The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Jane was still asleep when Alison awoke the next morning. For a moment the brunette was tempted to wake her roommate. But Jane looked like an angel, all the fear and hurt gone as she lay there peacefully. Alison simply waited, watching Jane. She knew she should get up and go to class but right now that didn’t seem important. She could always catch up. This was a special moment, their first morning. Alison hoped there’d be many more, a warm comfortable feeling wrapping around her at the vision of them waking up together day after day. It almost made her cry in happiness, but it didn’t change her mind about waking Jane up. The first morning would never come again.

Alison didn’t look at the clock, didn’t want to. She just let herself drink in the sight of her roommate, her heart fluttering as she did. Alison could remember everything they’d done the previous night. She wanted to do it all again, hoped they would when Jane did wake up. But for now simply lying next to her roommate was enough, Alison watching Jane’s soft breathing, the rise and fall of the blonde’s chest under the covers, the little movements she made as she rolled over. Alison gently stroked her friend’s hair before Jane rolled over again and Alison could stare into her face.

“Hi,” Jane smiled, her blue eyes now open and her lips forming into a warm smile.

“Um, hi?” Alison replied, not sure what else to say.

Jane reached out, brushed a lock of hair out of Alison’s face before gently trailing a hand down the brunette’s cheek.

“So, um,” the blonde began, her expression a mix of wonder and uncertainty, “you are into girls.”

“Mm hmm,” Alison nodded, wishing she didn’t feel so tongue-tied.

“How long?” Jane asked, her fingers still gently stroking Alison’s cheek.

“Umm, a while?” Alison offered.

Jane’s eyes narrowed slightly and her grin turned cheeky. “Before I got that outfit?”

“Mayyy-be,” Alison replied evasively.

Jane laughed, melting Alison’s heart. “So when I said you’d be getting ideas if you were gay…”

“I was getting ideas.”

“Right,” Jane smiled, then added, “So?”

“So?” Alison replied, not sure what Jane meant.

“Do you have anywhere to be?” Jane expression was so innocent, her tone light, but there was a mischievous sparkle deep in her eyes.

Alison knew that she should be in class. Right now, that didn’t matter.

“Yes,” the brunette announced, the certainty didn’t surprise her, but the calm in her voice did. She allowed herself a little smile as Jane’s face fell fractionally. “Right here.”

“Or maybe,” she added, slipping under the covers, “Right. Here.”

“A-Alison.” Jane cried as the brunette’s tongue found her centre. After that the elfin blonde didn’t say much at all. Not in recognisable words anyway.

In the days that followed Alison’s life was a dream come true. Jane was still taking care of all the chores. And if the day that the blonde had circled on the calendar was fast approaching Alison didn’t care too much about that. Even after that time came she was sure that she could persuade Jane to model the outfit now and then. And if her roommate was reluctant, well, Alison was sure she’d be able to find some way to persuade the blonde. Well, hypnotise Jane, stroke herself to heaven while the blonde’s thoughts leeched away and tell her to put the outfit on.

But that was for the future. Right now Alison had what she wanted. Which was a Jane happy to jump into her bed every night. Or have Alison jump into hers. Or just do each other on the lounge. The pair still tried watching movies together. Even managed to put one in the player some nights. They hardly ever got to the point of pressing play. And even if one of them did, neither of them could say in the morning what the movie had been about.

They’d sit next to each other, on the lounge, and a hand would reach out, stroke a thigh, slowly, or perhaps the arm would just wrap itself around the other girl’s waist. She’d lean in, rest her head on her partner’s shoulder. And it would be too tempting, too much. A cheek would rub itself against soft hair. A moan or a sigh and mouths would be searching for each other. As their lips met the movie would be forgotten, hands and tongues exploring, heat rising, desire washing everything else away. Clothes hurriedly discarded, fumbling at a bra clasp, nipples already hard and erect as a mouth latched on, nibbling and sucking then lips would trail kisses lower down before eager hands would dispense with the last of their underwear and their cries would drown out any sound coming from the television.

Mouths locked together, arms holding each other tight they’d stumble into one bedroom or the other, passion driving them deep into the night as they tumbled in the bedclothes. Learning what each other wanted, what each other needed.

The only blot on the perfection of Alison’s life was that Jane didn’t want to tell anyone else about them. She insisted that in public they act like friends. Alison had to hold herself rigid whenever she was near Jane, hands aching with the need to reach out for her roommate. Jane standing so close to her was torture. The desire, the need, to kiss her friend, hold her, shout what they had to world, was almost more then she could bear. Alison realised that you didn’t feel that way about a friend. She wasn’t sure what to call Jane now. Lover? Girlfriend? Whatever it was, Jane wanted it kept secret.

“No. I can’t Alison, I’m sorry,” Jane frowned, when Alison tried yet again to persuade her roommate to make their relationship public. “It’s too soon. I don’t know what my parents are going to say.”

Jane’s eyes were wide and bright with worry, darting around as she refused to look at Alison. The brunette closed the distance between them, her skin tingling as she put her arms gently around the blonde. Jane rested her head on Alison’s shoulder as the brunette stroked her hair.

“It’s okay,” Alison crooned, “You don’t have to tell them. Not yet. Just our friends. Please.” She didn’t know how much longer she could go on pretending.

“I don’t know,” Jane whispered, her voice catching in her throat. “Kathy’s so straight and what’s Mere going to say? You know what she’s like. And then there’s…

“Shush,” Alison hushed the other girl. She knew that Kathy’s days of being a laser beam were well and truly over, but it wasn’t her place to tell Jane that. And she was sure their other friends wouldn’t be worried. Well her friends; she didn’t know Jane’s friends all that well. What does it matter anyway? As long as we have each other. I don’t care what anyone thinks. But she knew that wasn’t going to persuade Jane. Much as it hurt she was just going to have to wait. And it wasn’t that bad, not really. Not when she had Jane to hold and kiss. Even if it only was when they were alone. When they were alone they could do so much more. Alison’s hand slipped to Jane’s arse, revelling in its firm, tight, curves. She heard the blonde moan as her hand roamed free, her body alight from where she could feel Jane pressed up against her. Her nipples were taut, pushing against her bra.

Jane’s hands grabbed her head, the blonde’s tongue pushing between her lips. Alison’s hands, driven by a need that burnt deep inside, found the buttons on Jane’s shirt, undoing them, running over the soft skin of the blonde’s stomach. She thought for a moment about continuing to try to persuade Jane to let their friends know about them. The thought dissolved as Jane’s teeth nibbled at her lower lip, the blonde’s hands roaming over her breasts. Alison needed to be naked, she needed Jane naked. Right now. More than she needed to breathe. She needed to sink her tongue into Jane’s depths and nibble and suck at her clit until the blonde came screaming her name.

They really didn’t spend that much time talking anymore, Alison realised.

“I recognise that smile,” Kathy grinned. Alison wasn’t paying much attention, her eyes fixed on Jane’s retreating form, already looking forward to the evening when they’d been alone again. She could still feel the delicious tingle from her hand where Jane had given it a little squeeze before heading off to class. At least Jane gave her that much acknowledgement. Maybe it was just as well. If they were all over each other in public as much as they were in private they’d never talk to anyone. And it was sort of nice, just talking to Jane. Gazing into her eyes and sinking into those depths. Alison sighed dreamily.

“So, finally?” the raven-haired beauty added.

“What?” Alison protested, fear fluttering through her as Kathy’s meaning finally sinking in. “No, no. What?”

“Oh come on girl,” Kathy chided. “I could see the way you two were looking at each other. You could barely keep your hands to yourselves. And when she said goodbye I thought you were going to jump each other on the table.” Alison could see the mirth dancing in her friend’s eyes as Kathy failed to suppress an amused laugh.

Alison’s shoulders slumped. Jane wasn’t going to like this. But she knew there was nothing she could say that would convince Kathy she was wrong.

“Which would have been pretty hot really,” Kathy mused, obviously caught up in her mental image of the two roommates. Not that Alison could disagree. The idea of pushing Jane back onto the table, pulling that tight top over her head, letting Jane’s delicious breasts free of her bra and taking her lover there, I said it, well thought it in front of everyone was turning on her on. So much she was afraid she might leave a puddle on her chair. But she couldn’t, she wouldn’t. She’d die of humiliation, regardless of what Jane thought. Not that Jane would even let them kiss in public. But the idea of Jane screaming in ecstasy as Alison sucked on a nipple while her fingers drove deep inside the blonde with someone watching. Making Jane come, hard, as someone learnt just what Alison could do to her roommate. The picture of the amorphous audience warped and flowed and settled on a picture of Kathy.

What the hell? Desperately Alison forced the image away. She had no idea where the image had come from. Alison knew neither of the other girls would go for it. She was pretty sure that if it came to it she wouldn’t either. Fairly sure. Maybe.

“So how long you two been, you know?” Kathy waved her hand between Alison and the seat Jane had recently vacated.

“Um, I, err,” Alison hesitated. “I don’t know,” she shrugged helplessly.

“Oh come on, seriously?” Kathy insisted impatiently. “You have to know.”

“A couple of weeks,” Alison managed before hurrying on, “but you can’t let Jane know that you know. She doesn’t want anyone to know. So you can’t say anything.

“Janey still being a bit of a tease, huh? Don’t worry, she’ll come around. And I can keep a secret.” The raven haired girl smiled slyly. “So, she any good in bed? I want details.”

“Kathy!” Alison cried, then looked around rapidly, embarrassment flushing her cheeks as a few of the other people in the café looked in their direction.

Kathy leaned over to Alison and whispered, “Come on, you can tell me. You want to. Just let it out. It’ll be almost as good as doing it. Jane’s so hot, and I know you’ve wanted her for so long. Just having her touch you, want you, her fingers caressing her cheek, her lips on yours. I can see it now. You want her. You want her so bad. All the things you do, all the dreams you want. You can tell me.”

Alison felt her restraint slipping away. She recognised the voice Kathy was using, the tingle it sent down her spine, to end up pulling at places low and warm within her. It wasn’t Kathy’s voice. It was Sapphire’s. Which was almost the same as Kathy’s, except that it flowed over Alison, like a warm breath on her skin, whispering of desire and need, promising heaven with just a touch.

“Kathy,” Alison protested. Well it was almost half a protest. And more than half a surrender.

“Did you start it? Or was it Jane?” The words a warm caress on Alison’s ear, delicious tingles seeping into her brain.

Alison wasn’t sure when Kathy had moved her chair closer to hers. Had placed her hand over Alison’s, fingertips gently stroking her skin, electric fire shooting into the brunette’s brain. She couldn’t stop herself, didn’t want to. Her lips started moving, forming words. She didn’t tell Kathy everything, not quite. Didn’t stop until she heard her friend’s gentle laughter. It wasn’t mockery, but joy shared.

“Oh wow,” It was Kathy’s voice again, her friend smiling, “that’s enough or you’ll make me jealous.”

“You can’t tell anyone,” Alison insisted. “She’ll kill me. And I…” She really shouldn’t have told Kathy anything. But she wanted to, what she had with Jane was too good not to share.

“Hey,” Kathy frowned, “like I said, I can keep a secret. And she’ll come around soon enough. But that was h..”

“Shush,” Alison said hurriedly as their friend Meredith walked into the café and waved at them, a big smile on her face.

“Hey,” Meredith casually plonked her lanky form down in the chair Jane had vacated, the ponytail holding back her light brown hair bouncing up and down.

“I ran into Jane on the way here,” Meredith announced, waving vaguely over her shoulder. “She got a new boy or something?”

“Err, I don’t think so,” Alison managed nervously, her eyes narrowing as she noticed the slight upward turn to Kathy’s mouth. “Umm, why do you think that?” Alison continued.

“Oh, the look she had,” Meredith replied conspiratorially, “she’s definitely getting some. And whoever it is she’s getting it good. I can tell you know.”

I really hope you can’t, Alison thought, worried her own looks might give her away.

“Oh she’s probably found some new stud,” Kathy announced breezily, “you know what she’s like. Always a new boy. Just look around for a guy with a big grin. I’m sure whoever it is it will be written all over their face. Don’t you think so Alison?”

What Alison was thinking was that Kathy was laying it on too thick. With her hand under the table she slapped her friend on the thigh, Kathy’s smile turning into a frown of annoyance.

“You think?” Meredith asked, wide eyed and staring around the café, as if Jane’s imaginary lover would be there. Giving up she turned to Alison. “Hasn’t she told you?”

“Um, no?” The pair really didn’t spend much time talking, so Alison supposed it was technically true.

“I’m sure she’ll tell us when she’s ready,” Kathy declared, before switching the conversation to Meredith’s new boyfriend. Who, much to Alison’s relief, Meredith was very happy to talk about.

As their friend gleefully recounted her new beau’s virtues, which seemed to be in proportion to the size of his dick, Alison couldn’t stop her thoughts drifting to Jane. She hoped that what Kathy had said was true and that Jane would soon be happy to tell their friends about them. Maybe she could try talking to Jane again. That afternoon. As soon she as she got home. Jane’s classes finished earlier then hers did, so her roommate should be already be there when Alison returned. So she could try then.

Not that it was easy to think about talking, not with Jane in her maid’s outfit. Not when Jane dropped her duster the moment Alison closed the door and came rushing over to the brunette. Any words Alison might have thought of saying were lost as the blonde planted her lips on Alison’s. Jane hardly had to reach up at all, the high heels she was wearing almost making up for their difference in height.

I can always talk to her afterwards Alison decided, more interested in pulling Jane over to their lounge and seeing how quickly she could get Jane out of her costume than anything as banal as talking.

“Oh ma’am,” Jane panted, obviously having difficulty saying anything as Alison caressed her boobs through the tight garment, “I’m not sure this is proper.” The blonde pulled away, but Alison caught the teasing look in her eyes.

Alison grabbed Jane around the waist and twisted, throwing the shorter girl onto her back and grinning down at her. “I thought a servant was supposed to do what they were told,” Alison said, hand trailing up Jane’s leg and under her short skirt to play teasingly at the edge of her skimpy underwear.

“Oh well then,” Jane smiled innocently, “if ma’am says so.”

Jane’s eyelids fluttered over her wide blue eyes as she her smile turned impish. Alison had had enough. The brunette planted a kiss on Jane’s lips as her hand trailed over the blonde’s panties, Jane’s hands on her arse, pulling her in. Later, the brunette told herself, we’ll talk later.

But later came and went and Alison still couldn’t find the courage to talk to Jane. She knew what the blonde would say. Which with Kathy knowing was a problem. If Jane found out that Alison had told their friend about them it might ruin everything. Alison trusted the raven-haired girl but Kathy might let something slip. Especially if the way she’d teased Meredith was any indication. Or had she been teasing Alison? Either was equally bad. Meredith wasn’t stupid. Or worse Kathy might decide to take matters into her own hands. Alison lay awake that night, next to Jane, wondering what to do as she tossed and turned anxiously, her nervousness a pointed contrast to the blonde’s slow steady breathing. She still couldn’t bring herself to ask Jane again. She couldn’t risk Jane finding out what Kathy knew. She could make Jane tell their friends. But she wanted her roommate to come to that decision herself. There was one thing she could do. It wasn’t right. But what she had with Jane was too important to risk. And, really, what she was planning wasn’t anything more than what Kathy had promised. It was nothing at all.

Alison kept trying to tell herself that as she stood outside Kathy’s door. What she planned needed privacy. And that meant Kathy’s place, odd though it felt returning there. Her own rooms wouldn’t do, she couldn’t risk Jane coming in on them. And somewhere in public was impossible. So here it was. Her scattered thoughts drifted back to the last time she was here, and what that night had held. Maybe Kathy thought she wanted a repeat, Alison having been deliberately vague when arranging to see her friend.

Hesitantly she knocked on the door.

“Hey,” Kathy cried brightly, sticking her head out before opening the door fully and waving Alison inside. Alison couldn’t help her eyes dropping to her friend’s calves, the raven-haired girl’s legs emerging from under the robe she wore.

“Um,” Alison managed, forcing her eyes back to her friend’s face, “I’m not?”

“Oh, this,” Kathy shrugged, indicating her outfit. “I’ve got an appointment later, so, you know.”

“Oh, um,” Alison stumbled. She knew exactly what Kathy meant by an ‘appointment’. She couldn’t believe how calm her friend seemed about it. She couldn’t help thinking about what Kathy would be doing. She’d be having sex. With some stranger. For money. Well, maybe it wouldn’t be exactly a stranger. It could be a regular customer. Some man. Or maybe it wouldn’t be a man. Not now. Or maybe it would be a couple. Or…

With a shake of her head Alison tried to banish the images.

Kathy was in the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink?” she called.

“Uh, no thanks,” Alison replied, “look, if this isn’t a good time.” A hot flush of embarrassment ran through her. She didn’t want to inconvenience her friend but she needed to protect what she had with Jane. Why does it all have to be so hard? she wondered, then mentally kicked herself for being so lame.

“No, it’s fine,” Kathy reassured her, “I don’t have to leave for a few hours. But it does take a while to get ready.”

“Leave?” Alison blinked, unsure what her friend meant.

“Sure, they’re not all incalls.”

“Incalls?” Alison echoed, certain she was sounding like an idiot.

“Oh, um, sorry, yeah,” Kathy said, returning from the kitchen and sitting in one of the lounge chairs. Alison couldn’t help but stare at her friend’s legs as Kathy elegantly crossed her right leg over her left. “Incalls are when the client comes to my place. Outcalls are when I meet them somewhere else. Usually a hotel.”

“Oh,” Alison replied, not sure what else to say. “And, um, you’re okay with this?”

“Sure,” Kathy shrugged nonchalantly. Then her expression turned serious as she looked at Alison. “Look don’t worry. Honestly? I like it. It may sound twisted, but getting paid for it, it’s a turn on.”

Alison simply stared at her friend. She could understand someone doing what Kathy did for money. Especially the amount of money her friend was making. She wouldn’t do it herself, but she could see the rationale. But liking it? Getting turned on by it? That was something else, something she couldn’t wrap her head around.

The raven-haired girl seemed to take her silence as an invitation. “Umm, yeah. I love the sex and sex with strangers, well it’s hot. If it wasn’t for this I’d probably be having serial one night stands. But this way I get paid. Which just makes it better.” Kathy paused for a moment, swallowed. “Which is pretty fucked up, I admit. But…”

“No, it’s okay,” Alison didn’t know what else to do but be sympathetic. Although she didn’t think Kathy had ever been into one-night stands. She wondered when that had changed, or was it something her friend had always kept hidden, through all the years they’d known each other. Alison could understand keeping secret something so private. “If it works for you…”

Kathy brightened visibly. “Yeah, it does. It just seems the right thing to do, logical… Anyway, enough about me. What is it you wanted?”

Alison frowned at her friend’s words. Kathy had referred to her new occupation as ‘logical’ before. It was an odd turn of phrase the other girl to use. Alison pushed the thought away, she needed to concentrate on why she was here.

“I, um, just wanted to check nothing had gone wrong with that recording,” she said, hoping the idea didn’t sound too transparent. “It’s some pretty heavy stuff. If it got corrupted you don’t know what it could do to you.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s fine,” Kathy waved dismissively. “I still listen to it, but I can remember it when it’s done. It’s all good.”

“But if something was happening maybe you’d only think it was the same,” Alison protested.

Kathy rolled her eyes theatrically. “Oh come on girl.” Then she shook her head and stared at Alison. “If you’re that worried we can be both go listen it.” Then she added with a cheeky smile. “And this time I’ll make sure you can’t see the screen.”

Alison started to protest but then cut herself off. She’d wanted to get at Kathy’s computer without the other girl present. But this could work even better.

“Okay,” the brunette agreed, trying to think quickly, “but I really don’t want to go under. I, um, won’t be able to check the recording if I do.”

“You don’t mind if I do?” Kathy asked hesitantly.

Mind watching while you put yourself under and make yourself queer? “Umm, no, that’s, uh fine.” The idea wasn’t just fine, not if the heat rolling out from Alison’s centre was any indication.

The brunette couldn’t take her eyes off her friend as Kathy stared at the screen. She could almost see the swirls of colour reflected in the raven-haired girl’s eyes. As the seconds ticked away everything else, all the personality, all the conscious thought, leeched out of Kathy’s eyes until the patterns were the only things left in them. Alison had to struggle to breathe as she watched the expression leave her friend’s face.

Wide-eyed and blank-faced Kathy began to repeat the words coming from the computer. It was weird, hearing Kathy’s recorded voice then her repetition, both so empty, emotionless, lost in the trance. Two Kathy’s, one from the night they’d made the recording and the other now, both so lost in trance. The first Kathy still straight, but wanting to change, the second one, in front of her, bending and twisting herself further and further. Alison could feel parts of her body tightening, she wanted to reach out and touch the entranced beauty, the heat within her making her fingers twitch with need.

“Women are sexy. You love their bodies…”

Alison couldn’t help herself but repeat along with Kathy. The brunette wasn’t entranced, but it was so hard to concentrate on anything else, the words, the sight of her beautiful friend. Thoughts of Jane, and other women, entranced, saying the words. All the gorgeous women she knew, opening themselves for her. She forced herself to swallow to stop from crying out. Leaning to the side she peered around Kathy’s computer so should get a better view of the swell of her friend’s breasts, the curve of her hip. She wondered if Kathy was naked under the robe, or if she had on some lacy underwear, which just begged for someone slide their fingers over…

“You love them, you want them…”

Alison couldn’t stop her hand reaching up under her skirt, not sure whether her fingers were taking the edge off her need or stoking it higher.

“You want to bury your tongue in their pussies. You want to lick and lick and lick…”

She knew that she was repeating every word but her conscious mind wasn’t registering them. They were heading straight down into her subconscious. Kathy’s delicious body was just a few feet away, her mind open and empty as the recording twisted core parts of her being.

“You’re coming, your tongue deep in a girl’s twat, you’re coming, with her tongue in yours, you’re coming, pussies rubbing together, you can feel it as she comes, as you make her come.

Alison struggled to rise from the warm, luscious, depths her mind was soaking in. She had something to do. Something important. But Kathy’s eyes, wide and empty, were so gorgeous. She wanted to run her fingers over that face, its expression so vacant, the delicate chin, the beautiful cheekbones. It was so tempting. She reached out a hand, the fingers taut as she covered the inches between them.

Fighting her own body, struggling with the urge to gaze at her friend and repeat every word along with her, to wait until it was done and then ravish the vision in front of her, Alison forced herself to push the laptop closed. The words ceased and Kathy fell silent.

Alison hardly dared breathe. She didn’t know what Kathy was going to do. Her friend might wake up now that the she couldn’t see the spiral. Might demand to know why Alison had stopped the recording playing when it was just the same as it had been when it was made.

But as Alison watched Kathy did nothing. She simply sat there, unmoving, her eyes wide and staring as she gently breathed in and out. Waiting to be told what to say. Waiting to be told what to think.

“Kathy,” Alison whispered, her eyes locked on the other girl, “You’re in trance, so deep. But I need you to go deeper. In your mind picture some steps. They’re carved from stone and they’re going down. As you go deeper it’s dark and warm and safe. Every step you take makes you go deeper into trance. Deeper and deeper. It’s so warm and safe and you want to go down. In your head you’ll count down from one hundred to one as you go down the steps, feeling safer and more entranced with each step, each number you count. You’ll tell me when you reach the bottom. Such a warm safe place. So entranced. And every time you go down the steps you’ll be deeper and deeper in trance. Start going down the steps now Kathy.”

Alison watched her friend, heart in her mouth, wondering if there was anything else in Kathy’s mind other than the image of the stone steps, the numbers she was counting. It was much like what she had Jane do, but more elaborate. She’d had time to think, to plan, this time. She had to make this work.

“I’m at the bottom.” Kathy intoned, still staring at the space that her laptop’s screen had occupied.

“Good, Kathy, that’s great, so warm, so safe, so deep in trance. It feels so wonderful being in trance, deeply hypnotised. You wanted to be bi and hypnotism is what gave you that isn’t it Kathy?”

“Yes.”

Alison let out a breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding at her friend’s agreement.

“So hypnotism gives you what you want. You’re happy to be hypnotised by me. So warm, so safe. Any time I say ‘Down the steps Kathy,’ you’ll fall into trance, seeing the image of the steps as you walk down them, going deeper and deeper each time until you reach the bottom. Isn’t that right Kathy?”

Eyes glazed and unseeing Kathy simply repeated her affirmation “Yes.”

“That’s good, so good. Now Kathy, you won’t tell anyone about Jane and me, will you? You’ll keep it a secret unless I tell you otherwise, okay? You’ll keep it a secret?”

“Yes,” Kathy intoned.

“And you won’t remember any of this when you wake up. You’ll think we just listened to the recording. You won’t consciously remember what I asked you to do, won’t remember the steps. But your subconscious will, and any time I say ‘Down the steps Kathy’ you’ll fall into trance, deeper and deeper. Wanting to, because it’s so warm and safe and you love being hypnotised by me. Tell me that you love being hypnotised by me.”

“Love being hypnotised by you.”

“You believe it.”

“I believe it.”

Tingling from the sight of the hypnotised beauty before her Alison cautiously reach out and opened the laptop back up. Carefully she put the cursor over the paused recording, quickly looking away before pressing play.

“I want to have sex with girls, I’m bi.” Kathy intoned, the final repetition before the recording woke her up. Alison quietly repeated the words along with her friend, then held her breath. She won’t remember, the brunette tried to tell herself. Intellectually she was convinced, but that wasn’t enough to quieten her fears. For all she knew Kathy was going to wake up screaming at what Alison had done. I shouldn’t have done it, I should have just trusted her. She’d tried to tell herself that, that she didn’t need to force her friend to keep the secret of her and Jane. Alison knew it was wrong. But the thought of losing Jane was too much for her. That Kathy might say something, even accidentally, and that Jane might reject her because of it, was more than Alison could bear. I had to, I had to, the brunette told herself, brushing a single tear away and hoping Kathy wouldn’t notice.

“There,” her friend scoffed, “I told you nothing had gone wrong. Panic merchant.”

Alison forced a smile onto her face, guilt at what she’d just done constricting her throat. ”Um, yeah, okay, but I thought it was worth checking. It’s pretty heavy stuff. You sure you need it anymore?”

Kathy shrugged. “Don’t know. You think it’s permanent? I mean, right, now, yeah I’m good. But could it wear off?”

Alison frowned. She really didn’t know how permanent the changes would be, either to Kathy or to Jane. She wasn’t happy about that. “Um, I suppose you could stop listening to it for a while and see what happens?”

“Maybe,” Kathy shrugged. “Maybe I’ll just keep using it. As long as it doesn’t turn me gay I don’t mind.”

“Huh?” Alison asked, not sure why Kathy was worried. She considered herself bi, she supposed, but with Jane waiting for her, and the sight of Kathy in front of her, she couldn’t see what would be wrong with being gay.

“I still have to earn my living,” Kathy explained. “I can’t afford to get turned off men.” A thoughtful look stole over the raven-haired girl’s face. “Maybe I could have just put bi on my list. It’s not like I’ve had that many women wanting to, you know. The guys would never know.”

“But,” Alison asked, intrigued, thoughts of her friend with another woman soaking into her mind, other parts of her simply soaking, “you’ve had some?”

“Yeah,” Kathy replied, “and if it wasn’t for that recording I probably couldn’t have gone through with it. So, yeah.”

“You sure you’re okay with that?” Alison asked nervously.

“Huh? Of course I am,” Kathy frowned dismissively. “I wouldn’t keep listening to it if I wasn’t. No regrets. And I heard you repeating along. Not that you need it. Not with the looks I saw on your and Jane’s faces.” Kathy paused, a thoughtful look on her face. “Anyway, if that was it, I need to keep getting ready. Sorry, but it takes a while.”

“Oh, okay,” Alison replied, struggling to keep the disappointment out of her voice. She knew that she had Jane, but watching her friend sunk into trance, listen to her recite those words, had turned her on so much. Surely she doesn’t need that much time, she said it was hours until she had to go.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

Oh, hell, I didn’t mean to… Alison stopped herself, then admitted that she really had meant to do it.

Anxiously Alison waited, her teeth playing at her lower lip as she stared at her friend. Kathy stood there, her expression blank, Alison wanting to reach out and touch her, let her hands play over the enticing curves of that gorgeous body.

“I’m at the bottom,” Kathy announced, her voice devoid of any emotion.

“Good, that’s great Kathy. So warm, so safe, it feels so good to be hypnotised. Now you’ll answer my questions Kathy. When do you have to leave?”

“The taxi is booked for eight,” the raven haired girl announced.

Quickly Alison pulled out her phone. It’s not even five. How long does she need?

Looking up she scowled at her friend. “Do you really need three hours to get ready?”

“No,” Kathy replied, Alison’s frown deepening at the lack of information. I need to be more specific.

“How long do you really need to get ready?”

“Two hours at most.”

“Then why were you trying to get rid of me?” Alison snapped.

“I want to have sex with you and I was worried I might run out of time.”

Alison blinked. Then blinked again. Hearing her friend say she wanted sex with her was breath-taking. Add to that the lack of expression in Kathy’s voice and rivers of heat were running through Alison.

“Why do you want to have sex with me?” It was the sort of question Alison knew you rarely could get an honest answer to, so she wasn’t going to miss the chance.

“You’re attractive and you made me bi and listening to you repeat the words of the recording with me was so hot.”

Wow, she thinks I’m attractive. Alison always thought she was the least attractive of her friends. Kathy was a goddess, Jane was delicious beyond words and even Meredith had a pure, clear, beauty that had the boys clamouring after her. As far as Alison was concerned she was the plain one of the bunch.

“Really?” she asked, her voice little more than a squeak.

“Yes,” Kathy replied. Alison frowned at the literalness of her friend’s responses.

Summoning up her courage the brunette swallowed than almost whispered. “Um, tell me why you think I’m attractive.”

“You’ve got great legs,” Kathy began, “they just go on and on. You’ve got an amazing figure, so slim and your stomach has just the right amount of curve. The way your waist flares out into your hips just makes me want to die. I love your boobs. So firm, not too big and not too small and their shape is divine. I can hold one in my hand and your nipples were so delicious when I sucked on them. You’ve got the best smile and lips just made to kiss. I love the way you blush and your eyes go so wide when you’re embarrassed. I’d kill for your cheekbones. You hair just shines. And your pussy…”

“That’s enough!” Alison cried, sure that her eyes were wide and her cheeks were flaming. She felting like she was melting, heat from her embarrassment and arousal coursing through her. She couldn’t believe what her friend had just said. She couldn’t be that attractive, she wasn’t. There was no way her cheekbones were better than Kathy’s. Models would sell their souls for her friend’s face. And then there was the rest of it. But Kathy obviously believed it. At least it was nice to hear it. Desire flooded through the brunette. She wanted to rip her clothes off and launch herself at her friend. May be it is true, that most girls don’t realise how good they look. Kathy doesn’t know how beautiful she is. Alison was convinced that her modest assessment of her own looks was correct.

The brunette realised her hand was playing over her pussy. It had followed Kathy’s voice as the raven-haired girl had recited her description, touching every part Kathy had mentioned. The arousal coursing through Alison was leaving her breathless. She needed her friend, in the best possible way. She could take her now, but she wanted Kathy active and willing.

“Um, you won’t remember any of this when you wake up. But you’ll realise there’s time. If I’m that attractive it’s worth the risk. Right, Kathy?”

“It’s worth the risk.”

“Now wake up.”

The light snapped on in her friend’s eyes, Kathy regarding Alison form under hooded eye-lids.

“On the other hand,” the raven-haired girl purred, “I do have a little time. If you do.” Kathy reached out, stroked Alison’s shoulder. “If you’re not too busy.” Fingers traced along Alison’s neck, the touch leaving the brunette breathless. “If you don’t mind.” A finger brushed along Alison’s lower lip. She wanted to suck on it, every nerve in her body was alive, wanting, needing. But she held herself still, wanting to see what Kathy would do. “If you want me. You do want me, don’t you Alison. I know you do. But maybe Jane would be jealous.” Kathy’s other hand was tracing up Alison’s side, the brunette’s breasts aching to be touched. “Or perhaps she’d like to watch. Watch me take you. Make. You. Scream.” A touch breathed across Alison’s breasts and she opened her mouth.

Alison’s cry was cut off as Kathy kissed her, tongue invading Alison’s mouth, the brunette’s knees giving way as her friend held her up. It was a few minutes later, lying on Kathy’s own bed, that Alison discovered what was under the robe. Kathy hadn’t been wearing a bra, Alison eagerly licking and nibbling at her erect nipples. But she had been wearing panties, and Alison’s teeth found their use there was well, pulling the flimsy garment off her friend with just her mouth.

Kathy grinned down at her wickedly. Alison poised between her feet, staring up at the length of her friend’s now spread legs and the heaven that lay between them.

“I haven’t got long,” the raven beauty teased, “but let’s see how many times I can make you cum.”

Alison wasn’t sure how high the total rose, as she soon gave up counting. It probably wasn’t as many as Kathy might have managed to give her in the time they had. The brunette wasn’t going to let her friend have all the fun.

(To be continued)