The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

Withdrawal

Before night had fallen, Cherry was asking about the ventriloquist’s dummy and it’s whereabouts.

“Where is he? I have to practice! I want to be a good wifey!” Cherry said.

Marvin noted that she called the dummy a ‘he’ rather than an ‘it’. Made sense, really, the doll for all sense and purpose was as well equipped as any other male. Perhaps more so given its magical qualities.

“Oh, don’t worry, Cherry! You are a good wifey!”

“But, where did he go? I still need to practice!”

Marvin hadn’t taken into account Cherry actually seeking out the doll during her weaning. Without really thinking, he used his own personal excuse and hoped for the best. “Oh, don’t worry, Cherry. He’s just away on business. Hehehe!” He said, giving a nervous version of his normal chuckle.

“Oh! Well, I hope he comes back soon! I don’t want to be out of practice! I want to be a good wifey!”

“Don’t worry, Cherry. I don’t think you’ll be out of practice any time soon. You’ve always got me, right?”

Cherry’s eyes lit up at the invitation. Licking her lips, Cherry dropped down to her knees and began to crawl toward Marvin.

The sight of her green outfit being tugged by her swaying bosom was enough to excite Marvin. He had a happy view of her cleavage from the angle they now presented presented him. Watching the liquid flow of her breasts as she crawled was just icing on the cake for him.

Something about heavy hangers really did it for him. Big, heavy, engorged breasts were nothing to sneeze at. Pressed up in a corset, they were even better. But hanging below a woman as she knelt, letting gravity do its thing was always exciting for Marvin. Even more exciting if she was on all fours! Already swollen nipples hanging low, further plumped by gravity’s pull. Mmm! Marvin was at half staff just thinking about it.

Seeing Cherry crawl toward him, though. That brought him to a full salute! Her enhanced bosom was nothing short of incredible. Not quite conical, but big enough to just make one wonder if she had work done. Still, they had more than enough bounce to dissuade any from thinking they were fake. He could see Cherry’s nipples forming droplets of milk from her excitement. There was little doubt in Marvin’s mind that little droplets of excitement were also starting to trickle from her pussy.

Ever since her transformation, Cherry’s pussy was almost constantly wet. He was sure she enjoyed the sensation, but Marvin hoped that it was not entirely the puppet’s doing. He couldn’t imagine a woman to whom life had been so cruel that she was unable to self lubricate. He hoped his administrations were exciting to her, Marvin’s was always certain to do everything he could to help satisfy his sexual partner.

His errant ponderance came to an abrupt end as Cherry deftly unzipped his fly and set his manhood free. It was surprisingly hard to think about much of anything when such a beautiful woman played with his cock. At least, much of anything beyond his dick being sucked.

Looking down, Marvin was only able to see his tip for a moment before it was engulfed by Cherry. Her practice had indeed made perfect! And she’d been practicing a lot! Marvin’s head spun as he tried to control himself against her oral expertise. Unconsciously he gripped the back of her head with his free hand, eliciting a moan from Cherry. Since meeting the puppet she had always liked him taking control. She liked being told to do things.

Marvin smiled looking down at his wife. Mercy she was beautiful. And he wasn’t just saying that because his cock was in her mouth. And he wasn’t just thinking it because of her amazing chest. Not by a long shot. It was hard to believe that up until her transformation, Cherry’s bust was her worst asset. But even without it Cherry Leong was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

Her dark flowing hair gave contrast to her ivory skin. Her eyes not a solid brown, like most Asians, but bordering on a dark hazel. If he wanted, Marvin could be lost in her eyes. He loved looking at them, especially when she was looking at him.

Falling in love with Cherry had only made her more radiant to him. Even though they had only been together for a number of years, Marvin could scarcely remember a time without her.

And after all these years, she still excited him.

That memory of love pushed Marvin over the edge. His grip on Cherry’s hair tightened and he felt his butt tighten. Marvin held on for a moment, as long as he could really. Experiencing the exhilarating sensation for as long as he was able before bursting into the woman’s mouth.

It was the memory of that love… Marvin thought, brushing Cherry’s hair away from her face as she licked the remnants of cum off of his shaft. He had fallen in love with her, despite her faults. And now that those faults were gone, Marvin was starting to realize that they were part of what he had fallen in love with.

As she was now, Cherry was just a toy. Without personality, without conflict, what was the point?