The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

The Problem

Day by day, Marvin was excited by the clarity that was beginning to expose itself in Cherry. He could see glimmers of who she once was as her speech began to change. She began to speak like a normal person would, rather than just a programmed drone.

It seemed at times she was struggling with what had become her day to day tasks since she had been transformed. Fortunately it didn’t take long for her to find her stride once she got started on her more familiar tasks. Like cooking or fellatio. Although it did sometimes take a little prompting on the former.

Marvin would have to get used to that. Though it was a small price to pay, Marvin would miss coming home to freshly cooked meals prepared just for him on a regular basis. Cherry had never cooked anything beyond a frozen dinner before meeting the puppet.

Eventually, the rest of the doll’s effects started to fade. Most apparent, her breasts began to recede. Though not without leaving stretch marks. The magic of the puppet appeared to not be completely reversible through its absence, as the breasts didn’t entirely return to their normal size.

Cherry’s once pert breasts were now saggy. Like a woman who had at last weaned her child and no longer produced milk. Stretch marks were left from brighter days of fuller breasts. And though Cherry had never carried a child, her milk supply provided by the puppet had also run dry. So her breasts now hung lower than they once did.

That much surprised Marvin. He had been prepared to kiss Cherry’s bombshell tits goodbye entirely. And he had. So the fact that she was still left with larger breasts than before her transformation was something to be celebrated.

Her new saggy breasts gave her a more elegant look, Marvin felt. Able to better fill out clothing that was made for her size without being entirely lean like a supermodel. But still shy of the bombshell that Cherry had been.

Cherry was still young, and still looked her age. But her walk now had something of a sexy sway of grace to it that it hadn’t had before. Maybe it was residual muscle memory from the way the puppet had programmed her to walk. Or perhaps it was because the puppet had slightly plumped her rump as well. But those stretch marks were much more difficult to discern against any other woman’s of Cherry’s size.

After two weeks had passed, Marvin felt like he had gotten the real Cherry back. Perhaps a more reserved version, but a recognizable one. Her sassy remarks came back and Marvin only now realized how much she had missed her dark humor. Even when it was at his expense.

And though he felt it was the real Cherry before him, it was still a sexually active Cherry. It took some prompting, yes, but he was never refused. He even tried pushing his luck and asking for anal and was happily surprised. He hadn’t even taken Cherry anally when she was under control of the puppet. The original Cherry had despised the thought. It wasn’t Marvin’s favorite, either. But with a great deal of external lubrication it was an enjoyable forbidden fruit.

The sounds Cherry made as Marvin took her in the ass were like none he had heard before. He was afraid he was hurting her, and stopped several times asking if she was okay. Each time, Cherry answered she was and to hurry up and finish fucking her.

It was at the end of the third week, however, that Marvin found his first displeasure with the reborn Cherry. And it wasn’t her attitude. And that surprised him more than anything. Marvin was fully expecting Cherry to be irate about what he had done to her, but she seemed to have just accepted her regular routine without question.

Somewhat disappointed in himself, Marvin’s qualm was a physical one. So trivial, Marvin couldn’t help but chide himself for even being bothered by it. But it was something that he had the power to change, and Marvin wasn’t one to let problems bother him when he knew he could fix them.

It was Cherry’s pussy.

Unfortunately, Cherry’s continual encounters with the ventriloquist’s dummy had left their mark. Marvin hadn’t realized to what extent she had taken on the puppet, or rather to what extent the puppet itself could extend.

Especially considering how sensational sex had been with her so recently, Cherry being so loose down there was difficult for Marvin to enjoy. He was reminded of dating some of the women in his circle, mostly widows now. Except their experience with their own bodies and their relation to others has been fully realized and they were able to hold themselves in a way that sex was still pleasurable for them and for Marvin.

The worst part was that Marvin knew she could more than satisfy him orally. It was just that she couldn’t any longer between her legs… well there was something about a good proper fuck that a blow job just couldn’t compete with.

In the long run, it might have been something that kegels on a regular basis could have corrected. But as it was now, that would be a very optimistic long run. And even then, it would be damage control at best.

It was at this point that Marvin realized it was time to bring back the puppet. In his own mind, he was doing it for Cherry’s sake as well. If his privates were ever stretched to such a state, he wouldn’t have minded an occasional magical touch up at the price of a little free will.

It was after a somewhat disappointing finish that Marvin’s decision was made. He showered and hopped into his clothes. Still surprisingly spry for a man of his years, he was almost out the door of the upstairs bedroom before Cherry had risen from their most recent session.

She had just donned her morning robe when he turned to her and said, “Alright, Cherry. I’m going to the storage shed! I think the ventriloquist’s dummy needs a checkup! I’ll be right back! Hehehe. I love you, Cherry.”