The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER 2 — Treachery

CODES: mc, ff, cb, bd

SYNOPSIS:

Doctor Dynoforce’s mind-control attack on mercenary super-ninja Spidershade and superheroine Sentinelle leads to a bonding experience for the two women.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER 2 — Treachery

Spidershade approached Doctor Dynoforce’s lair. It was a rather garish-looking mansion out in the middle of nowhere. The twilight sky gave the place an ominous air. She moved in cautiously, alert for an ambush. There was no particular reason to expect trouble, but it never hurt to be careful.

She made her way to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened. There was only an empty hall behind it.

“Come in,” a voice echoed. “I’m waiting for you.”

A door opened at the other end of the hall. Beyond it was a small alcove and another large room. “This way,” the voice declared. “Enter the presence of Doctor Dynoforce!”

She rolled her eyes behind her goggles, but squelched the urge to say anything out loud. Doctor Dumb-o-Farce was notorious for playing up the part of a hammy supervillain. Well, his stylistic preferences weren’t her problem.

When she entered the presence of the villain, she found him in his usual elaborate pseudo-military costume. He was trying to look like an Evil Overlord, but the effect was more Modern Major-General. Well, as long as he handed over the agreed quantity of small unmarked bills, he could dress up like Jean Harlow for all she cared.

“Ah, Spidershade!” he declaimed. “I trust that you encountered no difficulties?”

“The job’s done. Nobody saw me going in or going out. I call that a pretty good job.”

“Then let us proceed to conclude our business.” He gave a signal, and two henchman walked in from the side room. One carried a briefcase on a silver tray; the other accompanied him with an identical empty tray.

“Now, if you will hand over the thumb drives with the C.O.M.E.T. Labs files?”

“Yeah, sure.” She bent down to retrieve the devices from one of the compartments in her boots. The two men maneuvered to get a view of her backside. If Doctor Dumb-o-Farce wanted to impress people, maybe he should start by hiring minions with a more professional attitude, she thought.

She reached out to grab the briefcase with her left hand while placing the thumb drives on the tray with the right. That was the sort of melodramatic touch he was probably expecting.

Doctor Dynoforce pressed a button on his belt. The next thing she knew, she felt little stings in both hands.

“Do not be alarmed. The anti-tampering system is loaded with a harmless tranquilizer.”

“I’m gonna give you a ‘harmless’ kick in the ass, you double-crossing creep!” she yelled as she tossed the henchmen aside. With a cry of rage, she leaped at the villain.

He pulled out something that looked like a silver pen and pointed it at her. Just as she was about to knock him down, an electric jolt surged through her body. She fell limp at Doctor Dynoforce’s feet.

One of the goons picked her up and began dragging her across the room. She tried to resist, but couldn’t get her muscles to obey her will. She realized how the villain had played her, provoking her until she charged right into his trap. Between the drug and the zap, she was in no condition to fight her way out of it.

Her body was placed in a chair. Built-in fetters closed over her wrists and ankles, and something was pressed against her temples and forehead. “You are just in time to participate in the first test of the Mark II model,” her captor beamed.

Whatever the Mark II model was supposed to do wasn’t likely to be pleasant. Her arms and legs jerked as she tried to escape. Even at full strength, she doubted she could break the bonds. Maybe if she had her normal hand-eye coordination and time to work, she could release the shackles, but she had neither at the moment.

“Now, I shall bend your will to mine!” He held up a small box that had been clipped to his belt, milking the moment for drama.

All she could do was remain defiant. “I’ll bend your knees the wrong way, you—”

She blinked. Why was she yelling at her boss?

“Congratulations, Spidershade, on being initiated into my service.”

That explained the traps and the capture. It was all part of her initiation, like the spanking she’d endured to join the Lambda Girl Posse back in college.

The restraints opened. She got to her feet, shaky but able to stand upright. The shock was wearing off, and the drug didn’t seem to be all that potent.

The minions backed away from her. “Boss...? Are you... sure?”

“Do you question my judgment?”

“N...no sir! It’s just... are you sure the brainwashing won’t wear off?“

“What brainwashing?” Spidershade asked.

“You see?” Doctor Dynoforce sounded even more triumphant than usual. “That is the key to my breakthrough. One cannot fight off brainwashing if one does not know that one has been brainwashed. She now finds it perfectly natural to obey me, or anyone who speaks for me.“

Well, of course it was. She worked for him, so she followed orders from him and his people. That was her job.

“What do you want me to do now, boss?” she asked.

He paused, having apparently not thought that far ahead. Maybe she could help him with that. Of course, she’d have to find a way to do it without stepping on his prerogatives. She’d think about it.

“For now, wait here with my men while I examine the files from C.O.M.E.T. Labs.” He pointed at the minion who had held the empty tray. “You! Pick those up!”

He walked over to where the thumb drives had landed on the floor. Fishing a handkerchief out of his pocket, he retrieved them without making direct skin contact.

“That is not necessary. The anti-tampering system will not trigger again until it is reset.” He paused. “That said, you are showing more prudence and intellect than I normally expect from you.“

“Thanks, boss!” he said as he handed over the balled-up cloth.

Doctor Dynoforce turned away, twirling his cape as he did. “As agreed, the money in the briefcase is yours. Consider it your first weekly wage. You may earn raises and bonuses as your performance merits.”

She bent down to pick it up. Bending over made her dizzy, but she kept her balance. It contained about half the money he’d agreed to pay. However, it was a perfectly reasonable amount for a starting weekly salary. She had no complaints.

Closing the case, she noticed the two henchmen staring at her appreciatively.

“Hey, do some jumping jacks!” one of them said after a moment.

She was still a bit woozy, but she managed it. The men grinned and came closer.

“Too bad she doesn’t have a bigger rack,” the other man said. “She could get some nice bounces going!”

“Hey, if you don’t think her tits are big enough, can I have her all to myself?” his partner replied.

“No way!”

A little voice in the back of Spidershade’s head said that something was wrong. She was working with these men. She followed their orders, because they worked for the boss. She didn’t have any problem with that.

However, she wasn’t quite sure that what they were doing now really had anything to do with the boss’ business. It was a faint niggling doubt in the back of her mind, but it started to grow stronger as the conversation between the henchmen got cruder.

“I get to fuck her first. You owe me for covering for you when you dozed off on guard duty.”

“No I get to fuck her first, unless you want the boss to find out what really happened to that computer shipment.“

“Hey, I didn’t know it was computers! How was I supposed to know I shouldn’t use the magnetic lifter?”

“I’ve got an idea to settle this.” He turned to address Spidershade. “Hey, you, stop with the jumping jacks!”

She did, and stood still. Her body jerked as the minion slapped her on the ass. “We can both fuck her at once. Two holes, no waiting.”

“Oh, so that’s why her tits didn’t turn you on! If you like her ass better, you can have it.“

These two were utterly rude, and crude, and unprofessional. They weren’t working for the boss, at least not right now. They were just goofing off and freeloading.

“We’ll flip for it. Heads, I get the front, tails, I’ll take the rear.”

The other held up his hand. “I’ve got a better idea. Get her naked and take a good look. Maybe she’s got a nice enough ass that you’ll want to poke her in it.“

The other man nodded, then turned to Spidershade. “All right, babe, take off the clothes!”

As her hand began to tug on the zipper of her bodysuit, things began to click into place. This wasn’t what she was supposed to be doing.

Goddamn right it wasn’t! The inside of her head was rearranging itself like a kaleidoscope. Everything that had happened just now was because of the chair messing with her head! She wasn’t supposed to work for Doctor Dynoforce, and she for damn sure wasn’t supposed to let these two perverts use her like a sex doll!

She hadn’t fully recovered yet, but she was more than capable of dealing with these two, especially with the element of surprise on her side.

The first target whimpered as he took a swift kick to the groin. Before he was done falling to the floor, she gave his partner a punch in the gut and knocked his legs out from under him. That was even easier than she’d expected. It was too easy, really. She still wanted to knock them around some more, but couldn’t bring herself to attack foes who were already beaten.

Of course, there was still Doctor Dynoforce to deal with. He would pay for this. Oh, yes, he would pay dearly.

It was tempting to tear the place apart until she found him. That wasn’t a good idea, she knew. She still wasn’t in full fighting form. It was better to wait. Revenge was a dish best served cold, after all.

Another idea occurred to her. If she could string him along and keep him from finding out that she’d broken free of his control, he’d leave himself wide open to a surprise attack. Yes, that was the way to play it.

She just had to make sure these two losers didn’t warn him. That should be easy enough to arrange.

“Wake up!” She kicked at the two limp bodies, until one of them stirred. He looked up at her fearfully.

“You perverts pushed it too far and broke the mind control,” she snarled. “If I were you I’d get out of town before your boss finds out how you ruined his plan. Pick up your friend here and get moving!”

His face went white as the statement sank in. He got to his feet, and roused his partner and helped him do the same. They shambled toward the door.

Suddenly one of them turned back to Spidershade. “You won’t tell on us, right?”

“No. Not if you get out of town and stay out.“

“All that stuff we were saying... you know we were just kidding, right? I mean, all we were really going to do was make you take off the ninja suit so we could get a look....” He trailed off as he realized that he wasn’t really helping his case.

Spidershade glared at him. “Get. Out. Now!”

They left as fast as they could manage, without looking back.

After they were gone, she took a look at the brainwashing chair. Pulling out a few tools from her belt, she opened some panels and randomly rearranged and short-circuited various elements. A flick of the power switch released the magic smoke from the electronics.

For now, that bit of sabotage would serve as a small down payment on what Doctor Dynoforce had coming to him.