The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Exposure (part 2)

Kaetzchen unfroze Irene and said, “Okay. I need to get some chairs become I’m a lot shorter than you. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay,” Irene said.

The mutant went to get the chairs and came back. She and Irene sat so that their eyes were level.

She looked into Irene’s eyes and Mengele’s wife became sleepy. Kaetzchen noticed this and began the induction.

“Stare at my lips. Keep your eyes focused on them whilst you listen to the sound of my voice.”

Irene focused on the mutant’s beautiful lips as she continued the induction in a slow, monotonous tone:

“Just let yourself relax and listen closely to my voice, to what I say. I want you to relax...think of relaxing. Feel your body relaxing...as you think about relaxing, you will find your body relaxing. You will relax more and more. As you continue to watch my lips and listen to my voice you will become aware that your entire body is becoming relaxed.”

Irene began to relax her body as Mengele watched, and Kaetzchen continued, “I know how drowsy you are. You will become more and more drowsy. Just listen to my voice...it makes you feel more drowsy, more sleepy...you feel heaviness flowing all through your body. Your body is getting heavy, v-e-r-y h-e-a-v-y.

You are d-r-o-w-s-y, s-l-e-e-p-y. A pleasant feeling of drowsy warmth is coming over you. Soon you are going to sleep...deeply. A pleasant warmth is coming over your body, just like when you fall asleep at night.”

Mengele started feeling sleepy himself listening to the induction, but she continued:

“Your eyes are getting heavy. You are becoming more sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavier and

h-e-a-v-i-e-r, s-o h-e-a-v-y. You are feeling s-o s-l-e-e-p-y. Think of sleep. of nothing but sleep. My voice makes you sleepy...makes you want to sleep...your eyelids are so heavy, they are closing. Shortly you will find it impossible to keep your eyes open and they will begin to blink. They will blink more and more and in a moment they will close because they are getting heavier and heavier.”

Irene’s eyes blinked rapidly and they were getting increasingly heavy.

“You find it harder and harder to keep them open. You are v-e-r-y s-l-e-e-p-y...your eyelids are s-o

h-e-a-v-y. You cannot keep your eyes open. They are closing, closing more and more, more and more.”

Her eyes finally slammed shut and her head slumped down. Mengele’s did the same thing. Kaetzchen had them both in hypnotic trances, but decided to concentrate on Irene. She decided to deepen her trance:

“Your eyes are now closed and you are going deep asleep. They are now closed and you are going into a deep sleep...a d-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r sleep..you will pay attention to nothing but the sound of my voice. You will not awaken until I tell you to. Nothing will disturb you. Any time in the future I suggest sleep or say the word ‘sleep’ to you, you will instantly go into a deep sleep. You are now going to sleep deeply...v-e-r-y

d-e-e-p-l-y. Sleep deeply...very deeply. Your eyelids are heavy...v-e-r-y h-e-a-v-y. They are stuck tight, so tightly stuck that you cannot open them no matter how hard you try. You cannot open your eyes. try.”

Irene tried to open her eyes but as Kaetzchen suggested, she couldn’t.

“You cannot open them. Try hard.”

She tried again, but to no avail.

“All right now, stop trying.”

Irene stopped trying to open her eyes and the mutant continued, “You are going deeper asleep...much deeper. You are now deeply asleep.

S-l-e-e-p...d-e-e-p, d-e-e-p asleep. Your entire body is now very relaxed. You have no desire to move. You only wish to s-l-e-e-p..

d-e-e-p-l-y...you want to do whatever I ask you to do. You can hear me clearly. You will do everything I ask you to do, but will remain deep asleep. If I tell you to open your eyes, you will not awaken until I tell you to. Any time in the future I tell you to sleep you will immediately go into a very deep sleep. As soon as I say ‘sleep’ your eyelids will get very heavy, you will get very sleepy, your eyes will close, you will go deeply asleep. This will happen each and every time I say the word ‘sleep’. Now just continue sleeping...d-e-e-p-l-y.”

“I’m going to deepen your trance now,” she said, “if you understand, say ‘yes, Kaetzchen. I understand’ ”

“Yes, Kaetzchen. I understand,” Irene sleepily repeated.

“Good,” the mutant said.

She continued, “You are deep asleep, but you can go even deeper than you are now. it is your desire to sleep as deeply as possible because it is a very pleasant experience, and is of great benefit to you. You are going to sleep much more deeply and will respond positively to all the suggestions I give you. With every word I say you go deeper asleep. With each easy breath you take you go deeper asleep. You can feel yourself drifting down into a very pleasant deep sleep. You can feel yourself drifting deeper and deeper asleep. You hear nothing but the sound of my voice. The sound of my voice makes you sleepy. All the suggestions I give you in the future will be effective. You will do everything I ask you to do. As I continue to talk you go deeper asleep. Every time in the future I tell you to do something when you are hypnotized and only then, you will carry it out without question. Continue to sleep. Anytime in the future I say sleep or suggest sleep, you will instantly go into a deep sleep, even deeper than you are now. In a moment I will tell you to awaken. When I do you will awake, but you will immediately feel very sleepy again. You will find it difficult to keep your eyes open and stay awake. Your eyelids will feel very heavy, and they will get heavier and heavier until you will not be able to hold them open any longer. You will not be able to prevent yourself from blinking and closing them. You will get sleepier and drowsier with each breath you take and in a moment your eyes will close. You will go deeply asleep, deeper than ever before. I will now count to three, at the count of three you will be awake and will open your eyes. But you will be drowsy and sleepy. Your eyes will be so heavy that you will not be able to keep them open very long and will go back to sleep...Now one...two...three...Awake!”

Irene opened her eyes and appeared sleepy.

“What’s the matter with your eyes?", Kaetzchen asked.

She had a puzzled look on her face and said, “I feel sleepy, but I don’t know what the trouble is.”

“You do feel kind of sleepy, don’t you? It is difficult to keep your eyes open.”

Irene started blinking again and the mutant said, “Your eyes are getting heavy, you feel drowsy and sleepy. Sleep.”

The beautiful blonde closed her eyes. Kaetzchen kissed her cheek and said, “I’m going to erase your memory of what you’ve seen today. When you awaken, you will remember absolutely nothing. You will wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed, but remembering absolutely nothing. Okay, wake up.”

She woke up and said, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” Kaetzchen said.

The two looked over at Mengele, who was still under. His eyes were closed and his head was still slumped down.

“You’d better go wake him up,” Irene said.

“Okay.”

Kaetzchen went to him and said, “When I clap my hands, you will awaken and remember nothing of being hypnotized.”

“I will remember nothing,” she droned.

She smiled and clapped her hands. Mengele opened his eyes and awakened. He saw Irene across the room.

“Irene,” he said-slightly uncomfortable.

“Don’t worry, I erased her memory of everything. I also erased your memory of being under hypnosis.”

“Well Kaetchen, I must be going now but this has been an interesting day,” Irene said.

“And I need to be getting back to bed,” the mutant said, “after all, I’m still a bit ill.”

“Very well then. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye,” Kaetzchen said.

Irene left the room and Kaetzchen crawled back into bed. Mengele went to her and said, “You’re quite a piece of work.”

“I know,” she said, “but for now I’m very tired. Please, just let me rest.”

“Okay,” he said.

He leaned forward to kiss her lips, but she covered his mouth.

“Please, no. I don’t want to risk Irene coming back in here and catching us again.”

“Okay then,” the doctor said, “I’ll just leave.”

“Thank you.”

Mengele left and Kaetzchen went to sleep.

* * *

The next morning, Rolf came in with Mengele and asked, “Is she ready to go home yet?”

“Yes. She seems to be okay now.”

The old mutant extended his hand and Kaetzchen took it. He lifted her out of bed and said, “I’ve missed you so much. I hope you didn’t get into too much trouble.”

“Only a little, but I’ve missed you terribly as well.”

Rolf just grinned and embraced her.

“Thank you for taking care of her, Dr. Mengele.”

“You’re welcome,” he said.

Then Rolf left with her.