The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: I don’t do disclaimers, if you are reading this, then you were looking for it. Enjoy.

SYNOPSIS: Pete, a professional hypnotist, wanders the British Grad Prix in search of women in tight clothing. His encounter with a stunning West girl leaves feeling dazed and, strangely enough, not willing to try and hypnotise her, at least, not straight off.

* * *

F1—Silver, Stone and fun

Pete wondered round Silverstone, having just passed Luffield corner, he was about to advance on the straight and the finishing line. He smiled slightly, he wasn’t here to watch the cars he thought as he moved behind the stands the noise softened and he began to hear himself think much easier. No, today he was hunting. Searching, and where better to do it, that at the British Grand Prix. His eyes scanned the promotional stands, several of them had already caught his eye and he had mentally ticked them off, one by one. Soon he would get to the straight and be able to enter the pits and VIP areas, where he would find his prey plentiful.

Women, he noticed, were different from guys in that they tended to have very different ideas on good looking. And he was fine with that. For men, it was pretty much standard. Most guys could agree on a pretty face. Women on the other hand, could have radically different views on what was handsome and what wasn’t. Gratefully he had lucked out with looks that women generally liked, and a body that he kept in good trim at his local gym in Finchley, London. Half of his recruitment was done at the gym of course, but he really enjoyed the odd away mission. So all in all, he could enjoy the attention of most of the women he met, they generally weren’t suspicious, he must have a trusting face. He smiled broadly at the thought. How decieving looks could be.

“Excuse me sir, can I interest you in a free packet of Galouise 20’s”

Pete focused on the owner of the beautifully pitched voice and quickly took in her trim, tight figure encased in skintight, ice-blue lycra/spandex. She smiled as his gaze darted from her black boots, up her shapely blue legs, over her exposed firm midriff and blue breast-hugging long-sleeved top, to finally settle on her face, which was framed by full, golden brown hair. Very nice, he thought to himself, breaking into a smile of his own. Her beautiful face visibly brightened as he did so and he murmured “Gotcha”.

“Do I have to tell you my life story? I mean as much I would like to stand here speaking to someone as lovely as you for a time, I fear I would bore you.", he spoke slowly, looking lazily into her brown-speckled green eyes. She hesitated, blushed mildly and held out a clipboard.

“Not the whole life story, just some of the more personal details”, her reply was quick and her eyes sparkled. “Do you smoke sir?”

“Sometimes, more socially than anything else.” His eyes darted to the other Galouise Blonde Girls, before coming to rest again on hers.

“Excellent, if I could ask you a couple of questions, we can give you a free packet of Galouise now and put you in line to win a free trip to Brazil in the summer. Is that OK?” Without waiting for an answer she pulled out a pen from the top of the clipboard and began firing questions at him. Name, Address, Social Activities, she pulled up short when he answered the occupation question.

“I am a stage hypnotist. I make people cluck and they pay me to do it.” His smirk was infectious and she lit up with a beautiful smile, confirming Pete’s course of action. “Have you ever been hypnotised or been to a hypnotist show?” She shook her head as he took her free hand. Slowly he started stroking the top of her hand. “It is really relaxing. Its all about the subject wanting to relax. Slowly, they feel more relaxed, like falling asleep, but even more relaxing.” He varied his tone in a flowing rhythm. She focused more intently on his eyes. As he continued stroking he continued to speak, “and as the subject feels more and more relaxed, they body starts wanting to do things on its own, like your hand rising up out of my palm.” Slowly he raised the hand that was stroking the beautiful brunettes hand, leaving his other hand where it was, and her hand rose under his, continuing to be stroked by Pete’s rising hand. “I think you would really like to come to my show. You would thoroughly enjoy it. It will be the best fun you have had in a long time. You will be my guest. I will put you on the guest list tonight, and you will come and enjoy yourself at my show. What is your name, so I can put it on my guest list?” Her hand was now at shoulder height, where he stopped it.

“Cathy”, she replied, her voice barely a whisper, her light brown eyes locked on his. “Cathy Shillington”

“Good Cathy”, Pete began to bring the blue suited girl’s hand back down to where it began. “You can bring some of your friends, like the other Galouise Blonde Girls that are here with you. They will get in on the guest list too. I know you could convince them to come with you tonight.” Once her hand was nestled within his two hands again he gave them a gentle squeeze and withdrew his hand. When he spoke again, his voice was full of life, “Well thats settled then. I would be honoured if you would come tonight. I don’t really want to miss the finish of the race, so I must dash.” Putting his hand into his pocket he withdrew a folded up piece of yellow paper. “Here is a flyer and my business card. Why don’t you take them so you know where to come tonight.” He pressed it into the blue stunner’s hand which was exactly where he left it and she gripped it.

Her eyes regained a bit of their lost focus and she muttered, “Thanks”. She turned slowly, watching this strange man walk off towards the finishing straight. She shook her head slightly as if to clear it and looked at the paper in her hand. Clipping it under her clipboard she moved to her next potential customer.

Pete, smiled to himself as he walked away from the lovely Cathy Shillington. He hadn’t really used what the industry termed hypnosis. What he had done was mild focus of the mind and positive suggestion. The art of phrasing the question with only one possible answer. Salesmen do it all the time. “Could you afford to have one more pint at the pub once a week?” The answer to that, ninety percent of the time was yes, as the sales person expected. Then they will lead you down the sales path to get you to agree that you could easily spend the equivalent of four pints more money each month, which, in London, is about a tenner. And what better way to spend that money than on life insurance, because being a responsible person, you would rather spend that extra money [Ed: which you weren’t planning to spend anyway] on the future of your wife and kids [Ed: Always good to use family] instead of on the pub [Ed: pack your bags we’re going on a guilt trip], wouldn’t you? Of course the only answer you can give to that without feeling like you are betraying your family, selling your soul to satan or becoming a baby eater, is “YES”. And then you feel like you have saved the world from the evil of some unnamed, invisible yet ever so bad ‘thing’, meanwhile you have just bought lousy life insurance from some two bit company. Manipulation is a wonderful thing.

Of course, Pete didn’t want to sell these women anything, he didn’t want to bind them to an annual contract. All he wanted was to use their beautiful bodies for one or perhaps a couple of nights of undreamed passion which both of them would thoroughly enjoy. At the end of it all they wouldn’t even remember, no guilt, no shame, just the subconscious, unremembered memory of ultimate pleasure. Was that so bad?, he thought to himself as he made his way through the crowds, past the guards, showing his badge as he did so and upstairs to the VIP section of Silverstone. A few years earlier, he had met this beautiful promo-girl, Jade, and had ‘persuaded’ her to come to one of his shows. He had taken so much of a liking to her in the gold jazzpants and matching halter top of the Strongbow cider promo-girls, that he had employed her as his assistant. She of course had no objection to this appointment. He had dressed her in glitzy, erotic outfits which she had pulled off terrifically.

He remembered a certain show when she had donned her black leather skirt, black/silvery tights and knee high suede boots, topped off with a small, tight-fitting leather jacket. It was the show where he decided to try something new and proceeded to induce her into a hypnotic state on stage, and then made her believe she was an erotic stage dancer at a high class London Club. Whilst she was dancing, he drew everyone’s eyes to her and proceeded with a mass hypnosis session (a standard thing hypnotists do), using her as a focus. It had been his most successful night ever and helped him attain his current status of one of London’s more exciting and daring hypnotists. Almost ninety percent of his audience where in an aroused and hypnotic state after Jade’s little dance. He smiled at the memory. His association with Jade had let him into circles where he could enjoy many priveledges, one of which was securing VIP tickets to just about anywhere, including Formula One events (which Jade still did promos for).

Pete adjusted his trousers to accomodate the extra company as he walked up to the open bar. He ordered himself a Gin&Tonic and looked across the bar as something shiny caught his attention. His breath was taken away as his eyes took in a beautiful blonde girl, she was wearing a silver top, with West emblazoned across her chest. He always loved the West girls, they always dressed in very erotic outfits. She sat at the bar, head down, staring at her drink. As he collected his drink he stood up and walked round the bar. As he rounded the edge of the bar and she came into full view, he noticed that the silver top was actually a full length catsuit and his heart beat a little faster. He normally wasn’t so nervous when he approached beautiful girls. This girl was something special. The silver stunner didn’t even register his appearence as he sat next to her, she just carried on turning her drink in her hands, idly making patterns in the condensation.

“Ever wonder why they they called it nursing the drink?” Pete paused for a response and when none came, he carried on. “I mean, seems really odd that a person nurses a drink. Normally nursing is associated helping or curing someone. Most drinks don’t need curing.” Still no response. “They go about their business, wandering in and out of bottles and occasionally people too.” He smiled slightly as she raised her head, but still she didn’t look at him. “I mean, of course not refering to you or me, but some people who do the drinking need the help. So perhaps the drink is doing the nursing.” He broke into a grin and took a sip from his drink. When he put it down again she had turned her beautiful face towards his and was eyeing him. At once he noticed the redness about her eyes. Blushing slightly, he looked curiously at her and said “Aaahm, perhaps you do need some nursing. Can I buy you another drink, or perhaps, six” His quick smile was rewarded with a faint upturn at the edges of her full lips.

“Yeah, make it another Captain Morgan’s n’ Coke” Her voice was low and smokey.

Pete’s voice caught in his throat for a second, but he motioned to the barman and recovered his composure somewhat as he ordered her drink and another for himself. He was quite sure he would be needing it. He had never been affected by another girl like this before. What was going on? Taking a few deep (and hopefully inconspicuous breaths) he watched the Barman pour the drinks. After he received them, he turned once more to her, “Here you go, one Mother’s Milk and Coke. Perhaps it can coax a smile, at the very least dry the eyes.”

Miss West smiled ruefully, “They’ll dry, but they will get wet again. Of that I can assure you.” She downed the rest of her drink and accepted the new one offered by Pete and placed it on her coaster, moved it slightly and happy that it was in the exact centre of the coaster, returned to staring at it.

“So, can I make up my own name for you or just keep calling you Miss West.” Pete grinned broadly, realising that sheer personality is only thing going to get him through this.

“Call me what you like, I don’t care.” The catsuit clad girl replied sullenly.

“Well, Delila. I think you should talk to me. I don’t know you, I can’t pass any kind of meaningful judgement and I do know a few things. So I might be able to offer some new light on your obviously distressing situation or I could just sit here and listen whilst I rack up the G&T’s. What do you think?” Pete waited expectantly, sliding his eyes up and down the extremely fit, silver body sitting beside him.

She turned to face him, an ember of interest in her deep dark blue eyes. “Do you like this?” she asked, running her manicured hand up and down the silver spandex that hugged her beautiful body. “This suit, what do you think of it?”

“Well, Delila, you look like every man’s wet dream in it.” Pete replied honestly. He shuddered internally. Wrong answer!

The blonde framed face frowned and sighed. “Exactly, I normally like tighter outfits, but this one, I think it degrades me. What the hell am I doing here. Jo says to Sindy ‘Hey Sindy, come be a West girl, we always have an awesome time. Free drinks, meet the celebs. Get to know important people.’ And Sindy thinks this is great. What Sindy doesn’t know is that ‘meeting’ important people is congruent to ‘shagging’ important people or more accurately ‘getting abused by’. So Sindy dons degrading outfit, Sindy meets important man, important man wants to take Sindy to his trailer. Sindy gets attacked from behind by ‘important man’ who likes it a bit rough.” Sindy showed her back to Pete. The silver material which hugged her body had a jagged tear from her neck to below her shoulderblades. Apparently the flimsy material gave before the zip could undo. In the loose gap, her skin had already discoloured slightly. “Luckily, with the ‘sexy’ outfit, they found it necessary to include ‘sexy’ weapons”, she indicated her patent leather ankle-high boots. “Which Sindy put to good use and it will be a while before ‘important man’ is able to do anything to anyone.” She smiled grimly at this and took a long sip of her drink. “So now that you know what my situation is. Do you still want to buy me six drinks?” She dropped her head slightly and threw him a sultry look, and for a moment Pete’s breath held as he was enraptured by the blonde haired, blue eyed beauty before him.

Realising she was expecting an repsonse, he answered her gaze with one of his own and spoke softly. “I will buy you however many you would like to have, Delila” He held her gaze until she broke it.

“Well it won’t be too many, I have to get out of here soon. West isn’t going to like this one bit. Screw the pay. I just want out. Need to get back to Fincley as soon as possible. The problem is, of course, that my ride home is with Jo, and I don’t really want to see her at the moment.” Sindy looked at Pete expectantly. “Aren’t you watching the race?”

“Aaahm no” Pete replied suddenly, caught offguard. “I normally come here for the people, and the stands” And the beautiful women in tight clothes, he added silently. “Would you like a lift home. I have my Jeep in the VIP parking near the 3rd entrance.”

She visibly brightened. “If it’s not too much trouble? You live in London?” Her figure straightened as she warmed to him. Her shoulders went back, her back arced, her small, beautiful breasts stretching the silver material proudly, she definitely knew how to impress. Pete knew catwalk training when he saw it. She truly was something special.

“Actually I live in Finchley, which, as I recall, is where you live. I could drop you off at your doorstep if you want?” Pete was already planning to ask her to dinner Sunday night, it would be good to know where she lived.

She faltered slightly, “Actually, the station is fine, I can walk from there” Which Pete already translated as ‘I don’t want him to know where I live. STALKER ALERT’ which was fine with him. He was pretty sure she would change her mind.

She looked a bit guilty and said “I should probably finish my shift. The only issue is with this torn catsuit at the back. Can’t very well walk around like that. I have another half hour or so” she reached across him, her catsuit singing as it brushed his leather jacket. She took his left hand and held it so she could see the face of his watch. “Nice watch, yeah it’s just over half an hour.” Pete was just loving her soft touch against his skin, so it took him a moment to carry the conversation.

“Hang on a second, I have an idea. Wait one moment.” His heart sank as she withdrew her hand. He hurried off to towards the flashing toilet sign and disappeared through the door, leaving the silver beauty looking curiously after him. He appeared moments later and handed her a white collared shirt. “Stand up a second.” She stood and for the first time he appreciated how fantastic she really was. At five foot eleven she was a knockout. And the silver catsuit clung to her shapely body like a second skin as she stood straight with a curious look emerging on her beautiful face. He hesitated a moment and then helped her put on the shirt. “Here, leave the cuffs undone, do up the two middle buttons and stand the collar up.” He stood back from the bemused beauty then grabbed the bottom of the shirt near the buttons and drew the shirt above her beautifully rounded silver hips, taking care not to brush his hands against her shining body. He quickly tied the two ends of the shirt together in a single knot just above her navel, opened the collar a bit and stepped back to admire his handywork. “There you go, you look amazing, I think I may have to go to the toilet again.” He smiled at her and winked.

Sindy looked at herself in the mirror behind the bar, “I might, then, have to join you.” She returned the smile. They stood just for a second looking into each others eyes. “Thanks so much for this. Are you sure it’s ok? Aren’t you going to get cold?”

“No, I have a jumper and this guy” Pete tugged on his leather jacket. “I’m fine. I think you should tell your boss you had an accident and that the catsuit got ripped. Once he sees how beautiful you look now, I don’t think he will have a problem. Besides, if you open the shirt a bit more, the West across your chest can be seen just as well.” She did as she requested, reached over and finished her drink.

“Well, thanks a mil again. Lets meet at Gate 3 in fourty minutes.” The silver girl reached over to grab his arm and pulled him close to her and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked over to the door where she took the stairs up to the next level. Watching her walk, Pete admired her firm ass and it stretched and swayed in its silver casing. And her legs, firm and strong. And he wondered what the hell was wrong with him. This girl was drawing him more strongly than any other had, and yet he had not urge to dominate her mind. He didn’t want to make her a submissive to him. And he didn’t understand why. What he did understand was that he had a raging hardon and it needed some attention. After finishing his drink in one smooth movement he made his way back to the Galouise stand, in search of the attentive Cathy.

On arrival at the blue stand, Cathy was no where in sight and picking the most beautiful blue suited girl, he wondered over to her. “Hi, I am looking for Cathy Shillington. I agreed to carry on filling out my form before I left but she seems to have disappeared. Do you know where she might be?”

The blue beauty who held his attention shrugged and waved off to the trailer behind the stand. “Probably over there” Well wasn’t this one bored, Pete thought to himself, maybe I could brighten things up her life.

“Could you maybe show me. I wouldn’t want to intrude on girls changing or anything” he smiled his winning smile.

She smiled back mildly. “OK, no worries. Doesn’t look to busy anyway.” She moved off in the direction of the trailer. He fell in step behind her and his eyes roamed her beautiful body. She looked back and caught him looking and smiled as she reached the trailer and knocked on the door before trying the handle. The spandex girl opened the door and leaned in exposing her tight ass which strained agaist the shimmering blue material and it took all Pete’s self control not the grab and fondle the blue delight that was presented to him.

“Hello” she called into the trailer. She opened the door wider and stepped into the Caravan. Pete followed her in and sat down on the first available seat. Looking around he saw womens clothes strewn around. G-Strings, bras and jeans littered the trailer. The stunning brunette that he had followed in was sitting next to another costumed girl who was lying on the far bed.

“Jas? You can’t sleep sweetie. If they catch you it will be your ass.” And she patted the sleeping girls ass with her hand. Jas immeadiatly jerked and rolled over.

“Oh shit, I wasn’t supposed to sleep.” she stated a bit loudly. “Oh” she exclaimed noticing her colleague sitting next to her. “Jackie, it’s only you. Whoa, I though it was Jason. I would be lynched.” Jas sat up and gave her fellow Galouise girl a hug. Pete felt a stirring in his trousers at the sight of to spandex girls embracing.

“I know what you mean. I feel knackered too, I need to get home soon. My shift doesn’t finish for another two hours. Which happens to be when yours finishes” Jackie mock-scolded her friend.

“I might be able to help with that” Pete stated from his seated position at the other side of the trailer. Jas jerked around, noticing for the first time the seated man in the corner. Jackie was startled as well, having obviously forgotten about her guest. “I happen to know a little trick that can banish all your tiredness.” He got up and moved over towards them. “Jackie, is it. Could you lean back against the side there and Jas, swing your legs over here and put them on the floor and lean against the side next to Jackie. This little trick will take away all your tiredness and make the next two hours pass so quickly. I have worked with promotion girls before and I know how tiring your work can be. At the end of the day, what I can show you is a little relaxation trick that allows you to relax for about 2 minutes and yet it will feel like you have slept a good nights sleep. Are you girls ready for it?” Pete had kept talked to draw their interest in and had put them in a position to only really accept his offer.

“Well I could, I suppose, two minutes to get rid of this heavy feeling.” Jackie spoke to Jas.

“Sorry, who are you?” Jas was a little clear headed and wasn’t going to be suckered in by anything.

“Sorry, I am Pete. I was looking for Cathy. Jackie was kind enough to help me look for her.” Pete was pushing the image that he knew Jackie and Cathy well and therefore Jas’ obvious trust for Jackie would extend to him. A simple salesman trick. “Its really worth it. Jackie are you up for it.”

“Yeah, I will give it a shot” Jackie brightened. “Jas?” she asked. Pete smiled inwardly, all of a sudden his question had become hers. And he didn’t think Jas was going to say no to her friend.

“OK” Jas still sounded skeptical.

“Excellent” Pete responded, running through his mind was that these girls might know something about hypnosis and would recognise it. He needed to dispel any fear they might have of it. “OK, this is a little like hypnosis” Pete noted Jas’ disapproving frown. “But you girls are too strong willed for that. So it won’t work. But what it will do is relax you to a point where your body can truly rest.” Pete played on the ego of the two girls. Jas shifted slightly and her body language was saying ‘OK, lets try it.’

“I want you to hold your hands together out in front of you.” He watched as two pairs of shimmering blue arms extended and hands gripped tightly. “Now you are wondering how is this going to relax you. And the answer to that is it isn’t. But it is going to give your mind the necessary focus to help you relax the rest of your body.” Pete drew in a deep breath. Automatically his blue-clad subjects followed suit. “Now I want you to concentrate on your hands, gripped tightly together, no too tight, but tight enough that you can’t seperate them. And focus on the wrist, the wrist has to be rigid to maintain the fact that you cannot seperate your hands. The wrist pays a really important part. Run your eyes over the wrist, looking at all the muscles which play a part in the fact that your hands are clamped umovingly together. Now your eyes move from your wrists which are rigid and can’t move and to your interlocking thumbs. Listen to my voice as you gaze at your interlocking thumbs. Because they are locked as they are you cannot seperate your hands. In fact you know that with the wrist and the thumbs working together you cannot pull your hands apart. And you listen to my soothing voice and your gaze is wondering from your thumbs to your wrists and back again. And these parts of your body are so strong in their rigidness, that they are stealing energy from the other parts of your body, which are becoming more and more relaxed as you listen to my voice and watch your hands. Watching your hands as you feel the rest of the body relaxing as the strength flows into your hands and you cannot pull your hands apart. Strong hands, relaxed body, thats it. In order to insure that your hands don’t come apart, you have to relax your whole body to give the strength and support to your hands which cannot come apart. So your gaze wonders over your hands and to your knuckes which have a touch of white to them because your hands are so stuck together they will never come apart. Your hands don’t want to come apart. You whole body is now relaxed and your hands are strong and stuck together. And now you will try and undo your hands and find you can’t because they are so stuck together becuase your wrist is so rigid and your thumbs are interlocked and your knuckles are white because of your grip.”

Pete paused and watched as his two subjects’ hands trembled slightly as they tried to seperate their hands. Their open eyes blinking slowly as they stared at their unwilling hands. Softly he spoke again “And now you don’t want to try and seperate your hands, you are quite willing to let them be stuck together, in fact you like the fact that they are stuck together because it means that the rest of your body is totally relaxed and that is what we are all here for. Total relaxation. And you find your field of vision is contracting, slowly getting smaller and smaller until you can only see your hands. Only see your hands and only hear my voice, my voice and your hands have become your whole world. The rest of your senses have ceased to function, ceased to function, the only senses you have are your restricted vision and hearing attuned to only hear my voice which guides you. You feel nervous because you have lost most of your senses.” Pete watched both beauties’ shining breasts rise sharpely at their intake of breath. “But then you realise that this is what is causing the relaxation, the fact that your senses are on holiday, the fact that you can experience no contact with the real work except my voice which guides you and you hands. And you realise that your hands are holding you back. They are still contact with the real stressfull world. And you want to break all contact as you yearn for total relaxation. Total relaxation. And to get what you want so badly, so badly, total relaxation, you need to allow your eyes to close, eyes closing, feeling totally relaxed, totally out of contact with the real world. Only my voice to guide you, guide you guide you. One final thing needs to be done to complete your relaxtion. Your conscious mind needs to stop hearing my voice, my voice will always be here to guide you, but you can let your subconscious hear my voice. It is through your subconscious that I will allow you to feel totally relaxed. Can no longer consciously hear me, and you have totally lost contact with the real world and suck into your own private world of total relaxation and total calm. Nothing can bother you. And your conscious mind is shutting down in the back of your mind. I will call it back when it is totally refreshed, it is now going to sleep, out of contact with the real world.” Pete stop his mantra and looked down at his two hypnotised girls. His girls, beautiful in their tight clothing, beautiful in their acceptance of him, their trust and their obedience.

To be continued....