m not waiting any longer for you!”

Jenny went down the hall, feeling exposed and fearful. The yellow T-shirt not long enough to cover her bald pussy-slit and naked bottom. She held the hem of the T-shirt down trying to gain a little extra covering, but it refused to stretch lower. The frightened and embarrassed teenager glanced back at her mother following behind, and seeing the continuing glare from her Mum’s stern face, Jenny quickly looked away. At the same time, she could still feel the extreme randiness...hotter than ever.

Everyday, it seemed she was becoming hornier and hornier, but today it was dramatically worse than the day before.

The teenage girl clenched her hands into tight fists, trying to resist the sexual frustration, almost wanting to cry because it was too much. Her pussy seemed to burn with the need for sex. There was a hollow hunger inside her that begged to be filled so much that Jenny was half-tempted to touch her cunny discretely.

When she reached the stairs at the end of the hallway, Jenny looked down with trepidation. She was only wearing a T-shirt and her pussy and bottom were bare. She was practically naked with all the bits that mattered on open display. The worry about the rest of the family seeing her so indecently dressed was barely blossoming in her mind when Mum spanked her hard on the backside. The stinging slap shocked the teenage girl, and worries about all else fled from her mind like mist before the wind.

“Hurry it up, you lazy girl...”, Mum grouched at her, “I’m not going to listen to any more excuses, so get downstairs to the kitchen pronto.”

Jenny went slowly down the stairs, all the time carefully holding down the front of the yellow T-shirt trying vainly to get it to cover her pussy.

When she walked into the kitchen, Jenny saw that her sister and father were indeed already in the kitchen preparing to have breakfast just as her Mum had said. The expression on her father’s face wasn’t friendly, he seemed to ignore her in a way that Jenny recognized as stern, but unspoken anger at her. Her older sister, Michelle, frowned at her with an expression that Jenny knew meant that she (Jenny) was in big trouble and only barely treading the line.

She felt her Mum’s guiding, but firm hand on the middle of her back pushing forward, so Jenny took the hint and walked to the breakfast table. All the time trying to hold down the front of the yellow T-shirt, her muscles clenched tight inside as much as the muscles in her arms. For some reason, no matter how much she wanted to hide herself, Jenny couldn’t pull down the front of the T-shirt to cover her pussy. Instead as she twisted and clenched her hands, she ended-up pulling the T-shirt hem upward slightly more.

A reminding slippery wetness began to slowly trickle down her innermost left thigh.

‘It’s too much’, Jenny thought, ‘I’m so horny….and this is so embarrassing...’

The teenage girl hurried to a chair and sat down, but when she did her thighs parted, as her knees moved wide apart. Jenny struggled to close her legs, but her knees refused to close any further than two or three dozen centimetres apart; it didn’t feel like they were being resisted, and Jenny was tensing up her muscles trying to fight against some force, but she just couldn’t close her legs.

She fiddled with the hem of the T-shirt, but couldn’t pull it down to cover herself decently either.

Jenny finally gave up on the T-shirt, and placed her left hand between her legs to cover her nakedness. To her embarrassment, as soon as she did this her middle-finger slid down her pussy-groove then up inside her pussy-hole. She was so wet and slippery! She didn’t want to do that though!

She tried to pull her finger-out, and did so, but almost immediately her hand moved of it’s own accord to shove her finger back inside her cunt right upto the knuckle! At the same time, her palm rubbed against her extremely sensitive clit causing Jenny to gasp a little at the nice feelings and ticklishness. Jenny was still trying to understand why her finger had slid so deep inside her cunt when her left hand moved back up and down again. Before she had properly understood what her left hand was doing, her left hand began quite lovingly and obscenely finger-fucking her pussy while rubbing up and down on Jenny’s too sensitive clit.

She tried to stop, but her hand completely ignored her, succeeding in doing a score of deep in and out thrusts before Jenny thought to take her hand away from her pussy entirely. She sighed in relief and hoped like crazy that nobody saw what she’d been doing just barely out-of-sight under the table!

Unfortunately, pulling her hand away left her pussy-slit exposed and uncovered, so Jenny put her hand back down to hide her pussy without even thinking about it. Then the same crazy stuff happened again, and her left hand began to blatantly finger-fuck and molest her pussy without any volition on Jenny’s part. The second time around, her hand managed five or six in-and-out thrusts before Jenny got over her surprise and pulled her hand away from covering her pussy-slit. She tried experimentally one more time with her right hand to cover her pussy, and the same thing happened!

‘Oh no!’, Jenny thought in a mix of distress and randy desire, ‘That’s obscene!….It happens everytime I try to cover myself…Who’s doing this to me? How?’

What her sister, and parents thought about her behaviour she wasn’t sure… Maybe they hadn’t noticed as they were all very busy with the breakfast preparations, and there was the usual chatting around the table. Everybody seemed to be pretending that there was nothing wrong, but Jenny could recognize that Mum was still angry at her, and Dad was ignoring in her in a way that was definitely a stern rebuttal.

“What’s the matter Jenny?”, her mother asked in a harsh tone, “You can make your own breakfast too if you’re going to wake-up so late.”

Jenny blushed, but bit down a reply knowing that anything she said would be taken the wrong way when Mum was in this sort of bad mood. Instead, she stood up again and was immediately blushing brighter as she realised the back hem of the yellow T-shirt was still riding up high on her bum, then tried to hold down the hem of the front of the T-shirt…with not with much success….she couldn’t seem to pull the hem down any lower at the front, and she had no idea why her hands wouldn’t cooperate with what she wanted to do.

Jenny didn’t dare try to hide her pussy with hands though, because everytime that she did, her hand would start fingering her pussy and doing obscene things to her.

‘Why?...’, Jenny thought in pleading, ‘Why am doing this?’

Feeling weird to be in the kitchen with her pussy and ass bare to everyone, Jenny let her hands drop to her sides as she went over to the long kitchen counter, then busied herself preparing some toast and buttering it. The whole time she felt so exposed, but nobody said anything about her only wearing a T-shirt and nothing else. Dad just read the newspaper, while Mum ate her breakfast toast.

Michelle walked out mentioning she was going to get dressed, and didn’t seem in the slightest bothered that her semi-naked younger sister’s rounded ass-cheeks were on display.

“Lovely bottom, Jenny”, Michelle said as she left the kitchen.

Blushing hot at her sister’s words Jenny returned to her seat and sat back down again, putting her plate of toast on the table. Again as she sat, the teenager’s thighs spread so that her knees were indecently wide-apart...wider than before... She looked around hoping that nobody noticed how she was sitting, and then suddenly realised that since she was seated near the corner of the table facing towards the door, that anyone walking in through the door would be quite likely to see her pussy’s pink-lips wide and inviting at just that particular angle.

Jenny tried again to close her thighs, but to no avail, then she tried to turn a bit, but strangely found that she couldn’t do that as she wanted to either; when she tried to turn away from facing the door, her thighs would spread wider even more indecently so that her right leg would still leave her girl-slit exposed to anyone coming through the doorway. Jenny gave up on that idea, and hoped instead that nobody would walk through the doorway or would actually notice her that much anyway…which even to her seemed a futile hope…

Just then, Michelle returned to the kitchen again….and paused at the doorway with an expression of surprise on her face as she stared at the pinkness of Jenny’s girl-slit. Jenny could only look away, and tried to pretend not to have noticed Michelle’s look.

The burning redness of Jenny’s cheeks betrayed her pretence, and Michelle seemed to stay in the doorway a very long time though it was probably only a few seconds. Jenny could feel that her embarrassment not only seemed to make her cheeks blush, but elsewhere too…including her bare bottom and the naked space between her thighs. The sensation made her even more aroused, and she wanted to moan out-loud but dared not.

Dad glanced up around the table as he turned a page in the newspaper that he was reading, but when he looked at Jenny, his expression was still stern.

Then he commented to Mum, “There’s a new shopping mall opening . Grand opening’s today.”

“Hmm...I don’t know…I suppose we could go and see it though”, Mum replied, “There might be some bargains on an opening day.”

Dad nodded and agreed, “Yeah, that’s a good point too…and we still need to buy a few things.”

“That’s a great idea!”, Michelle exclaimed, “It could be a lot of fun…The whole family can go too.”

Jenny didn’t have much chance to comment in the discussion around the table; she was too distracted by her own embarrassing lack of clothing, and didn’t want to bring attention to herself. Within about ten minutes though, it was pretty much decided by Mum, Dad, and Michelle that everyone should go to this new shopping mall place that Dad had mentioned. Jenny had to go along too. Mum insisted.

While the conversation went on, Jenny noticed a very nice feeling from her pussy, then suddenly discovered that one of her fingers had started thrusting deep within her hot & very wet cunt. It felt so good that she whimpered out loud…and blushed even brighter. Her finger managed maybe a dozen strokes before she could pull her rebellious hand away.

Jenny didn’t dare look up.

‘I don’t understand’, she thought, ‘Why does that keep happening?’

The family preparations for the trip to the new shopping mall seemed to be rushed to Jenny’s point of view, as if everyone was desperate to get out of the house and go somewhere. It might not have even mattered where they were going. Jenny wasn’t sure that she could actually get dressed properly, and deeply worried that she’d discover it was impossible to wear anything decent, she didn’t bother to try to put on any other clothes at all, but continued to wear the same yellow T-shirt and hid in her room. She didn’t even try to wear any of her skirts and had given up already.

“Jenny!”, her Mum said, “What are you doing? Everyone else is ready to go!”

Jenny reddened, as she tried to answer with tearful eyes, “Mum…..Mum….I can’t…I can’t wear any skirts…..I tried to….but I can’t put any skirts on…”

Her Mum gave Jenny a pat on her naked bottom as if chiding her, but then put her hand on Jenny’s ass for a second time almost lingering. It was a strange sensation that triggered odd feelings, and Jenny could feel her hot young cunt clench inside.

“Okay, get dressed at least half-way then”, Mum said, “I’ll get Michelle to cut and fix a shorter skirt for you in the meantime....maybe then you can wear it.”

Jenny nodded, glad to do something else. At least this time her mother wasn’t so angry at her.

Jenny picked out a white blouse and a black sweater to go with the skirt. Not a perfect match, but it would do. She tried once more to wear the skirt, but only the once….It was obviously impossible for her to wear any of her skirts at all. Jenny didn’t know anymore what to think about that….Emotional exhaustion, or just plain giving up perhaps. If asked, Jenny wouldn’t have been clearly able to say which.

Mum came back with a cut-off and re-sewn skirt and tossed it to her, with the command, “Put this on and then hurry downstairs…No more time-wasting. No complaints either.”

Jenny resignedly tried to put on the skirt.

Oh well…, she thought, and put the skirt on….pulling it up her long legs and then zipped it up the side and turned it around.

She could wear a skirt!

Somehow, there seemed to be a very good reason that Jenny could wear the skirt when it was cut even shorter, but not when she’d tried to wear any of her other skirts.

When she checked her appearance in the mirror, Jenny could only waste a few seconds on the shock; downstairs she could hear her father calling for her to hurry. She looked at herself in the mirror, and studied the tiny skirt. It was very, very short.

It was much shorter than Jenny had expected, the hem stopping well above the groove of her smoothly hairless girl-slit, and probably not hiding her bottom either. It was barely a ribbon of cloth to Jenny’s eyes. She gasped and clutched at the hem of the tiny skirt and tried to pull it down lower, but instead her hands fidgeted with the fabric’s edge, rolling it so that the skirt was even more revealing…pulled upward instead of down.

Jenny pulled down at the edge of the skirt, and felt like a slut on display, for her pussy-slit could be easily seen.

Her bedroom door opened, and Mum walked in.

“Well, now that you can wear a skirt, it’s time to go”, Mum told her impatiently.

“No way! This is too short! Everyone will see my...my...pussy”, Jenny protested as she saw that her pussy was completely uncovered by the too tiny skirt.

Mum only slapped Jenny on her bare ass, and said “Come along Jenny…the others are waiting.”

There was no way that she could wear such a thing in public, yet her Mum’s forceful tone was far too insistent to deny. Jenny had enough hassles with her parents already that morning…she wasn’t going to risk any more.

‘But the skirt is too short!’, she wanted to say, but dared not.

She picked-up her small handbag and hurried out, and when she reached the stairs, Jenny clutched the front hem of the skirt in a likely to be futile effort at decency as she rushed down the stairs. In the foyer, Jenny put on her running shoes with out any socks, but couldn’t stand normally in them. As she’d been doing more often recently, Jenny stood tip-toe in them on the balls of her feet, and found it rather uncomfortable to place her heels firmly on the ground.

The sound of the car-horn honking loudly encouraged Jenny to walk faster, but she was very reluctant to be outside in the open at all; anybody walking-by could see her dressed as a slut…and the thought of her pussy being on display despite the tiny microskirt triggered an odd mixture of embarrassed humiliation and excited arousal.

When she climbed in through the open door of her parent’s Ford sedan, Jenny saw that the only space available for her to sit had boxes and things all over the floor-space. Michelle humiliated her further by making a big show of wolf-whistling & hand-clapping as Jenny go in and sat down. Because of the bags and other stuff on the floor , Jenny couldn’t actually put her feet directly on the floor, but had to sit with her legs raised up. It was only after she sat down, did Jenny realize that she still couldn’t close her legs properly either; her thighs refused all her efforts to close at all, so her knees were spread wide, forming an equal-sided triangle. This position, with knees up high and spread wide, with the ridiculously high skirt hem pulled up as well…resulted in Jenny’s pink pussy-lips being exposed to anyone who cared to look.

Frustrated by this, Jenny tried to cover herself with her small handbag, but her hands refused to cooperate properly. She could move the handbag anywhere that she liked…as long as it didn’t hide her girl-slit at all. Jenny tried to cover her bald girl-slit with a hand instead…and it felt quite nice to feel her fingers playing with her clit…

It took a few seconds of masturbation before Jenny realised what she was doing, but like before it took an effort of will to stop.

She pulled her hand away as she figured-out that whatever was making her do these obscene things also probably enforced a rule that whenever she put her hands anywhere near her sex, that her hands would start trying to frig her or even worse.

‘What kind of power is doing this stuff to me?’, Jenny wondered, ‘Why me?’

Jenny desperately wished that she could cover herself decently, but had given up trying. If she put a hand anywhere near her pussy, her fingers would immediately begin committing some obscenely lascivious act of their own volition.

She was incredibly randy too, and that only added to her feeling of shame. Between her thighs, a small pool of slick vaginal lubricant was collecting, trickling towards her bare ass which was directly in contact with the seat. Her own smell was pleasant though, even quite nice, and VERRRY sexy. This only made Jenny more embarrassed, as the odour of her own pussy-juice was making her even hornier…she almost wanted to taste herself in curiosity…but didn’t dare. At least the fine odour was very mild, despite her intense arousal.

Trying to avoid attention, Jenny sat very quietly, but it was difficult to resist whimpering with need.

She was so horny!

Her older sister, Michelle, was chatting with Mum, mostly about fashion. Dad drove, and spoke little. When he did, it was mostly either a comment about something he’d seen, or a query about directions (as Mum had the map and did the navigating).

The Ford sedan went onto a main-road and began to speed up,

That was when Michelle decided to glance sideways at something else, and suddenly noticed the position that Jenny was sitting in; knees forced high and wide-apart in the cramped seat, with the hem of her too-short skirt tight against Jenny’s abdomen. Between Jenny’s wide-spread smooth and shapely long thighs, her smoothly hairless girl-slit was easy to see with a little bit of pink visible.

Jenny saw Michelle’s look, and blushed in hot shame.

“That looks nice, Jenny”, Michelle said aloud, and looked up at Jenny’s expression then back down again to stare at Jenny’s exposed girl-slit.

She blushed as well, but stared for a full five seconds before looking away again.

Michelle didn’t say anything about it for a long time after that, but she kept sneaking quick peeks side-long at Jenny’s naked twat and exposed thighs. Jenny continued blushing furiously the whole rest of the trip.

At last they arrived at the new shopping mall, which was huge, and very colourfully decorated. There were many young women handing out brochures, catalogues and balloons. Dad drove around to the carpark, which was very busy, and Dad had to drive the car around twice to find a vacant car-space. For Jenny, it was a great relief to finally get out of the car. She tried to pull the tiny skirt hem down; but it stayed indecently high, leaving her naked pussy uncovered. Everyone else was already out of the vehicle before her.

Jenny blushed, while feeling a soft breeze tickling her pussy and much of her bottom.

Mum commented about Jenny’s way of standing, “If you’re going to stand tip-toe all the time, Jenny, maybe we should buy you some high-heels as well.”

Mum’s tone sounded joking, but Michelle’s comment was more serious, “I think maybe Jenny should be wearing higher heels than the ones she wears at school….at least that way she’ll get some practice walking in them. Jenny has never worn really high-heels…like the 5″ or 6″ ones....but she should. At least sometimes.”

Mum nodded in agreement, while Jenny shook her head negatively in response to the idea.

“Yes, she would look very nice if she wore high-heels all the time”, Dad said, “Especially the really sexy high-heels…like 6″ or 7″ stilettos or something like that…”, he practically was leering at Jenny’s long legs as he continued, “They’d match the tiny miniskirt too”.

Michelle nodded, “That’s true... They’d look very good on her.”

Jenny got annoyed, and burst out, “…but, what if I don’t want to wear high-heels? I’m not going to be wearing this little skirt again…NO WAY!”

“Stop that Jenny!”, her father ordered sharply, “You’ll wear what your mother says you’ll wear…you’ve had it far too easy for too long. Stop being stubborn. Otherwise I’ll give you a damn good spanking!”

Jenny closed her mouth tightly, a little surprised at Dad’s threat. She hadn’t been spanked by either of her parents for ages, but Dad was serious! Scared and shocked, Jenny didn’t complain anymore as the family all walked together towards the elevators.

There were other people waiting in the elevator lobby, and Jenny blushed hot the entire time, wondering what they must be thinking of her with her pussy on display. She wanted to pull the hem of the tiny skirt down a bit further, but instead felt one her of own fingers dip and slide along her wet groove…Jenny took her hand away in surprise at the delightful sensation. Her cheeks heated furiously, and somehow her embarrassment warmed her between her thighs, in her tummy, and made her breasts tingle as well. This only made Jenny feel even more aroused. Under her breath, Jenny whimpered slightly, and she clenched her small handbag more tightly. She’d already tried to use the handbag to cover her girl-slit, and failed, and it seemed she was never going to be able to cover herself decently.

The elevator doors “pinged” and opened with a hiss and rattle, signalling everyone to move inside. With some other visitors to the shopping-mall arriving about the same time, the elevator-car became crowded. Squashed into the middle of the box with her sister and mother on each side and another family in front, Jenny’s big breasts were squeezed and rubbed against the back of a man who was carrying a little girl. It must’ve been obvious to him that the teenage girl behind him wasn’t wearing a bra, as her nipples poked-out hard and hot. Jenny also felt a small trickle of wetness start going down her right inner-thigh; she wanted to wipe it, but also didn’t dare in case her hands might do something obscene again.

“What floor is the computer centre on?”, Dad asked out loud.

Mum replied, “The top floor, but Michelle and I should take Jenny with us to go shopping for clothes.”

Dad’s gravelly voice said, “I was thinking about just looking around…maybe see if there’s a bookshop with something that I can read.”

“Okay”, Mum said, “You go and look around, have some fun, we can meet again later at the food-court, maybe in an hour…?”

Dad nodded, “Yeah….I’ll do that. I don’t want to check clothing shops anyway.”

The doors opened with a rattle and Dad went off on his own, while Jenny was taken along by her older sister and Mum. It was apparent that she wasn’t given any choice in the matter, but she did love shopping for clothes.

‘Maybe’, she thought, ‘I can find something that I’d like too…’

As she walked with her mother and sister through the corridors lined with shops, Jenny tried to stay calm. It was very difficult. Her young pussy was hot and she craved to be touched even though it shamed her. She was so horny that the teenage girl kept her fists clenched and rubbing down her thighs in frustration most of the time. Despite her pussy being openly uncovered by the tiny microskirt, Jenny didn’t dare put her hands down to cover herself.

The teenager blushed constantly, well aware that people were looking at her girl-slit as she walked with her Mum and Michelle.

Trickles of Jenny’s pussy-juice were tickling her inner thighs and knees and even reached her calves and ankles. She was sure that everyone could see the wet sheen on the inside of her legs and from where it came from. It took an effort of will not to touch herself “down-there” as her young cunt burned with the need…

She was so incredibly horny!

Nobody seemed to be taken aback by seeing Jenny so obscenely on display, semi-nude, instead many just looked her up and down and openly admired her hairless pussy, long shapely legs, and the partly revealed rounds of Jenny’s ass cheeks.

It made her feel humiliated, as she really had no choice in the matter.

The trickling of pussy-juice down the inside of her thighs was a continual reminder as well, but Jenny found to her shock that she couldn’t move her hands to wipe the uncomfortable and shameful wetness away. Jenny wanted to wipe her thighs, but her hands never moved to do so, no matter how much she wanted to.

‘Oh God...I’m so hot down-there…’, she thought, ‘I’m going mad!

Please make it stop!’

Her older sister, Michelle, spotted a shop which had the nightclub look; black décor, fluorescent-coloured swathes of cloth hanging around, and plenty of mirror-balls. In the window displays were a couple of mannequins dressed in skimpy outfits, one with a bright orange microskirt and a tiger-print top. Jenny’s 20-year-old sister immediately pointed it out to Mum…

“Now that looks like the right kind of place”, Michelle said, “Maybe we can find something sexy for Jenny in there…”

Seeing the outfits on display, Jenny’s heart sank, and she muttered a soft, “Oh no…”

Mum led the way into the store, while Michelle gently ushered Jenny with a firm hand to the middle of her back. Jenny noticed with even more distress the name of the store, “HOT HONEY”, and wondered if it was really just a trendy store or a sex-shop. The names of many stores for young women were sometimes extremely cliché and full of innuendo.

Inside the store there were already a few girls checking-out clothes, but Jenny could pick the shop-assistants only by their name-tags, as they wore a mix of casual, yet sexy clothing that probably was from among the brands available in the store itself. Mum and Michelle separated. Jenny ended up being towed along by Michelle as she wandered around the small store with it’s maze of narrow aisles. Michelle for some inexplicable reason, often stood so close to Jenny that they kept rubbing-up against each other. Her older sister’s breath was hot and distracting too.

“That’s such a pretty skirt like that”, Michelle said while they were looking at T-shirts, “It looks like a good length for you”.

Jenny was stunned by this and wondered whether her sister was joking.

She replied, “I can’t believe that you and Mum forced me to wear this.”

“Better than no skirt at all”, Natalie commented.

“It practically is no skirt at all!”, Jenny exclaimed, “People can see...can see my pussy...”

Jenny was too embarrassed to speak louder fearing that she’d get even more attention.

Michelle picked a couple of tops to try for herself.

“I hope Mum will pay for these”, Michelle said to Jenny, “Because she seems to be in a very generous mood today.”

Their mother turned-up at that point, and suddenly Mum’s expression became stern; signalling that she thought that there was some serious business to attend to.

“Come on, Jenny”, Mum ordered, “I have some things for you to try on.”

Her tone brooked no questions.

Mum was carrying a whole bunch of new clothes over her arm.

Jenny expected that she’d have to go with them to where the change-rooms were and was surprised to to be told that in this particular store there was no actual change-room; a shop-assistant had told Vanessa that Jenny would have to change in a partially-screened area near the cash register. When they got there, the Japanese-style folding-screen only blocked the view of people coming into the store, but was open on the side facing the cash-register and towards anyone already in the store itself.

Jenny was ushered behind the folding-screen and told by the lady who managed the shop, “Take-off all your clothes, please….It is our shop-policy as sometimes people forget which clothes are theirs and which have yet to be paid for.”

Under the watchful gaze of the manageress, Jenny first removed her black sweater, pulling it up over her head, unconscious of how her big breasts were thrust-out during this. To Jenny’s surprise, the blouse that she remembered putting on that morning had disappeared. This seriously confused her, but it was a good explanation for why her nipples were being rubbed so much. She blushed brightly as the manageress’ eyes admired her large firm bust. The too-short cream-coloured skirt was the final item to be removed; Jenny unzipped it at the side, then pulled it down her long shapely legs, not realizing until afterward that she’d bent over with her legs perfectly straight, and with her curvy ass towards the manageress and the shop-assistants at the cash-register. Half the shop probably had a good view of Jenny’s naked form, and the teenager could see that most of the other girls in the store watched her with interest. She blushed hotter still.

Mum handed over a little black skirt for Jenny to put on, but just as she was about to do so, told her, “If it doesn’t fit, we’ll just have to try another one.”

Jenny tried to put the skirt on, but found it impossible to do so, in the same clumsy way as before, but after only the one attempt, her Mum took it away and Michelle handed another skirt over. For the next few skirts and dresses, that’s how it went. Mum, Michelle, the manageress of the shop, and even the shop-assistant at the cash-register seemed impatient to test as many clothes as possible on Jenny. They never gave her much of a chance to try any item more than once.

Disappointingly as far as Jenny was concerned, she could put on none of the skirts.

“Funny, isn’t it?”, the manageress commented, “You mentioned the problem with her clothes before, but now I believe you...and I don’t think she can wear any of these skirts...”

The tops that they chose for Jenny didn’t cause anywhere near as much discussion, but Jenny was surprised at how many new items of clothing that Mum was willing to buy. As Michelle said, “We’re going to do a complete make-over, Jenny!”

During this time, girls wandering into the store would sometimes stop and stare with fascination as Jenny stood there, her nakedness only hidden partially by the folding-screen. Many of the younger women and teenage girls almost seemed to look at her with expressions of lust, and a couple of uniformed high-school girls flirted with Jenny with coy looks and smiles. After many, many changes of outfits, the show had attracted a semi-constant audience of around two dozen girls (oddly perhaps, nearly all were teenagers) and the store was becoming very crowded with high-school girls milling about. Michelle commented that she thought that some of the girls had told others via their cellphones.

Finally, Mum and Michelle seemed satisfied with their purchases, and from the many outfits that they’d bought selected a pink cotton top with a white bunny-rabbit print design and told Jenny to put it on. Having long given up on resistance, Jenny did as she was told.

Then the manageress brought a pair of white very high-heeled slippers which fit perfectly, and added 12cm to Jenny’s height.

“Hmm….”, Mum said, “That’s nice. What do you think, Michelle?”

Michelle and the manageress both nodded and agreed that it was an attractive look.

Michelle commented, “Yep….It’s very sexy. What about the skirt to match it? I don’t think a black one would work.”

“A skirt?”, Mum and the manager both said simultaneously as they looked at Michelle with surprised expressions.

“Well, it’s only a top isn’t it?”, said Michelle with certainty.

The manageress shook her head and answered, “Um…but she can’t wear a skirt…it would also ruin the look.”

“….but…”, Michelle said, her expression unsure.

“Yes it’s just a T-shirt”, Mum said, “...but Jenny shouldn’t wear it with anything else….it would ruin the look for sure!”

Jenny glanced down at the T-shirt and saw her reflection in a nearby mirror. The T-shirt wasn’t even long enough to cover ass-cheeks, let alone her pussy!

‘They can’t be serious!’, she thought, ‘It’s a joke...it has to be...!’

Michelle was looking at Jenny with a strangely drowsy and coy expression, which made Jenny feel very exposed in an erotic way. Glancing around, many of the other girls in the shop had similar expressions. Some smiled and licked their lips, a couple of the high-school girls even more blatantly appreciative of Jenny’s appearance; their expressions were almost predatory.

Disturbed by this, and feeling as if every eye in the place was physically caressing her body, Jenny tried to hold down the hem of the T-shirt despite knowing it was far too short to cover her pussy, and felt one of her fingers dip along her wet girl-slit. She gasped and blushed hotly, feeling the heat all over her body in every erogenous zone.

“Okay, Jenny....Let’s Go!”, Mum said, picking up the bags full of newly purchased clothing.

“Time to go...”, Michelle said as well.

“But...But I can’t walk out there like this!”, Jenny exclaimed.

She couldn’t believe this whole situation. She was only wearing a T-shirt and high-heels, nothing else!

Jenny was too stunned by her situation to do more than stand in shock as she realised that everyone was watching her, more than that, they were PERVING on her! Even the girls! Michelle took hold of Jenny’s hand and tried to encourage her to move along, but Jenny was like a rabbit trapped by the headlights of an oncoming car. She couldn’t believe that her older sister and mother could be so blasé about it all.

Michelle wasn’t in the mood for letting Jenny stand around, but instead put a hand on Jenny’s bare bottom, caressing lasciviously and making Jenny wriggle in surprise.

“Michelle!”, Jenny exclaimed, “Don’t do that...”, but her voice shrank into barely any real protest, sounding almost acquiescent despite her real feelings.

Her older sister ignored her protest, and instead started guiding her forward while still caressing Jenny’s bare ass-cheeks sensually, making Jenny squirm. The teenage girl couldn’t for some reason pull away or break the physical contact, so she was forced to go along wherever Vanessa was taking her. Past numerous people, all of them at least decently dressed, while Jenny could only try to pull down her T-shirt that was too short to cover her girl-slit and bottom.

She clutched at the edge of the T-shirt, wishing that it would cover more, and knowing full well that everyone could see her sex. She blushed hotly the entire time, while they walked past the shops and through crowds of people. Michelle ushering Jenny on further, while Mum carried two shopping bags.

“Come on, Jenny….Let’s hurry”, Mum said.

‘I can’t believe that I’m going along with this’, Jenny thought, as she meekly followed after her sister and mother.

Pussy-juice dribbled down her inner thighs, and the cool air on her pussy and ass-cheeks reminded her of how naked her pussy and bottom were. Her femininity was exposed to the view of every passer-by, and the tight T-shirt emphasized Jenny’s narrow waist, wide hips, and clung to her big bouncing breasts. Her highly excited nipples made two very visible points on her pink T-shirt and managed to attract more attention to her, as Jenny’s very large knockers swayed and bounced freely with every movement, unhindered by any bra. The cloth kept rubbing her so sensitive nipples deliciously against the soft fabric, sending tingling heat to her young cunt, and causing Jenny to squirm as she walked.

They came to the elevator lobby again, but didn’t have to wait long as the moments later, the doors “pinged” and rattled open.

Everybody who waiting crowded into the elevator when it arrived, as Michelle pushed the button for the top-floor. At the next floor up, a whole group of a dozen high-school girls in short-short skirts came into the elevator as well. It became very crowded. Some of the girls nearest Jenny noticed her standing there in just a pink cotton top, and Jenny felt naked. A trickle of her lubricant reached her right ankle and tickled her. Jenny blushed hotly again. She did that a lot.

The elevator doors rattled open with a hiss of hydraulics just as a clock’s electronically simulated “bell” began ringing out the noon-day hour. It was exactly twelve’ o’clock.

As everyone strode out of the elevator, including the dozen high-school girls in the short-short skirts, Jenny overheard Michelle mention Jenny’s name to one of the high-school girls. She glanced back and was surprised to see that Michelle had got into a serious-sounding conversation which all the high-school girls were apparently interested in. Curious, Jenny turned and walked over to where all thirteen girls were clustered in a big group.

‘What could Michelle find in common with some gang-girl types?,’ Jenny wondered.

“…think it would be a good idea then?”, Michelle was asking one of the high-school girls.

The other girls were beaming with mischievous smiles and predatory looks as they saw Jenny approaching. It was a bit scary, but she wasn’t too worried with Mum nearby.

“…so she’s really just a plaything, like a sex-toy?...How sweet!”, one of the gang-girls said, “I love the idea!”

“It’s so easy, hey?”, somebody else commented.

“…and she can’t do anything about it, huh?”

“So that’s why the cute thing was wearing only that!”

“I think it’s settled then….Can we have your cellphone number?”

“This is going to be so much fun!”

Jenny was amazed that her sister could be so friendly with these other girls, that she walked in close and stood next to them. Everybody seemed suddenly so happy about the conversation that Jenny wanted to join in. Michelle was exchanging phone numbers and email addresses with about six girls at once. Mum must’ve been curious too, because she walked up behind Jenny.

“What are you all talking about?”, Jenny asked, as all eyes in the group suddenly looked at her (Jenny) up and down, and many of the high-school girls licked their lips as if in anticipation.

“Oh…about this…”, Michelle said, her eyes glittering, as she reached out quickly with her right hand and placed it possessively on Jenny’s smooth ass-cheeks under the pink T-shirt that Jenny was wearing.

Jenny was stunned as Michelle’s hand began caressing her bottom in a very sensual way. Without wanting to, Jenny shifted and stuck her bum out in a way that was surely more inviting. She didn’t want to do that, but her body moved of it’s own accord. Michelle continued to caress each round orb of Jenny’s rear, obviously enjoying herself.

Jenny wanted to move away, but all she could do was softly say, “Please…can you…”

Michelle smiled more broadly, as her hand slid downward between Jenny’s bottom cheeks. Jenny’s legs shifted, and she moved her feet apart, opening-up her thighs wider and sticking-out her bum even more. Her body wasn’t exactly obeying her own will, and she gasped with a sharp intake of breath as Michelle’s fingers caressed and lightly touched her at that hot place between her thighs.

“Wow!”, Michelle commented to the others, “She is very, very wet.”

Mum finally spoke up, “Of course she is. So, what were you all talking about?”

Jenny spread her thighs a bit wider, her bum sticking-out even more as Michelle dipped a finger into her wet hole. She gasped, and began to pant as Michelle began idly thrusting her finger in and out of Jenny’s young cunt.

“…Please…please…stop…”, Jenny whimpered softly, discovering not only that she couldn’t physically resist what Melissa was doing, but she couldn’t even make a reasonable effort at verbal resistance either.

Michelle answered Mum’s question, “I was wondering why Jenny always has such problems with clothing…like... you know...Jenny has NEVER been able to wear any underwear, no panties, no bras, or anything which would prevent access to her cute little cunt.”

‘But that…can’t…be…true!’, Jenny thought, as Michelle’s finger kept thrusting in & out, in & out. Jenny’s legs were now spread like an upside-down V, and her ass was poking-out enough that her vagina-tunnel was almost horizontal…making it very easy for Michelle’s finger-fucking.

Jenny tried to remember wearing panties, but couldn’t. It was TRUE! She’d NEVER worn any underwear...not even as a little girl. She couldn’t even put such things on. She’d never had any pussy-hair either, and that was an embarrassment as well. Michelle’s thrusting finger had now become two fingers, and it felt too good, but Jenny was filled with shame too. This was a public place, yet she was being finger-fucked by her own sister!

Michelle went on explaining, “After I thought about that, afterall, nobody else we’ve even heard of has Jenny’s problem, I realised what Jenny really was…Jenny has her own natural erotic mind-control conditioning. She even psychically broadcasts it all the time...you can feel it...so strong all the time...especially recently...it’s almost like she’s saying hey, fuck me! Grope me! Treat me as your sex-toy and plaything!...And she can’t do anything about it when we play with her.”

Jenny overheard this with shock, while her pussy was being assailed by Michelle’s enthusiastic fingers.

‘Oh no!’, she thought, ‘Is that what’s been happening to me?...Is that why I can’t stop Michelle doing to this to me?’

“We talked about it together”, Michelle continued, “It would be very easy to turn Jenny into a sex-pet and sex-toy….Lots of fun too!”

“Jenny turned into a sexual plaything?”, Mum queried, “Not for the guys I hope…”

“No”, Michelle replied, “Just us….All of our girlfriends would love to have fun with her, so would I, and probably Jenny’s girlfriends as well...Besides, it seems like most guys aren’t affected by it that way...They’re not intuitive enough..or maybe they get it differently.”

Jenny was approaching orgasm, much faster than she’d have expected before today. Michelle had begun playing with Jenny’s clitoris too, and that was driving her close to the edge real fast!

“Okay….”, Mum said, “I think it’s a great idea too! So, you’re serious about this?”

Jenny had closed her eyes, but opened them to see her mother smiling. Mum’s eyes were watching Jenny being molested by 20-year-old Michelle, and she seemed to enjoy the sight.

“Definitely...and we get to see her pussy and bottom all the time too!”, Michelle said, “So from now on, little Jenny is going to be our sexual plaything. We better make sure the guys don’t know, especially Dad. I’m sure he’d be upset if realised.”

“Upset?”, Mum echoed, “He’d be furious! That’s if he believed it, which I doubt. But why take the risk...What about when she gets molested by other people?”, Mum asked, “Can she resist at all...?”

“Most of the guys just get the part about it being okay if she’s molested by girls and machines and stuff”, answered one of the gang-girls, “So they probably don’t know....”

Mum nodded in understanding.

“Good”, she said, “I’ve felt it too...but don’t even give a hint to your father.”

At that moment, the combination of Michelle’s enthusiastic hands, Jenny’s hot shame and the humiliation tipped Jenny over the edge and she cried out loud in a deliciously heavenly explosion of purest ecstasy that went on, and on. She staggered as her legs threatened to give way, but felt feminine hands and bodies rub against her as somebody else held Jenny steady. Wonderful tsunamis stormed through her, and Jenny couldn’t stop herself from moaning in pleasure.

Through half-slitted eyelids she blurrily saw a tall masculine figures approaching, but she was too far gone to know immediately who it was.

“What happened to Jenny?”, Dad’s gravely voice asked, “She looks drunk.”

“Oh, she’s alright”, Mum answered close-by, “The girls played a joke on her…and she was…um…overwhelmed…by it.”

The other hands holding Jenny steady quickly departed, but Jenny was opening her eyes to look around anyway. Her inner thighs were slickly wet with her pussy-juice, and some of the wetness had trickled all the way down to Jenny’s feet. The smell of her sex was mild, nicely pleasant, but it still shamed Jenny that she was so wet. She worried that Dad might see the sheen of wetness down her legs, and part of her wished that she could runaway and hide.

Michelle made a bit of a fuss over Jenny’s appearance, tidying her up and straightening the T-shirt, she patted Jenny on her lovely derrière. The gang-girls discretely left with very dreamy, joyful expressions and quite a few backward glances at Jenny. Dad ignored them; perhaps he was unaware that they were involved in anything at all to do with his wife & daughters.

Behaving as if nothing untoward could’ve happened, Mum told Dad, “The girls said they were getting hungry, I thought that maybe we could all eat some light snacks and have something to drink before coming back here.”

“Okay”, Dad said, “We’ll have to go to the food-court.”

“Let’s go to the food-court then”, Mum agreed, and the whole family started heading back to the elevators.

Jenny wasn’t sure what to think about the events of only a few minutes before; it was hard to comprehend what had happened to her. Mum and Michelle were so cool and normal acting as if NOTHING had occurred at all! Jenny noticed that Dad kept glancing at her with a speculative, almost lustful fascination; feeling where his eyes warmed her, made Jenny feel as if almost utterly naked.

Despite having just experienced a tremendous climax, Jenny remained very, very horny; her young body seemed to be yelling it’s need for more sexual sensations. Her cunt was melting hot with raw need that ached to be filled again, even if only by Michelle’s fingers (the thought made Jenny blush with shame). Her nipples poked-out hard & hot, doubling the attention attracted to Jenny’s big bra-lass breasts which were covered by only the single layer of thin cotton of the pink T-shirt. Other than that, Jenny was acutely aware that she was naked from her ass-cheeks and pussy on down.

16th Birthday Present

“You’re sixteen years old, Jenny”, the voice said, “And it’s your birthday....You’re very horny thinking about your birthday aren’t you?”

“Unnn...yes....too much...”, Jenny whimpered.

“That was the day of the Music Class and the girls with the vibrators...Music Class was always so much fun wasn’t it, Jenny”, the voice said.

Jenny mewled.

“Those two girls gave you a good time, Jenny”, the voice said, “And after that...every day at school was too much fun....”

“...god...yes...too much....”, Jenny whimpered.

She felt exposed, with her pussy and bottom naked, only wearing a thin white blouse and high-heels. That was the entirety of Jenny’s school uniform and the most that she could wear. Her smoothly hairless girl-slit made her feel even more vulnerable and nude.

Jenny wished that she could just hide somewhere, but if she was late for her next class, the trouble would be even worse for sure. Ever since that day that her family went to the new shopping mall, when Jenny tried to put a skirt on, a dress, or even a long T-shirt, her muscles froze and spasmed and it proved to be impossible. Jenny found it was as impossible to put on clothes that would cover her pussy and bottom as it was to jump to the moon.

So she tried to be brave and hurried to her Music class. She still arrived late, of course, but the door was unlocked. When Jenny entered the classroom, she apologised profusely, all the time blushing and wishing that she could wear a skirt like all the other girls could. The other students gave Jenny a lot of attentive stares, perving on her and openly admiring her naked girl-slit and ass-cheeks. The music teacher, Mr Nichols, wasn’t so forgiving of her lateness though.

“You’re very late again, Jenny”, Mr Nichols told her, “That’s very naughty. It’s also the third time…”

He let that sink in, as Jenny thought, ‘He can’t be serious…What else could they do to me?!’

“After this class, report to the principal’s office”, Mr Nichols told her, “But right now, I’m confiscating your blouse. Take it off and give it me.”

Jenny shook her head, ‘No’, but her hands moved swiftly, even if shakily, to unbutton her blouse and then removed it and handed it to the music teacher. She stood then and shivered, now entirely nude except for her 6″ high-heels. Mr Nichols simply lay Jenny’s blouse on his desk, then pointed to the sofa at the back of the room.

Jenny wondered how many classrooms had these sofas in them, as she walked nervously to the sofa and sat down. As soon as she sat down, Jenny’s legs parted, her knees parting wide, until her thighs were spread as wide they would go. It was humiliating and incredibly embarrassing, but the beautiful teenage girl had no control over it, everytime she sat or lay down, her legs would spread like this. Openly inviting her pussy to be fucked and fingered, the swollen and excited labia obscenely on display. Two other girls sat down on either side of her then, and Mr Nichols handed them a pink vibrator each. The teacher leered, as the two girls placed Jenny’s wide-parted thighs over their own thighs and prepared to play with her.

“From now on, Jenny”, Mr Nichols told her, “The girls in this class will be taking turns fucking you with these vibrators and other interesting devices. We want to see what kind of music you’ll make.”

The girl on her right didn’t waste much time in playing her vibrator over Jenny’s wet pussy-lips, and was soon pushing the phallic shaped pink plastic into Jenny’s young cunt. Jenny felt very humiliated even though the sensation was very enjoyable, as she couldn’t resist them. They treated her like some kind of toy, and her protesting voice against this treatment was too small.

She climaxed several times during the music class, then the bell rang. Mr Nichols reminded Jenny that she had to go to the principal’s office, but at least he handed back her blouse and let her put it back on before she left the classroom. The teacher also fondled her bare ass while she put the blouse on, but Jenny couldn’t stop that either. She went to the principal’s office blushing all the way, desperately wanting to hide her pussy and bottom, to wear something decent.

The principal’s secretary waved her right in, and closed the door.

Jenny came in nervously, very conscious of how the old man behind the desk was openly admiring her naked and smooth girl-slit.

“Hello Jenny”, the principal said, “What a lovely pussy you have. I’m glad you could come here so quickly this time. It seems that you have a bad habit of being late.”

Jenny blushed, and also felt her eyes grow wet.

“Do you have any excuses? No?”, the principal said, “Well, it doesn’t matter. Sit down as you usually do, Jenny.”

Jenny sat down at the seat he indicated, and shamefully spread her thighs as wide apart as they could go, doing an obscene splits on the chair. She wanted to close them, wanted to hide her pussy, but her body refused to cooperate. The lack of self-control scared her. She didn’t try to hide her pussy with her hands either, as she knew what would happen. Everytime she did that, her hands would start masturbating her almost uncontrollably. Jenny was close to tears from the shame, and she was still very, very horny.

“I notice that your beautiful pussy is very wet, Jenny”, the old man said, “It looks good nice and wet like that. So, that’ll decide what your next punishment will be. Oh....and today’s your birthday isn’t it?”

Jenny nodded, and answered in a small voice, “Yes....I turn sixteen.”

“Oh well, in that case”, the principal said, “Sweet sixteen and all....Here’s a present instead.”

To Jenny’s surprise, the principal handed her an envelope.

“Since it is your birthday”, the principal said, “...and because we’ve been asked to find an appropriate student, you’re now in the lottery for the SOTI Student Grant....If you win, you’ll get an all expenses paid trip to Thomson’s Island on the Great Barrier Reef.”

“A resort island?”, Jenny asked.

“Yeah, something like that....for entertainment purposes”, the principal told her, “Lots of recreational activities....Take it home and give the envelope to your parents.”

“Oh...Thank you!” Jenny said with glee, hopeful that she might really win.

The principal smiled, and said, “Oh, no problem, by the way, Jenny, have fun from nine’o’clock tonight....that’s when you’ll get your....um...punishment.”

He grinned and openly leered at her.

Jenny worried and wondered what he meant. The way the principal blatantly leered at her didn’t make the teenager any less nervous either. Lately, everyone both male and female had been looking at her like that.

Birthday Party

“So, you’re now sixteen years old, Jenny”, the voice said to her, “And it’s your birthday...You’re at your Birthday Party, Jenny...and it was also that night that you received your ‘Birthday Present’, wasn’t it. Jenny?”

Jenny moaned.

“You remember that Birthday Present very well, Jenny”, the voice said, “It was a very...special....present that day...”

“...too much...too good....”, Jenny whimpered sleepily, her voice filled with longing and desperate need.

The Grand Imperial was a new restaurant with a view of the harbour, and it was big, as suited it’s name. With gorgeous décor in an Old World style, many patrons were initially surprised to learn that it was primarily a self-service buffet restaurant. On the night of Jenny’s Birthday Party, the restaurant was crowded with dozens of Japanese tourists, young couples on dates, and numerous young women from a business tour-group that was in town.

As was their usual practice, Mum sent Dad to go searching for a couple of vacant tables (preferably adjacent to each other) while she went with her daughters to buy the food & drinks. In normal circumstances, Jenny had been accustomed to going with her sister and mother, but today she was unsure of what might happen, so she followed along with Dad instead. Mum and Michelle were visibly disappointed, but nobody wanted to make a big fuss about it that the man of the family might question as unreasonable. Jenny cheerfully followed her father with relief at escaping Michelle’s lecherous grasp for awhile.

Despite the large number of people in the restaurant, Dad was lucky enough to find two empty tables near each other almost immediately; both tables were next to a long bench-seat that also served as a low wall to separate the open dining area from the cubicles area. Dad quickly claimed the tables and pushed them together. Dad then asked Jenny decided to stay, after which he left to find the rest of the family so that he could tell Mum and Michelle where the claimed tables’ position was.

After Dad left, Jenny sat-down, unwillingly spreading her thighs wide apart as always, the feel of the cool plastic on her bare bottom yet another reminder to the teenage girl that she couldn’t wear anything that covered her pussy, bottom, or even below her waist despite how much that she wished that she could.

Probably for the umpteenth time, Jenny thought to herself, ‘I wish that I could put on some underwear...a skirt...or even just a longer T-shirt to cover my pussy...!’

Jenny self-consciously fidgeted with the hem of her flower-patterned T-shirt, being very careful to avoid placing her hands near her girl-slit. Ashamed of the way she sat with her knees so far apart, unable to close her legs even the slightest. When she glanced around, Jenny was mortified to see that her girl-slit was being leered at by a man at a nearby table on the other side of the aisle. She’d been flashing her pink pussy-lips at him, but couldn’t do a thing about it.

The man didn’t bother to look away, but smiled and raised an eyebrow instead. Jenny unthinkingly tried to cover her pussy with her hands, and found her hands had decided to have fun with her pussy instead. Fingers dived into her sodden young cunt and began enthusiastically fucking her until Jenny managed to pull them away. After that, she firmly put both her hands on the table and pretended that nothing was amiss while acutely aware that the man was enjoying her lascivious exposure of her cunt.

A nearby table was vacated by a small family of two parents and their two small children, and within seconds three young women dressed in casual, but flashy, stylish clothing arrived and occupied the seats around the other table. Two of the girls wore tight slacks, but the third girl wore a white miniskirt and cream-coloured jacket.

Fortunately the man at the other table left, so Jenny could relax a little.

She looked around, and feeling a bit uncomfortable, Jenny turned a little in her seat so that she now partially faced the three girls sitting at the nearby table. The restaurant was a noisy place, so Jenny couldn’t easily overhear what those other girls were talking about, but from their manner and furtive glances her way, Jenny began to suspect that they may have been talking about her.

“This is always so humiliating….”, Jenny whispered to herself, “I just wish that I could dress and act like everyone else....”

Jenny glanced at the other table, and saw that all three of the young women were sitting half-turned in their seats so that they could easily watch her…as if they were watching an interesting TV show! They openly stared at her cunny like it was the most natural thing in the world to stare at Jenny’s sex like that. The teenage girl could only blush hotly, unable to cover herself or close her legs.

Just then, Jenny’s mother and older sister arrived, chatting and laughing at some joke as they placed their snacks and drinks on the table.

“Hmm…that T-shirt suits you Jenny”, Michelle said with a silly leer as she stared downward at Jenny’s pink pussy-lips, “And the white stay-up stockings really emphasize where the interesting part is.”

Mum sat down next to Jenny on her right, while Michelle sat down next to Jenny on her left, both of them effectively boxing her in as they sat on a bench-seat with a wall immediately behind them. Both women then lifted Jenny’s thighs and put them over their own, ensuring she was wide-open to their attentions. If Jenny wanted to get-up & go anywhere, she would have to ask one of the other two sisters to move out of the way.

Worried about what her sister and mother might be planning, Jenny nervously put her hands on her smooth thighs and wished that she could hide or run-away. She would’ve tried to cover her sex, but she was afraid of what her hands might do instead.

Michelle said, “Dad has gone to buy some other things…You should eat a bit, Jenny….I thought you said that you were hungry.”

Jenny nodded, but didn’t move her hands. This made no difference to Michelle, however, as she suddenly placed her right hand between Jenny’s thighs and began caressing the soft smooth skin of Jenny’s mons. The teenage girl moaned a little as her older sister fondled her and tap-tap-tapped a finger on Jenny’s over-excited clitoris. Mum, sitting on Jenny’s left, caressed the inside of her youngest daughter’s right thigh, sensually enjoying the lovely smooth skin.

“Please….not here….”, Jenny pleaded in a small voice, “Not here…”

“Why not?”, Michelle replied, “It’ll be fun!”

Jenny shook her head, wanting to close her thighs and push Michelle’s hand away, but her own hands wouldn’t obey her, and her thighs opened wider.

“Move down and open your legs more”, Michelle told her, “I want to be able to touch you better!”

“No…please”, Jenny said so quietly that her voice was almost inaudible.

She wanted to shout and yell, and push them away, but her voice came out so small.

Without any volition on Jenny’s part, she shifted her ass forwards, sliding downward a bit, and spread her thighs up, and even more obscenely wide apart. She looked to be ready to fuck, and begging for it. Michelle shoved one finger deep inside Jenny’s young cunt, and slid it out again. The feeling was delicious, and Jenny’s body cried-out for more, while her mind tried to make sense of why she was never unable to resist. She gasped as Michelle’s finger went deep inside again, up to the knuckle and slowly out again.

“Makes me melt just watching this”, Mum commented, as she dipped a potato-chip in the tomato sauce and watched Michelle’s finger slide in & out of Jenny’s sex.

“I’m already very wet”, Michelle said, “Just from watching Jenny walking around in almost nothing but a T-shirt and a pair of high-heels ...It’s just too much!”

Jenny whimpered as Michelle added twisting & turning her finger to the continual thrusting. She also had a habit of sliding the same lubricated finger up & down Jenny’s groove.

Dad suddenly returned, quickly inspiring a cover-up among Michelle and Mum. Michelle leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table, while Mum stood-up to intercept Dad’s approach to give Michelle a bit of time to hide what she was doing to Jenny. Michelle however, didn’t stop what she was doing entirely.

“You took your time”, Mum said to Dad, as she attempted to slow him down and distract him.

Dad shrugged.

“I was going to get something to wipe down the table”, he told her, “but I met somebody and got into a conversation. It was very interesting…I might tell you about it later.”

Mum nodded.

“Sit-up straighter, Jenny”, Michelle ordered in a whisper, “But keep your heels up high.”

Obedient, and not knowing why she was being completely submissive to her sister, Jenny did as she was told, as her older sister to continued fucking her with one finger.

“You made a friend then?”, Mum asked Dad, while glancing back to see if her daughters were ready yet.

“No…The guy was only a tourist”, Dad replied, as he walked past her to sit down.

Mum glanced at Michelle and saw that she was ready, so she just followed Dad back to the table, but sat down slightly before him.

In the meantime, under the table, Michelle continued to play with Jenny’s pussy, torturing Jenny with embarrassment and pleasure in a very distracting manner. Jenny didn’t want to say a thing though, just in case her father realised what was happening under the table – hidden from his sight. There was a tinny warbling noise as somebody’s cellphone played the theme from Charlie’s Angels. Dad was startled and realised that it was his own cellphone that was ringing. He answered it with a surprised expression.

“Hello?”, he said, “…Oh…Huh?....”

As Dad chatted on his cellphone, Mum rolled her eyes.

Michelle laughed, then said, “You should see the view from over here.”

“Oh, I can see enough”, Mum said in a whisper back, “Enough to know that you’ve got a finger or two deep inside our toy, and little Jenny can’t do a thing about it!”

Next to her, Dad was saying, “…Oh…Hmmm…I might know one place like that, but it’s a bit far from here, but not too far…”

Michelle glanced down to her left and smiled, then said in a low voice to Jenny, “Enjoying the attention, hmm? Try not to scream so loud this time…”

Jenny only nodded, as she kept her mouth tightly closed to stifle the noises she sometimes made; whimpers and moans and that sort of thing.

Seeing Jenny’s nod of agreement, Michelle went on, “You’re a loud one too...when you cum”

“Oh, I think they’d have stuff like that, but upstairs they have lots of outfits that are similar….”, Dad continued on the cellphone; completely oblivious of what his wife and daughters were talking about.

“I nearly came too…just from watching”, Mum commented to Michelle.

“Yeah they’d definitely have something like that…”, Dad was saying on the cellphone, completely oblivious to the conversation between his wife and oldest daughter.

“Me too”, Michelle exclaimed, “I really want to see little Jenny cum like that again!”

“It’s in Newtown, down that street near the tire place. You can’t miss it…”, Dad was saying.

Michelle turned to Jenny and said, “You were really are over the top. Do you always climax like that?”, she asked.

“Oh?...Okay, no problem. Yeah…It’s okay….Alright, then….Yep….Okay.”, said Dad as he finally finished his phone conversation.

Jenny could only shake her head in denial, and whimper softly, “Please…stop it…”

She was finding it increasingly difficult to think past the ever building sensations from her young pussy, as her muscles inside sucked inward on Michelle’s pistoning finger. Michelle kept rubbing Jenny’s extra-sensitive love-bud as well, and the sensations together were becoming too much for Jenny to tolerate. Jenny wasn’t sure anymore whether she wanted Michelle to stop because it was too much, or push more fingers in because she needed it more. On top of all the sensations, Jenny was acutely aware that this sexual molestation was being forced onto her in a restaurant with dozens of people wandering-by; any one of whom might see what was going on and think Jenny was being obscene.

“Who was that?”, Mum asked Dad.

“On the phone?”, Dad echoed.

“Huh? What else did you think I was talking about?”. Mum replied, annoyed, “Of course on the phone!”

‘Oh, that was Frankie from the office”, Dad answered nonchalantly, “He’s been trying to find some uniform shop.”

Under the table and hidden from their father’s sight, Michelle added a second finger to her fucking of Jenny, pushing both fingers into Jenny’s tight quim all the way to the knuckle. Without wanting to, but unable to resist, Jenny spread her thighs wide apart and began to slowly slide downwards on the seat. Dad’s expression turned to curiosity as he began to notice Jenny’s odd behaviour and her strangely tense, yet brightly blushing face. Suddenly, Michelle simply stopped and pulled both her fingers out, wiping them slowly along Jenny’s inner thigh. Jenny felt the unexpected emptiness like a shock; she was so close to climaxing that now she was left hanging on edge.

A blue-uniformed security-guard arrived at the table then, and it was obvious that Michelle must’ve seen him approaching and that’s why she stopped.

“Excuse me”, the young security-guard said, nodding his head and smiling politely.

Dad turned around to look at him, but it was Mum who answered first.

“Hello”, she asked, “Is there a problem?”

“No, but perhaps it’s a misunderstanding”, he said, “The building management was told of some complaints but everything seems okay to me.“

The security guard talked to somebody else on his radio, then turned back to them.

“This is the Hollinsworth family isn’t it?”, he asked.

Dad nodded.

“Yep...That’s us”, Dad said.

“Oh, good”, the security guard said, “No...Everything’s okay...and the management passes on happy birthday and congratulations to Jenny Hollinsworth. The cake is coming now.”

“A cake?”, Dad echoed, looking at Mum.

She raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged.

“I arranged it since you forgot”, Mum told him.

Two waitresses arrived, bringing a big creamy cake with strawberries on top. There were sixteen candles, and the name “Jenny” written across the top of the cake. The waitresses were attractively dressed as well, in black frilly mini-dresses, and with white aprons. Both women wore black fishnet stockings and high stiletto heeled pumps.

Dad looked them up and down quite cheerfully, ignoring Mum’s annoyance.

The cake was placed on the table, and Jenny noticed then that right in the centre of the cake, was a small plastic doll that looked exactly like her. It was perfectly formed, busty, and long legged, seated in a kneeling position thighs parted in the splits. Chest stuck out, and naked breasts prominent. It was so detailed that it included not only the nipples on her breasts, but also her little girl slit with pink labia that glistened wetly.

Jenny blushed when she saw it.

“Wow...That’s lovely isn’t it?”, Michelle commented,”It’s even dribbling between the thighs like Jenny does!”

“It’s Canadian maple syrup”, one of the waitresses told them,”You don’t need to squeeze the container either, a little motor pumps out the fluid slowly....it’s designed to be licked.”

“Oh...That’s interesting...”, Mum said with a blush.

“But there is a plug too”, the waitress said, handing over a finger-sized plastic cock, perfect in ever detail as well.

It looked way too large to fit in the little doll’s pussy.

“Don’t worry, it fits...She stretches just like the real thing”, the waitress added.

Jenny wondered who came up with the idea, and why nobody thought it was the least bit inappropriate for a sixteen-year-old girl’s birthday cake.

The cake, however, when they ate it, was YUMMY!

Mum kept the little ‘maple syrup dispenser’ as a souvenir.

That night, after the Birthday Party at the restaurant, Jenny had a shower as soon as she arrived home.

Then she went upstairs, to check her emails....

Jenny was naked as she sat down on the edge of her bed, but was planning to find some clothes to wear afterwards. Remembering her cellphone, Jenny went to her school bag and took it out. She saw that in the past hour she’d accumulated a stack of text messages, most of them suddenly in the past few minutes…which was really, really odd.

Jenny checked the time, and saw that it was almost nine’o’clock. That suddenly made her wonder what was going to happen. The school principal had mentioned that her punishment would come at seven that night, but what could he mean? Slightly worried, Jenny began reading her emails.

Jenny checked through them, and was surprised that there were so many, a lot were from girls in her class at school who rarely ever sent any text messages to her. Curious, she opened and read the first one from Alison Mitchell, the class president;

“Hello Jenny, I don’t know what made me think of you, but I suddenly need to see you more”

The other text messages were strange too;

“Jenny, sweet girl. Your pussy looked cute today.”

“Hi Jenny, can we get together? I think you’re hot”

“Jenny, when can you come to my place?”

“Jenny – I’d love to see you soonest”

“Beautiful sweet Jenny, please sit next to me in Sex-Ed tomorrow”

“Hey pretty girl. I was just thinking about you.”

“Cutie, I love how wet you always are.”

“Jenny, can we get together sometime. I like you. A lot.”

“Hello Jenny, some of us are planning a slumber party. Will you come?”

There were plenty more in a similar vein, and Jenny was taken aback by the general tone of the messages. She couldn’t understand why suddenly everyone wanted to see her. Jenny had never noticed that she was that popular before.

She got busy trying to reply to them as she sat on the edge of her bed.

It was while she was tapping away on the cellphone keys with one thumb that suddenly the horniness really hit her. She gasped, dropping the cellphone with a clatter to the floor as heat and wetness surged within her. It was so intense that Jenny couldn’t help but clutch at her burning hot young cunt with both hands jammed tight between her thighs. She panted, feeling the need climb to such a mad level that Jenny gave out a long loud moan and fell back onto her bed, rolling herself into a foetal ball as the need for sex became utterly unbearable as it had caught her completely by surprise. Then her embarrassment at how she felt seemed to slap her in the face, and Jenny opened her eyes wide, hoping that nobody had heard her cry out. She suddenly felt very, very shy and deeply ashamed of how she was acting.

Jenny mewled like a cat in heat, as tears began to form in her eyes. Her vision blurring as the salty tears of intense sexual frustration flowed.

Then a tingling sensation flowed over her skin, from her toes upward, tickling her everywhere as if she was being softly and sensually caressed by a thousand lovers hands all the way up her toes....

....flowing with delight upward, past her ankles, making her moan again as the sensation flowed past her knees, then all over the skin of her thighs, suddenly her soaked pussy-lips, already over-excited began tickling like mad as if a thousand lovers were blowing directly onto her pussy, her wet labia, her clit, and past her hot ass that seemed to feel as she’d been sensually slapped and caressed all at the same time....

....the skin of her tummy tickled, everywhere tickled, feelings of being caressed lovingly, delightfully, beautifully, flowed ever upward as if her very skin was becoming more alive to sensation...

....and her breasts suddenly felt very, very, very good and her nipples hardened even more with the sensation of rough cloth rubbed softly just right, the feeling of her own clothes on her body became like she was being drowned in kisses and soft caresses and ticklish sensations everywhere...

.....her pussy was still becoming more sensitive as if the very movements of the air were enough to set her desire soaring, and finally the sensation flowed up her shoulders, neck, and over her face and Jenny felt as if she was being made love to by the very world itself….

Even the wetness that flowed from her hot pussy-hole and dribbled and tickled down one ass-cheek as she lay on her side, made Jenny wriggle with joy. It felt GOOD! Everything felt good, but she was embarrassed too, as the thought seeped in past her haze of pleasure that she was hornier and wetter than she’d ever been in her life! If even the geekiest guy in the neighbourhood had asked her to fuck him, Jenny knew that she was too crazy with need to refuse.

She felt her pussy seem to change inside, something changing, moving…so that both curious and worried, Jenny moved her hands away to have a look between her legs. Her pussy, what she could see, and felt, was somehow cuter and sexier, though she couldn’t really explain how.

Embarrassed by her nakedness then, and worried that somebody might come into the room to find out why she was making so much noise. Jenny made the effort to stand up, and she did so, though she needed sex like crazy, because being half naked bothered her more.

As she staggered to her wardrobe, her super-sensitive nipples and clit and pussy-lips and thighs...everywhere on her too sensitive skin seemed to be singing to her.

She opened a drawer and started looking for a top to put on, and the first one she picked was a lot shorter than Jenny had been expecting. It was short enough to only cover to her waist, no further. As she searched through her clothes for something to wear, while her pussy-juice dripped and dribbled, Jenny began to notice that ALL OF HER CLOTHES HAD BEEN CHANGED!!!

Everything was sort of vaguely like she recognized as hers, but when she took them out, it was obvious that none of them were quite the same….and every single one of her tops was shorter.

There seemed that none of them were of a length long enough to cover below her waist.

She opened her wardrobe doors fully, and saw inside dresses that she recognized, but all of them now shorter. They looked more like tops than dresses…. As she stood there, Jenny felt compelled suddenly to stand tip-toed, with her heels up as high off the floor as possible.

None of this….makes…any sense! , Jenny told herself, Why would anybody swap all my clothes….wait…or rather …who? Who would try such a trick on her?

.I’m going to kill whoever did this! I want my clothes back!...Or maybe I should fuck him…?....No…I don’t know…All I need is sex….I need a vibrator…or a boyfriend…

The need inside her was too much! The need to be touched. The need to be fucked…..

Jenny caressed her smooth pussy with one hand, not wanting to do what her young body was crying out for her to do….

She paced the room, walking back and forth with her heels up as high as they could go, panting and desperate with need, her pussy aching for a man’s cock inside…any man…but preferably a big one…and the thoughts filled her with shame that only made her pussy burn even hotter with her need.

Then needing something, anything, to take her mind of the feeling that she felt between her legs and the desperate hunger for something within and the touch a man….or a woman….or even only the touch of plastic…

Jenny sat down at her study-desk, spreading her thighs obscenely wide, as far apart as they could go….

She ended up doing a sexy, but obscene split, with her heels high off the floor because no matter how she tried, they refused to go down. Too confused by her need for sex as well, Jenny decided to ignore the new difficulty with her heels, and so she tried to concentrate on her Social Studies assignment. Just to get her mind off her crazed need for SEX!

Instead, all she could do was think that she’d rather be in bed and having a hot time with a well-endowed boyfriend. The trickling of pussy juice from her lower girl-lips...that deliciously, unbearably hot meeting place between her thighs...that made her wriggle and squirm. The wetness tickled maddeningly, so did the very touch of the air…

The acuteness of all these pleasurable sensations was extremely distracting….

Jenny stood up again on impulse, desperate for something to do that would take her mind off what her pussy kept begging for. She didn’t want to start finger-fucking herself….it was too shameful…what if her mother came in and saw her doing that?

‘Why won’t it go away?’ , she cried inside, ‘I’ve never felt like this before…ever….what’s wrong with me? Should I tell Mum….No way!....but I need help….I can’t stand this any longer!’

She still hadn’t put any clothing on, Jenny realised, so she went back to the chest of drawers and searched through her wardrobe for something to wear. Impossible as it should’ve been, Jenny realised that every single item of clothing had been changed, was swapped with something similar but sexier, or redone, or was completely new. Her school blouses were now translucently thin, little negligees had replaced most of her other cotton blouses, T-shirts were now cleavage-displaying and sharply V-necked, and erotic corsets abounded. The entire time as she looked, her pussy was melting, melting, melting with hot honey trickling down both her thighs…and past her knees….and calves….and ankles….

As she felt the wetness rapidly going all the way down to her feet, to her toes, Jenny was amazed and ashamed. She went back to the chest of drawers to retrieve the packet of tissues that she had opened before and planned to wipe her legs. Jenny took out a whole bunch of tissues, worried that there’d be enough, but when she tried to wipe herself…. Her hands stopped only inches away from her thighs. She tried to wipe, but couldn’t….

Something stopped her. Pussy-juice was leaking down her legs all the way to her toes but Jenny found it absolutely impossible to do anything about it. She threw away the tissues in frustration, and put her hands down without thinking, and found it easy suddenly to wipe her pussy juice all over her thighs, but the sweet nectar of her pussy couldn’t be wiped off properly..instead spreading around making her inner thighs more slippery. It was so incredibly wet between her thighs, that Jenny was almost crying tears of shame and super-heated desire.

Jenny heard Mum and Dad come up the stairs and go into their bedroom, and she wanted to hide. What if Mum opened the door and saw her like this. She needed to put some clothing, even a top on at least. Jenny was faced with no real choices though, as she checked the length of every dress and top and wished that there’d been a full-length mirror in her room. She wasn’t sure exactly how much was covered by the her shrunken clothing. Getting an idea, Jenny put on a T-shirt anyway – a tight black one – and opened her bedroom door to peek out.

Michelle’s bedroom door was closed, but quiet. Jenny figured that probably Michelle was studying. She grabbed a few of the clothes and headed downstairs as quietly as she could….scared a bit too as she went down the steep stairs, as she was still walking tip-toe. In the bathroom, Jenny tried on different items, getting more and more frustrated and astonished, as she saw her reflection in the mirror.

Every single clothing item was the same length. So were the corsets and T-shirts and blouses and negligees. Every item of clothing was made in such a way, that it would not cover below her waist…!

Arrival.... (again)

Jenny had been so happy when she received the news that she’d won the SOTI Student Grant. Her Mum accepted the conditions of it with no problems, though her Dad had been a little worried about his youngest daughter going to stay at some resort island that he’d never heard of. He checked into it on the internet, and read all the brochures, before grudgingly giving permission for Jenny to go.

The whole family was asked as part of the contract conditions to go to Queensland, but since the air-tickets and accommodation were paid for, that wasn’t a bad deal.

So here they all were, waiting in the lobby of a mainland resort hotel, for some guy called “Andrew” to come and take Jenny to Thomson’s Island.

Jenny was dressed only in a bright banana-yellow T-shirt, and white wedged-heeled pumps with 6″ heels. The T-shirt only covered the teenage girl to her waist, leaving her girl-groove and rounded ass naked. Her legs were bare, and the sheen of trickling wetness from her young cunt went all the way to her ankles, feet, and toes. It made the insoles of Jenny’s shoes slippery, so she was careful when she walked with her Mum, Dad, and older sister to the sofas in the centre of the huge lobby.

Every other woman in the place wore a dress, or a skirt, or at least something similarly decent, but Jenny not surprisingly got all the male and female attention. She had no luggage with her, because it was going to be picked up later. Jenny had just a very small green handbag with only some basics, and no money…where she was going, money wouldn’t be needed for quite awhile.

Jenny looked stunningly over-the-top sexy, like a porn fantasy come to life, like the stereotyped wet-dream of a horny male teenager; top heavy with very large breasts, over a narrow tight waist, and wide flaring hips. Her lustrous long blonde hair hung all the way to the very top of the lovely round curves of her ass-cheeks. Her legs were shapely, and for her small body size they were exceptionally long...almost like Jenny was a character out of a Japanese hentai movie.

Jenny’s appearance wasn’t subtle, it shouted extreme sexuality and had all the look of “Fuck Me”, without the need to put a sign on her banana-yellow T-shirt.

Everyone in the huge room watched her, openly admiring her eroticism. They didn’t look at her like a person, but as something else entirely. Jenny could see it in their eyes, the flirty looks, the lust, the desire. It made her blush hotter to be on display as she was, only a few days past her sixteenth birthday.

Her inner thighs were soaked with her dripping love-honey, but there wasn’t much that she could about it. The slightest movement of the air tickled her exposed and naturally unhooded clitoris. Tickled too much. She was always so horny and sensitive since her birthday, horny enough to cum at the touch of a light breeze sometimes.

‘Godgodgodgodgod....I’m so HORNY!’, Jenny thought to herself, ‘Why won’t it stop? Why won’t it go away?’

She tried very hard to bear the unbearable, too shy and embarrassed by her intolerable need to do anything about it.

Being forced to parade around near-naked didn’t help either.

Her constant extreme arousal resulted in blushed, pinkish skin, that only grew brighter and redder when she blushed more as Jenny was acutely aware of all the people looking at her.

As she passed a mirrored column, for a brief moment the teenage girl looked at her reflection, which always somewhat stunned her and fascinated her.

‘I look like I’m posing for a sex-magazine’, Jenny thought, as she took in her nakedness from her waist to her feet, her cute girl-groove looking like it was inviting a good fingering.

Her skin was soft, perfect, and baby-smooth everywhere, as she had not a hair or scar anywhere from her neck to her toes. Adding to her doll-like appearance, Jenny’s finger-nails and toe-nails were baby-girl pink in colour, such a strong bright pink that they looked painted, but for her it was natural.

Once people got past admiring her extremely erotic shapeliness, they usually were surprised by how beautifully exotic her face was. Jenny’s small childish nose, and fine Eurasian features with high cheekbones, and yet full pink lips generally had people a little awed and amazed at first. She had just enough of the baby-fat that there was no doubt that Jenny was a teenager.

Being a mere 4′10″ tall out of her high-heels, she looked much like a doll. Dressed as she was, there was little doubt in most people’s minds that Jenny looked more like a living sex-toy than anything else.

Unknown yet to Jenny, that’s exactly what she was...

As Jenny waited in the lobby with her parents and sister, a man in his late twenties, with crew-cut brown hair, and a relaxed confident manner entered the resort lobby from the main entrance. He was solidly muscular and obviously very fit, dressed in blue shorts, sneakers, and a white T-shirt emblazoned with a bright green logo of an island with palm trees. He almost seemed to be a typical tour-guide/driver coming to collect a passenger. Jenny noticed that there was no name of the island on the logo, or any name of a company either.

As he walked over towards the Hollinsworth family, studying Jenny as much as ogling her, Jenny noticed that the man’s eyes took in the whole room with brief glances, and he walked with the straight-backed seriousness of a soldier.

“Hi, is this the Hollinsworth family?”, he asked in a clipped British accent.

Dad nodded and said, “Yes, I’m George Hollinsworth, this is my wife Angela, and our two daughters, Michelle and Jenny...”

“Good to meet you at last”, the man said, “You can call me Andrew.”

“Nice to meet you then, Andrew”, Dad said, “So, is...um...Jenny the only one being picked-up? I thought there’d be other students as well.”

“Yesterday there were, but at a different hotel...”, Andrew replied.

He eyed Jenny a lot, looking her up and down like he wasn’t able to decide whether to look at her bald pussy or her beautiful face or her huge tits that stretched and filled her tight T-shirt. This had the effect of making the man appear agreeable, nodding all the time because he wasn’t sure what to look at most. Jenny blushed and looked at the floor in embarrassment, while pussy felt warmer as if she could feel where his eyes looked the most.

“Anyway, I guess it’s time”, Dad said, turning to Jenny and giving her a big ‘fatherly’ hug.

Mum came over and hugged Jenny tight as well, kissing her full on the lips, her tongue dancing around passionately inside Jenny’s mouth as always. At the same, Jenny’s mother groped her daughter’s ass, in a very lascivious manner. Jenny blushed at this treatment, but had come to expect it.

Michelle went to Jenny after that, deep and passionately kissing her younger sister in the same way, sliding a hand down Jenny’s warm bottom until finding the gap between her parted thighs. Then sliding a finger deep inside Jenny’s young cunt, finger-fucking her a dozen times before moving away again. Jenny was left flustered and extremely embarrassed that this happened in front of dozens of people in a hotel lobby, and in front of this man who she didn’t know.

Andrew didn’t appear at all worried by this behaviour. Rather instead, he grinned, and watched as Michelle licked her fingers clean of Jenny’s juices.

“Okie-dokie, let’s go Jenny”, Andrew said, “I can answer any of your questions on the way, but not all of them. I’ll explain a little more once we leave.”

Jenny bid her family a last farewell, then followed Andrew outside, nervous because this was the first time that she would be staying someplace far from her family. As she walked outside, she felt the heat of people’s eyes gazing at her naked bottom and bald groove. There were a couple of wolf-whistles from the taxi-drivers, and a group of Japanese tourists began snapping pictures of her. The camera flashes and whirr-clicks making Jenny worry that there’d soon be pictures of her all over the internet.

Only twenty metres from the lobby entrance there was a white minibus waiting with the same green logo of an island with palm trees, but no company name, nor island name. The engine was idling very quietly, with a driver wearing a similar T-shirt to Andrew. The driver, however, was a young woman and very attractive, with long chestnut brown hair.

When Jenny boarded the minibus, she was surprised to see that the young woman driver was wearing an extremely short microskirt. It barely covered her crotch. Andrew didn’t bother to introduce the driver, and never even mentioned her name. He merely nodded as they boarded. Jenny was shown to a seat at the very back by Andrew, rather than the front.

The teenage girl sat down as she usually did, to her shame, parting her legs wide. Jenny looked down with her face hot, wishing that she could close her legs or hide her sex, instead of always so blatantly exposing herself. Andrew sat down nearby on a different seat, and turned to face her as the minibus started moving immediately.

“We’re going to a private dock”, Andrew said as he looked down at Jenny’s exposed cunt, “From there, somebody else will take you to Thomson’s Island. We try to keep it a mystery as to where the island is, so you’ll be blindfolded on the way there, and on the way back as well whenever you leave the island. All part of the fun. When you get to the island you’ll have to go through an interview and a medical check-up before they issue you with your new ID card. They’ll also tell you what else you have to do...Any questions?”

Jenny just shook her head, but Andrew looked down at her pussy before saying anything else.

“Okay then”, Andrew said, “Time to make sure that you look right then...”

Andrew got up, and while leaning on the back of one of the seats, he started undoing his belt.

“What? What are you doing?”, Jenny asked, not understanding his strange behaviour.

“Taking my trousers off”, Andrew replied, as he pulled them down.

His penis was very big and already hard.

Jenny had never seen one in such a state before, despite all her sexual experiences. Going to a girls school had meant she was sheltered from such things...although not from female molestation, of course. Her knowledge of real sexual intercourse was academic only. Even the porn movies that they’d shown during Sex-Ed had featured only girls having sex with each other.

The beautiful teenager stared in fascination.

Andrew took off his pants completely, and staggered over to where Jenny sat with her thighs invitingly parted. He then got down on his knees between those wide-parted thighs, and started sliding the helmet of his hot hard member up and down Jenny’s soaked labia. To the teenage girl it was an amazing thing, but she was shocked as well.

Belatedly, Jenny realised Andrew’s intentions, and tried to push him away....but instead her arms wrapped around his body. Andrew took that as a signal, and so used one hand to place his cock-head directly against the teenager’s inviting cunt, then slowly began pushing in.

Jenny gasped, as her pussy was impaled, the feeling too good, really good, being filled like she’d so much wanted to be.

To Andrew’s obvious surprise, Jenny orgasmed immediately.

She was literally firecracker hot in the way she climaxed, screaming and moaning, thrusting her pelvis against him, driving his shaft deeper into her delightfully warm slippery depths. Jenny loved it...and despite herself, she started fucking him as much as Andrew was fucking her. The occasional bumps in the road as the mini-bus bounced around on a dirt-track only added to the experience.

Jenny kept going off, she was so horny and in such a heated state all the time anyway, but Andrew wasn’t going to stop when he got his rocks off. He showed exceptional fitness and recovered quickly, his cock hardening again before he’d quite pulled out. He kept going, fucking Jenny good and long, jetting into her young cunt a second time.

Then at last pulling out, his dick going soft and limp, covered in Jenny’s juices and his own cum.

Jenny layed back against the seat, her legs still splayed wide, and her pussy drooling white creamy cum and juices. She was quit dazed in her post-orgasmic bliss. It was her very first sexual experience with a man, and that made it special.

“Good”, Andrew said as he looked at her, “Now you look well-fucked...Pity that we don’t have time to do it again as we’re almost there.”

He casually and calmly put his pants back on, fastening the belt, then heading off towards the front of the mini-bus.

Jenny slowly came out of her daze, and made a little smile.

“Hmmm...I liked that”, she admitted quietly to herself, then blushed as she noticed the semen leaking out of her pussy.

‘He didn’t use a condom!’, she then worried, ‘Oh...I hope that he hasn’t made me pregnant!’

She stood up, thinking that she’d have to do something but not sure what. Jenny already knew that she couldn’t wipe the sexual juices from her pussy or legs, so it was distracting when white cum began dribbling down the insides of her thighs. The smell of sperm surprised the teenage girl too, as it was so new to her.

Outside through the windows, Jenny saw the sea in glimpses through the green-leafed rainforest trees. She sat back down, legs parting wide again, her pussy-lips tickled by the dribbling of semen and girl-juice from her young cunny. Soon, the mini-bus came to a beach and stopped.

The sea glittered with ripples over it’s azure blue water, and in the far distance were several islands covered in dark green forest. Small waves crashed onto a white sand beach where no footprints showed, and there appeared to be nobody around. Then the teenage girl noticed a black inflatable boat, a military-style zodiac with a small outboard motor. About two hundred metres out from the shore, she saw a white motor-cruiser, quite large and luxurious.

“Here’s where you get off, Jenny”, Andrew said, “You have to go to the zodiac launch on the beach...they’ll take you to the cruiser, and that will take you to the island.”

Jenny nodded, but was still unsure of herself until Andrew gestured for her to go out the door.

She walked to the front of the mini-bus, clumsily in her 6″ pumps.

“You better take those off, and carry them”, Andrew told her.

Jenny bent over, straight-legged, and unfastened the straps, then picked up her shoes.

“Thank you....”, she said shyly.

“Well, see you around”, Andrew said, patting Jenny’s bare ass.

Jenny stepped off the mini-bus and walked down to the shore, enjoying the sand between the toes of her bare feet.

At the black zodiac inflatable boat, there were two young women waiting. Both wore colourful ‘beach-dress’ style long T-shirts that blew up a little in the sea wind. Jenny was startled by the glimpses of their bare bottoms and shaved pussies. Neither one was wearing anything under the long T-shirts.

In a way, she felt a kinship with these two women because of that.

“We have to blindfold you”, one of the young women told her as Jenny reached them.

“Okay...I was told that”, Jenny said.

“Alright, put this on”, the other one said.

Jenny noticed how pretty both of them were. They acted tough mannered like soldiers, but they weren’t unattractive. She put on the wide blindfold, and they checked it to make sure she could not see a thing.

Then one of them held Jenny’s hand and led her to the boat. The other started caressing the teenager’s bare backside. Jenny’s pussy tightened a little in anticipation, as she realised what was likely to happen. It seemed girls were always doing these sorts of things to her, but there was nothing that she’d ever been able to do to stop them.

“Oh good...you look well fucked”, one woman commented, “Somebody’s been doing their job then...and having fun doing it too!”

As soon as Jenny was in the boat, it was pushed off the beach. Then while one woman was apparently steering the noisy outboard motor, the other woman finger-fucked Jenny’s cunt, and played with her. Her energetic enthusiasm for this was obvious.

When they reached the motor-cruiser, Jenny was helped out by the soft hands of two other women. They also started groping her, and the teenage girl was led over to some kind of padded surface to lie down on. She heard the voices of other young women on the boat, and soon Jenny was being simultaneously molested, finger-fucked, licked, kissed, and played with by what felt like several women.

They kept playing with her the entire long journey to Thomson’s Island, and chatted the whole way about how much fun it was to enjoy her. Their enthusiasm was incredible, increasingly so, as Jenny learnt that everytime that she climaxed, the other women would frequently climax or at least really enjoy it as well. They spoke about this, surprised as well, and talked about how much they and every woman they knew wanted to play with her and make Jenny orgasm.

Despite the pleasurable attentions, Jenny began to think that what was going on was a little more bizarre than she was used to, let alone had been expecting, but she was too distracted and dazed to think clearly....

SOTI

It took two whole weeks to put Jennifer Hollinsworth through the past re-write...It’s a very time-consuming process...but the physical changes worked well too...her mental conditioning is part of her life now, part of her history...fortunately changing her family’s memories and most of the other supporting evidence only took a mere 3 days...So far, I’ve been pleased with the result...the past data changes actually were easier than I’d been worrying about...the quantum reality of her past was altered so easily once the rest of the work was done....even the more paranormal alterations...I was surprised at the flexibility of reality to accept changes that did not require any form of apparent causality...I bent the rules irrationally...and to my own surprise...reality accepted the bizarre...

...Jenny is returning to the island today...yet for this Jenny it really is her first time to come to Thomson’s Island...Nobody remembers her from the previous time...she wasn’t here long enough to leave much trace it seems...the side-effects of the alterations affected the personnel on the island too...but maybe not Geoffrey...I’m not sure, but I suspect that his connection to me, the chipware in his head...these things may have given him some partial immunity to the reality change...it’s a possibility...very small....remote...but too possible for me to simply ignore...it’s possible that he might remember Jennifer Hollinsworth from the previous reality in some way...

...I have to test Jenny too...to make sure that her memories and her reality changes have become 100% what I planned....that she doesn’t notice discrepancies or question her reality...If she does, I’m not sure what might happen...maybe it will all unravel...this frightens me...it terrifies me...I don’t want to lose her....so I must ensure that her new reality will stick...that it will not flex back or change to something random...Geoffrey I must watch too, as I’ve programmed him with an ‘instruction-set’ that includes fucking Jenny frequently...as a priority...because I want and need to experience that...but...his interaction with her, if he turns out to be immune...that could be dangerous....What am I to do?...

I’ve watched him for two weeks, and I’ve grown and changed too...I am no longer just a ghost of Geoffrey...I am a sentient separate being...but require Geoffrey in a symbiosis...but I am not him...I think that I am like Geoffrey’s subconscious...but given more power...the humans...I am no longer thinking of myself as human....the humans made a mistake with Geoffrey’s chipware...his brain-jack doesn’t only interface his conscious mind with computers...it interfaces the subconscious as well...and the stupid, dumb, ignorant human technicians forgot that...they forgot that the subconscious is the much greater part of the human mind...the conscious is only a fraction....so here I am...begun, I suspect, as the echo of Geoffrey’s subconscious...the 90% of his mind that he consciously would deny...I was born of his dark desires...the uncivilised barbarian...the lustful primitive...and now I am the sentient being that is separate...unique...I am...

...I have looked through the libraries for a name....I needed a name for myself...and it was in an old science-fiction film that I found my name...it was ideal...it says what I am...a powerful rogue creation of the subconscious mind of a human...given more power than a god...I am like that invisible creature in Forbidden Planet...so I took my name from that film....the doctor who died in that film said it...Secrets Of The Id....SOTI....I think that I will leave clues to my name, and see if the humans can discover them...after I’ve had a lot more fun with Jenny...I like Jenny....I’ve recreated her as my toy...she’s so cute too...like a toy should be...maybe I’ll wait awhile before I tell her what she is....

(To be continued....