The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

The First Customer

Money and time was spent in earnest converting part of the mansion into Cherry’s facial spa. She had surprised herself with how focused she had become on the project. Especially since she could barely keep her mind on top of anything else.

Whenever she wasn’t directly working on the project she found herself daydreaming about Marvin. As if she missed him… She didn’t and she didn’t like feeling repentant. If work was what it took to keep him off her mind she would do it!

She also found it was better to focus on something that she had direct control over. Unlike the ventriloquist’s dummy. She had given up on disposing of the thing. Figuring it was doing her no harm where it was. She also reasoned that without Marvin’s guidance it was of no continual threat to her. She would deal with it, she just had other things that were of more consequence to take care of first.

And for now, most of those elements of consequence were directly related to setting up what would be her new business.

Her new tenacity and focus was rewarded with the swift completion of renovations to the old fitness wing into a spa room. When she wasn’t hurrying along the contractors and construction workers, she was researching the legalities of opening a business from her own home. Something she had never done before.

It was tedious, but it made her time not spent on research to be relaxing. Even attending a few classes offered at the local Massage Therapy gimmick by the highway was enjoyable. Cherry was honestly surprised by how much fun it had been to work toward making people relax and feel good.

Within six weeks she was able to open her little spa. It was too short a time for her to gain a proper massage therapy license, but it turned out that she didn’t need one.

This was going to be a small project. There wasn’t even going to be a grand opening. It was just going to be a part time gig. A part time gig that would earn her full time rewards, but still a part time gig. That way she didn’t need a license and she would be able to keep nearly all the money she had earned as a tax write off.

For once it was useful for some of her dead husband’s skills to have rubbed off on her.

Advertising had also been a small affair. She had left it to word of mouth amongst her neighborhood acquaintances, mostly. She didn’t want to be flooded with too many customers and be unprepared, but then again she didn’t want many customers. She wanted quality customers who would pay exorbitant prices because they truly felt that was the only way they could get anything worthwhile.

Her limited advertising had been enough to stir some interest. At least enough to land her her first client. Michael Lee, a local banking consultant who had worked with Marvin over the years. He was also the one who helped her organize Marvin’s funeral and set up his estates for transfer to her.

He wasn’t her client of choice, but it helped that he wasn’t entirely a stranger. He did creep her out just a bit though. She had a feeling that he lusted after her. Not that he was lecherous about it, she just felt his eyes wandered a bit too much to keep her comfortable.

Not that she didn’t appreciate his attentions to a degree. He was actual quite handsome in his own right. Cherry just didn’t like the idea of being eyed like a piece of meat.

And Cherry was a little put off that any of her clients were going to be men at all. She really didn’t want to have to worry about being ogled or have any of her actions misinterpreted as sexual advances, especially from complete strangers.

But on the plus side, it was unlikely that many men had ever had a facial massage. So anything that she might have overlooked or done improperly would likely be overlooked.

And Mr. Lee had even offered to help bring in more customers if he had an enjoyable experience. Those weren’t his exact words, but Cherry had a feeling he might be expecting a happy ending.

He would be sorry if he was. Cherry had purchased a taser in case of any unwanted advances. It would be good to have in case she had any other strange clients, too.

Still, it was a start. Ideally she would have all the rich neighbor’s wives as clients. She had a feeling that she would be able to better tend to whatever needs they might have to a greater profit.

Cherry’s heart raced anxiously as the doorbell rang. She tried to keep her cool as she went to answer it. Still her heart was fluttering with anticipation for her first real job.

“Michael! Welcome! You are right on time, come in!” she said after opening the door.

Michael accepted the offer somewhat hesitantly and gave a friendly smile. “Thanks, Cherry. I’m happy to help out with your new enterprise. I’m sure Marvin would be proud.”

“Thanks! Please, make yourself at home and follow me.” She said leading him to the converted spa area. The compliment made her glow more than she had expected it to. She’d never gone out of her way to please the old man in his lifetime. Why it pleased her to do so now was anyone’s guess.

After taking in the sights of the new spa area Michael spoke up again “Wow, I can hardly believe you did this much in just a few weeks!”

“I’m a little surprised myself. It seems I couldn’t quite focus on anything else after Marvin’s death.”

“Every copes in different ways.” Michael said nearing the client bed. “I must apologize, I don’t know quite what to do here. I’ve never had a facial massage before. What should I do?”

“Well, that’s the nice thing about getting a facial, Michael. You don’t need to do anything. Aside from relax. That’s the whole point. Why don’t you start by taking off that business suit.”

As Michael changed in the closed off little side room Cherry went over some of the details of what to expect. She listed a few of the her facial wraps ‘special’ ingredients as she started to get a fresh compress to apply on him.

“I have to admit, I feel a bit goofy wearing someone else’s bathrobe.” Michael said stepping out.

“Don’t worry, that one is just for the spa. If it makes you feel more comfortable you can bring your own next time!” Cherry said playfully. “Now, let’s get started. Go ahead and lay down and just relax.”

Michael did so and she got to work cleansing his face with a warm sponge. Cherry was actually enjoying rubbing the man’s face. He had a well cut jaw and it was fun to have an excuse to play around with it.

After having a closer look at his skin, Cherry determined what sort of products would be best for Michael’s skin type and turned on a small steamer next to the bed.

When she had finished mixing the ingredients for the specialized mask, Cherry began it’s application.

It was calming having her hands coated in the cool mud. It felt even better applying it to Michaels skin. There was some small chit chat as she did so. It was supposed to calm the client’s nerves, but Cherry found it more useful in calming her own.

She was surprised by what a gentleman Michael was and even more surprised that she was starting to get a little bit turned on as she rubbed his temples after applying the mask.

After rinsing her hands, Cherry surprised herself again by undoing her top button to allow a bit more cleavage. Michael had been so well behaved, he deserved at least a little something she reasoned. It felt so good to undo that top button. It was a real shame she didn’t have a bigger chest to show off to him. She used to have a bigger chest…

Cherry bit her lip. She couldn’t believe how much she missed having those big tits. They had been so much fun to play with! Oh, how she had loved being able to suck on her own nipples!

An errant hand cupped a breast, circling her nipple. Another crept toward her nether lips. Cherry crossed her leg over it catching herself before she did anything too stupid in front of her neighbor/client.

“Now, just relax. I’ll be back in a few minutes to check up on you.” Cherry said. She knew it was unprofessional to leave the client like that. She shouldn’t be doing this. But she had a need that must be tended. Oh, god, what if he could smell her as wet as she was?

Mmm… What if he knew how wet she was?

Cherry tried not to trip as she rushed from the room toward the spa’s toilet. Her pants were nearly around her ankles by the time she closed the door.

Cherry’s right hand cupped around her pussy. Her thumb strummed a quickening rhythm on her clit. God it felt so good!

She leaned against the wall as she rubbed herself. A small bush had grown after not shaving for several weeks. The slight sting of her pubic hairs excited her further.

A hand found its way up under her shirt and past her bra. Cherry pinched and pulled at a nipple. It felt good. But not as good as it once had. She missed her breasts being heavy with milk. They had felt so good leaking around past her fingers at only the slightest touch. Just as her pussy had once. God it had felt so good. And it had felt so good all the time!

The thoughts excited her to quick, but happy, climax. Cherry couldn’t believe how much her thoughts alone could turn her on. Just imagining the big milky breasts she once had set off her orgasm.

Biting her lip again, Cherry knelt onto the floor and leaned over. She tugged at the same tit while still rubbing herself. She pretended she was milking herself. She didn’t know why it turned her on so much, but for now it didn’t matter.

She had almost forgotten how good it felt to be on all fours on the floor. Her boobs felt great hanging down like that, even while still contained by a bra. It reminded her of all the times she had been milked. The thought clenched Cherry’s thighs together. The idea of be milked again was enough to begin the crest of a second orgasm.

It was a good thing she had pulled down her pants. The second orgasm was a enough to have drenched them. What if Michael had seen?

Fuck.

How long had she been playing with herself? Cherry quickly cleaned up and perfumed over her musk hoping that Michael wouldn’t notice. Well, maybe not notice too much. Then she ran back to check on him.

Hearing her come back, Michael piped up. “Great timing! Say, how long is this thing supposed to be on?”

“As long as you want, really. I don’t have anyone else coming over today, so you are welcome to stay as long as you’d like.” Cherry answered while playing with her hair. She was trying to recreate her air of professionalism, but she couldn’t help flirting just a little. Maybe if she got him to stay a little longer...

“No, I don’t think Karen would like it if I stayed over too late. She might get ideas.”

“Well, she shouldn’t.” Cherry pouted. “Why don’t you send her over. I’m sure she might appreciate a facial spa more than you.”

“I don’t know, that was surprisingly refreshing. I’ll be sure to come back. But I’ll be sure to make sure she does first.”

Cherry smiled at the successful sale. The ordeal had turned out well, despite her body’s lusts.

“Thanks for the endorsement! I’m glad you had such a good time!” Cherry said handing him a warm towel to wash off his face. Michael cleaned off the mask and made his way to the changing room.

“Say, you mentioned something to me about a ventriloquist’s dummy Marvin had. Are you still interested in selling it?” Michael asked as he changed.

“Well, it’s not cheap.” Cherry answered before giving any thought to never having mentioned about the doll to Michael. She wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity to get rid of it. Especially not if it meant making a quick buck.

“How does 5K sound?” Michael asked as he wiped off some of the remnants of the wrap from his face.

“Cash?”

“Well, it would be easier to cut you a check. Six of one, half dozen of the other.” Michael said smiling. The cleanse had done a wonder on him and Cherry was as pleased with it’s results as she was with his offer.

“Deal. Do you want to pick up now?”

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble.”

“Not at all! I’ve been wanting to find another home for it for a while, but I never seemed to get around to actually doing so.”

“A good thing I came around then.” Michael said signing over a check to Cherry for five thousand dollars. “So where is it?”

“Over in Marvin’s special storage shed. I’ll drive over in the golf cart and unlock it. Why don’t you follow along in your car, that way you can just load it up when we’re there.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Cherry couldn’t believe her luck. A happy client, despite leaving to ‘relax, and what might as well have amounted to a five thousand dollar tip! She would have given the dummy away if she’d had the courage to offer the thing to anyone.

She felt nothing out of the ordinary this time as she neared the storage shed. Stupid thing, she thought. It must have been her nerves so soon after killing Marvin. Even so, after unlocking the main door she stepped back to allow Michael through and said, “Second door on the left. It should be the only thing in the unit.”

After going through Marvin’s things, she’d found a record of what was in each storage unit. She knew exactly where to find the puppet.

“You’re not going in?” Michael asked.

“I know it’s silly. But I don’t really want to look at it, if that’s alright. The thing really creeps me out for some reason. Plus, it reminds me of how much I miss Marvin.” She’d intended the last little bit to be a lie for sympathetic cover. But she was starting to believe it. She still wasn’t repentant about killing him. But she could still miss him without regretting her actions she reasoned.

“I understand.” Michael said putting a consoling hand on her shoulder before going in.

His hand had felt so warm. Cherry felt so warm. It was hard for her to accept how much being around this man was turning her on. It must have been because of how long it had been since she had been touched by a man. If she had the chance of privacy she would have taken the opportunity to put her hands to work. Wouldn’t it be better if it was his hands she was putting to work…

Before her thoughts could trail too far down that line Michael had returned with the puppet in hand. It was smaller than she remembered, but that could have been the way it looked against Michael’s taller frame.

“Could you get the door? Thanks!” Michael said as he went to the passenger side his car.

Cherry complied opening the door for him. She turned her head as the puppet neared her, but it seemed have no affect on her now that it wasn’t in Marvin’s possession.

She kept her eyes averted as best she could as Michael strapped the puppet into the seat with the seatbelt.

“Thank you for the facial. I look forward to many more. Are you open tomorrow? I’ll send Karen over.”

“Sure, I’m glad you had such a good experience.”

“Me too! And thanks for the puppet!”

“I’m glad it has a new home. Bye!” Cherry said waving as he drove off.

Free at last, she thought. Now she had all the privacy in the world to masturbate. She could take the time to give herself a good long rub now. After all, she deserved it after such a successful first day.