The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

Gifts of a Ghost

Marvin was slow to grasp many of the abilities that death granted him. But he was not aimless. Kudan’s tutelage was helpful and with a new goal to focus upon, Marvin was tenacious in his training. All the more so without the need to eat, drink, or sleep.

The only hurdle Marvin had to overcome was his own frustration. It was difficult for him to be unable to accomplish challenges on his first try. It would seem that Marvin wasn’t a natural at being dead.

He was advised by Kudan to not spend much time watching Cherry. Not yet, anyway. Helpless to do anything about her actions he ran the risk of going mad and becoming a lost soul. It was one of the ways to ultimately end it all. But not a pleasant one, Kudan had warned.

It was hard advice to take, Marvin’s ego and curiosity carried with him to the spirit world. But he was no fool in life, he wouldn’t be in death either.

So Marvin’s training took place in and around the storage shed. The training was metaphysical. He had to break the bonds of what he thought he knew. The mental bonds of his old physical body need to be broken. What he was once capable of was no longer limitations since he was no longer a physical entity.

It was like bending a spoon by realizing that not only there wasn’t a spoon to bend, but he wasn’t there to bend it.

Kudan was calm and thorough through his training. Marvin had asked if he had trained any others, but was surprised to find that his was the first human soul that Kudan had contact with since he was captured centuries ago.

“So what are you, exactly?” Marvin asked during his training.

Kudan paused before replying. As if he was taking care to better translate his thoughts.

A captured devil... My world and yours no longer cross. I believe my kind has been forgotten to this world. I’ve not seen another since my capture.

“Hehehe, well you will be pleased to know that there were other puppets out there with qualities similar to your own. I can help you find them after we are done.”

I don’t know that I would care to. Being free of my bonds would be enough. Kudan answered before looking up in the direction of the mansion. She has returned.

Marvin sprinted through the wall and took what would have been an impossible leap toward Cherry when he spotted her on the golf cart. He wasn’t quite able to fly yet, but his speed was such that he caught up to the cart before she reached the crest of the hill.

Cherry’s hands were again gripping the steering wheel tightly. Her knuckles not quite white. She stopped the cart a few meters beyond where she had on the night she killed Marvin. Kudan’s range of effect on her apparently shrinking.

Marvin noticed the golf cart’s basket held an ax and a shotgun. He didn’t need to look into her mind to understand her intent.

Before Marvin had a chance to use any of his new abilities upon her, Cherry turned the cart around and began to race off. But, as she left, he was able to trace some of her thoughts.

If she was unable to destroy the puppet herself, she would hire someone to do the deed for her.

Marvin started to return to the puppet to relay what he had seen.

She seeks to destroy me. You must act now. Kudan sent as she neared.

Hehehe, well, I’m looking forward to seeing if I’ve got the right stuff! Marvin sent back.

For my sake I hope you are. For your sake; you should, too.

And with that, Marvin sped away at his quickest.

The sensation of moving so fast was difficult for him. Not merely because he wasn’t used to high speeds outside of a vehicle, but because he wasn’t encountering any of the resistances he had grown to expect. His heart didn’t race, his chest didn’t burn for want of air, his knees and joints didn’t crack. There was no rush of wind past his ears and gravity only pulled him down because he hadn’t fully realized that it no longer affected him.

Seeing the mansion in the distance, he saw Cherry ascending the stairs through the window.

Thinking she was heading toward the bedroom he leapt through the wall to cut her off. He arrived just before Cherry. A good thing too, as she already had her phone out walking into the room.

Wasting no time, Marvin dove into her. Despite being dead nearly a week and spending nearly all of that time with a devil, it was the strangest thing Marvin felt he had ever done.

It went against everything he had stood for. Tackling a woman was as bad as punching one. But Marvin’s lifeline depended on it.

It was the first hard landing that Marvin had felt in a week. Marvin wondered if Cherry felt it as their essences collided inside of her. The thought worried him, but he forced it into the back of his own mind. If his attempt failed, he would be forced to possess her. Not even Kudan knew what would happen to either of them—with success or failure.

He didn’t know how exactly to proceed—so he just sent his message as soon as he was in her being.

I shouldn’t call the hitman. I’m not ready yet.

Kudan had advised him to make his thoughts as in tune with Cherry’s as possible. To use subtle thoughts and pushes rather than orders or commands. In other words, make everything seem like it was her idea.

Marvin relaxed as he felt Cherry’s thoughts wander elsewhere and she put the phone away. He could tell she was addled with her thoughts jagged about him. He used that to his advantage.

I should take a shower to help myself relax.

Again she assented. Marvin found putting himself in Cherry’s shoes and convincing her to do things easier than he had expected. Then again, he had made a living by being able to get inside other people’s heads figuratively, doing it literally was much the same.

It helped that he had lived with the woman long enough to know what she did to let go. His water and electric bills would have shown that as well.

As Cherry went about getting ready for a relaxing shower, Marvin tried to pull himself into the recesses of her mind. He didn’t want her to notice that anything was amiss. His touch should be a gentle one until he was fully confident of his influence upon her. Until then, he was mostly along for the ride.

Tapping into her mind, it was like being alive again. He could feel all of his senses come alive. Marvin didn’t realize how nice it was to feel human warmth again.

Riding along inside Cherry’s mind while she disrobed proved even more exhilarating. Though he was dead, it had been some time since he had seen a naked woman. And his spirit was no longer unattached to a physical form. He immediately wondered what an erection, or the equivalent thereof, would feel like in Cherry’s body.

Marvin did the best he could to hold that excitement back enough so as not to have it rub off onto Cherry. Not yet anyway.

The strangest sensation for Marvin was when Cherry reached back to unhook her bra. Never in his life had Marvin ever needed to reach behind him for any task like that. It was a surprisingly unpleasant sensation.

Until the bra was let loose, that is. Then Marvin felt a Cherrys breast slap onto her chest and he felt a freedom he had known only in life. Removing her sweaty bra was as sweet a sensation as removing a pair of boxers worn too long.

Cherry slipping off her panties was even more sweet. More akin to removing a pair of briefs. Marvin wondered why anyone would bother to wear clothing so tight, but didn’t dwell on it.

Feeling the stickiness of Cherry’s underboob, Marvin felt it time to better stretch his will upon her as she turned on the shower.

My boobs are all hot and sweaty, I should take extra care to clean them.

The thought registered as her own and Cherry held up one her breasts and lathered around it. While she was there, she took the time to feel around for lumps. Marvin heard her thoughts quiet as there were no lumps to be found.

Marvin had always wondered what it truly felt like to have fondle breast of his own. To his surprise, it didn’t live up to the word titillating. It was just sort of uncomfortable at first. But as all the sweat and grime was cleaned away, he felt Cherry start to feel a pleasurable sensation.

Cherry had begun to knead her own breasts, rubbing the fat and muscle around them.

That feels so good. I should keep doing this.