The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face to Face

By Hypnoserve2001

Chapter 4 – Whoring (Master’s P.O.V.)

I spent the night in Chris’ hotel room, expressing my romantic side by cuddling with my new slave boi all night. His body was warm, his stubble pleasantly scratching against my neck and chest, hearing him breath lightly as he slept. It was a new cherished memory I’d all ways have. The first of many I knew we’d be having. Starting tonight, but that will have to wait. I had to get to class in a few hours, and before that shower, go home, do some last minute adjustments to my project, and get a quick bite to eat.

So I gently slipped out of Chris’ embrace, grabbing my phone and texted him a note that he would read later when he woke up. I gathered my things, left some papers on the night stand for him, then started my day.

“See you tonight boi. I have plans for us tonight so be prepared.

This should go without saying, but make sure you man pussy is clean and presentable. I also want your cock and balls shaved. But skip putting deodorant on, you’re gonna want your musk for tonight, just a light shower should do.

Be ready to go and in the hotel lobby by 8:30 pm

Master Jack

P.S. I left you some listings for an apartment/houses on the night stand. They should all be within your price range. Take a look over and find the one you like best.”

The day went on pretty smoothly, and by the time I got back, Chris was dressed in a nice pink dress shirt, simple black slacks, and black sneakers—good for going on a date just about anywhere, but not for what I had planned, but I wouldn’t let him know that just yet.

“Looking good, Chris.” I commented.

I smiled and I offered my arm out to him. He had a giddy smile on his face as he grabbed onto my arm as I escorted him out to the building to my car. He let go of my arm and rushed to the car door and opened it for me. “After you, Master.”

“Thank you, boi.”

I got in and he quickly rushed around and got in on the passenger’s side. He asked where we were going and I told him that he would soon find out. We drove for about half an hour, talking about the move, the excitement, rules, limits. Eventually we came up to a solid concrete building. It was clearly not a restaurant or a movie theater; it was not a dance club, but it was a club where I could take full advantage of owning a slave.

“We’re here, boi.” I smiled.

“Where are we, Master?”

“Like I said before, you’ll know soon enough.”

I got out of the car, with my bag in hand, and he followed me in. I went up the cashier showed him my club card, got Chris registered, paid for us both, then the cashier pressed a button unlocking a door to our right. I guided my slave boi into the next room where there was another counter with a glass display of dildo’s, lube, condoms, and a few other sex items. I went up to the counter, and got a couple of towels and keys from the clerk. Then turned around to see my slave looking at me with an obvious idea where we are now.

“We’re at a bathhouse?”

“That’s right, boi.... Rabbit!”

“OH FUCK! Master.... please fuck me now! Fuck… Please!! … I need it!”

I had triggered a suggestion that makes Chris incredibly horny and his man pussy hungry for cock. I could see him shake his ass a little in anticipation. I just smiled and motioned for him to follow me. I led him to the lockers and instructed him to strip naked and put his clothes inside.

“Fuck... I didn’t need to get dressed up did I?” He asked.

“No, but you looked sexy in it, my sweet boi” I winked at him, getting a bit of a smile and blush from his chocolate face. “inspection time, boi!” I commanded. Chris snapped to attention and stared straight ahead.

I walked around him admiring his muscular chest and back. I gave his sexy, full ass a soft slap to get him (and me ) a little hornier. I pulled a leather collar out of my bag and strapped it around his neck, over his silver collar, then locked it in place. He smiled feeling the collar with his hands and thanked me. I clicked a thin leather dog leash onto one of the rings on the collar and led him towards the steam room. The men in the club watched us as we passed them, I saw mixed expressions as I passed, most looks were obviously approving; I smirked and wondered if they wanted to be me or my slave in the scene. The additional attention had my boi even harder and thicker than normal—he was in heaven.

The steam room was empty except for one other man—a salt and pepper bear with a full head of hair and a full beard. He was sitting with his legs spread wide, relaxing in the steam. As we walked into his view his cock grew visibly hard.

“Hi bois.... mmm.... looking for some fun?”

“Yes, especially my slave boi here. He needs a good fucking.”

Chris shook his ass a little, still apparently feeling the effects of the suggestion I triggered. The bear smiled again, got up and began to walk around us looking, observing my slave.

“Mmmm... Slave eh... Very nice... any chance I can borrow him for a quick fuck?”

“You know it.” I said, pulling out a condom, offering it to the bear.

“No thanks, I prefer bareback”

I scowled at him, “My slave, my rules. Condom or nothing. It’s also a club rule if you’ve forgotten.”

The bear grimaced at me, knowing that I was serious. He scoffed at me and took the condom, opening it with a little bit of agitation. Chris’ gave me a look of uncertainty; it was obvious that he wasn’t too comfortable being fucked by someone who was agitated at me. He is a great slave boi, so sensitive to his Master’s feelings, but I gave him a smile and a nod to let him know it was fine. He smiled back and went over to the nearest sauna bench and bent over, anticipating the bear’s cock entering his hot man cunt, itching to be fucked hard. The bear was right on his ass, condom secure around his cock—obviously eager to have a little chocolate slave pussy.

“Good boi, you learn my rules quick.” I smirked, Chris all most responded, but realized that I was actually commenting at the bear, who wasn’t pleased to be addressed this way; you could swear that his salt and pepper hair bristled a little.

The bear proceeded to enter my slave boi. It was the first cock other than mine to enter him since Chris became my true slave. Chris moaned a little in discomfort, as the bear slowly slid his thick dick into his ass. Eventually the bear’s 6.5+ inches of man meat disappeared into my save’s hole and the discomfort melted away little by little, turning to his moans to pleasurable ones.

“Fuck yeah black dude.... take it... make big daddy feel the tightness... mmmm.... damn your sphincter is tight.” the bear attempted to talk dirty... Chris’ moans lessened... neither he nor I were impressed, and whatever hard on I had from whoring my slave out had gone flaccid. The bear continued to talk his version of “dirty talk” showing clear signs of being an amateur. I had a growing suspicion that he was a guy who was afraid to be gay and had married a woman to prove was straight. He was probably just starting to explore his “darker desires.”

Eventually Chris pulled away, I didn’t blame him, the bear’s attempt to arouse had backfired. “Something wrong Mary Whore?” the bear asked.

“Mary Whore? Seriously? ‘Mary Whore’ is the best dirty talk you’ve got?” I questioned at him, getting a sour grimace as his response, “This is your first time with a man isn’t it?”

His grim face grew more sour, and his face became more red, which I doubt was do to the steam. “So... So what? You know that you both want this...!”

I sighed feeling disappointed, if this bitch was married I felt sorry for his wife for more than one sexually related reason. I instructed Chris to bend back over and offer his hole. Then I grabbed the silver bear’s hips and guided his dick back to my boi’s cunt. He got the message and pushed his cock back in.

“Just relax and don’t talk—apparently you haven’t even watched decent porno. Fuck my boi’s ass, and let’s just enjoy the silent pleasure.” I said, he almost retorted something, but I reached around and began to play with his nipples before he could articulate more than a syllable, beginning to moan. I continued to instruct him to relax he was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly began to comply with no resistance, to me he was showing signs of being more submissive than he may have thought; the bear began to relax and focus on fucking Chris.

“That’s it, just take it easy... Relax... Take nice deep breaths...” He started to breath deeper, “Relax a little more with each breath and focus on the rhythm of your thrust. Fuck all of your stress out, fuck it into my boi. Just relax, fuck your stress out, and let the steam in here help you loosen up and fuck that man cunt deeper.” He was very compliant at this point, just focusing on the pleasure of my well trained slave’s asshole. “That’s it, just remain loose and fuck him in rhythm.... 1,2,3...10...1,2,3...9... Thrust in a little harder with each number, fuck out a little more stress and worry... 1,2,3...8... 1,2,3...7... 1,2,3...6... 1,2,3...5... the more you relax the better you fuck, the better you fuck the better it feels... 1,2,3...4... 1,2,3...2... 1,2,3...1... cum now! Just relax and obey.”

The bear took a deep sharp breath then, moaned in a high pitch, taking one final thrust, and shooting his cum into the condom, deep in my slave’s pussy. A flush of pleasure spread across his body. Panting with pleasure he lazily pulled out of my boi’s hole and stumbled towards the bench. He was obviously in an altered state, so I helped guide him onto the bench and he immediately moved to lay down on his back, relaxed and in trance. Taking nice deep breaths, lost in his euphoria, I knew I had him.

“What’s your name?”

“Greg...”

Chris looked at me, breathless from the assault on his ass, I smiled at him and motion for him to sit down and enjoy the show.

“Now Greg, take another deep breath and let go of all resistance, as you exhale. You will comply to my voice, you will obey. You enjoy doing as I say; you will answer any questions I have openly and honestly.” I watched as his face relaxed more and his breathing continued to steady.. “Good Greg... Now Greg, are you married...?”

“... Yes...”

“To a woman?”

“... Yes... Claire...”

“Does she know your gay?”

“... Yes...”

“I presume you may be going through a divorce now?”

“... Yes...”

“Good, Greg. Do you enjoy doing as I say?”

“... Yes...”

“Good...Good. You enjoy doing as I say. It makes you feel so good, obeying me is your greatest pleasure. Understood?”

“Yes...”

“Good. Did you enjoy fucking my slave boi, Greg?”

“Yes... Felt great...”

“Have you ever bottomed yourself.”

“... No... I’m a top...”

“That’s hard to know for sure if you haven’t bottomed. You need to give it a try before you say you’re not a bottom. In fact you feel more open to bottoming now aren’t you? Feel the curiosity build in you ”

“... Yes... Curious...”

“You want to try it so bad now... Your ass is itching to be filled.... You do not know how it will feel but you heard my slaves pleasure as you fucked him... Imagine an intense pleasure spreading from your ass and into your cock, making you hotter and hornier...that is how it could feel... you need to try it now...”

“Yes... Need to try it...”

I smiled, this bitch had a lot more submissive tendencies than he knew. His cock had grown thick from my brief suggestion of what anal sex would be—he wanted it. With a smile of satisfaction and motioned for Chris to stand.

“Your turn to fuck him, my good little slave boi.”

End Chapter