The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face to Face

By Hypnoserve2001

Chapter 3 – The Honor Game (Master’s P.O.V.)

Chris collapsed and all most fell immediately asleep. I could tell by the way he was smiling that he was happy and enjoyed our time together. I must admit he was a hot fuck. I especially liked it when he was surprised that I pushed into his boi pussy so easily. No surprise to me though, after all, I did fuck him when I had him under; he just didn’t remember it. I let him slide out of my arms and into bed. I gently kissed his cheek as he fell deeper into actual sleep.

Despite all the fetishes I am into, I love being kind to others. And Chris isn’t just another sub to me. He’s first and foremost my friend, and deeply loved companion. His health, safety, and happiness mean a lot to me, a lot more than just fucking around with him. So I let him rest in bed as I went out.

When I returned Chris had already awoken from his sleep. And I saw his very infectious smile light up his face when he saw me with food in hand. I guess the suggestion of Toby being there had worn off – I decided not to address it directly, Chris would ask if he really wanted to know. He would be shocked to know that everything about his last orgasm had been a suggestion from me. It was so hot watching his obvious struggle to piss through his hard on. I love taking over a basic act like pissing and using it in a scene – no one questions the need to go to the bathroom, it adds such authenticity to the triggers – the fact that Toby suddenly appeared was probably a minor thing to him compared to his urgent need to piss. I let a smile come onto my face as this thought finished.

“Hungry, boi?”

“Starving!” he replied.

So we ate the Chinese food I brought back and talked, caught up on our lives, then I asked him how work was going.

“It’s going well, traveling now and then, but same old same old.”

“Ever get bored with it?” I asked.

“Na! Over all I’m happy there.”

“Too bad.” I smiled, “Cause of what I have right here in my hand... it might change your mind.” I reached into Chris’s bag and pulled out a envelope with his name and home address on it, clearly it was his mail.

“What’s that?” Chris asked.

“One of two things I had you bring.” I answered, pulling out my cell phone and setting the timer for 15 minutes. I showed him the timer.

“Huh, 15 minutes? What’s going on?”

“The honor game” I purred.

Chris instantly fell to his knees and began to stroke, his cock which was quickly hardening in his hand. He knew what was going on now, the letter I had in my hand was a job offer that I had him apply for then forget. He knew that now he was now playing a game that could change his entire life. I knew I had control over Chris, but as long as he lived so far away, i didn’t truly have him yet. So when he and I made plans to meet, I decided to program him for this game. Where if Chris loses he’d relocate and be my good little hypno slave boi, permanently.

“You know the rules, boi. You have to refrain from cumming for 15 minutes. If I get you to cum before then your mine, you will accept this job and move here to be my slave. If not you’re free to return to your life as it is today and serve me from afar.”

I smiled at him, I could tell that there was a bit of fear in his eyes from the chance that he’d have to give up his life, but I could also see him calculating how fulfilling it would be to be owned properly and to serve me the way he has fantasized about for his whole life. Well I am sure that he was not fantasizing about me for his whole life – we have only known each other for a few years, but he definitely has wanted to be hypnotically controlled since that first time he masturbated to a cartoon hypno scene so many years ago.

Sure I could just ask him to relocate and there would be a pretty good chance he would, but this game would be more fun, and I knew that he’d love it. I know the kind of dirty stories he reads where the master seduces the boi he wants. So here was my version of that, if Chris really wanted to continue living his current life then he’d resist cumming, if not then he’d be mine, bound to me by his honor; if he lost, I had his word that he’d be my hypno slave. Either way we’d both have a lot of fun.

I started the timer officially starting the game, then I crouched down and kissed him deep, probing his mouth with my tongue. I began to play with his nipples too, driving him crazy. He moaned very loudly, trying to resist the erotic power I had over him, and I just smiled as I broke the kiss.

“boi, you know that if you didn’t want this, you wouldn’t be stroking your cock right now. You might as well give in and just cum now, bitch. I know you want to.”

He remained speechless, not responding, just continuing to stroke his cock. He did want this, he knew he was mine, but he was still fighting for the things he would have to give up in order to be with me. I just continued to smile, knowing that I’d win the game anyways. I pulled out a cigar and lit it, taking a slug, then blowing it into Chris’ face. He breathed the smoke in and moaned even louder as I continued playing with his nipples.

“Go ahead and give in to me, boi. You know I already own you. Cum now, and you will always be mine.”

Still he said nothing, just continued to masturbate as I played with his nipples, and smoked in his face. I just continued to smile, enjoying being a little evil to my slave boi. I used my right hand to play with his balls, making it harder and harder for him to resist cumming. I took another slug then blew it in his face, he was obviously basking in the smoke. Holding the cigar in my free hand, I began to suckle on his neck, driving him insane like I knew it would. I continued to suckle on his neck until about 10 minutes into the game.

“You’ve done well to last this long boi. But I’m gonna win; I deserve to have what is mine and make no mistake, you are MINE!”

I snuffed out the cigar in a nearby ash tray. Chris looked confused for a moment, but I just smiled and reached into his bag again. I pulled out the second item he had been instructed to pack without memory of it—his favorite pipe. I saw his eyes go wider as I pulled out the huge Bulldog pipe and packed it with vanilla tobacco (his favorite) that I brought with me. Puffing the pipe to life, Iblew the thick fragrant smoke into his face. His eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned loudly. I smirked at him knowing that his game was just about over. I continued to play with his nipples, balls, and blowing smoke in his face.

I clenched the huge pipe in my teeth and spoke around it “Give in, boi. Cum now, you know you are mine, and will always be mine!”

“Ye...ooooo mmmmm YES MASTER!!!” Chris said finally, shooting his load all over my feet.

I smirked and got down on my knees. I pulled Chris’s still shivering body into a hug then kissed him deeply and with a lot of love. I had a smart, sexy slave boi for life now. The intensity of his return kiss let me know that he was just as happy if not more. I broke from the kiss finally and retrieved something from my bag. Then I strapped a tiny silver chain around his neck and locked it on. It seemed like a regular jewelry chain but it was actually a small slave collar. Chris knew he would be wearing this every minute of every day for the rest of his life; His smile was so bright and full of joy, that I could not help but beam a smile back at him

“Thank you Master. Can’t wait till I move.” I used my thumb to wipe a tear of joy from his face and said “I know, boi – I know”